• Pros

• "Great pricing system; easy setup; extensive reporting; fantastic customer service"

• "What I love about Givelify is the online widget and the app's ease of use. They also have recurring donation options which makes giving a breeze for gifters and receivers."

• "Simple to use, easy for donors to find your organization"

• Cons

• "I think the interface of the app could be more modern and possibly more widgets could be created for the online giving process."

• "the fact that payments are not processed in this application makes it tedious for the user. we should try if they could be linked "

• "Slowly adding features that other online/mobile giving systems offer"

Browse Givelify Reviews

Josh from Garden Ridge Church Of Christ

An easy solution for giving in your church

Givelify has been a great service for our congregation to offer a simple way for people to give to the church.

Pros

The biggest pro of this service is how simple it makes it for people to give to the church. It is as little as 3 clicks and they are done. There are also many options to make the page unique to your branding and look like it is a part of your church. There is also some great reporting and tracking available.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this software. The only thing that could make it better is if it were free.

Cornel from Catch of the Day DC Church

Simply the Best

I love this App for so many reasons. I have always known that online giving would surpass plate offerings since 2003. I have tried numerous Apps, which they all worked. But Givelify surpasses them all. It is everything I ever need an App to be and do. Starting with the Dashboard. Easy enough for a novice and non-computer person in the finance office to use with minimal or no assistance. HOME RUN!!! Next, integration with existing website. So easy. We were integrated in less than 5 minutes. Next is reporting. Well I don't have to tell you that reporting is everything. Keeping track of every donation for donors is super critical. What I really like is that Givelify does all the work for you and the donor. Detail reports are available for viewing and printing. Lastly, envelopes. Givelify mimics the church existing envelopes system, thereby making it super easy to track donation by the project or ministries. Wow!!! The Givelify team really did their homework before they launch this product. Yes, Givelify is the best online donation software anywhere in the world. God bless the minds and hands that created this software. Catch of the Day DC Church is ecstatically pleased.

Pros

Ease of use. No technical knowledge needed. Best and easy to use dashboard. Best reporting ever. Easy social media integration. Works on Android and Apple platformstore with ease. Instant receipt and report after donating. Officers can easily be goven access to back end dashboard. Superior customer service and online help menu. Great how-to video for donorsale and administrators.

Erin from Hotel

Givelify

Pros

I like that you can give and or donate to your church via an app.

Cons

I've had a lot of trouble with this app, even after I download it I'm unable to give with out wifi. This makes it very difficult during offering time if I don't have cash or checks.

Response from Givelify

Replied January 2019

Hi Erin. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with the app. I checked your account and I saw that you last successfully made a donation on Dec. 29, 2016. Have you been attempting to donate since then and had this issue? Your app may be an outdated version. I recommend that you delete the app, reinstall it, and try making a donation again. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team at 317-663-3088 for assistance. We're always happy to help. - Matt

Myisha from Dept of Human Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Givelify

Pros

It is very easy to use. We use this at church and all we do is search our church organization, link the account and send our money.

Cons

The app retains your account information.

Ryan from North American Christian Convention

Simplest Solution Out There!

Givelify is perhaps the easiest mobile and online giving solution available to churches and non-profits on the market today. From an organization standpoint, it's been incredibly easy to implement, and the reporting options give you all the information you need for donor tracking and gift receipts. What makes Givelify even better is the incredible customer service they offer; The support team are always quick to respond to any questions you might have, and they've been great about incorporating requested features like online giving and recurring donations into the product quickly. The only drawback we have is we're still waiting for a way for our donors to add a notation to their gift (mark it "In Honor" or "In Memory" of a person), but Givelify is working on an elegant and clean way to do that, so we know it's in the pipeline. Giving and receiving donations through Givelify couldn't be easier!

Pros

Cons

Slowly adding features that other online/mobile giving systems offer

Response from Givelify

Replied February 2017

Wow, thanks Ryan. We're humbled by the kind words, and we're glad to help NACC.

Doyin from RCCG Salvation Center, Austin

Givelify - A Game Changer

Givelify has revolutionized the way non-profits donors give. User-friendliness, ease of use, leading edge technology has made Givelify a 'must use' app for our donors. Amount of donations since we joined has significantly increased. Thanks to Givelify.

Pros

User friendliness, ease of use and cutting edge technology.

Bob from Evangelism Radio / FTF Ministries

We have used Givelify during our annual banquet events to allow attendees to give donations to us.

Pros

Very easy to use - once you have it set up. Once you have your organization listed, your donors can type in your organization name and you should pop up. If you are a church, etc., your donors can give to you from anywhere. They just type in your name and they fill out their donation amounts and hit SEND and it's done instantly. This is a great way for donors to give - even while away on vacation or business.

