• Pros

• "The staff--particularly, one [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who was a terrific representative of Submit. "

• "1) versatile forms applications 2) user friendly interface 3) free trial facility 4) multi user support 5) easy data acquisition "

• "Very easy to use. Great design that allows form submitting in a very optimized way."

• Cons

• "At the start we found some issues when using it on mobile but to be fair to the team at Submit they listened to our feedback and resolved it very quickly "

• "It takes a little bit of time to set up initially but that's probably expected with this kind of platform."

• "Not able to preview submissions by Images or video without going into the full profile/submission."

Browse Submit.com Reviews

Eduin from Edenred Mexico

Improving your organization using Submit.com

We solve some issues related training and competition. We used submit and we achieve the target

Pros

Submit.com offer diferents schema for training including(Online, in person, webinars) Good documentation The support is very good because is 24/7 The price is not expensive

Cons

Submit haven´t Mobile - Android Native get Social Media Management modules is not available

Response from Submit.com

Replied December 2019

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Best, Dean

Trey from High Fives Foundation

Grant Application Management Game Changer

Submit.com's platform allowed High Fives to develop a professional application process that allows us to track the lifecycle of our grant recipients.

Pros

Submit.com's platform allowed us to streamline our grant process while allowing for better control and input from key Board members.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing I dislike about this platform.

Reasons for Choosing Submit.com

Submit.com is the most robust platform for the price. On top of that, their customer service is the best I have ever seen. Representative worked closely with me to ensure the smoothest possible transition for High Fives. She reflects great credit on her organization.

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hey Trey, We really appreciate you leaving us such a positive review! We're thrilled you're having a great experience with Submit.com. The entire team were delighted to hear your feedback. Thanks, Dean

Eamon from University College Cork

IGNITE Graduate Business Innovation Programme

Our overall experience has been very positive. The platform streamlines our application processes and support is readily available by phone or email.

Pros

We run a number of start-up initiatives to support start-ups every year and we often have applicants progress through the workshops before applying for IGNITE, our full-time programme. Submit provides an effective platform to capture, track, share and assess applications across all our start-up initiatives.

Cons

I suspect that we are not taking full advantage of all the features available on the platform.

Francisco from Arte Indie

A lot of personalization, easy to set up

I manage an art community, and I'm constantly asking questions to our members, at least once a week, being about introducing new products, inviting artists, new content, etc. Other platforms are effective, but I cannot encourage enough to try this software. Use the free trial and then decide, I think that is convenient in many ways (easy to use, team collaboration, etc)

Pros

It took less than expected to start using it, if you think that starting using a new software may be discouraging, this is not the case.

Cons

The pricing is still not convincing me, I'm willing to try it because the easy-to-use features are a must. It needs a longer trial period.

Reasons for Switching to Submit.com

To find more customization and to manage the data more conveniently.

Akhilesh from SAMESPACE Inc.

Submit.com has made management easy!

submit.com has made management very much manageable and does the job that it is intended to do. Data analytics are very impressive and definitely helps with third-party integrations.

Pros

The workflows are quite easy and if we are stuck anywhere then the support team is quite friendly to help us with even the silliest doubt. The 'multi-tag' and 'auto-reject' reject feature is always on point and there have never been issues.

Cons

The smart form builder is slightly confusing to understand.

Reasons for Switching to Submit.com

Although there are few similarities including the names, the experience provided by submit.com is far better in terms of customer service and user experience.

Kevin from KHC

Industry: Renewables & Environment

This is really good

Have been involved in the management of grants (community & environmental) and awards (scholarships) in the engineering sector. Having created a shortlist we eventually decided to use submit.com and it was a great experience. Straight forward to set-up and made the entire process so simple compared to what was a cumbersome experience in previous years. Really great experience. Made the whole process enjoyable.

