• Pros

• "The ability to store information in an easily accessible location. I especially find the reminders very useful. Very easy to use."

• "Fluxx Grantseeker is perfect for organizations with a small budget for fundraising and development. Their tracking and notification features are easy to use and the interface is very user friendly."

• "The most important thing i like about this software is functionality and how easily it is to use the software."

• Cons

• "Still learning but have not found any clear cons just yet."

• "I am a free user so I am not sure how about the functionality for a paid subscription, but I do wish the reporting features were more robust."

• "There have been no difficulties up to this point."

Browse Fluxx Grantseeker Reviews

Ben from The Welcome Project

I like it. I'm trying to have it used for our organization

Pros

I began looking for a place to bring all my grants into one place. We were using google drive for this, but it wasn't as great especially when you're running around. The ability to upload grants and all documents plus having a calendar that integrates with google calendar.

Cons

The hardest item is just adapting to the system as I've never had used a grants management program before

LaSaia from Brave Space Alliance

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Fluxx for the Queer Non profit

Fluxx basic suits our needs and its free. We would go with one of the paid options if it had all of the things basic did plus organization details and advanced funder search if it was more reasonably priced. Considering those would be the only two paid functions we would use its not worth the $40 a month but it was nice to have them during the free trial.

Pros

Flux is a great tool to help us track the progress of our Grants. We can see how far along in the we are in the grant process. It is also very useful for storing information. We can fill in information about foundations like who the project manger is and there contact info. Fluxx lets us know who we are applying to and who we have applied too all in one place

Cons

I wish it would easily distinguish the different grants a single funder has. I also wish there knowledge of funders was more extensive. They have a lot of the well know foundations and funders in the library but there a great deal of smaller founders that they don't list. A good amount of the larger grants, which as a large parentage of what we found is listed, won't give to smaller organizations for several reasons. Smaller grants will give to smaller organization but when they aren't listed we have to enter them manually. That can take a lot of time. For the price and how Fluxx is advertised Fluxx should do a better job with having ample supply of funders for organisations of all sizes. Finally there is no way to search for grant and know that you will qualify. If we search for queer grants we get a lot that we don't qualify for because of location or area served. I would like there search filter to be

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

We use another product along side Fluxx. The combination of what each product offers us for free works. If one of them had all the futures we used and we reasonably priced or free we would switch solely to using that software.

Good, But Not Quite Great

Pros

It is very easy to enter new funders. The customer service team is also very responsive and wanted to hear our feedback on how we use the program.

Cons

The reporting limitations make this program frustrating to use. We've spoken with the Fluxx team and they understand our frustrations, but it doesn't make using the product any easier.

Ashish from Purple Eagle Ventures

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great Collaboration Tool for Public School

This has enabled us to build out our database of possible grants and perform quick searches. It has simplified the grant response process.

Pros

I like the fact that we can invite others to upload information to this and make adjustments. This enables us to grow our database of potential grants exponentially.

Cons

I think better integration with Google Calendar with the name and title of alerts, rather than a generic alert.

Ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Fluxx Grantseeker

Fluxx is so much easier to use. No learning curve. We were up and running within a few hours.

Kelvin from AP Consulting

Industry: Philanthropy

A leap in innovation for philanthropy

I love Fluxx and promote it to as many of my colleagues as will listen.

Pros

I have been a fan of Fluxx since 2008 before it was even a company. I was on the look out for a better way to work with grantees. My favorite features include the ability to reduce the burden of data collection requirements for grantees, the ability to customize your workflow and processes. I also appreciate that grantees are in control of how their data is used with multiple funding agencies.

Cons

The android app could use some additional polish.

Reasons for Switching to Fluxx Grantseeker

Blackbaud provides bad customer service and the software is horrible.

Debra from VOCEL

Valuable- but room for improvement

Pros

Grant management is a very unique and sometimes cumbersome process, which requires deadline management, research and preparation. I appreciate Fluxx Grantseeker's focus on addressing this issue and have found that it is better than most other alternatives.

