• Pros

• "I really like the route optimization, the batch upload and the drag and drop of the stops in this program. "

• "Ease of use and quick integration pliz good customer support"

• "Ease of us and customer service! My current account manage Harmol is very helpful "

• Cons

• "Communication sometimes could be challenging but you will get prompt response "

• "the customer service is non existent. They promise promise promise but i'm yet to see delivery"

• "Nothing for now a part some delay sometimes when you need to add some feature.. but it's something normal"

Browse Tookan Reviews

Md Abdul from Ruposhi Bangla Tours

This is an awesome for taxi booking

I am benefited very much. I have Taxi service business so I need an online taxi booking software after searching the internet. I got it. I checked that it is a perfect software for online taxi booking and easy getting for customers. I have set up my account very easily. Realy I got a unique software for my online Taxi Business.

Pros

The software is for online Taxi booking. With this software, you can book Taxi anywhere. If there any driver is available for the trip he will knock on your call. This is like UBER. This is called as ubar clone taxi booking software. This is also for a good opportunity for car rental company. The car rental company can use the software from any location of the world.

Cons

This is a unique software for Taxi booking. The car rental company will take a part from Tokkan company for using the software. There has a good pricing policy. Any car rental can take them at a little cost. The cost is based on per trip. So if anyone wants to do Taxi service online business, he can take the software from an online download. Also, a driver will download the software and user will download the software from internet. Then everybody will be benefited.

Alex from FloresYA!

Great plataform!

I use tookan as the point of sale system for my business.

Pros

I like to have my shipping information on a single platform and have quick communication with my client.

Cons

Currently I have to manually download the information from the database to connect to other services like datastudio or google sheets.

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

for the sms and map settings

Please do not waste your time or money

Horrible. It was an absolute mistake. Especially if you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is a joke.

Pros

We were on Tookan for the longest time, and I would advise everyone to not waste their time! Tookan was an absolute joke. Don’t waste your time or money with this subpar platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a joke. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was horrible. IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE GO WITH ONFLEET! I cannot stress this enough.

Cons

NOTHING. Tookan is an absolute joke of a platform. Absolutely horrible, and the staff/service is a complete joke.

NO. Go with OnFleet. I guarantee you’ll be better off

Response from JungleWorks

Replied May 2020

Hi. Can you please elaborate further on the issue? We assure you that Tookan is not a waste of time and are committed to serving you better. Please reach out to us at contact@jungleworks.com

Pennye from BBWoof Inc.

Routing Software works well

excellent

Pros

It's ease of use and the ability to set various filters to scale the routing based on time or distance.

Cons

I added the ETA routing but it did not account for traffic when providing the times for arrival.

Michael from Scaped

Great product with amazing support

The Tookan team is amazing and the product is very powerful. We have looked at more than a dozen other products and believe Tookan is the best product out there.

Pros

Our most important feature was the ability to white label. We also wanted feature-rich product out of the box that can be customized. Tookan satisfied all of our requirements and the team is amazing.

Cons

Our requirements are becoming more complex which will require a significant amount of custom development and dedicated instance. The cost for this will be high, but it will still be much lower than if we were to build our own. Our recommendation would be to allow for more customization regarding the task functionality out of the box. Offering different templates for the agent app would be cool too.

Lisa from Farm Fresh Carolinas

Best Routing Software for My Business

I've made various suggestions to them as I have used the program and they have made improvements for options we have needed.

Pros

Cons

I would really love to be able to export a hard copy of my driver's route for them to have in the vehicle with them.

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

We looked at almost every driver/routing software we could find. This one was the most affordable for the features we needed.

Tiara from Almost Anything Inc

Love this Platform!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our favorite account rep. He understands our needs and gives us great feedback based on our core business. He is patient and thorough.

Pros

Agent APP- Seamless and Fluid- user-Friendly

Cons

Wish they had a Customer APP that is was just as perfect!

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

Easy to use! - If it's easy for us to use - Then our customers and runners will have the same experience.

Khasan from TAD

Good service

Joined Tookan back 2016 it has been a lot of developments since . What I like about Tookan they keep building platform and keep growing which I think very good to keep up with modern software platforms

Pros

Modern technology for small and medium businesses.

