ExceedFurther Software Reviews

ExceedFurther Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"One of my favorite is the Rapid Transaction Entry feature. It allows me to enter similar gifts from a number of different donors very easily and quickly."
  • icon"They provide their users with a wealth of tools and resources for success and their customer service department is outstanding."
  • icon"I cannot praise them enough. I like the availability of regular training as well as their written communication and newsletter."
  • icon"Some of the settings can be confusing and the method of saving settings for each session type can be also confusing."
  • icon"Connections are sometimes difficult to set up, and there is little feedback to troubleshoot when unable to connect."
  • icon"The user interface seems a little complex at the beginning and requires a bit more up-front training. There are instances when the software is prone to delayed response times."

Browse all ExceedFurther Reviews

• Have you used ExceedFurther and would like to share your experience with others?

Arreva's Exceed Beyond is evolving with the fast paced changing needs of our modern not-for-profit

It will change the way we work as we roll this out to other sites and see the benefits of integrations and new functionality that we have not had access to previously.

Pros

Exceed Beyond's modern web based interface and easy to navigate functionality makes the user experience fast, efficient and enjoyable. In addition out of the box you can leverage interfaces with payment systems. The system comes with a solid set of built-in reports and with the addition of a custom report writer and integrated export functionality reporting and analysis is a straight forward process. Communications capabilities allow single and smaller qty emails and letters to be quickly sent from the system with a template builder and comms process, in addition we leverage our email application for larger runs which is integrated with the CRM. User defined data, flags and lists are easy to create and leverage in the management of contacts. We leverage multiple modules which include core CRM, fundraising, campaigns and guest management to name a few. In addition the setup and migration process to the new system was well structured with an excellent online help function at your fingertips for those small questions to augment the fast email support. The system has existing links to some accounting systems to transfer transactions and reduce data entry duplication. In the back end the user role and security model is very flexible and granular.

Lindsey

MMFRS is a robust system that covers all the bases.

MMFRS is amazing. The product is great, the customer service is the BEST I've ever seen, regardless of industry. MatchMaker makes it easy for me to do more meaningful fundraising work, rather than being stuck in the office doing paperwork. It makes a lot of the "back office" tasks take a quarter of the time they once did, freeing me up for other things. I couldn't give them a more glowing recommendation - they have consistently worked with me on any issue, even helping develop organization-specific data entry - making it work even more efficiently and effectively for my organization.

Pros

1. The system is easy to navigate: you can easily find your way through the system. 2. It's so easy to enter meaningful data. The fields are usable, and you can add infinite custom fields to make it work specifically for your organization or scope. 3. The customer service is the best around. I can't think a single vendor or company that compares in terms of customer service. They are amazing - you get a real person on the phone 98 times out of 100; when you don't, you leave a message, and they call back within an hour. I can't say enough about the team they have! 4. It's everything in one place: donor management, pledge management, gift tracking, grant tracking, volunteers, events, mailings and donor contact, and so much more. you get the whole program, without having to "add on" functionality to make it work. 5. It is a miracle worker for small non-profits - it does so much, and is very affordable. It's like having another person in the office, without the cost of one.

Cons

1. I always forget the steps to set up a tribute. Literally - that's my only complaint. User error. I get started on a gift, realize I haven't set up the admin side appropriately and have to back track. I wish there were a shortcut.

Lori

We are extremely disappointed with Exceed Beyond! It is clunky.

Storage of data.

Pros

It interfaces with Quickbooks although we had months of difficulty with the mapping disappearing after every transfer of data.

Cons

It is not intuitive. Reports are cumbersome and unreliable. It is not user friendly and the customer service has been terrible. There is often no one even available on the chat. It has taken months to resolve problems. It basically stores our data but does not drive our behavior with our donors. It may have been a good product in the past but it is outdated and we are moving on.

Response from Arreva

Thank you for providing your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you¿re disappointed. We know that your organization initially had an issue implementing the QuickBooks Interface and that issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you need any assistance or have further questions with using that feature. We are continually evolving our products and services based on client feedback, so if you have any other issues or suggestions on improving Exceed Beyond, please contact our VP of Support, Chris Fink, directly at chris@arreva.com and he will personally respond.

