(3,469)

3,469

• Pros

• "Ease of use and dashboard. Love this product. Very easy to tag documents and send. Clients love it as well"

• "Why not go digital. Makes life so much easier for all involved in a sales process. "

• "This product is very easy to navigate through and user friendly. I love that this software is simple to manage"

• Cons

• "some of our clients found it a little difficult to open in the computers. not to many cons it has been helpful "

• "I'd like to see this product integrate better with SharePoint and accounting software. It works OK but needs improvement."

• "It can be confusing for the general user at times especially the storage of certificates but overall it's easy to use."

Browse DocuSign Reviews

Susan M from Call Now Tax Services

No More Signing Your Life Away

I have been preparing income tax returns for over 10 years now. When I first started clients had to sign their names at least 8 or more times. When we started using DocuSign it illiminated that process. Clients need only sign once or twice. Over the years DocuSign has made improvements that have allowed me to improve my clients experience when it comes to signing documents. As we all have experienced this one or twice in our lives, you felt like you were signing your life away.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that my clients no longer had to sign 20 different times to finalze their return.

Cons

Over the years there have been small glitches. However with customer support we have always been able to work through them and many times we found it to be the operator and not the software.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

At the time we were considering document signature software we felt that DocuSign offered the most for our clients and for our money.

Michael from Post Hill Press

Industry: Publishing

I don't know how we did business before Docusign

I was just mentioning to someone last week how Docusign has revolutionized our contracts process. What used to require a ton of paper, fed-ex overnight packages, and things being signed in three or four copies has now all been done away with. If it's one signer or a dozen, Docusign makes it super easy. The auto-reminder emails are really helpful, too. From time to time we'll encounter "old folks" who don't know that clicking the email isn't enough to sign the document - you have to follow the (clearly explained) instructions that follow, but once they're told to try again, they usually get it. We do 15 to 20 contracts per month and it works great every time.

Pros

We sign a lot of contracts, and the signers are usually busy folks who don't have time to print and scan and email. If we're lucky, they had a secretary or assistant who could shove a contract in front of them for a signature, but that wasn't usually the case. With Docusign, a few clicks have a contract signed sealed and delivered.

Cons

I'm trying to think of a way to be critical of Docusign, but I really can't. Their setup can be as simple or detailed as any contract calls for. Perhaps a "signing wizard" for the tech-impaired crowd might make it a tad simpler, but it's pretty doggone easy as it is. I can't complain.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Adobe Sign was a good solution, too, but Docusign was really the "big name" in online signing, so we went with that and haven't regretted it. Had we gone with Adobe Sign I'm sure we'd be equally pleased.

Ed from HERE Technologies

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Pros

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward - Pretty clean interface - Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Cons

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only getting worse. It's no wonder the service costs so much, all this money going into support must come from somewhere! Bulk signing is more like generating many single distributions. There's no way to mass void, mass correct, or track status of a single bulk request. Make a mistake sending to 1000 people? You'll need to void 1000 individual envelopes. There's other bugs and un-intuitive design decisions involved with the bulk send that I wont get into here. Other things worth noting - Activating additional sub-accounts forces a password reset for that user - Resetting passwords also requires resetting security questions - Adding an admin to an account does not use a select list of exiting users. Instead, the existing admin must manually type in a name/email address, and if that doesn't match an existing user, a new user is created. I personally ended up with 4 accounts tied to a single SSO email address. The structure is so convoluted, I'm having difficulty explaining it.

Stacie from Retail

Signed, Secure, Delivered

My overall experience with DocuSign is very satisfied customer and I would recommend to any and all businesses or consumers. They have exceeded my expectations as a customer and I am very pleased.

Pros

I really like the fact that it is a very secure website to sign important and legal documents and send them safely over the internet . It makes the delivery of important documents faster and more efficiently to the correct receiver of the legal documents you need to send. It is practically fail safe using DocuSign.

Cons

I would really think it would be best if not so many promotional emails to you. It can be spammy in a way if you are not interested or needing the items they are advertising to you. But at the same time I totally understand the reason for the promotional emails and cope with it.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

They seemed more secure and safe to use than any other sites to the eye could see. I am glad I made the correct choice for me.

Cynthia from J. Montgomery Designs

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Saves time and is convenient for clients!

