(1,935)

1,935

(1,455)

1,455

• Pros

• "Excelente products amazing easy to use a lot of value "

• "Easy to use and simple to setup. I love the app. "

• "very easy to use, and as very good features, I've been using it for two years and I always liked it"

• Cons

• "User interface is looking good, but it is not intuitive enough, takes sometime to navigate and find what you need."

• "Sometimes a little glitchy but overall a great tool"

• "In the latest upgrade, the test wrap got messed up and the boxes aren't wide enough, but it still works. "

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

Shawn from Zaphyr Technologies

A CRM for the Masses

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it. Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it. We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience. The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.

Great product for small business scaling up

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Pros

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Cons

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd rather have them offer no support than the support they provide, as you'll get even more frustrated with their support than not even having support at all. We had an "Enterprise Account Manager" which wasn't very responsive. Any unresolved issues with the application he would just send back to the support department (the same support department you'd been previously fighting with for months on petty issues) and then nothing would end up getting done. Based on my conversations with the account manager, I can confidently say that nobody in the organization has any clue what's going on. Nobody in the company has any empowerment to do anything, everybody acts like pre-programmed robots. There is a horrible communication gap between departments, nobody is on the same page, everybody just passes the buck thinking somebody else will take care of the issue. You can tell there is a pretty bad work ethic and culture. You'll get the run around and end up getting exhausted and give up. You end up having a second job just trying to deal with Zoho. It's quite simple, STAY AWAY.

Gaelan from ARTrageous

Great for small businesses

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Cost and value.

Good Value-for-money

Overall, I'm happy with Zoho. If you are introducing yourself into the CRM world, Zoho has more than enough features to test it and manage you customer base. Combined with third party marketing software makes it a really good product for a SME.

Pros

It's really easy to use. It has most of the features available on CRMs such as Dynamics CRM. You can easily assign contacts to users as well as associate opportunities to them.

Cons

The marketing add-on (Zoho Campaigns) does not allow to do most of functionalities available on other Marketing softwares. It's email marketing framework is really poor for a professional software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

It has much better CRM features. AC is a Marketing Automation software with a few CRM functionalities, Zoho CRM es exactly the opposite.

Govind from Crazy Media Design

CRM that I didnt like

Pros

Mobile app It is feature-rich with lots of tools to help you serve the purpose. Team working on constantly improving the platform If you are using other Zoho apps then it makes Zoho powerful

Cons

Now, this is nothing personal but I remember I had conversation with a guy with whom I had interaction twice. It left a bad taste in my mouth because he was more interested in telling me what he cant do instead of the alternatives. I felt somehow he lacked product knowledge or the understanding of what product can do. Too many options for someone who is a new CRM user. Their onboarding process needs to improve.

Tina from Omni Dental Lab

Love Zoho ONE

Excellent. easy to chat with support and get help fast! Always professional and helpful.

Pros

Everything integrates and works together.

Cons

Wish they had their own phone system or would please integrate with google voice business phone system pretty please.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho One is more affordable and has more built in to help our business. Thing about ZHO is they are always rolling out updates and getting better.

Akhilesh from SAMESPACE Inc.

Zoho CRM usage has been exceptionally good.

Sales have improved with Zoho CRM! Top marks for that.

Pros

Managing different contacts. This functionality is very critical and Zoho does a good job of getting their basics right.

Cons

Sometimes the setting tags via integration used to create a problem but have been resolved with updates.

Cost and usability.

Alberto from Palermitano Solutions

Great Value and usability

I love its easy to use platform and the time saving when loading the leads

Pros

I loved Zoho even at the beginning where I was to upload all our past info. Super easy to use, no bugs at sight. Nice inbox view. Great efficient platform.

Cons

I started to the free trial and couldn’t make it worth for the company to pay for it. They chose SF.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

It looks much more user friendly, it keeps its professionalism and its great for time saving

Bailey from Killian Consulting

Zoho for the Win

It has been a seamless transition. While every CRM needs about 6 months to be setup, it is perfectly easy to move into Zoho CRM.

