Browse ExceedFurther Reviews

James from Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia

Arreva's Exceed Beyond is evolving with the fast paced changing needs of our modern not-for-profit

It will change the way we work as we roll this out to other sites and see the benefits of integrations and new functionality that we have not had access to previously.

Pros

Exceed Beyond's modern web based interface and easy to navigate functionality makes the user experience fast, efficient and enjoyable. In addition out of the box you can leverage interfaces with payment systems. The system comes with a solid set of built-in reports and with the addition of a custom report writer and integrated export functionality reporting and analysis is a straight forward process. Communications capabilities allow single and smaller qty emails and letters to be quickly sent from the system with a template builder and comms process, in addition we leverage our email application for larger runs which is integrated with the CRM. User defined data, flags and lists are easy to create and leverage in the management of contacts. We leverage multiple modules which include core CRM, fundraising, campaigns and guest management to name a few. In addition the setup and migration process to the new system was well structured with an excellent online help function at your fingertips for those small questions to augment the fast email support. The system has existing links to some accounting systems to transfer transactions and reduce data entry duplication. In the back end the user role and security model is very flexible and granular.

Lindsey from Ellinwood Hospital Foundation

MMFRS is a robust system that covers all the bases.

MMFRS is amazing. The product is great, the customer service is the BEST I've ever seen, regardless of industry. MatchMaker makes it easy for me to do more meaningful fundraising work, rather than being stuck in the office doing paperwork. It makes a lot of the "back office" tasks take a quarter of the time they once did, freeing me up for other things. I couldn't give them a more glowing recommendation - they have consistently worked with me on any issue, even helping develop organization-specific data entry - making it work even more efficiently and effectively for my organization.

Pros

1. The system is easy to navigate: you can easily find your way through the system. 2. It's so easy to enter meaningful data. The fields are usable, and you can add infinite custom fields to make it work specifically for your organization or scope. 3. The customer service is the best around. I can't think a single vendor or company that compares in terms of customer service. They are amazing - you get a real person on the phone 98 times out of 100; when you don't, you leave a message, and they call back within an hour. I can't say enough about the team they have! 4. It's everything in one place: donor management, pledge management, gift tracking, grant tracking, volunteers, events, mailings and donor contact, and so much more. you get the whole program, without having to "add on" functionality to make it work. 5. It is a miracle worker for small non-profits - it does so much, and is very affordable. It's like having another person in the office, without the cost of one.

Cons

1. I always forget the steps to set up a tribute. Literally - that's my only complaint. User error. I get started on a gift, realize I haven't set up the admin side appropriately and have to back track. I wish there were a shortcut.

Lori from Park District Foundation

We are extremely disappointed with Exceed Beyond! It is clunky.

Storage of data.

Pros

It interfaces with Quickbooks although we had months of difficulty with the mapping disappearing after every transfer of data.

Cons

It is not intuitive. Reports are cumbersome and unreliable. It is not user friendly and the customer service has been terrible. There is often no one even available on the chat. It has taken months to resolve problems. It basically stores our data but does not drive our behavior with our donors. It may have been a good product in the past but it is outdated and we are moving on.

Response from Arreva

Replied August 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you¿re disappointed. We know that your organization initially had an issue implementing the QuickBooks Interface and that issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you need any assistance or have further questions with using that feature. We are continually evolving our products and services based on client feedback, so if you have any other issues or suggestions on improving Exceed Beyond, please contact our VP of Support, Chris Fink, directly at chris@arreva.com and he will personally respond.

Michael from Leadership Broward, Inc.

Arreva's FR products are easy to use. Customer support is good and the value derived is very good.

Pros

I used this software during my tenure with a leadership organization. Each of the modules works well. I am particularly impressed with the capability of the program to allow specialized fund raising pages which can be personalized. Board members and others can conduct their own fundraising campaigns. We have used this function for special campaigns (memorials, honorariums etc.). The events management function has also worked well for us. We had been using an outside vendor for events management but brought it in-house with this program. It has served us well. I am also pleased with the support. Our organization was working to use this software for Membership purposes. It was not designed for this and the support staff worked with us to try to build in some additional functionalities. They also helped us with data quality issues.

