• Pros

• "We get to test our website for responsive check through 44 devices of different vendors in just a single click and under a minute. Highly efficient and reliable."

• "Visual UI testing and Screenshot reduced our Testing time by quite a bit, we didn't know our website had so many UI issues in safari and also in a few mobile browsers."

• "Tests are incredibly easy to setup and run, with plenty of options covering the OS, browser and browser version. BY far the easiest testing platform i've used."

• Cons

• "They're still working out a few minor kinks in the UI, but it's nothing that really interferes with the value we get out of the product"

• "I wish there was a more flexible pricing plan since we use only two features, having said that I still think it is a wonderful product. "

• "I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live. "

Browse LambdaTest Reviews

Ghura from Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group)

Industry: Newspapers

Awesome Cross Browser Testing Tool

LambdaTest has helped us in solving cross browser related issues. We are able to test our projects locally.. We loved this platform.

Pros

They are always up to date with latest version of browsers. Something we find highly reliable is their customer support. They are available 24x7 and have aided us many times. We needed a cross browser testing tool with Trello integration. LambdaTest has Trello along with the functionality of SSH Tunnel. We were able to identify the issue in our website and solve them in no time. Kudos to LambdaTest.

Cons

We are also very excited to hear about their automation testing going live before Christmas. It would help us to considerably fast-track our testing effort.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2019

Hi Ghura, Thanks for your candid response. We know that customer satisfaction is the pillar for a startup and that's why we are always there to help our customers at any time they need us. And finally we have launched our Automation release. It would be really helpful if you can try it out and share your feedback with us. Again, thanks alot. Cheers, LambdaTest

Dan from POQ

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Pros

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Cons

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Reasons for Choosing LambdaTest

Affordable Pricing options, good set of features and integrations

An OK alternative

It's a good alternative to bigger players, but it feels somewhat unfinished.

Pros

LambdaTest is great because you can emulate all of the differet browsers and even local sites too.

Cons

Promised functionality has never appeared. Pricing keeps changing.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

S from Groupon

Best Testing Tool

LambdaTest helps us in our browser compatibility testing processes. We are using the tool to ensure compatibility on Mac OS and iPhone devices. The main plus point of the tool is it's integration feature. Asana integration helps us to log issues found on Lambdatest directly to our Asana boards.

Pros

As a tester, i have to make sure that my website is upto shape. Especially since we are new in the market, our product is a bit unstable and that raises pressure on me for logging bug. Screenshots come in handy but i am not a fan of in-built snipping tool. LambdaTest Screenshots by providing a full-page screenshot made my life easy. Thank you Lambda Team!

Cons

Tried a lot but couldn't find any!

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Harshit from Intelligent Web Services

Finally the waiting is over..

We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manaul testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Pros

I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release.. All the best guys.

Cons

There's nothing to complaint about.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for your words Harshit , it's really appreciating. And this is not only we are going to bring all testing eco-system to a single infrastructure.

Best cross browser testing tool that will satisfy you 99%

Lambda Test is one of the market leading cross browser testing tool, can start immediately with a free account. The automation process is very strong, specially with Selenium grid. LambdaTest plugins and Integration facility is extremely impressive, can integrate with different types of tools like project management, CI/CD, codeless automation, team communication, test management, etc. I’m using this tool for our developed web application’s cross browser testing. Though I’m using the free version but I’m completely satisfied with this tool and I just impressed with their infrastructure, love it.

Pros

i) Fully automated and live interactive. ii) The interface is very smart and easy to understand. Iii) Vast collection of browser and mobile devices for real time testing. iv) Have facility to take scheduled screenshot. v) Supported different programming languages for running automation script. vi) Can distribute the account among the team members for simultaneous testing.

Cons

i) Sometimes the application loading slowly, need very strong internet connection to explore the tool. Ii) The price of web automation monthly plan is quite high.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Randhir from Consolidated carpet industries limited

Industry: Building Materials

One click bug login and Tunnel

Great

Pros

Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Cons

Can't think of any as of now.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Randhir for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Avalokita from Freelance

Industry: Computer Networking

Long way to go LambdaTest

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower verisons of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. Thanks to LambdaTest with its enrich features we were able to build a compatible website.

Pros

We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike. I really love the product.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Avalokita for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Ridhima from KPIT

LambdaTest helps our team in testing website app across browsers browsers and their versions

Time saving, Money saving and a lot of inbuilt features.

Pros

LambdaTest has great collections of browsers and operating systems. I never face a situation when the required OS/browser was not available.

Cons

Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.

Ruchika from Nascent Info Technologies

Loved the availability of Browsers and Integrations

Loved using LambdaTest Cross Browser Testing is a necessity for us at the moment. And LambdaTest has played a very important role in solving our compatibility related issues.

Pros

Availability of browsers and their support for startups like us is one of the best thing that got our attention. These guys are just awesome. They built an excellent product.. Kudos to you team!!!

Cons

Very hard to find. Each and every thing is designed so perfectly and user-friendly

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Ruchika for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Easy to use, setup, and great support to boot!

Pros

Lambda Test makes live cross browser testing easy and interactive for all! They even just launched their automated testing for mobile browsers on android & iOS (iPhone) In case we ever get confused there's some excellent documentation and great support to help us out.

Cons

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Neelapu from Information Technology and Services

For all web and mobile developers I recommend lambda Test. Reduce my teams over all time on testing

Pros

upheld us to handle issues we dont even know existed previously. It has capacity to test dev pages itself. It has capacity to test dev pages itself and lambda performs, in the multivariate setting, very Scalable product.

Cons

Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed

Nicolas from My Site Basket

Fantastic Customer Service

One word: FANTASTIC

Pros

I really like the price point and features on Lambda Test. They have great functionality and features. With the many options they provide, I'm able to test websites on multiple platforms to make sure they work correctly on specific devices. Their customer service is by far the best I've seen in similar companies. They worked with me and helped me with anything I needed.

