• Pros

• "I like the look and feel of grow. It looks really now and not outdated. It really is a great looking product."

• "Great feature set. Easy to use, even without SQL experience. Nice presentation. Love the TV/dark-screen mode. The latest Metric Builder UX enhancements are terrific!"

• "Easy to use, great design, flexible, excellent integrations, fast customer service."

• Cons

• "With so much data from so many sources sometimes it takes a bit to get it to feed right, but the customer support has been great. "

• "Builder can be slow and lag, but they have made huge improvements on this."

• "- If you're not an analytical person or comfortable with numbers, it will be difficult for you to ramp up. - Steep learning curve- but so worth it! "

Browse Grow Reviews

Jeff from BIGSHOT Inbound

Not your average SaaS BI company. Grow is something special!

Pros

What separates Grow from the other players in the SaaS BI reporting software space is three fold. 1) Price. I had a call with DOMO and actually laughed when they told me what their platform would cost me each month. Grow is affordable for small agencies, startups and small to mid sized companies - especially when you factor in the ROI it generates. 2) Ease of use. We looked at MSBI but it's complexities - especially around Google Analytics made getting our reporting up and running extremely expensive. Grow makes connecting data sources super easy. I was up and running with basic reporting the day I signed up. 3) Data scientists. In my experience with SaaS software, their onboarding calls can be a big time waster, simply because the people performing the onboarding, are not experts in the field but rather lower level employees who were trained to follow a predetermined onboarding process. My onboarding at Grow was presented by a real data scientist! Not only did he provide excellent training on the software, he made suggestions on how to tweak my reporting needs to show greater value to my clients. The combination of these three elements come together seamlessly to create a truly viable alternative to Microsoft BI, DOMO and Tableau. Watch out big guys! Here comes GROW!

Cons

Surely I could find something bad to say right? Not really! I guess if forced I would say that they need to be easier to find on the web. I would have started using Grow months ago - had I known it was out there. So, get those marketing guys to work! Hey - I'm a marketing guy - put me to work!

Jeff from OneSaas

Great, easy-to-use non-technical tool for business insights

Overall, this has given us the metrics platform we needed to be able to build and maintain the reports we require to monitor and gain key insights to our business. The team at Grow have always been outstanding to help us solve everything from simple to very complex problems in our to achieve our reporting goals.

Pros

Can do almost anything with patience and logic, no need to distract developers to assist with complicated data queries. Customer support is outstanding, always taking the time to properly understand and help address anything you throw at them - very solution-focused.

Cons

Can be a bit buggy at times, especially after big releases, requiring more attention than I would like towards "fixing" metrics that were previously working fine. Can also be very slow with large data sets, some of which are just too big for it to handle.

Greg from Malawi's Pizza Enterprises

Industry: Restaurants

Not for those wanting to really look into their data

We use the tool to eliminate some of the data silos we have in our operations. It has wonderful functionality of bringing in multiple data sources - from social media, website analytics, POS data, etc. - into one dashboard. We've been able to get important data, from multiple sources, into the faces of our managers every 5 minutes (that's the least amount of time between data updates). Which has allowed us to be more agile when it comes to saving money and reducing risk. It has great flexibility and the team at Grow definitely works hard to impress. They build an integration into one of our software to make it easier to work with their system.

Pros

Their UI is awesome. I love the overall look and feel for the entire system. Graphs look updated, clean, and they are fairly easy to customize. Making the dashboards look good is fairly simple.

Cons

Not data warehousing the data is an issue. Long load times really get me frustrated with the software. It seems to take a minute to edit a metric, load a new metric, or even sometime update a metric. Updating a dashboard can take 2 minutes at times. Drilling down and looking into the data is very underwhelming. Dashboard filters don't exist so you're stuck loading filters only to individual metrics, not the whole dashboard. Email triggers that send reports on a set schedule are limited to only 7 am MT on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. Time zone offsets have been the death of me in the system. They use SQLite to format the data coming in but their out-of-the-box data filtering overrides all SQLite filters. It's been super frustrating trying to get the data we want.