Cons

The organization which which I was associated is a membership organization and we had hoped that this software would meet our needs relative to membership management. It has been a struggle despite the valiant efforts of the support staff. The company continues to work towards building in effective functionalities relative to membership management but it is not quite there yet. So... as a fundraising solution, it is very competitive, as a membership management solution, it has a ways to go.

Ellen from Eastside College Preparatory School

Exceed Beyond is a powerful yet easy-to-use system -- we highly recommend it!

While no software solution is perfect, one of the great advantages of Exceed Beyond is that the team is always ready and willing to help problem-solve an issue so that we are able to get the results we need.

Pros

As long-time Exceed users, we're so pleased with the transition to Exceed Beyond. Having access to our database from anywhere is a huge plus, and it incorporates the features we have always appreciated about the software, including an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and all of the functionality we've come to depend on to effectively manage our fundraising efforts. I'd like to give a special shout-out to the support team for their incredibly prompt and helpful response anytime we've come up with an issue. They're great problem-solvers and they've also been terrific about customizing features to meet our needs, such as creating custom reports and even adding new features. Exceed Beyond manages our data so that we can focus on building relationships and raising the resources to support our students.

Lynn from The Arboretum at Flagstaff

Matchmaker makes my job so much easier!

It is fast, efficient, practical and makes my job so much easier.

Pros

Imagine running reports on just about any aspect of your income, projects, events, with just a few clicks of your mouse! And ready made reports geared specifically for your business! Oh, and the always available customer service and training options when you are venturing into more complex and uncharted territory! Oh and the amazingly easy task of sending everyone in your Matchmaker program and email! But wait, there is more! You can track income for specific projects, create a simple mailing by auto-filling the information into one template, printing all of the letters AND envelopes and boom! mail them! It even gives you a zip code analysis if you need it for non-profit bulk mail! Oh, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how many functions this software allows because we don't even utilize it to the fullest of its potential! This software has that can make your business practices so much faster!

Elizabeth from St. Paul High School

good value and great support

The benefit is truly that you can access your data from anywhere. So if you our out of the office you can call people because you have their phone numbers or correct data because they have sent an update of their information. It is truly wonderful. The support option is well worth the price you pay!!!

Pros

It can do so much but with that said the more you do the more you need to know to make the program do what you want it to do. Also a mixed blessing is that you can work from anywhere.

Cons

We were in Exceed premier before and it is very different when you move up to the Beyond. When you have someone input your data they don't know anything about how you personalize you program/data so it leaves you with much to learn and do.

Michael from Centor Consulting

Transitioned to this platform for combined benefits of ease of used and reduced costs.

Realized immediate results in on-line fundraising through implementation of the peer-to-peer fundraising application.

Pros

Upon transitioning to the Donor Community platform we immediately implemented peer-to-peer fundraising with the board of directors which had an immediate impact on our annual campaign. The ease of use and ability to engage was an instant home run for the organization and significantly increased board engagement in the fundraising process.

Cons

Transition is always difficult, that being said the team at Donor Community worked with us closely through the process and turned what can be difficult into a fairly seamless process.

Sabrina from Right Moves for Youth

Amazing Platform and Even Better Customer Service!

Arreva has been a lifesaver for my organization. We went from having to use several different software programs to meet our needs, to using Arreva as the hub of most if not all of our data needs/uses. What makes Arreva stand out from the rest, however, is the PHENOMENAL customer service. The folks at Arreva are highly responsive, very professional, sincerely invested in your success, and extremely patient as people are learning how to leverage the platform.

Pros

Arreva is a great and user-friendly platform for donor management. The current features are adequate for nonprofits and certainly are an improvement over other, more expensive platforms. I also like that the Arreva designers are constantly evaluating the product for upgrades and modifications.

Cons

Some of the required fields are prohibitive and create some challenge to data importing. But overall, this platform is great!

Tina from Southern Appalachian Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc.

The program is great. We haven't used all the features, but are happy with what we've used.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use to add names to the database and looking up information on houseguests, donors, etc.

