All ExceedFurther Reviews

Reviewed October 2017

Transitioned to this platform for combined benefits of ease of used and reduced costs.

Realized immediate results in on-line fundraising through implementation of the peer-to-peer fundraising application.

PROS

Upon transitioning to the Donor Community platform we immediately implemented peer-to-peer fundraising with the board of directors which had an immediate impact on our annual campaign. The ease of use and ability to engage was an instant home run for the organization and significantly increased board engagement in the fundraising process.

CONS

Transition is always difficult, that being said the team at Donor Community worked with us closely through the process and turned what can be difficult into a fairly seamless process.

Lindsey

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2017

MMFRS is a robust system that covers all the bases.

MMFRS is amazing. The product is great, the customer service is the BEST I've ever seen, regardless of industry. MatchMaker makes it easy for me to do more meaningful fundraising work, rather than being stuck in the office doing paperwork. It makes a lot of the "back office" tasks take a quarter of the time they once did, freeing me up for other things. I couldn't give them a more glowing recommendation - they have consistently worked with me on any issue, even helping develop organization-specific data entry - making it work even more efficiently and effectively for my organization.

PROS

1. The system is easy to navigate: you can easily find your way through the system. 2. It's so easy to enter meaningful data. The fields are usable, and you can add infinite custom fields to make it work specifically for your organization or scope. 3. The customer service is the best around. I can't think a single vendor or company that compares in terms of customer service. They are amazing - you get a real person on the phone 98 times out of 100; when you don't, you leave a message, and they call back within an hour. I can't say enough about the team they have! 4. It's everything in one place: donor management, pledge management, gift tracking, grant tracking, volunteers, events, mailings and donor contact, and so much more. you get the whole program, without having to "add on" functionality to make it work. 5. It is a miracle worker for small non-profits - it does so much, and is very affordable. It's like having another person in the office, without the cost of one.

CONS

1. I always forget the steps to set up a tribute. Literally - that's my only complaint. User error. I get started on a gift, realize I haven't set up the admin side appropriately and have to back track. I wish there were a shortcut.

Jeff

Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Will Exceed exceed your expectations?

I used this database for a little over 4 years. While it was basic and easy to use, it was somewhat limited. But, for the money, it was a bargain. It's a good alternative to an excel spreadsheet or access database for a small organization. It stores donor data, allows you to retrieve it, does letter merges and other fundamental stuff. It is not cloud based or integrated with any of the other shiny new toys. They have since introduced a cloud-based version with more bells and whistles - but I haven't used it and can't comment on it.

PROS

Easy to learn, easy to use. Support was there for us when we needed it. Very low cost. Smaller company that seems to care about your success.

CONS

Very limited in what it could do. Not cloud based. Reports take some learning.

Kathy

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

I highly endorse ExceedFurther by Arreva for nonprofit donor management

Excellent management of donor relationships, growing nonprofit fundraising, donor cultivation with rich analytical tools, interfaces with Authorize.net, MailChimp, and Donor Search are extremely important.ExceedFurther/Arreva has terrific professional, responsive, and customer-centric client and technical support

PROS

Ease of data management, integration of payment processing with Authorize.net, integration with MailChimp for online communications and marketing, robust donor management, reporting, and analytical tools

CONS

Customizing reports and quick lists is becoming easier, but was a challenge initially to understand and ensure our analyses were comparing similar data

Reason for choosing ExceedFurther

Long history of nonprofit support and technical expertise with Arreva and [sensitive content hidden]

Marcia

Reviewed May 2017

Matchmaker offers a non-profit a beneficial software program and efficient support staff.

PROS

The software is easy to learn. A non-profit can really benefit from the Matchmaker reports and information that can be generated. Long range future planning can be implemented by utilizing the information that is at your fingertips. At our organization we have multiple users, but I am the person who uses it most.

CONS

It will give me critical error messages that I don't understand, but I don't worry about it. I thought formulating a query in matchmaker was a little tricky. It took me awhile to learn this.

Dan

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Exceed Further is a Gamechanger

From the sales process to the actual product and the ongoing support, I would strongly recommend Exceed Further to any non-profit organization regardless of size. You will raise more money and build long lasting donor relationships if you take advantage of all that ExceedFurther has to offer.

PROS

The ease in learning to use it was amazing. The reporting functions are great as is the details you can provide to segment your donors.

CONS

I wish I used more of the great support function that Exceed provides sooner than I did.

Hannah

Museums and Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Overall great customer experience, lacking

PROS

The customer service could not be better! The people at MatchMaker headquarters took the time to walk me through each question to make sure I was comfortable with the answer and could duplicate the process again when needed. my rep was a wealth of knowledge and really understands how to make MatchMaker work for so many different needs.

CONS

At times difficult to bring in information from online Qgiv connection ( have found work arounds) It is very basic in the way of presentation (although you do not need all the bells and design whistles that some of the other softwares have) The reports seem very useful, but I am still waiting on a list of when to use what report.

Melanie

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2017

Overall, it has enhanced our fundraising and donor management processes.