Excellent product and value

We use them to show our recruiter's kpis and company performance

Pros

The user dashboards are extremely easy to follow and set up - I can gather info quickly and efficiently

Cons

Looking back on past info - could be a bit easier to find and more readily available (not as intuitive)

Pete from Novi AMS

Critical Piece of our Tech Stack

There was a learning curve, but I was able to instrument the most critical areas of our business. The data is definitely allowing me to make much better decisions. Both of our businesses are seeing significant growth, and I can’t help but think some of it is due to the business intelligence that Grow is providing us.

Pros

Grow provides out of the box connections to most of the software that we already use. Additionally, their sales team was much more consultative than other software companies.

Cons

You need to have some technical ability. If you're not "good with spreadsheets," you're going to struggle implementing Grow. That said, anyone can read the charts once they're created.

Reasons for Choosing Grow

We chose Grow due to their robust API connections to other SaaS platforms.

Eric from Mark Spain Real Estate

Grow Dashboard

Grow has given our organization greater visibility on what's important to our business. It elevated performance and helps us understand past, current, and future performance trends. This helps us model and predict future goals. We're excited to see all our data points in one place.

Pros

Grow makes displaying data from multiple sources very easy. We have many different data points that stem from multiple locations and user interfaces, and Grow displays this data all in one place and on many different customizable dashboards for the different departments that may want to look at the same data, but in a different way or combination. The charts, run rates, goal trends, and simplification of data presentation has streamlined our operation and made all of us extremely competitive! It's great seeing our teams' performance lift simply by giving greater insight into the business in an easy-to-interpret interface.

Cons

It would be a nice addition to layer in some gamification. This may already exist and I am unaware of it.

Reasons for Choosing Grow

Cost and display were drivers in the decision.

William from Matix Labs

Grow Makes It Easy

Pros

It connects different data points very easily and its power is awesome. It creates a simple dashboard that makes viewing the data easy and clear. Anytime I've had a need, customer service is very helpful.

Cons

I would like to see Facebook and Shopify specific pre-made templates. Maybe gather the top 10 dashboards most eccommerce and Facebook marketing owners want to see and then make an attractive dashboard that you can just plug n play. Then with 1 dashboard let the viewer be able to change what the date ranges are. Thank you for all the value you've created!

alec from Spectrio

great onboarding and simple integration

We've acquired a number of new businesses over the years. While we have integrated most of the financial functions into one system, we still have a number of service systems that needed to be joined for executive reporting not involving spreadsheets. Grow.com makes our reporting fast and easy and allow us to make timely decisions.

Pros

Grow makes it easy to connect a ton of different data sources. The UI is quick to learn and easy to understand.

Cons

The integration with our CRM took quite a bit of effort to establish, however Grow has since simplified the integration.

Yehudis from Harvesting Media

Awesome Customer Support Team!

Pros

They have a great customer support team that helps you with set up, and once you learn it, it becomes pretty intuitive.

Cons

It could get a little complicated when running data that isn't preset in the software.

Grant from codeSpark

Industry: Computer Games

Solid Dashboard Tool for Small Companies

Overall I believe it's a good "bang for the buck" solution.

Pros

We are a metrics driven company with several important data sources and Grow lets us put our key metrics in one dashboard.

Cons

It requires a developer to set it up and is not super flexible in terms of display options.

Kristopher from Scientist.com (The Assay Depot, Inc)

