• Pros

• "I love that this software is very user friendly. I can navegate through it without feeling stuck. "

• "it works flawlessly as it should. Its extremely easy to use, and it very accurate. "

• "I like the ease of use and navigation of Brokermint. Great value."

• Cons

• "Though the software is a little intuitive, I would like it to be made much more intuitive. Navigating from some places to others is more 'bulky' than one would like."

• "A lot of features but it takes sometime to learn how to use them. Once you learn them it will be an extremely powerful platform. "

• "There are a few things that could be easier to find in the platform, but this is at a minimum."

Browse Brokermint Reviews

Brian from NATO Allied Command Transformation (ACT)

Industry: Military

Easy to Use and keep files organized

Overall, I really like using Brokermint. The learning curve is not steep, and it's a great way to share and organize contract files.

Pros

I've used Brokermint with two different companies now, and it is incredibly easy to use. I used to keep very detailed files on my hard drive, and backed up on an external drive. Brokermint helps me organize my files much easier with their checklists and backing them up on my hard drive after a transaction is finished is much easier than trying to keep up with multiple versions on my harddrive(s).

Cons

There isn't much I don't like, but there are a few design features that took me a while to learn. For example, when you add a new task to a checklist - first time I did this, I needed to add a document, but forgot to check the box, then I didn't have permission to delete that task. Also, when you upload a document, it doesn't become visible until you also select "Submit". I learned this the hard way the first time, when my broker was looking for a document I uploaded, but never submitted.

Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service

To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Pros

Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

Cons

It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

Scott from Bring Home Denver

Large KW team user, not a brokerage

Brokermint has served our team well as we have adapted it to our needs but there is still room for improvement on the real estate team side in terms of features. It is very clear this tool is used for Brokerages but there is a large overlap of need between small brokerages and large teams. I think it would help if Brokermint could identify this and help support the needed features of a sales team. Lastly, the Brokermint support team has been friendly and helpful but somewhat frustrating when most of the calls into them result in them telling us the feature we are asking about is not created or possible and we should simply request the development team to create it through their online community. We have done this and requests have gone unanswered or addressed for years.

Pros

We really like the checklist feature and the ability to copy and modify them easily. The ability to see everyone's checklist task through the calendar tab is crucial and much appreciated.

Cons

We dislike the ability to create different transaction types. Brokermint currently restricts use to only two, listing or pending. It would be incredibly helpful if we had a few more categories or the ability to create our own such as a "buyer" with no property address assigned. This would allow for checklists to be assigned to the contact and documents to be saved in the system. It would also allow for our sales funnel to show an accurate representation of our business rather just listings and pending buyer/listings. The second large item we would like to see changed is the integration with Boomtown. Currently, it is only a one-way data feed, a transaction is recorded in Boomtown and then sent to Brokermint. We currently don't use this because it is backward to our workflow. We instead utilize Brokermint for all of our transaction management and simply Boomtown to keep a record of our clients. The ideal data flow would be once a transaction is entered in BrokerMint and either a listing or pending transaction, Boomtown then records it on the client's page as well. Additionally, if we could pull contact information through Boomtown into Brokermint that would save quite a bit of time.

Response from Brokermint

Replied July 2019

Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

Janet from Raegen Johnson Group

Love Brokermint

Overall, I love it. Very simple, organized the way I like it to be laid out.

Pros

I love that I was able to create my own checklist template and it's very simple to add more additions when needed for any real estate documents that come up during the closing process. Uploads are quick and easy. It's very clear what I am still missing from my checklist. For what I utilize Brokermint for, it works fantastic. At any given time, I am working with 10 or more files at once. Brokermint helps keep me very organized.

Cons

I don't like the document signing section as much as I like and use Docusign. Not as user friendly.

BARRY from Pareto Realty, LLC

This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff

Exceptional . . .

Pros

Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

Cons

The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

Brokermint has fairer pricing, and I had the perception that Brokermint is more innovative (continual improvement) than the others

Robert from huntington & ellis

Free trial

Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work. Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Pros

Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Cons

Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

Best reporting. Seems to fit more of what a real estate agency needs.

Chelsea from Gentry Real Estate

Newbie but so far so good

Pros

The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Cons

Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

It had the most exciting and usable features for our brokerage.

