What are Network for Good users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Network for Good software through verified user reviews

• icon"Customer service is one of the best in any CRM/Donor management I've ever used. The product has a ton of features and ability to communication through video, text, email, and direct mail."
  • icon"We love NFG because it is easy to use, has a beautiful interface, and has most of the features we need integrated in one place."
  • icon"Network for Good provides easy and seamless integration between our donorbase/contacts and their engagement with our organization."
  • icon"It provides inaccurate information and staff is unable to provide a work around even though they have had several complaints."
  • icon"So far the only negative is that we cannot link our direct deposit to multiple accounts for separate fundraisers."
  • icon"It was difficult to run simple reports, and very counter-intuitive."

Browse all Network for Good Reviews

• Have you used Network for Good and would like to share your experience with others?

Veronica

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

My Great Review :)

Michelle

Good donor software

Network for Good is a vast improvement over our previous donor software. It has streamlined our donations process, clean our data, allowed us to increase monthly giving and have a more robust reporting process.

Pros

Network for Good has an easy to use reports and filters with it’s own built in email platform. They have great, easily accessible customer service. It works great as a donor database and processor.

Cons

I would like the ability to change the format of our donation page (s). While NFG is not a CRM, it would still be helpful to be able to use the groups function more fully.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

As a smaller nonprofit, we needed software that could handle our needs but was also easy enough to implement.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

We were not happy with the limitations of Donorsnap

Deborah

How Network for Good helps a small nonprofit

I am delighted to be back with NFG. I only have one place to check to send emails to donors, and now videos to thank donors. I can see who has donated and check on their past history. Network for Good has been a blessing for this small nonprofit.

Pros

In 2008 as we revamped the Ghanaian Mothers' Hope website, we realized that online giving options were a thing of the future and we needed to add an online donation page. Through my work with a Maryland NGO program, I was introduced to Network for good and their incredible workshops for nonprofits. After attending several workshops, I convinced my board that we should subscribe to NFG. The donation program was first class but a little pricy. We also found a CRM and email program. After two years we were approached by another company that offered a seamless interface with a CRM and we switched. The new program was okay but was missing features offered by NFG such as giving donors the option to pay the fees. We switched to another company but once again, the service for donations was not a efficient as NFG. A few years later, during a free workshop from NFG, I learned that they offered a CRM as well as the ability to send emails. The fee was slightly higher than what we were paying for our three service: online donations, CRM, and email. The ability to do all of these things in one place made the the difference in price worth paying. As a small nonprofit with only one employee, it is important to not waste time doing the same work in several systems. Switching to NFG saved us time and money.

Cons

The thing I like least about NFG is the payment structure. Waiting until the middle to the month to receive payment for our donations is sometimes difficult. Also, finding the report for the payment is sometimes confusing since it is only used once per month. I would prefer our donations be more automatic. It takes a while to understand how to create good reports.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

NFG had the best product to offer. Everything in one place, great service, good training, and seamless integration.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

We made the switch because NFG offered a CRM and email.

Response from Network for Good

Hey Deborah, Thanks for your review! Wow, and welcome back! We're so thrilled to hear all your feedback and to be accomplishing our mission of helping nonprofits grow their good. And thank you for the feedback regarding our payment distribution. Your disbursements should be automatic via ACH, and we do have the option for rapid disbursement. I have let our team know about your request, and they will reach out soon. But we also encourage you to join any upcoming live office hours, held daily, to ask our team for more support should any of these types of inquiries arise. Thanks so much for being a Network for Good customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Barry

April 2022

Network for Good at a Glance

Our experience with Network for Good has been very good. I have appreciated the technical support, finding it to be timely and responsive, and they will stay with you until the problem has been solved.

Pros

I liked the up front assistance and support in setting up the software to make sure that all data had been properly entered in and the users were properly trained. It is an incredible tool in terms of keeping up the donor history of the donors and it can easily allow for targeted emails. I LOVE the fact that one can do end of year mailings. I love the fact that one can easily track the response to eblasts in terms of seeing who has opened and who has clicked on the message. I also love the fact that this is all tied back to individual donor files.

