What are Givelify users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Givelify software through verified user reviews

• icon"What I like most is that it checks twice to make sure you want to send a donation."
  • icon"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that this app (software) is free, that it is easy to sign up, and the app (software) maintains a log of all donations that have been given."
  • icon"Makes it easy to give online to my church right from my phone. Very use friendly, doesn't require an app you can go straight through the website."
  • icon"You are limited to the date ranges they offer."
  • icon"I've had a lot of trouble with this app, even after I download it I'm unable to give with out wifi. This makes it very difficult during offering time if I don't have cash or checks."
  • icon"I really don't have anything that I don't like about Givelify."

Browse all Givelify Reviews

• Have you used Givelify and would like to share your experience with others?

Amber

April 2022

Online Giving is Seamless With Givelify

Pros

I like that fact that this software allows you give online. A couple of years ago, an alternative to PayPal was sought after for my church to make online giving less complicated. Givelify helped us out, and also it's great when you need to check on how much you give, if you want the same amount of donations to recur, and if you want to check information for tax purposes.

Cons

There aren't too many cons about the software. Again it's simple and easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Givelify

Though I and a few other church members were okay with using PayPal, majority of the church members were not and found it complicated. When Givelify was introduced, many church members found it easier to use. I volunteer as the technology coordinator for my church. Whenever church members came for assistance with paying online, I found showing them around Givelify was easier than with PayPal.

Felicia

Efficient product

Givelify has allowed our giving to increase substantially do to ease of use we get donations nationwide now that would not have been possible with Givelify app.

Pros

This software program has made donations receipt, as well as record keeping so efficient. The software literally dies all the hard work. It is Agra at product for the cost.

Cons

Donors can’t make corrections to their profile after initial set up. Some donors have multiple profiles as they could not edit a mistake with initial setup.

Reasons for choosing Givelify

With the current pandemic, donors have been able to give from home. The swipe card machine required donors to be present to donate. More donors can give from the ease of app On theirphones.

Erin

Givelify

Pros

I like that you can give and or donate to your church via an app.

Cons

Response from Givelify

Hi Erin. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with the app. I checked your account and I saw that you last successfully made a donation on Dec. 29, 2016. Have you been attempting to donate since then and had this issue? Your app may be an outdated version. I recommend that you delete the app, reinstall it, and try making a donation again. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team at 317-663-3088 for assistance. We're always happy to help. - Matt

Replied January 2019

Using Givelify for Your Church

Our experience has been that we have gone as a congregation from at first about 5% choosing to use this app to almost 30% using it due to it's user friendliness and convenience.

Pros

The best feature is it's ease of use and the many options you can select on setting up the frequency of your donations/offerings. Being able to track your giving and having the capability to print reports is an added bonus as well.

Cons

It would be nice to have more of a direct link than at first to have to search for the organization name so that with one click you are directly at the point of action.

Reasons for choosing Givelify

We liked the overall look and all of the options that were offered by Givelify over the other apps. We also appreciated that their percentage user fee was lower that the competition apps.

Dan

Givelify

Overall we are very pleased, but have just started. The customer service is something better than superior. They are quick to respond and the responses make sense. You can tell they actually read the input and then developed the appropriate answer rather than just reading off que cards. Very pleased with the service.

Pros

The software and web site are both easy to use and very well done. It is simple and straight forward plus it does not cost anything other than processing costs which is very reasonable. The app is also easy to use and is user friendly.

Cons

We just started using it, so I have two things that I think are very bad. First, the set up is laborious because of all the personal and banking info they company wants. Instead of telling the user up front what all is required, we go through steps with each step taking a day while we wait on Givelify to accept or reject it. Then on to the next step with its different documentation requirements. DO it all at once on one screen and be done with it. The other thing, which is quite bothersome, is that the app does not give the donor the option of plussing up the donation by the amount of the service charges. Competitors do that and I was surprised Givelify did not.

Reasons for choosing Givelify

Seemed to be simple and fit our needs without any extra effort.

Keith

GIVELIFY. Give on the Fly

Pros

The ease to use the software and easy platform

Cons

Nothing. The software worked great and was an ease.