Pros

Zoho CRM is a great product that integrates with my website and other systems. It covers all the important needs my business has to manage my clients.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with the software specifically, only that I wish there was some native connections for Wordpress.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

I like the quality of other Zoho products I have used as well.

Craig from Prodigm Inc.

Biased for a Reason

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Gwen from HomeASAP

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

David from Comexions

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Claire from Pink Monkey Stag and Hen Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just Amazing

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day. The price is cost effective and value for money. The customer service is outstanding. 98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system. If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Guillaume from oomnis Limited

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email. Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup. We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Simply put. Zoho CRM as part of Zoho One is a very strong contender. It was fairly easy to just look away at the few warts since Zoho provides so much value!

Matthew from EnergyLink

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product for SMB companies

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.

Anju from Suyati Technologies

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals. This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.

Good value for money

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks

Aliz from HP Inc

Industry: Computer Hardware

Much more than a sales app

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.

Douglas from Envoy

Great product for a small start up

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Functionality and cost

John from GIGLY LTD

For low cost CRM - you cant beat Zoho CRM

Really good. I needed a lead-management system that i could use to capture lots of data, and ZOHO CRM provided this. However, when it comes to building such a flow (outwith a standard workflow) - the product isn't up to the job (you need a more sophisticated ZOHO product, which comes at a hefty price).

Pros

High functionality at a very low cost. Love the ability to add web forms (from Zoho CRM) straight into your website for lead capture (integrate this with Zoho Sales IQ) and you have a very cool and functionality-rich inbound lead capture system.

Cons

Bit clunky. Bit amateur. Design & look and feel are a bit flakey. Heck - even the Zoho logo looks cheap!

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM was much cheaper than Hubspot, but to be fair the free version of Hubspot is pretty awesome!

Flexible CRM

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to. - Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns) - Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos - Email tracking is built in! - Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing. - The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load. - You cannot schedule emails - Incoming emails cannot be synced

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.

MD Masoom from TO THE NEW

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.

Thamara from Cibersys

One of the best customizable CRM

Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Oscar Antonio from Bancrecer

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Marshall from Inbound Studio

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations. We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations. Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated. Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM. There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services. One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM. Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Kyle from Mindfeeder LLC

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marc from Work Pics

Industry: Photography

Becoming Best of Breed

Pros

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Cons

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle. Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want. Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly! You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these. Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.

Luis from H&V Consulting Group

ZOHO CRM The right fit for a medium company.

I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget. It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC. I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.

Pros

- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money. - Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly. - Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions. - Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use. - Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc. - Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click. - Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize) - Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.

Cons

There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.

Juliette from Salon Studios Beauty Mall

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event. The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out. Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Cindy from Learn2Soar Consulting

Zoho is a lifesaver!

I've helped clients install software that allows us to work remotely. I also have anytime remote access to some computers. I can transfer files and even reboot the computer from my side.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to TeamViewer. I don't need remote access to a client's computer very often so I don't want to spend a fortune for the service. Zoho had a reasonable fee for remote access and it was easy to set up and use on both sides. Recently I've needed to help non technical people install and use Zoom on devices (phones, tablets, and computers) I found I can log in anywhere! I love that.

Cons

It can be slow. Most of the time it isn't an issue. If I am logged into another computer trying to work on their QuickBooks file it can test my patience... lag time and trying to read what's on the screen of the other computer.

Mostly ease of use.

Brian from The Mayer Group of eXp Realty

When you need a custom CRM Zoho is head and shoulders above the rest

I wanted to capture lead data from a lead gen form into my CRM i.e. timeline, desired location, loan program etc. I looked at several extremely more expensive solutions and none could match the functionality of Zoho. You can litterally make Zoho perform any action with the right configuration.

Pros

I wanted something I cold customize to my needs and Zoho was the only option that allows or even comes close to doing everything we need.

Cons

This is not a super user friendly solution and requires lots of patience, research, and trial and error. Setting up SMS messaging for leads has been really challenging where most CRM's have a solution out of the box ready to go with Zoho you have to set up a third party app and configure it but even once installed its not straight forward to use and requires lots of trial and error.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

This was a much cheaper solution that allowed me to better customize my solution.