Cons

Grantseeker does its best to match the most typical grantmaking process; however, it misses the ability to track LOI's and other intermediary steps in the grantmaking process. Further, I think the data layers are not always intuitive in terms of how they interact and the flow for managing it. And that the system integration with funding platforms has not necessarily always worked for me. Lastly, I appreciated the free access to prospecting information that was provided while the product was in beta. Unfortunately, the search functions at the time were not strong enough to really help me identify worthwhile prospects. I'd love to see a limited-use product available on the free platform as I think it would give me reason to take advantage of all that Grantseeker is offering.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

Fluxx Grantseeker is a big step up from general spreadsheets and way more customized for the unique grant making process than a general database system like Bloomerang.

Great platform to manage all grant activities.

Pros

I really enjoy the visualizations and visual tracking around programs and pending/processed requests. It's really easy to see where we are tracking on requests and which programs may need more attention than others.

Cons

It took me a bit to associate which fields report out which information, or really what fields were required in order to see it on certain screens. Now that I know what clicks it takes, its fine but from the outset it wasn't as straightforward to know that "researching" puts it as an opportunity.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

The price was very reasonable especially with the techsoup offer. I also really liked the look and feel and visualizations.

Kelly from Journey's End Refugee Services

Fluxx Grantseeker changed the way my organization works!

I love this product. It just works for tracking and managing grants.

Pros

Our nonprofit manages more than 30+ funding streams annually, and is constantly searching for and applying for new funding. Previously, we used complicated and bulky excel or Google Docs to manage all the information about each grant, and keeping it updated each year was a nightmare. I learned about Fluxx Grantseeker (and it was right in our organization's budget -- FREE!) and was SO excited to implement it with my team. We now have one location to easily track grant opportunities, applications, awards, reports and more. It has freed up our grants management team to focus on other capacity building activities rather than being bogged down by trying to track all of this data. It's super simple, easy to use, and the customer service is wonderful.

Cons

There are a few features I'm hoping to see in the future, including better data analysis / visualizations, but those are bonus features in my mind. It is a pretty simple software but it does the basics well! I haven't

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

We use Grantseeker to manage our grant opportunities and active awards. We couldn't find any similar software that did that job. There are plenty of alternative options for Grant Makers and for finding funding, but we couldn't find anything that was designed to help manage a grant as an awardee from beginning (researching opportunities) through the completion of a contract.

Tristan from Level Ground

For what we use it for, best product on the market

Overall, I think this is the best grants management product on the market for organizations our size (~5 employees, $300,000 annual budget).

Pros

Overall design is very cohesive and responsive. I felt it was very easy to learn and teach to the rest of the organization. It was obviously written by someone who has experience in grants management as it has custom fields for Project IDs; Start, End, Submission, and Notification dates; and the tagging system works well.

Cons

We currently use the free version and I don't feel right now that the Premium and Prospecting features match the increase cost; there is a discount available, but it will likely be a while before we have a need for any features not included in the free tier.

A Great Solutioni for Grant Management

The data from analytics allows for fine-tuning programming and operations budgets to fit organizational capabilities.

Pros

The in-depth features for finding and managing grants provides efficiency for organizations looking to increase their impact.

Cons

There is a learning curve in the beginning as with any software out there.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

User interface was easy to navigate, and more positive word-of-mouth. We also found an article on Capterra featuring grants management applications: https://blog.capterra.com/free-grant-management-software/

Ruth from self-employed

I use Grantseeker and have recommended it for use with three other organizations

Grantseeker has been marvellous for my clients who have never really thought about building their grant pipeline capability. It's a great grant project management and grant application teaching tool. It's a decent grant prospect managing tool as well and I plan to explore its capabilities for prospecting more in the upcoming year. My two larger clients need more reporting flexibility. Though they purchased Grantseeker on my recommendation, both of them are probably going to look for additional software or return to customized spreadsheets.