Reasons for switching to Givelify

We gave it a try 2 years ago at a different church and loved it.

Cedric

The futuristic way to give

This has definitely provided a more convenient and secure way for everyone to give. If this was a difficult platform then most people would be discouraged. Fortunately that was not the case for us!

Pros

Givelify revived the finances of our ministry. Since Covid-19, a large chunk of the congregation remained at home and had no way to bring their donations to the church. Now everyone is able to give from the comfort of their home at any time. This has also helped the in person members remain socially distant since they can give from their seat as well.

Cons

An improvement to the system would be a way to break the total amount you desire to give into different categories when needed. You literally have to make different transactions if you desire to give in multiple areas.

Reasons for switching to Givelify

We saved on fees and givelify seemed like a better platform for our ministry.

Mercedes

Industry: Law Practice

Easy giving for church

Overall it has been easy to use. It has been secure in that if verifies you are a legitimate church or business and makes it harder for scammers.

Pros

It is easy to give offering to the church. It is easy to keep account of the what you have given. Also as a administrator it makes book keeping easy and provides invoices. The money automatically transfers to bank account the next business day.

Cons

It is not as easy to give a refund if someone makes a mistake. It took days to setup because of the verification process with the church.

Reasons for choosing Givelify

We chose both. But people tend to trust Givelify more.

Jasmine

I was very impressed with the benefits and how easy it was to get set up.

Pros

I like the fact that I was able to talk with a live person who understood what the school needed.

Cons

I can't think of any. Everything has worked well for us.

Reasons for choosing Givelify

It was really the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very instrumental in getting us the set up with ease.

Stella

Industry: Chemicals

Manage donations for our community

We have been collecting donations as a goodwill for people of our community in need. We were using physical boxes but malicious people keep robbing it. Therefore, we swwtched to use Facebook's donations system. However, after we realize Givelify has less commision per donation, we switched to it we are happy.

Pros

Givelify charging less fee per donation compared to other providers. It is recording and reporting is useful. While we can keep our records to report them to tax office, we can giveour donors receipts of their donations from one place. Their money processing time is also fast, when we need to cash out, they send it to community bank account just in a day.

Cons

I wish they have an SMS donations integration with all the mobile phone providers.

Reasons for switching to Givelify

Facebook has higher commisionand fee per donation.

Chelrisa

It simply made sense.

Givelfy has completely transformed the way that donations are made to our church. Our organization is pleased about the timing of our implementation and we are excited to be in partnership with such a great company.

Pros

This software simply made sense. During our product research phase the website was easy to navigate. The explanations provided were very clear and we were able to find answers for just about every question imaginable as it related to the product. Implementation was easy and the Givelify team worked hard to ensure that our needs were met. Post implementation the ease of use is a great advantage, especially for our more senior users. We have an excellent partnership with Givelfy. The customer service is excellent. The product is also under constant development, which means Givelify as a company is still growing and cares about the input of their customer base.

Cons

The app doesn't allow you to put in a single amount and then spread it by counting down to zero. The user has to input an amount, select a specific category, and then click "add donation" to give more. It would be helpful if they were able to modify that to allow the user to put in the total amount that they would like to give up front and then allocate it to each category until all the funds are allocated.

It simply made sense.

Teressa

Love Givelify

Pros

I Love the fact that Givelify has become so easy for our members. We have been able to move 95% of our giving over to Givelify.

Cons

International Giving that is being fixed for us.

Was much easier than ACS

Jerry

Givelify Evaluation - Fairhill Manor Christian Church

The overall experience has been excellent. We really saw an increase in the use of the APP after the COVID-19 Pandemic occurred where many folks realized that the best was to contribute safely was by using Givelify.

Pros

The software is timely in the daily processing and is easy to manage. Setting up Envelopes is easy and efficient. The reporting tools and the ability to download in Excel is very efficient. The system provides a quick bird-eye approach in showing donors, the amounts they have given and organizes the information very nearly on the screen to give the viewer quick visible access.