Industry: Biotechnology

Amazing Visual and Connected Ability Dashboard

Grow does two things really well. The first is the visual appearance of grow is amazing. They have done a really good job in making it look great. It makes people want to buy and use the product. My entire team is exciting for us to finish up the dashboards and roll it out. The ability to have multiple dashboards for different divisions on your team is great. The second thing they do really well is the ability to connect all your data in one place. As a small business that is building from the ground up, we have data coming from multiple location, Google Analytics, Dropbox, our website, quickbooks, etc. Now we have a central location that we can look at all the data. It has allowed us to look at our whole business in real time. Where grow falls a little short on is the ability to manually create. Everything looks great but sometime you cant show all the necessary data you need to, in the way you want to. The metrics are static and you dont have the ability to manipulate the data the way you want to, like where a number goes or create a needed metrics. For the most part some of the things we are trying to do are more robust, that typical businesses might not notice the constraints. Grows dashboard inability to be flexibility in its designing makes it hard, if there is something your really want to show but are unable, you are kind of locked in The main complaint is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out and go to the next. If you have to exit out you lose the dramatics that the full screen dashboard creates. I have the ability to scroll over the numbers in full screen but I cant just click next dashboard. That part makes no sense to me. I can live without a metrics because it looks so great but If I cant present it, that creates an issue. Overall, it is a amazing tool, that I believe my company will be growing with. It has got great reception from everyone that we have shown too. And the main purpose is it is suppose to sell the business and how well you might be doing. It does a great job doing that. The customer support is really great. The people at grow are really helpful. Having a support team that can assist you means a lot. They are looking out for your success. Cheers

Pros

Cons

a) Some of the metrics are sometimes not as manipulative as we would like. Where we would like to move around a number or something. They are more static. b) The real big one is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out.

Solid BI Dashboard Solution

It's been great to build out the dashboards that we need to see what's working in real-time so we can make smart, data-backed decisions, in real-time.

Pros

As a marketer who tends to geek out on performance data, it's been great to have a solid dashboard solution that allows me to connect multiple data sources, aggregate all the data and slice and dice to create visual charts, graphs and tables that paint a clear picture of how our marketing initiatives are performing.

Cons

Again as a marketer (vs. a data analyst), there is a bit of a learning curve at first when figuring out how to leverage Grow's data manipulation and filtering tools. But the Grow team has continually made improvements to these systems, which have dramatically improved the metric/dashboard building experience. My main criticisms, which are probably not unique to Grow, just revolve around the integrations that they provide. They are still missing some popular platform connections that we need.

Troy from Aira.io

Great solution for SaaS oriented - BI, exploration enabled in days across 100's of sources

We have 30+ SaaS systems and were using SQL/GSheets to analyze data. Within 15 days of implementing we had over 100 metrics and 10's of dashboards - six months later the Grow and the discussion of metrics is everywhere - slack, email, online, on company dashboards, in the hands of our investors. This all with one dedicated analytics resource.

Pros

Ease: because 100's of the most common data sources are pre-integrated you can quickly get past the headache of secure access and onto the business of working with data. Because you can do most analytics without deep sql knowledge more of the business staff can participate in developing the graphs and knowledge. Pace of Innovation: Grow is launching new features every month making it increasingly easy to develop the metrics you need. Pricing Model: Because this isn't a "pay per seat" model and instead a per metric model the value delivered is aligned with cost - occasional users, heavy users all can leverage the full power of the platform without breaking the bank.

Cons

If you want super advanced visualizations on par with the highest priced BI tools this isn't for you - this tool is rich but has made appropriate tradeoffs for the purpose of simplicity. For example, you can't have multiple series on the second axis of a 2-axis graph.

Adam from TETON Sports

Review - TETON Sports

Our experience has been very positive. Thanks to training from the last Data Driven Summit, we've been able to successfully tap into our data and successfully aggregate it enough to gain insights.

Pros

This software allows for the majority of your data to be accessible within Grow's platform. The abilities to transform the data and present it in a professional, and aesthetically appealing way is critical. I've enjoyed the ability that Grow has to leverage a lot of the functions and abilities available in Excel and other database querying languages inherently in their builder.

Cons

Without a knowledge of SQL, many data sources are rendered useless or very cumbersome to retrieve meaningful data. Many of the lesser know data sources do not (understandably) have metrics pre built and ready to add to dashboards, therefore, inspection of the data sources and knowledge of SQL transformations and joins are required to achieve the right data for what's needed.

Dave from Ignitium

Most Comprehension and Easy to Use Dashboard Platform!

Grow allows my entire agency and all of our clients to see the metrics that matter most. In turn, we are able to make adjustments 10x faster than when we had to manually pull reports and create visuals on a weekly/monthly basis.