Pros

The product is so easy to start using. It's intuitive in that each record tracks what one really needs to track to start applying for grants and funders. The task function is great for setting 'tickler' deadlines to reach before the grant is actually due. I enter in the to-do dates for each section of a grant (narrative, budget, bios, etc) and use it to keep me on task each day. Moreover, I have recommended it to two small non-profits (1-20 employees) and they both have used the 'free' version it built their capacity from 1-3 grants per year to 7-10. I also recommended it to two larger organizations (over 500 employees) who upgraded to the full version.

Cons

The reports in the full, paid, version don't reflect the power of the data that is actually being tracked. For the two larger organizations, the visualizations are amazing but then they're not super customizable when you export them. My clients are still happy that I recommended Grantseeker to them and the reports they export are used as the basis of weekly reports but they still put a lot of work into customizing the spreadsheets after they export them.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

Granthub, for some reason, appears to be cost-prohibitive to the four organizations that I advised about grant-tracking products. Financial Edge was preferred by the two larger organizations whose Development departments both used Raiser's Edge. But it was deemed expensive and, though it links to Raiser's Edge it doesn't complete the full loop from prospecting to pre-award to post-award. Grantseeeker considers the full pipeline--prospects, applications, pre-award management, post-award management.

Reasons for Switching to Fluxx Grantseeker

Many of the smaller organizations I work with needed to build their capacity or found other platforms cost-prohibitive.

Laura from DIBS for Kids

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Best grants management tool for small nonprofits

Fluxx Grantseeker has saved our organization quite a bit of money. Despite the fact that it's free, the software is full featured. We use it for every step of the grant-seeking and grant-reporting process. We're applying more efficiently now and managing reporting schedules with ease. It's really one of the best systems on the market; and the free price tag makes it a clear winner for small organizations that need to better manage their grant requests and reporting schedules.

Pros

We migrated our grants management from Salesforce to Fluxx GrantSeeker in 2018. It was one of the best decisions our small nonprofit has made. Our organization has a very full grant application schedule and it had become nearly impossible to stay on track while using Salesforce, primarily because we rely heavily on volunteers to manage our requests. Teaching volunteers how to use the Salesforce system was difficult at best and often created gaps in our data and schedule. Fluxx, on the other hand, is extremely easy to use. The system is very intuitive and our volunteers have successfully used it since implementation. We also like the fact that the Grantseeker software is currently free for small nonprofits.

Cons

Honestly, the only features I would love to see added would be email reminders to individual users.

Response from Fluxx

Replied July 2019

Dear Laura, thank you for your feedback! Good news, Grantseeker now offers email reminders. You can choose what you want to be reminded of and when. Check out this feature today!

Elizabeth from St. Petersburg College

User Friendly Grant Tracking Software

Overall, it's a very user friendly system and is super helpful to get a high level view of all our grants. Our grants department manages more than 30 grants annually. We use tags to mark them as federal, state, local and foundation, and use the description area to include high level info, such as budget supervisor and project manager. Th task and report features are great, and provide a nice, easy to read 'to do list' and display of upcoming due dates on the Schedule tab. Also love the integrated calendar that shows due dates (applications deadlines, notification dates, report due dates) in my Outlook, as well as the ability to upload documents (such as RFP, application, budget and reports) so these items are easily accessible.

Pros

We love the ease of pulling up a grant in the system and having all of the relevant info right at our fingertips (due date, grant period, notification date and summary). Our grants department pulls a weekly report from Fluxx that shows active grants, submitted grant applications and grants in development. It's easy to pull, save as an Excel and share with other departments.

Cons

I wish there was a better way of tagging a grant that we ultimately decided not to apply for and reason. Also, I wish there was a way to add match, and to track grant expenses. The system is set up to reflect payments received from funder, but it doesn't have a way to track money spent down and remaining balance.

