Browse Simplyk Reviews

Niki from The Rainbow Society of Alberta

Industry: Fund-Raising

Glad we made the switch to Simplyk

Their platform is easy to set up, and if I have any questions they get back to me within a few minutes. They also never made me feel like my questions were unwise. Plus, anything that the platform did not do in the beginning, it now does. It wasn’t months that I had to wait for them to change either, it was often very quickly.

Pros

I love that I can embed the ticketing platform into our website. I’m not sure if Eventbrite now does this, but at the time it didn’t. It is very good for us that we don’t have to send our purchasers to a different website. Our ticket purchasers mentioned that it’s great that they’re not redirected to another page to purchase. They’ve also said that the platform is very easy to use. We haven’t had any complaints, and we’ve had a few ticketed events in the past few months.

Cons

I find that the form that we embed on our website can sometimes be finicky design-wise. Although, I know a lot of it is our website. I'm just picky about how everything looks.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

We feel valued at Simplyk. That is the honest truth. They reach out to us often and are always there for support. Plus of course, the fact that there aren't any fees for us!

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

I spoke with a few employees at Simplyk and they helped me when I was trying out the platform. For us, it seemed like a no-brainer because there are no fees (SERIOUSLY). The other platforms we were using all had fees that were eating at funds that could have been used to support our mission.

Arooj from We Care

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great product that saves money

Using Simplyk has been a great experience, especially in saving us money but also in providing us with a great platform to do our fundraising. Their customer service team is one of the best I've ever dealt with, and I really appreciate having an account manager I can go to for assistance who is very quick to respond and do all they can to help us.

Pros

The biggest selling feature of Simplyk for non-profits is that they cover the costs of all credit card transaction fees, which saves us a lot of money. On the user end, it's a very clean-looking website, and fairly simple to use. On the back end, setting up ticket pages and campaigns is straightforward and pulling reports is not very complicated. Integrating with Stripe was quick and easy - our accountant loves it!

Cons

Since Simplyk seems to be a newer software, it is still missing some features that would be great to have and it's sometimes not as robust as we would like. It does not allow users (for us, people who are fundraising on our behalf) to be able to send emails to their sponsors in order to thank them for their donations. It would be nice to have more administrator control as well - there are some things I need to email to Simplyk team to do for me because I can't do them myself.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Save money on transaction fees, have a better user-end experience

Response from Simplyk

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are always working on adding new features and are going to be adding some of the features you mentioned very soon. Thanks again, the Simplyk team

Marie-Cécile from Association Ziléos - Canada

REALLY 100% free and wonderful support

Easy to use, no more data loss, time and money savvy, community spirit. Love it !

Pros

We simply love it (no pun intented) ! We can manage all in one software. No more forgetting about emetting fiscal receipts, loosing a participant or their info, etc. All of that and really easy to use with very kind free support. Simplyk is also eager to get our feedback and work on it. We feel we are part of the same team, working together to reach our goal.

Cons

It is not really cons but more wishes. More possibilities in the back office such as having several users for our account. Also our end users would like to have the possibility to pay by Interac or check for all kinds of amounts as well as by cash. Etc. Simplyk's team knows our wishes and a lot of things are in development so I am very confident to have most of them eventually.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

I compared a lot of products in past employments and I am very thorough. Since I found Simplyk, choose it and test it, it is really a no brainer.

Melissa from Cégep Édouard Montpetit

Simplyk une solution à essayer

Bonne de manière générale

Pros

facilité de prise en main. peu cher ce qui est très appréciable pour une petite OBNL

Cons

La participation du Donateur au frais administrative de simplyk devrait être mieux expliquer. Et non pas imposer d'office sur le montant du don.

Pour son faible coût

Kathy from Pilot Butte Arts

Simplyk and the Arts

It has been a great experience using Simplyk so far. It's easy to use and enables us to have all our art class events in one spot with access to registrations, sales, etc. The support team is great to work with and listens to our feedback! But for sure the best part is that there are no fees for our organization, which is so important for Not-For-Profit organizations.

Pros

Simplyk's ticket registration process is perfect for the Arts classes that we offer. It manages the registration process for us and keeps track of sales/registrations at no cost to our organization....not even credit card fees!

Cons

The software firm is easy to deal with and has incorporated a lot of our suggestions in their product, however we would like to see a process where we can stop and start sales on certain dates and also the ability to customize registration emails and reminder emails with greater ease. But we are seeing improvements every week as they put more thought into this product.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Fees were becoming too expensive and we were not able to access the registration funds until a week after the event closed which made cash flow difficult.

