WebRezPro Reviews

4.65 / 5 (123) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 18 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Simple easy to use with great support and very few to no bugs that occur "

• "WRP is intuitive and easy to use. It meets all of our needs and has many great features that we regularly take advantage of. The customer service we receive is absolutely stellar!"

• "Ease of use when training new staff. Great for manipulating hotel reservations. Excellent customer service."

• Cons

• "Sometimes there are email glitches, but are fixed quick. "

• "Doesn't integrate with the most common VR software, but they offer alternatives that do work well for the property"

• "That its not free! :) Just kidding of course ... but really it would be hard to identify something we don't like."

Browse WebRezPro Reviews

France from Handsome Dan's Port Renfrew

Could not live without WebRezPro

I could not imaging doing our business without WebRezPro. Discovering them was the best gift I could offer myself. Of course there is the pain of setting everything up and learning how it works, but man o man, what a difference it made in my life. It keeps much more order in my daily routine, eliminated the double bookings, creates email templates sent it automatic to guest without having to remember to send them manually, processing credit cards and so much more. It allowed me to grow to a point that 5 yrs ago I could not even dream of. I can never say enough about the support team, they are exceptional. At a few occasions, I brought up a few ideas of functions that were not available, but could benefits of it, if it was something they could do. The team gladly looked it over and saw the potential of how this could also benefits other customer, and made these options available. There is no double, that they are there for their customer and they are always looking at ways to improve. I have now worked with WRP for 6 yrs going in to my 7th, and I can never say enough of how much I love this software, but most importantly the support team that stand behind it. It would not be the same without you. Thank you WRP.

Pros

Everything from it's functionality, to the endless resources that is offered to us. It makes our job much easier, but most of all the team and support. That is by far what makes this software so valuable, is real people giving support that care about their customers. And it is a Canadian base company :)

Cons

Calendar upload time: My calendar is very slow to download, it may have something to do with the number of properties we have. But I am sure this can be fix when I take the time to bring it up to the team. Phone support: Is on week days only, and on (Central Standard Time) which is a bit early for us on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time) . It would be nice to have the hours extended and adding weekends too. But on the other hand, we are not left empty handed, as they do offer email support on weekends and after hours, that is monitored very closely.

William from Admiral Resort Inc

The customer service is outstanding and my employees are happy!

Overall we are very happy with the customer service. My employees like the WRP system and believe in the customer service people. They know that WRP agents will stay on the call until the issue or explanation of the procedure to solve our problem is crystal clear. We know many of the agents by name and know them to be patient and informative with us. We have a full-service reservation software system for about the same price with significantly better service than our previous vender. My employees are happy and that makes me happy with my software selection.

Pros

The customer service is terrific! Even if WRP's call center is closed they still respond after hours as needed if there is a pressing issue. They also offer a seasonal rate. We are a seasonal hotel and only open for 4 1/2 months per year. I am happy overall that I switched to WebRezPro. One of the biggest benefits of WRP is that my employees are happy!

Cons

The software could be improved and made easier for the user. Although they have been promising updates for customer's suggestions that they take to make the software easier, I have not seen too many game-changing updates in almost 2 years using the system. We have been told that a big update is coming but it is over a year now and only minor changes have been noticed.

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

North American based customer service center, seasonal pricing, and competitive software with similar pricing to other cloud-based systems. An area motel also gave us a good recommendation on their experience using WRP.

Elizabeth from Timber Ridge Outpost and cabins

Great support team

We needed a more sophisticated system with accounting integration as we grew. This program handles it very well and things run smoothly.

Pros

The support team is always friendly and patient when we call in. The program, once you understand how its laid out, is easy to maintain and update. i.love the accounting integration as well.

Cons

Would love it if there was better integration with VRBO like there is with AirBnB. But I understand the hang up is not with WebRezPro so much as it's with the VRBO platform. Hopefully that will be worked out eventually. In the meant there is an easy work around.