Beth from Taking Flight Theatre

Great features

Pros

I found I had long lists of potential grant makers in notebooks, on excel sheets, in my head... this is the place to bring them all together in one place. It's so user friendly (a must for me as I find some software difficult to navigate!)- and easy to set to UK (a must otherwise all the funders suggested will be USA ones) The best bits? Being able to calendar deadlines and set reminders to check back on funder websites for new priorities. I LOVED the programme feature where you can track fundraising goals within each project- however that feature is not available in free. That's the only thing- compared to other products, the bits available in the free programme are limited. Bit I love it

Cons

I think some of the features that are on the paid product should be part of the free one- compared to similar products this is limited. And the jump to the first paid programme is quite a lot - inaccessible to our small charity. We're proabable just in between needing the free one and the first paid programme. Also, it would be good if UK funders auto filled like the US ones do when you're logging funders into your database. But it's great that you can still search UK funders if you change the settings to UK

Because it's free

LuAnn from Literacy Council of Buncombe County

Just what we needed

Pros

It was so simple to transfer our existing Excel spreadsheet tracking into Fluxx. There is enough flexibility to create programs and allocations as needed. The ease with which requests, reports, programs, payments, and opportunities can be sorted is astounding. I can create tasks that generate reminder emails so I never miss a deadline. The Answer Bank is a brilliant feature - those questions that are repeatedly asked in grants can be copied and pasted saving loads of time. Alos love being able to upload the grant application, budgets etc. in each grant file, either as a document upload or direct form Google drive. Fluxx is fast - I have experienced no down-time whatsoever.

Cons

Still learning but have not found any clear cons just yet.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

The price and ease of use were top selling points over other potential products - and the full package even comes with a prospecting feature to research new opportunities.

Jo from Children's Autism Foundation

Changing the face of our Grants & Funding department

We are extremely pleased that we chose Fluxx Grantseeker. The system is working extremely well for us and replaces a very slow, inaccurate and unreliable manual system.

Pros

While we had starting trialing the software earlier, it was during COVID19 lockdown that we decided to run with a full implementation. With the team working from their home offices, implementation went without a hitch, was easy and most of the system easy to navigate. This software brings together data which had previously been stored ad-hoc in both paper & electronic systems and in the "heads" of our grants & funding team members. Access via the cloud means that wherever we are, we can access information quickly & easily as well as keep track of all grants, applications, accountabilities and opportunities.

Cons

I would like to see some additional features where historical grants information could be easily uploaded. We have been able to find a work-around but some way of uploading from a spreadsheet or CSV would have saved a lot of time. One negative that we have discovered is that sometimes we accidentally upload documents to the wrong part of the funder eg: to the grant rather than the accountability. A fix for this could be a different coloured screen or similar for the different areas of the funder account?

Tara from Conexion Americas

Great, inexpensive option with many features!

This software streamlines our grant management and gives us one place to look for contacts, documents, deadlines and historical information.

Pros

My favorite features of Fluxx Grantseeker are the reporting features- we had been looking for software that could provide reports on a program-level basis and that could allow us to keep all of our pertinent grant data in one place. For its price, this software can't be beat, in my opinion!

Cons

I have had difficulty using the feature of integrating Fluxx with our foundations who use Fluxx for their own grant management purposes. This feature initially attracted us to Fluxx Grantseeker and just hasn't panned out, but it isn't enough of an obstacle to take away from the usefulness of the software.

Mary from Catholic Social Service/Diocese of Rapid City

Grant writer review of Grantseeker

My overall experience has been great.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly for non-data base types like me, and using it is fairly intuitive. I like that it gave me a low-cost (read "free" at first) way to get away from managing grant application and grants on a spreadsheet.

Cons

The data import and export features were hard for me to figure out, and even once I did, it was not hassle free. I got a lot of duplication of records during imports. I have not found the Prospecting Tool to be very effective yet, but they probably says more about me than about the product.

Bhumi from pateldanceworks

Industry: Performing Arts

The platform we've been waiting for

It's a great program. I am so grateful that this exists for arts organizations. It is so necessary. I also appreciate that we can have multiple users. The experience has been great and I look forward to continuing using it.

Pros

I like that there is a connection to foundations so that there is contact information and history automatically input. I appreciate the answer bank as a way to store information about particular projects or information that all grants ask for. So many orgs that I've worked for just use a messy (and often confusing) spreadsheet and this platform has been a game changer for my organizational abilities with so many grant deadlines throughout the year

Cons

I am bummed that some of the prospecting is behind a paywall, but I think for many orgs that is not an obstacle. My organization is micro, and we don't have the funds to have a paid subscription, but maybe in the future!