Jessica from Wemert Group Realty

Easier RE Transactions

Brokermint has been relatively easy to learn compared to our last file program. Creating and maintaining the transaction file is so much easier and cleaner. Again we are able to create tasks and multiple users which is so helpful when working with a group.

Pros

The thing I like most about Brokermint is the ability to ass multiple users to one file and the ability to assign and create tasks. Within our RE business we have several people working on one file and this platform helps to be sure everyone is on track and we know what needs to be done. I also love that there are features to create a ready to use form with dropped in signatures spots. It makes creating files so much easier. I feel this program helps to make each transaction smoother.

Cons

There are some features about saving and opening that are frustrating as far as when you think you have saved a form and it did not save some of the filled in spaces.

IDA from RE/MAX AT HOME

Just ok - so far

Answered above

Pros

It is a great repository for all paperwork to help keep us compliant with Maine real estate law.

Cons

Customizing isn't entirely intuitive. I believe you get different things with different plans (more $$ more options) but I don't find a place that clearly outlines what you get and how to get it. Customer service is lacking. I'm still waiting for a response from a question I asked more than a week ago

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

Cost though I think I may be finding to get all that I need will cost more than I thought with Brokermint

Todd from Paxton Real Estate

BrokerMint Real Estate Back Office Software

My experience with Brokermint has been very good. Support has been responsive and helpful. There has been upgrades and enhances some of which I have not even taken advantage of yet. Online videos are also very good for many questions. On top of that Brokermint is very cost competitive with many competitors and much less expensive with a lot.

Pros

BrokerMint offers a very comprehensive software to manage your real estate operations. It is very simple to navigate and flexible in many areas to your specific systems. It does offer good tracking of sales associates' production, commissions and allows for multiple commission schedule options. Ability for agents and staff to access transactions from mobile devices is good. Pipeline report of closed and pending transactions is great and the ability to create your own reports is a plus.

Cons

While the available reports and the option to create your own reports is good the layout or printed option of these reports is less than desirable. Even if you modify column widths or eliminate some data getting the printed layout you want so you can share the data is only fair. Also I wish there was an app for mobile devices to allow ease of access to the site.

Maria from Hallmark Realtors

Review of Brokermint

Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

Pros

As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Cons

Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

Brent from Alethes Realty, Inc.

Brokermint is THE transaction management solution for our firm.

At the time we switched to Brokermint, we had been dotloop users for years in a marketplace where dotloop was not commonly used. It worked good enough for transaction management I suppose, but at the time, there was no way to apply a checklist to a transaction (each task had to be created manually) and I didn't have a way to track commissions and get that information over to QuickBooks. Brokermint changed all that. We evaluated several competitors and kept coming back to Brokermint as the all-in-one solution we were looking for. We create transactions with MLS data, add a checklist with all items properly assigned to the person responsible for the task, push to google calendar, track commission, e-sign, review files prior to closing, and when all finished, push it all to QuickBooks for quick payment. It has transformed the way our back office runs.

Pros

Having the ability to track commissions inside the system, and then automatically push that information to quickbooks is a godsend. It makes tracking and paying commissions stupid simple. If you've been using excel or calculating commissions by hand, this alone will save you hours each year.

Cons

Most of the cons I experienced early on with the software have been addressed with updates over the time (2 years) that I've been a customer. The one thing I wish the platform did have, is the ability to customize a message when sending an e-sign request, and the ability to create signing template "overlays" as in my particular state, the state forms are each serialized, so the form has to change each time, and the template solution in place today doesn't work well with that.

Lenda from Avast Realty, LLC

I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

Pros

I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Cons

Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

seamless integration with Quickbooks

DOUGLAS from Century 21 Certified Realty Group

BM review

Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

Pros

It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

Cons

The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

Leora from Synergy Properties LLC

Great tool for any real estate office

First off, I love Brokermint! I must confess that prior to buying this program I felt that our office was running smoothly in regards to paperwork. We did however recognize that we could streamline the paperwork making the office staff more available to the brokers for other duties. In addition, we knew that we were growing at a very fast pace and needed to make some changes. We found the system so user friendly that it was a delight to use. We had researched different products for over a year and made the decision that we would give it a go and have never looked back! We have had the Brokermint team customize a couple different things for us and they are always willing to do so. In addition, in the last year they have added improvements to their product that have made it more straightforward.