Pros

I have been using Grow for over a year now and I am in it every day. When initially researching realtime dashboard systems I was drawn to Grow because it offered all of the integrations I needed as a digital marketer. It was extremly easy to learn how to setup the metrics and to integrate multiple data sources such as advertising spend versus customer data from Salesforce. The recently added a variety of new capabilities to allow for the user to modify the data present using filters which has come in very handy when presenting to clients.

Cons

The only drawback I can think of is I would like to have more flexibility with customizing the visuals with the size of the fonts and having a few more options with the types of charts.

August 2016

Glendon from Able Lending

August 2016

Gem of a product

The product allows you to pull in data from different sources of your company (and combine them) and build visualizations. It also supports custom SQL queries on the data sources. It basically turns them into SQL tables and then lets you query them. They also support excel type features. The company is definitely early stage and has a bunch of things to iron out but I love the design the vision of the product and think there is huge potential here. If you are familiar with Salesforce and the Dashboard app, Grow is what that should be. It supports multiple users and custom permissions for each user. Which is great for sharing the dashboards and reports with Investors / Interested parties without giving them everything.

Pros

The list is long, this product has so many nice features, I was told when we signed up that they have a 90+% retention which doesn't surprise me. I'd just give it a shot if your looking for dashboard, visualization software.

Cons

There are some really basic things missing from this product that would make it a lot better. There is no "pivot table type" feature which for ETL is a basic feature and I'm surprised they don't have it. The application runs slow. Given the complexity of the visualizations and dashboards I'm not surprised, the amount of javascript that must be under the hood... But still its really frustrating to work with at times due to speed. For all the criticism salesforce gets its super fast and reliable and that just counts for so much.

Garin from Consensus

Awesome BI dashboard for small business

Grow has designed excellent software that is flexible and easy to use. They seem to plug into almost all of the other tools we want to work with, and when they don't we can work something with a Google sheet or something else. They've got a good API as well. Their service is excellent. Love this company.

Pros

Cons

Doesn't include a few features, like sparklines with hovers for point in time data, that I with it did.

John from Altaworx

Revolutionized our small business

Having the ability to see data from so many sources for our finance, support, marketing, and sales departments at a glance without having to pull data every day and make pivot tables each time is absolutely critical for us. Our leadership team is able to make crucial business decisions more quickly and more easily thanks to Grow.

Pros

How easy it is to import information from so many sources; and that setup of metrics is easy but we have the option to be as complex as we want/need.

Cons

We use our metrics from laptops to TVs displayed around our offices. There is no way to know how large or small the metrics are on any given device. I wish that we had a grid or template so that the dashboard can be customized for a specific resolution or screen size without hours of trial and error.

Sarah from Raised Real

Amazing Dashboard Software

Pros

- Cross connect data and from different sources and view them in one dashboard. Eg. CRM with Facebook ads - SQL made easy- the software is so easy to use that you end up running SQL queries without even realizing it - Easy, digestible dashboards to share with the rest of the team - Amazing onboarding, training, and customer success team. They make sure you're all set up - Easy set up of LTV graphs and modeling

Jon from Aspen Clinical Research

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Dashboard of KPI's that don't suck and at a great value!

I have not had technology change how we focus our business operations more than Grow.com has in a very long time! We now have placed TV's, monitors, etc. throughout our building for each department and we can spend our money to reward our staff for meeting metrics rather then an overpriced flashy dashboard that is unnecessary. Thanks!

Pros

Ease of connecting plug-ins (after minor training), ability to request additional plug ins with fast response, COST... as it is affordable we can actually make this something for our organization to use for ALL of our staff, not just a limited number of users which is HUGE.

Cons

Filtering data is difficult in some cases, i would like the ability to not know SQL to do some of the filtering (although, the Grow staff have always accommodated my shortcomings on this though)

Dru from Real Thread

Grow gives us exceptional insight to our business data in an automatic, aesthetically pleasing form.

Pros

The ability for Grow to do data calculations was transformational for us. Our prior dashboard software could only display data exactly as it was fed in, it wasn't able to calculate & manipulate data . Grow's ability to take multiple data sources, do calculations/formulas and then display the result is phenomenal.

