• Pros

• "Love the product and really love the customer support. This product does almost everything we need it to do and the team provides support like no other I have experienced!"

• "very easy to use and very helpful to the business"

• "It's easy to use! I love the reports tab! I love that I can ask for specific reports! It's nice to have access to how to videos as well. "

• Cons

• "It's sometimes hard to get a solution to a problem. Because it's so customizable, we tweak it to meet out needs and customer support has to figure out what we did and how to fix it :o) "

• "It's not the easiest system to use; however, I guess that is to be expected, given the many functions it will perform."

• "There are slight restrictions certain things but nothing that can't be easily worked around inconveniently. "

Browse MemberClicks Reviews

Lori from Wisconsin EMS Association

Industry: Public Safety

The product is good and somewhat easy to use, but It's the service that keeps us happy.

Pros

Easy to use website creation area. Be able to update our website easily helps us to keep the content more current. Easy to create reports for our magazine distribution and other media distribution. It is easy to create the needed forms for our special events. The dashboard is a great way for my board of directors to view current membership numbers, this saves me time and I don't have to provide a report each month. It is nice having a help desk link to get questions answered quickly. It is also helpful to have the Tuesday and Thursday training sessions show up on my google calendar so that I can learn memberclicks funtionality on a weekly basis. Our members find it easy to use as well. They can update there membership rosters with a simple click of a button. They can add just as easily by clicking a button to add a new member to there roster.

Cons

I do not like the limitations of the content we want to creation, such ad emails. There seems to be a lot of limitations of size and file types. I do not like that an invoice does not automatically update after a service director updates there individual profile list of there active members. They have to call our office for us to click several buttons and create a new invoice so they can pay it. Our organization has annual renewal of over 7000 people, a simple button that the service director could puch once the roster has been updated to update the invoice automatically is something memberclicks needs to add. I know that we are not the only organization that does group membership types. Annother feature that would be nice is to be able to see more detailed demographics on our e-blast system. I know we can see who opened it but additional data would be nice.While the help desk page provides alot of information, I would like to see more video content on how to do things with memberclicks. I prefer video over reading long pages because i do not have alot of time in my day to search for the answers, which is why if it takes me more then 10 minutes to find an answer, I will stop looking and call customer service.

Naomi from Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers

Great product

Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Pros

Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

Cons

I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration items so things were more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to offer downloadable or "e-tickets". Another "wish list" item is the ability to create your own custom forms outside the membership form or event registration forms - such as a form where users can donate to a charitable cause where users can input whatever value they want. There are several other "wish list" items I'd like to see that are available in other software platforms.

Reasons for Choosing MemberClicks

Integration with Quickbooks was the item that pushed us over the hump. Our operations manager an accountant needed to streamline the accounting side related to member invoicing/payments and Memberclick's integration was better than what MemberLeap offered. While MemberLeap had more bells and whistles included in their software that was very appealing, Memberclicks offered integrations with 3rd party software that would give us access to 90% of those additional functions if we wanted to add them later. Plus the integration with our website was a bit more straight forward. In addition, the start-up costs were much much lower with MemberClicks and we were limited in our budget.

Sean from The INGAA Foundation, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

MemberClicks Review

We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

Pros

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice surveys, membership dues and decertifications forms etc. The best part about MC is the built in invoicing and transaction system. Instead of hand issuing invoices for our annual dues and tracking those, MC automatically creates invoices for our member companies and tracks who all has paid and who has not (and even locks out the users who haven't paid annual dues on time as incentive). There is also a messaging center that we now use to communicate with all of our members so we don't have to junk up our emails, and the system tracks bounced emails as well as who has opened the email.

Cons

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Nancy from NC Osteopathic Medical Association

Using product for two months and feeling frustrated

I did not have a positive experience with my on-boarding specialist. There was often confusion about appointment times; work that was promised was not completed timely; in fact, some of it has still not been done and we have been live for two months. When the system went live, renewal notices were sent to all my members and they were only supposed to go to the ones that had lapsed. My Board of Directors approved the rather large expenditure to purchase the system and then my credibility was impacted when I had to explain why members that had already paid for the year, were receiving a bill. Even though I had put in writing to the on-boarding specialist that the renewal notices for 2019 were to go our in November 2018, they went out September 1st. When I questioned this, I was told there was a bit of confusion. Thank goodness the help team members have been responsive and have tried to help sort out any problems.

Pros

As the director of a member based association, I contacted my fellow directors in other states that were using MemberClicks to ask about their experience with the product. They all recommended it noting just a few problem areas. I had an amazing demo experience with a very knowledgeable and friendly staff person who sold me on the product. Having the ability to track membership, generate invoices and track payments was a key reason for choosing the product. I hope that in a year's time, my comfort level with using the system will be such that I can realize the benefits we envisioned when purchasing the product. I will say the help desk staff are very responsive and accessible.

Cons

I have used other AMS products in other jobs so I have a basis for comparison in terms of what these systems can do. I would like to see MemberClicks streamline the creation of notices for members. For example, right now I have to create a notice for every single type of member (e.g. notice about payment of dues). It would be much easier if I could create a notice and then click which members it applies to rather than having to copy and paste the info into 8 different notices. Also, I know there are videos and staff available by e-mail but it would be helpful to have a guide or instruction manual that includes step by step instructions, rather than having to search through a bunch of articles. Also, I would love to be able to produce membership and revenue reports.

Romy from Michigan Library Association

MemberClicks Membership and Event Software Good Product

Onboarding process was excellent and fairly easy. Their customer service is also excellent. They are always trying to improve.

Pros

MemberClicks is a moderately priced software that manages essential membership and event registration functions. Its easy for someone who is not a programmer to jump into and export information or run reports. You can also easily filter on most of the fields.

Cons

The canned reporting is limited as is the financial reporting. However you can export easily to supplement.

Reasons for Choosing MemberClicks

The price vs essential functions matched up well for us.

Lisa from OSIA

Designed for Trade Associations and Chambers Business Leagues

Great product, great support.

Pros

It is designed for trade associations - the parent-child relationship. We used several other AMS over the past 10 years and this is the only solution we found that really meets our needs. We're a small association and the price was very reasonable. Great support.

Cons

The launch process is about 3 months and we kept having to delay it as we have an event every three months.

