• Pros

• "I like the fact that I was able to talk with a live person who understood what the school needed."

• "Great pricing system; easy setup; extensive reporting; fantastic customer service"

• "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that this app (software) is free, that it is easy to sign up, and the app (software) maintains a log of all donations that have been given. "

• Cons

• "Nothing I didn’t like about it. The software had everything we need."

• "It is not easy to contact donors directly from anything other than my personal email right now but they are introducing abets version son that will resolve this issue."

• "I think the interface of the app could be more modern and possibly more widgets could be created for the online giving process."

Browse Givelify Reviews

Stella from Nationfarm

Industry: Chemicals

Manage donations for our community

We have been collecting donations as a goodwill for people of our community in need. We were using physical boxes but malicious people keep robbing it. Therefore, we swwtched to use Facebook's donations system. However, after we realize Givelify has less commision per donation, we switched to it we are happy.

Pros

Givelify charging less fee per donation compared to other providers. It is recording and reporting is useful. While we can keep our records to report them to tax office, we can giveour donors receipts of their donations from one place. Their money processing time is also fast, when we need to cash out, they send it to community bank account just in a day.

Cons

I wish they have an SMS donations integration with all the mobile phone providers.

Reasons for Switching to Givelify

Facebook has higher commisionand fee per donation.

Felicia from Samaria Baptist Church

Efficient product

Givelify has allowed our giving to increase substantially do to ease of use we get donations nationwide now that would not have been possible with Givelify app.

Pros

This software program has made donations receipt, as well as record keeping so efficient. The software literally dies all the hard work. It is Agra at product for the cost.

Cons

Donors can’t make corrections to their profile after initial set up. Some donors have multiple profiles as they could not edit a mistake with initial setup.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

With the current pandemic, donors have been able to give from home. The swipe card machine required donors to be present to donate. More donors can give from the ease of app On theirphones.

Marie from Wesley Union

Tithing

Overall I love this product. It has allowed me to be more consistent with paying my tithes with ease. Since we are in actual building since Covid, the reoccurring happens regardless.

Pros

I love Givelify! It makes it so was to set up reoccurring weekly donations. I don’t have to worry about carrying a checkbook and running out of checks.

Cons

What I like least is the select my gift screen. I would like to be able to type amount in vs looking to see if the amount I want to gift is listed.

Erin from Hotel

Givelify

Pros

I like that you can give and or donate to your church via an app.

Cons

I've had a lot of trouble with this app, even after I download it I'm unable to give with out wifi. This makes it very difficult during offering time if I don't have cash or checks.

Response from Givelify

Replied January 2019

Hi Erin. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with the app. I checked your account and I saw that you last successfully made a donation on Dec. 29, 2016. Have you been attempting to donate since then and had this issue? Your app may be an outdated version. I recommend that you delete the app, reinstall it, and try making a donation again. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team at 317-663-3088 for assistance. We're always happy to help. - Matt

Mark from Creekside Community Church

Using Givelify for Your Church

Our experience has been that we have gone as a congregation from at first about 5% choosing to use this app to almost 30% using it due to it's user friendliness and convenience.

Pros

The best feature is it's ease of use and the many options you can select on setting up the frequency of your donations/offerings. Being able to track your giving and having the capability to print reports is an added bonus as well.

Cons

It would be nice to have more of a direct link than at first to have to search for the organization name so that with one click you are directly at the point of action.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

We liked the overall look and all of the options that were offered by Givelify over the other apps. We also appreciated that their percentage user fee was lower that the competition apps.

Dan from Gause United Methodist Church

Givelify

Overall we are very pleased, but have just started. The customer service is something better than superior. They are quick to respond and the responses make sense. You can tell they actually read the input and then developed the appropriate answer rather than just reading off que cards. Very pleased with the service.

Pros

The software and web site are both easy to use and very well done. It is simple and straight forward plus it does not cost anything other than processing costs which is very reasonable. The app is also easy to use and is user friendly.