Suzanne from Chester Art Centre

Non-profit enjoys no fees for credit card processing and more

Simplyk has been fabulous for our organization. It has decreased our processing fees significantly and has a very kind dedicated team at the ready to support and trouble shoot.

Pros

I love that it's completely FREE!! I like the simplicity of uploading "events" for sale and the ease of making changes to them. I look forward to using SimplyK for connecting with volunteers and learning and growing with them as they offer more functionality.

Cons

I hope that some day users/customers could purchase more than one different event at a time and register as a member so they don't need to enter all of their information every time they make a purchase. I also am looking forward to a better description on credit card statements as well as better options for the donation made to SimplyK - right now it is so high that many confuse it with a tax and some do rarely choose not to donate at all as a result.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

These were both very expensive when margins are already very slim operating a non-profit.

Jade from Coalition sherbrookoise pour le travail de rue

Simplyk

Nous pouvons obtenir les dons à 100% au lieu de devoir payer une cotisation aux plateformes. Nous gagnons en temps avec l'émission des reçus automatiques. La gestion de nos billetteries est nettement plus facile puisqu'elle est automatisée et accessible en ligne, et les importations sur Excel sont claires.

Pros

Simplyk nous fait économiser de grandes sommes au quotidien, que ce soit pour la gestion de nos dons en ligne ou de nos événements avec la billetterie. Les fonctionnalités sont variées et comblent grandement nos besoins. Le logiciel est facile d'utilisation et le fait que les formulaires soient personnalisables nous permet d'ajouter nos couleurs, de modifier les textes, de décider quelles informations sont nécessaires pour l'identification des donneurs, etc.

Cons

Il faudra aussi adhérer à Stripe pour le virement des sommes dans notre compte bancaire, mais lorsque l'adhésion est complétée et que le premier versement a été fait, Stripe se comprend très facilement et la combinaison des deux logiciels devient facile et performante.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Pour centraliser nos plateformes et économiser sur les frais de transactions.

Marie from Fondation J. Armand Bombardier

Pour formulaire d'inscription

Voir les points forts ;o)

Pros

Nous l'utilisons pour les formulaires d'inscription à nos ateliers et adorons sa simplicité. La page billetterie récapitule l'essentiel dont nous avons besoin pour suivre l'évolution des inscriptions d'un seul coup d'oeil. L'extraction en format excel est parfaite et rapide.

Cons

que certains champs d'inscription soient obligatoires comme l'adresse postale qui n'est pas nécessaire pour nous (ce sont des renseignements personnels que les participants ne devraient pas être obligés de donner)

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Plus rapide et facile d'utilisation et pour promouvoir Simplyk dans notre réseau d'OBNL

Sandra from Harmony House womens shelter

Great for a Fundraiser

Very customer friendly staff and overall an easy to use software.

Pros

We liked that the program was free for us to use which purchasers like when participating in a fundraiser.

Cons

There were limitations in how we were able to layout the tickets and the overall appearance. But as it was free, we didn't mind.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Because it was free so more of the fundraising dollars came to us.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

The fact that it was free for us and for the purchasers.

Jacob from Le Chic Resto Pop

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Gratuit, efficace et hyper simple d'utilisation

Symplik nous a permis d'économiser plusieurs millier de dollars en frais, qui peuvent maintenant être utilisés pour nos activités communautaires! Comparativement à notre ancien logiciel de dons, c'est le jour et la nuit en termes de simplicité, d'efficacité et de support de la part de leur équipe.

Pros

En plus d'être gratuit, ce qui est super pour les organismes à but non lucratif, Symplik offre les mêmes fonctionnalité que les logiciels de dons qui prennent un pourcentage souvent ridicule sur les dons... en plus, leur interface est simple et moderne, facile à utiliser et à adapter à ses besoins.

Cons

Quelques fonctionnalités plus avancées (et pas toujours utiles pour tous) pourraient être ajoutées, mais pour quelque chose de gratuit, c'est le meilleur logiciel pour recueillir des dons que j'ai utilisé. Leur support est toujours disponible rapidement et sont ouverts aux suggestions. Leur logiciel conviendra à tous les organismes et n'ira qu'en s'améliorant!

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Le meilleur choix pour recueillir des dons, sans frais!

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Notre ancien logiciel de dons, Canadon, prenait un trop grand pourcentage sur les dons recueillis et leur plateforme est loin d'être conviviale. En plus, bonne chance pour recevoir un coup de main lorsque vous avez des questions. Avec Symplik, j'ai réglé tous ces problèmes!