Reasons for Choosing MemberClicks

recommended by another trade association that had been through a similar ordeal with trying workarounds to make AMS software for the individual member work for a trade association.

Brian from South Metro Denver Chamber

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Your Member Management Solution... All in One Software!

We were seeking a platform that could integrate a lot of our functions that were not in one place--ie, we were using one software to track members, another to track events, and yet another to invoice and receive payments from our members. This software has allowed us to streamline our operations by bringing most of our daily functions into one software platform, and has allowed our team to do what they do best-- service our members!

Pros

It is perhaps the most comprehensive software out there in terms of managing a membership database. It not only allows us to store and track basic member data, but also allows us to run registration for events, process payments, create and track different member groups and committees, segment our members according to membership level, track communications with our members, and allows us to communicate with our members relatively easily and seamlessly. If you are comfortable with SQL it offers extremely robust reporting options to view and segment member data in just about any way possible; even if you're not comfortable with SQL it has the ability to build reports, and includes a lot of pre-built reports that are helpful. The best part, however, is the customer service provided. They are always extremely prompt and courteous in responding to questions or issues, have a very robust online help section, and are always seeking out ideas for improvements and enhancements to the software. I've never dealt with a software company that so eagerly seeks (and implements!) the feedback and suggestions of its users!

Cons

As with any software it has its quirks and glitches. Things will stop working for seemingly no reason, but will be resolved in the next update. Reporting can feel a bit clunky at times, especially to those not comfortable with SQL.

Heidi from Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce

Very useful tool, if you have the time to figure it out...

Customer service has always been my favorite part. Everyone responds quickly and is eager to help. I never have to wait longer than 10 minutes, and I am always encouraged when I can reach a real person. Overall though, I am using this software because my company bought it. It's not that I am unhappy with it, and it often gets the job done, but in order for website to be fully functional, Atlas has all control of the design of our website. We cannot design it ourselves (with wordpress or something). If we could design our own website, and have a more intuitive desktop version, then Atlas would be the best CRM system ever!

Pros

This software is multi-purposed and helpful in many ways. The online version is the most developed since it was purchased by Atlas. Sometimes it can be a little finicky to navigate, but overall and easy experience. The desktop version is another story... It is helpful, as a nonprofit organization that often hosts events, to have one software that manages the data being tracked from our website. I can watch the traffic coming into our website via MemberClicks, and that always helps with our marketing strategies. I can't imagine the cost of finding 3rd party software that would fully encompass everything that Atlas has to offer. Sometimes the benefits are so numerous that it's easy to miss what Atlas can actually do. You have to watch carefully to stay on top of all the new gadgets.

Cons

The desktop version is a nightmare... Not only does it look like a bad 80's version of your grandmother's email, but it isn't always intuitive to use. Some times you can click the obvious "save" button when adjusting info on a profile. Sometimes that "save" button won't let you click it, so you have to right-click, and scroll through menu options in order to save. It's quirks like those that makes it really frustrating. But, once the desktop version functions as intuitively as the online version, I'll be a happy camper. Why do I still use the desktop version if online is easier? Because most of the web tutorials offered are for the desktop version- especially when it comes to membership tracking. There are several functions that the desktop version does better than the online version.

Sarah from Interel US

Membership Database - Not eCommerce

We're solving a variety of problems with MemberClicks, primarily tracking memberships and what they can access through our website is what works best. The refresh time (for when someone renews and their access being re-granted to members only content) is quite fast, making it easy for someone to renew and access any and all members only content quickly.

Pros

MemberClicks functions very well as a membership database. It's easy to track our members, when they expire, if they've paid their dues, etc. It's also easy to see how much money you've brought in from membership dues. Additionally, their form tool is quite simple to use and powerful if you know what you're doing.

Cons

MemberClicks has a lot of features that don't function as well as they could. I would not use this for anything other than membership and general data tracking.

Ashley from PAA

Industry: Executive Office

WebLink Review

MemberClicks is great!

Pros

I find that the software is very user friendly. It was was to learn and using it on a daily basis without a breeze. What I like the most about the help support is, if you do not know how to navigate something in the system the help center is just a click away.

Cons

I wish we had more enhancements for our industry.

Reasons for Choosing MemberClicks

User friendly, clean interface and the support system is amazing!

Sarah from Missouri Chamber of Commerce & Industry

Industry: Political Organization

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

Pros

I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

Cons

As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a queue before you ever talk to someone, then when you finally do get to speak with someone, it seems as though their first response is always to assume that I am doing something wrong. They will often point me in the direction of common sense fixes, and act like I hadn't thought of those already. As an administrator of this database in my company, I pride myself with knowing how to use it, and also knowing where to find answers when I need them. When I have a problem, I always go to the help page and search articles before I ever contact customer service to ask for help. If I'm asking for help, it is because I have already exhausted my resources and there really is an issue with the software. It would be nice to be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than talked to in a manner that implies I do not know how to use the software. The customer service is definitely an issue that is talked about constantly in my workplace. We really miss the Weblink customer service.

Elizabeth from National Safe Place Network

MemberClicks has a responsive help team & design/IT team consistently working to enhance features.

We use MemberClicks as our database and website for the three programs operated by our organization. The platform provides us the convenience of accessing one location (per program) for a database and website. Through the database, we're able to house all of our members, prospects, and more. We're able to build forms and process payments. We're able to click a few buttons and access monthly reports. We're able to offer member-only website pages, forums, and social networking pages. There's so many benefits to this service - I can't list them all. One of the benefits that I find valuable (and one of the reasons we changed from our previous provider), is we have FULL immediate control of what is published/unpublished from our site. We don't have to as someone else (the host) to make a change and then ... wait ... We can do what we want when we want to do it with our site and our database. If we need help (or if we mess something up), the MemberClicks team is immediately available to assist. Another benefit I find valuable is the automated functions. Many of the automated features included save manual "manpower" hours (i.e. automated receipts and/or invoices and follow/ups). I also like the reporting and the contact center where I'm able to easily view (email) stats. Anyhow, there are lots of benefits to this software and I highly recommend it to member associations.