I like that this software makes it easy for my business to collect signatures and payments from our clients. We used to have our clients scan or fax paper documents back to us, but DocuSign makes the process much quicker and more convenient for my employees and my clients. We purchased the option that allows us to take payments, which further streamlines our process and actually saves us money due to the lower credit card fees. We've only just started using this software, but it has already been a worthwhile purchase!

Pros

We purchased DocuSign to make our lives easier for signatures, payments, and document storage. I love that DocuSign is able to integrate into Dropbox because that's what we use to store our company files. I really enjoy that we can take payments and that we can brand the emails and signing experience for our clients so it feels cohesive and is consistent with our aesthetic. I love the many fields you can add to your documents, such as "approve" or "decline", in addition to just signatures & initials.

Cons

When I first set up the software, I felt it was a little difficult to navigate. For example, when I wanted to learn how to use templates, it took me a long time to figure out exactly how to "apply" a template to a document that would be similar but not the same... Even after a fair amount of research, it still seemed that the only option was to "use" the template, in which the document has to be exactly the same every time. It was only through trial and error that I figured this out, and I wish there were explicit instructions on this in an easily accessible place. Similarly, when setting up payments, I found a lot of helpful information/how-to's on DocuSign's website, but the links within these pages never seemed to take me to quite the right place I needed to be to set it up, which was a bit frustating.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

More features, less expensive, and integrates into software we already use.

Michelle from REMAX

Real estate must

Overall a great experience with little to non glitches and concerns.

Pros

Its easy to use, there is no learning curve when obtaining this product its completely self explanitoy with great customer service and updates.

Cons

I dont have anything I dont like about this system as a licensed real estate associate I have used it daily for years with no issues or concerns.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

No customer service support, glitches in the system itself when loading documents.

jimmy from Miamitechsupport

Docusign Review

Docusign is pretty easy to use and setup

Pros

Docusign is very mobile APP WITH many features .

Cons

Docusign does not allow me to change/add signatures after I submit final document

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign had the most features of all products. it has custom signatures and notary features.

Tim from Innovia Consulting

Time Saved with DocuSign!

Overall we are big fans of DocuSign. It has allowed us to speed up closing deals since we no longer require prospects to download, print, and sign their work orders manually.

Pros

DocuSign has a very easy to understand platform, which made the process of teaching our customer engagement team how to use it a breeze. With the Sharepoint integration, we can save our work orders to the appropriate folder, and the finished (i.e, signed) document is uploaded back to the same folder without us having to lift a finger!

Cons

One notification option that is not available as of this writing is to receive an email notification each time our signees open the document. We have expensive contracts, and this ability would be very beneficial. While we love the Sharepoint integration, we have to go to the SharePoint website to use DocuSign. Most of our team (myself included) would find it beneficial to access DocuSign from the Windows File Explorer, where our files are currently synced for ease of navigation.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign's big selling point was the easy to use integration with Microsoft 365 (Office 365) products such as SharePoint, Outlook, and Word. When we compared the easy way to save documents to our existing SharePoint cloud files, it was a no-brainer to choose DocuSign.

Merrill from Verge LLC

Couldn't go a day without it!

Great overall experience. Best docu-sign software available.

Pros

Very user friendly with easy functionality. Easy to monitor status of contracts. Easily customizable if you need to go back and edit a contract.

Cons

Slight glitches that erase contracts while they are being created. Can organize completed documents in folders.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Docu-sign is a more customizable and professional interface.

Erin from City of Hudson

DocuSign - makes electronic signatures easy!

Overall pleased with the software and better template abilities than RightSignature.

Pros

The dashboard for this software shows you what envelopes you have completed, and what is still waiting. This makes it easy to keep track of items that may need resent for signature.

Cons

When a document comes back fully executed and signed, the email from DocuSign asks you to click the link below to view the document. When you do this, and it takes you do the document, if you save that document, the title always starts with "Please Sign" which is misleading since the document is already signed. I have asked DocuSign why this is and cannot seem to get rid of it.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

We were not able to save changes along the way (if you started to sign a document, but had a question you could not pause the process. You had to leave and start over). We also had trouble with creating templates.

Deirdre from CHG Healthcare

Notifications

Overall, I like DocuSign. I've used Adobe for the majority of my career. However, DocuSign has many features that Adobe does not have. I find it to be user-friendly, and so far, have not had any particular issues.

