• Pros

• "The price is great. The customer service is very prompt and generally helpful."

• "The customer service is awesome, and there is always someone available to help. "

• "easy to use and allows unlimited data to be stored. easy interface with louisiana's voter files. customer service is amazing. if they don't have what you need, they will create it for you."

• Cons

• "While improved and improving, I still find some of the backend items a challenge-- some HTML and SQL knowledge remains helpful."

• "The email creation tool could be easier to use for those not skilled in HTML. It can do a lot but it isn't drag-and-drop easy like other systesm."

• "- It's not cloud based, but do your really need it? Only consider a cloud system if you REALLY need it. Otherwise you paying for something you barely use. "

Browse Trail Blazer Non-Profit Manager Reviews

Dustin from Child Evangelism Fellowship of SC Inc., Greater Pee Dee Chapter

Trailblazer

I love TrailBlazer! It is the best single decision I've made for my non-profit in the past 10 years! The customer services is outstanding, and I love the system.

Pros

It does SO much! It is light-years beyond Excel and serves us better than any other online system that we've looked into! Everything we do can be exported to an Excel form, it tracks people, finances, events, emails, relationships and so much more. It is easy to use and navigate and keeps us organized. I can run thousands of reports and customize all of it to meet my needs. Training is easy to understand and straightforward.

Jesse from Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley

Industry: Think Tanks

Little-known standout product!

Generally good. It does what we need for a reasonable price, and with great support by the Trailblazer team. The downsides--remote Mac access, ugly interface, manual importing--are a hassle, but we're used to it.

Pros

Fantastic customer support. Pretty intuitive to navigate. The right level of features for my fundraising program--all the functionality I need, but not too much to clutter my dashboard or brain. Easy to train colleagues.

Cons

Quite challenging to use on a Mac platform, which seems to be the predominant OS in educational/university settings and also among many non-profits. You have to use helper "remote connection" software even to reach the Trailblazer server, and then it looks and works like you're on a PC. Which leads to my other con: The interface is unimaginably ugly. Looks count, and most other CRMs are now clean and beautiful. Definitely affects the user experience to use attractive sites and software all day, but then to have to switch to early-'90s Windows land for database work. Also, Trailblazer doesn't work directly with the payment gateway required by the university where we're based. (Cybersource/Secure Acceptance) That means donations aren't entered automatically, but rather we have to import them manually. I see this as more of a limitation by our university than by Trailblazer, but it's still a hassle.

Melissa from NCPTC

December 2011

We use Trail Blazer much different than the intent for the software just because we think it works better the way we have it set up. We have adapted how the software currently functions to our needs. Therefore, we cannot go to Trail Blazer staff to do training on everything. When there are updates, our staff that aren't very tech-savvy sometimes have a tough time. When we do not have a lot of time for database maintenance in the first place due to budget constraints, it can be quite frustrating. Customer support is great, but we kind of have to bend a database to our needs and there is also a learning curve, mostly because nonprofits have to train not only staff who struggle with technology but also volunteers and interns. We appreciate that Trail Blazer is constantly striving to improve, but I would love to see a personalized email or call go out with big updates.

Response from Dan

Replied January 2013

At Trail Blazer, we are committed to the long-term development and refinement of our product. Our goal is to be nothing less than the software product of choice in the non-profit arena. Yes, the ongoing changes can at times be frustrating, but after the adjustments are made, the net result is a tool that allows you to be even more productive. The particular issue that presented a problem for NCPTC was the change in our attribute (aka groups or flags) facility. The original design allowed for any number of attributes within nine (9) folders. For many organizations, as their list of attributes within a specific folder grew longer, this eventually grew cumbersome. We enhanced this system so that now the data is stored and presented hierarchically where a folder can contain any number of folders or attributes, and those folders can contain any number of folders or attributes, ad infinitum. It's a far more flexible, logical, and powerful structure.