Pros

Quality tool. Support was exceptional. Business integration while helping us map the workflow/process improved efficiency & saved so much time. Great functionality and very affordable. Personally, I found it really good to learn how other organizations are managing their awards and grants. Really love the short summary option where we can choose what information to include in the summary...saves so much time for our panel of judges and evaluators.

Cons

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hey Kevin, We really appreciate you writing a review of Submit.com. Glad to hear you're getting on so well with the application. We'll pass on your feedback to the entire team. Thanks, Dean

MAKES WORK JUST THAT EASIER!

Overall, we're happy. I wish we would've found it sooner. Submit.com has a lot to offer, some of which we don't need or use at the moment. At the moment I don't see a reason why we'd stop using.

Pros

The ease of use. The purpose. The features. It makes things a lot easier when everything is right here for you. You can collect employees forms and signatures all in the same place. Helps eliminate paper load and helps keep you more organized. The customer support is by far the best. They offer training if needed which we found to be very helpful!

Cons

Not much I can think of. The only close to con I can think of is the time it took us to initially get set up with Submit.com, BUT being it was our first time using a new program/software that was kind of expected. Otherwise I don't have much to complain because we are pretty satisfied.

Response from Submit.com

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We really appreciate your comments. Best, Dean

Patricia from Leap Coaching

Fantastic data submission software.

I found the software very intuitive. I was up and running very quickly. I found the admin team management feature very useful for confidential business forms.

Pros

Ease of use plus ability to accept data and media in multiple formats.

Cons

That it wasn’t around when I started the business. It would have saved me a lot of time.

Response from Submit.com

Replied October 2018

Hey Patricia, Thank you very much for taking the time to review Submit.com. We are delighted that you are enjoying the system so much Cheers Robert

Phillip Louis from SRMC

Grammerly is great.

I am a big fan of Grammarly business and recommend it to everyone who needs to write for business.

Pros

Grammarly business is a great software that's easy to use with great functionality in 2020. The software continues to improve each year.

Cons

I wish the software would auto correct a little less. The soft ware could use a little tweaking on this matter.

Alex from Lunaria Consulting

Great looking interface and easy to use

A great product and great staff. Clearly an intelligent and conscientious bunch of people which made it easier to do business with them.

Pros

We used the platform to support our HR / recruitment activities. It's a fantastic looking and feature-rich interface which meant that the team bought in to using it right away and were happy to use it. The support from the submit.com team, both within the platform and through direct contact, also made it very easy to use.

Cons

Response from Submit.com

Replied November 2019

Hey Alex, Glad to hear you're getting on well with the system. Thanks for leaving a review. Best, Dean

Bret from South Carolina Novel Prize

Industry: Publishing

Superior staff!

I reached out rather frantically the week before Christmas to Submit.com after Submittable couldn't come through for our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] became the point man for the project I was pursuing, and though, finally and much to my shame, those above me elected to go with Submittable regardless, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] powered through a proposal/draft/demo site for our project, going well beyond the call of duty. He worked through the weekend before Christmas putting together the (striking and beautiful) site, and even set up a call with me for Monday, 23 December, to go over the plan. But only minutes before our scheduled talk, I received a call from my higher ups that we didn't need the program [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had set up. I then spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], apologizing for all the trouble I had put him through, and to my surprise and relief, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly gracious and understanding. I had to twist his arm to get the name of his boss out of him so that I might be able to write a letter in praise of him and all his work, his wonderful demeanor, his wherewithal, his commitment, and then, in the face of all his hard work proving moot, his grace and understanding. I promised him that one day I would find a way to work with Submit.com, and I will. Thank you for having in your employ such a fine man as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has represented your firm very very very well. Congratulations!

Pros

Cons

I have nothing but good things to say about this product. See my letter below.

Reasons for Choosing Submit.com

See above.

Response from Submit.com

Replied January 2020

Hi Bret, Thanks so much for leaving a positive review. We really appreciate it. Hopefully, we'll be able to collaborate on a future project. Best, Dean

Dominic from Shepton Mallet Snowdrop Festival

Fantastic for Festivals

Very positive support and very useful software - really improved the way we ran competitions in our festival.