Pros

The software has a lot of great features. One of my favorites, for instance, is how easy it is to correct an error. For instance, if I forget to attach a document, I can go back and attach it without having to start all over again with the set up process. Same thing can be said if I need to add a recipient. I can go back and correct the setup and the recipient, determine if they will receive a copy of the document or will be signing. I will then at the moment, just click "re-send" and be done with it. After the recipient views and/or sign the document, I will get a notification. Another feature I like, is the fact that you do not need to upload documents. You can drag and drop it. You can also send bulk envelopes and share envelopes between DocuSign users. With DocuSign, you can also get a history of your transaction, which is great. It shows when the envelope was created, sent, viewed, completed, re-sent, corrected and more.

Cons

You do not receive a notification once a document has been sent as you would with Adobe. However, it is possible if you do the following. For the signing order, enter a #1 for you or other person and select "CC Receives a Copy." Doing so enables that person to receive a notice that the document has been sent. You will continue and enter a #1 as well for the signee. If there is a second signee, you would enter a #2.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Company felt that DocuSign has more/better feature and is not as costly.

Sandy from Enfusion

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

Pros

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive. Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time. I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system. After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

Cons

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

n/a

Suzie from Melody Piano Detroit

Docusign Review

Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

Pros

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Same with Google docs as Adobe, not everyone has Google or Gmail accounts. I like DocuSign because it doesn't matter what email provider or operating system the person receiving the doc has. It works regardless of that

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Adobe always had way too many steps to take before I could get to the actual thing I needed to be done. And the person receiving it would have to have certain operating systems in order for it to even work. With DocuSign, it's basically universal, so there's no inconvenience to my students when receiving the document in order to sign documents

Laci from Royal Swimming Pools Inc.

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according. I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be. That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

Pros

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air. DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless. Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers. It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise. If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

Cons

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

Pros

DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

Cons

DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign had an option to work with our contract generating and submission database.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

our company made an enterprise wide purchase of DocuSign so I switched over to using it.

Aaron from Freedom 55 Financial

Revolutionized my Business

Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Pros

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I chose DocuSign over PandaDoc mostly because there is a ton of mobile support, which PandaDoc lacks. I like how DocuSign also jumps to the next required field when a client is signing; PandaDoc does not seem to have this functionality. Although DocuSign is slightly more expensive than PandaDoc, it is the only compliant software in the industry of financial services in my state.

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Pros

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

Cons

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Iris from Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty

Electronic Signing Made Easy

Since the first time I used DocuSign back in the early 2000's I was in love. This has definitely allowed me to quickly advance through my roles at GGSIR due to time efficiency. My ability to work quickly and accurately is what staff and agents appreciate about me. Any program that helps me is invaluable.

Pros

Most simple/efficient digital signing program made thus far! Easy for clients and agents to use. The auto-scrolling function moves you place to sign so no getting lost! The signing envelopes do not require you to login which makes the signing process faster and less stressful. No program has the same level of functionality nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave hours of time off of your schedule as well as professionalize your client interactions and offer submissions.

Cons

No much! Its hard to nit pick but, the only thing I can say I don't like it that if a client changes their signature they have to create a login for a free account in order undo any changes made to their signature. If (at a minimum) the agent can always correct and reset it that would be great! Otherwise that is officially the only negative I would have to report. Its a pending negative, depends on if there is a solution.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

One reason, because it is simple for clients to use. If we can't get clients to use it because they don't feel comfortable or don't understand how it works it can slow or stop the electronic signature process. This signing platform is #1 in my book and I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Ricky from Cardax, Inc

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

DocuSign - What a Time Saver!

Definitely changed the way we do business. It's helped us be more efficient and organized. Before it was a headache to coordinate schedules to obtain physical signatures. Now with DocuSign, signatures are simple and easy to obtain!

Pros

The convenience of being able to obtain secured signatures using email. We use this software to easily obtain signatures for everything: timesheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. You can easily customize your signature templates to your needs and it's pretty simple. You can add several security measures as well to ensure verify the signer. I would say it's pretty user friendly for the signer because we have a lot of older people we deal with and for the most part they can easily sign and complete. This software integrates with our Cloud Base Storage system Box which make things seamless and convenient.

Cons

It is a bit pricey. You basically buy "envelopes" in batches to use to send for signatures. "Envelope" is a term DocuSign uses for anytime you send a file(s) to send for signature(s). Once you send an envelope if the signer doesn't sign for whatever reason it still counts as an envelope used. Basically, once you click send for signature an envelope it's used and no refunds. Another thing that is a bit annoying is applying templates if DocuSign software doesn't automatically detect one of your existing signature templates. I feel it requires too many clicks to apply a template manually. There should be a shortcut button somewhere on the main page to save on time.

