• Pros

• "I most like the adjustable workflow for project management. This functionality has helped us greatly in the processing of internal processes"

• "Great features. Works within Outlook. Incredible customer support. They take the time to explain the software to you. In fact, I am now able to customize some of the software on my own. "

• "Very intuitive and user friendly. All is synchronized and really makes our work more efficient and productive."

• Cons

• "Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do"

• "Can be confusing. Some of the better features are not obvious."

• "maybe customization, but probably it´s on opinion of everyone... in fact - every software needs customization, so - probably no cons..."

Browse eWay-CRM Reviews

Reviewed several CRM tools and picked eWay ..... LOVING IT!

I am really happy with it and have referred several other people with small businesses. Excellent tool!

Pros

Integration with Outlook was the differentiator and eWay-CRM integrates well. The allows me to enter contact information and click a button at the top and the contact is added to Outlook and shows up on my phone contact list within seconds. I like that I have to click the button that way only contacts I want on my phone are there and not every prospect entered in the CRM. Also, I like the ability to create DEALs and move them through the sales process.

Cons

If I haven't closed Outlook after several days, it will lock. This is pretty normal with add-on products. Not a huge problem, but it is never timely.

Freek from LVP Technology

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

eWay CRM taking your business forward

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Pros

1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook. 2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc. 3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc. 4. The frequent updates. 5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos. 6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions. 7. Our employees can work from home. 8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects. 9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Cons

I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Joe from Process Equipment Solutions

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pros

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Cons

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Maurus from Pactum AG

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud. Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer. Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop. Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on. If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed. It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive. It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works. As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Best match, stability, ease of use, free stand-alone version, fair pricing (after purchase: excellent service), European provider and data hosting.

Joe from RAPA

MS Business Contact Manager Replacement

This has been a wonderful tool for a individual as free option.

Pros

- plugs in directly to local outlook instance with tool bar/ribbon icon for company or contact input. -supports parent child relationship between company's and contact's - allows image import for profile pic. -no custom fields with free version

Cons

- does not allow contacts in multiple company profiles with same email. - does not encrypt data at rest.

Eve from IST

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software. Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything! Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with.

Pros

Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.

Debapriya from Liftontech Supreme

THE BEST Outlook integrated Sales & Marketing management tool

The product & support are fantastic.

Pros

The seamless interface with Outlook, to easily add & create leads & projects on the fly. Abilityto set reminders & also create marketing campaigns using this product makes it far more feature packed than many other higher profile products.

Cons

Sometimes the synchronisation fails & it needs to be restarted again but that happens 1 in 10 times so its not a major deal anyway.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

The Outlook integration killed it for me. The very best there is out there.

Peter from PV Medical

More than pleased

I am really pleased with my e-way experience. Keep up the good Work!

Pros

Its easy, adoptable and fits all users. For us as a small company its in the right pricerange and has all the features we need. We use it most for to keep track of our customers and soon to be customers towards sales and marketing tasks. And a big shout out for the technical support!! The responsetime is quick and proffessional and always bring the right answers.

Cons

No comment really! Im all over pleased.

Mark from VipDL

It's really good with a caveat

Pros

It is seamless in my Outlook! Excellent. I can send individual emails to all my contacts without it looking like a autoresponder. Truly looks personalized, which it is! Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Cons

It crashes. I wouldn't say a lot, but enough to where it impedes me at times. At least a reboot can fix it most of the time, but sometimes gotta use support. Like I said support is friendly and responsive, but the time to get responses is longer than desired when I have compaisgns I need to send.

Sheena from Wyrsch Hobbs & Mirakian

Great tool for organization

Pros

Team members can stay up to date with a file and see what has been accomplished.

Cons

The app for the phone could be a little better.

James from Tool & Instrument Engineering

Well planned, very progressive

An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression. Well done, keep up the great work.

Pros

ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Lubos from Ciele

Doesn't cover all our needs, but for its price its very good.

Pros

Its affordable. Easy to implement and teach. There is mobile app for android and ios. People behind customer support are skilled and kind. User experience: you can customize some stuff, like adding fields of different types, conditional formatting, possible to disable parts you don't use

Cons

Custom changes are pricey. Mobile app doesn't have all function like in OT. Customer support can take sometimes few days to get to your problem. User experience: not very user friendly entering attendance, added custom fields are mostly not visible in filters across system (which can be pain to find what you are looking for), Reports are mostly useless, while moving to another pc not all settings are moved

Veronika from Intras Consulting, a.s.

