• Pros

• "The software itself is very easy to use, the interface is simple, smooth and still has many features and functionalities. The price plans is not to high and what you get is worth it. "

• "Weemss makes it so easy to collect payments and all the registration information required. Has saved me hours of admin time."

• "As an event host and organiser, we need easy-to-use app so our guests could sign up fast and get as much information they need about the event."

• Cons

• "The customization is limited on the landing page which is kind of a small letdown. Other than that I haven't found any major cons at this point yet."

• "That it’s not free for free events. However, I find the fee pretty reasonable since unlike a free software Weemss gives you so many great features. "

• "Not sure how the pricing system will now affect me - depending on price of ticket / free events etc. Time will tell."

Browse Weemss Reviews

Jeremie from TEDxChambéry

Weemss offers an amazing experience

Pros

The user interface is great, easy and fun to use. Every functionality is there from coupons to special offers. The website integration works great on every platform and its design is so great and up to date that it fit perfectly within our website. And the responsive functionality makes for such a better experience for our customers. Emails are great and we only had positive feedback about them. Allowing customers to print their tickets and then SCAN them (how amazing is that) once they arrive at the event. On the backend, we could had every information we needed a click away and the feedback presented as graphics gave us great insights about our customers and allowed us to learn about who they are and how to target them. Weemss is also way cheaper than other companies who offer a weaker product they try to pass off as great when its really not. So yes, Weemss does offer an amazing experience!

Cons

Well, nobody likes to pay a fee on each ticket, but unlike their competitors, Weemss only take a tiny portion of the profits and use it to create a better user experience for both us - organisers and such - but also the person buying the tickets. So much that it makes us happy not only to pay less than we would to their competitor, but also to know that the money is used to offer a better experience to our customers. Because we are based in France, we would have liked a more international experience. Some sentences feel badly translated from english to french, and that's something our customers notice. We would have loved to be able to fully customize the printed ticket, which we were only able to remotely do.

Elenko from Begach Running Club

Look no further for your ticketing needs

I'm writing having 2 full years of experience using WeeMss for our organisation. This software turned to be our CRM, to be honest. We're a sports club (NGO) that organise 8+ events per year with more than 5000 participants. 7 running / cycling races and 1 "classic" seminar. Weemss does fine for both types of events - races and seminars. Handling sports regsistrations (runners selecting jerseys, distance and special rpeferences) is easy. Seminars are also great, because the people have print tickets ready as PDFs and ready set as badges. We're using barcode scanners to check-in the seminar participants easily in weemss. With promo codes it's easy to manage sponsorship tickets - we're able to give 1 promo code for the sponsor to skip payment and use the system to add their participants. Our marketing automation efforts are also done using time-based promo codes. I've reported bug reports and feature requests multiple times and the weemss team is happy to respond quickly and thoroughly. Their roadmap pretty much follow what they aimed for as features. Pricing is reasonable, and adding new payment processors is a breeze. What's more - we're currently registering a new company and we'll use the same weemss account, just changing the payment details to the new company. I recommend this software highly - if you have any questions - get in touch with us on www.begach.com.

Pros

ease of integration, ticket flexibility, marketing automation, api / zapier abilities, uptime, swiftness

Cons

we're using the software for running races and there are a couple of things that could be added: - donations as part of the ticket - multi-lingual support

Time saving tool if you manage customer or client events

Pros

It's very easy to set up and create a new event, manage registrations and also collect ticket fees if you're charging for this event. The interface is easy to pick and find your way around. It only took about 15 minutes of being shown around the platform before I was able to get up and running with it myself. Saved a lot of time and manual effort for small events.

Cons

I can't tell you anything I don't like about using Weemss at the moment as this is the first tool of this kind I've used.

Yoana from Happy Woman Academy

Weemss is the system, which allows us to develop our business and organize our events professional.

Easy organisation of our events, easy registration forms for our customers, easy processing of data. All this leaded to more sales, more income and new opportunities for our business.

Pros

The best thing in Weemss is that there are many options and settings and in that way we can customize the registration forms according to our needs. Other very useful things are different methods of payments, automatic messages to registrants, the use of facebook pixel, excellent support.

Cons

It is very difficult to say. For example when we have a free event, we have a hundreds of registrations and hundreds of emails about that. So it will be useful if we could stop that emails but still receive ones for other events.