Cons

It can be difficult to pull some of the reports and I sometimes think there is too much information included that we have to extract from.

Mary from Mary Cummings Consulting LLC

MatchMaker FundRaising Software is a fundamental aspect of my small business.

Strategic donor management and a great product for the value.

Pros

MatchMaker Fundraising Software customer service is second to none in availability, response time and solutions generated. The variety and ease of searches, reporting and donor correspondence provide strategic donor management. Event management combines the multiple aspects of any event and delivers a seamless tracking from start to finish.

Cons

Initially, queries were difficult to grasp. Trial and error lead to some frustrating results; however, the training workshops specific to this aspect have been invaluable to my understanding and use of queries .

Tina from Jewish Free Loan

I have used Match Maker for 12 + years & it meets the needs of our nonprofit organization.

Pros

The customer service and attention to client needs is one of the best I have ever encountered. They are always available - immediately!! and provide the technical support we need without delay and if they need to get back to us - they do. Their staff is professional, competent and very knowledgeable. I cannot praise them enough. I like the availability of regular training as well as their written communication and newsletter.

Cons

We have been a bit frustrated with the "event function" - does not meet a few of our specialized needs.

Marcia from KSDS Assistance Dogs, Inc.

Matchmaker offers a non-profit a beneficial software program and efficient support staff.

Pros

The software is easy to learn. A non-profit can really benefit from the Matchmaker reports and information that can be generated. Long range future planning can be implemented by utilizing the information that is at your fingertips. At our organization we have multiple users, but I am the person who uses it most.

Cons

It will give me critical error messages that I don't understand, but I don't worry about it. I thought formulating a query in matchmaker was a little tricky. It took me awhile to learn this.

Hannah from National Museum of Nuclear Science & History

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Overall great customer experience, lacking

Pros

The customer service could not be better! The people at MatchMaker headquarters took the time to walk me through each question to make sure I was comfortable with the answer and could duplicate the process again when needed. my rep was a wealth of knowledge and really understands how to make MatchMaker work for so many different needs.

Cons

At times difficult to bring in information from online Qgiv connection ( have found work arounds) It is very basic in the way of presentation (although you do not need all the bells and design whistles that some of the other softwares have) The reports seem very useful, but I am still waiting on a list of when to use what report.

Melanie from LifeNet4Families

Overall, it has enhanced our fundraising and donor management processes.

Pros

It streamlines our fundraising campaigns and helps us manage our donor base more effectively. It allows our donors to have direct access to information and provides them an opportunity to make online donations.

Cons

It requires technical skills and/or training to be able to navigate. Our Development and Community Relations team are the primary users and they invested time in learning the various features which allows us to get so much out of the software. Initially, it presented quite a challenge and we just didn't have a lot of time to invest in software mastery. However, one team member focused on learning the ins and outs which proved to be extremely beneficial. There are several training methods available, and depending on learning style, the end user is able to use tutorials, self-guided practice, and live instructor-led webinars. Personally, the webinars have been a source of hands on training with a personal touch. Both Manny and Craig provide guidance in a supportive and professional manner. They are extremely patient and address issues and concerns while walking you through each and every step. Their response time has been outstanding and the willingness to assist is apparent and appreciated.

Beth from JoshProvides

From the first contact, the staff of DonorCommunity have been dynamite! They are professional, responsive, friendly, and could not be more supportive of our needs. As a small organization, we needed a fundraising solution that was affordable, yet comprehensive. We have found just that and more with DonorCommunity. It is easy to use, allows us to keep all of our donor information in one place, and gives us a complete picture of each constituent's activity. We no longer need separate systems for events, a CRM, newsletters, donations, form building, etc. Thank you to the entire DonorCommunity team from JoshProvides!

Pros

We like how easy it is to learn and use and that all of our data can now be housed in one place.

Cons

Would like the store feature to be a little more robust.

David from Desert Foothills Library

We have been using this software for for over 10 years and it meets our needs successfully.

Pros

Customer service is responsive and personal. We can call any time and any issues are resolved quickly. Once training is completed, the software is easy to use. The software is very good value for the amount we pay.