Cons

Had very few issues overall. The only negatives are, if you use high resolutions the tests can be slightly laggy, but that's expected. It's works very well 90% of the time.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Nicolas for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Suchismita from Xentrix Studios

Industry: Animation

LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers.

Pros

All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated. The features which I find amazing are: Great UI and UX Less pricing Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

Cons

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Neha from HP

Great tool for cross browser testing

Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

Pros

I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

Cons

I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.

Arpan from Art Consulting

Testing of Local apps easy with LambdaTest

They have been really doing great. They are building a perfect platform for cross browser testing.

Pros

As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

Cons

I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Arpan for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

lalithya from Amzur

Good tool for performing browser compactability testing

Good for performing browser compactable testing

Pros

Has all browsers at one place, goo dto use

Cons

whenever i lock the system session gets expired, very bad, timeout is too quick. Also in safari or few other browsers upload function, i am unable to test using the lambda test tool. Not suitable for some function. In testing where u have scenarios like image/documents uploading cannot be done using lambda test tool.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Robin from SeatonIndia IT Pvt. Ltd.

Seamless Experience of Testing

Pros

They have introduced really good techniques like screenshot testing, responsive testing, smart testing, and real time testing.

Vasudha from TCS

It's a great experience working with LambdaTest.

I have been using it from past 3 months and being a UI designer. LambdaTest helps me in making sure that landing pages that I built are cross browser compatible.

Pros

It's the cheapest tool that I found making it quite affordable for freelancers like me. They also have a very big feature stack and most of them are available in free plan as well.I also liked it's integration with Asana.

Cons

There are not API access right now. Plus you cannot install and run any exe file on their Machines.

Daniel from DGM India

Awesome Tool

Helped us in finding out bugs and assigning it to our developers right from the platform...

Pros

The team has done a great job. Lambdatest is so easy to use and their UI is so clean. VM launches fast and do not stuck like other platforms. All the best to team and keep growing..

Cons

It's one of the best product from the product available in market..

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Daniel for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Shaggy Rai from Allstate

Test your websites compatibility

A complete compatibility testing that helps you to test your websites and web applications across 2000+ browsers and OS.

Pros

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind, their platform has been great to my firm.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Shaggy for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Sej from WebpageFX

Easy to use and affordable

Pros

Needed a cross browser testing tool for our upcoming projects. Found LambdaTest and decided to go with them. What we liked is the availability of browsers, quick setup of binary tunnel and Integration with Asana. After signing up what other things we liked is Switch functionality, clear cache functionality and Chrome extensions for immediate screenshot. Also loved their basic authentication and Screenshot feature and so on their customer support.

Cons

I didn't find any flaw or issues worth reporting. They are doing really great. I have tried a lot of platforms but this is one of the best.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Sej for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Goku from WASPHA Provider - For Medical Service Providers

Industry: Medical Devices

I love this tool

We have a small firm providing medical services and we want every users visiting our websites get pixel perfect experience so we keep on testing our website if it is working flawlessly across all browsers or not.

Pros

We had tried different tools in the past. What we loved in LambdaTest is clean UI/UX as choosing browsers and OS is very easy and we were able to launch the VM very quickly. Wide rage of browsers and their version is a surplus. great support through in-app chat, they quickly came on a screen sharing call to solve the issue. I love this tool.

Cons

There's nothing as such which we don't like..

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Goku for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Reshmi from Mobikasa

It helped us to identify UI related anomalies and we were happily able to resolve them.

As I already mentioned, with Visual UI testing we were able to resolve more anomalies in less time. We saw that in mobile browsers there was a resolution problem and a few of the UI elements had errors. Not only this there were glitches in a few of Safari versions that were detected and solved with ease.

Cons

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Reshmi for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Archit from ADP

Affordable and easy to use platform

Pros

What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

Cons

Few points to highlight but will skip for now. They have been doing great and standing upon the customer requirements.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Archit for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Marek from JADO Trade s.r.o.

exact that what i needed

Pros

Thanks to the precise description and ease of use, I quickly set up the environment I needed for my work

Cons

since I only used the system in a trial free version, I missed a bit of the inability to pause the session during my inactivity

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Radhika from i-Link

Good experience till date. Especially more features with affordable pricing.

I have been using it as a freelancer. Being a freelancer it's hard to complete all your testing needs. But now LambdaTest is working as my teammate. Now I can deliver 100% to my customers.

Pros

Support staff is incredible and very prompt in responding to requests. I even like their integration with Jira and Asana.

Cons

Currently there's nothing much to think about. But an integration with Wordpress would make it more interesting.

Nikunj from Hill Rom Inc

Industry: Medical Devices

Lambda Test

It has various implications and it's kind of act as anti malware for browsers and all the browsed websites in your system. Highly recommended services.

Pros

Quick scan and compatibility for every new browser installed and used, automate browsing test on pre set timings.

Cons

Lambda Test does not have feature to testify all browsers for its safety content and for all blocked contents.

Sowjanya

Sachin

Federico from Clickie

Was really easy and is a great tool for developers

Solve my problem, best benefit of all!

Pros

Easy to use, and I was able to solve a specific problem in less than 10 minutes. Well designed and focus in the user! I have used other similar platforms for testing before but I think that LambdaTest will be one of top 3.

Cons

Really nothing to criticize, the platform met expectations quite well. Maybe extend the free version to attract more new users in an early stage.

Response from Lambda Computing

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot Federico for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Steve from BTLB

Easy Testing

Pros

Cons

So far, i haven't encountered any drawbacks and that's after around 6 months of use. We're very happy with it.