Cons

Communication sometimes could be challenging but you will get prompt response

Reasonable prices

Adi from Uber

Reliable applications. Good value for money

Pros

The applications was easy to use. Although it could went on idle and csv uploading conflicts, it is great if you're looking for the most basic tracking platform out there

Cons

The server always have connection issue regionally that may provide last minute headache particularly when one try to get a bulk task uploading (csv)

Naveed from Realify

Excellent customer service!

Pros

Tookan is a great platform for new start-ups who want a turn-key solution to get up and running quickly. The system works very well and all of the management is taken care of behind the scenes. Plus, the customer service is outstanding! Always ready to help resolve issues or answer questions.

Cons

Since it is a SaaS (software as a service) business model, you can’t always get custom features implemented in the product. But that’s what allows for the price to be low for all users.

Mahmoud from Zadak.net

Incredible team support and perfect software

I am having an e-commerce and on-demand delivery company. The software is up to my expectation.

Pros

The company staff are friendly especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have been of great help to my company. The scalability of the software is another good feature though limited.

Cons

The price that comes with add on features. If they can provide a subscription based modules with the initial subscription that will be better. The experience with the company depends on the managers you deal with. Initially the previous managers were just doing their duties. However recently I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a great help ready to answer all questions and help with solutions combining his knowledge and experience of the product. I would say my experience with Tookan has been great since he has been my direct contact

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

Ready available. Tested and readiness for operations.

Samih from EXPREX

Best App for deliveries business

I have better control over my deliveries and better customer satisfaction

Pros

What I really appreciated was the fact that I could buy and whitelabel. In addition all the available functions are not really necessary in my case but I had to add more and they did. The level of customer service is very high. They often call to see if everything is going well and if I had any bugs.

Kristi from Rely Delivery Service, LLC

Great Software

Overall, the software has been great to use and the customer service has been helpful.

Pros

The software is super easy to use on the administrative/dispatch and driver interfaces. I also like the notifications that can be sent to customers keeping them abreast of the location of our drivers.

Cons

The software can be slow to update times during daylight savings time. I also wish we could have multiple notifications based on company needs.

Milind from HUMhain ( Delstep Pvt Ltd )

Better than the Best

We, at HUMhain Services, have been using Tookan since our very inception and it has been rewarding ever since. The tech support and the software itself is amazing and has let our business grow at 2x the speed it would have without it. Tookan allows you to start your on-demand business right away without worrying about the time and costs it's gonna take if you plan to build your technology. Tookan has allowed us to focus more on our business strategies and has offered enough flexibility to expand, and change it with the rapidly changing business environment. I highly recommend Tookan to anyone that is already running an on-demand service, or even plans to do so.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of operations

Ahmad from Grilled Chicken and Rice

Industry: Restaurants

Does the job with no issues

Exactly what we wanted... a platform to get the job done with no issues. I hardly had any questions or any contact with Tookan since we made the decision to join. We have the service integrated with our restaurant ordering system. Everything is straightforward and smooth: Drivers sign up, order assignment, and delivery. The manager and the driver app are reliable and easy to use. Again no issues here. I would defiantly recommend the service to others

Pros

friendly, functional, smooth and reliable. Pricing is suitable for all sizes including small businesses and startups.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. All is well and as expected so far.

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

Integrations with the particular Food Ordering System we use. And Price point was suitable for our size.

Dr Prathaban from Door2Door Doctor

Heterogenous Logistics Platform

We had been working to develop our own healthcare logistics solution for some time when Tookan came to the rescue. Their platform is an all in one , out of the box solution with all the features that we could ever have wanted to build for ourselves. It is amazing how they have covered a feature set that not only applies to traditional logistics business but is now being succesfully used to manage our healthcare platform. The support team is quick to respond and has always been understanding in dealing with our requests. Glad to have them as our technology partner for Door2Door Doctor!

Pros

Easy to use with a feature set that is highly customisable and applicable through many different use cases

Cons

Template feature is rather complicated to use

Smitha from Infoline LLC

Best delivery management solution with 24/7 support

Very robust and powerful solution. Key factor in our business growth.