Cons

For the functions that are church needs to manage contributions there is not much of anything not to like about the software. One thing that could improve the software is to provide the ability to have recordings on Fairhill Manor placed in the application which could be done by the administrator that would allow current users to express the ease of use and why other church members should be using it. I guess of a way to provide Testimonials would help drive more church folks to use it.

Reasons for switching to Givelify

Because Givelify gave us the ability to donate from a donor's cell phone instead of having to fill out a form and run it through an Administrator to be able to donate. The ability to set up automatic weekly contributions, make changes any time and especially allowing donors to see what they have contributed at any particular time were all key factors on why we made the switch. We got would of the software at Assembly Conference in 2018.

Laralyn

The best customer service

Excellent.

Pros

I love how the Givelify team welcomes suggestions and is actively incorporating our needs and ideas into their program improvements. They are very responsive in answering questions and have helped me understand our fundraising and donors better.

Cons

It is not easy to contact donors directly from anything other than my personal email right now but they are introducing abets version son that will resolve this issue.

Nightmare “customer service”

Weekend Support Non-Existant - Beware of Fake Accounts!

Pros

Simple to use, easy for donors to find your organization

Cons

Someone created a fake account with our name. Our donors started giving to that, and it is sunday, they are still. CALLED GIVELIFY TRYING TO GET A QUICK SOLUTION TO AN ACCOUNT THAT IS ACTIVELY GETTING OUR CONGREGATIONS DONATIONS, THEY DON'T HAVE WEEKEND SUPPORT!!!! Ok, I will wait until tomorrow for this Fraudulant account to collect more of OUR donations?!?!

Response from Givelify

I¿m sorry you¿re having trouble with your Givelify account. Please be aware that we offer support seven days a week via https://support.givelify.com, phone, Facebook, and Twitter. If you suspect fraud, please call us at 317-663-3088 or reply to this email and include your contact information so we can reach out to you immediately and investigate this case. We take fraud prevention very seriously. The security and integrity of our members¿ and donors¿ financial information is our top priority. As such, we partner with Worldpay, the industry leaders in security and payment processing, to deliver state-of-the-art, PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)-Compliant payment processing. We meticulously verify the identity of every registered organization in our records, helping prevent fraudulent organizations from setting up accounts and receiving funds via Givelify.

Replied April 2019

Cornel

Simply the Best

I love this App for so many reasons. I have always known that online giving would surpass plate offerings since 2003. I have tried numerous Apps, which they all worked. But Givelify surpasses them all. It is everything I ever need an App to be and do. Starting with the Dashboard. Easy enough for a novice and non-computer person in the finance office to use with minimal or no assistance. HOME RUN!!! Next, integration with existing website. So easy. We were integrated in less than 5 minutes. Next is reporting. Well I don't have to tell you that reporting is everything. Keeping track of every donation for donors is super critical. What I really like is that Givelify does all the work for you and the donor. Detail reports are available for viewing and printing. Lastly, envelopes. Givelify mimics the church existing envelopes system, thereby making it super easy to track donation by the project or ministries. Wow!!! The Givelify team really did their homework before they launch this product. Yes, Givelify is the best online donation software anywhere in the world. God bless the minds and hands that created this software. Catch of the Day DC Church is ecstatically pleased.

Pros

Ease of use. No technical knowledge needed. Best and easy to use dashboard. Best reporting ever. Easy social media integration. Works on Android and Apple platformstore with ease. Instant receipt and report after donating. Officers can easily be goven access to back end dashboard. Superior customer service and online help menu. Great how-to video for donorsale and administrators.

Darlene

Finance insight

I truly love it and from this our contributions seem to have increased.

Pros

Membership is comfortable with using it and that is very important when we have such a large membership and not able to come together during this tiem.

Cons

It allowed members to set up duplicate accounts and I had to request help to combine

Our Baptist National Congress advised that we use this

Reasons for switching to Givelify

Not able to produce the reports that was requested

Alan

The BEST

The BEST

Pros

It is user freindly and very easy to use.

Cons

There is not any thing that I do not like about the product

I like what it promised

Bonnie

Givelify During COVID-19

Overall we've had a positive experience using Givelify and interacting with the Givelify Team.