Cons

Not the most glamorous product available but this is reflected in the price. Some actions in the software require multiple cumbersome procedures but this does not detract from overall benefits. The software could be more intuitive.

Jay from Ronald McDonald House at Stanford

The software has proven useful in streamlining the gift recording and acknowledgement process.

Pros

It is a flexible platform that allows for development as the fundraising needs grow: new report templates, new list templates, new dashboards can be created as needed. It offers varied ways of retrieving data to suit the fundraising projects needs.

Cons

The user interface seems a little complex at the beginning and requires a bit more up-front training . There are instances when the software is prone to delayed response times.

Betsy from Valley Animal Center

I enter donor data for a no kill shelter. I enjoy the Web based platform because I can work at home.

We keep track of the donations of our patrons and can generate the year end letters they want for taxes. Please our staff can use the data for future campaigns.

Pros

Reports are easy, saving them, pledge payments we use for those who give each month. Love the acknowledgement letter process.

Cons

1. when a donor is not in, I hate having to go to add, household, retype the last name, no it isn't listed then click add at the bottom. 2. to print the list of donors in a batch, too many steps. couldn't we print the list from the batch menu. instead of See details, Print details, go to the download, save and open in Excel. urgh. I like to print a hard copy for each batch and include it in the packet. 3. generally slow since it is web based. and I do close tabs but still it bogs down.

Jordan from Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital Foundation

MatchMaker software is user friendly and their customer service is beyond excellent!

This software is what keeps the foundation moving as a well oiled machine. The organization and the reports available help us to maintain but to also stay in touch with our donors and expand our reach.

Pros

The organization and the capabilities that this software offers. The reports are very helpful in keeping our Foundation organized.

Cons

I wish we had the capability to store some of the documents and images within the constituents profiles for record keeping.

Christina from Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth

Exceed is one of the most user friendly databases I've ever worked in.

Pros

I am incredibly impressed with the support team. Any time I have an issue or question that cannot be answered in the"Help" section, I receive quick and accurate help.

Cons

It would be incredibly helpful to have more options in the Quick Gifts Entry such as soft crediting and guest check in/check out. Also, a way to search for tribute gifts in Quick Gifts instead of having to scroll through every memorial/honorarium.

Jeff from Jim Burke Education Foundation/Jim Burke Ford

Will do everything but not as intuitive as I hoped.

Pros

—I can house all the constituent information I would ever need —Comprehensive reporting —Premier tech support. They are always there for us. I am sure any comprehensive CRM Donor Management system would be hard too figure out, but this tech support has made all the difference in our organization. They are worth all the short comings of the software.

Cons

—Constituent Information resides in different areas that are not accessible to some reporting filters. —When building a report I have filter choices that are not compatible with other filters. It would be nice to hide non-compatible filters. —Hard to understand and see which filters are compatible and those that are not. —Mail merge does not have enough controls to customize a letter. We just export the data and merge in InDesign.

Marlene from Families First of Palm Beach County

Outstanding customer service.

Having an historical accounting of donations. Event management is also good and allows for many types of needed information.

Pros

If you need a versatile database, this is where to get one! The fundraising and capture of funder and donation information is outstanding.

Cons

The website itself can be cumbersome; not WYSIWYG. My organization had an older version, so improvements may have been made since.

Sara from Altru Health Foundation

I like the software and its ease of use. I was able to learn the software fairly quick.

It's easy to track donors and keep them all in one easy to use program.

Pros

It is easy to run reports. My boss asks for certain reports to have specific information on them. I can usually find the right report to run in minimal time. It's user friendly. I was new to this program and found it very easy to use.

Cons

Lagging, where it won't load and then just closes out completely. Wish I could unpost a batch myself instead of having to call in. I wish there were more options in the reports area that way I wouldn't have to create so many queries.

Kim from LifeStream Complete Senior Living

Even though I was new to MatchMaker, the support staff had me up and running in no time!

LifeStream is beginning to expand their donor communication strategy and MatchMaker makes this process easier. Extracting the data in different reports lets us learn more about our donors and how we can best serve them in their efforts to support us.

Pros

MatchMaker has lots of great features. One of my favorite is the Rapid Transaction Entry feature. It allows me to enter similar gifts from a number of different donors very easily and quickly. It is a great time-saver.