Pros

* Extensive documentation which eased out integration * Addresses customer concerns and provides customized solutions * Geofencing * Updation of task via API and web hooks within milliseconds * Location accuracy * Multiple delivery models and allocation techniques

Cons

* Recently google maps were called off from this application which affected our operations team to get used to the new L&F and ease of use.

David from BREWPUBLIK

Powerful Software. Terrific team.

Increased delivery success, better communication with customers AND drivers, and improved customer experience! Terrific product.

Pros

Quick responses from the Tookan team on product questions, Improved delivery success and experience, Improved communication with drivers, and the drivers love the app!

Cons

Sometimes I experience a few bugs and quirks in the software. Generally they are resolved fairly quickly.

Response from Click Labs

Replied March 2017

Thanks David for the kind words

Luis from Grupo Empresarial Lugiery Santos

Tookan Review

Working with the account manager makes it much easier to handle.

Pros

The software was very easy to manage. The most important part of it was the support team with my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. who has been diligently following up, solving issues and getting the answer to all our questions?

Cons

The price for making changes was very high even more high than the actual plans that they offer.

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

At first, because it was easy and the price was more attractive.

Tania from Let’s Buggy

We have been using Tookan for our Buisness for last 3 years. It has been a wonderful experience!

So far very good

Pros

Cons

When tracking ends it shows tookan page

It’s customer service

Ella from www.masu.co.il

Amazing costumer service and product

I was using a different software for similar issue and when I migrated to Tookan I couldn't believe how much easier everything was, the price is very good which is a bonus for a small company like mine, and the costumer service are always there to help. I am still really impressed and happy with the product.

Pros

How easy it is to use, to implement and to edit according to our needs. It works really well!

Cons

That it sends SMS instead of notification if agent isn't logged in which costs me money, but really small disadvantage to everything else.

Abdulrahman from The Chefz

Great application

Pros

Ease of use and quick integration pliz good customer support

Cons

Nothing much.

Brandon from BAWaste

Industry: Facilities Services

Great for simple usage

Team has been excellent. When they don't have the solution, they find it and respond back.

Pros

Never missed an assign task. Helped my team become more modern instead of using printed sheets.

Cons

Flexibility of assigning. For instance, a drag and drop option would be supurb.

Jose from String My Racquet

Industry: Sporting Goods

Very satisfied

Their technical support is very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Tookan Software enables companies of any size to compete by providing value-added delivery tracking to our customers. The software works well and is easy to implement.

Cons

At the time of this review I don't see any cons. The software works as advertised.

Reasons for Choosing Tookan

Product works well and is reasonably priced.

Gary from ShortHaul

Tookan Experience

Pros

Overall positive experience and functioning platform.

Cons

Would like to be able to send out multiple hauls at once.

Austin from Weedcommerce

Great platform

Great team

Pros

There’s so much value with this platform

Cons

Integration and customization can be limited

April from Piikup

Tookan

Works for my needs. I really would like to stay with them if optimization wasn't so expensive as an add on.

Pros

I like that this software is affordable and offers pricing based on number of task or number of team members.

Cons

Optimization isn't accurate There is a lot of need to data entry as some of the customers don't auto populate While support is very kind, the timing of when they call is never good. Notifying customers before trying to reach us from an unrecognizable phone # is problematic. To many add-ons in the Marketplace that are duplicating in scope

Response from JungleWorks

Replied May 2020

Hi. Can you please elaborate further on the issue? We assure you that we are committed to serving you better. Please reach out to us at contact@jungleworks.com

Sheyna from SKIP D LINE

Great software for my business and easy to use

Tookan has been very beneficial to running my business. We have had issues dealt with in a timely manner, with only a minor hiccup along the way. The time difference and language barriers have not played any negative role. My AM has been very helpful in responding to concerns and resolving issues.

Pros

The product is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. It integrates well with the Yelp platform and they work together to offer an almost seamless experience. The real time tracking of agents on deliveries is a great feature.

Cons

The platform should be able to open on a mobile device, not only a laptop or PC.