Cons

We just started using it, so I have two things that I think are very bad. First, the set up is laborious because of all the personal and banking info they company wants. Instead of telling the user up front what all is required, we go through steps with each step taking a day while we wait on Givelify to accept or reject it. Then on to the next step with its different documentation requirements. DO it all at once on one screen and be done with it. The other thing, which is quite bothersome, is that the app does not give the donor the option of plussing up the donation by the amount of the service charges. Competitors do that and I was surprised Givelify did not.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

Seemed to be simple and fit our needs without any extra effort.

Keith from Real life church of Denver

GIVELIFY. Give on the Fly

Pros

The ease to use the software and easy platform

Cons

Nothing. The software worked great and was an ease.

Reasons for Switching to Givelify

We gave it a try 2 years ago at a different church and loved it.

Mercedes from County Counsel

Industry: Law Practice

Easy giving for church

Overall it has been easy to use. It has been secure in that if verifies you are a legitimate church or business and makes it harder for scammers.

Pros

It is easy to give offering to the church. It is easy to keep account of the what you have given. Also as a administrator it makes book keeping easy and provides invoices. The money automatically transfers to bank account the next business day.

Cons

It is not as easy to give a refund if someone makes a mistake. It took days to setup because of the verification process with the church.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

We chose both. But people tend to trust Givelify more.

Jasmine from Lake Nelson Adventist Academy

I was very impressed with the benefits and how easy it was to get set up.

Pros

Cons

I can't think of any. Everything has worked well for us.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

It was really the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very instrumental in getting us the set up with ease.

Teressa from Victory Grace Center

Love Givelify

Pros

I Love the fact that Givelify has become so easy for our members. We have been able to move 95% of our giving over to Givelify.

Cons

International Giving that is being fixed for us.

Was much easier than ACS

Chelrisa from Huber Memorial Church

It simply made sense.

Givelfy has completely transformed the way that donations are made to our church. Our organization is pleased about the timing of our implementation and we are excited to be in partnership with such a great company.

Pros

This software simply made sense. During our product research phase the website was easy to navigate. The explanations provided were very clear and we were able to find answers for just about every question imaginable as it related to the product. Implementation was easy and the Givelify team worked hard to ensure that our needs were met. Post implementation the ease of use is a great advantage, especially for our more senior users. We have an excellent partnership with Givelfy. The customer service is excellent. The product is also under constant development, which means Givelify as a company is still growing and cares about the input of their customer base.

Cons

The app doesn't allow you to put in a single amount and then spread it by counting down to zero. The user has to input an amount, select a specific category, and then click "add donation" to give more. It would be helpful if they were able to modify that to allow the user to put in the total amount that they would like to give up front and then allocate it to each category until all the funds are allocated.

It simply made sense.

Jerry from Fairhill Manor Christian Church

Givelify Evaluation - Fairhill Manor Christian Church

The overall experience has been excellent. We really saw an increase in the use of the APP after the COVID-19 Pandemic occurred where many folks realized that the best was to contribute safely was by using Givelify.

Pros

The software is timely in the daily processing and is easy to manage. Setting up Envelopes is easy and efficient. The reporting tools and the ability to download in Excel is very efficient. The system provides a quick bird-eye approach in showing donors, the amounts they have given and organizes the information very nearly on the screen to give the viewer quick visible access.

Cons

For the functions that are church needs to manage contributions there is not much of anything not to like about the software. One thing that could improve the software is to provide the ability to have recordings on Fairhill Manor placed in the application which could be done by the administrator that would allow current users to express the ease of use and why other church members should be using it. I guess of a way to provide Testimonials would help drive more church folks to use it.

Reasons for Switching to Givelify

Because Givelify gave us the ability to donate from a donor's cell phone instead of having to fill out a form and run it through an Administrator to be able to donate. The ability to set up automatic weekly contributions, make changes any time and especially allowing donors to see what they have contributed at any particular time were all key factors on why we made the switch. We got would of the software at Assembly Conference in 2018.