LAURA from Laura Lovely

Industry: Cosmetics

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Pros

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail. I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away. It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract. It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Cons

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Wayne from BHHS Fox & Roach, REALTORS

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use Robust features Real customer service

Cons

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Limitations of changing text/ signature/ initial sizes among other concerns about ownership by Zillow and sharing of data with a company not affiliated with my company.

Loiane from Citibank

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

Pros

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

Cons

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Better brand familiarity, seems to be more compatible with a variety of systems, price package was more attractive, and DocuSign is less-embedded in large ecosystems of other products that add cross-selling pressure.

Kristina from Procom Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

DocuSign Software Review

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

Cons

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Pros

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

Cons

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Jonny from Crowdcube

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

Pros

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence. What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software. They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Cons

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

Kim from MBS, LLC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

Pros

We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier to track. We have saved so much time in creating, sending, editing, and receiving the documents versus previous methods; hard-copy creation/editing/mailing and also emailing documents. It is much easier for us to keep track of where we are in the process as well. We have also been able to free-up actual space in our offices. We, traditionally, kept hard copies of all versions of the proposals and contracts. Now we can do this electronically, and are able to access any version much quicker. This has also helped us to save money on supplies such as paper, toner, filing cabinets, etc., as well as man hours for filing, retrieving, purging, shredding, etc. We make sure to keep multiple electronic, thumb-drive and cloud backups, just to be safe. We are very happy with Docusign and have no plans to change.

Cons

Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Savings in time, physical space, money spent on documentation and filing supplies.

Maureen from Comfort RES, Inc.

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all. I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

Pros

The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I tried the others and DocuSign had more options within the documents.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

too difficult to manage, clients were confused and had trouble signing. So glad I subscribe to DocuSign.

Danae from Grand Rapids Metrology

DocuSign = Freedom and Safety

I have used it for both personal and professional use and in every case it has provided me invaluable access and availability to sign or review important documents that if I had to wait until I was back in my "office" would have cost me dearly in both time and money. In the midst of a global pandemic, DocuSign shines as a leader in safe and reliable document management.

Pros

The best thing about DocuSign is the ability to conduct essential business from anywhere in the world and know that it is secure and safe. Being able to add individuals for simple review , signature , or a combination of both is critical for my needs and DocuSign provides me with the flexibility to work in multiple areas of industry and service. The learning curve for simple use is relatively easy and the additional features are not hard to figure out.

Cons

There are a few things that would make this software more user friendly and that would be better 'prompts' or helps when hovering over specific things. More prompts in place reduce confusion to someone you are sending something to or if you are designing a document for signature.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

The ease of use and the price point were the determining factors combined with the learning curve.

Eric from Weichert Realtors The Griffin Company

Very good

I really like using DocuSign to sign and send documents for signatures but the management aspect of keeping up with transactions is clunky and not well thought out

Pros

It’s digital signing experience is really about as perfect as it gets and they have done a good job improving on it over the last few years

Cons

Document management is clunky and unfriendly for newer or less experienced users Costs more than the competition

Signing experience

Form simplicity is awful

Samantha from CRES Insurance

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

My experience is I really feel like I sell more because our clients are realtors, they don't have time to be in front of their desk or printing and signing documents with a wet signature. It also ensures I get the documents I need signed and avoid back and forth, like if they were to miss a signature when signing 20 pages. This is the main reason I use DocuSign and also for some personal use. My clients love it, it shows I'll go the extra mile to make their lives easier and they realize others may not provide the same level of customer service. Win win all around!

Pros

I love that I can easily create an envelope and send it to my clients for them to click through and make the binding process much easier. In insurance there are so many signatures required, this feature makes it convenient for my clients and easier to bind business. I love that I can DocuSign anything I need to with ease. The program is super user friendly and have never experienced any issues with it. I also love that you can track the status of your requests for others to sign. And get email notifications that someone has viewed or signed. Very helpful!

Cons

I actually don't have any dislikes! I use this every day and have never had any issues with it. I really love this program and use it every day.

Ryan from Cloud Nine Communications

DocuSign for the win!

DocuSign allows up to efficiently and effectively get documents from customers signed. Takes away possibilities of a customer missing a signature or initial box and ensures the documents are legible once a signature is attained.