Pros

I definitely like the ease of use. The interface makes it easy to find what I'm looking for - and if there's something I can't find, MemberClicks has an entire library full of FAQs and tutorials (including images and videos) that I can quickly access with a couple strokes of the keyboard. There's not much I can't find. If I do need further assistance, I can easily send an email. If I need help faster (even though the email option is pretty darn quick), the help team is available by phone - and they are able to assist WHEN I call. It's annoying when I need help and I can't get answers I need right away - I love that the MemberClicks team is available when I need them and they are patient with me since I ask a ton of questions. Another thing I love is the constant work going on to enhance the features. MemberClicks makes it easy to submit ideas and feedback (and they encourage it). If you find that something would make your life easier for your membership organization, just click a button and let them know. They review feedback and work to make things more convenient and functional for their customers. I can't leave a review without commenting on my excitement for having a website and database in one. It's so nice having a functional database (that operates our membership and financials) that also allows us to control access to member-only pages of the website and forum. It also allows us to use the database to feed our directories. (AND It's so easy to use and update.)

Cons

There are still some work-arounds we have to do. The software isn't perfect for our organization - but to be perfectly honest and fair, there isn't one out there that is. We are a membership organization with a unique structure. I'm amazed at how the MemberClicks team was able to take our unique organizational structure and work with us to provide a functional database. In addition - like I mentioned above - I'm submitting ideas and feedback to the team and I've already seen things come to fruition in the platform. I know they will continue to work with the system to make things better. I have read a couple comments about others needing to do "work-arounds". Unless your organization/business has the money to build/customize a database specific to your structure, you'll have to do a work-around no matter where you go. The fact that MemberClicks CAN provide solutions through work-arounds says something about the innovation behind the platform.

Christina from California Association of Nonprofits

New version is GREAT!

We've been with Memberclicks for a few years and when we started using it we were really disappointed - from the data migration that took over a month to the implementation that took four months and a HUGE chunk of time, to features that didn't work the way we needed. Then a year ago - BANG - new reality! They released an entirely rebuilt database system to some early adopters (including us) and the implementation was FULLY supported (though it took a while, apparently our needs are complicated) and the new platform is great! The staff clearly took all of their clients' feedback and suggestions and recommendations, and continue to do so, and continue to build features and weed out bugs quickly. The customer service staff clearly has new energy - they're incredibly helpful and responsive by email. One major issue is that it does NOT have an API right now - so no talking to other databases. We use MC to manage our complex membership structure (mix of organizations and individuals, with different tiers and a variety of dues structures) and our event registration (we do about 20 events per year). We also use it as our "membership only" website so members can login and self-serve, and as our email blast client. The best feature in my opinion (as membership manager) is the automated renewal invoices. Our bookkeeper likes the way payments can be posted and reports run on transactions. Our communications director likes how easy the "contact center" is to use with the exception that saved messages are stored by their subject line (e.g. rather than labelling a message "BOE Event 2-25-16" it uses the subject line "Join us for nonprofit fundraising workshop" which makes searching problematic.) Our administrative assistant likes how easily you can set up organization-to-individual relationships, and how that's automated when someone takes the Membership Application form online (though there are a few bugs there.) Overall they system is pretty easy to learn and has lots of flexibility and user-controlled or defined aspects. The flexibility makes implementation arduous - you have to set permissions for every member type for every attribute in the database itself and again for public directories and webpages. The MC team walk you through it and can do a lot of the work for you but your prep on defining processes/workflows is crucial. Overall I'd recommend MC - just be clear about what it is you NEED a system to do and what you want a system to do for you.

Pros

Easy to learn as a regular user, lots of flexibility and user-defined workflows, responsive customer service, easy to send email blasts, lots of intuitive features - things tend to be located where you would naturally look for them. It's pretty powerful, particularly for the price point. I like how much is automated and that you can control a lot of it when you have special circumstances. We have fewer work-arounds than I've ever had with a database.

Cons

Complexity of internal setup and interaction between different modules - just a lot to learn and track so you make sure the right members get the right messages. Definitely need at least one staff person who is a "super user" to get it all sorted in the beginning and keep it running when changes happen/new features are released. Our membership structure is really complicated so keeping track of all the different permissions and testing workflows is crucial and time consuming. The lack of API is really annoying, though I'm told that's coming soon. It's also annoying that custom attributes (e.g. our member numbers which apply to organizations, not individuals) don't "cascade" from org-level profiles to their linked individual profiles. MC has an automated member number system but it assigns a unique member number to each profile. That makes uploads/data cleanup easier, but since we have one number to cover all the people working for a given organization, we don't use that feature - we have a manual process work-around which is annoying.

Mickey from Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Information Services

WebLink/MemberClicks

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

Pros

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

Cons

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

Theresa from Vermont Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

Pros

It's capacity to store large volumes of data and relate them. Ability to make many changes as a group and not need to update individually. The customer service is very "solution" based. If a standard process is not available they make the time to find a work-a-round or submit it to their data dream team for a potential upgrade on the next roll-out. They are always willing to help and many have prior experience working in Chamber settings and really know what we are asking for. The Bi-Weekly users group is always very informative.

Cons

Joining a Chamber that has been on boarded for some time was difficult. There was no one left who truly "knew" how things worked. It might be helpful to have someway to fully train new WL SuperUsers. The people who are fully immersed all day in the data. Who could then update any new employees. It's been hard to read through all the release notes, take all the 101, 201, 301 training's piecemeal. I'm also unclear now that MemberClicks is on board what WL users can access. Are the many features of MC an additional cost to WL users?

Jordan from Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce

WebLink Review

Pros

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

Cons

When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.

Kristi from Texas Cattle Feeders Association

MemberClicks has an awesome product. It meets our needs and is improving constantly.

Pros

The main pro is the staff. They are ready to assist in setting up and finding solutions for us. Plus this software allows us to connect companies and people in infinite ways. It allows us to put different descriptors on each company/person to assist in managing members. The program has a great search feature that allows us to pick just the right criteria for the group of members we are wanting to reach. Then we can mail, email or fax to these members, all right through the program. Plus we can export the information to Excel if ever we would like. Another great feature is the website directory. We are able to designate which members appear in an online directory and we can add categories to the membership so the directory can be searched for just a certain category of member. MemberClicks keeps coming out with improvements that make managing our data better.