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

It feels like it was made for the arts unlike other programs. This program is also really affordable compared to other grant organizing platforms.

Tina from Hoo Haven Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Center

Industry: Environmental Services

Extremely Helpful Software

Overall, Fluxx Grantseeker is by far the best grant tracking software that we have found to date. As a small not-for-profit, it works exceptionally well for our needs. The fact that it remains free for us to use is great although we hope to upgrade in the future as our need and funds grow.

Pros

Our facility has been using the free version of Fluxx Grantseeker for quite a while. As a non-profit we are on a very tight budget and needed a grant tracking program that was free or very affordable. This has been perfect for us. Also, it finally gave us a way to share files and tracking remotely between volunteers. We love that we can upload completed proposals and other documents. Best tracking tool available for our needs!

Cons

In order to start with the software, we needed to manually import all of our grant information from Word and Excel documents. This was time consuming, but well worth the effort. We are limited on what we can do in the free version, but what we have is extremely helpful and we are grateful for this software.

Robin from Bay Street Players, Inc

Industry: Performing Arts

Never miss a deadline again

I am not an organized person. Fluxx Grantseeker has kept me from forgetting some very important deadlines. It is intuitive. When I was first testing the system, your team was super-quick to respond. Whenever I told them about something I'd like, it would end up in the next release. Either they were listening to my feedback, or they knew exactly how to make the product better.

Pros

Being able to keep track of everything related to grants in one place is wonderful. No more missed deadline even if I last thought about the grant six months earlier. The answer feature where I can store my most common grant responses by topic saves so much time and effort. No more searching through old proposals for the information I need. I've already saved it in Fluxx and can find it instantly.

Cons

I can't afford Grantseeker Prospecting. I was an early adopter, so I get everything but Grantseeker Prospecting free. I beta tested that module, so I know how great it is, but the cost would have to come out of my salary, which is only $200 per week. Awesome tool though.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

At the time that I found Grantseeker, I was using Grant Station. The way its searches work results in too many grants that don't fit us. I'd search for Florida, but it would include funders that only helped a limited geographic area, for example. Fluxx does everything I'd ever hope for.

Dina from But God Ministries

Industry: Photography

Finally found a simple system that works!!

This system is literally an answer to prayers! I was struggling to use a much more expensive complex system! What I needed wasn’t complicated but it is vital to our business, and keeping track of all our funding opportunities and deliverables.

Pros

I love the simplicity of Fluxx Grantseeker! It makes it easy to track all my grants in their various states of progress and all the deadlines!! Love it!!

Cons

Don’t really know how to access support when I need it. I called support once but they were focused on large organizations who use the system for grant making.

Erica from Treatment Action Group

Industry: Think Tanks

Great, low-cost way to organize your grant portfolios

Pros

For a small non-profit like ours without a large development budget, Fluxx Grantseeker's flexible pricing structure including a free option is welcome. Several of our donors use the Fluxx Grantmaker platform, making for easy integration. The deadlines, reminders, and ability to organize grant payments and due dates help to keep us on track. Also love being able to have different users from the organization at different levels.

Cons

The interface itself is a bit busy, with so many different options for how to navigate to a grant or due date. Integration with google calendars would be fantastic for streamlining reminders. The search function could be improved to allow for partial words/phrases to produce the intended result. More organization within the "documents" function would make it more readable, e.g. labeled or ability to filter by grant

Abigail from East LA Community Corporation

Best Value

Generally, I like this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a free or affordable product.

Pamela from African Education Program

Fluxx Grantseeker Checks All The Boxes For Our Small Nonprofit Organization

Overall, we have been very pleased with our user experience and may even upgrade to the next tier if we find this Basic plan really works out for us in the long term.

Pros

We are a small nonprofit with very limited staff time to concentrate on grants. With that said, funding from grants, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on these grants with like-minded organizations, is very important to us. When we upgraded from the Basic to the Premium plan, we most enjoyed the calendar function that would email us when a grant was coming up.