Laralyn from FireKeepers International

The best customer service

Excellent.

Pros

I love how the Givelify team welcomes suggestions and is actively incorporating our needs and ideas into their program improvements. They are very responsive in answering questions and have helped me understand our fundraising and donors better.

Nightmare “customer service”

Weekend Support Non-Existant - Beware of Fake Accounts!

Pros

Simple to use, easy for donors to find your organization

Cons

Someone created a fake account with our name. Our donors started giving to that, and it is sunday, they are still. CALLED GIVELIFY TRYING TO GET A QUICK SOLUTION TO AN ACCOUNT THAT IS ACTIVELY GETTING OUR CONGREGATIONS DONATIONS, THEY DON'T HAVE WEEKEND SUPPORT!!!! Ok, I will wait until tomorrow for this Fraudulant account to collect more of OUR donations?!?!

Response from Givelify

Replied April 2019

I¿m sorry you¿re having trouble with your Givelify account. Please be aware that we offer support seven days a week via https://support.givelify.com, phone, Facebook, and Twitter. If you suspect fraud, please call us at 317-663-3088 or reply to this email and include your contact information so we can reach out to you immediately and investigate this case. We take fraud prevention very seriously. The security and integrity of our members¿ and donors¿ financial information is our top priority. As such, we partner with Worldpay, the industry leaders in security and payment processing, to deliver state-of-the-art, PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)-Compliant payment processing. We meticulously verify the identity of every registered organization in our records, helping prevent fraudulent organizations from setting up accounts and receiving funds via Givelify.

Cornel from Catch of the Day DC Church

Simply the Best

I love this App for so many reasons. I have always known that online giving would surpass plate offerings since 2003. I have tried numerous Apps, which they all worked. But Givelify surpasses them all. It is everything I ever need an App to be and do. Starting with the Dashboard. Easy enough for a novice and non-computer person in the finance office to use with minimal or no assistance. HOME RUN!!! Next, integration with existing website. So easy. We were integrated in less than 5 minutes. Next is reporting. Well I don't have to tell you that reporting is everything. Keeping track of every donation for donors is super critical. What I really like is that Givelify does all the work for you and the donor. Detail reports are available for viewing and printing. Lastly, envelopes. Givelify mimics the church existing envelopes system, thereby making it super easy to track donation by the project or ministries. Wow!!! The Givelify team really did their homework before they launch this product. Yes, Givelify is the best online donation software anywhere in the world. God bless the minds and hands that created this software. Catch of the Day DC Church is ecstatically pleased.

Pros

Ease of use. No technical knowledge needed. Best and easy to use dashboard. Best reporting ever. Easy social media integration. Works on Android and Apple platformstore with ease. Instant receipt and report after donating. Officers can easily be goven access to back end dashboard. Superior customer service and online help menu. Great how-to video for donorsale and administrators.

Darlene from Zion Canaan Baptist Church

Finance insight

I truly love it and from this our contributions seem to have increased.

Pros

Membership is comfortable with using it and that is very important when we have such a large membership and not able to come together during this tiem.

Cons

It allowed members to set up duplicate accounts and I had to request help to combine

Our Baptist National Congress advised that we use this

Reasons for Switching to Givelify

Not able to produce the reports that was requested

Alan from National Ministries

The BEST

The BEST

Pros

It is user freindly and very easy to use.

Cons

There is not any thing that I do not like about the product

I like what it promised

Bonnie from JONESVILLE BAPTIST CHURCH

Givelify During COVID-19

Overall we've had a positive experience using Givelify and interacting with the Givelify Team.

Pros

We appreciate the ease of using Givelify especially during the pandemic when our church was closed to the public.

Cons

We would have wished there was an option to integrate our giving codes into the Givelify database in one click or upload rather than entering each code separately. Other than that, it is a great software and giving tool.