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of clients database and reporting. Both perfect.

Pros

- all in one place - easy to search - great, because its all synchronized - perfect customer support - keeps our clients list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds - gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Cons

- sometimes it takes a time to load (especially remotely) - takes a space on the server - employees dont like it because filling the attendance is time-consuming. Although when it is used every day, it is doable even for them and the reports are perfect afterwards :-) - for some employees it might seem a little bit more sophisticated, therefore they need more training and explaining

Simona from AGROP NOVA a.s.

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

CRM system eWay has been used in our businees department for more than 2 years.

Pros

eWay is our 2nd CRM system supplier - after the 1st experience, we are EXTREMELY satisfied...shared companies, contacts, leads, projects etc. make it easier for each department to communicate with each other. We appreciate the speed and flexibility of all eWay -team members when setting up eWay system for our business according to our special requirements. In particular, the first implementation, which was processed with Mr. Lalinsks personal participation by us. Everyday work with eWay is really easy and replaced obsolete paperwork. The eWay CRM is very clear, intuitive and easy to understand for all users

Dirk from VIPrent (Belgium)

CRM for a small company

800 offers per year, 150 projects per year ... al to follow up for one person is a huge, time-consuming job. eWay CRM helps me a lot in doing it : embedded in outlook it keeps track of the status of the offers towards customers and once transferred into projects I have all the mails related to the project immediately ad hand. The good thing about the tool is that you can build up gradually : first I work with leads, projects. than I added documents and calendar items to the projects and there are more functionalities I can add. one step at the time. It is possible to extract data and to analyze further in other tools like Excell. Even for very small companies like mine, eWay CRM is a handy tool to use. as it is embedded in Microsoft Outlook you do not need to install or use separate software : it's all integrated.

Pros

* embedded in outlook, no new tool to use or data to transfer * easy to start, gradually use more functionalities * extract data to excel for analysis

Cons

* upgrading seems simple, but always causes problems in my case. they are easily fixed by the tech. people. * standard reporting ... rather limited

Robin from Wyma Europe s.r.o.

A very capable Outlook based CRM system, which can was tailo to suit our needs at a reasonable cost.

Having all of the sales leads accessible in one place, being able to analyse and manipulate the data out of the system and into excel is an advantage.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate your way around and E-way worked very closely with us to develop a customised system which was tailored to meet the needs of our business. The fact that it is Outlook based is also an advantage, no need to open other programs etc. E-way have continued to support us with post implementation changes to the software and also supported us with training in Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.

Cons

We have managed to overcome most of the issues that we had with the system initially, these were mainly issues of initial specification which were worked through together with E-Way to resolve

July 2016

David from David Bell

July 2016

CRM with Project Management

We were looking for a product that turned Outlook into what we always thought it should be. Team-based project management software that allows for the organization and sharing of emails, tasks, calendars and notes around projects. Also, we did not want to have to spend thousands of dollars to customize the program to fit our exact needs. eWay met all of these requirements.

Pros

Cons

I would really like to see a mobile app. I understand that they are working on one.

Robert from R&S Design Computer Services

Up with eWay

We service about 400 clients. In addition to demographic info (phone, address, etc) it keeps other relevant data points needed for on-site service.

Pros

The plug-in with Outlook makes the CRM easy to use and accessible as I am working in Outlook all the time. We use the iPhone version for our employees who are on the road. It is a 'goldilocks' solution ... not too big and not too small ... just the right size!

Cons

I have no negative comments ... support is responsive when needed and the software has been solid.

Lubos from Fomei

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy use and implementation, in our company used mostly for project management

Sorting of information that is connected with concrete project.

Pros

Users do not need to learn about new working environment, all modules are naturally connected with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) that we mostly use. Easy administration of users and system behavior. Easy modification with respect to specific needs.

Cons

The system is not integrated (but maybe it can be) with ERP system that we use. It cannot be easily used as knowledge base for a specific business that we work in.

Johnny from Chemex Modular, LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Winner! eWay has developed a solid, intuitive and cost effective CRM.