Pros

DocuSign is very user friendly, it allows you to create and save templates to make sending similar documents to customers a breeze. Additionally, there are frequent updates that improve the UI and functionality. The mobile app works great too! helps with signing on the go.

Cons

I have very few complaints about the software. When we first started using it, the UI took a little bit to adjust to, but that has been improved with updates over time.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign had the best bang for the buck, plus it is nationally recognized.

Dominic from www.abffunding.com

Terrible Billing and Customer Service Issues

Bad.

Pros

The product is useful. Easy to make duplicate documents and resend.

Cons

Their customer service. I cancelled my subscription and downgraded my service to the free account. I was assured in writing by a customer service rep that I would not be charged. I was. I called them which was a pain, I was disconnected several times. They couldn't explain what happened or why I was charged. They submitted a "refund request".... so much for the customer is always right. They told me it would take 10-14 business days to get my money back... 14 business days later, 3.5 calendar weeks, no refund! I called again today and more issues, disconnected. They can't explain why the refund didn't process after asking persistently the best they could say was "system error" Seems like a big scam to me not to give people their money back. scam scam scam. They told me today I have to wait another 10-14 business days to process another refund request. I've never heard of a refund taking that long to process before. I will not be recommending DocuSigns service to anyone.

Used it previously.

Spencer from Casago

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Pros

Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so much easier. We switched to Docusign in 2012 and are happy to say we have never had any issues with the service. We are able to upload contracts into our online account, add in fields were we need initials and signatures with dates and simply email them to the parties involved. When everyone else has signed my team forwards the contract for my review and signature. You are able to select a signing order which is also important, after the first party signs the doc goes to the second signer to sign off on. Once the contract is executed all parties are notified and are able to download digital copies or print for their records.

Cons

I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.

SHIKHA from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Docusign-Ultimate tool for E-Signatures in the market

It has been an amazing and experience and I hope that it will amaze with their future developments.

Pros

I am an HR professional and have been using docusign for almost 5 years now. It creates a really smooth experience for completing the documents for my consultants electronically. Helps to avoid a lot of paperwork that one might have to go through in order to complete an onboarding. It not only offers the option to sign the document but also offers various options that facilitate the completion of all tax and other government authorized and client compliance documents. I onboard almost 100 people in a month and to have a tool like this is life saver. It not only saves my time but is really practical for my employees as well. I am extremely happy with the overall product and my experience so far. Recently we were able to integrate docusign with our in house software as well so it has solved all problem for our payroll department as well. Their customer service is excellent and the turnaround time is minimal.

Cons

I have used other e-signature softwares in the market as well but this is by far the most successful one so I have no complaints so far.

Valerie from Cloudsquare

I've implemented and utilized docusign in my former role.

We increased the quality of our data, and decreased the time it took to get our clients to fill out applications. I loved that this was usable not only via desktop but also mobile and tablet. This was an easy solution to implement and the Salesforce integration does not disappoint.

Pros

I like the integration it has with Salesforce CRM. The functionality allowed anything entered within our Salesforce Opportunity to be entered in our one page application. If the client changed or added any of this information, once they signed and completed the document, the information was updated on the given opportunity. It was pretty easy to set up, and improved the quality of our data immensely. I loved working with the Docusign support team, they were intelligent, kind, and eager to help me. They never hesitated to jump on a screen share and follow up with me after our calls via email. It was great to work with them!

Cons

Some of our clients would get confused on how to complete their signature, sometimes they would sign but forget to click the complete button. This was easily amended by chatting with them over the phone and showing them how. Something that was annoying for us was that we actually created a custom javascript button to send the application, we had some requirements that the out of the box button did not fulfill. We created the custom button with an implementation partner, but any issues regarding the button itself were not supported by Docusign since it was custom. This was tough at times but since their support was stellar otherwise, I wouldn't dock them for it!

Stefan from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

E-signatures at its best! Hassle free and paperless

docusign has become a revolutionary platform that is standardizing the trend of E-signatures. It helps keep track of all documents sent through Docusign to provide you an overall status. I believe this is an amazing digital signature tool.

Pros

I have been using Docusign for 3 years now and it has never let me down. It helps create envelopes with custom sets of documents that can be setup for multiple parties to sign. All recipients also receive the signed document once completed. I on board almost 80- 120 people every month and this app not only saves time but help keep everything organized. They also let you add fields on your document so the applicant can electronically complete the document within minutes. I have used this to send documents ranging from entire packages for on boarding to just one page documents with consent releases.