Pros

I love the need help tab and the videos that are available for brokers to watch. The program is so very user friendly that those that have taken the time to use the system are pleased with the information that it provides them.

Cons

I wish that we could print off mailing labels for direct mailings from the system. It seems to me that because all that information has been added to the system, we should be able to print for each Broker, their own mailing/marketing lists.

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

We played around with the trial version and found it very user friendly! We needed a product that not only the office staff could master but that the brokers themselves could master with little effort.

120+ Agent Company

Overall, I'm happy with Brokermint. Their competition kept telling us it's for very small brokerages, but we haven't had any issues with 120 to 130 agents, and I don't see why it couldn't handle more. If you take the time to set everything up correctly before letting agents use it, they will love it.

Pros

It's very easy to use after getting it set up correctly. We have over 120 agents, and I don't spend a lot of time answering questions. If an agent comes to me with a Brokermint problem, it's usually because I got one of their settings or permissions wrong, and that's on me. I can create reports with a simple drag and drop menu of fields. I can create new fields and incorporate them into reports. Everything can be exported to CSV / Excel. Customer support has always been immediate, whether by phone, email, chat, or screen sharing.

Cons

Nothing major. It would be nice to have triggers that cause events. For example, if no one switches a transaction to closed, we aren't prompted to pay commissions. It would be great if we could be prompted to pay as soon as the broker approves the final required document in the checklist. As it is, we assign the brokers responsibility of switching transactions to closed after approving the final docs. This is to prevent the agent from having to revisit the transaction after submitting everything and getting it approved, just to switch it to closed. There are a few other things that I wish could be automatically triggered. Most of the cons I have would be a matter of convenience.

Ann from NextHome ATX Realty

Brokermint Review

Pros

Brokermint has a nice and simple look to it. I use the commission plans alot and I like that. Customer Service is top notch.

Cons

I wish it were just a little more intuitive and had more graphics. Agents like graphics and need it to be super intuitive or they don't use it and from a broker standpoint it becomes a chore to always be forcing them to use it. It is one of the better ones out there. I want to integrate QBooks but have heard that the integration isn't great. I wish they integrated with Docusign..

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

Cheaper price point at the time. Now I think Back Agent would be cheaper but I'm not swithching. Still waiting for TRooms to get better since I get that free. Until then--I'm sticking with BM.

Kyle from Compass Real Estate

Simple and useful transaction functionality

Overall, BrokerMint has been great for our brokerage. It stores all of our documents/records, keeps track of finances, and keeps us in check with the tasks.

Pros

I've been using BrokerMint for 2.5 years now with my real estate brokerage, and in terms of individual transactions, it does it all. We can easily create transactions with specific checklists for each type (buyers, sellers, different jurisdictions) and BrokerMint auto-populates the needed fields and tasks. Tasks can be assigned to different users, we can track financial details like credits and referrals, and each real estate agent can see what they are getting paid clearly with the Commission Statements built into BrokerMint. Love it!

Cons

The reporting is definitely the weakest feature in BrokerMint, at least from my use. I think because there are so many variables (brokerage vs. agent, rentals vs. sales, closed vs. cancelled vs. active, referrals vs. regular) it's hard to find the data you want. I feel like I would search in a few different reports with the same criteria and get different results. The data is there, just needs cleaning up.

Maria from Hallmark Realtors

Brokermint Review II

The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

Pros

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Cons

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Bob from Blackwell Real Estate

Slick and quick, but needs some polish

Lots of exciting ideas, but poor implementation makes this minimal value as a productivity tool for the individual broker. Not enough space in the edit controls here to describe the issues and solutions.

