• Pros

• "Once it's all set up and nothing goes wrong, it's easy to use. I like the option to use their free version before deciding to buy."

• "The free version is perfect. If we had a credit card, I'd buy the Pro version. The scheduling, reservation is what exactly we need."

• "It make my jobs easier and it has a great support team. "

• Cons

• "It was a bit challenging to set up in the beginning. But I have been using these products for 5 years now. "

• "Software crashes on extremely rare occasions but it is usually fixed by restarting the program."

• "The mobile app needs improvement . Also the web interface could be better. Apart from that maybe some functions should be added in the future ,nothing which downgrades the quality thought."

Browse KWHotel Pro Reviews

Diane

User Friendly

Pros

Everything about KWHotel is easy to understand and operate and best of all - you can send any questions via email and they will respond within a few hours with easy to follow steps. Any beginner or professional can operate the program. My husband and I own a Resort and I was thrown into the deep end when it came to booking out our accommodation. I downloaded the free trial and was so impressed with the features, I bought a package. I am a self-taught user and I absolutely love KWHotel. Again, if you get stuck- Just ask and you will get a reply with easy to understand solutions. Teamviewer also a blessing for emergencies!!!

Dim from Luxury Hotel Villas

Excellent software , value for money

Problem solver..extremely useful in that rate ,high quality . Has functions which make it valuable asset in a small company

Pros

Perfect choice for small/medium size hostels and hotels. Easy to learn-Very good interface Good functions ( reservations, room plan , basic but solid reports) Automatic updates Good Support-Customization of various reports Good Connectivity with various third party softwares. Server backup ( optional but highly recommended) Price and benefits you get. It is clear that the software has been created by people understanding the needs of a small -medium size property .

Cons

Response from Kajware

Replied September 2017

Hi Dim! It was a pleasure to read your review for KWHotel. It is always exciting to see the pros but I also have good news about the cons. Both the mobile and web apps are currently undergoing major improvements so hopefully the cons mentioned will soon become a remnant of the past for you! Cheers, Mariusz Luzar KWHotel Support Team Manager

Regina from Wild Goose Lodge Motel

Buyer beware

Pros

Cons

Setup is a nightmare and customer support is horrible. They have very little online help and what they do have is constantly changing because they are still in the process of changing their program. Twice their server has gone down on a Friday. I had no way of viewing my calendar or running my motel until the following Tuesday because they don't work weekends and they are on Poland time and I am on USA time! As you know, loosing all of your reservations is an absolute nightmare! Especially for several days over the weekend. Also, they sold me the mobile app knowing it didn't work. Then, the next year, the added the mobile app fee on my subscription again. I am not very tech savvy and I know nothing about HTTP so, Initially I gladly paid an extra fee to have their online reservation system set up on my website. This took a few months. Last October, they changed their server and now nothing seems to work. And, to top it off, they made me pay their extra fee a second time to get the online reservation set up on my website again. And after a few months, I had to get belligerent just to get them to do it. Now, it's been 6 months and it still doesn't work! Every time I open the program on my computer I cringe in fear that something will go wrong and I'll have to deal with the one email a day conversation or the 3am phone call trying to get whatever it is fixed.

A great platform that works well for small hotels

Pros

The system is a good product for those hotels who do not have a large complicated operation, it is a PMS that would be a good place to start and it has some good reporting and great flexibility. A very affordable product.

Cons

The system is a good starting point but it lacks some key functions, it has been designed for the smaller less experienced property in mind, the system does have the opportunity to grow and be an all-rounder platform, but it needs to have further development.

omar from Luna's

It made my work SO easy!

I have been using it for 4 years and it really made my work easier. It is reliable and very easy to learn (my colleagues all learned it quite fast). The team is doing a great job and offers quick assistance whenever needed. Thumbs up

Pros

That it is so easy to learn, reliable and accessible from many computers

Cons

That it runs slow when the internet connexion is bad

Michael from Cheap Rooms Guesthouse Patong

Cheap Rooms Guesthouse Patong is a 14 unit Guesthouse. KW is easy. Accurate. Reliable.

Pros

Cons

I'd like it to interface with my Android on cloud. But I think that's the Pro version. We do not have a credit card.

Dejan from Hostel and Apartments 360

September 2016

Good software for fair price

Pros

KW hotel has flexibility to be used both for hostel an apartments businesses, it is simple and straightforward. You can also order tailor made solutions. But the best thing is support that you get almost instanteniosly.

Cons

Reporting module could be much better. Reporting by booker, by country and by room type.

September 2016

john from national hotel management services

September 2016

A answer to your front desk problems

Pros

it has everything you want from a diary system, it is easy to use, very informative, it gives a at a glance view of what is happening in your hotel/guesthouse.

Cons

KW hotels is a superb software and support company, it gives a fast reliable and informed service fo the end user.

Anne from Pink Tulip Hotel

September 2016

Great product, Great customer service.

Pros

It is simple. Easy to learn how it works. Very clear.

Cons

There is no dis like about the product or the vendor.

Virgilio from Hotel il Lavatoio

September 2016

Awesome product plus great support

Pros

Software is well done and works flawlessly in every situation, but most of all it has all the features of the expensive ones with a cheap price. What more ? SQL compatibility, which means that you can use data for other personal applications... that's great!

Cons

software is well coded and is strong enoght for everyday use.

Yetzabel from UMA hotels Ltd

September 2016

Excellent software, five stars!!!