Cons

I have not seen somehting that cannot be fixed, thanks to their well responsive customer service team. I do have a few issues rarely with the correction of a package that has already been sent where you can only add documents to the package and not delete them. Besides that, I have not encountered any issues with Docusign so far.

Toni from Remax United

Love it!

We are saving a lot of time & trees! In real estate, there is a lot of paperwork. DocuSign provides ease in getting these documents signed & stored without the hassle of printing.

Pros

I love ease when using this software. We can get contracts & listing agreements signed within minutes. Making our client's lives a lot easier.

Cons

I wish as an admin, I could have access to all of the accounts. I also do not care for the transaction rooms feature. I wish there was a simpler way to create forms & have them filled out. DocuSign's 'enter text' feature is not exactly aesthetically pleasing without a lot of labor on the sender's end.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

As a RE/MAX Office, they made the switch to partner with Docusign instead.

Tony from Concentric

Is your Company going paperless? Then you need DocuSign!

DocuSign is an electronic signature application that enables people to send, sign, and approve documents, materials, and transactions from anywhere and anytime using any device. This revolutionary platform is now the standard of electronic signature in the business world.

Pros

My company transitioned to paperless for all of our hiring needs. Since we transitioned we started using DocuSign for signing documents. The software makes it so easy to obtain signatures, there is no more need to print out forms and manually sign, then scan in. This solution gives you the ability to make any custom fields and change them in an instant. The Templating tool is also incredibly helpful since we often duplicate forms, we can now just plug in the information once and it does the rest for us, very helpful on long contracts. Other users don't need an account to sign which is convenient for our clients, and they automatically get a copy of the completed document, making compliance easy. Highly recommend if you need a secure way to e-sign!

Cons

I do not see any strong disadvantages of the product, but there is a range of substitutional products that can do the same functions at a better cost.

Mike from James Publishing

Great E-Signature Platform

If you're looking for an e-signature platform that does its job well and won't bog you down with unnecessary options, we would recommend DocuSign. It's been a workhorse for our agency and continues to provide good value for the money.

Pros

We use DocuSign for our attorney marketing agency and it does its job perfectly. It's incredibly easy to draft a document using templates, including the ability to brand everything with specific colors and logos. Our clients enjoy the straightforward nature of the completed document, giving them clear instructions on where to sign. The system has a handy dashboard that gives an overview of where our contracts stand: how many need action on our side, whether there are documents waiting for signatures from clients, and if any time-sensitive contracts are expiring soon. Additionally, there's a nice reporting tool built in with lifetime metrics like completion rate, send volume, and overall status. It's just powerful enough to provide useful measurements without being cumbersome or esoteric with stats that no one would be interested in.

Cons

The system functions as it should and we honestly haven't encountered many negatives with it during our day-to-day operations. I suppose if one were looking for super crazy customization features or intense reporting beyond the basics, then DocuSign might not be the right target, but we like it. There is also an easy way to submit feedback (and even a customer panel), so additional features are surely forthcoming.

Dysiree from ContactCRE

Is DocuSign Worth It?

I had a very good experience with DocuSign. I will continue to use it as DocuSign is VERY USER FRIENDLY. Great for people who are not tech-savvy.

Pros

I use DocuSign on a daily basis I use it in signing simple to most important documents. I love that Docusign is accessible on any device, may it be phone, tablet or computer. And It is very user friendly, allowing our clients to sign contracts/agreements with ease. Docusign's design is very basic which makes it very easy to use. he immediate notification when a document get signed is really a great feature. I also love how easily we have integrated DocuSign to our company's software. Overall, I am very much contented with DocuSign. It is one of those app that delivers what they are programmed to do.

Cons

One of my main concerns with using Docusign is that the Document Storage expires really fast which means If you forget to download the file before it expires, you will lose it. It would also be really great if the toolbar could be customizable, but it isn't. And Lastly, I felt that DocuSign is a bit pricey for its functionality.

Benetta from Automatic Payroll Systems, Inc. - Shreveport, LA

Makes Legal Work A Breeze

Most businesses that I deal with use DocuSign - problem solved - I do not have to take off work to go into an office to sign legal documentation. I do not have to wait until documentation is mailed to me via US Postal Service or Fed Ex - this software frees me up completely.