Caroline from JA Québec

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Outil de collecte de dons et billetterie 100% gratuite pour OBNL

Notre OBNL n'a absolument rien déboursé auprès de Simplyk alors que la plateforme nous a fait économiser énormément de frais comparativement aux autres solutions sur le marché. Passer par ce service a été le meilleur changement que nous ayons fait en peu de temps de mise en place!

Pros

Très facile à mettre en place avec une prise en main rapide. Produit Québécois 100% gratuit avec une équipe à Montréal et un très bon service à la clientèle qui mettra tout en œuvre pour trouver une solution en cas de besoins particuliers. La génération et envoi automatique de reçu est un gain de temps non négligeable!

Cons

Quelques fonctionnalités manquantes (certains reçus envoyés par Simplyk ne se rendent pas toujours - c'est rare mais ça arrive et on ne le sait pas forcément, exemple au niveau de la billetterie : pas de "pay what you want", pas de possibilité d'ajouter un don en plus de l'achat d'un billet) mais je sais que cela viendra prochainement car nos suggestions sont toujours étudiées pour mise en place dans les futures versions...

Aucun frais

Réduire nos coûts

Melanie from Santropol Roulant

We love Simplyk, and being transparent with our donors

Their friendly, professional team have been extremely helpful throughout our implementation and use of the software, from integration with our CRM to updates and responses to questions and issues. The forms integrate beautifully with our website and we couldn't be happier!

Pros

Simplyk is 100% free for our non-profit to use, which allows 100% of our donors' gift to go towards our mission. Donors can voluntarily choose how much they would like to contribute, or “tip”, to support the operation of the platform, instead of a percentage being taken off the back end without their knowledge. It's increasingly important for us to have these kinds of open, transparent conversations with our donors and the broader community so they can make more informed decisions and have a better understanding of the realities and costs that non-profits face!

Cons

The back end platform for donors to manage their donations, profile and preferences could use further development.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Simplyk is a local Montreal company with the objective of being transparent about the costs of fundraising with donors and helping non-profits retain 100% of proceeds to better achieve their missions.

Michele from Hospice Society of the Columbia Valley

GREAT PRODUCT

My overall experience has been very positive. I highly recommend them. Do not be afraid.

Pros

I like the fact that it is free, that when someone donates it is the full amount we receive. It is extremely simple and easy to use. Which is great when the organization is not a big one. This kind of system is perfect for a smaller organization like ours. It's not complicated and it is user friendly and it does whatever we need. I love the fact that those in charge of SimplyK are easy to connect with. They are always helpful and wiling to walk you through whatever problem you have and they are very quick at fixing problems if any. They can be trusted. They are always willing to try and grow new ways of offering the service.

Cons

It will be a great benefit if eventually they are approved in other provinces to manage raffle tickets online. Otherwise, I don't have anything to criticize them about. They are still growing and they have been willing to adapt and modify as needed.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Yes, And I am extremely happy I chose SimplyK over that alternative. Could not have made a better decision.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Too big for our organization, too complicated and too expensive for what we needed.

Response from Simplyk

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for the glowing review!

Kelly from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Newfoundland

SimplyK - a great Fundraising Platform

I've had a very positive experience thus far with SimplyK. They have a great team who respond to questions in a timely manner and they continue to work on improvements to the platform.

Pros

SimplyK is a free platform where 100% of the donors funds stays with the charity. As a small charity, that means a lot to us and it was the reason we decided to give it a try. It's easy for donors to use, fairly simple to set it up and offers various options including peer-to-peer and ticketing.

Cons

SimplyK has made many improvements this past year. As a user of other peer-to-peer platforms, there are some things they can do to improve it for the user during setup. I believe they will make further adjustments and am pleased with their response to my recommendations.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Our agency wanted to give the platform a try and the decision was made as there are no fees withheld from donations. Most other platforms retain about 5% and SimplyK give back 100% of all donations to charities.

Stéphane from Hockey Sherbrooke

Programme de financement

Sur 10 je donnerais 10, Notre expérience a été formidable, le service était parfait, nous avons toujours été en mesure d'avoir de l'aide direct. Une chose très rare aujourd'hui avec les nouveau outil de service client des entreprises. Nous avons été toujours très satisfaire et nous avons très apprécié le fait que le produit était gratuit pour les organisations OBNL. Ceci nous aide énormément dans notre développement. C'est pourquoi que nous recommandons sans aucune hésitation ce produit.