Cons

The main con to this software was figuring out the best way to set up our members to get the most from the software. It took some trial and error, but we are really pleased with how willing the staff is to help us come up with solutions to our issues. We aren't able to do things the same way we always have, but with help from MemberClicks' staff, we have found ways that work for us and a lot of things are better. We just had to brainstorm with their staff.

Nancy from INS

An integrated solution

I began using MemberClicks five years ago with a nonprofit association that has a large site with a lot of legacy material. Some of the good features I have noticed are unlimited customer support (I usually submit a help ticket via email) and the capacity to either use the editing interface or edit HTML if desired. The support staff are always chipper and upbeat. Occasionally clarifying questions takes some going back and forth to explain a request. On the other hand, a good number of the team members seem fairly seasoned and in some projects they clearly go the extra mile to investigate what might be possible or to be responsive. Sending mass-email newsletters can take a lot of testing when adjusting appearance of an HTML email because the email-editing interface does not always precisely display what you will ultimately get upon transmission. For a while the ASA users could recommend or vote on product enhancements in a knowledge base, which can still be searched on the back end. Occasionally I have wished for material to share with our association members to explain how things like the forums work (there is a video showing what end-users see). The company focuses on supporting small staffs and comments in the knowledge base sound appreciative of the support received.

Pros

It integrates member management software with an association website that has sections for internal and external audiences.

Cons

The interface has a few areas that could be better organized (for instance, pull-down lists for applying styles that are not alphabetized).

May 2015

Kathleen from Virginia Land Title Association

May 2015

User Friendly, Small Staff Friendly, and just plain...friendly!

Pros

We had to make a quick transition from an existing AMS to another system, and do a build out in less than 6 weeks. Memberclicks was with us every step of the way. They paired individual staff trainings with video and webinar content to get us off the ground, and built out the major pages for us in advance. Instead of taking 500+ staff hours to get the site up and running, we completed everything in less than a week. When we were making the switch, we interviewed 5 potential providers, and Memberclicks' team was far and away the kindest and most helpful. Lots of AMS providers can offer bells and whistles - and Memberclicks competes well on all those metrics. But the most important thing for us, and trust me, for you, is customer service. Memberclicks wins hands down every time when it comes to service.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything we don't like. We've used 3 different systems, and this is the only one that doesn't make the day grumpy.

Abinaa from Civic & Social Organization

All in One Member Management Solution

Pros

I appreciate that Atlas has the ability to do numerous things all under one management solution. This is extremely beneficial for Chambers as there are many Chamber specific features that would be hard to find with any other CRM. The customer service and support team are also very kind and helpful. I have worked with many of them on numerous occasions and they always do their best to assist us. The engineers are constantly working on improving the system and are always releasing updates which do/have made our organization perform some tasks easier. Atlas is overall a good member management solution that our organization uses on a daily basis without always constantly experiencing issues.

Cons

Since it is an integrated solution with many features, there are often sudden issues that occur for no reason but the support team is always available to assist and try to find a solution. Our staff also finds that Atlas can be hard to use at times, and do simple things without doing numerous steps. Atlas is also both on a desktop version and a browser version, the issue with this is that there aren't all functions on either. Some functions are only on the desktop version and vice versa, which can get frustrating to keep switching from one and another but I do know that Atlas is working on moving it's entire management system to the browser version, which we are all waiting for.

Angela from Little Rock Regional Chamber

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great for chambers of commerce

I've been very pleased with the software. As others have mentioned, it is constantly evolving and new features are being added, many because of user feedback. The web-based interface is easier to use than the older, desktop application, which is being phased out. The trainers and support staff are great. There are even conference calls every other week to go over new features and to answer clients' questions.

Pros

MemberClicks has all the features and functionality you need to manage and grow your membership and is especially suited for chambers of commerce. Because the software is so multi-faceted, there is a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed, but MemberClicks provides excellent online training videos, support and even regional, live training sessions which I highly recommend.

Cons

MemberClicks provides a Weebly-based website that works with the database. This is a great option for companies with staff that don't have any website/technical training, but can be limiting for those that have that knowledge and training. Fortunately, we were able to redesign our website using Umbraco CMS, working with a local web development company. MemberClicks staff worked with our local company to flow the database-driven elements into the new design. Now, we have the best of both worlds.

Top Notch Customer Support, Design Features and overall usability!

MemberClicks allows our organization to manage our member base easily and streamline the event management side of things at the same time. The financial side of creating invoices, reports, making payments and billing our members flows smoothly. We also have the ability to track affiliations and member benefits with MemberClicks. We also have our Website designed by MemberClicks, which transitions well with our members logging in to sign up for events, change their profile and keep up with their invoice payments in a usable and clean interface.

Pros

The ability to access all the information in our system on a member of our organization, and share their referrals and participation with them at a click of the button. MemberClicks understands the needs of a chamber of commerce to keep our members engaged and provide feedback in a streamlined approach. The software stays ahead of industry standard practices with innovative and timely updates!

Cons

Some updates change key components that our office has become used to depending on. But with any change, the customer support provides a timely response and turn around to keep us going in the direction we need to go. The MemberClicks software does require a lot of internet, but once we increased our speed of internet, things flow much smoother and in a timely way.

Erin from Commerce & Industry Assoc. of NJ (CIANJ)

Weblink is easy to use and helps us to keep track of our membership, which changes every day.

We're able to integrate a lot of our products into Weblink like QuickBooks and Constant Contact. It's really helpful.

Pros

There are a lot of functions that I'm not aware of or comfortable using yet, but the Customer Support is wonderful at helping to navigate the system. The chat function allows me to multitask, I can send them a quick message and they chat back when I'm up in the queue. Most of the time, my question gets answered right on the spot, if not, they follow up within 24 hours (usually less). They're constantly making updates to the system and adding features that make database management easier. They take suggestions from their customers and make you feel important. I have used Weblink for about 5 years, but I'm just now learning all of the things it can do. The training webinars and links to the knowledge base are KEY! They're so helpful.

Cons

I help the controller with posting transactions from Weblink to QuickBooks. The transactions come over as one batch, it would be great if there was a way to assign the member's name to the transactions so that we can more easily track the transactions and reconcile the bank accounts in QuickBooks.

