• Pros

• "It's great for parents/whanau who will be able to see their children's learning and preschool will be able to send information faster."

• "Having the ability to import photos videos effectively. Able to monitor children's story list. Able to use the features for teacher reg portfolio. Plus many more"

• "I think it has multi Functions for me to write my learning stories and do my daily teaching stuff. "

• Cons

• "Some families do not have computer or smartphones that allows them to view learning stories. Some have limited access on the internet so it can affect some families. "

• "None at this point. Will be incontact if anything changes"

• "The design/aesthetics, more specifically how photos appear. Feels a little cheesy and dated. Some of this may be to do with how it is used by the preschool staff?"

Browse Educa Reviews

Susan from Acorn Meadows Education and Childcare Limited

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Educa

Whenever I have a problem, which isn't very often, the staff are always very helpful and prompt in helping me out and they can always sort out my problem.

Pros

I really like the ease of Educa and how I can use it at work, at home or on my phone. It is a great resource for us to keep in touch with whanau - routines, messages, daily diary and learning stories. Parents are more likely to comment on learning stories as well as giving us stories from home.

Cons

Would like a few more borders, but it isn't a major issue for us.

Cheryl from Homewood Farm FDC

Best Documentation Program I have Used

Incessant and time consuming paperwork and record keeping are dramatically and easily reduced. Staff are extremely helpful and pleasant.

Pros

Ease of use for documentation and sharing with parents and other educators. Integration with existing business methods was a non event because this easily replaced the numerous other things I was using.

Cons

Some of the things that this program does are not simple for me to understand. More because I am not computer literate enough rather than the program being at fault.

Reasons for Choosing Educa

Cost and ease of use as well as a more well rounded program for my needs

Reasons for Switching to Educa

Initially cost then ease of use once I trialled Educa.

Ben from ARISE Church

easy to use and access required information

Pros

An accessible menu, easy to follow time line. I appreciate how simple it is to find the information and updates I am after.

Karen from Whangarei childcare centre

Excellent

Have enjoyed the programme it is easy to use and would recommend to others in the industry.

Pros

Cons

None at this point. Will be incontact if anything changes

Reasons for Choosing Educa

Was the best product for what we required

Xue from kindercare

Good

Pros

Cons

I like the designe and functions as well

Amanda from Little Paddington Early Learning Centre

Professional, interactive & inspiring

We have been using Educa for a few months now and are thrilled with it! Our educators are inspired everyday to share moments & stories with families so easily. Our families are absolutely loving the program and seeing what their children are doing each day, sometimes live! The connection between educator, child & family ( even extended family ) is brilliant - our family involvement has gone through the roof! Most importantly educators have more time with the children as they are not spending hours & hours writing observations and learning stories. We cannot recommend Educa enough - best decision we ever made.

Rho from The Rhoyal Socialite

Great tool for Early Ed

Pros

It's amazing software for educators, faculty and parents. It allows you to keep up with children's progress and keep parents informed.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's a great portal that works well. No glitches, no issues just seamless information.

Javy from Camelot Early Learning Centre

June 2016

Great tool for Educators, excellent system for parent to be connected and very easy to use

There are no cons really on my experience as an Educator, Centre Manager and a Parent it has only been positive, it is a much easier, less time consuming tool to document children's learning, all families loved it, especially grandparents that live overseas or in different states, they loved having the opportunity to be close to they grandchildren and be part of their day to day life. And as a parent I loved that I'll have my children stories and memories of their early years of learning for the rest of their life and that one day they may show it to their own children.

Renee from Farm Street Early Learning Centre

Great product

We have been using EDUCA since the beginning of 2016. I don't have a negative thing to say about the product. EDUCA is easy to use, you get great customer service, great online training options and great reporting functions. My educators love it, because they are getting the most feedback and involvement from families ever and it is easy to use! As I Director one of the many things I love about it is the REPORTING! Knowing that families are reading the learning, tracking my educators learning stories and seeing the families comments are amazing benefits!

Julie from THe Boulevard Early Learning Centres

June 2016

Educa a great product for all ChildCare Centre's and The Great thing is Parents just love it !!

We have been so happy with this software, the parent feedback has been amazing they just love it ! Thanks to Dave and Grant we moved into using it very easily and the Educators have taken it on really well . What else could you ask for Great service, reliable people who help you and a asset to the centre. Well Done Educa :)

Marissa from Kindercare Learning Centres Tower Junction

It has been great. There were times that the system is down but I received notification so it's ok.

Learn how to use.

Sneha from Harbour View Children's Centre

June 2016

amazing tool for parents, educators and families.

We have recently introduced Educa at our centre and the feedback I have received from our parents and educators is wonderful !!! we had a very rewarding experience.