John from Tennessee Firearms Association

Trail Blazer for Member based Nonprofits

Outstanding. I wish the vendors in other areas that I deal with were this committed to customer support and satisfaction.

Pros

The software has many features that have worked well for our group which is a membership based nonprofit. Over the few years that we have had it, the company has made substantial improvements on a continuing basis. However, the assumptions underlying the software's design and features must be a close match to your real world operations or you will likely need to adjust how you do some things to make the software work for you. However, the software is very adaptive, it has many features we need and quite a few we have not implemented. Also, and this is critical for us, the software support, training and consulting is worth every penny you pay for the annual license and more!

Cons

There are some issues but these are the nature of the beast with a product with so many features. One is the learning curve (although you can restrict access to certain features on a user by use basis to let them "grow" into the system). Another is that for a membership based system there are design assumptions that we have had to "work around" - but the programmers and tech support have been wonderful to make changes, tweaks and suggest alternative ways to get things done.

Michele from Abide Maternity Home

Trailblazer for Our Pro Life Nonprofit

Now that I've been using it for a while, I'm able to get things done very quickly and efficiently. I greatly appreciate the ability to sort donors into super specific groupings. Trailblazer has allowed me to segment my donor base with amazing flexibility, with just a few clicks.

Pros

The best thing about Trailblazer is the customer service. The guys are extremely accessible and helpful. They are willing to walk me through a process, or just do it for me - whichever I request. After trying two other donor management softwares that offered little or no help, Trailblazer's amazing service is a welcomed benefit.

Cons

The learning curve for Trailblazer is long. Therefore, whenever I wanted to do something new, I'd run into a wall. It seems like the first six months - at least - were pretty frustrating because there was always a glitch and I could never just get something done quickly. The glitch was in the training, not the software. I'd like to see a series of training videos that we could have our staff watch, in order, so that a general level of proficiency could be attained up front.

January 2015

Jesse from Greater Good Science Center

January 2015

Good experience with Trail Blazer product and team

Pros

Customer support, particularly during the training and start-up phase, has been excellent. They are quick and responsive. And their solutions have nearly always been positive -- almost never a "Sorry we can't do that" or "It doesn't work that way" or "We don't have that feature."

Cons

It was not clear to me before I signed on -- and I can't say whether it should have been clear -- that as a Mac user, Trail Blazer is "non-native" in the sense that I have to use Microsoft Remote Connection to access the Trailblazer server and then use a Windows interface. It's reasonably fast. There's almost no lag time with this setup, and it's not as clunky as it could be. But it makes the experience of using Trailblazer a lot less pleasant. I frankly hate the way Windows looks, acts, and feels, and the remote connection is a couple extra steps each time I use the database. The whole reason I use a Mac is so as not to use Windows!

Kathy from Mobility Worldwide

good donor management, but needs improvement on function

We've had TB for 2 1/2 years and it has offered us improvements in various ways. Well worth the change for the additional cost. Tech support is fantastic (quick replies and helpful). Knowledge Base online also is helpful. Less glitches/problems with the software in 2018 than when we started in 2016. One issue I found this year that I reported and it was addressed/corrected soon after.

Pros

All the Attribute options to pull reports & labels and group for mass emails. Search options. Addition of gifts function in records and more.

Cons

Still waiting for spell check icon/option to function in letter templates and mass emails. In letter templates can't wrap text around pictures; so there's wasted space around pictures.

Tracey from Tate's School of Discovery Foundation

Wonderful Product

Very positive. Customer Service has been EXCELLENT. You won't find a better team anywhere. I am a raving fan and I have used Blackbaud, DonorPerfect and many other fundraising or donor tracking software.

Pros

Trailblazer is used for our non-profit. It is easy peasy to export the data you need. You don't need complicated codes or reports, you can access what you need quickly including event information & ticket sales. It does all we need and then some.