Denitsa from Applied Research and Communications Fund

We use weemss to manage our Innoawards contest since 3 years already.

Pros

It is a handy tool that helps us organize submission and evaluation steps of our contest. We are able to create variety of nice entry forms for our participants. We can also clone the entire setup of the contest for the next editions that saves us time and efforts as organizers. The platform offers lean but stylish designs to be used as layout for the event web page. We can share access to the platform for co-organizers or invite jury members to vote on-line. All analytics are exportable which helps keeping track record on activities especially for project-based organisations.

Cons

We'd appreciate functionality that makes the contest web page bilingual in order to promote the contest and awardees locally and internationally.

Response from Weemss

Replied July 2018

Thank you for the review, Denitsa! We're happy to help you organiza Innoawards in an easier and more efficient way. Thank you for the suggestion as well. We will have it in mind and discuss it at our next meeting for product changes

Martin from ArkaIncorporated Games and Training Solutions

Event Management Tool

Its one of those tools that makes you WOW while using it. I not only use it but also refer it and now we use it professionally in the company I work. The thing I would like to see though is the ability to customize more the design of the event page. If there are may be some templates from which user can choose for their events. Even if they are paid $ would be great in order to have more customized events like a platform such as Eventbrite can allow users. Also if you can modify the whole visual design would be the best and be able to put more pictures inside the text, make it more flexible to adjust where to position different elements on the event page. This will bring amazing experience to your users because it can empower people to create visually great events for their customers which now is a little bit limited and for me this is the only challenge. Even though that I use only your platform now for all my events and my company events as well. Thanks! Martin

Pros

Easy to use. Very professional looking. All possible options for languages and currencies. Big range of options for payment methods. Simple and very cool! Excellent customer Service!

Cons

Limited ability to customize the design of the landing pages.

Victoria from coworking space Freeдом21

Great for event managing!

Well, first of all all guests sign up really easy, second - we can customize event page (when promoting free event, it's great benefit), and last, but not least, we can keep in touch with everyone, sending useful info, links and questionarees.

Cons

Anais from Dansground ehf.

Interface really friendly

Once again, the interface makes it really easy for organizers to use and have a overview of their event.

Pros

I’ve been able to compare with other ticketing websites that might be slightly cheaper but the interface was not good compared to Weemss. It’s easy to go through the different kind of infos, and easy to take actions without being afraid to do a mistake.

Cons

My country currency wasn’t directly supported by Weemss or the gateway payment platform. So payments had to go through conversions before arriving into my bank account. And we were losing a bit for each transactions.

Response from Weemss

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review, Anais. We're glad you're happy with Weemss interface, usability and features. We actually do support your currency - we support all currencies in the world. It's the payment gateway that doesn't support it.

Tia from Dressed by Tia

Very easy to use

Pros

Great results with very little effort, whether you have or do not have advanced technical knowledge. This software combines convenience and nice design.

Cons

I can not think of any. I am very happy with my overall experience with weemss.

Response from Weemss

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review! We're happy Weemss makes your work a breeze.

Stanislav from Hewlett-Packard

My experience was smooth and overall perfect.

Pros

Easy to use, great features, many available options, low price. Overall perfect user support and experience.

Cons

Unavailability to add more then one name to a ticket - as my event tickets are group it will be nice to be able to add more then one name ... or if it exists - to be easier to find as I was unable for the 2 events I organized.

Rob from Real World Education Group Ltd.

Best out there

After previously using Eventbrite, Ticket Tailor and a few others for paid for events - I migrated to Weemss. One of its strongest features is offline payments. Weemss has a really clean, easy to use interface and there are various marketing / promo options that are more flexible than other cloud based software. Customer service is exceptionally quick - (chat room or ticketing on the site). They've just introduced a new pricing system - not sure how that will go down yet, and I haven't worked out what it will mean to us financially for future events and whether I look to migrate again, but given the actual quality of software, and their desire to keep improving it, I think I'm likely to stick with it. Good work!

Pros

Easy to use / quick to get started / good customer care (Was - pricing system)

July 2016

Georgi from ToTheTop

July 2016

Very simple and complete ticketing software

I organize events for more than 4 years and in last 3 i am using weemss to control processes and sell tickets.

Victoria from Fiftysix Creations

Love it - simple and easy to use!

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy the ease of use of the Weemmss System. Without any training, staff can enter event details and make it live.