Pros

Product is excellent to manage all reservations and the room allocations. It has lots of features even if your hotel has a conference room like ours where you can also manage all meetings and events bookings. No slight chance of overbooking risks. Can be connected to a channel manager. The team viewer support feature is great as you can connect with the team in Poland in case of any problem ( this never happens !)and they will look into it. They can also guide you through the system via this feature.

Cons

I like everything. Nothing negative to say. Maybe it would be good to have a feature where we are able to print out an updated guests list at any time.

Peter from Hotel Nasional

Very generous company for offering free plan with almost all basic(+some advance feature&report).

Easier booking/reservation, tracking customer history&information, many types&useful reports. And it is FREE.

Pros

1. Even with free version, you will get almost every basic things a hotelier need 2. Cheap standard and pro plan for more functionality 3. Many features and reports 4. Responsive support team

Response from Kajware

Replied June 2017

Hi Peter! Thank you so much for your feedback. Such messages always make us smiling ever more! I can assure you that with the upcoming 0.47 update of all KWHotel versions, we intend to bring you even more joy with the hotel management :)

June 2015

Pinelopi from LEFKADA BEACH HOTEL

June 2015

The best support team ever

I wanted a Hotel Management software and I chose KW. As I was completely satisfied from the free version, I decided to purchase the standard version (I think I will purchase the Pro version next year, as I want to synchronize it with my booking account). The software is very easy-to-use, it is perfectly translated in Greek (and other languages), it is affordable enough (150 euros per year for up to 100 beds) and the support team is the most convenient and ready-to-answer support team ever! It is highly costumizable, as you can add the rooms and the equipment, add the reservations and easily choose the suitable room for each client, make and print reports and statistics etc. I really have not found anything negative until now, as the support team is always there! Congratulations!

Response from Kajware

Replied December 2016

Hi Pinelopi, On behalf of the whole KWHotel Team I would like to thank you for your warm comments! There is no better motivation than to see someone acknowledge your hard work. I hope that surprises waiting for you on our side in 2017 will only improve your opinion about KWHotel! :) Best regards, Mariusz Luzar KWHotel Support Manager

Ervin from Hotel OAZ

September 2016

Very practical and easy to use software

Pros

It is very easy to use, very intuitive software, allows for integration with other software

Cons

The thing I like least about the product and the vendor is that is a new company and needs several updates in order to match up with possible improvements to the software

Edeane Bryan from Les Maisons D'Itac

Great Product!!

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can train someone very easily with it. There support team is always there to help you when you need them.

Cons

Our structure has a very slow internet. It is very difficult at times to maintain a stable connection with our server.

Vladislav from Bondi Shores Accommodation

Excellent Reservation software. Highly recommended

Pros

KW Hotel software is easy to setup and use, and it includes a large number of features on par with many of its larger competitors but at a fraction of the cost.

KAREN from Horizon Line Villas

September 2016

Briefly summarize your experience with this product.

Pros

It make my jobs easier and it has a great support team.

Ravi from Aatma

September 2016

Very easy and simple software. real vaule for your money

Pros

Easy to operate, simple design, suites for hotels and small spas. very good support as well from the helpers.

Cons

Nothing specific. can have a online or mobile view of the current status of room booking.,

sylvain from les toits du monde

Nice and simple

We have been using kwHotelPro for 4 years now, and are very happy with the software. once installed and customized it is simple and safe to use. We definetly like the way we could customize booking confirmation emails to be easily sent to each customer, regarding the different kind of room they booked, if they used a gift certificate or not ...

Pros

- the safe storage of clients informations on kwHotel database - the customised xml booking confirmation. - the user-friendly interface - the manuel procided for installing and configuring kwHotel

Cons

- it sometime takes time to load the database

Jose from PLAZA CORAL PUNTA CANA

Very nice but...

Overall, recommended 100%.

Pros

* Ease of use * Compact and can access from multiple PCs/locations * Support via email is pretty quick

Luis from Universidad de Oriente. Venezuela

management optimization

Ease to work in real time in times of dynamic changes that require timely and accurate decisions for the success of the hotel business.

Pros

the functionality for tourists to make their reservations.

Cons

the modules for the control of the locks of rooms, the management of restaurants and of accountability are additional

Steve from The Waldorf

Unstable is an understatement

Hoterl PMS with OTA and web integration

Pros

Nothing - I take a free version to evaluate suitabileity, if suitable I would go on to purchase the software, in this case I WOULD NOT !! Set up wizard take you through basic set up of VAT and rooms, then proceedes o forget room types that you have defined and forget the VAT leaving me questioning what it MIGHT do with reservations entered. Despite selecting English language some screens displayed Polish Text (ok if you happen to have Native Polish speaking staff)

Cons

Only the Screen colours, the product was too unstable to test, I notice a significant number of positive reviews have thee reviewers name as REDACTED - that in ist own right should have told me it wasn't going to be worth the effort

Beverly from HOSTELUEGO

Worst customer service ever.

Software is simple but technicians CANNOT troubleshoot their product. Located in Poland so no one is available for any assistance unless you stay up until 3am EST when you have questions or issues. Three months and still unable to integrate my PayPal into their software on my website. No communication as to what is happening if you don't contact them. However, they do take your money no problem through PayPal to pay for services they offer but do not provide. Very disappointed overall. We are a simple, small hostel which makes this all the more frustrating.

Pros

User friendly interface

Cons

Everything regarding customer service and technical assistance is sub-par.