Rose-Anna from TT Medical

100% Customizable

As my company continues to grow, we are able to meet and exceed all our demands by using this product. We have cut costs by eliminating manual work (such as sending repetitive emails and reminders to customers) by utilizing the auto-email function and setting up templates for emails that need to be sent out on a regular basis. That has allowed our employees to focus on more important tasks and be able to really get detail oriented. I would recommend Zoho CRM 10 out of 10 times to anyone looking for an alternative business management software.

Pros

Zoho CRM is basically a one stop shop for your business needs. I use it in my office everyday, and we can customize different modules based on the growing needs and demands of our company. Additional pros: Super simple to use. You can create buttons that do all the work for you (example: sending auto-emails). The tech support is usually a long wait, but once you have them on the phone or chat box they are super knowledgable and ready to assist with anything you need. Love love love this software.

Cons

Because it is so customizable, there are basically no limits to what is buildable with it. Need a specific accounting software? Zoho CRM. Need a time clock for payroll? Zoho CRM. Need a calendar view for medical records? You got it...Zoho CRM. The actual building of modules is really dense, so having a team member with developer skills is almost a must-have if you choose to dyi your software. Like I said in the pros section, the tech support at Zoho is wonderful and super helpful, but the wait time is a bit lengthy.

John from IBM

The most loaded tool with excellent features at lowest prices.

Zoho consists of all the basic features and integration ability that makes it more productive than any other tool. The more consistent working on this tool produces more efficient results. In our field , interacting with the people is everything and Zoho CRM for me is a one-stop-shop providing all the necessary features and tools to elevate our working. We have customized it the way we requires and it has delivers the best of it. It's for sure a recommended tool by every professional.

Pros

Zoho CRM enables us to customize the products and services according to the increasing demands and the needs. It is quite user-friendly and very easy to use on daily basis. We can also customize this tool in accordance to our demands that usually changes with time i.e adding buttons , links. It's also one of the most cheapest tool with abundance of tools and handy features. We can also easily integrate it with the different tools and other google products or Microsoft outlook which makes it easy for us to schedule and organize our working at one place.

Cons

One of the most annoying thing is that the email invitations generated from Zoho CRM, mostly gets blocked or listed as spam by mail filters. However, it allows the customization for this tool as per our needs, but its a bit complicated procedure hindering most users from creating it because it requires complex practice. The reporting section also doesn't work up to standards and only brings out basic ones. They should also generate updates frequently in order to catch up with the rival products.

Amazing piece of software, was once ahead of its time. Not anymore, and service is really bad

Cheap and customizable. Easy to export and import. Fully featured when considering their Zoho One product with projects, invoices and more.

Pros

- Cheapest tool out there, especially for the feature set - Ironically, one of the most full functioning tools out there too. Even against the biggest CRMS (Projects built in, Invoicing and Bookkeeping built in, Live chat, etc.) - Extremely customizable - With their own programming interface/language with Creator, a company can develop serious automations for their infrastructure, but will require work

Cons

- They used to have a vision not anymore. Their technology is always a few years behind. - They were one of the first live chat apps, but no chat bot. - Was one of the First CRMS, but limited data analysis, visualization, or no real AI - Has forms, but not really landing pages - Has SalesIQ but no anoymous prospecting, or real notifications unless they start a chat - No document tracking for views and proposals/presentations - Third party tools need APIs, Creator or Zapier. So no inside sales tools, automations, etc. in an app store like environment - No individual email tracking (open and close, vs mass campaign), which is about half-a-decade old technology used by CRMs - Individual lead notifications are not available - Support is very, very slow and disorienting. Does not complete work on a ticket, and conversations can drop - Completely manual input, no smart tools or database for lead details and filling information on CRM

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Everyone Needs CRM - Start Here

In taking over a company, I learned they had absolutely ZERO kinds of organization. No CRM, no accounting software, no user details, nothing. They also didn't have the budget for one of the big, interconnected CRM solutions. I chose Zoho CRM to get started because it gave me the best suite of features in the easiest to use interface, with the option to grow and expand. I was able to setup the company, and all the custom fields I needed, within an hour or less, and get to work entering data. A few months later, when everything was on track, we expanded beyond Zoho CRM and brought in other parts of their world, like their accounting programs,remote support, and more.