Cons

I find some features to not be particularly user friendly and clumsy in terms of running reports particularly.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

The product was recommended to us by the organization with which we were being affiliated.

Julie

Disappointed

Pros

ability to create individual fundraising pages

Cons

1) They are providing inaccurate data. That makes it difficult to analyze information to make decisions. 2) They know they are providing inaccurate data, but are not taking action to correct it. 3) Customer service representatives told me this has been an issue for some time and yet they are still not fixing it. They suggested I call back every few months.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

ability to link with online giving

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Integration with personal fundraising pages and donor management

Response from Network for Good

Hi Julie! This is Liz with the customer team at Network for Good. I spoke with my colleague, Kristine, who talked with you about the question you had about your data. I learned that the issue you are experiencing has to do with how our system reports ticket sales vs donations that are synced from your Network for Good Fundraising Pages. Currently, the system reports the two separately. From what I understand from your conversation with Kristine is that you'd like for this information to all be included in the lifetime giving total. We've given this feedback to our tech team who will research this with other customers to see if it's a common request. I do want to make sure that you know that the data (tickets sales vs donations) is not inaccurate! But I do realize that how it's reported makes you feel less confident about using the data to analyze your donor's giving history. I am sorry for that. As I mentioned above, we have reported this to our tech team!

Replied July 2019

Crissy

Great product for a small growing non-profit!

I wanted a simple software that could at a glance let me know where we are financially and that had an easy communication tool. NFG has that and my team all love it.

Pros

We picked Network For Good because of the free video and text options for communicating with our donors. It was a simple and easy product to use and learn. And for the price!

Cons

One thing that I wish was different about the software, is that I wish there was more flexibility in the design area of the fundraiser pages and the email design. I am a person who loves fonts and graphics and moving things around. And the pages and emails are simple to create but with that you loose some customization ability.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

The price, ease of use and communication abilities!

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

The software was designed to work with churches and not just a non-profit. So its functionality didn't really work to our needs.

Amy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Network for Good - friendly interface and great communication features for nonprofits

We received consistently good support from Network for Good during the transition period when we migrated our data from the old system into the new program. They helped us figure out how to best set up our new management system. The technical support is also very good. We receive responses to questions very quickly or within a few hours.

Pros

Network for Good's design and bundled features make it extra easy for our Executive Director and staff of our small nonprofit organization to handle donor management tasks and communicate with our donors and other contacts. We had been using another donor management system with a much less user-friendly interface and only two people were able to figure out how to use it. Now, our Executive Director and other staff are regularly using the features without needing constant help. The way the interface is designed actually encourages you to communicate more with your donors, by email, videos or texts because it's so easy. We use Network for Good for email blasts, mailings and text messaging, so we were able to cancel our Constant Contact and text messaging contracts and move everything into Network for Good. It helps to have all of our contacts and their information in one place. During the pandemic when our program went virtual, we started text messaging our members (our clients) about scheduled Zoom meetings, and have continued to use this as an effective communication device. Another nice feature are the "Giving Pages," which are attractively designed pages to handle online donations for specific events or purposes. These can be embedded on our website. We've created several giving pages that have helped us raise thousands of dollars for our new building, annual fund, etc.

Cons

The only feature that I would want to improve is to make the design of the giving pages a little more flexible.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

eTapestry was too difficult for our staff to use.

Response from Network for Good

Hi Amy, Thanks for the review! We're excited to receive this feedback because it means we're accomplishing our mission of helping nonprofits grow their good. Being able to work as a team and reach out to your donors in a way that is fun and simple is so important. We'll share your comments with our product team and use it to help us continually improve. Thanks so much for being a Network for Good customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Network for Good

Very positive would recommend to any not for profit especially those with smaller donor management budgets

Pros

-Coaching -Ease of data entry and collection -Transferring other system data into NFG was very easy to do -Integration into our website platform was very easy

Cons

-Story editor is a little cumbersome -Reporting tool needs a little work but not horrible

Ease of use and cost

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Needed something able to capture and report out.