Cons

That it won't allow you to sell tables or golf foursomes and include the names of the guests. This needs to be revised and I submitted this request in October of 2018. You need to be willing to learn some coding to make the features work really well. The mobile piece needs to allow you to open a record and read notes etc. It isn't just for canvassing any more.

February 2015

Charity from Foundation for Clovis Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

February 2015

Trail Blazer was a perfect choice for my non-profit

Pros

We are a small staff, and I am the only one with any experience (limited) with software like Trail Blazer. Trail Blazer is intuitive to use, and if I get stuck, I have software support at my fingertips through the support team at Trail Blazer, but also through step-by-step instructions on the site. The staff has been very helpful, and they get back to me right away, so I'm never stuck for long.

Cons

The software is a perfect fit for us, so I have not had a negative feeling toward anything specific. We have not yet rolled out all the functionality (web and event modules), but that is primarily because we are taking our time in learning one part of the software before moving to the next.

Barbara from ST. Mary Magdalen School

Good Starter program

We are able to track donations by events and have a great database for marking!

Pros

the program is very easy to use for donation tracking and works well with Vanco for online donations and events

Cons

Needs some software improvements. Templates don't save the margins for envelopes and do not allow you to have a left sided letterhead. Extracting information for year end letters can be cumbersome but customer service is very good at helping out to get what you need.

Joanne from World Alliance for Israel - Political Action Committee

Help Desk Excellence - Trail Blazer Campaign Software

Pros

Amazing tech support from incredibly patient people - can't say enough how important this is. Seamless integration with FEC for super easy electronic filing.

Cons

I can't compare it to other software that does the same thing, but increased user-friendliness would be greatly appreciated by all. YouTube videos are helpful, but they, along with the knowledge base, don't make it easy to find what you need. Fortunately, tech support goes above and beyond. They could definitely use more developers to work on improvements or known issues.

Felecia from Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy

A solution for nonprofits

We have zero regrets working with Trail Blazer.

Pros

As a nonprofits that tracks donations, volunteer hours, programs, events, and outcomes, Trail Blazer is easy to use for all individuals in our organization, and if affordable compared to most CRMs. We no longer use numerous excel spreadsheets to track information - rather we can look at the comprehensive pictures of people who are involved with our organizations. (IE Do they attend events, volunteer, and donate?) We also use Trail Blazer to house detailed and complex data to pull for reports. The support team is also very responsive, nice to speak with, and always willing to help immediately.

Cons

Because Trail Blazer was originally created for elections, you have to be creative on how you categorize and define certain data points. IE All individuals are called donors even if they don't donate. But if you can be flexible in how you define certain elements, it works great!

August 2015

Scott from Gay Alliance

August 2015

Useful, affordable, flexible and improving

Pros

The customer support! That may sound silly, but having attempted support with other databases, this is the best. The people on the phone are VERY helpful. With the software itself, my favorite feature is how easy it is to have multiple log-ins all of staff can use and update the contacts with no access to financial and other confidential information.

Bekka from Dove House Advocacy Services

Totally satisfied - Outstanding customer service

Simply put this is a perfect data base system.

Pros

While this database doesn't come with lots of pretty buttons to click, the staff at Trail Blazer walks you through every step of set up and is there for you - ongoing - within 2 rings of the phone and email response within the hour - every time. The system is robust.

Cons

There is nothing we dislike about this software.

June 2014

Riley from Centerforce

2.5

June 2014

Good product, great support

Pros

Their customer support definitely. It is always easy to get in touch with them, and they've developed an extremely helpful online bank with screenshot photos to easily walk you through the process.

Cons

The email system isn't set up the best. In order to get a professional-looking email, which we've gotten from other sources, we have to know how to code in the technical aspects. This isn't our strong suit and makes mass emailing difficult. It would also be much simpler if it could interface with our accounting software (Peachtree). We wouldn't have to do a lot of the duplicate work recording donations and such. Additionally, it would be very helpful if the notification feature could send an email to the responsible party and not just notify their Trail Blazer account.