Cons

I put three stars for "ease of use" because although Grow is amazingly powerful when it comes to gathering data and manipulating it, building each metric can be challenging. In my eyes though, ease of use is somewhat of an expected trade-off when you add features, in this case, to gain the amazing data manipulation power Grow offers.

Kody from Time to Smile

Grow keeps everything in one place

Everyone in the company can keep track of KPI's much easier. This saves the company money and helps them to perform better.

Pros

Grow makes it easy to create the perfect dashboard that can hold all of your KPI's in one place. It is great to be able to quickly glance at your computer and see how the company is doing with all of its separate goals.

Cons

Building the reports can be time consuming, but this is made much less of an issue thanks to their support team and the new tools that they have released recently.

Alexander from Mark Spain Real Estate

Hands Down Best Decision

The benefits we have realized is the ability to more quickly identify shifts in business trends as a result of live data streams

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use and how Grow is constantly striving to make changes that add value to their clients.

Cons

Honestly can't say I have ever had an issue that wasn't already being solved for by Grow's development team for a future release or wasn't something that their support team couldn't help me solve.

Reasons for Choosing Grow

Superior product for lower cost

Kristopher from Scientist.com

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Grow has been an amazing reporting tool. All of the executives look at the grow reports every day.

easy to review

Pros

The visualization of the product is amazing. It has a wow factor to it that makes everything you are presenting look so positive. It is really useful to be able to provide daily results to everyone on the team. Makes communicating results more easy

Cons

It is a really great visualization tool but it lakes the ease of use and ability to drill down deeper. Each metric stands alone and it is great for presenting but not necessary for analyzing

Nathan from MachMotion

Industry: Industrial Automation

The best tool for our company!

Our main goal was to share company metrics with the whole team, not just the top few. We've been able to build some traction in this area.

Pros

Grow is easy to use and setup, plus their support is the best. It's been great to visualize the most important metrics that make a difference with our company performance.

Cons

There was some difficulty in building new metrics in the past, bringing different sources together. But they have made huge improvements here.

This software allows our firm to ask the right questions based on real data. Love it!

Pros

We have data living in all sorts of places around the web; from Salesforce to Google Docs, all of our data is at our fingertips. I've created multiple metrics that allows us to ask the right questions about how our firm is growing.

Cons

A lot of their metrics can be built using simple commands they call "transforms" but some of it still requires knowing SQL which can be a bit of a pain if you don't know any.

Brian from Sprout

Amazing tool for combining all of your disparent data sources together into one dashboard

Pros

It integrates with so many softwares. If my tool is not integrated than I just use google sheets instead. I can always get data into this system and display it how I want.

Cons

I dislike the visualization options. They are pretty basic with locked down functions. It would be great if you could customize the colors on a pie chart, force a max and minimum y axis (example, I have bar graphs with accuracy as a percentage. I cannot have the top of the chart at 100%, its always 115-120%. It doesn't make alot of sense. Its a young tool, so they are improving it constantly. I have faith this platform will only get better over time. I would def recommend it to anyone, especially on a budget and is more of a DIY BI person.

Ben from Powerblanket

Visualization makes a big difference

It has been great for the company that I work for. Having dynamic, up to date metrics front and center has created excellent motivation.

Pros

It is easy enough for me to pull in my data and transform it in the way that I need to in order to display the metrics that are important. I love the transforms.

Cons

I set things up and then went many months without editing metrics, when I returned it was very different. It is great that it is different because many new functions were added but I think it would be neat if there was some indication of what was new since my last visit.

Dave from Ignitium

Has great potential!!

Grow is a fantastic system for showing close-to-real-time data on an organizations key performance metrics. Their support staff is great and very responsive. The key thing for me is integrations, I researched many competitors including NinjaCat, Klipfolio, Domo, Tableau and Acquisio and found that Grow had the most comprehensive list of available integrations at a reasonable price. The only drawback I have found is is that as you expand your library of metrics, the system slows down when refreshing the data. It makes sense that the more data the servers have to keep up with, the longer it will take but I think it's time to upgrade their infrastructure.

Pros

The integrations and the visualizations

Cons

the slowness of the data refresh, the system appear to only refresh one metric at a time and when you have 50 metrics, that's quite a wait.