We could go on and on about how much we like eWay CRM. A few points that sold us: embedded in Outlook so training is minimal, value, customization without the need to have a computer engineering degree, and OUTSTANDING customer service! Email the CEO, he will email you back personally. For an American company, one need not worry about support. I am not sure the staff at eWay even sleep, because we get help in minutes most often regardless of what time it is. This software could be customized for any business. We happen to be an engineering and manufacturing company that develop projects for years with massive amounts of email traffic and data to keep organized before a contract is ever executed. eWay has made this task much easier. You want them to customize it for your business needs, just ask them. We suspect there is so much more eWay can do to make our lives easier but we have just got started. FYI, we have used some of the big names CRM's in the past and grew tired of the app game, a whole new platform to learn, add on's for this and that. It was just to complicated and expensive. eWay just works and works well.

Pros

Embedded in a familiar tool, Outlook.

Cons

They need a Android and Apple app (I understand these are being developed). Folders for documents should be more Windows native, folders, sub folders, etc., in lieu of categories. No way to customize reports.

Jaroslav from SOUKUP s.r.o.

Once you start using, you are organized

Better follow up of business cases, shared information in team.

Pros

I like the connection between emails and cases, all is in the loop, even we don't use all features of the software. Sharing information across the team is crucial.

Cons

I would like use better the connectivity between cases and company details, because it is easier to fill all data when the opportunity starts then later. I'm sure there is a way how to do it , maybe just more practicing.

Marek from Formica CZ s.r.o.

Industry: Printing

SW is modular and meet our needs. Easy to use and flexible to add new functions.

Good database functions, marketing evidence, and statistics. Sales and Marketing reporting. "Anytime" overview about business. Quick access to important business information. Good access to history and older information. Automatic archiving of the communication with clients allow us to have all communication under control.

Pros

Simple installation in a couple of days, Modularity, easy of use, meeting all important needs, no need to make additional programming. Good flexibility in case of adding additional functions, Perfect service.

Cons

I need to install Windows platform on my MacBook. It is complicated when you like to use it with Apple.

Daniel from Gaming Hospitality Solutions Inc

The Ultimate Outlook Intergrated Experience

My Outlook inbox is empty for the first time in 20 years. Every single deal, project and task is organized and accounted for. Nothing is lost.

Pros

The product is right where it needs to be - in the middle of Outlook where so many of us manage out entire workflow, work day, and business processes. No other CRM or project tool integrates so seamlessly nor simplifies my day as Eway-CRM. It is not the richest in features, but because it is actually part of my Outlook experience (not just a lame plugin and sluggish sidebar, but added windows and content controls), ALL of my projects, tasks, deals, leads and daily activities across multiple companies are more organized and managed than they have ever been in my 30 year career.

Cons

Inconsistency in terms. Reporting is week. Custimization is clumsy. Not the best help docs, lacks a web portal that is apparently available for use as of yet. Documentation is overcome by strong sales and customer support- very responsive. Portal is almost unnecessary because because Outlook use is helpful. The mobile helps a lot as well.

Deborah from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Indispensable -- despite a few bugs!

Despite the cons above, I don't know how I ever got along without eWay. I use the Projects component most often. My projects are MUCH more organized now, and things aren't falling through the cracks. The Deals feature is my second favorite part of the application. Overall, I really like the program even though there are some bugs to be worked out.

Pros

It works from within Outlook and synchronizes with Outlook data.

Cons

1) There are some glitches in synchronizing contacts, tasks, and calendar items. I've found workarounds for most of these issues, but this take a bit of extra time. Many of my contacts still haven't synced, and the calendar never has. 2) Although the program is fairly intuitive for users, it is not so for administrators. I'm a solopreneur, and find the admin settings daunting -- especially when setting up workflows. I've been unable to fix workflow errors, even after studying the documentation. Buttons are not where you expect them to be, so there's a lot of hunting. I've learned a lot of apps on my own, but this is the first one where I may need some training. In other words -- it's a steeper learning curve than expected.

Dita from ATTN Consulting s.r.o.

We have a very good experience. We appreciate clear graphics, good functionality and customer supp

We can focus on our customers - we keep in touch with them, we know their needs and we can react quickly to their requirements.

Pros

Product is complex. We like fast customer support and marketing module that allows us to pursue and monitor our mkg campaigns. With this product we are focused on our customers and their needs.

Cons

Not good synchronization of tasks created in Journal with Outlook - problems with notifications send to Outlook.

Dev from Lifton Magnets Pte Ltd

Experience with Eway has been simply great. Probably the best Outlook based sales tracking tool.

Pros

I was looking for a simple, easy & seamless prospect tracking system within Outlook. E-way surprisingly adds so much more functionalities that some of them I haven't even started exploring yet as it more than meets my needs, out of the box. Yet, its email marketing functionalities & campaign tracking are nothing short of awesome! Much more than what I asked for, Eway is a very powerful sales management tool & if used effectively, can simplify prospecting & convert of leads much easily.

