• Pros

• "The dashboard is easy to use, and efficient. The process to send a text is simple, and quick; which makes giving easy to do. "

• "Ease of use. It removes the obstacles to giving (bring a checkbook, get cash out, fill out a form, etc.) Text2Give is so easy to use, it makes it hard not to give. "

• "The ease of use in general. The software was relatively easy to setup and the customer service support was excellent."

• Cons

• "The fact that fees are taken out of the donor's giving rather than an invoice to us. It makes it difficult for us to manage in the books the way it is structured."

• "No major cons. Our implementation wasn't as turn-key as it would be for most using their platform, but they are very flexible and helpful to work with."

• "It is just a little time consuming to initially set up your account, but once this is done, it is quick and easy to use. "

Browse Txt2Give Reviews

Stephen from MorningStar Ministries

Industry: Fund-Raising

The Best Text to give program!

We did a lot of research into finding the best test to give program for our international ministry. We looked at many options and weighed cost, functionality and usability. Surprisingly Txt2Give came out on top with all three. We needed some integrations adjustments and they were very responsive and helpful. We've been using this program for over 2 years and still love it to this day. We have over 800 users at this point and donations have been increasing almost every month.

Pros

This program has a incredible dashboard with easy to use reports, seamless backend integrations. It's extremely user-friendly for making donations and event updating account information. Of all the programs I have to manage this one causes me the least issues. It always works and the support team is responsive and helpful.

Cons

I wish that we could use this program for our entire payment processing. But my IT team tells me that is not possible as there is a security feature preventing it.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied April 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Stephen! Please get in touch with us to let us know why your IT team says our service can't be used for other areas of your payment processing. We're completely PCI compliant and we make sure our product, including payment page is completely secure.

Natalie from Global Kingdom Ministries Inc.

Global Kingdom Ministries

Pros

Our congregants are able to set-up recurring donations. We are able to make changes to those recurring donations on their behalf, as well as them being able to make the change themselves. Txt2Give links up with our own donation and database program, so donations are automatically inputted to our clients' accounts. We are able to set up multiple causes for which people can donate to, turning them on and off when needed, eg. Holiday Food Drives, Disaster Relief Funds, etc. Everyone gets an email acknowledging their donation has been received.

Cons

Sometimes, the connection to our database drops. If this occurs during off hours, as it did one Sunday, we are not aware until we are back at our computers. Each record has to be updated manually, once we are back online.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Natalie! We're so glad that you've been loving Txt2Give

Jill from Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village

ASYV Review of Txt2Give

Pros

Txt2Give is simple to use, budget-friendly, and the customer support is amazing. Our organization uses the platform for our gala each year. We've found that all other comparable softwares are too expensive and better serve organizations that host many events throughout the year. Txt2Give provides us with an option that we can afford and that better meets our needs given that we host only one large-scale fundraiser per year.

Cons

1) Needs functionality on the back-end (to add in offline donations, change the goal on our own, etc.). 2) Donors should be able to change how their name is displayed even after they are in the system. 3) It would be great if the design/content of the thermometer page could be further customized.

Cynthia from First United Methodist Church

Texting and giving made easy

Our church really enjoys using Txt2Give because of how easy it is to give!

Pros

If you are like me, always forgetting to carry cash or my check book, Txt2Give is the easiest way to give. It is very easy to do, and easy to follow the step by step directions. No tech knowledge required. If you can text you can give! Simple as that. our church and our congregation uses it pretty regularly.

Cons

I don't feel like I have found any cons with this software, as long as you follow the steps you should be able to use it properly.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the love, Cynthia! We're so glad you're loving it!

Karen from Jerry Savelle Ministries

None at this time

Pros

Our customers love it. Its easy for them to use and easy for me to pull reports

Cons

The fact that we cannot import the info directly into our database

Reasons for Choosing Txt2Give

Response from Txt2Give

Replied March 2020

Hi, Karen! Some CRM's don't actually allow direct imports. I'm not sure who you are using to know if yours is one of those or not. It looks like you are not using our free online giving on your site though. That would not only allow people to setup a recurring donation online, but it would also allow you to see all of your online and text donations in our dashboard, in one place. If you want to do that, you can find the link on your profile page in the dashboard. Simply swap that out with the current link on your website and that's it!