Pros

Outil très intéressant pour la recherche des bénévoles dans notre organisation. De plus, pour notre expérience, nous avons utilisé ce programme pour organiser une loterie et ça très bien fonctionné. La fonction gestion des événements est très intéressante, elle permet de bien gérer la partie billetterie. Un outil très dispendieux normalement, mais avec Simplyk cela est a été très accessible pour nous.

Cons

Aucune point faible pour notre part. Tout est parfait

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Pour la qualité du produit et du service. De plus il est gratuit pour les organismes OBNL. Pour notre part, nous avons eu une très bonne expérience avec Simplyk et il nous fait plaisir de recommander ce produit.

Stephanie from Fondation québécoise des Vétérans

Facile et abordable

Nous sommes absolument et totalement content avec notre expérience avec le plateforme et l'équipe Simplyk !

Pros

Ça coût rien pour les utilisateurs, extrêmement facile à maitriser

Cons

Il faut prendre le temps de bien comprendre les nuances et être patient lors de la programmation et du test des différents outils.

Sans frais

Hélène from Centre Paramita de bouddhisme tibétain du Québec

Industry: Philanthropy

Avis sur la plateforme de paiement en ligne Simplyk

Depuis l'utilisation de Simplyk, je n'ai plus à répondre à tous les courriels, la réponse automatique est prise en charge par Simplyk. De plus je n'ai plus à enregistrer les inscriptions, à consigner les paiements, etc. Tout se fait automatiquement.

Pros

Facilité d'utilisation. Possibilité de mettre des liens hypertexte qui permettent la vente et le téléchargement des livres qui accompagnent nos cours. Wow!

Cons

Comme nous avons beaucoup de livres et que nous les vendons aussi en PDF, le nombre de billetteries créées est considérable. Cela serait utile pour nous s'il était possible de les classer au moins par ordre alphabétique ou par sujets.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Parce que j'avais de plus en plus de courriels d'inscriptions à consigner, de réponses comparables à donner, etc.

Sarah from Community Living Parry Sound

Beyond Impressed

The customer service and integrity are second to none. Simplyk's team is so cohesive. They answer my emails quickly, professionally, and with great helpfulness. They arranged video calls to get to know our agency and goals; it's obvious to me that they know our agency personally and care about our success. As far as integrity goes, every promise Simplyk made has been delivered. We were shocked when the first donation came through at 100% of the donated amount. When they say "no fees," they actually mean it. I trust this company completely, and it has been a pleasure working with them on our projects.

Pros

Simplyk is a dream solution for our fundraising. It is great for the donor, with easy navigation and few clicks. At the back-end, it was so easy to set up our pages and make them look beautiful on the interface.

Cons

We are hosting an event that requires people to register before they create a fundraising profile. We have had a few people create a profile on the fundraising page without registering beforehand, which requires a bit of manual follow-up. However, Simplyk has some great features in place to prevent this, like auto-directing people to the event page after they register.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Fees, interface is not as nice, difficult and expensive (relatively) to create P2P, less individualized support.

Sophie from Fibrose kystique Canada - Division Québec

Industry: Philanthropy

Logiciel simple, sécuritaire et gratuit que je recommande à tous les organismes de bienfaisance!

Pros

Simplyk est très facile à utiliser, comme un jeu d'enfant! Il aura fallu moins d'une heure à notre équipe pour créer notre tirage moitié-moitié. Par ailleurs, toutes les fonctionnalités sont disponibles en français et en anglais. Le logiciel peut aussi être intégré dans un site web. Simplyk est un outil très convivial, "user friendly", pour l'équipe mais aussi pour les donateurs et autres utilisateurs. Les rapports de dons sont faciles à générer et les informations qu'ils contiennent sont à portée de tous, nul besoin d'être un expert. Puis, l'équipe de Simplyk demeure disponible en tout temps pour nous aider. Pourquoi s'en passer?

Cons

Notre première expérience avec Simplyk s'est déroulée comme sur des roulettes et nos attentes ont été comblées. Notre équipe aurait simplement souhaité pouvoir ajouter davantage de visuels dans la page créée pour notre tirage moitié-moitié afin de la rendre plus attrayante, mais ça ne semblait pas possible. Sinon, rien à dire, cette plateforme GRATUITE n'a absolument rien à envier à la concurrence.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Les raisons qui ont poussé notre organisme à choisir Simplyk: gratuité, facilité d'utilisation + disponibilité et efficacité de leur équipe.

Sabrina from Fondation François-Lamy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Utilisation de Simplyk pour la billetterie d'un musée

Nous l'utilisions comme billeterie pour toute nos activités (vernissage, Souper-bénéfice, activités muséales, etc.) Le partage est facile et l'utilisation est toujours sans frais.