Cons

We still find ourselves stumbling through the platform just a bit and do not find the relationship between Requests/Opportunities/Grants as easy as we would have liked. It might be that we just need another training to resolve this issue.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

Calendar option and the ability to track our submissions, large and small.

Reasons for Switching to Fluxx Grantseeker

We made the switch due to the calendar option enabled on the Basic plan.

Alta from Baltimore City Community College

Useful and Helpful

First, this initially created a single repository for your funding sources and the online component meant accessibility from any location. Having the ability to use it without paying and still getting very useful features were a plus.

Pros

Cons

I understand that this is a product to track funders, funding, etc. However, I wish it had more useful features for Grantsmanagment. The majority of my funding comes from grants. A bit more difficult to track. The monitoring feature is quite helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

I choose it because I could still receive decent management when I as unable purchase anything. I really appreciate digital organization. You met my needs.,

Ellen from FIRE Foundation

Easy place to store information about the Foundations we partner with

The grant writer before me put this system in place. It was very easy for me to pick up right where she left of because all the information was organized into tasks with the coordinating information connected to it.

Pros

Once you get used to inputting information it is fairly easy

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate when you are searching for something. I also find some of the fields you are forced to fill in redundant.

Kristen from Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation

Pros and Cons of Fluxx from Support Staff POV

Pros

The UI is very clean, minimalist and modern. The calendar view was most appealing, as the tracking of grants can be very long and complicated with it's multiple steps and required approvals and follow-up reporting. Of course, being cloud-based is also a big plus. Also really liked the search for other possible grant makers when that was added.

Cons

Some fields are required that shouldn't be, especially for dates and amounts. Yet others are missing, like a completed date field for things like submissions, reports and payment received. But I know the company is still building out the features it offers. For example, the calendar integration is very basic and you can't see much detail without logging into Fluxx. Would also like the ability to be a user for multiple organization/accounts, for example if you are a contract worker or volunteer with multiple organizations.

Avery from Child Advocacy Center

Best Decision

Before using Fluxx we had our grant history and current applications in too many different places, i.e. file drawers, Excel spreadsheets, etc. By using Grantseeker anyone in our organization can have access to our grant history and upcoming grant opportunities, making it easier for me as the grant manager to create my teams and upcoming priorities.

Pros

The ability to run reports has been such a timesaver for our organization. Being able to see what we've applied for and the outcomes of those applications, all in one spot, has given us the ability to determine our weak spots and move forward in a more timely manner to adjust our application strategies. It's helpful that reports can be exported and shared among staff members in our organization. There

Cons

There have been no difficulties up to this point.

Laura from Laurel Advocacy & Referral Services, Inc.

Best free/low-cost option for grant management

This is the only program I have found that has a decent free option for managing grants. It is a huge step above outdated Excel spreadsheets, but does take some time to optimize for your organization's preferred use.

Pros

After much searching for a tool to manage the many details of grant prospects, applications, and reports, I was pleased to come across Fluxx Grantseeker. The free version fits the bill for a small non-profit organization in need of a way to organize information beyond an Excel spreadsheet. With a little bit of learning, it can make a grant writer's life much easier.

Cons

I am fairly tech savvy, but it did take me some time to figure out how to properly enter information in a way that didn't make things more confusing. The "filing" system is pretty much up to the user, so having a plan for which records to enter and how to enter them can be tricky if you are not an expert in data organization.

Claudia from Compass LGBT Community Center

Solid Product, would like more flexibility

Lets me see all my grants in one place, assign tasks and get reminders, and track amount of funding applied by program. Definitely has helped me get my arms around our entire funding picture.

Pros

Being able to export my data to view and work with in spreadsheet form. BEing able to view grants and tasks in varying formats and by different criteria.

Cons

Not enough flexibility in the info I can enter for each grant, no way to integrate with my calendar to add tasks automatically from Grantseeker

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

Liked the interface better, seemed to fit our needs better

Hilary from New Moms

Customizable software

I have used Fluxx Grantseeker as a grant seeker with a mid-sized human services nonprofit.