PROS

It streamlines our fundraising campaigns and helps us manage our donor base more effectively. It allows our donors to have direct access to information and provides them an opportunity to make online donations.

CONS

It requires technical skills and/or training to be able to navigate. Our Development and Community Relations team are the primary users and they invested time in learning the various features which allows us to get so much out of the software. Initially, it presented quite a challenge and we just didn't have a lot of time to invest in software mastery. However, one team member focused on learning the ins and outs which proved to be extremely beneficial. There are several training methods available, and depending on learning style, the end user is able to use tutorials, self-guided practice, and live instructor-led webinars. Personally, the webinars have been a source of hands on training with a personal touch. Both Manny and Craig provide guidance in a supportive and professional manner. They are extremely patient and address issues and concerns while walking you through each and every step. Their response time has been outstanding and the willingness to assist is apparent and appreciated.

Christina

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2017

Exceed is one of the most user friendly databases I've ever worked in.

PROS

I am incredibly impressed with the support team. Any time I have an issue or question that cannot be answered in the"Help" section, I receive quick and accurate help.

CONS

It would be incredibly helpful to have more options in the Quick Gifts Entry such as soft crediting and guest check in/check out. Also, a way to search for tribute gifts in Quick Gifts instead of having to scroll through every memorial/honorarium.

Lindsay

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

New User

PROS

We like how donations, contacts, event ticketing, mass emailing, grant tracking and volunteer tracking is kept all in one location. This cuts down on the number of spreadsheets our small staff has been trying to manage.

CONS

The integration process has been ongoing. The team is working to resolve some items that didn't integrate properly. CRM systems are hard to operate at first because you don't know the system's capabilities at first. Navigation can be tricky at times. Another con is the inability to have comp codes in the event ticketing portion of the system. I know this is something they are currently developing so this item will become a pro shortly!

Reasons for switching to ExceedFurther

We were not the sole owners of the CRM system previously used and thus has limited capabilities. As we went through different demos of CRM systems, we felt Arreva fit out operations the most effectively.

Jeff

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2018

Will do everything but not as intuitive as I hoped.

PROS

—I can house all the constituent information I would ever need —Comprehensive reporting —Premier tech support. They are always there for us. I am sure any comprehensive CRM Donor Management system would be hard too figure out, but this tech support has made all the difference in our organization. They are worth all the short comings of the software.

CONS

—Constituent Information resides in different areas that are not accessible to some reporting filters. —When building a report I have filter choices that are not compatible with other filters. It would be nice to hide non-compatible filters. —Hard to understand and see which filters are compatible and those that are not. —Mail merge does not have enough controls to customize a letter. We just export the data and merge in InDesign.

Jay

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

The software has proven useful in streamlining the gift recording and acknowledgement process.

PROS

It is a flexible platform that allows for development as the fundraising needs grow: new report templates, new list templates, new dashboards can be created as needed. It offers varied ways of retrieving data to suit the fundraising projects needs.

CONS

The user interface seems a little complex at the beginning and requires a bit more up-front training . There are instances when the software is prone to delayed response times.

Reviewed May 2018

Use this software every day for our donor data base and reconciliation of donor giving. Extremely

PROS

Multiple reports at every level, in-depth information about donors. Retention of records and ability to sort information by dates.

CONS

the search function - every time you make an entry (gift, guest, etc.) you enter the donor name and search and wait - and then if they are new an you make a new entity, you have to search again and wait again. duh

Beth

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2016

From the first contact, the staff of DonorCommunity have been dynamite! They are professional, responsive, friendly, and could not be more supportive of our needs. As a small organization, we needed a fundraising solution that was affordable, yet comprehensive. We have found just that and more with DonorCommunity. It is easy to use, allows us to keep all of our donor information in one place, and gives us a complete picture of each constituent's activity. We no longer need separate systems for events, a CRM, newsletters, donations, form building, etc. Thank you to the entire DonorCommunity team from JoshProvides!

PROS

We like how easy it is to learn and use and that all of our data can now be housed in one place.

CONS

Would like the store feature to be a little more robust.

Sara

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Timely and customer oriented with great results!

Better organized data and contact information with ability to more strategically meet fundraising goals!

PROS

The availability of client services and step by step directions to achieve fundraising goals. Ease of access to other integrated software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Constant Contact.

CONS

Can be difficult to understand how to work each function to the maximum usage for best results and more organized data collection.

Jim

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2017

Awesome program for its price point!

The ability to collect historical data and separate revenue by reason codes--or in our case events or programs.

PROS

Ease of accessing historical data for reporting. Versatility to alter application to fit our needs.

CONS

Some of the "next steps" are not intuitive. Fortunately, a staff member is very adverse to this program and has developed a user guide for staff to utilize.

Katharine

Reviewed October 2017

You guys are always so quick to answer any questions, you make our jobs so much easier!

PROS

Very user friendly, great report options, any problems are resolved very quickly, its a one stop shop for all your donor record keeping needs! You guys are amazing and the software is incredible!! The software is a one stop shop and everything we could need is available!

Melinda