Response from Dan

Replied December 2014

Trail Blazer has addressed this email building concern. In October of 2014, Trail Blazer added an entirely new mass email editor called CK Editor. Now, its far easier for customers to create their own mass emails than before. It has been well received by our customers.

Miranda from EcoWorks

Industry: Environmental Services

Trail Blazer is GREAT!

I love this product!

Pros

- The Customer Service is #1! They really do answer within three rings and they will walk you through any issues, big or small. - The interface is simple, clean, and pretty easy to use after a few tutorials/instructions.

Cons

Response from Dan

Replied May 2017

Trail Blazer is a cloud based client-server software package. Your donor data is stored securely in the cloud on our servers. You access your data using the Trail Blazer client application that runs on your PC. If you are using a non-Windows machine (i.e. phone, tablet, Mac) our application is served using Remote Desktop Connection. Plus, Trail Blazer gives you a web app that allows you to access portions of the database from any devices connected to the internet.

November 2013

Joanne from WAIPAC

November 2013

Trailblazer - it's the tech support that makes it work.

I used Salesforce for non-profits in the past, and, although the software was free, we spent thousands and thousands in customization and tech support. Trailblazer (which I use for a different organization), by contrast, is a bargain, primarily because of their live tech support. There is simply no replacement for Mark, Kevin, Joel, Pat, and the team that, essentially, keeps us up and running. They are quick to pick up the phone, quick to respond to your problem, and ENDLESSLY patient. While the user interface leaves much to be desired, and I am often wishing that multi-step tasks could be simplified, it's a really powerful program that, once learned, does the trick. Certainly, if you're running a political action committee, it makes sense only to use software like Trailblazer, which makes filing FEC reports a cinch. And while it may not have one or two third-party APIs I might like, it does work seamlessly with our credit card processing company, so that donations go right into our database. If the company invested more resources in development, I'm sure they could make the product easier/better to use. But isn't that true of all software, especially databases?

Could be more user-friendly

Donor management and email blasts.

Pros

The mobile app and the support from the staff.

Cons

It feels "clunky" and probably was not the best software choice for our industry application since it was created for political campaigns. I'd also like to be able to categorize people into "donors", "adopters", "media", etc.

Response from Trail Blazer Campaign Services

Replied November 2018

In regards to your need to categorize custom lists/contact types, that's one of our main specialties. You can utilize the attribute tree to create unlimited "tags" or sub-groups, which are easily searchable. This article walks through the steps (but please call us if you need a hand): https://trailblz.com/kb/?action=view&kb=182&cat=0&qq=attribute You can also customize many labels throughout the system, so if something is political in nature by default, you may very well be able to change it as needed: https://trailblz.com/kb/?action=view&kb=60&cat=0&qq=label

Laura from Haiti Outreach

January 2013

We have been disappointed by the system thus far as we are a MAC/Apple office - the smaller screen and need for Remote Desktop App is cumbersome and frustrating. When I did the demo at home on my PC it was crisp, clear and easy to navigate. We might have made a different choice if I had used the demo on my MAC. Great customer support - they really do answer by the second ring and they don't give up until you are satisfied. In the first week, I must have called 10 times - Joel and all of the folks were helpful, polite and informed. I think it is a great system that can do a wide variety of things - our challenge now is to dedicate a staff person who will be responsible for learning all of the "bells and whistles" and making it worth the money invested.

Response from Dan

Replied January 2013

This points to a deficiency in our documentation. We have since updated our documentation and contacted Laura. If you select View from the Remote Desktop Client (RDC) menu bar and choose full screen, the Trail Blazer window will occupy the full physical screen, and youll get the image clarity Laura referred to.

September 2015

Matt from Harding School of Theology

September 2015

Trail Blazer: great product and great customer service

Pros

We had been using an expensive product that was unreliable and very touchy, and charged a fortune for tech support. Unfortunately, we were so invested data-wise that change was fearful - until that last problem pushed us over the edge. Trail Blazer meets our needs with none of the issues the other product gave us. We have been impressed with the customer support in both the sales and the tech support arenas. We are happy with Trail Blazer. It is affordable donor management.