Vito

MISSOURI DISABLED WATER SKI ASSOCIATION (MDWSA) Review of Network for Good

MDWSA is reaching more people, getting more people with disabilities involved and active, recruiting more volunteers, and receiving more donations. What more can be said. Our donors are making a difference!

Pros

MDWSA likes most if not all of the features and we're still learning. It keeps getting better. Donor Management, Email Blasts, Online Presence, Analytics are all top-level options for us. We still need to understand using the video components.

Cons

So far, we haven't found any cons with the software.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

MDWSA chose Network for Good because you called us at the right time and your presentation was excellent and easy for our board to understand. Sold American!

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Network for Good provides an all-in-one platform for donor management, communications, analytics, and the financial piece links to QuickBooks Online which simplifies our processes. The features are easy to use. Without all things, you still need to do the work, but the return is worth it.

Jim

February 2022

Network for Good is GOOD!

the conversion was straightforward, fundraising exceeded expectations, excellent launch process and step-by-step strong support system throughout

Pros

Ease of conversion fo donor database, 1st year fundraising vs. subscription expense guarantee, compatibility of newsletter communication function with Constant Contact prior software in use

Cons

None - don't recall any negatives with our first 6mos experience with this product

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

adding donor management to our fundraising process

May 2022

Essential for every non-profit!

We couldn’t be happier with NFG ! Provides a fast, easy, free way for us to fundraiser! Highly reccomended!

Pros

Intuitive dashboard, easy to register your non-profit, fast and easy fundraising tools, no fees, customizable fundraisers

Cons

Process to apply for direct deposit needs some work, took way too long for our org to be approved and the verification team made several mistakes, causing us to go without fundraiser funds for an inordinate amount of time. However, they do have really good customer service, can be reached by phone and did resolve the problem, so I’m happy

Cheryl L

May 2022

Helping bring comfort

So far set up one campaign. Not sure how it will turn yet. Donor management helps send emails to past donors and businesses to see if they can contribute again.

Pros

Donor management portion is great to house all information of current and past donors

Cons

Setting up campaigns was harder than I anticipated

Familiar with them

Janice

Vivian's Door Network For Good Review

I've had an overall great experience with Network For Good. My coach makes sure that I know how to use the software to accomplish our fundraising goals.

Pros

The software is feature packed and there is great customer support. An individual coach makes the experience operating the software within the framework of your fundraising efforts is the icing on the cake.

Cons

There are a lot of moving pieces, so you have to stay abreast of the software.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

Network for Good had all the tools that I needed and their customer service was excellent.

Lisa

Industry: Performing Arts

Doing GOOD with Network for Good

The jumpstart onboarding process, which we're receiving as grant recipients from the Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust, is amazing. We know this is why we've been able to implement so many of the capabilities of the program so quickly. Our fundraising coach, [ Sensitive Content ], is an excellent match for us. We appreciate his expertise and guidance!

Pros

The interface is absolutely beautiful. We appreciate the intuitive aspects of working within the system, such as the pre-designed templates, the prompts, household linking, and customer service. We are already seeing an improvement in our communications and in our day-to-day fundraising. The video message that we can personalize and send in real time to a recent donor is a huge hit. People love that. Our newsletters look really nice when sent through NFG. It's a great product.

Cons

Creating donor contact cards with same names, within the same household, is challenging. We have to "trick" the system so that it allows us to create both cards and link them to the same household. We learned the hard way that when we send text message blasts, if the phone number is utilized by multiple people, that's how many times the text is sent to the same phone number. We serve children. Oftentimes, the phone numbers we collect on their behalf, are their parent's phone numbers. We've learned that we cannot store those numbers with the contact cards of our students. It's challenging to figure out how to send separate year-end giving reports to couples who have given separately, but share the same email. We chose to email the report to one of the people and mail via USPS the report to the other person. We also learned that only one person can be tied to any particular email, or multiple copies of the newsletter will be received.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

When we did our search, we chose Trail Blazer, and stuck with them for 5 years. Thanks to the grant awarded from Virginia G. Piper, we could give NFG a try. We have to raise considerable money in the next 2 years for us to afford our new Artistic Director, and the cost of NFG, too. We are optimistic! But we will not take on things we cannot afford.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

The grant allowed us to do this. We could not afford NFG, in all honesty. It was way out of our price range, which is why we didn't choose it a 5 years ago when we finally decided we needed a donor management software system. There were things we could do in TB that we cannot replicate in NFG, and that's a bummer. However, everyone agrees that NFG is a superior product for our needs.