Ola from North Highland Church

My review on Txt2Give

It gives donors a way to give without using an actual check. I'm anticipating that more donors will begin using this option.

Pros

It's easy to use. At first I wasn't sure that it would work for us because our donors were not using this option of paying their tithes. Now it is being used more often as they become more confident in using it.

Cons

I had a little bit of trouble of being able to post deposits from Txt2Give in a way it would make easy to reconcile the bank account each month. I finally caught on that Txt2Give settles each day that there are transactions.

Reasons for Choosing Txt2Give

There again I was not involved in decision making of other products.

Dewanda from St. Augustine's University

T2G is an awesome tool

Our donations are more timely and quickly deposited into our account.

Pros

The ease of use. Individuals can just text $

Cons

No cons at this time, we are satisfied with the product

James from Pathways 4 Youth

Digital giving!!

We love Text2Give because we are not the most organized family at home and very busy at work. This overall has helped us give when we wanted to!

Pros

Text2Give is a fast, secure, and easy way to give to organizations that you want to support. We use this at my church as well and has made those days that you just did not bring money with, easier!! You can still give when your heart wants to without having to go to an ATM or bring that bent up check book with you everywhere!

Cons

The only thing we can see that Text3Give may be an issue is the fact that our information is being delivered through the internet. However, most auto pay options do the same thing so the risk is not really any more than anything else!!

Maya from IKOS

Txt2Give

Pros

Txt2Give is great! It has made giving to my church and other charities so much easier! Txt2Give is easy to set up and you only have to enter your personal info and payment info once and then you simply can text the amount you want to give. What a blessing this has been!

Cons

I have no cons with this. The only thing that was a minor hassle was when I deleted the Txt2Give number by accident once. But really it only took me a minute to look it up again and then I stored it in my phone so I haven't had that problem again.

TYLER from Choices for Youth

Godsend for event activation

Txt2Give has been incredibly useful for lowering the barrier of entry for people to donate to us, meaning that we're more likely to get more donations from people who are at our events and etc.

Pros

Hands down, this type of service is the easiest way to source donations from your supporters, especially at something like an event, where you don't necessarily want people to have to navigate to your website, click a donate button, fill out a big form, etc. It's quick and easy and allows us to activate our supporters instantaneously.

Cons

Wish there were a bit more backend features for things like adding offline donations and etc. When we use this for an event, we usually also have a few other donation avenues running simultaneously, and for our reconciliation purposes it would be easier if we didn't have to split those donations between different services.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied March 2020

Hi, Tyler! The ability to enter in outside donations will be released soon! YAY

Valerie from Calgary Full Gospel Church

The support team have always made us feel like we are their exclusive clients.

Pros

It is SIMPLE to use, simple to learn yet effective for our needs. It gives us the options we need for raising funds for causes we have. Most importantly, we have never had one of our donors complain to us that the software is too difficult or it made mistakes, etc. Our congregation members are happy with the software and it shows in that the number of users has increased steadily over the years. People like it for the ease of giving it provides. We also like the many queries (reports) that can be generated quickly. This is greatly appreciated in integrating the data into our church accounting program. Text2Give was recommended to us by another church that had used it for about a year and they extolled its benefits. Now having used Text2Give for several years we know it for ourselves and have recommended it to other ministries. Perhaps above all, the support team really are the best I've ever dealt with across industries. Whenever I have a question their response is minutes away, not days. They are accessible. They are friendly and always take my concerns as their own. I never feel brushed off or made to feel stupid because of what I've asked. They are most gracious and always treat me with respect, even when I realize in the end that my question was illogical. In turn, I have great respect for them, the work they do and the service they provide through Text2Give.

Cons

There's only one thing that we've found it lacks and that is a summary report of all givers and their giving totals for the year. However, they were able to do it for us from their end. We were surprised that more ministries haven't asked for this option.

Simple Text Campaign Software

This software allowed us to easily complete a matching donation campaign at an event. We were able to raise a large amount of money, in a short time, with only a small fee. The support is amazing and setup is simple. The reporting and communication tools are extremely helpful, as well. Non-for-profits could use this software as part of an annual campaign, or as part of more frequent collections!

Pros

Txt2Give is easy to configure and use with the help of Txt2Give's instruction and customer service. There are options to customize, for example, customization of a logo, email messaging and what shows on the screen when donations are being made. The thermometer shows up with icons on the side including donor's name (if desired) and amount. After using two years in a row, it is great for donors to not have to re-enter their information to make a donation.