Cons

Not any that I am aware of but I guess being vastly more capable than a simple sales tracking system almost places this on par with other, more expensive packages. It would be useful to have a How To or Help button on the function panel.

Branislav from atro s.r.o.

I like it

Pros

i like tha fact that the software is connected to microsoft outlook. Another benefit is having a well working mobile app. Stas and reports are also a good feature.

Cons

I would like for this sofwtare to implement a way of monitoring company vehicles. I might also appriciate a newsletter with latest changes since i am a busy man and have only a little time to learn about them on my own,

Tomas from AHORN CZ, s.r.o.

Industry: Furniture

Outlook users will like it.

CRM system. Central point of Notes about customers and Leads. Calendar planning and tasks integrated with Outlook.

Pros

- Outlook integration so easy creation of Leads, Contacts, Companies. - Tasks integration - can work offline - mobile device support (Android and iPhone), synchronization of Contacts - many Reports - interconnection with ERP possible

Cons

- server needed or cloud solution - sometimes errors must be repaired with support - every station has to have little SQL instance (LocalDB or SQL Express)

Jan from ADVENT, spol. s r.o.

Industry: Information Services

Variability, simple setup, multiple reports

Pros

Cons

It is necessary to complete a better work with the tasks, the assignor of the task after sending it no longer has the possibility to edit it (adding notes, changing the deadline)

Jiri from LOGICON PARTNER SRO

Before installing Eway I changed 3 crm. For consulting company as LOGICON it is the best choice

Fast and simple overview of all bussines activities.

Pros

Integrated part (add-on) of MS Outlook.. User set up of workflow for leads and projects. Mobile application.

Cons

Multi items purchase invoice is not possible to split among the several projects during automatic import from accounting system. But this leak doesnot limits our procesess.

Martin from DPU Revit s.r.o.

We are very satisfied with the software

Pros

The big advantage is that the program runs in a familiar environment. This makes it easy to implement, employees are quick to orientate. It saves significantly implementation costs.

Cons

As the only problem I see the ability to work on one PC in one database only. This is a problem if you work in several companies.

Josef from Egoli s.r.o.

Very practical and intuitive solution to the corporate database of customers, employees and goods.

Attendance system. Project management. Employee management. Detailed database of projects, companies, goods and more.

Pros

Supervision of employee attendance and status of ongoing projects. Project management. Property database.

Cons

Usual users will not be able to use it without basic training. I have nothing else to write. It's a good system.

Antonia from PPI Adhesive Products

baby friendly, very good customer support

important informations for our growth

Pros

how easy is to work with the system, and how easy is to learn for beginners with detailed manual, understandable modules

Cons

Reports could be more sophisticated (with graphs for example) and manual could be tailored to the customer use. Filter could be set up for specific dates (from ..to)

Mark from MMI International

Industry: International Trade and Development

Top Flight Professional Program

The E-Way Technical staff have taken suggestions for individual improvrments or modifications and either incorporated them into the main program, or devised suitable local workarounds. Without Cost.

Pros

The fine tuned program works in our small business environment. The virtually immediate technical advice and guidance is highly valued, well informed and most importantly Freely Provided without additional charges to the user.

Cons

None that are of meaningful importance.

Tomas from Sebesta - sluzby slevarnam s.r.o.

Very easy to use, full functionality, great performance/cost solution for small company.

Pros

Overview, iOS app, Filters, support, updates and continuous improvement based on the most customer needs - general, no extra fees.

Cons

The Outlook add-in loads the Outlook becomes slower. Monitor resolution change makes the screen unreadable - has not to be the problem of this software.

Emil from EU BEVEL s.r.o.

Great help for administration work

Enhancement of work

Pros

Review databases and organize your contacts. Quick access to saved information. Very easy to use and the ability to quickly teach a new team member.

Cons

The impossibility to organize fair documents to multiple levels. Sometimes a longer response to a database response on the server.

Linda from Assessment Systems International

Reliable, comprehensive tool.

better bss overview and control, data backup

Pros

Large amount of information in one place, user friendly, possibility of individual setting (modules, reports etc.)

Cons

Large amounts of data transferred but then is possible offline work. Some admin options could be available (for example, mass transfer of projects).

Josef from Elok-Opava spol. s r.o.

