• Pros

• "I love that everything (at least the functions that I need to use) is set out in a pretty straightforward way. "

• "It is easy to use and has the ability to hold an extensive amount of details about a donor."

• "The website is user friendly and easily navigated. "

• Cons

• "Some days, Orange Leap runs slow, but I think that has to do with our internet connection rather than with the vendor."

• "Sometimes, when reports are running, it slows the system way down, making it hard to be productive."

• "Occasionally, the database will be very sluggish, or certain aspects won't work properly. "

Browse YourCause Reviews

Regan from DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities

Overall ok.

Pros

I most like the database. We run many applications through the software, creating an excellent platform from which to draw data for research, advocacy and program evaluation.

Cons

The un-intuitive functionality. The software is not user-friendly for people who do not have deep database experience. Formal training modules would help.

Benjamen from DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities

Like flying a 747

Pros

This software can do almost anything. The features are endless, and it's 100% customizable. If you need something from customer support, they're usually pretty quick and responsive. My colleagues who've used several other platforms are all impressed by the possibilities and options that aren't available on other systems.

Cons

Because there are so many possibilities, it really is like being in the cockpit of a 747. It's incredibly complex, and not at all user friendly. Also, since it's so customized, there's very little standard training materials available.

Jessica from World Help

Donor Services Coordinator

Pros

It seems fairly easy to navigate. After only using it for about a month, I've been able to pick up on using the program fairly quickly. It's not hard to understand.

Cons

When deleting back months, you are not able to delete each month that you want at a time. You have to delete each month individually.

May 2014

Bethany from World Help

May 2014

Overall positive experience

Pros

I like that the database is customizable; we are able to make changes to the database that make it work better for us. I love the people at Orange Leap. They have been very friendly and always try to be as helpful as possible. It is obvious that they try very hard to please their customers.

Cons

Sometimes, getting things changed seems to take a good amount of time and can cost a good amount of money. Sometimes, we have to pay for changes to be made in The Guru, and I am not sure why we are having to even suggest these changes, much less have been asked to pay for them, as many of them seem like they should have been there in the first place. Accessing the data externally has been relatively cumbersome and sometimes impossible. This has been disappointing, as we were promised this capability when we signed up with Orange Leap.

February 2015

Mike from St. William Church

February 2015

Great product

Pros

With the product, I like how easy it is to use. For the vendor, I appreciate the quick reponse time when I call with a question.

Cons

What I like least about the product is that it crashed a few times.

Kyra from DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities

I utilize this software for grant programs - applications and panels.

Pros

The customer service and assistance from Jungle Laser associated with the software is great - timely, personalized and willingness to help.

Cons

It is not user friendly or intuitive and can often times seem glitchy and difficult to determine how each function works

Amanda from World Help

August 2014

Newer user, good experience.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that I often have to navigate to a handful of different pages before I can get to what I need.

Michelle from World Help

August 2014

Still a relatively new user

Pros

I like that there are multiple ways to look up donor's records.

Cons

When running reports, the systems tends to be extremely slow for the operators working within the system.

Amie from WorldHelp

OL Review from daily user

Pros

I like the ability to customize what our organization needs.

Cons

I'm not able to pick up the phone and speak to someone or get immediate help with problems.

Wendy from World Help

1.5

Less Than Impressed

Pros

I have the ability to capture all the information about our giving partners in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue is the inconsistency of being able to access and report the data in the system. There's also a delay in response to our technical support issues.

Suresh from Unibic

Excellent

Keep it up

Pros

It value for money and good to use .easy to use and better concepts. It has its own features and advantages

Cons

Better to use , it gives long life and comfortable. It features are Fanta. Very very easy to use the product

Joy from World Help

August 2014

Database for donors in a non profit org

Pros

You can save a lot of information and have it organization in to different fields.

Kristina from World Help

Pros

Cons

At times, when there is high usage, it can be slow.

Rachel from World Help

Orange Leap Review

Pros

It puts everything in once place and is easy to navigate.

Cons

Processing times are sluggish, and the site crashes altogether at times.

Kraig from World Help

August 2014

Organized and easy to use

Pros

The server is reliable, and reporting is easy.

Cons

Some pages are click-heavy. I wish there was a mobile app. That would be wonderful.

Victoria from World Help

August 2014

I don't use it much, but it gets the job done

Pros

It's easy to search for what I need.

April from World Help

Orange Leap Review

Pros

Overall, it's a great system.

April 2016

Lisamay from Woodbury Elementary School PTA

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

1.5

April 2016

Money goes in but doesn't come out

Pros

The website is user friendly and easily navigated.

Cons

I have been trying for months to get monies from this organization that are matched funds. A parent at our school donates and their company matches the funds through this organization. I've been trying to get the monies for over a month now. I'm beginning to think that this is a tactic - another person might just give up.

Christine from My Pet Pail

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Good for those who don’t know where to start

Pros

This is a great application for those who don’t know how to start being a philanthropist. It’s easy to use and you can include secondary parties in on the funding and what not

Cons

It has a few quirks that need to be fixed, sometimes the program can glitch.. also it’s jot the easiest o use without prior training