Cons

My least favorite part of this product is the software is limited to customization. I have seen fundraisers that use other visuals than a thermometer. But, that being said, we pay a MUCH better price for Txt2Give. It fits our needs, and I am sure it can fit the needs of others.

Valerie from Perfecting Saints Church

The software is Awesome and very easy to use.

Convenience and easy to use.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that is convenient for our members and visitors. The times that we are living in many people are not carrying cash, so txt2give is perfect for giving your donations.

Cons

The least thing about this software is that it can't be integrated to quickbooks and more information about the causes for changing the options for donations. I would love to be able to talk with a person on the phone but there is no number listed.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied June 2018

Hey Valerie! Thanks so much for the review and glad you are enjoying Txt2Give. We might be able to integrate with QuickBooks. We have a way to submit feature requests so that would be the first step. Also, we definitely have a support number for customers. You can get in touch with our support team at (888) 604-6536. Looking forward to hearing from you!

An excellent and efficient software for giving!

I have absolutely loved Txt2Give and have had an amazing experience using it overall! I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in providing this as a giving option in your church.

Pros

I loved that this software makes it easy for people in the congregation to tithe and give during the week. It is quick, efficient and enables you to give from wherever you are, which is great! It helps people tithe immediately and give the first 10% . It's easy to set up, use, and maintain.

Cons

I've experienced one technical difficulty and when I reached out to the company about it, they weren't very helpful and I had to just figure it out, but other times I've contacted them, they've been great!

Response from Txt2Give

Replied September 2018

HI! I'm so thrilled that you love Txt2Give and see it as a valuable asset to your church. However, I see that you might've had a single experience with our support that left you feeling less than happy. It's extremely important to me as the Founder of the company to make sure our support is first class, and that we leave everyone that asks for help feeling amazing. So please reach out to me and let me know what happened so we can make sure that I can address anything that needs addressing.

Stephen from MorningStar Ministries

Incredibly functional and easy to use giving software.

Pros

1. Great security 2. Ease of use (both for donors and accounting staff) 3. Simple and accurate reporting dashboard 4. Easily accessible data for download and analysis 5. Quick and responsive customer service 6. Costs less than any comparable true "text to give" software available (according to my research) 7. It just works. I don't have to worry about it breaking down.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about this software is that I cannot (yet) use it for my entire giving platform. He is still working on allowing the anonymous giving option so I can replace the other services I use with Txt2Give exclusively.

Sara Jane from Sally's List

When we held our annual luncheon, we needed an easy way to collect donations. Txt2Give was perfect

Pros

It was simple to get it "up and running" and provided a seamless platform from our donors to our credit card processor. We found that most of our event guests preferred to use Txt2Give over swiping their credit cards. I was appreciative of the reminders that people received to complete their donations as many of them did so when reminded. If there had been no reminder, I doubt the donations would have been completed.

Cons

It seemed a bit pricey for the amount of time it was available to us. That being said, it paid for itself in donations on the day of the event. We have regular small-scale events and I would use Txt2Give at those if it was available to me all of the time, but I'm sure we can't afford it. I would like an annual rate that wouldn't break the bank. We are a small organization with a small budget. We had to ponder long and hard before we made the investment in Txt2Give. Since we only used it on the day of the event (not including the following couple days of reminders), it seems like their should have been lower price available.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied January 2018

Hi Sara! So glad to hear that Txt2Give was the preferred way for your donors to give at your event. It's also nice knowing those donation reminders we send out automatically for you were effective in maximizing your donation dollars! We do have a monthly option you can use to use Txt2Give throughout the year. It starts at just $25/month. Our hope is that's affordable for any nonprofit, even ones that are on a tight budget. Let us know if you'd like to roll onto the monthly option so you can offer donors a simple way to support your organization year-round!

Shari from The Church at Rancho Bernardo

Our experience with this program has been nothing short of Excellent

Excellent reporting for tracking our contributions.

Pros

The dashboard is very comprehensive and provides me with all of the data that I need for transactions. For instance, it reports causes, batch numbers (for bank matching) and much more.

Cons

The user interface isn't always very intuitive. I've received several calls from users that aren't able to edit their giving information. They are not yet used to using a browser on their phones.