Pros

This software is fairly easy to use and looks nice. Requirements are fairly clear to grantseekers, and it appears funders are able to customize easily to meet their needs.

Cons

The software does not seem compatible with all browsers. It can be difficult to understand whether an application is complete, using this software.

Karlee from Northcoast Regional Land Trust

Industry: Environmental Services

Fluxx Grantseeker - a workhorse grant platform!

Pros

Fluxx Grantseeker allows our organization can track current grant progress and seek new potential grants all in one place. The "Prospecting Tool" has enabled us to find new potential grant funders who are engaged and committed to a similar mission as our organization. The ability of Fluxx Grantseeker to sync with our Google Calendar & Google Drive was one of the main features that we found most useful. It allowed us to continue working within our existing platforms so that it wasn't just one more account to check. It's user friendly and has an intuitive format.

Cons

It would be great if the "Task and To-do schedule" could be synced with Asana or other task platforms to allow for integration into existing platforms. With some many different accounts and inboxes to check it would be nice if Fluxx Grantseeker's platform could integrate into existing platforms whenever possible.

Alyson from Kennett Area Community Service

Fantastic Product

Tracking grants through their lifecycle and managing restrictions has been a challenge in our organization. Fluxx Grantseeker has been a huge help. We see a lot of potential!

Pros

To have grant tracking and prospecting in one inexpensive solution is fantastic!

Cons

I've only just begun using it and you may already have an integration with QuickBooks on the payment and or pledge side, but that would be a nice feature.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

I stumbled upon Fluxx Grantseeker when it was mentioned in an article that "randomly" showed up in a news feed. I saw it was free and did the basics and thought we'd use just the minimum functionality. Once we got into it and saw all that it had to offer, we immediately brought it to the attention of our ED and requested funds to purchase a more robust verson.

Taylor from Friendly Center

Simple and Organized

It's great! Modern and simple.

Pros

I like how multiple company stakeholders can have an account and see grant updates. Love the ability to track grant opportunities and funding area progress.

Cons

I wish I could save my search preferences instead of having it go to default each time I run a search.

Marty from The Salvation Army of Greater Charlotte

Comments

Project management

Pros

Ease of use, pricing, dashboard. This serves our needs much better than our previous tool.

Cons

N/A - To date, no complaints. Highly satisfied.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

After using the free trail convinced this was the tool we were needing

Reasons for Switching to Fluxx Grantseeker

Much more robust system at a great value

Gila from Rahab’s Daughters

Excellent grant management tool

I find it to work really well for my needs, it’s a robust platform with excellent functionality for my needs. I do need to use another platform for prospecting but day to day tracking and management is excellent.

Pros

I really like the tracking functionality, it helps keep me on task with the stages of my grant request and LOIs. I also like the search features, being able to see the user associated with all opportunities or grants is really helpful. I also like the email notifications keeping me on top of my timelines.

Cons

The prospecting tool is weak, I have found that some foundation information is available on another platform but not here.

Kathy from Bright Star Community Outreach

Grantseeker Reporting

Grantseeker has been great in helping me keep track of my metrics and outcomes.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Grantseeker is that it allows me to see my impact alongside other organizations.

Cons

I do feel as if Grantseeker could be more user friendly in the navigation of the site.

Wendy from Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation

Willing to Explore Further

I feel like we're still learning and getting into the groove with the full capacity of Grantseeker. However the prospecting tool has saved us quite a bit of time, money and frustration.

Pros

I like that it seem s Grantseeker is truly interested in evolving the product to cater to true users needs.

Cons

It did take a bit to figure out usage. I would love to see more robust grant process calendar and projection tools.

Natalie from Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas

Grantseeker

I am glad to have a product like this, and my organization has budgeted purchase for the next fiscal year because we have been satisfied with the product enough to move forward.

Pros

The tasks features with email reminders is very useful.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility overall. For example, how do I track grants for which we do not yet have solid due dates. Many local government grants function this way. I want to include them on my calendar without a firm deadline. A small and possibly easy-to-fix problem. If I'm working in "requests," for example and going back and forth between specific grants and the list of funders, I wish clicking the "back" button on my browser wouldn't revert back to the top of the long list of funders.