Cons

We are pretty heavily customized. There were some challenges getting set up and it took longer than we anticipated. But this had more to do with our data and needs than it did with Trail Blazer.

Miranda from EcoWorks

Industry: Environmental Services

Trail Blazer is intimate and helpful

This is a solid product, and they are constantly upgrading the software to look neater, work faster, and become more customizable.

Pros

TrailBlazer is a small company that treats its customers like family. Their customer support picks up every time I call and they are incredible helpful no matter what question I ask.

Cons

The platform is not cloud-based, but this is fine for small organizations. We loved the customization that is available, though some of the features are not very intuitive and taking longer than anticipated to setup.

Response from Dan, Trail Blazer Campaign Services

Replied March 2018

Trail Blazer is a cloud-based client-server software package. Your donor data is stored securely in the cloud on our dual mirrored servers. You access your data using the Trail Blazer client application that runs on your PC. If you are using a Mac, our application is served up using Remote Desktop Connection. Plus, Trail Blazer provides a free app called Mobile Base Camp that allows you to access portions of the database from any iPhone or Android phone.

Dennis from Thomas Armour Youth Ballet

Very Happy With Our Decision

Pros

The customer service is outstanding, always available and quick to respond. We're finding the features easy to learn and navigate, and our first try at a donor renewal mailing went off without a hitch.

Cons

Would like to have the ability to record a person's name along with the company they represent in a donor record more easily. They have patched together a solution for us that remains a little awkward in searching records and mail merging.

Mildred from Waipac

Used it for two years

Pros

the customer support and ease of using the software. It's easy to find all the data

Cons

that it doesn't have a connection to a general ledger

Bare bones, but affordable

Pros

The price, it's a fraction of other CRMs. The support generally is very good as well

Cons

It's not very intuitive to use, time-consuming, and does not sync with Constant Contact or other major e-mail service.

Sam from Operation Rebirth

January 2013

Operation Rebirth is a Christian Boarding School ministering to boys and their families for 37 years. Before purchasing Trail Blazer, we used several different programs to track donations, maintain mailing lists and communicate with our supporters. Now all of of our information resides in one, easy to use database that can be accessed by any of our staff at anytime, in the office or from remote locations. The implementation of the database took very little time- we were up and running on Trail Blazer the very first day. While we are still learning to fully use Trail Blazer, it has already allowed us to track campaigns effectively and communicate with our donors instantly! Their customer support is excellent from the simplest questions to the most complex issues they are patient and yet quick to help.

Jennie from Lakeshore Camp and Retreat Center

Trail Blazer gives me back my time.

It has really helped me keep better track of campaigns and LYBUNTs. Mailing is a lot easier now as well. It has automated several things that have helped me spend more time working on what matters.

Pros

The Trail Blazer team is so helpful and getting started is so easy. It is easy to search for the information I need.

Cons

There have been a few things that have been hard to do find to edit.

Linda from Rolling Hills Zoo

While we are still learning the various functions and tweaking our data in Trail Blazer we have high hopes that this platform will serve us well.

Pros

That we can have all of our information on one data base which will make it much easier in tracking potential donors.

Cons

There are a few features that we would still like to have for our education departments and events and we have spent hours cleaning up the data base once it was transferred over to match with the Trail Blazer system while meeting our needs.

January 2016

Lee from Arkansas Heart Foundation

January 2016

Awesome contact management system, communication, events and more!

Not having any coding experience I thought it might be difficult to use HOWEVER, the customer service is AWESOME! They created our first template for us and it was exactly what we had envisioned. They have a quick turnaround on any email (Joel!) and are always available by phone (Kevin)! The you tube videos are helpful too with the graphics as I am a visual learner. We have several upcoming events and look forward to using the event portion of the system. As I said we are still in the learning curve but so far it has been a positive experience. With so many programs available and us being a new nonprofit it's hard to know which one to go with- I'm glad we chose TrailBlazer.