Pros

Facile de mettre en place et de partager auprès de notre communauté, qu'importe le projet que nous avons. De plus, aucun frais ou coût n'est demandé, qu'importe les variantes. Pour un OBNL, c'est un grand plus.

Cons

L'option de réservé une plage horaire (pour une visite au musée, par exemple) serait très intéressant. Ainsi, les gens pourraient payer leur billets et réserver leur plage horaire pour la visite. Dans le contexte de Covid ou nous devions restreindre l'entrée de certains sites, ça aurait été chouette. Toutefois, l'équipe de Simplyk s'est investi pour nous accompagner dans ce processus nous offrant un soutien apprécié.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Pour sa facilité, son accessibilité et une équipe de soutien chouette.

Noella from Centraide Outaouais

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Une belle option pour des OBNL

Nous sommes une petite équipe et cette plateforme permet d'être autonome et efficace. À date, nous avons complété des activités qui ont généré des sommes importantes pour notre organisation. Il faut aviser les utilisateurs que lorsqu'il termine leurs transactions qu'il choisisse le montant qui sera versé à Simplyk pour l'utilisation de leur plateforme. Il s'agit de mettre un message.

Pros

La plateforme est facile et l'appui des membres de l'équipe Simplyk est excellente. Vous obtenez une formation sur mesure et de l'accompagnement lorsque vous utilisez leur plateforme. L'opportunité d'avoir des activités virtuels pour l'organisme est très intéressante surtout avec le contexte de la pandémie. Une option intéressante.

Cons

Il y a certaines fonctions qui sont statiques sur le site. Alors il faut trouver des moyens de bien synchroniser le tout lorsqu'on prépare notre événement. Le testing avec les collègues est également important avant de lancer la plateforme pour assurer que toutes les informations sont bien intégrées pour aider les gens à vivre une belle expérience.

Catherine from The For GOOD Foundation

Highly recommend!

Initially, we were sceptical and so before we committed we researched Simplyk and Stripe and learned that their software and expertise were in line with what we were looking for. Simplyk has been a great partner for us and we are glad we are using them for our foundation.

Pros

Simplyk was simple to set up and easy to use for us and for donors.

Cons

We have not come across any issues with the software.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

100% of ALL donations to The For GOOD Foundation go towards supplying our products to food banks across Canada. It made sense for us to align with Simplyk because their no fee policy means that we can truly pass on 100% of all donations to the cause. I have recommended Simplyk to other organizations because of their no fee policy and because they have been wonderful to work with.

Michael from Projet Communautaire de Pierrefonds

Seamless and Professional Fundrasing

SimplyK's product is a logical and complementary add-on towards my fundraising goals. It seemlessly integrates into my website, giving it a highly professional cachet. The guidance and support that I've received has been outstanding, and if that weren't enough, there are no upfront costs with its implementation.

Pros

Ease of use and simplicity, as well as customer support.

Cons

Nothing really - it met all my needs because it is designed with my type of organization in mind.

Response from Simplyk

Replied April 2021

Thanks for such an amazing review!

Leanne from Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley

Very Happy with Product

Love it.

Pros

I love how easy the product is to use, how fantastic the forms appear embedded in our website, the customer service, and that the company is always striving to offer more and more for detailed customization.

Cons

I find navigating the sales and donations still a little tricky. This might come with more practice on my part.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

The personal touch of this company, the amazing price for non profits, the ease of ticket making

Isa from JEVI Centre de prévention du suicide - Estrie

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Un équipe professionnelle engagée envers les organismes communautaires

Pros

Que c'est 100 % gratuit ! Simplyk est le rêve de tout organisme communautaire qui souhaite mettre à profits les dons en ligne.

Cons

Simplyk est quand même tout nouveau, mais la beauté de la chose c'est qu'il grandit avec les organismes qu'il supporte.

Josée from Centraide Haute--Nord Manicouagan

Merci Symplik

Nous nous sentons très privilégiés d'avoir accès à une application tel que Symplik. Ce produit nous a grandement facilité la vie en nous épargnant beaucoup de temps et d'argent. Sincère merci et nous espérons pouvoir compter sur vous encore longtemps.

Pros

-Produit Québecois -Service à la clientèle très accessible, courtois, dynamique, toujours à la recherche de nouvelles solutions. -Gratuité -Facilité d'utilisation -Pas d'argent papier à gérer -Comptabilité facile à suivre

Cons

Aucun point faible. Lorsque nous avons des besoins plus précis, il nous suffit d'en faire part à l'équipe et ils trouvent rapidement une solution pour nous agrémenter.