Pros

DocuSign is very secure and gives me a peace of mind that my information is encrypted and safe. DocuSign is used by most businesses that I do business with. I do not have to wait for documents to be sent to me via US Post Office, I do not have to be inconvenienced and take off work and go sign documents in an office - the use of DocuSign has freed me up completely - I can handle my business during 8 am - 5 pm - with no interruption to my work day. Using DocuSign as it relates to where to sign my initials or name is very clear - the tour is very clear - there is no confusion on signing the documents - confirmation is provided with the ability to print what you just signed - so DocuSign has gotten it right. Great software package for any legal needs .

Cons

I have no dislikes on this software. I have used this software with many real estate deals and many insurance deals and many banking deals - and I have had no issues, no problems, no concerns.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Using Fed Ex or the US Post Office - takes time and is costly and not secured (in that the documents can fall into the wrong hands ) - so either of these methods are no longer my preferred method to sign legal documents.

Kyle from Compass

Docusign saves so much time

In general Docusign is a super easy to use tool. I can't imagine how much time would be needed if I had to get wet signatures for everything, and with Docusign's ability to write notes to each recipient (as a group or individually) you can customize who gets what information and how you communicate to each client.

Pros

Obviously the ability to sign digitally is key in the real estate industry. Our agent teams are constantly on the go, not to mention that our documents are all electronic now. So Docusign makes it extremely easy to save time by uploading docs, requesting signatures and initials in specific places (so it's clear what we need from the client), and send in a matter of seconds. If we make any mistakes, it's simple to adjust or void as needed to update the document/signatures needed. So it's a flexible tool.

Cons

I've not had much direct use with Docusign on mobile, but it's not quite as friendly. Still, there's always someone at a computer ready to go, so it's a not big concern. And Docusign does seem to be working on functionality all the time to improve the user experience.

Kimberly from SourceCode Games LLC

Industry: Computer Games

Easy way to get Signatures

I have to send several NDA contracts so that I can safely discuss the projects I am designing and working on. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy and more importantly quicker then waiting on mail to return a contract before you are safe to discuss the project. For me DocuSign is a tool I can’t live without for my daily business operations. It allows me to be efficient and organized with my signed contracts and documents. I think that in the future all of the document signing will go digital and this service is the best I have used so far.

Pros

• Easy to set up documents for signatures. • Really fast loading of documents. • Save your signature once and reuse it for multiple signings. • As a business owner you can do everything from sending your own contracts, to sending employee verification information and tax documents. • Documents are stored online so you never have to worry about losing them. • You can sign docs from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection.

Cons

• If you need to make changes to a document, you must scrap the whole thing and start over because you can’t edit it after you send it.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

The speed at which the forms load was slower with Form Simplicity.

James from HIPAA Exams

Makes Getting Signatures Easy, Simple During Covid

We sign contracts, MOAs, and other agreements with Colleges and Universities around the country. Because we capture these, we have been using e-signature software for awhile. We want to be able to not only capture e-signatures but store all contracts in a cloud for easy access and secure storage.

Pros

The ability to capture signatures on contracts, MOAs, and other important documents and be able to verify signatures at the same time. The fact that anyone with any device can complete the signature process makes this easy for all of our clients. The Cloud also makes storing and pulling documents simple and easy.

Cons

Pricing is a little high compared to some other products on the market, and if you don't pay annually it is even more per month. I wish there were some better plans for those whose contract time varies depending on the full year. We don't use it enough for the yearly plan but the monthly plan ends up being more than some alternative options for us.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

We tried DocuSign to see how it compared to Adobe Sign. After we compared the two, we decided the price of Adobe Sign, included with all Adobe products, just made more sense for us. Although we did like the Cloud option that DocuSign offered.

Easy to use with helpful features.

Overall, DocuSign has been a very helpful tool in our business. We not only use it internally but with our clients as well. The signing process is very easy. Sending documents to be signed is easy as well. There are plenty of options to add to the document such as signature, date, name, etc. We use DocuSign all the time and have not found a better program for this type of service.

Pros

DocuSign is easy to use with a straightforward platform and with a friendly end-user interface. You can upload templates to use for frequently used documents, or upload one-time use documents from your computer or the cloud. Additional features like bulk import (which is great if you have to send the same document to multiple people where each recipient will sign and return their own copy), set a signing order (which is helpful if you need one person to sign first), and settings to remind recipients that they have a document waiting to be signed. Plus, customize with a message to all recipients, or change the message for each recipient.