Theresa from Sweet Home Baptist Church of Round Rock

Givelify review for Sweet Home Baptist Church of Round Rock

We have utilized Givelify since 2014 and have seen great strides in accessibility. The greatest upgrades were the ability to give via phone and most recently the ability to schedule payments. Over the past 6 months, we have increased our users by more than 30%. Our congregation love the system. On my wish list is the ability to create other reports.

Pros

The fact that you can access it from your phone or computer.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to create specialized reports.

Ryan from North American Christian Convention

Simplest Solution Out There!

Givelify is perhaps the easiest mobile and online giving solution available to churches and non-profits on the market today. From an organization standpoint, it's been incredibly easy to implement, and the reporting options give you all the information you need for donor tracking and gift receipts. What makes Givelify even better is the incredible customer service they offer; The support team are always quick to respond to any questions you might have, and they've been great about incorporating requested features like online giving and recurring donations into the product quickly. The only drawback we have is we're still waiting for a way for our donors to add a notation to their gift (mark it "In Honor" or "In Memory" of a person), but Givelify is working on an elegant and clean way to do that, so we know it's in the pipeline. Giving and receiving donations through Givelify couldn't be easier!

Pros

Cons

Slowly adding features that other online/mobile giving systems offer

Response from Givelify

Replied February 2017

Wow, thanks Ryan. We're humbled by the kind words, and we're glad to help NACC.

Bob from Evangelism Radio / FTF Ministries

We have used Givelify during our annual banquet events to allow attendees to give donations to us.

Pros

Very easy to use - once you have it set up. Once you have your organization listed, your donors can type in your organization name and you should pop up. If you are a church, etc., your donors can give to you from anywhere. They just type in your name and they fill out their donation amounts and hit SEND and it's done instantly. This is a great way for donors to give - even while away on vacation or business.

Cons

It took a few tries to get our organization listed. Since we are a para-church ministry, we hold events all over. It takes me some time to go in and update our location. The software tries to identify us as a "church" building. If I go to an off site location (99% of our meetings are off site), I must type in the address of where we will be. The software then uses that location as our "business address" until I go back in and change the address again. This does get to be a hassle.

Doyin from RCCG Salvation Center, Austin

Givelify - A Game Changer

Givelify has revolutionized the way non-profits donors give. User-friendliness, ease of use, leading edge technology has made Givelify a 'must use' app for our donors. Amount of donations since we joined has significantly increased. Thanks to Givelify.

Pros

User friendliness, ease of use and cutting edge technology.

Mark from Redeeming Love Baptist Church

This App has been a significant blessing to our ministry. Giving has increase drastically.

It has blessed our congregation to be able to give electronically, even while sitting in worship. Our giving has increased just over 45% from last year.

Pros

I can give in a matter of seconds from wherever I am. It's easy, it's immediate and it's secure. The customer service is excellent and friendly. You can't go wrong with this App. This product is the best thing since sliced bread. When members go on vacation, they tend to not make up for their giving in their absence, when winter weather strikes, we have generally lost revenue. With Givelify, we don't miss a beat (financially), and our giving seemingly is higher. We now take less cash to the bank, and that is a significant security ease for us. We also have used this option to give on our website, live stream and also our appeal to outside agencies who would like to donate to our ministry. It provides our members with immediate giving statements that they can print out themselves at the end of the year. I give it 10 Stars!

Courtney from Miami-Dade County Public Schools

Giveify is DEFINITELY an app from God Himself

I’ve had an INCREDIBLE experience since using this app. I’ve been an user since 2017 and it has been a joy to me. I’m one of those young people who NEVER has cash on me so this is super convenient to be able to make a donation to my place of worship without having to worry and/or feeling bad for not have cash on me. It is VERY convenient and helpful. Plus, when you sign up for a free account, you can keep a log of what you have donated through the app. One of the BEST APPS EVER CREATED! TWO-THUMBS UP ALL THE WAY!