Jon from Aspen Clinical Research

Great Value and worth maintaining

Pros

Ease of links to your data to include, excellent support for adding links they don’t show as supported (they contact our software companies and get the needed details to connect), the BEST value in dashboard systems we have seen!

Cons

We have had issues and they were quickly addressed and thus we have no cons at the moment!

Brandon from Real Thread

Industry: Printing

Grow helps our business with visibility!

We use Grow to display our lead and lag metrics - both company wide and specific to teams. We see live data that can help us make day-to-day decisions as well as the managerial decisions. It's great!

Pros

Connects easily with the software platforms we consistently use. Easy to learn and set up.

Cons

Spreadsheet could be a little more powerful and more functional like Excel

Effective and cost friendly for SMB

Grow has been transformative in allowing our organization to provide actionable insights to our external clients and enabled BI as an integral value add-on

Pros

Grow has API integrations with several sales, marketing and financial data platforms. The wide range of transforms available makes Grow accessible to a broad spectrum of technical and non-technical users.

Cons

Grow has a somewhat low ceiling in terms of scalability for external client facing reporting but is taking steps to address these challenges

Crystal from Cresca Group

Since using Grow, we can't remember how we operated without. Only wish we started using it earlier!

Pros

The way we are now able to display and see our company-wide metrics from several data points has been immensely useful in our long-term business planning and in guiding our short-term strategic initiatives. We are now able to organize our data and display it in ways that are effective and easy to understand across the entire staff and we have seen increased motivation and productivity based on the availability of information as a basis for our business decisions.

Cons

There is a learning curve to creating the metrics but the company provides all the resources needed to become proficient in its use quickly.

Ian from Zembula FKA Scratch-it

Excellent Product and Getting Better

Grow has been great for the office. It is feature rich and is getting better as time progresses. Support usually gets back to me quickly. The UI has gotten significantly better with the newest update. Having metrics to display in the office has increased transparency and sparked competition that wasn't in the office before. The value is by far the best of any company in the field and we look forward to seeing this company succeed.

Pros

The company seems to use and care for the product they are building and it shows with each update.

Cons

I would like to be able to create a custom grid and have the metrics display in that grid at all screen sizes. Right now it is difficult to re-size metrics to fit properly on the big screen.

Alexander from Mark Spain Real Estate

Grow is AWESOME

Overall we've been really pleased with our purchase and overall experience with the product and the reps

Pros

I like how we can manipulate data from multiple sources all in one easy to use platform. Allows us to create dashboards that are far stronger than any one platform could provide.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to know when to use certain features within the Grow but their reps in the chat box are super responsive so when in doubt I always ask!

Ian from Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.

One Stop BI Solution

We are seeing data in a clear, user friendly way from multiple sources. It saves us time because instead of logging into Quckbooks, Salesforce, Seller Central, Google Sheets, we can see everything in one place in a format that is easy to view.

Pros

Grow has fantastic support. We always get a fast response when we need something built or have a question about a metric. Additionally, they are constantly improving the platform to make it very easy to use. The metrics look clean and you can pull data from almost limitless sources.

Cons

The 50 metric limit on the basic package. I wish they included 100 metrics at the base price.

Mike from SalesRabbit

Revealing the patterns and opportunities in all aspects of your business

We would struggle without the data visibility that Grow provides. Every department in our company uses it and it is one of the key drivers of the decisions we make.

Pros

It is very easy to integrate and there are plenty of integration opportunities. Once the data is in Grow you can manipulate it to reveal the key opportunities to grow your business.

Cons

It is on the pricy end of the options in its space but I haven't seen a better solution out there.

Brandon from RMR Solutions LLC

Industry: Chemicals

Best BI tool available

Exceptional. As an online sales business, it has been essential in making many business decisions. Grow allowed us to look at our business from a holistic standpoint efficiently.

Pros

Excellent support team. Great onboarding processes. Easy tool to use in building metrics that involve multiple data sources. Frequent updates based on user requests. Affordable pricing.

Cons

Builder can be slow and lag, but they have made huge improvements on this.

Jessi from Big Leap

Easy To Use, Great Visuals, Tremendous Value

It has been awesome, I would definitely recommend them!