Andrea from Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

How WebLink has made my job easier!

I have WebLink, which I think MemberClicks bought …. I have noticed a big change in the customer service side, any question I have is answered either that day or right away! Which compared to how it was in the past my team says that in the past customer service was extremely hard to get a hold of.

Pros

When I joined the chamber staff there was so much in WebLink that was still undiscovered from the previous staffer. With the WebLink help center and articles as well as the regional training, I have been able to discuss and learn so much more about the software. I love the reporting tool and how I can pull almost anything to show our Board of directors or staff. I also enjoy the Front Desk Referral Tool, this helps keep our members in the loop that we are referring to them as well as showing them that their membership matters.

Cons

One thing I struggled with when starting out is there is so much to this software. Even after training and taking some online classes, there is still so much information that I wish there was a "cheat sheet" of some sort that is a quick reference of all the reports or admin codes etc.. Do not get me wrong, with all the information WebLink offers it is great, because there are so many avenues. It just can be overwhelming to remember it all.

Diane from Denver Chapter of IFMA

Industry: Facilities Services

Customer support is the best I have ever worked with, they are polite, quick, and helpful.

My events are more flexible and look better for people trying to register. Being able to import our members instead of entering each one individually saves so much time.

Pros

They continually update the software based on requests from us the end users. They offer training webinars to help throughout the time you start using the software. I've been working with this for three years and this helps refresh me on the hows. My favorite feature is the search feature for members, it's fast, intuitive that if I don't know the whole name it still searches with just a few letters, I can easily find anyone. If I am typing a letter and need to verify a members name it so fast. I use to look up members through my outlook, not no more I go straight to the admin area and search. This way I not only get their name, I get all their information.

Cons

You can't use the back button and go back to the screen you were on. Sometimes that gets frustrating if I'm doing some research on members. It does take me longer to put events up on our website, but they do look better than our old site.

Lori from SCHC

SCHC Review

I'm not a "techy" person - I am intimated by most technology. I was a bit disappointed when we upgraded platforms and felt that the Memberclicks person assigned to our account was not as helpful as she could have been for the set-up. When I call Customer Support they are all very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. Some of my questions are easy and some aren't. I've been working with Memberclicks for about 3 years. I came in from Access Database, where I had complete control over the fields and could do whatever I wanted. Every software is limited more than that, but generally I find Memberclicks fairly accommodating for our needs.

Pros

I think if you didn't have excellent Customer Support I would not like it as well.

Cons

I'm not fond of some of the limitations. I'd like the suffix field to be a fill-in, not a drop-down. People work hard and obtain credentials (i.e., Ph.D.) and members use that credential as part of their name. I'd like the middle initial in our forms to export -- middle initials are important to some people! I generate certificates using the form information and I need that middle initial. I don't like the credit/refund process -- maybe I just need to understand it and get used to it.

Eric from Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association

Partners in our success

Pros

We moved to WebLink from our previous AMS because we were looking for something more "modern" and user friendly. The team at WebLink helped us through the transition and held our hands as we embarked on the journey of transferring all of our data to the new system. They are constantly evolving and improving the software to fit the needs of the end users. As the main point of contact, I am happy to know that I can chat online or get someone on the phone to listen to my issues and work to get them resolved. I feel like the folks at WebLink/MemberClicks are our partners, and are interested in helping us manage our association through their software.

Cons

The biggest issue we discovered in our transition is that the WebLink platform is not as good at handling multiple entities as our previous AMS was. We are a trade association for the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) in Pennsylvania, but we also have a PAC and an educational foundation. Accounting for these additional entities has been a challenge.

Heather from King Management Group

Memberclicks Review

Overall Memberclicks offers me exactly what I need for my clients. I am looking forward to trying the mobile app for one of my clients!

Pros

I am the director of meetings and member services for two associations. This product keeps all of my membership and conference attendance in one easy to use place. I am easily able to contact any of my members or attendees. This software has made it super easy for my members to renew their membership and register for events online. One of the most important aspects is the customer service. If I ever have a question or problem, the customer service team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They are just a quick call or email away! I also feel that the team is always working to improve the features and really listen to the clients requests for additional features.

Cons

I feel like the software is down more often then it should be. Memberclicks is always responsive when this happens but it usually happens at a time when I really need access.

Wendy from Gospel Music Association

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage members

Pros

Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Cons

Reporting for financial & statistical membership data is getting better, but not yet entirely what we need for quick analysis.

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Pros

Memberclicks customer service is top notch. It is easy to get a hold of knowledgeable and friendly tech support on the phone anytime they are open and emails are promptly responded to by the same helpful staff. Most things are easy to work with and there is a ton of existing knowledge base that is easy to search so the good thing is tech support is rarely needed. If you are building an entire website through Memberclicks, you can integrate pages with information in your database and have it all linked and smartly interactive so that is a big plus.

Cons

If you have varying levels of membership and corporate memberships that include individual memberships, it can be difficult to organize exactly the way you want. Basically, you want to have an administrator from the company that can handle membership updates for all included members but also have the individuals with access to their own profiles independently. There are workarounds but those require more manual work so that is the biggest drawback. On the other hand, I've checked out and used other similar software and most of them have the same issues so it seems to be something that no one has really come up with a good solution for yet.

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Pros

Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

Cons

One of our biggest issues with WebLink is day-of event capabilities. The events module has worked well for us for the set up of the event, registration, and payments-- we just haven't found the events module to work well for day-of activities, such as quick check-in and adding walk up registrations. We use a 3rd party software/mobile app specifically for event check-in that we use data from WebLink to populate. It's very unfortunate because we have to manually mark attendance back into WebLink to keep our records accurate in the database.