Pros

I don't think I have enough room to list all the PROS of Zoho in general, let alone their CRM component. Ti simplify it, I'll start with speed and ease of use first. It can't be easier to get started with Zoho CRM, and within minutes you'll be working towards bettering your company. They have all the basics covered, and their premium paid features take things even further allowing you access to expensive features at affordable prices. The biggest PRO is probably that the CRM component is just a module of a HUGE suite of programs and features, that are all interconnected. So you don't just get CRM, unless that is all you want. If it is, great, and you can customize it to your heart's desire. But if and when you need to grow, it connects with the rest of Zoho's world.

Cons

There are times where Zoho CRM can be a little bit too simple. Sometimes you just need deeper access, but not often.

Rachel from Primarily Bookkeeping, Inc.

Two years in and loving it

Zoho was not the first CRM we tried but it's the best fit for our business. We've been using it for about 2 years to manage our pipeline, contact list (and related notes), track activities we wish to perform, activities we've completed, upload PDF copies of our handwritten scribbles, attach completed forms and documents that we'll need later. We have a section within each person where we keep links to our private YouTube channel with training tutorials. It is our hub for things that you might try to remember. Our actual work is performed outside of Zoho using industry specific software but Zoho is how we ensure that we don't drop the ball and that we quickly and easily remember where we left off when we spoke to someone 6+ months ago. It takes a little while to get used to using software instead of saying "ohh, I'll remember that" or paying for something when you could save it in a 3 ring binder on your desk but once you get into the flow you'll never consider going back. Zoho's search function means that I can find anything I need in a few clicks. I use Google Apps for my email and Zoho for my memory. FWIW we're a team of 5 people across 2 continents and with Zoho everyone is always in the loop and up to date on what's done, what's left to do and anything else that's going on. :)

Pros

Ease of use, connectivity to outside apps (Google Apps for business, Ring Central) and the search function.

Cons

Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what I need to tech support. This is not a problem with other vendors so I know it's not in the way I'm explaining things but to their credit we always solve my problems just not always on the first try.

Viable Option vs. SalesForce

ZOHO CRM allows for us to fully integrate our sales, reporting, and other features in one location. Our team was using multiple platforms to manage customer pipelines and client reporting prior to working with ZOHO. One Stop Shop

Pros

The customization of dashboards and integration between other apps within their ecosystem

Cons

Sometimes customer support takes a while, or has to transfer you to multiple departments

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Familiarity with some of their platforms

FAEQ from REVTON

Industry: International Affairs

suits for small to mid sized corporates

We only use Zoho CRM for a small project for one of our clients, it fitted like a glove with what the client needed, but unfortunately the more we depended on it the more it required to get more solutions from Zoho like Books and inventory, it was kinda hard to integrate it with what already have, but after the client and us are having a good experience using it .

Pros

It's really simple and easy to use, for the most part, you can find whatever you want on its documentation, the samples over there are really helpful, and the customer support is very very friendly and responsive, I can't remember a single instance that they didn't respond or were late on.

Cons

Dealing with a cloud-based CRM comes with its pitfalls and for us, one of the biggest pitfalls was the that we couldn't customize it enough, no matter how many timed we talked with Zoho customer support, some parts are in the core structure of Zoho CRM that can never be changed,

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The project was small and Zoho is scalable in regards to the number of users, but if the project is big i guess we will walk away from Zoho to get something more Corporate level.

Jami from Fire Cam LLC

Industry: Public Safety

User friendly CRM

We do not currently have any issues with this program.

Pros

This CRM program is easy to use. Perfect for the growing company. You can have just one user for a monthly fee and as you grow, you can add more. You can send a bulk email and it will provide an "open rate".