Stephany from Light Up The World

A user friendly free platform for Non-profits.

We searched for a long time for a donor platform that we could afford but also that we liked the back-end usage and event form ticketing designs. Simplyk was the best option for us after researching and attending SO many demo's of other platforms.

Pros

The product is just so simple to set-up initially and integrated well with our donor payment platform. It's also free which is a huge benefit for a small not-for profit like we are. The customer service team was so helpful and always available to answer questions, not only that they reached out and checked-in often. Their donation templates are easy to create and a style that we liked.

Cons

This free software is user-friendly for a reason. It's very simple. It works for us being a smaller organization.

Normand from Société Alzheimer Bas-Saint-Laurent

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Symplik: adapté et efficace!

Excellente expérience jusqu'à maintenant. Nous avons gagné en temps de gestion et en fiabilité de données.

Pros

Facile à implanter dans mon organisation. Facile à utiliser pour l'organisation et les donateurs Services de suivis: recu aux donateurs et suivis avec l'administrateur Coût Support technique

Cons

Oui: dans la mise en page des questions aux donateurs (formulaire en ligne) certaines fonctionnalités que je ne réussis pas à bien définir manquent, à mon avis. Afin d'avoir une présentation plus intéressante et surtout, facilité l'utilisation.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Coût, facilité d'installation et d'autres organisations comme la nôtre, membres de notre réseau l'utilisaient déjà et le recommandaient.

Jacques from Fin à la faim...

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Planche de salut avec la pandémie !

Nous avons dû nous adapter rapidement aux conséquences de la pandémie car notre spectacle annuel de levées de fonds n'a pu être tenu. L'utilisation de Simplyk nous a donc permis de la tenir autrement et même de dépasser nos objectifs et établir un nouveau record ! Nous apprécions leur support rapide lorsque nous avons besoin d'aide et de conseils.

Pros

Nous avons facilement implanté Simplyk pour gérer notre campagne de levée de fonds. Ceci a énormément facilité notre gestion des reçus de charité et le suivi de la campagne. De plus, son intégration avec notre logiciel comptable Quickbooks via l'outil Zapier nous a sauvé beaucoup de temps et réduit les risques d'erreur. Nous avons aussi pu populer un chiffrier Google pour nous produire un tableau de bord statistique.

Cons

La recherche dans l'historique des dons était à améliorer mais Simplyk a tenu compte de notre commentaire et a intégré des améliorations dans un délai très rapide.

Caroline from Maison des jeunes de St-Bruno Inc.

Faire un don

Quand ils nous arrivent d'avoir des questions, le retour d'appel se fait rapidement avec les réponses à nos questions.

Pros

Nous avons sur notre site internet l'onglet Faire un don qui permet aux donateurs de donner à la Maison des jeunes de St-Bruno. Cela permet aux donateurs d'y faire son don et d'avoir son reçu de charité.

Cons

Nous apprécions Simplyk et l'utilisons depuis quelques années.

Wendy from Everyone's Sister Refugee Sponsorship Group

If you are a non-profit organization, Simplyk is for you

I am one of the organizers of a recent fundraising event for a non-profit organization. I became aware of Simplyk quite by accident and was intrigued by their business model. After some research and "vetting" with other organizations who have worked with Simplyk, we decided to use them as our event ticketing site. This turned out to be an excellent decision. When we had questions about how to set up our site and link our bank account to a stripe account, a representative from the company walked us through what to do. I highly recommend this company to all non-profits as we all need every penny raised to be put towards whatever "cause" we are working for and not siphoned off for admin or processing fees. Bravo Simplyk. Thank you for your excellent service.

Pros

No admin or service fees - all money raised goes to the fundraising cause.

Cons

Would have been helpful if more than one person could have access to the account as "administrator" - specifically, the "marketing" person and the "financial" person.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Simplyk's business model was the first reason. Great service and ease of set-up and use means we will continue to use Simplyk for any future ticketing services.

Maeva from Fondation J. Armand Bombardier

Un essentiel dans nos outils numériques

Excellente

Pros

J'apprécie particulièrement le fait que ce soit un logiciel de "proximité", c'est à dire qu'il s'adresse aux organismes de bienfaisance sans leur charger de frais indus, le service de soutien est excellent et c'est en français

Cons

La difficulté d'insérer des images, la présentation d'un événement sur 2 colonnes.

Mandi from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Grey Bruce

AMAZING

I recommend SimplyK whenever I can....everyone should enjoy this program. SO GREAT!