Pros

I've only used the transaction feature so far, but web response is very good. Navigation is clearly organized. Timeline concept and reminders are a valuable feature. Pipeline revenue design is very well thought out. The biggest value is the transaction due dates. We don't have transaction coordinators, so software that does the obvious (contect due dates based on contract events) eliminates the need for a support employee which is really expensive. The only problem is, I can't control the accuracy. See cons I like I can save custom views of contacts, but it's going to be a mess when I'm a few years into this. See cons. The calendar feature is an excellent value feature. I can see clearly what I need to do on any given day. This could save me a ton of time; except I can't fix incorrect dates. See cons

Cons

Only one of my two transactions is in the pipeline. No indication why. This is a major defect. What if I had dozens; it would be impossible to know my pipeline is not accurate if just one small transaction were missing. Contacts need a filter option, which requires attributes on contacts. For example, it's unlikely a seller contact will be needed again, or at least within 5 years. No big deal when I'm starting, but when I've had 300+ people over the years it gets unwieldy. The filtering option is very inefficient. It's 7 clicks to find all my clients, and 7 more to undo it. Worse, there's no U/I indicating my filter is in place. While I can create custom filters, I can't select more than one "type". So creating a "Vendors" list is impossible as there are many types of vendors, many types of clients. Transaction due dates simply aren't trustworthy. Since I can't edit the date of a document, I can't fix the dates to match reality. For example, inspection contingencies have dates that change more than once depending on responses.

Liz from AustinJames Real Esate

Great Platform, Plenty of room to grow!

We've had a great experience with Brokermint for the past year and a half as customers. The webinars and education that they are willing to extend to their clients is above and beyond. And has inspired us to spend more time in Q&A webinars for our office, and small tutorial videos for our clients!

Pros

I like the intuitive layout and the transparency the pipeline and transaction management calendar give to our agents. The easy color coded guide and timeline on specific properties helps our back of office staff stay on task and up to date with whats going on daily/weekly with our Agents.

Cons

Sometime especially when splitting documents, the website will freeze. Or crash. And leave the documents in the unsorted folder. As we have watched this program grow, our cons have grown smaller and smaller. You can watch the progress they are making behind the scenes! Communication is great, and they will always submit an idea to the tech team. That makes it feel like a more collaborative database. Syncing with our local MLS and mapping all the documents we would have to use in a transaction would be the most helpful moving forward though. Overall, great program!

Kristian from The Collective Real Estate Advisors

Brokermint Agent Review

Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

Pros

I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline. The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

Cons

I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction. The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red. I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

Justin from Lonnie Bush Real Estate

Brokermint is great for transaction management but could be better

Overall I would say that Brokermint is definitely worth the cost. There is a lot of value and it's relativity easy for even a new user to understand and use. There is some room for improvement and their customer service is very responsive.

Pros

I like the ease in setting up Brokermint. Adding fields and drop-down menus on transactions makes it very easy to customize the layout.

Cons

The reporting feature is not as user friendly or robust. You are limited on the number of columns to display and the layout of the reports make them difficult to look at. You can export them to CSV files which is helpful though.

Walter from Hallmark Realtors

Brokermint review by Hallmark Realtors

Again I am pleased with Brokermint, except for the reports and a few other small glitches that my admin has experienced.

Pros

Very flexible program, mostly easy to use, good training, My agents that use it like it, the agents that don't are not tech savvy and my Admin enters all the data for them.

Cons

Most of the reports are useless to me. I have asked several times for Agent Reports. Individual reports that I can review with my agents to show their production and compare it year over year, month over month, etc. Reports are there buy I don't understand why Brokermint insists on putting Company Dollar, and Gross Commission income into the reports to agents, it is none of their business what Company Dollar or any other Company statistics are, it only creates problems. If I was to leave Brokermint, it would be for this reason. I also wish the pipeline showed 12 months or at least Year to Date.

Charles from EPIC LIFE Realty

Does some things great but needs upgrades

The transaction management piece is solid. Not over the top with unnecessary bells and whistles but it works. The forms are useless to us. We will not be dropping dotloop even though we had hoped we may be able to. It’s just not even close to being ready for prime time for all forms and usage a full broker needs. I wish the reporting was a little bit more ‘display’ friendly and could be broadcast on tvs in our office for our agents. The custom reports are nice to configure but different display formats, colors, visuals/graphics like we had with a CTE or Sisu would be phenomenal because the data is here just primed for it. I love the broker review portion of the software for our BIC. Even if dotloop is still necessary, this portion is good. Overall the experience is positive but I feel like trying to be everything is really hurting what BrokerMint could be. I need more from BrokerMint in regards to broker reporting tools, and commission tracking, and transaction management for our team, not doc signing now that I’m really seeing and using it.