Pros

Cons

I have ABSOLUTELY NO cons about this software. NO cons whatsoever.

Pastor Aaron from St. Matthew Baptist Church

Givelify Review

I would choose no other company to partner with because of the personal care that is given to me by the representative.

Pros

The ease of using the app, being able to obtain reports, a listing of all who donate to the church.

Cons

Nothing I didn’t like about it. The software had everything we need.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

Givelify allows me to make different envelopes for different project we are working on. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is just OUTSTANDING! She cares for the care of her clients

Marquis from Pittsburgh VA

Givelify review

Pros

At my church they told us we could use Givelify to give our tithes. My friend helped me set it up and it worked great. Then after a few weeks it didn’t work anymore and they told us we couldn’t use it. When I asked why someone told me it was because it didn’t work in Pennsylvania. When it worked it liked it a lot. I don’t know why it wouldn’t work in Pennsylvania.

Cons

I did not like it that we can’t use in the state of Pennsylvania.

Response from Givelify

Replied December 2018

Hi Marquis. We're sorry you had a less than excellent experience with Givelify. Hopefully this will help clarify the situation. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania recently updated a law regarding the electronic transmittal of funds. This law is intended to be applied to all companies ¿ including Givelify ¿ that process donations on behalf of churches and nonprofits in Pennsylvania. While the law was working through the House and Senate, we had to temporarily suspend operations. Givelify is functional in all other states, as the law is unique to Pennsylvania. House Bill 850 has been passed into law, and we are working with legislators to restore service. As yet we have not been given a timeline for when we can resume services, but we expect to have the matter resolved soon. Here is the information about the bill: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2015&sInd=0&body=H&type=B&bn=850

cliff from First Christian Church

Easy to track and create new giving options

We are pleased with everything so far. Donations arrive quickly and our members find it easy to use.

Pros

During the pandemic, members have been grateful to continue giving while not always being in worship. As an administrator, the ease to set up new categories for events or fund raising is extremely simple. Even our book keepers are not happy with the way the data breaks down for entering in the giving records.

Cons

An option for the giver to select to cover the administration charge would be nice. To automatically increase their gift by the percentage and handling fee, if they choose to cover that.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

Expected ease of installation, integration and implementation. We have not been disappointed so far. Also they are affiliated with our Disciples of Christ denomination.

Elisabeth from Friends of House of Myrrh Ministries

Givelify Review

Givelify makes fundraising easy and effortless.

Pros

Givelify is so easy to use for donors as well as non-profits (users). Our non profit uses it for fundraising and it is super easy and straightforward. Also, everything is automatic and I can easily track how much money we raised over a certain period or how much money a certain person donated.

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like. I've been a user first and then I set it up for our non-profit as well.

Linda from Advent Funeral & Cremation Services

Hi Tech Managing of Tithes and Offerings

The overall experience among fellow congregants has been favorable. The app is convenient and gives little excuse not to give under any circumstances.

Pros

Givefly keeps members focused on my commitment to maintain my tithes and offerings to the church. The benefit of having the Givefly app is that it keeps the membership connected so, no matter the location members can send in tithes and offerings to the church. So, I would say convenience and a consistent enhancement to the church fund.

Cons

When you first downloaded the app I found it a little confusing to use. I had trouble understanding if I could connect more than one account as a payment option.

One of the Best Giving Apps Available

The benefit of using Givelify makes the offering process easy as ever for our church from giving as a user, to processing what's been given.

Pros

What I love about Givelify is the online widget and the app's ease of use. They also have recurring donation options which makes giving a breeze for gifters and receivers.

Hannah from First Christian Church

Givelify

Overall, I have had excellent experience with Givelify and it makes tracking online donations so much easier while giving people the option to donate online.