Nazarina

Great for the Value!

Overall, this is a great product. The ease of use is without match and it is perfect for an organization of our size and capacity. I love that people can fundraise for us, and look forward to engaging more donors to do this as we get even more of a handle on the software.

Pros

I love how accessible this software is. When you don't have a lot of time to dedicate to learning a new program, for the most part, this is extremely intuitive and you can learn as you go, and in nonprofit where things move really quickly and you may wear many hats, I am sure this is something very appreciated by users.

Cons

I would have like auto-acknowledge in the system for online gifts. Imports should be easier. If I name a campaign that is remotely like something that already exists in the system, the system should allow me to choose it instead of duplicating and causing a "data mess." "Global changes" if such a mess occurs would be helpful so that everything can be changed at once instead of one by one. Not being able to refund in the system is also a pain. Peer-to-Peer could also be easier in that it is difficult to do so as an organization or business as opposed to a person, every time we use it, we have to find creative ways to edit the name above so that the fundraisers can appear as desired by the teams starting the page.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

ease of use, pricing, peer to pear function

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Peer-to-Peer was extremely important to us. The pandemic changed the way we had to engage with our donors and NFG allowed us the flexibility needed to adapt.

Dyna

Industry: Fund-Raising

Fundraising for FREE In-Home Care Assistance

Overall, Network for Good has made digital donations extremely accessible and user-friendly. Our supporters can update their user information, card information, access donation history and receive a copy of their tax receipts. As for administration, it serves as a great asset in tracking our funding, data analytics, and the areas where improvement is required. We've been able to reach twice as many supporters through the templates and communication features they provide.

Pros

Network for Good helps us track our monetary donations through both digital and in-person. With the manual entries, we're able to track the support we've received, who it's from, how much, and how often. The acknowledgment feature also helps us reach out to our donors and express our gratitude for their support. The email blasts also increase our engagement with our supporters.

Cons

As a nonprofit, Network for Good satisfies all the criteria we look for in a donation and database platform. We are able to track donations, supporters, overall progress, yearly fundraising, etc. The communication tools integrated into the platform serves a great purpose in our donor engagement. There is, however, limited templates to use for email blasts and newsletter. I've found myself having to resort to third-party platforms to create infographics and content to implement in our newsletters. Nonetheless, it's a great asset to our organization's success.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

Based on the feedback and recommendations of our Fiscal Sponsor, we tried out Network for Good for the initial launch of BLISS. For the last two years, it has served a key role in our fundraising and data entry. We highly recommend it!

Ashley

Easy and effective donor management

The NFG software has been a very important part of my small non-profits donor management. It also gives me periodic tips and plans that are easily laid out so that execution is simple.

Pros

Ease of use is the what I like most about this software. Creating reports is easy and makes sense. Dashboard gets me to where I want to go quickly, and gives me a snapshot for quick phone calls from my board members wanting quick answers. Customer service always helps in a fast and friendly way.

Cons

Donor name is not included when running a report of company donations.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

The person I worked with walked me through all of the functions of this software. It seems others only did part of what the NFG software can do.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Creating reports in my former software was very difficult.

Cheryl

Industry: Philanthropy

Network for Good - a partner in our fundraising success.

Overall, I am very pleased with Network for Good and have seen amazing results in the level of fundraising we've been able to experience thanks to the platform. As I stated earlier, the customer service I've received from Network for Good at all levels is second to none and I credit a lot of my fundraising successes to the work I've done with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as my coach. Additionally, I love the video, email, and text tools integrated into the platform and use these regularly.