Replied August 2017

Ellen

Exceed Beyond is a powerful yet easy-to-use system -- we highly recommend it!

While no software solution is perfect, one of the great advantages of Exceed Beyond is that the team is always ready and willing to help problem-solve an issue so that we are able to get the results we need.

Pros

As long-time Exceed users, we're so pleased with the transition to Exceed Beyond. Having access to our database from anywhere is a huge plus, and it incorporates the features we have always appreciated about the software, including an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and all of the functionality we've come to depend on to effectively manage our fundraising efforts. I'd like to give a special shout-out to the support team for their incredibly prompt and helpful response anytime we've come up with an issue. They're great problem-solvers and they've also been terrific about customizing features to meet our needs, such as creating custom reports and even adding new features. Exceed Beyond manages our data so that we can focus on building relationships and raising the resources to support our students.

Lynn

Matchmaker makes my job so much easier!

It is fast, efficient, practical and makes my job so much easier.

Pros

Imagine running reports on just about any aspect of your income, projects, events, with just a few clicks of your mouse! And ready made reports geared specifically for your business! Oh, and the always available customer service and training options when you are venturing into more complex and uncharted territory! Oh and the amazingly easy task of sending everyone in your Matchmaker program and email! But wait, there is more! You can track income for specific projects, create a simple mailing by auto-filling the information into one template, printing all of the letters AND envelopes and boom! mail them! It even gives you a zip code analysis if you need it for non-profit bulk mail! Oh, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how many functions this software allows because we don't even utilize it to the fullest of its potential! This software has that can make your business practices so much faster!

Elizabeth

good value and great support

The benefit is truly that you can access your data from anywhere. So if you our out of the office you can call people because you have their phone numbers or correct data because they have sent an update of their information. It is truly wonderful. The support option is well worth the price you pay!!!

Pros

It can do so much but with that said the more you do the more you need to know to make the program do what you want it to do. Also a mixed blessing is that you can work from anywhere.

Cons

We were in Exceed premier before and it is very different when you move up to the Beyond. When you have someone input your data they don't know anything about how you personalize you program/data so it leaves you with much to learn and do.

Transitioned to this platform for combined benefits of ease of used and reduced costs.

Realized immediate results in on-line fundraising through implementation of the peer-to-peer fundraising application.

Pros

Upon transitioning to the Donor Community platform we immediately implemented peer-to-peer fundraising with the board of directors which had an immediate impact on our annual campaign. The ease of use and ability to engage was an instant home run for the organization and significantly increased board engagement in the fundraising process.

Cons

Transition is always difficult, that being said the team at Donor Community worked with us closely through the process and turned what can be difficult into a fairly seamless process.

Sabrina

Amazing Platform and Even Better Customer Service!

Arreva has been a lifesaver for my organization. We went from having to use several different software programs to meet our needs, to using Arreva as the hub of most if not all of our data needs/uses. What makes Arreva stand out from the rest, however, is the PHENOMENAL customer service. The folks at Arreva are highly responsive, very professional, sincerely invested in your success, and extremely patient as people are learning how to leverage the platform.

Pros

Arreva is a great and user-friendly platform for donor management. The current features are adequate for nonprofits and certainly are an improvement over other, more expensive platforms. I also like that the Arreva designers are constantly evaluating the product for upgrades and modifications.

Cons

Some of the required fields are prohibitive and create some challenge to data importing. But overall, this platform is great!

Tina

The program is great. We haven't used all the features, but are happy with what we've used.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use to add names to the database and looking up information on houseguests, donors, etc.

Cons

It can be difficult to pull some of the reports and I sometimes think there is too much information included that we have to extract from.

kouadio franck arnold

October 2022

Très bon outil de gestion

Pros

Cet outils est parfaitement indispensable dans la gestion des ONG en fonction ou en devenir grâce à ces fonctionnalités innovant pour un suivi des activités de celles-ci

Cons

Quelques ralentissement dans l'utilisation du logiciel mais il fait le travail

Arreva's FR products are easy to use. Customer support is good and the value derived is very good.