Joshua from Awakening Church

Practical and Helpful

Txt2Give takes away the hassle of re-entering card/account numbers every week on our church tithe and allows us to tithe wherever we are, regardless of whether or not we're in town every weekend.

Pros

Txt2Give saves and secures all of our financial giving information, and allows us to easily make reoccurring donations and tithes every week.

Cons

I wish that the initial account setup didn't take you out of the text message out to a web page to complete setup. It would have been much faster and streamline if the whole setup could take place in the text thread.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied March 2020

Hi, Joshua! Thanks so much for your feedback. The reason that a first-time (only) donor will be ask to register via secure webpage and not in the text message environment is because the registration page is encrypted and more secure. The text message environment is not a secure place to enter personal information, and cannot be encrypted. Because we take security with the utmost importance, we do require the more secure approach to protect your donors. The only time a donor will ever have to leave the texting environment is the first time they give. After they register, they will stay in the text message flow for any additional gifts made

Rodeena from The Greater Allen A.M.E. Cathedral of New York

Our experience with Txt2Give is great! Excellent customer support!

The software provides our members with an easy way to give from their mobile device.

Pros

Cons

The pending registration could be more efficient. When a user registers, as administrator I see "pending registration," which is a bit vague. I would love to see more details about the pending registration. Those pending registrations often stay there for several days -- there is nothing that explains the stage of a pending registration. This could be improved.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the review, Rodeena! We're always open to feedback, so if you have any ideas about how we could improve pending registrations, let us know through the chat feature in our Dashboard.

Kerri from Bramalea Christian Fellowship

My experience with Text2Give has been outstanding.

Younger donors prefer to use this software over traditional donor methods. We have seen an increase in donations from this key demographic.

Pros

The software is easy to use both by us and by our donors. Customer support is responsive and has answered all questions in a timely manner.

Cons

We are a Canadian user and had to switch our Gateway and Merchant account provider in order to be able to use Text2Give. At the time we signed up, there were limited partners they worked with.

Clarence from Liberty Christian Ministries the Blessed Place

Great giving platform. Has increased church giving over 20%!!

Accounting and bookkeeping

Pros

Simplicity of use and easy instructions. Even the smallest child to the eldest adult can and does use it. Nothing yet. Software works very well. Frankly, we have seen nothing that could be considered a negative. Back office support is timely and comprehensive.

Cons

Response from Txt2Give

Replied July 2018

Thanks, Pastor Calvin! It's so awesome that Txt2Give has been a big hit with your members and provided an increase of over 20% in your church's giving!!

Abbie from Unlikely Heroes

Txt2Give is a fantastic platform that really works to fit the needs of its customers!

Pros

I love how quick and responsive the Support team are to the changing needs of our non profit. Whenever we have a question or an issue, He is always so quick to respond and do his best to fix the issue, and if there isn't a solution available, then he works to build one that works for us! It's a great software that is constantly growing and changing to the needs that we as an organization have.

Cons

The most difficult thing for me and my team is that we aren't able to go into the system and adjust messaging and content directly. As a non profit organization we are very specific in our messaging to our supporters, and this messaging has to be approved by several different levels of people, so sometimes it takes a while to come up with the final copy that we're using - so then having to give it to support team to input into the system adds a step for us. If we were able to input it directly and make changes and tweaks in the copy that would be great!

Pamela from Hillcrest Church of Christ

Txt2Give is a great fit for us

We have seen our giving increased and individuals who had previously not given have become regular contributors due to the ease of use and availability.

Pros

Txt2Give was simple to set up--we were up and running within 24 hours! It has been easy to use for both givers and the office staff. Setting up keywords is quick and easy and has allowed us to use Txt2Give for a variety of needs from recurring donations to one time registration fees.

Cons

We have not had any problems or issues with the software.

Shannon from Bold City Church

Easy to use for our church - simple reporting. Works well with our main giving system.

Brad from Solid Rock Baptist Church

Txt2Give is a great solution for churches.

Has enabled us to easily collect online donations in a simple and effective manner. Some users won't download an app, but virtually everyone texts which makes it a perfect solution for our ministry.