Pros

The things I like best about Network for Good include access to an excellent fundraising coach. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the team I don't have otherwise. Someone I can bounce ideas off of, and who can give me a professional and outside perspective about campaigns, events, etc., and new ways to look at fundraising. I like Network for Good's overall platform and interface. When I began working for CMCA two years ago I was able to quickly learn the system and do at least the basic things to ensure that donations were being recorded, acknowledged, and that donors were being kept informed about the work they were supporting. As I've been using Network for Good more, I've gotten better at using the analytics and reporting tools more effectively and efficiently and have fallen in love with the tools available to do individual and group video thank yous or updates and to text donors. I use the email and letter portions of the platform frequently and appreciate the variety of preset options available but also appreciate the ability to customize things as I want to. The customer service provided by Network for Good is second to none.

Cons

Reporting is the area that I am least confident about. Understanding how to pull a report can be complex at times and often when I pull reports using what I believe to be the right criteria, I get varied results making me question whether I'm using the reporting functions correctly or whether the reports are as accurate as they should be. While there are some preset filters available, I believe a survey to find out the most common reports used by your clients might be helpful to allow your team to set up these reports for folks to use. There is a certain set of knowledge a person needs to have to understand how to pull reports from databases, and honestly, it takes time to learn this, making this piece a little more user-friendly and more "reliable" data-wise would be helpful. All this is to say, I suspect the variances I get from the reports I pull are due to my own mistakes. I suspect someone who has lots of experience in pulling reports would get more consistent results. I am a one-person team, though, responsible for a lot of things in addition to fundraising, so some things to help ease this process would be appreciated.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Network for Good is a more robust platform with the tools necessary to properly steward our donors!

Amy

Network for Good is the Perfect Solution for Small Nonprofits!

Network for Good is AMAZING. I am 100% satisfied with the product, the support, and the value it offers my non-profit. It was one of the best decisions that I have made to improve my outreach and fundraising efforts.

Pros

I LOVE the product and would not be able to function without it. I used to chase Excel sheets and lack donor giving history. Now, it is easy to track giving and manage campaigns. The feature I like most is the ability to create a custom video for those that support my program. The feedback I have received is very positive. The other thing that I enjoy is that the company actually makes me feel that they care about my success. Anytime I have had questions, they have been very responsive and helpful. That type of customer service is hard to come by in today's marketplace.

Cons

The initial transfer of data was a bit overwhelming. It has taken me a year to merge duplicate files, but that is a minor issue. My nonprofit has been around for 25 years when I decided to go with Network for Good. We had many different data sheets and sources. That contributed to the difficulty of the initial data transfer. On the upside, the data upload process was so simple that I was able to figure it out in minutes. Please keep in mind that Network for Good will do the transfer for you, so you don't have to become an expert if you do not want to.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

Network for Good allowed me to launch direct mail campaigns as well as send customized videos to donors. These tools were incredibly powerful to me. I also did not need to learn a complicated system. Network for Good is very simple to use.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

The product I had before just offered an online giving platform. I needed more. Also, their customer service was not very good. I was a small account and they treated me like a small account.

Response from Network for Good

Hi Amy, Thanks for the review! We're so excited to hear your feedback and ways that we are helping your nonprofit grow your good. The data migration process can be overwhelming at first, but well worth it in the end. It's so important for you to be able to lean on Network for Good support! Thanks so much for being a Network for Good customer! Stay awesome :) Kathleen

Ron

Industry: Military

Don't wait too long!

My overall experience has been excellent. Part of my issue with taking so long to on board was I was doing this on boarding and migration myself and I have many interruptions in my day for example stopping the ship care packages before the post people come to pick it up. Going to my daughters house to let the dog out. Helping my wife with her Bible study. My grandkids coming over. So there's a myriad of interruptions that take place where I just find it hard to commit several hours at one time on a project. That's not networks for goods problem that was my problem.

Pros

Donor Management was huge for me. Having to have spreadsheet for when I sent out correspondence to donors, thank you cards to donors, I was using two and three methods to keep up with donor relations. As my donor list increased it became unmanageable to go to my contacts of my computer and list when donations came in and then go to a spreadsheet to acknowledge some event or donation campaign that was taking place. It became a bit of a nightmare I'm working many hours sometimes not remembering if I put the information into the spreadsheet or contact list. Network for Good donor management system once I started inputting the data and seeing the dashboard, how everything was right there in one place for for the eye to see. I knew the first day I should've started this years earlier.