Pros

I love that this software offers a report of everyone who has donated within a specific range. That is very useful for tracking purposes.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot pick specific date ranges for what you want to see. You are limited to the date ranges they offer.

Josh from Garden Ridge Church Of Christ

An easy solution for giving in your church

Givelify has been a great service for our congregation to offer a simple way for people to give to the church.

Pros

The biggest pro of this service is how simple it makes it for people to give to the church. It is as little as 3 clicks and they are done. There are also many options to make the page unique to your branding and look like it is a part of your church. There is also some great reporting and tracking available.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this software. The only thing that could make it better is if it were free.

Pastor (Dr.) Funlola Francesca from Dios International Missionary Church

Best App and Best Support Team

Please don't bother with any other online giving app. Givelify is the best. They also have the best support team, available 24/7, they worked with me in a Saturday afternoon, and they exceeded my expectation. The initial set up may take a few days, but trust me - it is worth it. Many thanks to the support staff - You are the best!!!

Pros

User friendliness Support team Quality And many more

Cons

Give donors the option to include the fees in their donations

Response from Givelify

Replied March 2017

Thank you, Pastor Fajinmi, for your kind review of Givelify. We are thrilled we were able to assist you and that you're now set up with the donor buttons on your website. Thank you for choosing Givelify for your online and mobile donation needs. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your members. All our best! ~The Givelify Team (including Julie & Allison) :)

Eugene from Daylight Youth Villages

Tremendous product!!!

My overall experience has been great! I am truly happy with using Givelify!

Pros

The ease of using Givelify. I’m able to setup my tithes and offering to automatically come out without having to worry about paying them. Givelify is an outstanding product!!

Cons

I’m not able to just randomly add another card unless I’m going to use it.

Paula from The Empowered Church

Givelify at The Empowered Church

I love the convenience of Givelify. Our young people not only give more but give more frequently. We initially thought our members would not use it because of electronic submissions. The older members are just as excited to use it as the younger members. I love to see the expressions on an older person's face as a teenager loads an app on their phone. They walk away like, " I've got Givelify". Our members give all weekinds long. We no longer have the drop on income during the summer when vacations are taken. At offering time you see people pulling out their phones and giving like they've been Giveliflying for years we love it.

Pros

Convenience

Cons

None

Robert from St. Paul Baptist Church

The Best WAY TO GIVE

This app I've used for nearly four years at the churches I have served. In 3 clicks, a person can give to their place of worship. I tell the congregation to connect it to their favorite credit card and pay tithes and offerings. I am earning miles while I give to the local ministry. There is also great technical support as well. You can't beat this app for giving. Now, GIVELIFY can be connected online to a church's website.

Pros

ease of use

Karla from SIDOR

Incredible application So Easy to Use

You can access it quietly, the support service is always available, you can give up the tithes and / or collaborations in your congregation place, it's great.

Pros

Easy to use, to configure, very practical and completely free. I am a collaborator in a church and the truth is that this application has made things easier for us, you can give and receive donations, next to the moment, it is great.

Cons

It is an application that meets expectations, nothing against that opinion ... ............

Therisia from Way2Peace

This is the BEST WAY for our Donors

So glad that we found Givelify!

Pros

Ease of use with the app and we have some people who go on the web. Ultra convenient. Great service. We use Givelify with our other non-profits!

Cons

We have not found anything for this section

See above ...

Jacqui from Wells Fargo Bank

Great App

My overall experience was still exceptional. When I contacted you for assistance, the response was almost immediate. I appreciated that.

Pros

Selecting and applying my donation amounts.

Cons

The inability to go back in to correct or delete transactions before finalizing it.

Tonya from Breakthroughs Church

Exceptional Customer Support

My overall experience is I couldn’t have chosen a better company to entrust our business too.

Pros

The ease to use and setup, it’s very user friendly.

Cons

I can’t think of one thing I didn’t or don’t like other than initial contact is done via email. However, I’m aware most companies uses that method of communication.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

Givelify came highly recommended by a friend.