Pros

SimplyK is an AMAZING addition to our organization. We save so much on fees due to the structure and the customer service is INCREDIBLE! When we have a question, we are able to send an email and get a response within hours (if not minutes).

Cons

Honestly, I love this software. New features are being introduced all the time too.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

No fees with SimplyK and MUCH easier to navigate as an admin.

Trevor from Trevor Williams Kids Foundation

Simply Amazing

The biggest benefit is the receiving the FULL amount being donated. We were receiving the amount minus the processing fees which add up to a lot by the end of the year. We have only used the donation portion of the software but am looking forward to using the event ticketing at our next event.

Pros

- Very simply to implement - Very easy flow for our end users. Everything done on one screen - Tax receipt issue immediately - Customer support is amazing

Cons

We had only one con which was the ability to back date receipts. We made the suggestion and the team implemented the change very quickly. Amazing customer service!!

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Ease of use and the credit card processing fees

Carolyn from Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Thomas-Elgin

Customer service is exceptional

My experience so far has been outstanding. The team is very helpful with simple and easy to use videos and virtual chats to overcome any challenges and obstacles in the set up stage and arriving at a platform that is both easy for our consumers, easy to track results and quick to get us our dollars.

Pros

The ease of use and the support from the Simplyk team has made this platform very adaptable to many different fundraising events.

Cons

It would be nice to have some added features for our consumers like bibs, certificates and tracking for virtual events.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

No direct costs to our agency and ease of use.

Marie-Pier from Fondation André-Côté

C'est gratuit et c'est vrai!

Pros

le service au client, la rapidité de suivis, l'utilisation de la plate-forme et la gratuité pour notre organisme qui nous as permis de développer nos moyens de financement!

Cons

Ce n'est pas un point faible dans le logiciel, mais la plate-forme est peu connue dans notre région donc les gens sont parfois craintif à l'utiliser.

Denis from ALS Society of Saskatchewan

Donor and ticketing platform

From onboarding to ease of use to trouble shooting the Simplyk team will go above and beyond for you. The product is of high quality and it works as promised.

Pros

The ease of use, customer support and versatility of product is unmatched for this price for nonprofits.

Cons

Nothing about this product has not meant our expectations.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

Higher quality and ease of use.

Béatrice from Mouvement Action Découverte

Activité de financement

Nous utiliserons certainement SYMPLIK pour nos événements à venir et nous le recommandons fortement

Pros

Nous utilisé Symplik pour la première fois cette année pour notre activité de financement et cela nous a permis de rejoindre 75 % des acheteurs. L'intégration des détails de notre activité a été facile à mettre en ligne et le suivi des ventes était parfait.

Cons

Oui, la possibilité d'intégrer un territoire de vente avec des prix variant selon le code postal, mais c'est un détail :-).

Pierre from Phil

je ne comprends cette question

un soutien conseil et technique hors pair

Pros

le service à la clientèle, l'ergonomie, le U/X

Cons

pas vraiment, tout semble bien allé avec vous

Claire from Halifax Lancers

Don't miss out - Use Simplyk!

SimplyK changed our organization for the better. It opened the door to new fundraising opportunities and ways to spread the word about our organization!

Pros

SimplyK is so easy to use and is very effective. The support is fantastic!

Cons

Some individuals struggled to sign up for the correct "Team".

Gilles from CLUB DE GOLF ST-PACOME INC

Avis

Pros

Plateforme très conviviale et facile à utiliser, réponse rapide des concepteurs en cas de problèmes

Cons

Pour l'instant je n'ai pas trouvé de points faible, peut-être qu'avec une plus longue utilisation, j'en trouverai, alors j'aviserai à ce moment là

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Plateforme qui ne charge aucun frais de transaction et de plus elle est entièrement québecoise

Bel outil gratuit pour amasser des dons et surtout gratuit

Pros

aucun frais de gestion sur les dons disponibilité de l'équipe pour les questions

Cons

Je n'ai pas assez utilisé la plate-forme pour trouver des éléments

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Nous utilisons la plate-forme une fois par année pour notre collecte annuelle. Celle-ci répondait à tous nos besoins. Elle est entièrement gratuite pour l'organisme. Le financement se fait par les dons.

Yvonne from Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation

Industry: Fund-Raising

All the funds raised actually come to us!

I have used SimpliK for selling lottery tickets online, for a chocolate sale and to create Peer-to-Peer fundaisers. Each are easy to build, share or embed to our website. The platform is very user friendly. When I had questions, I always had a prompt answer. Customer service is very quick and friendly.