Cons

Figuring out how to do the bulk send was a bit tedious. I learned that an administrator has to grant certain permissions to allow a bulk send. And information on how to do this was not readily available online. It took a lot of digging to find it. It would also be nice if you could change the from sender so one person could send on behalf of others and the signed document would go back to that person.

Joel from EOHHS - Commonwealth of Massachusetts

One of the best eSignature Products

Using DocuSign we were able to convert 4 business processes where end users were exchanging emails, faxes, mails, phone calls to exchange information with our agency. With the use of DocuSign our users are now able to fill out online applications pertaining to their Business; sign it and route it to our admin via DocuSign

Pros

DocuSign is one of the best and leading tools for capturing electronics signatures and seamless delivery of signed documents via secure channels. Below are some of the best features that I'd like to point out: 1) The ability of to build power-forms which can be easily embedded as HTML links on any webpage 2) Creating e-signature workflow to route the same document across multiple parties to capture their signatures on the same document. 3) Ability to create custom emails and sign-in page templates using XML.

Cons

1) Ability for the user to change 'red' highlighting on the required fields on the Powerform. 2) Powerform builder is not fully ADA Section 502 compatible for visually impaired folks.

Bhavin from Weichert Realtors

Easy to get started and easy to use

I am very happy to use and recommend Docusign to all my clients and colleagues.

Pros

Docusign is super easy to setup from the very beginning, everything is in the cloud and the UI is highly intuitive making it easy users with various skill levels to get started and continue using it

Cons

No all functionalities are apparent, there must be way to nudge users to use seldom used tools, this will help beginners get more value from it.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Best price and integration with existing solutions.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

It was not very user friendly

Nadia from Self

Making signing legal documents a piece of cake!

DocuSign has allowed me to send and receive signed contracts and other documents in a seamless, rapid way. I have concluded agreements in a more efficient way thanks to this tool. It has also allowed to sign things without the hassle of other applications, like pasting my signature into Adobe forms or otherwise inserting my signature from a saved image. This is a huge time and energy saver.

Pros

Using DocuSign allows me to sign and have others sign documents in a legal, efficient way with very little hassle. DocuSign means there is no printing involved, and no scanning in of signatures required, either. This means contracts get returned much faster than if DocuSign wasn't involved in the process and a pen and paper signature and mailing were involved. The interface is nicely done and it's easy to track who has signed what. It's also a very secure platform to use for sensitive information.

Cons

The pricing! It would be nice if there were a free version for people who don't have a regular use for it, and I think the prices could be more affordable. It does offer a lot of benefits, though, so if you regularly send out contracts the price is justified.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

I used to use Acrobat Reader but I find it much harder to navigate and design documents.

Jonathan from Zeal Credit Union

Gets the Job Done

I have had a good experience thus far with DocuSign. I always get a quick response, even if the answer may not be provided right away. Tech support is limited in what they can tell you, so sometimes that can be a little frustrating.

Pros

I like how you have the ability to customize forms for different scenarios or situations. You can personally fill out a form and have a customer sign or you can have them complete the form from start to finish. The software also has unique identification knowledge to make sure you are sending the form to who really needs to be the one receiving it and completing it.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lag time if you are in the software too long without a warning. A simple logoff and logon will take care of the issue. There is a pop up that will extend your time while you are logged on, but sometimes it will just log you off upon clicking on it.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

The best price for our buck from what I hear. They offered a bundle that helped us out initially.

Jill from Reside Real Estate

A Tremendous and Vastly Trust Digital Signature Tool

I use DocuSign a few times a day, everyday and have ran into pretty much every issue you could have with DocuSign and nothing was ever something that didn't make sense or couldn't be figured out. I think it's a great and vital tool that will be on hand for years to come.

Pros

I love how easy it is to tag a document. I can go through a 200 page disclosure packet in 20 minutes or less. And having to correct anything is a breeze. I have been requested before to send a signature only via DocuSign in fact, when it had originally been signed via Digital Ink.

Cons

The only real issue I've ever had is that when I'm out and a document is completed, the full .pdf does not always come through. That can be a legal issue when it consists of the user having to login to a site to gain access to their documents. So to get around it, I email a copy of the .pdf to the client. If I'm out, I can't just send the document from the app to the client directly because it's not user friendly to put in all the different email addresses it needs to go to, and it doesn't stay in line with my email chain. It would be better if it were able to be opened in a Gmail app and then forwarded.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,608 reviews