Pros

Their flat-rate platform pricing, the ability to use my payment processor of choice, and customer support. A great solution for churches eligible for special processor pricing through MyWell ministries. We are saving a significant sum over the long term using our own processor with Txt2Give. One of the customers rep has been super helpful and available when questions arise. We've had multiple users comment on how easy it was to register and donate through the platform.

David from Salem Church of God

Would use Txt2Give all over again!

Pros

The ease in setting up the backend for us in admin land. It was very straightforward and it not difficult to manage.

Cons

Response from Txt2Give

Replied May 2018

Hi Pastor David! So glad to hear that you love Txt2Give. I wanted to address the fees real quick. We work with many different payment gateways, and fees are handled differently from gateway to gateway. With Stripe, the fees are taken out of the donation before it hits your bank account. There's nothing we can do about that, unfortunately, but you're welcome to use another gateway that gives you the gross donation amount!

Txt2Give Review

Love the ease that our members have to give!

Pros

The ease of giving for our members. Our mobile giving has gone up significantly using this service

Cons

Members may have a hard time making changes to their accounts if they are not tech savvy, but usually they can figure it out.

John from ERM Education

Makes Church giving a little easier

Pros

Provides another avenue for people to log in and give electronically to our churches and ministries.

Cons

The texting just reroutes you to a webpage. It would be great if there was functionality to text and forget it.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied June 2018

Hey John! Glad you appreciate the way Txt2Give enables a new convenient avenue of giving for churches and ministries. Just wanted to quickly address your comment about just rerouting to a web page. We only do this on the first donation for a donor. After we collect their payment method the first time, all future giving is done completely through text message. The only way we could allow the first donation to go through without sending the donor to a web page would be through donations collected on the phone bill, and we don't offer that service due to all the limitation and barriers for nonprofits. I'm happy to discuss this with you further if you'd like!

lauren from Global Commission Partners

I can't Imagine anyone doing this better!

Its a fast and easy way for my charity to raise money

Pros

I compared a bunch of different websites and companies who do text 2 donate. This one is hands down the best that I found. I was having trouble in the beginning setting everything up with the charities transaction code but they were there every step of the way and have been beyond helpful. They're so fast at responding and you can tell they are just good people! I recommend them to everyone!

Cons

The thing I like the least about the software is that the words have to be a certain way for it to word when texting but I believe its the same with every text 2 donate software.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied June 2017

Thanks so much, Lauren! We're glad Txt2Give was exactly what you and your organization was looking for. Hope to work with you again soon!

Byron from ProsperityME

Winning!

Can't wait to use it again this year at our Community Party event in a few days and see how easy it is to friend-raise right there! Thanks again for this easy-to-use invaluable tool.

Pros

Txt2Give makes it sooooo easy for non-profit organizations like ours to fund raise EASILY during an event without having to jump through hoops or spend lots of time planning—saving valuable time to be able to focus on other more pressing items.

Cons

The one thing I'd like to see would be the ability to customize the thermometer page just a little bit—I think it's good, but I'd like to be able to add graphics or our mission—things like that.

Marita from Glad Tidings Church (Victoria)

Txt2Give has great customer service and the set up of our account was seamless.

Pros

The dashboard is terrific. It gives a quick but comprehensive overview of giving. Causes are easy to add and remove and donor information can be quickly updated.

Cons

Txt2Give doesn't integrate with our current church management system so Txt2Give donations have to be manually entered. But we are in the process of upgrading to a ChMS that is more compatible and manual entry will be a thing of the past.

John from City Bible Church

Txt2Give is amazing for collecting both impulse and recurring text donations!

Brilliantly easy to use to collect donations!

Pros

So easy to use! Text a number the amount to give, select a Cause, enter your payment information, and you're done!

Cons

Not regarding anything to do with the software, but it's been more donors have a more difficult time embracing text giving as secure enough of a method to give. This is the main reason the method hasn't been a favorite in our organization.

Thomas from AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc.

Txt2Give: Affordable, easy to use, produces results

Txt2Give has helped us increase donations--particularly at events--by giving attendees a quick and easy way to give. Because the cost is very reasonable, we consider it a great investment in our fundraising infrastructure.

Pros

Cost is a big factor. All of the other text donation platforms we looked at were exorbitantly expensive. Txt2Give is priced so that even smaller nonprofits can afford (at last) to accept text donations. It is provides a simple and seamless experience for the donor.