January 2015

Donna from UU Musicians Network

January 2015

one month into MemberClicks

MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features. In the courting stage we were led to believe certain features would work in our situation, however during training we discovered they would not. We were disappointed and felt that we were not given the full picture. Two cases in point: We were excited to hear that MemberClicks financial data could be uploaded into QuickBooks. We were not told there was a monthly fee. The Parent Child feature seemed a perfect answer to our need to link members with their congregations and track congregational involvement. This was a huge selling point for us, however we were not able to make it work and we received no help in thinking through how to make it usable. Our trainer was always at the ready and knowledgeable. She even called on vacation. The help desk is always there with an answer and always friendly. Only one of our help desk experiences was less that satisfactory. All too often though, the answer is 'the system doesn't do that, but feel free to request a feature upgrade.' In requesting features we noticed that some very obvious fixes had been requested and re-requested for 5 years and nothing has been done about it. We were always encouraged by the help desk to suggest changes, but after a while it seemed an empty promise. The training should guide the user in determining best practices for their situation; perhaps an assessment interview, or a set of questions to help the user and the trainer determine best practices for their particular situation. Our trainer was always able to answer questions but she never asked any except, "Do you have any questions?" The training staff is very skilled in systems but lacks teaching skills. Teachers ask questions and get at the heart of the issue. On several occasions we adopted a certain strategy and then discovered a better way to do it, purely on our own. This could have been avoided if training had been more interactive and proactive. The fault lies not in the employees but in the focus of the company. You have a very useful product, but innovation needs to continue and keep up with user needs. I would like to be able to give Memberclicks a five-star review but the piecemeal approach to implementation and the continual offloading of questions to the apparently ignored "features request' section makes it impossible for me to do so.

Gaby from CFCA

Industry: Oil & Energy

One-Stop Shop for Starting Up!

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use, and if you have a great graphic designer you can really push your website past the limitations of MemberClicks. I love that there's a chat function to get customer service, because it's extremely convenient and every time I've contacted the support team the help I've received has been thorough and friendly.

Cons

Aside from the occasional glitches here and there, there's not much you can do in terms of editing your website layout once it's been created by the MemberClicks team. Our website looks as good as it does right now because we've created our own buttons (images) and we've found other "loopholes." We don't use banner ads or their sponsor marquee option for events, because their tutorials are FAR too complex for something that should otherwise be simple. Instead, we create our own ads (images) and hard-coded a simple marquee to make our own sponsor marquee. A lot of what we've done has been without their suggestions, and that's saved us both time and grief. Our Member Portal has so much potential, but we don't want to deal with hopping through numerous hoops just to get an image uploaded. Make no mistake: this software is great, but only for small organizations who don't need complex, or even highly-customized, websites.

Stephanie from Apartment Association of S. Colorado

I am an admin user for my association and I've worked with Weblink for 3 years now.

We have been able to double our advertising revenue using banner ads on the weblink site. We have standardized our AR process, new member on-boarding, and renewal reminder policy using the mass communicator and various reporting. We now track student history a lot more efficiently and we re-market classes to those in need of CECs. We have a new user friendly website that our staff and board members are very proud of. Our application process and invoicing process is a lot faster and more accurate than ever before.

Pros

I love that using this software has helped our staff standardize processes like accounts receivable, new member on-boarding, renewal reminders, and event reporting. I love that we can track students attendance and record CEC history. I love that we can customize our membership directory and online events to our own settings and needs. Lastly, I love that our new website has modern features and includes a job bank, upcoming event widget, and new members widget.

Cons

Some of the settings in Weblink can be complex.

Jill from Marion Chamber

The customer support was OUTSTANDING. A++++ THANK YOU!!

We use Weblink for managing our website, as our CRM and for invoicing our members/ accounts receivable. It's a great product and I know we don't even use all of Weblinks capabilities to the full extent that we should be using them. Their customer support is outstanding.

Pros

We have been very happy with the Weblink product. It's easy to use and they continue to make investments to keep the technology up to date. One of the things that I appreciate most is their customer support. Recently, we've been making technology upgrades in our organization and on Friday- the last day of the month I could do a bank deposit- Weblink was having trouble talking with Quickbooks because we moved some of our directories.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the product other than the issue I had was a problem connecting Weblink to Quickbooks- which has rarely been an issue. The problem started on my end with moving some directories during a technology upgrade.

Virginia Land from Virginia Land Title Association

MemberClicks: Makes a Staff of 1 feel like a Staff of 10

We've been using MemberClicks ever since the failed migration of Affiniscape to YourMembership. The customer support issues we faced during that migration encouraged us to seek another AMS provider. We reviewed 10 different providers, and when we interviewed MemberClicks, it was clear that we had found a good fit. Just about all of the AMS systems will do the same things - but MemberClicks has a customer support team that is truly unmatched. For us, it's more important to have good customer service than anything else. With just 1 paid staffer, we're not able to consult with tech specialists to get the job done. We rely heavily on the expertise and kindness of the support team. I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase or change their AMS should strongly consider service to be as important as functionality. In terms of functionality, MemberClicks in first class. It's easy to use, easy to learn, and looks beautiful. Our members love it and so do we. They help you get started, too. You aren't going to be building things from scratch. They help you set up your primary pages as part of your build out. This is really a pop-up AMS, and we'll never look back.

Pros

Logical and simple WYSIWYG editor Great customer support Important widgets - adds functionality and a "slick" appearance Easy database upload and edit features Nice sorting tools for the database Simple invoicing system Committee Management Features Blog and social stream features Great API interface with other programs - you're not locked into one system, but rather can expand your functionality across many programs

Cons

No endemic LMS No non-exported/imported batch updates for some fields Hard for a "parent" profile to add a "child" profile

Douglas from Olathe Chamber of Commerce

Useful and evolving software

We use Weblink/MemberClicks for our primary member management, and it does a pretty good job with events, member information, planning, communication, etc. I have used this software for around 2.5 years, and it has improved a number of areas in that time. I probably spend more time than most talking with support because our Chamber used this for years before I got here, and figuring out or adapting legacy items can trip me up. Support has been great - while at times it takes a few hours to respond, it is never more than a day and the support personnel are all friendly and helpful.

Pros

The constant updating and improvement, with user feedback often taken into account. The software is evolving on a monthly basis and increases in functionality. Using Crystal Reports for reporting means external information is available for help sometimes.

Cons

Lack of visibility on the backend makes creating custom reports difficult at times. The communications features are evolving but are still lacking in a few areas.

April from South Carolina Chamber of Commerce

Top of the line customer service and consistent improvements to functionality!

Pros

We love that they add enhancements and bug fixes on a monthly basis. Their customer service is top of the line and the online chat help desk has been a life saver at times. They provide adequate and timely trainings and really strive to ensure their clients have the best possible experience using their software.