Myisha from Dept of Human Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Givelify

Pros

It is very easy to use. We use this at church and all we do is search our church organization, link the account and send our money.

Cons

The app retains your account information.

Good for small churches.

Our giving from our younger families has gone up drastically. Before they would give every few weeks but now that they give online it is easy for them to remember to do so.

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to edit. Even adding special giving events is easy to do. The customer support is helpful and usually will get back to you immediately on any issues.

Cons

The expense is little high. But for the security that our users get I believe that it is worth it. I do wish there were more scheduled withdrawal options on the app.

Faye from The Body of Jesus Christ Kingdom Ministries

Problem Solvers

They're GREAT!

Pros

It's more than efficient and user friendly and the support team gets the job done when you reach out to them.

Cons

I haven't noticed any issues as of yet.

Reasons for Choosing Givelify

Their package offers everything we need as it relates to reconciling and accurately keeping digital giving records.

LeVar from Sun River Health

Great app for all

Pros

It’s easy to use and a great asset for the church community

Cons

No cons. Any issues I had have been able to be resolved by support quickly

Tori from Walgreens

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Quality product

Pros

Easy to search my organization I can give any amount

Cons

My card information is stored in the app

Jedidiah from Mission Del Caribe 501(c)(3)

Givelify - Your solution for giving by app

So far so good. We have not, as of yet promoted the app heavily. Maybe that is an area where more help can be given in terms of promoting the app. I know you have materials and seminars already so maybe some practical tools to launch promotion of the app.

Pros

We love the fact that our sponsors and donors gained the capability to give by app. As a small non profit we were not able to develop and deploy our own proprietary app and Givelify gave us that edge in capabilities.

Cons

Truthfully -- the software is awesome. We struggle a bit with the corporate name "Givelify" -- it's a bit hard to remember and to spell. I'd like to suggest exploration of a name that is very significant, and rolls off of the tongue and sticks in the memory. A great resource for developing such an identity can be found in the book entitled "Unique" by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Demetra from D.E.E. Results, LLC

Love this App!

I absolutely love the Givelify app! It is extremely user-friendy and after the initial registration, it takes me less than 10 seconds to make a donation to organizations in my list. I prefer it over text giving because I don't have to make multiple transactions. Giving for my church as well as many of my clients has increased as a result of adding Givelify as an option for contributions. The team at Givelify is absolutely amazing! They are very knowledgeable, personable and they make themselves available for customer support. I've told so many of my clients about Givelify and will continue to do so in an effort to make giving to the Kingdom easier and more convenient for everyone. This is, by far, the best app that I've used for giving to churches and non-profit organizations.

Casey from Word Up Ministries, Inc.

Easy way to receive funds

Overall it is great and affordable and easy to use.

Pros

The payments automatically go into bank account

Cons

The emails sent when a donation is made does not specify the type of donation. It would be nice if it did.

Reasons for Switching to Givelify

Translink was expensive. It had a monthly fee and took a percentage of sales along wit ha bunch of additonal fees.

Reginald L. from Georgia State University

Great Way To Track!

Great way to keep track of the donations you are sending.

Pros

I was introduced to Givelfy through my church. Of course every Sunday I give an offering, but because we live in a cashless society that started to become a hassle. But with Givelfy that has all changed. I love the fact that it keeps track of what you've sent. I also like that my church has it set up to where you can specify what kind of offering/donation you are making and to where. You can also leave a quite note, which is a great feature. What I like most is that it checks twice to make sure you want to send a donation.

Cons

So far I have not experienced any downfalls or mishaps with the app.

Conrad from Radical App Designs

Convenient, fast, simple!!!

Pros

I was able to deep link the software to our church app. Which enable us to provide our members with a convenient way to give. It also helped us cut cost in buying tithe and offering envelopes.

Cons

You have to download the app to get to the dashboard to view your profile. It would be a plus if they added that feature to their website.