Cons

I don't tend to be a fanboy, but after some thought and reviewing the Txt2Give user interface, I can't say there is much I don't like about it. I suppose the user interface could be a little more intuitive, but it doesn't take long to figure it out and it provides all the information we need.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied October 2018

Thanks so much for the great review! Glad to hear you like Txt2Give and that it provides a great value for you and your organization.

Kylie from Kylie Gatewood Ministries, INC

Txt2give been a major blessing to my ministry!

More monthly partners and more communication with them.

Pros

I like the phone/computer integration. People gave give multiple ways but all in one tool. I love how easy it is to set up a reacquiring donation for the user.

Cons

I wish the interface had a different look, but that's a woman for you, always wanting things "pretty". ;-)

Alana from NC Firefighters Museum

Great experience to help raise money for not for profits.

We were able to raise more money than in pas years.

Pros

Software was very easy to set up and use. Instructions were clear and simple to follow. Liked that we could use it just for the event and not have to sign up for things we had no use for.

Cons

The only negative to the software is how it shows up on the screen. Once new people post donations, the old ones are removed. There should be a way to scroll the names so you can continuously see everyone who has donated, not just the last 20 donors.

Debra from First Baptist of O'Fallon

Very Happy with Text2Give

Very good. No complaints at all.

Pros

The software was very user friendly. Support was easy to access.

Cons

Nothing. We were very happy with Text2Give. The only reason we stopped using the software was to consolidate our online giving to one vendor.

Fee from Partners Against Child Trafficking (P.A.C.T. )

The Txt2give technology was the difference maker at the event.

Real Time giving.. Ease of use for customer, Ability to create several giving campaigns

Pros

Just wanted to send you a quick note of thanks to the support team. The Txt2 Give technology was the difference maker at the event.. Of course the credit card reader went down during the event.. No worries.. Thanks to you taking the time to show me how to properly set up the system the other day, we were able to switch the rest of the donors to buy their auction items onsite. This is not including long term donors who will be paying via text.. Again thanks.. Check you out for the next event in August and December. Fee Gentry, Chair Advisory Council, PACT

Cons

The set up is not that intuitive. If I didn't have support team guided me through the specific set up, I probably would have missed a few very important functions and features critical to the success of the campaign.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied October 2017

So glad our service made the difference at your event, Fee! Let us know when you're ready for the next event!

Jessica from LS Church

GREAT Customer Service!

Pros

The customer service is amazing! The team is so proactive. Often times they fix and address any issues we are having before we even know we've made an error or have a problem. They are priced well and are very user friendly. Great security features as well.

Cons

I have not found a true con over the time that I've used this software. I would like a mobile dashboard and more app features.

Kim from Old St. Patrick's Church

Great Option for Churches

Overall experience with Txt2Give has been great. It would be nice if there was an option to pay for the software with a monthly EFT instead of a credit card. If there was a way to ensure users that it is secure that would be great too.

Pros

User friendly, easy to setup, integrated with our Database

Cons

We have had users complain that it does not seem secure and they are scared to put their information in

Reasons for Choosing Txt2Give

We didn't really look into other products, because this one integrated with our database and was recommended to us by the software company we use for our donor database.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied March 2020

Hi, Kim! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad that you're loving Txt2Give! I can assure you that every donation made with Txt2Give is extremely safe. We meet the same strict PCI Level 1 regulations that any bank or credit card company has to meet, and all information is securely encrypted. Sensitive donor information is never stored in our system either, so your donors can rest assured that their giving is perfectly secure.

Nina Jo from River of Life Church

Easy to use. Once you set up your account.

More income for the church due to impulsive giving.

Pros

Gives the donor a n opportunity to make the donation right then when they are in church, while they are thinking about it! Younger people, especially, seem to use this software exclusively in their giving.

alice from The House of Prayer

I wanted an easy way for people to begin to give to the Ministry

Solving the process of having the person go to another site to give. With text to give easy to do right on your phone.

Pros

Ease of giving, once you enter the credit or debit card information you don't have to register again. You don't have to download an application to use. Very simple to use. Helpful for older generation to use since they do text more often than emails or going to another site. All they have to do is use their phone. like the automated email they will receive once they give.

Cons

It takes two days before you receive the donations. I would like it if they could use checking account in addition to debit and credit cards. Would like to have the ability to capture address/contact information of the person. Pay extra if you would to use easy numbers to have them text to you at . ( small fee)

Reasons for Choosing Txt2Give

I just googled the name and this product was listed first.