Cons

It took a few tries to get our organization listed. Since we are a para-church ministry, we hold events all over. It takes me some time to go in and update our location. The software tries to identify us as a "church" building. If I go to an off site location (99% of our meetings are off site), I must type in the address of where we will be. The software then uses that location as our "business address" until I go back in and change the address again. This does get to be a hassle.

Elisabeth from Friends of House of Myrrh Ministries

Givelify Review

Givelify makes fundraising easy and effortless.

Pros

Givelify is so easy to use for donors as well as non-profits (users). Our non profit uses it for fundraising and it is super easy and straightforward. Also, everything is automatic and I can easily track how much money we raised over a certain period or how much money a certain person donated.

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like. I've been a user first and then I set it up for our non-profit as well.

Hannah from First Christian Church

Givelify

Overall, I have had excellent experience with Givelify and it makes tracking online donations so much easier while giving people the option to donate online.

Pros

I love that this software offers a report of everyone who has donated within a specific range. That is very useful for tracking purposes.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot pick specific date ranges for what you want to see. You are limited to the date ranges they offer.

Karla from SIDOR

Incredible application So Easy to Use

You can access it quietly, the support service is always available, you can give up the tithes and / or collaborations in your congregation place, it's great.

Pros

Easy to use, to configure, very practical and completely free. I am a collaborator in a church and the truth is that this application has made things easier for us, you can give and receive donations, next to the moment, it is great.

Cons

It is an application that meets expectations, nothing against that opinion ... ............

Weekend Support Non-Existant - Beware of Fake Accounts!

Pros

Simple to use, easy for donors to find your organization

Cons

Someone created a fake account with our name. Our donors started giving to that, and it is sunday, they are still. CALLED GIVELIFY TRYING TO GET A QUICK SOLUTION TO AN ACCOUNT THAT IS ACTIVELY GETTING OUR CONGREGATIONS DONATIONS, THEY DON'T HAVE WEEKEND SUPPORT!!!! Ok, I will wait until tomorrow for this Fraudulant account to collect more of OUR donations?!?!

Response from Givelify

Replied April 2019

I¿m sorry you¿re having trouble with your Givelify account. Please be aware that we offer support seven days a week via https://support.givelify.com, phone, Facebook, and Twitter. If you suspect fraud, please call us at 317-663-3088 or reply to this email and include your contact information so we can reach out to you immediately and investigate this case. We take fraud prevention very seriously. The security and integrity of our members¿ and donors¿ financial information is our top priority. As such, we partner with Worldpay, the industry leaders in security and payment processing, to deliver state-of-the-art, PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)-Compliant payment processing. We meticulously verify the identity of every registered organization in our records, helping prevent fraudulent organizations from setting up accounts and receiving funds via Givelify.

Theresa from Sweet Home Baptist Church of Round Rock

Givelify review for Sweet Home Baptist Church of Round Rock

We have utilized Givelify since 2014 and have seen great strides in accessibility. The greatest upgrades were the ability to give via phone and most recently the ability to schedule payments. Over the past 6 months, we have increased our users by more than 30%. Our congregation love the system. On my wish list is the ability to create other reports.

Pros

The fact that you can access it from your phone or computer.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to create specialized reports.

Mark from Redeeming Love Baptist Church

This App has been a significant blessing to our ministry. Giving has increase drastically.

It has blessed our congregation to be able to give electronically, even while sitting in worship. Our giving has increased just over 45% from last year.

Pros

I can give in a matter of seconds from wherever I am. It's easy, it's immediate and it's secure. The customer service is excellent and friendly. You can't go wrong with this App. This product is the best thing since sliced bread. When members go on vacation, they tend to not make up for their giving in their absence, when winter weather strikes, we have generally lost revenue. With Givelify, we don't miss a beat (financially), and our giving seemingly is higher. We now take less cash to the bank, and that is a significant security ease for us. We also have used this option to give on our website, live stream and also our appeal to outside agencies who would like to donate to our ministry. It provides our members with immediate giving statements that they can print out themselves at the end of the year. I give it 10 Stars!

Marquis from Pittsburgh VA

Givelify review

Pros

At my church they told us we could use Givelify to give our tithes. My friend helped me set it up and it worked great. Then after a few weeks it didn’t work anymore and they told us we couldn’t use it. When I asked why someone told me it was because it didn’t work in Pennsylvania. When it worked it liked it a lot. I don’t know why it wouldn’t work in Pennsylvania.

Cons

I did not like it that we can’t use in the state of Pennsylvania.