Cons

Some of the features cost extra. Set up takes a little bit, although they have videos available to help.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Salesforce is too expensive.

Ed from Prima media

Industry: Publishing

Zoho CRM+ review

The best is contacts and accounts flexibility. Also seamless integration with Zoho Finance suite, which is very good.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use. Lots of add-ons that help to run a business properly. Good calendar.

Cons

The calendar should have more features. Sales inbox is not so useful and still buggy. Zia voice needs to be developed further. Zoho Sign should be developed and integrated with more Zoho products.

Flexibility and price.

John from Tech Soft 3D

Zoho CRM is unquestionable software for sales and marketing products.

Zoho CRM is most efficient software for our social media emails and sales and marketing. I also mostly highly use this software for our organizations with our highly professional team members for tracking the sales and marketing automation. This software provides the great customer support to our clients, So I recommended this software for people due to its high quality working.

Pros

The most beneficial thing about the Zoho CRM software is that we can easily use this software in the whole organization for many categories like sales, marketing automation, mails and websites in a proper manner. This software allow us to store all kinds of information about the customer services and marketing activities at anywhere in the world. Most of the users use this efficient software for enhanced our working about the sales and marketing automation in a more reliable way. This software is very well about the operations of sales and purchase of the companies.

Cons

Behind the biggest disadvantage of Zoho CRM, this software has many difficulty such as its slow working during sending the social media emails with others. For the beginners, cannot easily purchase this software because it is not reliable for tracking the large numbers of sales and marketing products. This software does not create the huge information about the customer projects. It is not very intuitive for us to secure the all of our marketing automation.

Zoho CRM Review by a DevOps

I had used this product with the Free tier version, I created some emails and I managed my domains in the application, I have to say that is a very decent CRM, has email support, IMAP and POP and other toolings like Documents Editor and PDF viewer, for the price is a very good product too, we decided to buy some accounts and we are working very closely with this CRM.

Pros

Easy to use, has a good free tier, innovative, friendly UI and UX, a good product in general, good mobile application.

Cons

Slow transactions, a little bit confusing administrative panel, slow website loading (responsive mode).

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Because is a new product and when we look at the price we thought that is a joke but this is real, this is a really high-quality product.

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Best Bang for Your Buck in Software

Zoho CRM is our hub for operations, sales, and marketing. We've automated huge swaths of our business using it. I can't recommend it enough!

Pros

Extremely powerful customization options (100 custom modules, workflow rules galore, etc.) Integrates with every other Zoho app The price is killer low, ESPECIALLY when it's part of Zoho One I really like the updated UI, I actually prefer it to Salesforce

Cons

It can be slightly trickier to train inexperienced folks on Zoho CRM compared to something a little more streamlined like Hubspot. Not a huge issue at all, it's just slightly more complex.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

As part of the Zoho One suite, it's FAR cheaper than Salesforce (and gives you way more options) and far more powerful than Hubspot. Hubspot is a great marketing tool, but we needed something that could be an operational hub in addition to just our marketing tool.

Matthew from Atlas Internet Marketing LLC

Contact management without spending an arm or a leg

Overall positive, I feel like for more established businesses this may still work based on your model. For mine it worked well for quite a few years.

Pros

Free and low cost monthly to start with. Really affordable. I used Zoho on and off when I first started my business. Came back to it because it is a low cost and overhead can hurt your startup business. It's also very simple to use. Really easy to get set up and its simple interface can be easy to manage for even non tech-savvy people. You can use an app if you are on the go, and it does have some workflow automation for even the low cost plans while integrating with their other software such as invoice and subscriptions. You can also customize fields in Zoho CRM a lot easier than other systems, which works well if the office jargon doesn't quite match.

Cons

For the free or low cost plans it requires manual work on the users part, which for the cost is not a bad thing. The email marketing in my mind is kind of deceiving, mainly because when I think of email marketing I think of an automation sequence which can follow up with leads based on their interactions.