Pros

Fills a void for us on tracking agent commissions, transaction management, and some reporting for brokerage as a whole.

Cons

Forms should just be abandoned. Not even close to a dotloop on features and usability, and the time spent working on them could be best used on other areas BrokerMint already does well. Reporting could be more pleasant to view and use. Not mobile friendly. Whether an app is needed or not, the current site is not mobile responsive and is well behind where I expect a system to be in 2019. It does a few things but it’s not a pleasant experience and it’s not formatted to fit a phone well, which is where I do 70% of my work as an agent and possibly more as a brokerage owner.

Janet from Better Properties Lacey

LOVE my Brokermint!!!

Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

Pros

I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

Cons

The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Sarah from Bellwether Real Estate

I love Brokermint!

Pros

I love this software because it is easy to use and really great for tracking. I love that it has a pipeline feature and it is very user friendly! I enjoy how easy it is to track my commissions, manage my transactions, and also have the tracking feature in order to use for the future. Another great thing about it is the integrations with different websites I use daily.

Cons

I think the only thing I don't like about the software is that I don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. I am learning about it more and more and getting to know the software and I think it has much more to offer than what I am utilizing.

Brokermint

For the most part, I have enjoyed Brokermint. What we have utilized so far is easy to use and my agents seem to enjoy it. I unfortunately have not had the time/ability to utilize all of the features of Brokermint just because some setup is too time consuming. For example, setting up e-forms. We are still using Ziplogix because the amount of time it takes to setup forms to be filled out through Brokermint is enormous.

Pros

I do appreciate the user friendliness of this software. I switched from Backagent to Brokermint because of it's ease of use and how much easier it would be on my agents to submit things.

Cons

There are several simple features that I figured they would have added by this point. It seems like when people submit requests to add things, they are not acknowledged by Brokermint. I've seen simple feature requests sit there for over a year with lots of support from users but no acknowledgement from Brokermint. Why is there not a mobile app at this point? We also cannot duplicate transactions when a transaction falls through like a listing so we have to spend time reentering all of the listing information again. Backagent lets you duplicate a transaction so you do not have to start from scratch.

Bob from Tuscana Properties

Well Thought Out Product

Go live process was slow and fragmeneted. Customer support is off shored somewhere in Russia or Ukraine and there is no ability to call anyone.

Pros

Add custom fields, dynamic checklists, UI, pipeline view

Cons

No ability to share disclosure packages with a link and no form automation. Skyslope has both of these features. Also no mobile app.

Customization abilities.

Response from Brokermint

Replied June 2019

Hi Bob, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

Hagen from Core Group FL

Almost perfect

Brokermint help organize transactions in an easy to use manor unlike their competitors.

Pros

Customizable to your needs. You can create your own checklists, esign, etc. Customer service is phenomenal about listening to users and implementing new changes to help benefit end user.

Cons

Mobile/App the mobile version is lacking behind with the rest of the industry. Being able to quickly access full BM on the go would be huge, but the mobile version simply doesn’t cut it.

Customer service

Chelsea from Core Group Real Estate, LLC

Brokermint Review

We're had a good experience overall. When we don't have a good experience, the support staff is easy to reach to rectify the problem.

Pros

I like that we can easily search and add docs/checklists for each of our real estate properties.

Cons

There are a lot of features that aren't available, but I've put in ideas for and they're always inputting new ideas monthly. We're also had a lot of issues with the integration from Brokermint into Quickbooks.

Becca from The Werth Group

Brokermint for Team Management

Overall it has been a pleasant experience. We are just hoping for some for features to be unveiled as time goes on.

Pros

I like that multiple users can work through the same transaction, I like that it organizes the documents for us as things come in and I like that it is easy to track our pipeline and download transaction docs if we need after closing

Cons

I wish the checklist items allowed us to upload multiple documents under the same tab, i.e. if we have working docs we can upload and then add the completed document later. I wish it had the capability from the checklist to email out a template and check it off from the system. I wish it organized the checklist into categories so we could easily grab missing items we are looking for.