Pros

Submit.com comes with fantastic customer support that enables you to get the best from the software - whether on the phone, online chat, or a shared screen, they really help you take control of the software. The user interface is very simple and allowed us to successfully run an online competition, which most of the entrants found easy and straightforward to use.

Cons

Understandably there is a lot to set up for the first time you use the software and you may not be aware of any shortcomings until it is in operation - with one hit at an annual festival that can be hard to predict.

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We are delighted you found Submit.com useful for running your annual event. I have passed on your comments about the fantastic customer support to Sarah and her team in customer success. Thank you also for the valuable feedback as we always want to hear from our customers where we can improve. You will be glad to hear we will be releasing some major updates to the platform in the coming weeks that will considerably help with onboarding and making sure our first-time users are up and running more smoothly. Looking forward to talking to you again when your next event comes around. Regards Robert

Elizabeth from Hamilton French Ltd.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Saving us so much time !

Pros

We had no system before we started with this platform and we were forever chasing our tails.Its not an exaggeration when I say it has revolutionised the way we conduct our business. Our candidates love the interface and experience of applying for a job on our personalised platform.The powerful search and auto tagging is definitely my favourite feature

Cons

Response from Submit.com

Replied September 2018

Hey Liz, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Submit.com. Then again you probably have loads of it now ;-) We are continuously improving our App and the mobile experience is always a priority, if you have any more feedback or ideas please feel free to reach out to myself or the Customer Support Team

Optimum solution for Intuitive Forms building, analyzing and data Management

Pros

Cons

Pricing for corporate level companies need to be reviewed

Ankit from Poplify

Very useful platform

Overall I'm very happy with this platform. It is easy to use, have lots of features even I didn't use many of them yet. I will suggest trying submit.com once to organizations.

Pros

It is a great and useful platform. It is easy to implement and use, which helps in making work easier and more organized. You can collect data according to your needs in one place. In today's digital era submit.com helps you to get rid of paperwork and make your work digitalized and well organized. Another best thing is submit.com support team is very quick and always ready to help you, they are quick and professional.

Cons

I don't found such an issue on this platform yet. It works perfectly. Hence don't have a single complaint with this platform.

Andy from Freelance

My Audition Stage - Recommendation

Pros

Great functionality and very easy to use. The team are always contactable and really open to suggestions about improvements/changes that can be made to the platform.

Cons

I've got nothing bad to say about the platform!

Response from Submit.com

Replied October 2018

Hey Andy, Thank you for taking the time to review Submit.com Keep the suggestions coming ;-) Cheers Robert

Sanusi from University of Ibadan

Excellent and Reliable Solution

Submit is very useful for our institution. We have created several engaging schemes for students with the use of submit.com, without facing any stress. We majorly use it for most of the application forms for students.

Pros

Submit.com can easily be used for building request forms. I like the fact that it is well vast in handling several engagement programs for users. Likewise, it offers a great value for money.

Cons

It has absolutely performed up to par. There are no significant drawbacks.

Md Masud from Future IT Home

Thinks for Endless potential of Submit.com

Overall completely satisfied. Highly recommended for submit.com

Pros

As a marketing & advertising company, I need more and more leads. That's why i compare many tools for application and form. But submit.com is the best. All the feature, quality is awesome.. First time i used free trail and after trail ended, i din't leave these. Because i got all of the feature, What's i needed.

Cons

Submission for is the best. Quality full. Awesome experience with submit.com

Response from Submit.com

Replied December 2019

Hi there, We really appreciate you leaving a positive review of Submit.com. Thanks, Dean

Kate from Kate Moriarty Coaching

How did I not use this before?

Overall, great tool, I'd definitely use it again and would have no hesitation in recommending to a friend.