Cons

The ticket commissions are quite expensive. We find that when using the system, we are paying a significant commission.

November 2015

Samuila from Proventa Partners Ltd

November 2015

A great tool that saved us a lot of time and energy.

WEEMSS is a fascinating tool, which does not require special skills and equipment and is highly user-friendly and reliable. With WEEMSS software we managed to organize our event registration process and tickets sales in a smooth and efficient manner the software managed to support the intensive traffic and overload (the first 100 tickets have been sold in less than half an hour). The ticket sales process is practically fully automated and minimizes the efforts of the event organizers to a minimum. The software provides real-time comprehensive statistics and analytics, which gave us the possibility to adapt our promotional and marketing activities accordingly. WEEMSS software saved us a lot of time and effort during the check-in process at the start of the event 500 participants were checked-in within minimum time, ensuring orderly entrance and accommodation of participants. Our experience with WEEMSS is extremely positive and we will continue to use their software in the organization of our future events.

Jessica from Chirp Workshop

Makes Business 1,000x Easier

Just makes life so much easier! I haven't found any software I'd like better for my event platform.

Pros

-Takes nearly all the hassle out of event registration/ticketing -Easy to use/intuitive website and setup -Fairly fast customer service help; chat usually available -Easy to clone events -Super customizable registrations -Easy to scan entrants in on the Weemss app -The most affordable platform I've found

Cons

-Invoice is in Euros, despite my settings being for USD; drives me a little crazy Other than that, I don't really have any complaints.

Rachael from Divas MPH

Great for Growth

My friends and I used this service for a small nonprofit. During ticketed events, we found Weems made it easy for us to set up, test, and track our sales. We were able to pull info directly from the system based upon the demographics/registration info we set up. The system was easy to use and gave us notifications and updates on how we were doing without having to log in. It was great.

Pros

Easy to use and a great range of registration information could be added. I also appreciated the ability to set sale times to open and close without having to physically log on to "turn the system on/off".

Cons

It would be nice to receive notifications on a basis other than daily.

Galin from Avtokino Ltd

Easy to use and adaptable piece of software

It was easy to setup initially apart from the payment gateways. Fr my business clone of events was important so happy this feature was introduced. Selecting seas and rows was also important aspect. The fees are a bit high and will be nice to be cheaper.

Pros

Easy to use interface

Cons

price

Tereza from Radim Schwab

Weemssuper

I did quite a thorough search for a ticket selling app online and I came across 5 different apps but only Weemss had all the features I was looking for. We are using Weemss for one year now, selling concert tickets and I cannot praise it enough - the whole Weemss team is doing a great job, adding new features, investing in the system to make it better every day and their endless personal support with any type of question or problem is out of the way, THANK YOU. Keep up the good work.

Pros

Easy set-up, own set-up design of the webpage, flexibility, overal result, zero mistakes, great customer support

Cons

Some features need to be finished to perfection, but any coment I give to the team is considered and they are always trying to find the best solution for me or at least promis to work on it .....

John from The Motif Collective

Industry: Photography

Wonderful solution for Awards Management

We run a monthly photo competition and were looking for a cost effective solution to help automate our processing and judging. This product is the best we could find on the market in both value and performance, their is nothing close to it.

Pros

Cost, ease of use and Awards Management features.

Cons

Not yet having the ability for the customer to upload their entries during the registration and payment process. It is currently can only be done via a link they receive via email after they have completed the payment.

Daniele from Webility

Excellent online ticketing system

I've tested several ticketing systems for online purchasing during past months and now I can say Weemss is about perfect. It's very easy to use and configure, very good stage design tool for creating all plants for all kind of pub/club/theatre. I can create every price level for tickets and create coupon codes easily. High customization for ticket design template (with QR code or barcode), email messages for buyers and onepage website for purchasing online with a seating chart updated in real time. Easy integration with PayPal Business, very low fees. Chat support is very good, always finding the right solution. I'm very happy, it cares every detail!

Pros

easy use, high customization, low fees

Cons

nothing

Carly from Loyalty360

We used this for local networking events and our awards submission process - very easy to use.

Pros

It is very easy for people to register and make payments through the software. It is very user-friendly.

Cons

We used this one time for awards entries and registrations. If we could export the entries into word or PDF docs, that would be helpful.