Sondra from RE/MAX Pacific Realty

Amazing product, Keeps everything organized!

Being able to break down all the files needed into templated, and then having things uploaded into their respective places-VISUALLY I can see what is needed, what is there and check each transaction quickly and efficiently.

Pros

I love the ease with which I can upload docs from anywhere! The assigning and splicing are so very simple, it is literally my fault if something is wrong.

Cons

The issue with Microsoft Edge causing lag times is a pain, but Edge is causing issues with everyone, so I really cant blame Brokermint --I just wish there was some kind of 'if this takes more than X amount of time...' warning. I also wish that IF there is a lag/refresh situation, that Brokermint would REMEMBER what had been typed instead of my having to do the input again.

Kyle from Compass /

Great for transactions, average on reporting

Brokermint has been great for our transaction processes, and storing documents for reference later. They have customer support which is pretty responsive, and it seems like they are constantly looking for ways to improve. Some of the data is clunky, but it does the trick!

Pros

Brokermint is wonderful and extremely flexible when it comes to commissions in transactions. If there are credits to our clients, referral fees, or costs that need to be taken out pre- or post-split, it can all be done.

Cons

The reporting feature is a bit complex to use. Our team has run multiple reports with the same criteria (from different launch points) and we get different answers/totals. So it just seems a bit unreliable. Might need some streamlining or a better tagging system.

Jayna from RE/MAX Prestige

Excellent brokerage software

As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

Pros

I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

Cons

The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.

Chris from Sellect Realty

The most comprehensive and easy to use software available.

Pros

Brokermint easily integrates with our third-party software to minimize the work required to sync transactions, listings, mailing lists, and website. Their API is easy for our developers to use for custom solutions and the software is EASY to use. Agent adoption was much easier than our company anticipated and the agents can all figure it out whether they are tech savvy or can barely text.

Cons

Mobile functionality is a bit difficult to navigate, no direct esigning within the app. The software does not act as a form vendor (currently) so we still require a 2nd software within our MLS for filling out the contracts. The library does not allow for sub folders and will not preview video files.

Shannon from Move Home Realty

Transaction Coordinator's Perspective

As a TC I have used many of the platforms currently used by different brokerages. Brokermint is by far the most intuitive and the easiest to use. It helps me quickly track what is still missing, and immediately see comments by compliance review. I like the fact that exemptions can be requested for documents that don't pertain to the transaction and that new placeholders can be added for documents that aren't on the checklist.

Pros

I love the ease of splitting a large pdf into individual documents that can be properly identified and immediately loaded into the checklist or given a specific name so I can then easily locate them in the unsorted folder and then download them for any corrections or completion.

Cons

I honestly haven't found a feature that I don't like.

Jennifer from EH James

Easy and Powerful

I feel that they have grown with me. I was just getting started in my brokerage and chose BM for my back office system. Along the way, I have enjoyed seeing the new features, the small fixes that make a huge difference, and the support staff has always been easy to get in touch with and super friendly. I highly recommend BM to agents and brokers.

Pros

I love the offer portal for my listings, the activity list to check that you send all of the documents to the correct people. I love the templates and the new feature to add more documents onto one electronic signature request.

Cons

I don't like that when you email someone a document or an update, you can not really get a response or an attachment if they sent it to you through the Brokermint email.

Céline from Sellect Realty

The Only Platform that Lets us Grow as a Company

Great! I think that it has cut down on time we would take to hand write things, and the problems we would have when one of us forgot the paper version at the office. We would have to go all the way back just to get it. Ugh.

Pros

I love that we were able to get rid of our old paper methods. Our company was in the "Stone Age" but with Brokermint, we have been able to transfer everything online. We don't have to worry about losing anything, and can have multiple people working on the same file, collaborating at the same time.

Cons

The fact that if I hit the "back" button, the screen grays out and I have to click on "refresh" to make Brokermint work. Minor annoyance, but still. I keep doing it, and it annoys me a ton.

Jeremy from The Feldman Group

Feldman Group Review

Overall it's been a positive experience - keeps my team on track and I can quickly/easily see where we are with our various deals... as my business grows it will be more & more instrumental in keeping us organized.