Easy to use, compact, unproblematic

Overview of tasks and their status for all users.

Pros

Simplicity of use, integration into outlook, clarity. Database items can be customized to the user.

Cons

Reports are not always clear. Sometimes there are problems with the database and the intervention of the service department is required.

David from Law Practice

Industry: Law Practice

Best CRM Out There

Great support. Great people. Great product. I am glad I found eway-crm.

Pros

The ability to work within Outlook while still having the flexibility to create fields and processes relevant to me.

Cons

I would like to see some ability to graphically represent tasks.

Jakub from BigMedia, s.r.o.

Excellent easy to use software

Pros

Fully integrated into MS Outlook eWay offers much more than just CRM standard functionalities. Excellent support with an individual approach to each customer.

Cons

Jakub from DVORAK-SVAHOVE SEKACKY S.R.O.

Industry: Machinery

Very user-friendly software, perfect compatibility with MS Outlook, useful for us

Overview about business cases

Pros

Compatibility with Outlook, easy to use, useful for business, it provides easy overview of business cases

Cons

The Outlook add-in loads the Outlook becomes slower. Usual users will not be able to use it without basic training.

Joe from Process Equipment Solutions

Industry: Environmental Services

My Review

The more I learn about how to use it and implement it properly the better I like it.

Pros

It integrates with Outlook perfectly. The web app is wonderful and the general interface is intuative

Cons

Can be confusing. Some of the better features are not obvious.

Bill from Abernathy MacGregor

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent CRM System

We rolled this system out to our entire organization with little problems and the support is great.

Pros

Ease of use and customization. GDPR features are amazing. Built in professional email Super stable

Cons

No notification of a client having errors

Jim from Sharps Landscaping

eWay - CRM Product Review

eWay - CRM is a great product and we have been using it for 5 years and have no complaints. Don't let the time difference or the language barrier discourage you from purchasing it. The staff is excellent and speaks and writes English excellent and always works around the time difference.

Pros

Ease to use

Mike from Theilgaard Mortensen

We migrated to eWay from Salesforce. EWay staff did this for us. Was smooth and efficient data port.

We are running all our marketing and sales activity using the software. We have integrated campaigns and also are having 3rd party telemarketing teams use the software using Excel as a data template for sharing info. Excel seamlessly integrates with the software. Now we have better user adoption and we have cleaner / better managed account data.

Pros

It is totally integrated into Outlook. Makes for a simple and efficient user environment. Sales staff did not use Salesforce enough previously, but now we have better usage, and the product captures many things (emails for example) very easily.

Jan from EFIN spol. s r.o.

easy to use, ms office look, stable

Pros

Easy to use for all colleagues in our company (assistants, businessmans, production, IT guys and CEO.

Cons

Only the first big synchronization after software instalation takes about 2 hours because of our database size.

David from Imtos spol. s r.o.

Easy to use, integrated into Outlook, offline mode

Pros

eWay is integrated into Outlook and working with it is intuitive. Offline mode is very important for the business. Implementation of the server part is simple.

Cons

Initial client / server synchronization takes a long time if there is a lot of data in the database. Fortunately, this happens only when you reinstall your PC. It's the price for offline mode.

Amr from Infomine Marketing Research

Industry: Market Research

Finally after a long exhaustive search!

My opinion after months of practical use: Nothing short of excellent. Especially the customer service: real people with relevant answers to all our questions. Previously I had looked at almost everything in the market for months and tried many products for many more. I was finally lucky to have stumbled upon E-way CRM. It's the best kept secret in this software space. Other than the customized sales process that takes time to understand your needs, the software is option rich as well as being a breeze to use and gets the job done. Its given me peace of mind, thanks to the E-way CRM team.

Pros

Customized purchasing, responsive, professional and friendly. Ease of use and down to earth practicality. Value for money.

Cons

Reporting module does the job, however, I do expect it to be more customizable in next editions. I am looking forward to more from the mobile app for on the go usage.

Allan from Resource ICT Solutions Ltd

eWay-CRM has allowed us to automate a lot of our sales processes and simplified the order process

We have vastly improved our sales per lead ratio

Pros

Flexibility, almost everything can be customised. We can re-design the lead forms to have the fields we want to be visible.

Dan from APRO Software s.r.o.

Very helpful CRM

eWay-CRM fits our requirements in sales, marketing and CR and project management perfectly. I also recommend a high quality support which helps in case of any questions.

Pros

Customizations Support