Andrew from Blue Ridge Community Church

Awesome and Easy!!

We setup Txt2Give this past year and it integrated very well (and very easily) with RockRMS which we also use. We have been thrilled with how it has made giving easier and more up to date!

Pros

For us, it was easy to set up and also integrates really well with Rock RMS. It makes corporate church giving super easy. As users, my wife and I love it.

Cons

The initial setup takes a little effort but once it’s setup, it’s totally awesome and easy to use. And when texting to give, make sure you get the correct number and amount!

Response from Txt2Give

Replied March 2020

Hey, Andrew! We're glad you're loving Txt2Give!

Thomas from The River Church, Inc.

Great, easy to use

Increased giving during our streaming services, and ease of record keeping.

Pros

the turn around time is quick and the format is easy to use. One click and I have all the information I need to review all accounts. Thanks!

Randy from BCF Church

Txt2Give has helped us to connect with a new generation of givers. So easy to use!

Pros

It is very fast and easy for young and old. I use it every week on the stage while the offering is being received and it only takes 10 seconds. I get instant confirmation and it is in our database just as quick. It has saved significant inputting time for our record keeper. It works in Canada with a Canadian phone number!

Mary from Transformation Church

Easy and fast to set up!

Pros

Super easy to use, no hassles, very fast responses to questions

Cons

Giver cannot tag donation for a specific purpose

Response from Txt2Give

Replied November 2018

Hi Mary! Thanks for submitting a review. I'm happy to hear that our product is hassle-free and easy to use. That's our mission! As for the giver not being able to tag a donation for specific purpose, it's true that we don't provide a free-form text box for the giver to tag a donation, like a dedication or memorial. This is a request we've gotten in the past and are considering the feature request. If you'd like to talk more about it please reach out to Support.

Mark from FLAG Church

Quality product, great setup support

Adding another stream for people to give opened new doors of donations.

Pros

Yes, our giving did increase. The video provided was extremely helpful in communicating the functions of Txt2Give to our congregation. We have had zero complaints after 8 months of use.

Cons

I wish that the API for Touchpoint Database would be finalized so we could connect our Church CMS to our Txt2Give.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied October 2017

Thanks, Mark! I'm so glad Txt2Give has been easy for your congregation to use, and that you've seen an increase in giving! Touchpoint integration is coming soon!

Kathleen from Barbour Books

Did not purchase the software, but used it as a giver

Fast, safe, convenient… Finally in tune with technology and the next generation of givers.

Pros

I used to attend a church where all you had to do was text a certain number designated by the organization, and type in an amount. I believe it was this software. We never carried cash or checks but wanted to give. The text option would flash on the screen at service and it was easy and convenient to give this way.

Cons

I don’t know enough about it to list a con. The new church we go to uses Tithe.ly Which is great because you can look it up online using the churches website and give even when you’re not at church. That option may be available with this as well, but I never used it, so I don’t know.

Response from Txt2Give

Replied November 2018

Hi, Kathleen! I'm glad you enjoyed using Txt2Give at your church. We do also offer a way for donors to give from the church's website at no extra cost. Maybe your church just didn't use that feature. Thanks for the review!

Marion from Church of the City

Easy to use.

Pros

Txt2Give is so easy to use. All the information that I need is readily available and easy to access.

Cons

I often think I have everything, log out, and then realize I need an address or something so have to log in again and wait for the security code. Not the fault of the software!

Response from Txt2Give

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the review, Marion! So glad you're loving Txt2Give.

Katie from The Vineyard Church

Easy text giving

It’s an easy way to set up text giving and allow donors to participate.

Pros

Overall it’s an easy platform for text giving, and is fairly simple to set up and use for people who aren’t used to this format.

Cons

It’s a fairly simple product with not a ton of features or add ons. Though the simplicity is nice, the design could be updated.

Jerry from House of Judah Church

Great!

Pros

No time restraints. I can give at any time. It is always my intention to give on Sundays but sometimes I'm so busy after the service is over, I just simply forget. No problem, the software is available anytime on my cell phone and I just give when I remember.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like bout it. Like I said, it's so convenient I can give anytime. There are really no cons in my mind. I never imagined giving could be made so easy.