Response from Givelify

Replied December 2018

Hi Marquis. We're sorry you had a less than excellent experience with Givelify. Hopefully this will help clarify the situation. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania recently updated a law regarding the electronic transmittal of funds. This law is intended to be applied to all companies ¿ including Givelify ¿ that process donations on behalf of churches and nonprofits in Pennsylvania. While the law was working through the House and Senate, we had to temporarily suspend operations. Givelify is functional in all other states, as the law is unique to Pennsylvania. House Bill 850 has been passed into law, and we are working with legislators to restore service. As yet we have not been given a timeline for when we can resume services, but we expect to have the matter resolved soon. Here is the information about the bill: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2015&sInd=0&body=H&type=B&bn=850

Linda from Advent Funeral & Cremation Services

Hi Tech Managing of Tithes and Offerings

The overall experience among fellow congregants has been favorable. The app is convenient and gives little excuse not to give under any circumstances.

Pros

Givefly keeps members focused on my commitment to maintain my tithes and offerings to the church. The benefit of having the Givefly app is that it keeps the membership connected so, no matter the location members can send in tithes and offerings to the church. So, I would say convenience and a consistent enhancement to the church fund.

Cons

When you first downloaded the app I found it a little confusing to use. I had trouble understanding if I could connect more than one account as a payment option.

One of the Best Giving Apps Available

The benefit of using Givelify makes the offering process easy as ever for our church from giving as a user, to processing what's been given.

Pastor (Dr.) Funlola Francesca from Dios International Missionary Church

Best App and Best Support Team

Please don't bother with any other online giving app. Givelify is the best. They also have the best support team, available 24/7, they worked with me in a Saturday afternoon, and they exceeded my expectation. The initial set up may take a few days, but trust me - it is worth it. Many thanks to the support staff - You are the best!!!

Pros

User friendliness Support team Quality And many more

Cons

Give donors the option to include the fees in their donations

Response from Givelify

Replied March 2017

Thank you, Pastor Fajinmi, for your kind review of Givelify. We are thrilled we were able to assist you and that you're now set up with the donor buttons on your website. Thank you for choosing Givelify for your online and mobile donation needs. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your members. All our best! ~The Givelify Team (including Julie & Allison) :)

Paula from The Empowered Church

Givelify at The Empowered Church

I love the convenience of Givelify. Our young people not only give more but give more frequently. We initially thought our members would not use it because of electronic submissions. The older members are just as excited to use it as the younger members. I love to see the expressions on an older person's face as a teenager loads an app on their phone. They walk away like, " I've got Givelify". Our members give all weekinds long. We no longer have the drop on income during the summer when vacations are taken. At offering time you see people pulling out their phones and giving like they've been Giveliflying for years we love it.

Pros

Convenience

Cons

None

Robert from St. Paul Baptist Church

The Best WAY TO GIVE

This app I've used for nearly four years at the churches I have served. In 3 clicks, a person can give to their place of worship. I tell the congregation to connect it to their favorite credit card and pay tithes and offerings. I am earning miles while I give to the local ministry. There is also great technical support as well. You can't beat this app for giving. Now, GIVELIFY can be connected online to a church's website.

Pros

ease of use

Good for small churches.

Our giving from our younger families has gone up drastically. Before they would give every few weeks but now that they give online it is easy for them to remember to do so.

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to edit. Even adding special giving events is easy to do. The customer support is helpful and usually will get back to you immediately on any issues.

Cons

The expense is little high. But for the security that our users get I believe that it is worth it. I do wish there were more scheduled withdrawal options on the app.

Tori from Walgreens

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Quality product

Pros

Easy to search my organization I can give any amount

Cons

My card information is stored in the app

Demetra from D.E.E. Results, LLC

Love this App!

I absolutely love the Givelify app! It is extremely user-friendy and after the initial registration, it takes me less than 10 seconds to make a donation to organizations in my list. I prefer it over text giving because I don't have to make multiple transactions. Giving for my church as well as many of my clients has increased as a result of adding Givelify as an option for contributions. The team at Givelify is absolutely amazing! They are very knowledgeable, personable and they make themselves available for customer support. I've told so many of my clients about Givelify and will continue to do so in an effort to make giving to the Kingdom easier and more convenient for everyone. This is, by far, the best app that I've used for giving to churches and non-profit organizations.

Conrad from Radical App Designs

Convenient, fast, simple!!!

Pros

I was able to deep link the software to our church app. Which enable us to provide our members with a convenient way to give. It also helped us cut cost in buying tithe and offering envelopes.

Cons

You have to download the app to get to the dashboard to view your profile. It would be a plus if they added that feature to their website.

Reginald L. from Georgia State University

Great Way To Track!

Great way to keep track of the donations you are sending.