Cons

The save and load times in the browser and software tend to be a bit slow. This has improved over the years but could still be much faster. The software is not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be. You sometimes have to add the same information in multiple places as opposed to it just feeding to the appropriate fields. It would be nice if there were an area in the settings where we could set criteria that tells the fields where to look for the appropriate data to populate. I feel confident that over time Weblink will continue to make improvements to these areas.

Brian from Peters Township Chamber of Commerce

Peters Township Chamber Review

We have been cheerleaders for Weblink/MC/Atlas since the beginning. Unfortunately we're so "busy" we rarely take the time to pursue all of the capabilities. Most of our fellow PA chambers who use this type of software are using ChamberMaster so it is a bit more difficult share best practices and training. There have been alot of changes in the past 6 years and I think they have been for the better. One area of concern is support. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back. It seems that recently it has been better. Today's chat had a response time of 30 minutes which was fine (especially since it was not life threatenting plus I got "busy" and forgot about it). Team hooked me up and sent an email . Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Pros

Comprehensive - Integrates data base with website

Cons

The editor could be better I think. Rollbacks.

Reasons for Choosing MemberClicks

Back in the day (2013), the salesman gave us the option to pay monthly. That was huge for a chamber with a small budget. You also received an iPad mini.

Eileen from Association of Florida Colleges

MembersClicks has the best support staff!!

This is a great service for small associations. They help desk is the best, always ready to help and answer any question I have. It is a wonderful product. There are some flaws and features that need to be added to improve the product but engineering is working on solutions.

Pros

I think the easy of use and the customer service. The always work to answer my questions or come up with a solution. The importing of database updates is much easier in this version as opposed to the classic version.

Cons

Some of the reporting features need to be updated. There are some limitations with ability to grant access to our chapter presidents so they can edit their own webpages and run their own membership reports. The classic version of this product had that ability. Also it is not able to have one person register other users unless they all share the same password.

March 2014

Kristin from NC Psychiatric Association

March 2014

Works well for our association!

We were researching solutions for overhauling our very outdated membership database, website, etc. when we came across MC among some other solutions. We did a sales tutorial, got a cost estimate and chose MC because it seemed like the best bang for our buck and it offered just enough hand-holding for us (another solution we looked into was double the price and the smaller one was 100% DIY). While we have had some hiccups along the way, overall we are so glad we chose MC, and our database, website and member relations are +150% improved. My coworker and I made the commitment to learn the product by taking the tutorials, one-on-one trainings, webinars, talking with Customer Service, etc. For about 3 months of implementation, we really only focused on learning/using MC. That has paid off. We use MC every day, and when we don't know how to do something, we can usually figure it out based on our level of training with the product. If we still need help, CS is good. In most cases, if we can't figure it out, it's because MC can't do what we are trying to do. That is probably the only frustrating thing - MC does have limitations. It seems like they try to listen to the client pool and make changes based on our recommendations; however, these updates can take a long time, and our suggestions aren't always included in the list of implemented ideas. Pros: tiered subscriptions, good customer service, fully implemented database that can be incorporated into website, email messages, forms, etc., highly searchable database (can create lots of different saved searches based on very specific search criteria), user-friendly layout of the web portal, many tasks follow the same basic steps (i.e. creating a web page, creating a menu, laying out an email); transaction fees are capped as a way to control costs. Cons: there is a learning curve to the software, rates have gone up, some tasks are clunky/take several steps to accomplish, some of the organization doesn't allow for customization (i.e. the message report center doesn't allow for deletions or customized filing, which results in MANY pages of reports to sort through), sometimes the system feels slow. Like I said, we are happy with MemberClicks, and even though we get frustrated sometimes, we would choose them again.

March 2015

Helene from The Nineteenth Century Charitable Association

March 2015

Gives almost total control to a staff without IT support

MemberClicks has given our organization a highly functional website and member database that are fully manageable by volunteers with limited technical expertise. If you can learn the quirks of Word to format documents or Excel to create simple spreadsheets, you will be able to use MemberClicks. MemberClicks provides wizards, copy buttons, and shortcuts that minimize the work required. Most of the 'next steps' are clear and don't require you to have a manual nearby. Yes, you need to learn how to use MemberClicks, but the learning is mostly tied to the details of each step. The system has so much flexibility built in that you have to make numerous decisions along the way. For example, for a new web page, you need to create the web link and the webpage, then decide who has access and when that webpage should be visible (start and stop dates). It's very easy to add fields to the database but you need to decide who can see it and who can change it - sometimes only admin can change; sometimes only members can see, sometimes only the member can see. The downside of technology is that you need to have rules and define them in the system; the exceptions cause the problems and deciding how to manage exceptions can be difficult. MemberClicks also provides a merchant account (optional) and support team for credit card processing - all we had to do was submit the paperwork. The 'connection' to MemberClicks was handled without our involvement. The one area that I would improve is the implementation start-up. We started with training classes (database) but I think some general reading material or slideshow that would have introduced MemberClicks terminology and the overall organization of training would have helped. For those who have never been involved in system implementation, the concepts of defining database groups, attributes and granting permissions are huge to grasp in a 30 minutes webinar. Many people need to see the picture of a jigsaw puzzle before diving in even though assembling the puzzle with no picture is possible. Someone on the project team should have system implementation experience - that know-how of what to expect and where the problems lie.

April 2015

Kim from The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons

April 2015

A wonderful product with a lot of flexibility!

Our transition to MemberClicks database and website has been an exciting change! As with any product, there is going to be a learning curve to actually understand the ins-and-outs of the program, but the MemberClicks team has been extremely helpful and is available to you any time. The implementation managers are very organized and professional and explain their product well. And then when your implementation period is over, you work with their customer service team who is just as knowledgeable so you don't feel like you are starting over with people who can't really answer your questions. You can call anytime with questions and they are happy to help you for as long as it takes to solve the issues. They don't make you feel like you're bothering them and they go the extra mile to ensure you receive your answers. Their response time to emailed questions is very timely as well. And they even follow-up with you after your "ticket" has been answered to make sure there's nothing else you need. And this customer service comes at no extra cost so you don't feel like you're being nickeled and dimed. The database is very well thought out and has covered most of the areas needed for our association. The layout of menu items is very organized and self-explanatory which makes things much easier. While the product sticks within some "off-the-shelf" guidelines, it is still a very personalized product that you can easily adapt to your needs. The website is also very user-friendly. If you can edit a Word document, you can edit the website! It's very easy to make real-time changes. The only comment I would say about the website is that it would be nice to have more than 1 responsive template. In today's world, everything is viewed on different electronic devices so a responsive template is necessary. More options for responsive templates would help to offer more personalized look options for your website. But with that being said, the 1 template they have looks nice and we are happy with it. Overall, it is so nice to have the ability to have control of your own database and website without being a IT professional. We are very pleased with MemberClicks!