Pros

There is no fee to use this software. We organize fundraisers and actually get all the funds - SimpliK does not charge a % of the donation to cover the credit card fees. That means at least 5% more for our cause.

Cons

Some of the thank you text is pre-written and cannot be modify.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

SimpliK's option for lottery ticket sale offered the flexibility I needed. Also, I was saving 5%.

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

SimpliK does not charge for credit card fees.

Response from Simplyk

Replied April 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

Amy from Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Huron

SimplyK for Fundraising

Our Agency is not very tech savy, and SimplyK was only a phone call away to help walk us through the process of setting up, and answering any questions along the way (something we did not receive with our previous company). We video conferenced and screened shared while they walked us through the process. They were polite, personable, patient and helpful. We are very glad we made the switch!

Pros

How it streamlined with our web-site and is easy to use

Cons

Trying to figure out the back end. However, we are not very tech savy at our agency, and SimplyK was there to answer any questions

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

We switched over to SimplyK to help cut down on administrative costs for fundraising and accepting donations, compared to the company we were previously using.

Angie from Surrey Fire Fighters Charitable Society

It's true - it's free!

Simplyk has been great. Customer service is great. Easy to use.

Pros

Great solution for charities that are collecting donations. Very easy to use and yes it's free!

Cons

It is not great for large donations. The company should automatically charge a percentage donation for larger donations. There is a risk to them that if someone is donating over $500 that they will have to cover the payment processing fees so they should charge a small percentage to ensure they get their money as well.

Response from Simplyk

Replied April 2021

Hi Angie, thanks for the lovely review. This feature is for donations over $2,900 where we give them the option to pay by cheque, e-transfer and also keep paying by credit card if they want to with an option to cover the transaction fees. Thanks again!

Melissa from CAHumane

Simple, Cost-Effective Fundraising Tool

A simple, easy to set-up & easy to use fundraising tool that saves on costs. If you have a smaller organization looking for a site to use for donations, peer-to-peer campaigns, etc this is a great option to look at.

Pros

No cost, no transaction fees... can't beat that

Cons

It is not a donor database so it does not have the ability for reporting, etc.

Tania from Hébergement Maison de la Paix

Simple et efficace

Facile d'utilisation. Explications claires en des termes simples.

Pros

La facilité de créer notre compte et le formulaire de don. Le visuel est agréable à utiliser.

Cons

Temps de réponse un peu long pour avoir du support ou répondre aux questions sur l'utilisation du logicile.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Pour la possibilité que Simplyk nous offre de recevoir l'entièreté du montant versé de la part du donateur. Nous avons toutefois conservé Paypal pour les utilisateurs qui souhaitent ne pas laisser de carte de crédit.

Kevin from Cairn Christian School

Functionality, easy to get paid, and better support than my paid products!!!

Phenomenal team supporting an amazing product!

Pros

Getting started and set up was easy and supported. Our first event was good to go in under an hour. Integration with Stripe allowed us to deposit collected funds immediately, and NO MORE CREDIT CARD FEES!!!!

Cons

They continue to add features - when I ask for something, it's always been in development, and then rolls out a few weeks later - these guys are developing quickly and responsively!

Reasons for Switching to Simplyk

We were experiencing too many data errors and lost sales/ grumpy customers as a result. We also paid credit card fees which made the solutions more costly.

Joannie from Centraide Duplessis

Industry: Philanthropy

Une plateforme simple, efficace et gratuite !

Pros

La plateforme est gratuite et très simple d'utilisation. Étant un organisme à but non lucratif, nous utilisons cette plateforme pour récolter les dons de la population et pour vendre nos billets lors d'événements bénéfices. Le service à la clientèle est génial. Bref, nous recommandons Simplyk sans hésiter !

Cons

Il serait vraiment bien que la plateforme puisse communiquer avec celle de ProDon, notre logiciel de gestion de dons.

Isabelle from Séjours Champêtres

Simplyk logiciel bien nommé

Notre campagne de collecte de fonds s'est organisée rapidement une fois nos messages bien conçus.

Pros

Création de campagne rapide, agilité, émission instantané des reçus ont contribué à me faire apprécier mon expérience.

Cons

Je ne retrouve pas pour l'instant des informations qui étaient accessibles au plus fort de la campagne, je vais avoir besoin de soutien technique.

Reasons for Choosing Simplyk

Produit convivial, service impeccable, société basée à Montréal, modèle d'affaires astucieux : les contributions pour soutenir financièrement la plateforme viennent des donateurs.