Pros

The ability to keep my team organized on each transaction... and see what tasks must be done and which are upcoming

Cons

the commission feature is clunky and confusing... it could definitely be easier to use... Also - PLEASE - I would love to have an app that stays logged in!! The "remember me" feature does not work. I frequently need to quickly access a document and it's frustrating to have to log in on my phone every time... Inside the app, if there was a way to quickly access all documents and just search by property, that would be very helpful as well...

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

It looked to be the most organized & easy to use.... It also came recommended by a colleague.

Linda from Partners Realty LLC

Real Estate Software

With REO work, there a many tasks that must be completed BEFORE it becomes a listing. With Traditional, checklists are needed after listing the property. This system allows consistency and efficiency for both products.

Pros

Only software on market usable for REO an traditional transactions. Easy to use. Ability to create custom reports and interface with other software systems. Love the mobility...use from office, Ipad and phone. Team always making improvements for increased efficiency.

Cons

Inability to keep track of expenses. Created a workaround so it works for me.

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

Cost. Ease of use for Admin and agents. Mobility. Ability to use with REO and Traditional business.

Erin from Crossroads Realy of MI

All Under One Roof

While we are in the beginning stages, I have a positive outlook on BrokerMint. Some features are a little clunky (emailing multiple forms, splitting, and re-assigning them!) but overall the benefit of everything being under one roof outweighs those portions.

Pros

E-sign, transaction management, communication, and commission management are all under one roof. It can function almost however you would like it to fit your brokerage. When we do come across features that we would like to function differently than they do currently, tech support is extremely responsive. Both the chat feature and the folks we've called have all been very competent. The new e-sign updates make a world of difference.

Cons

The BM team has been very responsive in fixing the issues we've run into as we set up our processes - however, most of the issues could have been negated by having sore sort of onboarding specialist. Currently, we have meetings about once a week with tech support to come up with solutions to the issues that arise. Why not have someone run us through the set up process so there aren't issues in the first place? For example, our commission plans were set up incorrectly and tech did a great job walking us through why and fixing them. However, since it wasn't done correctly from the beginning there is quite a bit of catch up to do with transactions that were already in the system.

Kevin from CENTURY 21 OneBlue

Clunky User Interface with a Tremendous Learning Curve

The team is open to feedback as long as it is positive. If you appear less than 100% positive in the support forums or share your frustrations in a constructive manner, the admins will disable your ability to post or comment on threads. This demonstrates a company with a dysfunctional culture and one that does not align with the values of our organization. If they would listen to the constructive feedback, BrokerMint could truly be something special (I truly believe that). Unfortunately, they are slow to respond to simple things and their actions are alienating customers.

Pros

It has the potential to be an amazing platform as it has all the right elements.

Cons

While it has all the right elements, the user interface is clunky, not intuitive and the result is a tremendous learning curve even for the most tech-savvy real estate professional. A great example of their unusual UI is that all transactions have to either be "pending" or a "listing." If you are preparing an offer to submit to a listing agent, it has to go into the system as a "pending" file, even though it is not. This skews your analytics since you will show a closed/lost rate that is artificially inflated. But wait, there is more. Need to prepare a referral agreement!? Yup, you guessed it -- pending transaction! That is just one of the issues I have with BrokerMint that has lead me to pull the plug at the end of our first contract.

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

Additional functionality over dotloop.

Deena from Bishop Country Realty Group

Brokermint makes every day easier

Brokermint has made our overall office processes much easier between listings coming on, homes under contract and transaction processes overview as a whole. Running a busy office can be chaotic so having the proper systems in place is paramount. Brokermint has made that easier.

Pros

Overall the product has been easy to use. We use the software to run a large, high producing team and it has allowed us to easily manage files in a paperless manner while tracking timelines, contract processes and make business decisions based on the ease of being able to see volume, agent production and what is in the pipeline.

Cons

We would like to see a better integration with Docusign as it is more widely used than the built-in E-sign technology within Brokermint. Would also love the ability to easily print reports to a pdf file instead of exporting to Excel.

Excellent features, a very good option for many real estate teams or brokerages, but not perfect.

The ability to store and organize files, to easily access data and run reports, and the ability to create checklists to stay on top of files.