Michael from Click-Courier

Collect and deliver

the ability to change the business case to our needs

Pros

Functions within the app, the ability to interact real time

Cons

can be difficult for the designers to understand customisation within a specific region

Jesus from Caterwheels

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best

I love this software is helping my business grow

Pros

Easy to use helps me keep everything on track

Cons

Tracking freeze sometimes and is hard to track the drivers they need to keep refreshing

Patrick from CafeGo Delivery LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Great support and functionality

We moved from texting images of delivery invoices to a fleet of drivers, and trying to remember where each driver started their day, to a more civilized approach of using visual pinpointing. It has saved us time and resources.

Pros

For delivery management software that simply works, and is easy to implement, this is a good one. I've tried a handful of other solutions, Tookan and their developers stand out. I've had excellent interaction with support on any question. Good work JungleWorks!

Cons

Some features don't apply to our model. Not a bad thing.

N.S. from PadPorter

Fraudulent. horrible customer services

Pros

It was generally a pretty site and app. It just didn't work for us and I never imagined one app would cause us so much trouble, hassle and cost.

Cons

When I originally contacted them with questions before I signed up, Support gave me a different explanation of services than what I found when I used them. They didn't offer a demo of some of the add-on services. We had a ton of problems with tracking job time. Logging in to the business account was such a hassle on mobile devices as we were logged out like every 5 minutes. The app drained my team's battery so much that their phones died before they could really use it. The desktop version looks nice but the functionality was glitchy. We'd have to put in repeat orders. Edits to existing jobs that were made in the desktop version didn't appear correctly. Customer service is horrible! I requested to my Account Manager to cancel my services. They insisted reaching out multiple times to upsell me but would not cancel my services despite my multiple requests and informing them that I did not want the service and they were not authorized to bill me, and there's no way to cancel the account online. I ended up having to report them.

Response from JungleWorks

Replied May 2020

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. Our team has noted the issue and is working hard to resolve it. We are constantly doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you. Please reach out to us at contact@jungleworks.com

Siddharth from Tenilo Revolutions Private Limited

Simple & Efficient

When we started Homely, we used to outsource our deliveries. Needless to say, we faced lots of issues. In June, we decided to hire our own delivery boys. However how to communicate to them about orders and have real-time status updates. On a simple search on Google for delivery platforms, we found Tookan. It was very straightforward to integrate it with our systems thanks to their simple API. We spent then a couple of more days testing its capabilities and identifying what more we could do with it other than deliveries. We soon managed to integrate the fuel reimbursement calculation of our delivery boys with the analytics Tookan provides. Overall it's been a great experience. The support is very responsive and positively takes our feedback and possible improvements that can be done.

Keith from Practice Makes Perfect

Great Value

We value Tookan and will continue with this platform as our business grows.

Pros

Tookan helps to set us apart from competitors in our market here int he Bahamas. The tracking links gives our customers a sense of professionalism and security with our company. We are pleased with the ease of use and stability of the platform.

Cons

It could really use a better summary page of weekly earnings.

Chris from iSU

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

I've received nothing but lies from Tookan App customer service as well as management

I was also interested in the resell option. I spoke with Gokul on the phone about it. He told me he would send me the stuff to list on my site. I purchased a domain name. TookanGps.com Never received anything to put on it. I also spoke with someone about the Messenger bot on the phone. They said they'd call me back the next day and never did. SO, I have had not 1 single good experience with Tookan. It seems to be full of lies and all these great products they are not able to deliver. Needless to say, I have been trying to use this software for over 90 days now with zero luck other than manually putting in each task. I will be going to Bringg or Onfleet. Anythign with actual customer service.

Pros

It's a great product just bad customer service

Cons

Response from JungleWorks

Replied May 2020

Naresh from Bombay Affair

Love the system. We run an Indian restaurant and use it to manage our delivery system.

Pros

It's a time and resource saver. Gives us more insight on how our drivers are performing. Nothing is too much for the customer support to have it implemented for you Love their personalized service. Definitely, have a very approachable customer support team. And a very good product.

Response from Click Labs

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your review Naresh, we appreciate you taking out your time for the same.