Cons

It's hard to find the "cons" with the software as most of my limitations are due to a lack of knowledge and experience with the product. Once I learn how to do something, it becomes fairly easy to extract the data we need. That said, it would be nice to be able to edit an automated gift...

Timothy from Davie Police Athletic League

Great product great company and people working there.

Pros

Product is very easy to use and I can make changes and updates to my site right from my phone. Support always available if I have an issue or just some reminfers on how to input data.

Cons

I would like for some of the screens to be larger when working on a particular page so you CA get an overall look at what you are creating. I am very happy with the product and the company.

Jennifer from Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida

Use this software every day for our donor data base and reconciliation of donor giving. Extremely

Pros

Multiple reports at every level, in-depth information about donors. Retention of records and ability to sort information by dates.

Cons

the search function - every time you make an entry (gift, guest, etc.) you enter the donor name and search and wait - and then if they are new an you make a new entity, you have to search again and wait again. duh

Sasa from Girl Scouts of Silver Sage

MatchMaker FundRaising Software is a multi-functional, easy to use fundraising software.

Donor and event management.

Pros

The very fast, helpful and friendly service from the developers of MatchMaker. It is a true product of fundraising experience and innovation built to enhance user experience. Functionality of reporting changes based on user feedback and is integrated in the updated versions of software.

Cons

When entering information, you have to pay close attention to details in order to produce specific queries and mailings. Reports sometime require extra steps to detail results you are looking for.

Kayte from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine/ SCNM Sage Foundation

Easy to use and amazing customer service!

Pros

I love that this software was designed by a fundraiser. This makes it easy to use and easy to understand! MatchMaker has the best customer service and I love that I can speak with a person anytime I have a question.

Cons

Queries can be difficult in the beginning. I have found the more I use them they become easier to create.

Denise from Rowan County Crosby Scholars

Exceed Beyond review

I enjoy using Exceed Beyond. It has been one of the easiest donation tracking system that I have ever used.

Pros

I like the fact that it's extremely easy to use. I am able to use new options on the system all of the time with the assistance from the HELP tool.

Cons

I like the product--there's not anything that I don't like about it.

February 2012

Jodi from Newman Regional Health Foundation

February 2012

I have been a client of MatchMaker Fundraising Software for nearly 10 years. One of the reasons I was drawn to MatchMaker was Diana’s 30+ years of experience in fundraising; she has developed software that has components a fundraiser needs. Additionally, MatchMaker is a great value and an investment that I know will continue to work for me – the client. I have used both versions of MatchMaker – Standard and Enterprise. Both have suited my needs, but I love the features Enterprise offers that will make it possible to expand and grow our organization. Implementing MatchMaker was easy; it was just a matter of sending the data and within a short period of time, we were up and running. Online training makes it possible to keep current with the software updates and professional topics that help with fundraising in general. The professional, knowledgeable and personable staff is always available to assist with questions and is open to suggestions for new features within the system. For someone who is not very computer savvy, the software is very easy to use. It is set up logically, provides helpful reports, and timely updates. During the last several months, we have been running a $600,000 capital campaign. The Campaign feature of the software has made it possible to maintain up-to-the-minute progress and keep the momentum going. One of the outcomes of the campaign has been the number of new donors. We will be able to grow our organization over the next several years through the number of people we have touched through this campaign.

Danielle from Copiah-Lincoln Community College Foundation, Inc.

I have used the Matchmaker Software for the past 6 years. It is easy to to use and navigate.

Pros

I like that it is easy to look constituents up by different attributes. I also like that I can rapid post a gift that is received from the constituents.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that I can't search for the middle names or birth names (as in maiden names).

Sara from CommQuest Services, Inc.

Timely and customer oriented with great results!

Better organized data and contact information with ability to more strategically meet fundraising goals!

Pros

The availability of client services and step by step directions to achieve fundraising goals. Ease of access to other integrated software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Constant Contact.

Cons

Can be difficult to understand how to work each function to the maximum usage for best results and more organized data collection.

Laura from Yolo Hospice Inc.