Pros

I used this software during my tenure with a leadership organization. Each of the modules works well. I am particularly impressed with the capability of the program to allow specialized fund raising pages which can be personalized. Board members and others can conduct their own fundraising campaigns. We have used this function for special campaigns (memorials, honorariums etc.). The events management function has also worked well for us. We had been using an outside vendor for events management but brought it in-house with this program. It has served us well. I am also pleased with the support. Our organization was working to use this software for Membership purposes. It was not designed for this and the support staff worked with us to try to build in some additional functionalities. They also helped us with data quality issues.

Cons

The organization which which I was associated is a membership organization and we had hoped that this software would meet our needs relative to membership management. It has been a struggle despite the valiant efforts of the support staff. The company continues to work towards building in effective functionalities relative to membership management but it is not quite there yet. So... as a fundraising solution, it is very competitive, as a membership management solution, it has a ways to go.

Mary

MatchMaker FundRaising Software is a fundamental aspect of my small business.

Strategic donor management and a great product for the value.

Pros

MatchMaker Fundraising Software customer service is second to none in availability, response time and solutions generated. The variety and ease of searches, reporting and donor correspondence provide strategic donor management. Event management combines the multiple aspects of any event and delivers a seamless tracking from start to finish.

Cons

Initially, queries were difficult to grasp. Trial and error lead to some frustrating results; however, the training workshops specific to this aspect have been invaluable to my understanding and use of queries .

Tina

I have used Match Maker for 12 + years & it meets the needs of our nonprofit organization.

Pros

The customer service and attention to client needs is one of the best I have ever encountered. They are always available - immediately!! and provide the technical support we need without delay and if they need to get back to us - they do. Their staff is professional, competent and very knowledgeable. I cannot praise them enough. I like the availability of regular training as well as their written communication and newsletter.

Cons

We have been a bit frustrated with the "event function" - does not meet a few of our specialized needs.

Marcia

Matchmaker offers a non-profit a beneficial software program and efficient support staff.

Pros

The software is easy to learn. A non-profit can really benefit from the Matchmaker reports and information that can be generated. Long range future planning can be implemented by utilizing the information that is at your fingertips. At our organization we have multiple users, but I am the person who uses it most.

Cons

It will give me critical error messages that I don't understand, but I don't worry about it. I thought formulating a query in matchmaker was a little tricky. It took me awhile to learn this.

Hannah

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Overall great customer experience, lacking

Pros

The customer service could not be better! The people at MatchMaker headquarters took the time to walk me through each question to make sure I was comfortable with the answer and could duplicate the process again when needed. my rep was a wealth of knowledge and really understands how to make MatchMaker work for so many different needs.

Cons

At times difficult to bring in information from online Qgiv connection ( have found work arounds) It is very basic in the way of presentation (although you do not need all the bells and design whistles that some of the other softwares have) The reports seem very useful, but I am still waiting on a list of when to use what report.

Melanie

Overall, it has enhanced our fundraising and donor management processes.

Pros

It streamlines our fundraising campaigns and helps us manage our donor base more effectively. It allows our donors to have direct access to information and provides them an opportunity to make online donations.

Cons

It requires technical skills and/or training to be able to navigate. Our Development and Community Relations team are the primary users and they invested time in learning the various features which allows us to get so much out of the software. Initially, it presented quite a challenge and we just didn't have a lot of time to invest in software mastery. However, one team member focused on learning the ins and outs which proved to be extremely beneficial. There are several training methods available, and depending on learning style, the end user is able to use tutorials, self-guided practice, and live instructor-led webinars. Personally, the webinars have been a source of hands on training with a personal touch. Both Manny and Craig provide guidance in a supportive and professional manner. They are extremely patient and address issues and concerns while walking you through each and every step. Their response time has been outstanding and the willingness to assist is apparent and appreciated.

Beth