Mihail from Bulgaria PHP

Good software for the money

Overall satisfied with the product, however certain key features regarding forms and conditional questions are missing (at least when I used the product 6 months ago). I should say, though, that their support is excellent and they did all they could to help me find a workaround for my problem.

Pros

Fast to setup, easy interface, accepts a lot of payment means. Very good and fast support.

Cons

Does not support conditional questions (like questions that depend on some criteria, like currently selected ticket category). Also, when a question is deleted from a form, all the answers that were historically collected for this question in the past are also deleted.

Anaïs from Dansground ehf

Industry: Performing Arts

smooth user interface

It's really smooth to navigate into the system, and make it easy to set the details of your event. The customer support is super reactive, they answer to my questions almost immediately each time. It's one of the rare ticketing system which accept to set your event in some forgotten currencies :) - Icelandic krona a for my part... +1 for that. It would be great to have a Weemms app on iOS or Android to be able to scan easily the ticket the day of the event but I heard it was on its way...

Pros

The Interface

Cons

We need an Weems app for smartphone or tablet to be able to scan easily th ticket the D-DAY

Janette from Luminiah

With weemssI was able to fill my workshop in no time.

I get plenty of users, because they can buy tickets with just a click.

Pros

You can setup so many things, like promocodes, marketing tools, analytics and a beatiful event website. The possibilities are huge!

Affordable tool to publish and manage events.

hassle free management of my event ticketing

Pros

Firstly, I really like the transparent charging model used by Weemss, it was clear what the costs where and the pricing is very competitive. Secondly, I liked and understood the system, it was intuitive to learn and manage. Thirdly, the supported offered by Weemss was very responsive and addressed my questions and challenges quickly.

Cons

I wanted to embed a Youtube video in the description content for my event listings, however this was not possible, at least in December 2017.

Olivier from Moi

Very useful

This website is very helpul and easy to use. It is a big help organizing an event on a private level

Pros

Tools are easily available and easy to use

Cons

Te colors of de layoutand background too dark to me

Weemss Review

I'm a student and I'm chair of an association. I need to organize a lot of events for students, like study trips, workshops, talks, and so on. The association members don't need to pay anything, but the other students must pay. Weemss offers a lot of functionalities at a very nice price, which is perfect for us!

Pros

Price and functionalities.

Cons

The user interface could be prettier. Does not offer a smartphone app.

Mira from GEM Bulgaria

Very user-friendly software for your events

We used weemss on multiple occasions and it worked very well without and problems. The automatic event page it produces is very convenient and the payment system works very well. Highly recommended for paid events.

Pros

very user friendly, nice design, public event page, discount options

Cons

free events attract processing fee, no discounts for NGOs.

Wilson from SUSBUS

Weems helps us gauge our audience as local musicians ahead of time, as opposed to door sales.

Pros

Weems is very easy and practical to set up. The interface is very friendly and helps sort ticket sales a lot easier.

Cons

The only thing my organization was a bit surprised about was the service fee. However we do understand that is very necessary to keep the service running.

Great for students

I was looking for a great way to sell free and paid tickets to students from my University when I found Weemss. The service was great and the price is amazing! It is free for free tickets and you only paid a small price for paid tickets. It is the best option for students!

Simon from Working for different organizations

Easy, functionality rich and good price plans

Maya from ARC Fund

Useful and Practical, my first choice

We chose Weemss for our national flagship innitiative National Contest Innovative Enterprise of the Year 2016 and National Innovation Forum. Weemss was our first choice as it offered very user-friendly support 24/7 and expertise, wide range of features and the last, but not the least, great opportunity for better communication and outreach. Thank you!

Pros

easy to use

Cons

no cons

Kristen from RECHARGE Conference

Awesome Service!

I love Weemss. I have an annual conference and we have used Weemss every year. We look forward to next year and years to come!

Pros

Everything but the fact that you do not have an app!

Cons

No app!!!!!!!!

July 2015

Iva from Eventex

July 2015

The smarter way to sell more tickets

This software is really cool - easy to use for both planners and event registrants, great support, smart and intuitive! Saves so much time and hustle, clearly developers know what event planners need. My only recommendation is to apply a reserved seating option.

Lewis from Union

Great value ticketing system

The ticketing system is very easy to set up and is a much more cost-effective option than many competitors. Highly recommended.