I have been entering data, writing queries, pulling reports, etc. using MatchMaker since 2006.

Pros

I can ALWAYS count on customer support via email or telephone! "Rapid transaction entry" of donations is so helpful.

Cons

There are some features I fumble using; writing queries, recalling where to edit lists or amend codes.

Wendy from Jim Burke Education Foundation

Excellent Customer Service and Training

I am very happy with the service provided by Arreva Exceed Beyond and would recommend it to another colleague.

Pros

The customer service is exceptional. Anytime my team and I have a question, we are able to send an email to Arreva Exceed Beyond and our question is answered quickly. The training that is offered through Arreva Exceed Beyond is also wonderful. They allow you to view the training from the website if you're unable to attend the webinar.

Cons

If you haven't had any training or participated in a webinar, you will not be able to fully use this system to the best of it's capabilities. I would recommend anyone that is thinking about purchasing this software allow plenty of time for training with your staff.

Jim from City of Pacifica

Awesome program for its price point!

The ability to collect historical data and separate revenue by reason codes--or in our case events or programs.

Pros

Ease of accessing historical data for reporting. Versatility to alter application to fit our needs.

Cons

Some of the "next steps" are not intuitive. Fortunately, a staff member is very adverse to this program and has developed a user guide for staff to utilize.

Ted from Today's Special, Inc.

The software is intuitive, easy to use, and the customer service is unparalleled.

I have hosted an event and received online donations through our website. The software captured all of our constituents information and follows up with an email that you can craft yourself or they have templates already created.

Pros

I like the peer to peer ability to have constituents create and control their own fundraisers. I also like the all in one aspect of the product. You don't need to buy three different platforms for your CRM Arreva has it all covered. There are templates for all of your fundraising needs and if there isn't one you have the ability to create it. Again, and not of lesser importance the customer service is fantastic.

Cons

I would like to be able to run a simple old snail mail campaign using some of the templates. Honestly, this may be an option that I just haven't covered yet in my usage. I am fairly new but I'm sure if it's not there it will be soon.

Dyimah from Bayshore Christian Ministries

Exceed Beyond Platform Review

Working with Exceed Beyond helped me learn patience and how to figure things out on my own and when to ask for help, but I would not recommend the platform to others.

Pros

I like the ability to create a mailing list from the donor lists.

Cons

The platform has so many layers; meaning certain functions can be enabled or disabled multiple ways. It can be very confusing and resulted in my overuse of tech support.

Response from Arreva

Replied October 2018

Hi Dyimah, Thank you for your honest, insightful review. We recognize that Exceed Beyond is a robust donor relationship management software. Arreva is committed to helping our customers become comfortable with everything it offers as quickly as possible. Our customer support team offers in-depth training, phone and email support, as well as free 10-minute tutorials on common tasks to provide multiple options for our customers feel at ease in Exceed Beyond. Our customer success team is dedicated is dedicated to you and will be reaching out to see how we can help you. Thanks, Kelly

Jennifer from Paul's Pals

Outstanding Customer Service

We started with Exceed because it was the most economical for our start-up non-profit. Three years later, after a lot of research and demos with other platforms, we stayed because we value their business approach. The price was comparable to others; the tools about the same as others; the user interface not nearly as user friendly; but their customer service and how they valued us as a customer was unsurpassed. No heavy sales pitch. No overselling. No nameless support team. Every person knows who you are, what your business mission is, and how the Exceed team can help you succeed. Bottom line -- they care about you and your organization.

Pros

Anytime I have a question or issue, the support team is fantastic. Questions are always answered fully and timely with a real person you can develop a relationship with. They value their customers and want to do whatever is needed to make sure the product works for what you need. They recently merged two companies and are working hard creating solutions to meet all needs -- CRM and fundraising. The infrastructure is incredibly robust and offers plenty of customization.

Cons

It's not very pretty compared to other vendors. And some of the queries are difficult to learn, but once you understand the logic, it is easy to replicate.

Katharine from The Lovelady Center

You guys are always so quick to answer any questions, you make our jobs so much easier!