Pros

Easy to use, straight-forward instructions and details. Got the job done in an effective and efficient way - very happy

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of. It was great.

Response from Submit.com

Replied November 2019

Hey Kate, Thanks for leaving a review. Glad everything worked out for you! Best, Dean

very useful

Pros

Affordable quality tool that offers excellent timely support. Easy to use and very affordable

Cons

Would be useful if you could view media submission in preview

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review of Submit.com. It's greatly appreciated. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the Development team. Thanks, Dean

Amazing product

It has straight-forward instructions on how to use the software. It is overall an amazing software. I recommend to my friends with no doubt on it being amazing.

Pros

A cloud-base software, that I find to be an amazing software. Easy to use. Modern look to it. It is powerful and fast. Can be used for multiple situations. Support is amazing when you need help. Allows you to accept multiple formats of data and media content.

Cons

I have nothing that I can think of that I dislike about this software.

Response from Submit.com

Replied December 2019

Hi there, Thank you for leaving such a positive review of Submit.com. We really appreciate it. We'll pass on your compliments to our Customer Success department. Thanks, Dean

Jovana from Jednakost

Submit.com will make it all easier!

Very satisfied. I found a tool that is easy to use due to its intuitive interface, super functional and that saves you a ton of time.

Pros

Everyone working with grants knows how things can get complicated and time-consuming. This easy-to-use tool and appealing interface will make your work even faster and more pleasurable.

Cons

Nothing really, everything works far beyond my expectations.

Response from Submit.com

Replied December 2019

Hi Jovana, Thanks for leaving a positive review. We hope you're getting on well with the system. Best, Dean

John from Functional Health

Smooth form management, easily tailored to individual needs

Extremely efficient customer support from the outset; needs were closely listened to and ultimately delivered on. The result was a highly useful, sustainable platform capable of adapting to our evolving needs. Highly recommended.

Pros

The ease of use – very intuitive interface. Robust functionality.

Cons

Like any good software, there is some learning to get the best from it.

Response from Submit.com

Replied September 2018

Hey John, Delighted you are enjoying the system, will make sure t pass on your feedback to the team As always you know where we are if you need us. Rob

Powerful tool for improving your workflow!

Pros

Cons

Can't think of any, but I could suggest offering multiple package with different available features so that you don't have to pay the ones you'll end up without using at all.

This is excellent!

Excellent experience! Simple to set up and it really simplified the entire process which used to be cumbersome. Highly recommended.

Pros

This is a quality tool that’s very affordable. Excellent functionality. Very pleased with the support. Really liked the short summary option.

Cons

It would be great to be able to preview submissions by image or video without having to go into the full profile or submission.

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hi there, We really appreciate you writing a review of Submit.com. We're thrilled you're enjoying the application so much. If you have any other feedback, please let us know. Thanks, Dean

Submit review

Pros

• Easy to use • Informative • No nonsense

Cons

Nothing in particular, the transition was quite easy

Response from Submit.com

Replied September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Submit.com

Taurai from rusiqe

A better way for collecting data

Pros

The use of videos when doing interviews, as well as when acquiring software specs/requirements makes it easy to listen to more than the words but the body language as well before making decisions/recommendations.

Cons

It falls a bit on the expensive side of tools.

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Great customer support. Easy and efficient software to use.

Pros

Using Submit.com made managing the applications for our awards so much easier. Everything being in the one place made it easy to review all the applications that came in and made the judging process so much easier! The support team were great at getting back to us and helped us every step of the way!

Cons

If someone enters our competition twice, we must give them a referencing number manually.

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Clare from Consumer Electronics

Industry: Consumer Electronics

A game changer

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use software which was a real time saver. Great customer support from the team also.

Cons

I can’t think of any negative aspects to the software!

Response from Submit.com

Replied November 2019

Hi Claire, Thanks for leaving such a positive review, we appreciate it! Best, Dean

Great product

It's a great software product with an incredibly helpful and pleasant support team.