Cons

I felt like the migration part of the system was a little cumbersome, especially if you have had donors for a long period of time and wanted to capture the donations that may have gone back several years. So I've had this for about six months and I have probably 90% of my donors in there but I have not figured out how to get my major donors and capture all of their previous donations overtime. It's probably just an issue with with trying to figure out how to capture all the previous data without adding each individual reoccurring donation from years past.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

Well the main reason I picked Network for Good-over alternative products is because I had already had a relationship with NFG donation page and also when I did Facebook donation campaigns the money was taken by Network for Good- EFT Department. So because I had that relationship with NFG I did a deep dive into what they were doing with donor management systems. And as I compared them to other systems competing with Network for Good, I felt they have a much more robust DMS offering to small nonprofits like ours.

Cost effective 1-stop solution for non profits

I was forced to learn to use NFG without notice because Constant Contact obsoleted our templates without any warning (they sent eMails to our accounting staff who had no clue what the messages meant, but no warnings got to me, the person that creates the messages). Learning to use it was easier than I imagined. Most importantly lots of online help when I needed it (which was immediately!)

Pros

Very easy to use. I do the eMail marketing for our organization and it is very competitive feature wise with other stand-alone applications like Constant Contact. One of the features I really like is when I copy/paste text into an email with URL links in the text, the links come with the text. Saves a lot of time!

Cons

Lack of ability to mix text and graphics in a single block of an eMail limits your design flexibility. Small inconveniences like having to manually enter test message eMail addresses every time you send one makes creating messages where you are going to have 4-6 revisions with a test message between each a cumbersome. Lack of folders for graphic items makes finding them a bit more difficult. Lastly, when you send test messages, there is no way to make comments to the reviewers. I just add a text box at the top of the message and put my comments regarding each revision in there. It's on me to remember to delete that block before the message gets send out to our users. This scares me as things get urgent when we get to the finish line and I'm afraid someday I'm going to forget to delete that block, or the system is going to glitch and send it out accidentally!

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

I was forced to learn to use NFG for creating our eMails without notice because Constant Contact had obsoleted our templates without any warning (they had sent eMails to our accounting staff who had no clue what the messages meant, but no warnings to me, the person using the application that creates the messages). The organization I create the messages for decided they liked the other capabilities of Networking for Good, and asked me to learn to use NFG. I think it was a good decision for many reasons. From my perspective, who needs a vendor that has so little understanding of how customers use their product to put them in such a bind?

Heather

Great Product! Don't know what we'd do without Network for Good!!

Our overall experience with Network for Good has been wonderful! When looking at a new donor management system we compared several platforms and are very happy we went with Network for Good!

Pros

The one feature that has completely boosted our fundraising are the Donor Engagement Plans that Network for Good has to offer. This has been a huge help to us in the past year! Especially not being able to do in person events. It has definitely boosted our online giving by at least 10%!! Love how simple and easy the platform is to navigate and use. They offer lots of flexibility in creating communication messages with donors.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you cannot automatically setup ACH donations to be processed through Network for Good. We have a handful of monthly donors who give through Direct Deposit.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

It looked to be the best product for the price. It offered everything we were looking for at an affordable price! Also, they were very great to work with in the beginning, showing us our options and how Network for Good would work for our organization.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Our previous system just not do all we needed it to do.

Response from Network for Good

Hi Heather, Thanks for the review! Congratulations on your growth - and way to utilize our engagement plans! It's exciting to hear about all the ways our software has helped your nonprofit achieve its goals. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. These comments help us continually improve! Stats are looking even more promising this year! Best of luck :) Kathleen

Jacqueline

An immense help!

I cannot say enough great things about Network for Good. Even when first considering Network for Good, the staff I spoke to really made me feel like they truly cared about me and the organization and the work we do. From the first sentence spoken, they made me feel valued...it/I wasn't just another sale. Throughout all these months as a customer, staff has reached out to check in and have made me feel even more valued. With Network for Good, our donations have more than doubled from last year!