Thomas from Pick Up + Share, Inc.

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Support is Very Helpful and Knowledgable

Staff very helpful and quick to respond with questions.

Pros

Simple to use and navigate. Lots of Features.

Cons

At this point not sure yet, too early in the process.

Flawless , team is cooperative.

Pros

support team their 24*7 live chat is awesome .These people have the expertise as they have worked with some valuable brands worldwide

Cons

They sometime take too much time in rolling out the features requested . Although they do work on requested features but with a slow speed.

Mostafa from Yumamia Inc.

Easy of use and excellent app

Pros

Various Features and i can use it even on pc or ios devices or even android ...and its more useful for my agents

Cons

Easy of use various apps on IOS or Android, offline feature and also the schedule feature and i hope to see more updates

Response from Click Labs

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your review.

Archisman from Practo

Using Tookan for Last mile delivery automation

We had launched a medicine delivery service in 2016. Initially, we had an in-house app that our delivery agents were using. However, due to bandwidth issues we were not able to maintain the app. At that point of time, we started looking for 3rd party apps that can meet our requirements. We found Tookan extremely robust and feature complete. We have had minimal issues since integrating and the tookan's development team had been extremely helpful in understanding our requirements and ensuring that they continuously improve the app to meet our changing requirements.

Noor from Abc delivery

Tookan

Pros

Very tech advanced, great customer service

Cons

The filtration, i would prefer it to be closer to the yelo filter, where we can choose certain dates to see the sales, or how a certain vendor is selling how much is it selling

Surinder from JustDeliver4u

It's a fantastic product for on demand deliveries. Comes with a bag full of features. We used this app for our delivery service in London. The customer service has dramatically improved by having a dedicated account manager. Overall great value for money.

Shivam from Jugnoo

Jugnoo Workforce Management

We are using Tookan for managing our delivery operations giving access to our Managers present pan India. We have so far had a wonderful experience, particularly due to their Route Planning Optimization ability. We have been able to target a wider market with the application through demos, and because of the multi-linguistic option. It's easy, simple! I would recommend it for entrepreneurs and start-ups looking to explore SaaS based solutions to scale their business operations.

Karim from Yumamia Inc.

Good business cooperation is a win-win-situation

I am writing to thank you for the quality of service provided by your company. We sincerely appreciate your efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability you demonstrated on each project, and the way you conduct business as a whole. We have, and will continue to recommend your service to other companies and contacts. Our team could not be more satisfied with your service, and we look forward to continuing this relationship

Andy from My Auto Shop

Great software for logisitics and delivery

Pros

Easy to setup, lots of functionality, good support.

Cons

Can be a little slow to update and a touch glitchy at times.

Khawaja from Suncart

Great product & superb service !

The team has been extremely responsive & always ready to help. The product is reliable and has all the required features for point to point deliveries or batch deliveries. Great experience so far !

Pros

Reliable.

Cons

Very small text size - should be less sophisticated as it is for drivers.

Response from Click Labs

Replied April 2017

Thanks Khawaja for your kind words.

Ashraf from Armada Holdings Pty Ltd

Excellent All Round

All negative reviews could be from the opposition? Our company has been using Tookan system for over a year or two and thus far have not had one issue! The free system as they claim is totally free and even that is better by far than most other systems! Good job guys, we are glad to be part of the system you have in place.

Dave from Bliss Dough

Terrible Customer Service

One word, poor.

Pros

It's the cheapest service around for the most part.

Cons

If you ever have any issues with your billing, you will never get any good customer service from them. They will also try and convince you to sign up for different features and will bill you for them without warning. Once you've been billed, they will say that its company policy not to provide refunds.

Ahmed from Fast Order

Features Review

Interesting product, but prices are high for startups, especially white labels. other features are working well, needs some enhancements in auto fill by customer phone numbers it has to be a drop down menu to choose from like the name.

Ahmed from Yumamia, Inc.

A Matchmaker

Fosters the flow of value by making connections between producers and consumers, and leverages that data to facilitate connections between them.

Response from Click Labs

Replied March 2017

Thanks for your feedback Ahmed