Pros

The system is simple to use and met every need I had for my application process.

Cons

Figuring out the question types I needed at first was difficult but the suport team helped me every step of the way

Response from Submit.com

Replied November 2019

Hi there, We really appreciate you for leaving such a positive review of Submit.com. We'll pass on your compliments to our Customer Success department. Thanks, Dean

Lisa from Musgrave

Fantastic support

Professional software with professional support. Great experience will use again.

Pros

Used Submit.com to run an awards competition. Set up was easy with the help of customer support and our applicants had no problems using it. Loved the fact it saved draft submissions for us to follow up on to encourage people to finish.

Cons

Was missing the ability to use emojis. Not a massive thing and we were told it’s coming soon in next release.

Response from Submit.com

Replied September 2018

Hey Lisa, Wow thanks for such a lovely review i've just spoken to the our support team and they are delighted with the feedback. ps dont worry emojis are coming soon ;-)

Emilie from IS Decisions

Super formulaires!

Nous avons utilisé Submit et cela a très bien répondu à nos attentes.

Pros

Submit est simple d'utilisation et permet de créer très facilement des formulaires. Même les formulaires les plus complexes deviennent simple à utiliser.

Cons

Je n'ai pas assez utilisé le logiciel Submit pour donner de points négatifs. Il est simple et très fonctionnel.

Grant from Info-Tech

Easy To Use

Pros

The built-in link simulator made things very simply and easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the notification can be annoying.

Alan from University College Cork, Ireland (UCC)

A very useful application!

The benefits this software has for my profession is massive.

Pros

Very easy to use, especially on the mobile interface. This is an important aspect, as my profession would involve collecting large amounts of data in the field. It lessens the need for a large paper archive for recording on site and is useful for administration purposes also.

Cons

To be perfectly honest, the software is very straightforward to use. I havnt experienced any problems yet!

Response from Submit.com

Replied September 2018

Hey Alan, Thank you for taking the time to review Submit.com.

Shruti from Northeastern University

Great place to manage online submissions

Its a great and affordable application to manage online forms. Recommended to friends.

Pros

The website provides great way to manage online forms which are received from numerous users all over the country. I personally used this to manage some online tests submissions.

Cons

There is one feature which I personally feel should be added, filters. End-user should be allowed to add filters based on any dynamic field present in the form.

Derek from BEACON

Industry: Research

Very satisfied with whole experience

Pros

Flexible and easy to use. Great technical support provided to help streamline process. Very useful to have all info very accessible.

Cons

Choosing the right package and pricing difficult at start but good support and advice provided by the team to help decide

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hey Derek, Thank you so much for leaving a review. We really appreciate you taking the time. We're glad to help, be sure to contact us if you have any more feedback. Thanks, Dean

Prachi from Sears Holding

Well managed Site designed to simplify online submissions

Overall, this is an essential and user friendly tool on which all online submissions are very well managed, analyzed, and simplified.

Pros

its a well managed platform where we can easily make online submissions/applications. These are properly evaluated and managed. It streamlines the collection, management, evaluation, etc of various online submissions/applications. Its a user friendly grant management solution.

Cons

Little issues with previewing, but overall, a good tool

Response from Submit.com

Replied January 2020

Hi there, We're glad you enjoyed your trial. Thanks for leaving a positive review. Best, Dean

User- friendly management software!

It is a super easy grant management tool that is easy to use and manage.

Pros

It has a user-friendly interface. Easy to learn as clear instructions on how to use. Overall, it is very simplified and well managed that gives the ability to be used by non-technical people.

Cons

Although I wasn't able to explore all functionalities, I didn't notice any problems or negative side so far.

partha from Infosys

Submit.com review

Overall it is a great tool for any business especially the recruitment process. I would recommend it to every one based on the features and ease of use.