Chris from romero institute

Traiblazer rocks!

Pros

The expandable and editable search function is a great tool. Also, the Thank You letter mass printing option is a big time saver. Coming from Salsa to Trailblazer, I am very happy with the upgraded database and tools, and for a fraction of the price!

Cons

For Mac, the remote desktop is a little slow at times, and saving files to the local computer takes a few extra steps. It's not a major problem though.

Rut from CornerHouse

November 2011

CornerHouse is a non-profit that conducts forensic interviews of abused children, teens and vulnerable adults. TrailBlazer Non-Profit Manager holds information of our donors, volunteers, colleagues, referents and more. The database allows us to distinguish between the groups, and the different relationships we have with them. This allows for specified donor drives, email campaigns, and more. Customer support has been amazing: always helpful, always friendly, and always available. The online tutorials are very good at teaching you the basics and then getting you into more specific areas. The staff is very patient if you have to ask the same question multiple times. We truly recommend TrailBlazer Non-Profit Manager!!!

Susan from The Venue Theatre Company

December 2014

Much more user-friendly than eTap!

Pros

The customer support is flawless. These folks really want to ensure the best experience possible.

Cons

It isn't as easy to set up as we'd hoped, and we are not able to set up class registration very well. We also need reserved seating, which they don't offer.

Response from Dan

Replied May 2017

It was true that in December 2014 Trail Blazers software did not offer reserved seating functions. However in September 2015 reserved seating functions were added on the desktop version, and on the mobile phone. Attendees can reserve the seat(s) they want and the price bracket (i.e. child, adult, senior, non-member, member, etc.) easily from their smartphone or our free web forms

Jeri from Daniel's Care Van

Best customer service

We've used Trail Blazer for the past year and the customer service is incredible. I watched all the tutorials but anytime I had a question or I couldn't figure out something TB staff would reply to my email within minutes of sending the request. The TB system is robust and allows you to streamline all of your donors, grantors, volunteers and events in one place. It is easy to use and if you are stuck on something there are many tutorials and FAQ pages to help you out, and if that fails the customer service will get you on track. Great company to work with.

April from Aruna Project

December 2014

Great service and company!

Pros

The customer service is awesome, and there is always someone available to help.

Cons

The system has a pretty steep learning curve if you aren't used to databases, and the basic word processor to create a physical letter or receipt for donors is pretty limited.

Rebecca from Boulder Ensemble Theatre Company

September 2014

Good product for the money

Pros

The price is great. The customer service is very prompt and generally helpful.

Cons

It can be very time consuming to maintain data integrity.

March 2011

Lynn from Citizens for Watkins

March 2011

Treasurer

This product is easy to use even for those who dont use software. But the most outstanding feature is the customer support; no question is too small, or even strange. They take their time and dont rush through. I had a customer support person on the phone for 2 plus hours as we worked out a problem that really wasnt theirs. They are a great group of people to work with. I would suggest this produce to anyone needing software to deal with FEC filings and all other things related with the election process. Thank you for making my job easier.

Pros

The ease of use. The customer support.

Cons

Some processes seemed redundant

Julie from Division of Arts and Culture

TrailBlazer Review

Pros

Great support. It serves our purposes for a reasonable price. It's easy to connect to online activities.

Cons

We have downloaded it to our system because our IT folks do not trust that the TrailBlazer firewall will protect our donors. I would prefer to have online access to the system but have to be at my desk at work to access it at this time.

Jen from MInd Body Solutions

December 2011

I work for a small nonprofit organization with limited staff capacity. We have used Trail Blazer Non-Profit Manager for several years. It has worked great for us. We are able to efficiently manage donors and contributions, run reports and queries, send e-blasts and generate other correspondence, track contacts, while sorting contacts into groups. The customer service is excellent and we appreciate that they have a local office where people actually answer the phone. There is also a large help center with videos, webinars, and access 24/7 to my questions.