Pros

I love the ability to easily create checklists and assign them to various people. It's easy to upload documents and run reports, too.

Cons

It is not easily integrated with other major software companies, such as dotloop. This makes it difficult to communicate with other teams or offices, especially to share documents. We are a team within a real estate office. Our office uses dotloop, but our team prefers Brokermint. The problem we face is that it is impossible to share data between the platforms, so I have to duplicate the work in order to use our team preference and also send files via dotloop with the office staff. I wish Brokermint allowed actual documents (not just links) to be emailed out. If they could enable that feature, then I would be able to email documents directly into dotloop, which would make Brokermint a much better product overall!

Margie from Real Estate Back Ops

Work in Progress

Overall, I give this system 2 stars. Again, I would never use this platform for a high volume coordination. It has the potential to be great however. I have worked out of various platforms, and this is as low as dot loop and paperless pipline.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up a file. And how quickly it splits and assigns documents.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't split over 300 pages. Doesn't show the transaction "id/email" to forward documents into the file on header when in the file (you have to go to docs, then select unsorted). I do not like how poorly made the it is to set up a checklist. Very insidious process. Be great if the following items were in the header : Year built, purchase price, transaction id/email, commission amount). I also don't like how you have go back and forth from checklist to unsorted docs, to add new document name and make it applicable/required in order to file the doc. very time consuming. As a TC, I could never use this platform for a high volume.

Reasons for Choosing Brokermint

The company did not have the knowledge when I joined, so made a poor judgment on their part.

Response from Brokermint

Replied June 2019

Hi, Shelly Thanks for the feedback. Your Account Rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

Amber from John L Scott

Brokermint Review

I have been with John L Scott for almost a year now and my overall experience with Brokermint has been great so far!

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use. Adding Listing and Pending sale files is very simple and pretty self explanatory. Easy to make changes to check lists if need be, I like that it has checklists and timelines for paperwork to be turned in an uploaded to help everyone get things done in a timely manner. I also like that it keeps track of cancelled and closed transactions and keeps them separate for you! I think that Brokermint is a great way to help offices and Realtors keep track of their listings and sales and keep all of there previous and current files organized, also makes it very easy to access closed files if you need to look back on or pull up old paper work for some reason or another!

Cons

There is not many things I don't like about the software so far! I am still learning new things all the time.

Jeff from The AW Smith Law Firm

Brokermint are always part of the solutions and never part of the problems.

Pros

Ease of use for all of our agents, even the not so tech friendly. Brokermint has not only given us a web based solution, they have allowed us to go completely paperless. This is huge for a fast growing real estate brokerage. We have a serious injury and wrongful death law firm and a fast growing real estate company. Partnering with Brokermint early on has allowed us to grow our real estate business without sluggish bottlenecks. If swift, accurate and compliant transactions are one of your goals, with the ability to track your agents progress while having timely reporting, then Brokermint is a must have.

Christian from Sea-Town Real Estate

Best Brokerage Firm Back Office Solution

Good though it can take a while to get a response back when I have a question or issue about the system or my account configuration. Solid platform that works well for us though I'm looking forward to them implementing some of the streamlining / automation recommendations that I've proved to make it an even better user experience.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and does all the basic stuff a back office system should (Document storage for compliance, commission calculation, tracking and CD generation). We also use the Library resource feature as our go-to resource library for our agents.

Cons

Not as easy to use or intuitive as it could be. There is a fair amount of reduntant/unnecissary button pushing to accomplish simple tasks. Needs more automation options like auto adding document checklists or automatically submitting uploaded documents for review.

Carrie from HomeLink Realty

Gets the job done, but not without some issues

We have used the software for over 2 years and have liked it enough not to discontinue use, mostly due to its ability to sync with QuickBooks Online. The concept is exactly what we were looking for when we began and it works for our small company for now. We don't use the paperless system for agents, but have to pay for it anyway to issue payments through the system, which we feel is an unnecessary expense. They seem to be incorporating new features regularly at this point, so we're hoping it will continue to improve.

Pros

Syncs with QuickBooks Online for a fully web-based transaction management system.

Cons

Some of the reporting is beneficial, though I wish it were more customizable. The customer service response time is not good.