Pros

Submit.com has made the work of form creation and submission easy and manageable without extensive coding experience. It accepts any file type and also helps with any third party integration in its analytical tools. We can design our own forms and tailor the submission process according to our needs. We can also create dynamic application processes.

Cons

Currently I have not found any negative sides of this software. However there so many features and functionalities, I think we are yet to explore many useful features of it.

Bushra from Maxmedia

Industry: Publishing

Submit review

Great

Pros

It’s super easy to use with unlimited customizations

Cons

The fact that I sometimes get stuck with the jargons

Olivia from J&J

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great product!

Great experience

Pros

It was easy to use with a straight forward layout. Their in-app help was also really useful.

Cons

Can't think of any cons! It was really great.

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hey Olivia, It's great to hear you're having such a great experience with Submit.com. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Thanks, Dean

Fiachra from Referralshq

it works flawlessly - having tried many applications in the area it great to find one that works

Very happy with the data processing and reporting elements, saved us tons of man hours doing it manually in excel

Pros

Very clean UI and easy to follow instructions.

Cons

I though some of the more advanced features could do with some 1-1 onboarding/ instructions

Response from Submit.com

Replied September 2018

Hey Fiachra, Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of Submit.com We love hearing feedback from our customers and also take it onboard to make sure we improve our platform and the experience. I will make sure our customer success team take note of your comment around further 1-1 onboarding for the more advanced features. If you do need more help with the platform please reach out to me directly and i will make sure you get all the assistance you need. Thanks again Robert

System goals

Overall it had been a great find. It is easy tip use and very effective

Pros

I like how i am able to automate so many id the procedures that i used to hange to fo manually

Cons

It can take a few movements to get used top the set up but the customer service is great.

Stephen from EY

Submit.com Provides More Than You Could Ask For

Fantastic experience, will definitely use again.

Pros

Fantastic management tool. Great functionality with good features that you wouldn't think of when choosing an application management software. Really love the features like short summary option, and the ability to have video recording within the application form was amazing because it saved us so much time from having to download files separately.

Cons

While we could have child questions to certain questions, we weren't able to add addition questions underneath them.

Response from Submit.com

Replied November 2019

Hi Stephen, We really appreciate you leaving a positive review, thanks. Best, Dean

Catherine from Servisource

Excellent submission software

I need a user friendly programme for grant applications across different disciplines. Submit.com fits the profile!

Pros

Submit.com is so easy to use and accessible

Cons

I had no issues using this software very straightforward

Julijus from Dirmeta

Industry: Machinery

Great services

Pros

I really liked stunning smart forms and that payments are powere by Stripe.

Cons

Haven't seen anything that i wouldn't like

Response from Submit.com

Replied December 2019

Hey Julijus, We really appreciate your review. Thanks! Best, Dean

Paulo from Freelancer

Criador de formulários intuitivos

Pros

Interface simples e intuitiva, facilidade do free trial e suporte a multi usuários.

Cons

Preços um pouco altos demais, poderia ser um pouco mais acessivel.

Mélissa from IS Decisions

Extremely useful

Great experience, I recommend it.

Pros

This product is very useful and very complete.

Cons

Nothing really negative about this product

Juan from Empakart estudio de diseño

Excellent tool to increase productivity

Pros

Very easy to use and manage. It allowed the information of my work team to be organized. Very intuitive in its configuration. Fast and reliable. The technical service is highly efficient.

Cons

It fulfills the function for which it was designed. I have nothing against.

Response from Submit.com

Replied November 2019

Hi there, Thank you for leaving such a positive review of Submit.com. We really appreciate it. We'll pass on your compliments to the entire team. Thanks, Dean

Submit.com user

Pros

Ease of use. Very intuitive and logical to use.

Cons

Nothing, it is easy to use and puts no obstacles in the way of understanding.

Response from Submit.com

Replied May 2019

Hi there, Thanks so much for reviewing Submit.com. If you have any other feedback, please contact our Customer Success department. Thanks, Dean