Pros

I was introduced to Givelfy through my church. Of course every Sunday I give an offering, but because we live in a cashless society that started to become a hassle. But with Givelfy that has all changed. I love the fact that it keeps track of what you've sent. I also like that my church has it set up to where you can specify what kind of offering/donation you are making and to where. You can also leave a quite note, which is a great feature. What I like most is that it checks twice to make sure you want to send a donation.

Cons

So far I have not experienced any downfalls or mishaps with the app.

Bennett from Christ Church

Givelify Fills the Need

People today use their smartphones for almost everything, including purchases and donations. Our congregation was founded over 150 years ago. Unlike newer congregations, ours was initially slow at implementing technology. Our newest members have been GenXers and Millennials who are very comfortable donating electronically. We signed up with Givelify and the rest, as they say, is history. Parishioners love the app. It is so easy to use. Thanks!

Response from Givelify

Replied February 2017

Thanks for the kind words, Rev. Jones. Glad to see your church is getting the most out of Givelify.

Howard from Freedom Worship Center

Givelify Experience

After launching Freedom in 2011, our team was seeking strategic ways to engage mostly millennial congregation with giving. After meeting the people at Givelify we knew it was a no-brainer to join the Givelfy Team. Within weeks of launching Givelfy our giving went up by 40%, that's because of the convenience and the programming Givelfy offered our congregation. I would suggest to any organization looking to increase their giving to add the Givelfy process to organization ASAP. I couldn't be more happy to have Givelfy as a Partner.

YVONNE from New York Theological Seminary

In the Time of Trouble

I am able to help charity with my giving with givelify in the time of trouble and the state of the world. The software gives a receipt and confirmation of your giving swiftly. It is a pleasure using givelify.

Pros

The software is a great use because of the state of the economy today. I am able to help out church with giving and do not have to go to the physical church.

Cons

The access of log on to the app was not direct. I had to resubmit information again before the software had acurately accepted my information.

Ryan from Chelmsford Bible Church

Great online giving option

Givelify has given us a easy to use online giving option.

Pros

Due to the virus shutdown, our church had to come up with an online giving option so that people could still give to the church. Givelify was recommended by a friend and it's been great! No monthly fee involved which is a huge plus for our small church.

Cons

I really don't have anything that I don't like about Givelify. It's been a great product so far and has served us well.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

Recommended by a friend.

Makes tithing easy

My days of being late for church because I have to stop by the ATM are over! It's really nice that my church started using this so I can give online.

Pros

Makes it easy to give online to my church right from my phone. Very use friendly, doesn't require an app you can go straight through the website.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about this software. There are certainly other software available that make it possible to give online and I don't think this one is much different.

OLUGBENGA from ANGLICAN CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF THE RESURRECTION INDIANAPOLIS

Excellent APP FOR GIVING

Givelify is a welcome relief to my church in the area of giving. It removes the excuse one may have not to give. I love it so much. Good job

Pros

IT IS EASY TO USE

Cons

IT NEEDS TO ALLOW THE USE OF SAME EMAILS ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

Ron from HOPE Worship Center COGIC

Best App available

This is the is the best APP available. The ease of doing business, great customer service. We are experiencing significant increase in giving most comes in prior to Sunday service. Givelify has done all the work for us, we only benefit

Pros

ease of doing business, very fast, easy to reconcile

Cons

no negatives at this time

Ponde from Africa Capacity Alliance

It is amazing how funds can be collected from the click of the button, without physical presence

This is all but Giving made easy. Only of many people could know of its existence. Download and get others to give with you.

Pros

It is an easy software to use and the organizations name is made available to potential donors can give what they have to offer from wherever they are.

Bamidele from Education

It's easy to you use. I use every week at church very conveniently.

Pros

It finds churches very easily. Most apps don't take advantage of location services to find the churches nearest to you.

Cons

I wish payments were processed in the app. It's not to inconvenient when it redirects to safari but I wish the app looked more modern and was secure.

April 2016

Josette from Kingdom Strategies, LLC

April 2016

Love it!

Great app for giving! I no longer have to bug the trustees for my yearly contributions. WHen I'm visiting other churches, I can still give via the app

David from Golden Gate Cathedral

Secure giving

Givelify is a great app, and makes giving to my church easy or other organizations that uses this company.

Alisia from La Care health plan

This is a great app I used to buy checks just to be able to give in church not anymore!

Pros

The app is fast, quick and easy to use. I also like that It is available 24 hours. Another great thing is that you get a total of your donation.

Ignatius Darren from Catholicer

Giving is now easy

Pros

That giving is becoming easy, and they have a complete list of charities in their map

Cons

It is much more complicated than aggregator like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or other solutions