Pros

Grow provides an interface that lets you easily transform and manipulate your data into awesome visuals.

Cons

The older version required more SQL knowledge, but with their new builder it has improved!

Simply the best BI tool available to SMBs!

Pros

Grow.com makes it so easy for my company to visualize our data. The ability to create new metrics on the fly and easily customize reports from different data sources is a game changer for our company.

Cons

Some knowledge of SQL is required, although I know the Grow team is working to eliminate any SQL requirements. Still, for a non-coder, there are some limitations on complex reporting.

Jeff from Corporate Alliance

Grow has been a great resource to creating visibility to the entire team on key metrics.

Tremendous value for the money

Pros

I love the value that Grow provides. Visibility at an affordable price is what is so attractive about Grow.

Cons

I would say the learning curve is the only bad thing I've heard about from the team. During the set up process, it seemed to take our team a little longer than anticipated to get up and going.

Response from Grow.com

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review, Jeff! We're glad you're having a positive experience with Grow.

Ted from Houwzer

Grow has made a massive difference in how our company tracks key metrics and makes decisions

Better data analytics, better decision making, better communication.

Pros

Love how customizable it is, and our ability to view sorted groups of data visually in the same window/tab to make super informed decisions. Also love the ability to share access as a communications tool.

Jake from Weave

Great company

Pros

Have enjoyed the interface, ease of implementation and all around experience. Really helps us to put data in one place and make it easy to make adjustments.

Cons

Not really anything. Satisfied. Grow has been super helpful

Bubba from CrossChx

Grow is the best value in analytics available

Grow is incredible. We rely on it for our daily operations to measure the effectiveness of our product solutions as well as internal processes. Grow enables decision makers at various levels of responsibility in our company to be predictive for both internal and external forces that affect the bottomline. As a COO, it affords me the ability to establish goals and benchmarks for my leaders to digest and make decisions on without long meetings just to get up to speed on the data. Instead, we now focus on the "why" behind decision points that are supported by the data. I highly recommend Grow and am happy to offer tips to make the most out of its capabilities.

Cons

Responsive design for iPhone.

Ryan from Spectra Benefits

Love the software.

Allow us to better manage most important parts about our company we need to manager. Simplify and automatically update key metrics.

Pros

Ability to bring to light those key analytics that are most important to our business. Great support!

Christopher from Keylink Fencing & Railing

Grow Review

I was able to ask questions about how things are going based on the data in one place

Pros

Easy to view vital metrics in one easy to navigate place

Cons

Find a way to consolidate data onto a single monitor sized screen

Tomas from James & James Fulfilment

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Feedback

We using grow to report on top level reports and using it for team leaders to be able to manage staff using information provided from dashboards.

Pros

That we connect to database using SSH and all other major data sources. Easy to set new dashboards up and share with team.

Cons

Lacking customisation and not good to get complex dashboards on it. Depending on size of dashboard and connected/calculated data sources sometimes Grow is crashing and reports can not be accessed or updated. Annoying that you cant index headers for reports from database.

Reasons for Choosing Grow

Connectivity to database using SSH.

Necessary tool for growth

Pros

It's very user-friendly and the features help look at data in different ways. I use it every day to make decisions.

Cons

At least once a day the data doesn't load correctly.

Brad from Powerblanket

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great way to see the data

Pros

I love being able to pull reports and make them visual. It's made a difference in how we run the bussiness

Cons

I want to create more reports than I have time to

Jen from Tax Saving Professionals

The BI Solution Every Small Company Needs

Grow has enabled me to evaluate various programs within our business and make changes that have had a significant impact on both revenue and our spending. Without Grow, I never would have recognized the issues that needed to be addressed.

Pros

Grow allows me to create the BI metrics I needs to monitor my business's health and the health, growth and successes (or failures) of my sales and marketing initiatives in a way that is easy to understand and intuitive to even the most un-data driven stakeholders.

Cons

Creating the metrics that I need is not always as easy as I would hope. But I believe much of that is on my non-tech savvy. However, the people at Grow are fabulous at helping me create whatever metric I need.