Pros

We appreciate the ease of using Givelify especially during the pandemic when our church was closed to the public.

Cons

We would have wished there was an option to integrate our giving codes into the Givelify database in one click or upload rather than entering each code separately. Other than that, it is a great software and giving tool.

Theresa

Givelify review for Sweet Home Baptist Church of Round Rock

We have utilized Givelify since 2014 and have seen great strides in accessibility. The greatest upgrades were the ability to give via phone and most recently the ability to schedule payments. Over the past 6 months, we have increased our users by more than 30%. Our congregation love the system. On my wish list is the ability to create other reports.

Pros

The fact that you can access it from your phone or computer.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to create specialized reports.

Ryan

Simplest Solution Out There!

Givelify is perhaps the easiest mobile and online giving solution available to churches and non-profits on the market today. From an organization standpoint, it's been incredibly easy to implement, and the reporting options give you all the information you need for donor tracking and gift receipts. What makes Givelify even better is the incredible customer service they offer; The support team are always quick to respond to any questions you might have, and they've been great about incorporating requested features like online giving and recurring donations into the product quickly. The only drawback we have is we're still waiting for a way for our donors to add a notation to their gift (mark it "In Honor" or "In Memory" of a person), but Givelify is working on an elegant and clean way to do that, so we know it's in the pipeline. Giving and receiving donations through Givelify couldn't be easier!

Pros

Great pricing system; easy setup; extensive reporting; fantastic customer service

Cons

Slowly adding features that other online/mobile giving systems offer

Response from Givelify

Wow, thanks Ryan. We're humbled by the kind words, and we're glad to help NACC.

Replied February 2017

Bob

We have used Givelify during our annual banquet events to allow attendees to give donations to us.

Pros

Very easy to use - once you have it set up. Once you have your organization listed, your donors can type in your organization name and you should pop up. If you are a church, etc., your donors can give to you from anywhere. They just type in your name and they fill out their donation amounts and hit SEND and it's done instantly. This is a great way for donors to give - even while away on vacation or business.

Cons

It took a few tries to get our organization listed. Since we are a para-church ministry, we hold events all over. It takes me some time to go in and update our location. The software tries to identify us as a "church" building. If I go to an off site location (99% of our meetings are off site), I must type in the address of where we will be. The software then uses that location as our "business address" until I go back in and change the address again. This does get to be a hassle.

Doyin

Givelify - A Game Changer

Givelify has revolutionized the way non-profits donors give. User-friendliness, ease of use, leading edge technology has made Givelify a 'must use' app for our donors. Amount of donations since we joined has significantly increased. Thanks to Givelify.

Pros

User friendliness, ease of use and cutting edge technology.

This App has been a significant blessing to our ministry. Giving has increase drastically.

It has blessed our congregation to be able to give electronically, even while sitting in worship. Our giving has increased just over 45% from last year.

Pros

I can give in a matter of seconds from wherever I am. It's easy, it's immediate and it's secure. The customer service is excellent and friendly. You can't go wrong with this App. This product is the best thing since sliced bread. When members go on vacation, they tend to not make up for their giving in their absence, when winter weather strikes, we have generally lost revenue. With Givelify, we don't miss a beat (financially), and our giving seemingly is higher. We now take less cash to the bank, and that is a significant security ease for us. We also have used this option to give on our website, live stream and also our appeal to outside agencies who would like to donate to our ministry. It provides our members with immediate giving statements that they can print out themselves at the end of the year. I give it 10 Stars!

Courtney

Giveify is DEFINITELY an app from God Himself

I’ve had an INCREDIBLE experience since using this app. I’ve been an user since 2017 and it has been a joy to me. I’m one of those young people who NEVER has cash on me so this is super convenient to be able to make a donation to my place of worship without having to worry and/or feeling bad for not have cash on me. It is VERY convenient and helpful. Plus, when you sign up for a free account, you can keep a log of what you have donated through the app. One of the BEST APPS EVER CREATED! TWO-THUMBS UP ALL THE WAY!

Pros

Cons

I have ABSOLUTELY NO cons about this software. NO cons whatsoever.

4.79/5 out of 75 reviews