Monica from People Responding In Social Ministry- PRISM

Awesome company

I highly recommend Trail Blazer to any non-profit! The capabilities of the system are incredible and the support from the staff/team is unbeatable.

Pros

Trailblazer can do just about any data tracking you need. The program allows you to query a million different things so you can get the right donor list.

Cons

Not always the easiest system to use. Thank God for the support team. Everyone is helpful and goes above and beyond to help and answer questions.

Mary from Apple Tree Dental

Trail Blazer review

Also, I haven't had time to really learn the program, so I end up forgetting how to use the software between sessions. It is not super intuitive and can be difficult to use.

Pros

The staff are super helpful. I would like it to perform as our donor management tool, but we haven't gotten to that point yet.

Cons

Honestly, this platform has been difficult for me because I have a MAC and it doesn't translate well. I have had a hard time using the features because of that.

June 2015

Chris from romero institute

June 2015

You guys rock! No nonsense powerful software and great support = You guys rock!

While the interface has a steeper learning curve some other programs, it allows for much more customization and analysis than the other programs I have played with. The support staff (Kevin) is lightning fast to respond to any issue or question. I have been using Trailblazer for almost a year now, and can't imagine switching to another database.

Sally from Nungesser Consulting LLC

Awesome Product

highly recommend for anyone working in political campaigns.

Pros

Cons

none that i can think of. if i could, they'd fix it.

Response from Trail Blazer Campaign Services

Replied June 2010

Thanks!!

Maggie from Kline for Congress

Review Title

I have and will continue to recommend TB to anyone and everyone. The ease of FEC filing and searchable fields makes TB better then anyone else out there.

Pros

A great campaign tool for any size team. The uploads are easy, mass emails are fairly easy and support staff is the best.

Cons

The difficulty is HTML emails with photos is a challenge.

October 2015

Laura from Minnesota Homeownership Center

October 2015

Robust donor management with excellent Customer Support!

Our agency has only scratched the surface of Trail Blazer's functionality, but found it to be an effective tool for our fundraising needs. Client support is top-notch; I never had to wait more than a few minutes for help navigating the system.

Katheen from The Edge Center

Beginning user

I would recommend it period.

Pros

I have found Trail Blazer to be easy to use right out of the box. There is still a long learning curve but their customer service and knowledge support is great.

Cons

Non that I have come across so far.

May 2013

Graciela from The Alexander House

May 2013

We are very pleased with the product and with the support we have gotten from the team. Although the learning curve is pretty steep, the product is fantastic. Thank you for your help.

October 2013

Tomm from Friends of Tim Hugo

October 2013

Definitely Recommend it

The software is extremely simple to use, versatile to different needs, and is easy to integrate to the internet. Definitely a two thumbs up recommendation

September 2016

Erica from Tri-County Animal Rescue

September 2016

Trailblazer is Great!

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They answer all questions over the phone and via email. They are very helpful and fast.

Cons

I do not have a complaint. Both the product and the vendor are great.

Thomas from Campaign to Send Richard Cash to Congress

October 2009

I don't know what this title things means

Would buy again if given the choice.

Pros

Very easy to install. Pretty intuitive use

Cons

Nothing really of significance that I have noted.

Joann from REACH

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Not as easy or intuitive as it sounded.

It seems like their transition from political campaigns to non-profits is still missing important elements.

Pros

Really good customer support. Very capable people who respond quickly and with precise information.

Cons

No stats for like-users. No pre-paked campaigns such as Year-End Drive. Missing important features.

Ryan from 4:10 Ministries INC

Awesome product

Makes managing the small stuff that much easier. It seems to specifically target non profit organizations and assist them with accounting stuff that the average Joe can't understand.