Pros

Network for Good’s Donor Management System so simple to use and lays out my stats so nicely. It has taken a load off of me when preparing for Board & Development Committee meetings, and it also has been an incredible help with sending email blasts and thanking donors. As we all know, relationships take time, and with our organization being only 5 years old, Network for Good has helped us make those relationships much stronger through the easy-to-use email blasts, grouping of contacts, donor segmentation, etc. I would be remiss if I didn't mentioned that I was paired with a coach when we purchased Network for Good and how phenomenal my coach was! He helped instill confidence and guided me in my first months, and I have excelled in this role with immense thanks to my coach and Network for Good.

Cons

Creating a campaign could be streamlined a little bit, but it's still very nicely laid out for simple set up.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

The care I received and how valued I felt through the choosing process What you got for the money The option for a coach!!!!

Response from Network for Good

HI Jacqueline, Thanks for reviewing us! Wow - we're so excited to hear about how your process for board & development meetings has been simplified. Great job personalizing your donors' experiences and being able to grow your good as a result of our fundraising software. So excited to hear about your positive relationship with your coach, and that you know you are valued by us. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. These comments help us continually improve! Kathleen

Kathleen

Industry: Fund-Raising

Excellent Donor Management / Communication Software

We are very happy with selecting Network for Good. We did in-depth research and demos with 8 donor management software companies. Our team that did the research unanimously selected Network for Good.

Pros

The software provides a foundation for donor management and communication with donors. We easily loaded our contacts from Mailchimp(c) and financial information from Quickbooks (c). The system is easy to use. It notifies us when a donation is made. I can check it on the phone. My favorite feature is that donations can be acknowledged with an individual custom video, easily made on your phone or laptop and sent to the donor via text or email. Our donors LOVE this. Reasons we selected the software were it automatically generates a receipt to donors that donate online; it was easy to set up; and the cost was reasonable.

Cons

There are some missing features. I would like to be able to send a video thank you do donors. At least I'd like to save a vdeo and send to many people. During our main giving season and gala, when donations are rapidly coming in, I would have to record numerous individual videos every night. I'd like to record a video and then send. Also, I would like to generate an automatic receipt for donations not thru our website, those sent in by check that we enter into the system.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

It had more of the essential features we required at a reasonable price. We also liked the customer service and orientation.

Reasons for switching to Network for Good

Mailchimp just gave us a mailing list. We needed a donor management system with communication features.

Kimberly

Industry: Individual & Family Services

From Rookie to Professional during a pandemic!

When we signed on with NFG, I had no Donor Management Software experience. I was the definition of a Rookie! In addition, our organization was small, but growing rapidly, and the donor records were not in the best order when I joined the staff. The task to get it all organized and ready to upload in the system was the hardest part, but the NFG team was encouraging and helpful. Our initial contact list was pretty small, but it has more than doubled in a year! Our fundraising coach was amazing from the beginning! She was patient, encouraging, held me accountable, and was so dedicated to our success! In between our meetings, I would participate in webinars to expand my knowledge of the software and new fundraising strategies during a worldwide pandemic! When I look at all that we have learned and how far we have come in a year, I am in awe and full of gratitude and appreciation for the Network for Good team! I can say with confidence I am no longer a "Rookie," but consider myself a professional, ready and eager to learn more! I smile thinking about where we will be at this time next year because I know the Network for Good team will continue to coach and encourage us on towards excellence in the fundraising field! Thank you for having faith in us and for continuing to develop strong, confident fundraising leaders, even in the midst of the uncertainty, challenge and difficulty our country and world has faced this year.

Pros

First and foremost, we love the customer service and support team! They make you feel at ease from the start and they walk you through the entire process. We love the webinars, resource library, video message feature, built in email system and the text-to-give feature. The task bar keeps you on track and the Activity feed allows you to see what your team has been working on if you need a quick reference.

Cons

Because there are so many features, sometimes I forget how to navigate to something. This is more due to my "Rookie" status, than the software.

Reasons for choosing Network for Good

We love the built in email system and the video feature! We also like the customer service!

4.72/5 out of 479 reviews