Pros

Very user friendly, great report options, any problems are resolved very quickly, its a one stop shop for all your donor record keeping needs! You guys are amazing and the software is incredible!! The software is a one stop shop and everything we could need is available!

Betty from Lindsborg Community Hospital

Excellent support staff and understanding of the non-profit industry.

Better reports, less time entering gifts, better tracking of donors.

Pros

The software is so much easier to used than what had been in place for many years. It is "logical" in the way you can perform the day to day tasks, adding new donors "on the fly". It is obvious the developer knows what a non-profit fundraiser needs to complete the tasks on hand.

Response from Heritage Designs

Replied June 2017

If the zip code is in the software, it will auto-fill the city and state. If the zip code is new to the software, the city and state will need to be entered the first time.

Jennifer from Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida

Very user friendly, great support when I have needed help, good variety of reports available

Great way to track all our donors and generate reports with accurate information.

Pros

The ability to track all of our donors by, type, location, retention, level of giving, etc. Keeping track of families (guests) easy to use. Administrative preferences are great and very helpful. Able to enter lots of data on each individual and/or organization.

Cons

For every entry you must put in the name, then search, and if the entry is new, enter and then search again - very awkward and time consuming. The system of invoicing for families (guests) is not user friendly.

Melinda from IPFW College of Visual and Performing Arts

MatchMaker is a great product for us; we manage both donors and customers seamlessly.

We've been able to manage our customer database with our donor database.

Pros

The customer service is great! I get fast responses and personalized help. I also appreciate the webinars. I'm not able to use the product on a daily basis, thus I forget all the steps to do something, so I call for help regularly.

Cons

The graphics are a little outdated and the report titles are not always intuitive enough for me to find what I need quickly.

Jasmine from Assisting Hands

easy to use

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly the software is, and my favorite part is the ability to use it anywhere!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but the prompt response from their support team to fix any issue, makes it even better

Shannon from Summit Pacific Medical Center

The customer support is outstanding!

Pros

I like that it tracks table assignments to prevent overselling an event. I like the help menu and really like the quick response time to any questions.

Cons

I'm a new user and still learning. I believe once I have the framework set up I'll be more savvy to all that it can do.

Pam from Kansas Food Bank

A great program to use!!!

Pros

It is a very simply process to creat the type of report you are looking for. The report is very easy to read and obtain information.

Cons

At times, I have to look a little harder to find what I am in need of. System could be just a little more user friendly.

August 2016

xolile from nonetohero

August 2016

nonetohero

,this product is very friendly, easy to use it i never experience any difficulties would love to bring more clients

Pros

It helps our community

Cons

its perfect

Jeff from New Directions Foundation

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Will Exceed exceed your expectations?

I used this database for a little over 4 years. While it was basic and easy to use, it was somewhat limited. But, for the money, it was a bargain. It's a good alternative to an excel spreadsheet or access database for a small organization. It stores donor data, allows you to retrieve it, does letter merges and other fundamental stuff. It is not cloud based or integrated with any of the other shiny new toys. They have since introduced a cloud-based version with more bells and whistles - but I haven't used it and can't comment on it.

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use. Support was there for us when we needed it. Very low cost. Smaller company that seems to care about your success.

Cons

Very limited in what it could do. Not cloud based. Reports take some learning.

Rob from BullyingCanada

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

The best Donor Management Software

Pros

This software does everything you could want it to do and then some! It allows you to fully house all required information about a donor that you'd need such as their contact information, giving history, etc. It is the most advanced software I have ever used to date.

Cons

I don't know of any! I love this software! The only one I could think of, If I really had to pick one, would be, is the learning curve. It does take a little while to fully learn how to use the program.

Kristina from Camp del Corazon

Exceed Beyond

Overall we are very happy with the transition, although we wish we were made aware of how our particular dataset might have trouble with the conversion (credit codes, etc). Nothing is insurmountable though and the system is fairly flexible to finding workarounds and fixes.

Pros

Web-based, great training and staff at Arreva. Relatively flexible for our needs.

Cons

We have trouble navigating some of the changes from the desktop version of Exceed to Beyond. The use of credit codes and tags/attributes in particular have been a bit clunky.