Ramani from SGBS Unnati Foundation

A boon for grant seekers

Even though we have been using the software for less than 6 months, the management is able to see the positive difference it has brought in from the perspective of how the grant management is being well documented, followed up and reports generated on time as compared to the XL era. the users also find it very beneficial since the tasks/time lines are proving to be very helpful. The software has also helped seamless collaboration between Grant,Operations & Finance departments.

Pros

The software is easy to deploy and understand. Users can be trained in a few hours about the functionalities. The price is very affordable especially for organisations who are not based in USA.

Cons

nothing particular to mention. maybe if they allow us to create our own report formats using the data points that will be a great plus.

Reasons for Switching to Fluxx Grantseeker

!. Grant Seeker has better features. especially the allocation of grant amount across projects and periods. 2. The cost is lower.

Donna from My New Journeys

Alignment of product to our Use

Great experience Good product quality

Pros

Aligns well to our needs Assists ATS in grant development

Cons

Product and service is a bit pricey Needs more consumer supports

Linda from Mary Cariola Children's Center

Grant Organization

It has been wonderful to receive the reminders of upcoming grants and reports that are due. We write a lot of grants, receive a lot of requests from our staff for program funding and equipment. This program helps me keep it all organized.

Pros

This is a great tool to keep all of your grants organized, easily updated and to report from.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about the software.

Abdulaziz from Civil society Legislative Advocacy Centre (CISLAC)

A Guide to a Seeker

Grants for start up NGOs and so far we have been able to identify a number of opportunities

Pros

Buttons are grouped for easy access to navigate easily within the portal, for a first time user, you wont be lost in limbo

Cons

To a first time user the outlook may seem confusing at first but but with frequent use it becomes much more easier to use

Career change

Monte from The Childrey Deliverance Foundation, 501c3

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Non Profit Essentials

Our Non profit has used this software in our grant wrinting,

Pros

This software helps the user build and customize the focus and purpose of their grant and the reasons the grant should be funded.

Cons

No cons perfect for small Non Profits, the ability to build the perfect grant package.

Reasons for Choosing Fluxx Grantseeker

Saw it advertised in our email listing and tried it.

Lynda from Fuller Center Macon

Make work easier

Pros

Fluxx software has been instrumental in helping our internal communications related to grants. More importantly, it has assisted us in staying on track with reporting to our benefactors and knowing when the next application is due. Very easy to use; a great investment.

Cons

Not a thing. It is easy to use and gets the job done.

Elizabeth from Community Partners

It is a great way to track my grant progress. Much better than the spreadsheet we were using.

Pros

The product is easy to use. It allows the user to add documents important to the grant to the file so that everything is in one place and also acts as a back-up to my personal grant files. Very happy with this product/

Cons

The navigation between screens isn't quite intuitive. I can be a little difficult to find some of the related information on other grant screens.

Great for a fresh start

Pros

Flux was very simple to set up and the learning curve was minimal. We were moving from an spreadsheet system that was outdated and passed through many hands, so the data and columns were not quite accurate. Fluxx organized the data and illuminated some missing information, which we are now tracking.

Cons

At this time I have not found a con to this product. We use the free version and it is sufficient for our needs.

Michael from Greater Bergen Community Action, Inc.

Great Non-Profit management product

Positive.

Pros

Overall, the features of Fluxx Grantseeker have helped our organization achieve its mission of helping underserved and disadvantaged individuals through its streamlined approach.

Cons

Navigation is a bit of an issue. I'd like a better dashboard.

Johnny from Letterform Archive

Finally dumped my spreadsheets

Pros

Fluxx Grantseeker is great because it does everything you could need it to: You can prospect, track your progress and deadlines, and even apply for many grants. I love that so many foundations are using it, it's really all-in-one.

Cons

None really! It takes barely any effort to get up and running. Biggest con is probably that there should be more foundations that use the software.