Pros

Easy to use Good value

Cons

Awards package is less cost-effective than ticketing

Osman from NMA

It's is easy to use but not agil to handle

Hi, your Software has a good usability but i cannot implement the link into mailchimp. An error will occured. So the reason, why we are using weemss for our free events are the simple design.

Pros

Design Usability

Cons

Mailchimp Receipt is not at the end of the event

Response from Weemss

Replied February 2017

Osman, thanks for your feedback! Feel free to message our customer support - we are happy to help with your Mailchimp problem.

Claire from Lift Interactive -Digital Alberta Event

Pretty good overall but had some frustrations along the way

Ease of use. Low commitment. But expensive.

Pros

The interface is relatively easy to use. Some of the category building was tedious and repetitive, some automation would be helpful.

Cons

The exporting experience. It was frustrating when it came to exporting the work. Also, the response time from tech support was difficult with the time difference.

Georgi from Trapezitsa 1954

Easy to use and time-saving software

Saves a lot of time to manage the whole event, attendees, payments, communication and basicaly everything.

Pros

Easy to use software with a very well-organized dashboard and simple processes of creating and managing our events.

Cons

I cannot find any cons at the moment, I am more than happy with everything.

Response from Weemss

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review!

Geoff from LifeSTAR of St. George, Utah

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very easy to use!

Pros

I love how it easy it is to use. The setup was easy, and it just works! I like how it tracks registrations so effortlessly

Cons

I wish it had more customizations for both the webpage and the emails that get sent out. I also wish there were more options for fields on the registration form.

Alexander from Escom Bugaria

Good and useful system

We are using Weemss for our free partner events. The site give us more visibility and it's easy for our partners and customers to use it.This platform increased our attendance.

Jane from Divas, MPH

Easy to Use

The system was so easy to use. We have used WEEMS for all of our events and it was easy to set up the website, registration, and keep track of ticket sales.

August 2016

Juraj from Slido

August 2016

Great event management solution for your events

Weemss is a great event management solution for those organizing their first event, but it will also impress seasoned event organizers with all the features and tools it has available. The software is easy to use, there are hundreds of features and tools available, there are integrations for loads of online apps - which helps us coordinate everything, and best of all they have warm and friendly customer service.

Alexander from Dynomica EOOD

One of the best

I use this system twice and I will use it again because they are very easy and fast. I recommend it :)

Pros

fast, easy, smart

Linda from CLB Global Services, Inc.

Super easy to navigate and create events!

So far so good. I'm a new administrator and I've felt comfortable with the program. The customer service is exemplary - a very quick response time regarding questions I've had.

Pros

Weemus gave me the ability to streamline my event sales. I really love how the events display online.

Cons

I'd like to download ticket specifications as a second sheet on the registration spreadsheet. It would make it easier for my administrative team to organize our internal registration forms for the day of the event.

Momchil from Begach Running Club

Versatile, but not flexible

Weemss has an exceptional up time. Works well for our club, but it's not very flexible with the payments gateways. Options for donations is desperately needed.

Ely from Quantica Studio

Industry: Animation

Excellent solution for any event

In my opinion weems was the best solution for my event, it offers all the characteristics that I needed for the sale of tickets. The perfect option is that you can set up an auditorium with your seats. That was the main characteristic to to use weems. I am happy

Pros

custom set up of Auditorium,

Cons

expensive, rate of comission

Natalie from Trampolining

Bit clunky and frustrating to begin, but infinitely improved my life in the long run, once I got it!

Time saving.

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to change the view option on the registration page, ie. choose ticket category rather than date. I would also like to be able to see the registration details all on one page rather than have to click on each individually. Also an option to email the whole group in one go would be great.

Neale from Urban Escape Healing

I've had very fluid experiences. Everything has worked as promised!

Pros

I like the ease of use and the flexibility. It is really easy to read and you just fill in each box the way you want. It makes things super efficient.

Cons

I don't have something at this time. Probably being able to change the default dollar value of payments so it saves this for future events.

Maria from EPAM Systems Bulgaria

Easy to use software, with great features. I used it for a corporate event.

Pros

The best thing is that it is very easy to use and after the event you have a great list of all the people, who attended.

Cons

It charges on certain periods (e.g. once per month). I prefer to be charged once after the end of the event.

Very useful

Very useful when planning events. I specially like the options for tickets. Includes a lot of great features.

Pros

All the features and low cost

Cons

Interface