Huong from Ontario Electrical League

Review of MemberClicks

They are a great company, but in terms of streamlining, they didn't have what we needed in order to streamline our association needs.

Pros

Customer service with this product is amazing, I can reach them by email, phone or submitting a ticket and they're quick to respond. When they don't have a solution, we explore options together. They offer a lot of features and functionality.

Cons

With a lot of functionality, comes a lot of training and knowing what each and every detail does. Though they are excellent at responding to the "why" I had to become an expert in their product myself - it's not an intuitive platform at all and you really need to know what you're doing, and how. Doesn't work with Canadian taxes on their forms, so we had to come up with an alternative way to do this, and then capture it in QuickBooks, so it creates double the work.

Juliet from Credit Management Association

User friendly and Fantastic Support

We have only been using Weblink for 8 months and still have some things to implement like single sign on for our members to their Weblink portal and our own member portal but the fact that such integration is possible is a definite plus. Great CRM with a large degree of flexibility. A great pool of canned reports but not some areas lacking from an accounting perspective. Good value for money!

Pros

A very user friendly solution, particularly for those less savvy users. Support is the best that I have ever worked with; they really listen to what your needs are and quick with assistance and solutions. The billing process and ability to auto-generate invoices and/or import data for invoicing is wonderful and saves so much time. Ability to set up for multiple companies and ability to fully document transactions, communications, conversations etc.

Cons

Lacking a lot of the finesse with respect to the "accounting" side of things. Historic reports include adjustments for an invoice made in a future month - i.e. the Revenue report for the month of June will include adjustments that were made in July. Lack of ability to set up commission programs. No direct interface to Sage.

Amy from Idaho Nonprofit Center

MemberClicks is a great solution!

Pros

We were going to leave MemberClicks about two years ago, then they acquired a new product called WebLink. We were thrilled to simply upgrade our product. Our organization had simply outgrown the functionality of MemberClicks, which when we were smaller was a really great fit for our needs. WebLink (while not perfect) has been really great to work with and we love the ability to choose the right modules for our organization. The website is beautiful and they are really quick to get back to us.

Cons

We do from time to time find little "bugs" in the membership administration. We usually are able to solve them, and customer service is great at helping. The thing to remember is there is no perfect software for a membership organization. But, this is pretty close.

Andrea from Westfield Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Information Services

Member Clicks / Weblink now Atlas

I came in not knowing a thing about this software. Thank goodness for the support staff. However, I really shouldn't be contacting them 3-6 a week still. I am way more advanced now. It just seems to always be multiple step process and you aren't even sure your doing it right. Our website is connected and that is even a struggle. I love the support but it isn't extremely user friendly. I feel like they are trying to change that. Again the support and the help pages are super great. If they can get the rest of the software to be as comfortable that would be grand.

Pros

The support staff is beyond amazing. There is a feature for everything.

Cons

Very hard to edit, very hard to upload information and your not sure where you even uploaded it. No visual marking of if you sent a document . The terms they use aren't easy to understand if you are not used to coding. Everything is a multi step process.

Erica from PAA

Intuitive but limited

So far, my experience is good. I wish there were more options to build tables and interactive graphics and images.

Pros

I love that it's very intuitive to use and easy to navigate. You need to pay attention to what you're clicking and inquiring. The customer service is always ready to help when you have questions even if you asked more than one. I love the chat feature and the ability to ask your question without being interrupted or rushed. I like that you can be in multiple sessions of atlas.

Cons

I don't like that you have limited options when it comes to the actual build of the website. It seems for our package, there is a lot of add-on(s) for money that as a non-profit, we simply cannot fit in our budget. I don't like that there is a delay of saving things on the back end

July 2010

Katrina from Women in Management

July 2010

Volunteer run non-profit solution

As a volunteer for a non-profit organization tasked with researching vendors to provide a website with online member directory, event calendar and event registration that would bring our member services to the next level, I have found MemberClicks to be a fantastic solution. They offer a great value in both the immediate set-up and the ongoing maintenance for our site.

Pros

Process for set-up and launch is straight forward, even for a volunteer unfamiliar with HTML & web development. Customer service for ongoing support is outstanding. Working with the MemberClicks staff for website updates and event posts is very easy. Our members have enjoyed the event registration options and the ability to control their profile information beyond the organizations privacy policy. The website has become a great tool to provide information to our members in the form of downloads. The receipt system has made handling event registrations much easier for our volunteers which takes less of their time and better utilizes our volunteer resources. The products are updated frequently with meaningful upgrades that result directly from customer feedback. Our comments and suggestions are taken seriously and I have actually had a representative from MemberClicks contact me for clarification and to offer assistance based upon a comment made.

Cons

Although sending mass emails using the website is a feature, the lack of a simple interface like some other online mass email software makes it difficult for volunteers that do not know HTML. I am looking forward to improvements in this area as new releases come out. At times receipt retrieval results in an "Oops" screen but can be worked around by logging in immediately from the address bar...it's strange but I know they are working on it.

Nesrin from World Trade Center Delaware

It has been great so far!

- training videos (I love them! These tutorials are helping us and our interns a lot) - adding clients (our database is much cleaner now. Listing businesses under different industry categories helps both us and our business community. )

Pros

Definitely the customer service! I am not that good at technology and IT related tasks are difficult for me to deal with but Weblink team has always been a great help whenever I need tech assistance while using the sofware. I love the chat support option as well! Someone gets back to you within minutes which is great!

Cons

I love both the desktop and online software but wish it was possible to control the other features online such as "news articles". It would be also great if we were able to insert html codes while creating events (into long description section).