Shanique from McKinley Resources, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Flexible, Low Cost CRM with strong potential

I manage Zoho CRM (Enterprise subscription) for a small B2B company. We have used this platform for about a year and a half now. Price: Compared to other options, Zoho has great pricing for the features/value that you get. Features: Zoho has a large number of features available to Enterprise customers. We, of course, use the Leads, Contacts, Accounts modules to keep track of all customer information. Zoho has greatly impacted our ability to keep track of the potentials/opportunities in our pipeline and to stay on top of follow-ups with customers. Also, despite our complex quoting process, we are able to quickly generate professional quotes for customers. We use the Zoho CRM Documents module to work on documents simultaneously. This eliminates the need to save several versions of documents. We use the Reports feature to evaluate performance, identify strengths/weakness, etc. The Campaigns, Solutions, Forecast and other available modules are also very useful. Ease of Use: I think using Zoho is more hands on, as far as doing most of the initial setup and customization yourself as opposed to Zoho doing it for you (like other CRMs offer), but the process is relatively easy. Because our company has many unique pieces of sales/customer information that it wants to capture, Zoho's easy customization has been a great fit for us. Customer Support: There are a variety of ways to contact Zoho. I use the live chat most of the time and am usually able to get assistance right away. Development: Zoho seems to actually take note of feature requests and feedback from customers. They release a very good update to the CRM this year that provided several new and improved features. I am looking forward to seeing how the platform continues to evolve.

Pros

I like ease-of-use, price, and easy customization.

Cons

It's a young company so there are some glitches/kinks still being worked out

Tony from Concentric

Industry: Farming

Surprisingly robust for a free CRM

I think Zoho is a great option if you are looking for a free CRM in a smaller work/sales environment. It simplifies a lot of sales and marketing tasks that can be cumbersome. It is not very sophisticated with other integration (at least in the free edition). At my company, we need a cheap solution that would securely store leads and contacts so we could keep track of our interactions (e.g. emails and events), while still having the ability to standardize templates with our recruiting team.

Pros

A Huge pro for Zoho is that it is free! It contains all the must-have features that most CRMs use l like uploading leads, contacts, creating and sending emails, templates, tasks, etc. The user interface is very simple and user-friendly. It is robust enough to allow you to customize your dashboard view so you can be even more efficient. Zoho does integrate with outlook and googles calendars, making it easy to schedule and send invites to clients/customers outside of your organization. The email templates are also a useful feature that is so easy to use. You can upload your own photos, logos and custom colors.

Cons

What I don't like about the CRM is that email campaigns and invites from Zoho are more likely to be blocked by spam filters. After sending out email campaigns and invites, I have had to follow up with most of the individuals I reach out to, because it has been filtered to their junk email. I can't seem to find a consistent pattern either - as some people from the same organization received the email in their inbox, while others found it in their junk mail.

David from Allwell Rents

Great Experience

Pleasing to work with.

Pros

The adaptability to our situation has been phenomenal. Additionally we found in other CRMs the price increased as our database increased. Zoho's solution increases as I add personnel. This is a much more palatable pricing system for us.

Cons

We do in person calling. The standard set up does not separately track this effort. We have needed to set up customization to do this. I am able to do this myself. But, it would have been better to have a canned solution.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Sales force was expensive and complicated for our size. Pipedrive was a close runner up. But, it did not quite have the features we felt we would want in the future.

Keith from Renaissance Executive Forums

Top Notch CRM for SMB

Overall there's no question it's powerful. My biggest issue is taking the time to use all that it has to offer.

Pros

I liked that I could hit the ground running with the out-of-the-box configuration. I really like that I can continue to configure and add additional business rules as I build the business. An odd but big one for me is hyper-linked phone numbers so I can click and call w/out picking up my cell phone. There's very little about this tool that I can't do if I take the time to try.

Cons

The configurable email templates are awesome but I really, really dislike the email editor. It's not wysiwyg in that how it looks w/in Zoho is not how it looks when the email goes out. I'd like to see more fonts and more ability to configure the overall layout. Also - doesn't handle 'signatures' very eloquently.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,152 reviews