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

Better system, better integration options, accounting segment and nice staff!

Duncan from The Duncan Inn

Good product for price point

Pros

its stable, almost bug free. The functionality it does have, works well.

Cons

experienced support desk . two availability calendars some complex functionality needed - including multi room res group block functionality cumbersome lack of interface /ability to view transitions to/from direct connects. Items fail - and its impossible to know what transaction failed. better reporting

Yvette from Decanter Hotel

Easy, reliable and powerful tool. Simply the best.

Pros

What I love about WebRezPro is the fact that it integrates so well with other tools, like our channel manager and CRM. The transition process from the previous PMS was smooth, I received top notch support from sales and tech staff. It's a solid, reliable tool that has never failed us.

Cons

It can be tricky to navigate and it certainly could be easier on the eye.

Penny from Baileys Sunset Motel & Cottages

Exactly what we were looking for!

WebRezPro has been a wonderful addition to our business. Their program is easy to use and fits well with our type of business. If we ever have any questions or issues the customer support is the best! When we call we usually talk to someone immediately. If there are times when we don't get someone right away or if we send an email instead they are always quick to respond.

Pros

Ease of use, Economical, Training videos - and if you can't find what you are looking for with the training videos their customer service is great!

Cons

I can honestly say nothing. We are very happy with this software.

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

Logical was extremely expensive!!! WebRezPro was exactly what we needed and it was very affordable which for a small property owner like us, every penny counts. We have been approached by other companies over the years to switch, let them give us a tour of what they offer and such and we have never even considered looking at another alternative. We are very happy with WebRezPro.

Tim from Currents at Otter Bay

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

WebRezPro flexibility meets unique needs of fractional ownership resort community

The overall, experience was wonderful, from the initial sales contact, accommodating numerous demos, their patience while we worked through our board approval process, the training was ideal, implementation team, constant support to customize the system to meet our needs and outstanding technical support with the interfacing with SHIFT4 and Moneris

Pros

That it had a fractional component for owners to access and book their own cottage

Cons

That we didnt find it sooner.........................

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

The fractional component, support, pricing, presence in our regional market

Sheila from The Crows' Nest Resort, LLC

Couldn't live without WRP

After 2 years of doing paper reservations and contact via email and USPS changing to WRP has made my job so much easier and less stressful.

Pros

The time it saves me with reservations. Easy accountability. Access to reports. The ability to send welcome and exit emails automatically. The security of knowing there won't be accidental double bookings. The customer support.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about the product. I have personally not taken enough time to learn everything it can do for me but that's on me.

Dawn from The North Star Inn

Great, easy to use system

Pros

Its everything you need in a system, I can use it from home, at work..love the internet based system.

Cons

Would love a software that processed credit cards also

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied December 2019

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for writing a review! We love receiving feedback from our clients. We wanted to let you know that WebRezPro does in fact integrate with many payment processors! If you are interested in learning more about these integrations, please contact your Account Executive for more information.

H from Bluff Point Golf Resort

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great System at a Great Price

We have been using Web Rex Pro for 4+ years now. It has been very customizable, and the support is top notch! Their pricing is very fair an allows small hotels to have the power of online booking without a large investment!

Pros

Easy to set up & fantastic support when you need it!

Cons

We have not really encountered any issues that the support could not help us through!

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

Best pricing and customization to fit our needs.

Rick from Keystone Project services Inc

Rushmore Express Loves WebRezPro

We really do love WebRezPro and would highly recommend them. they have worked with us on the problems we've had. WebRezPro really works for us.

Pros

e looked at a few different options before selecting WebRezPro. WebRezPro does a great job at building a PMS that combines functionality with a user friendly UI. The web based system is genius in that it gives us the ability to stay up to date and manage our property on the go. This has saved us numerous times. But WebRezPro also has a number of great features it includes. it comes with a customizable booking engine which is huge for smaller properties like ourself. It comes with a POS built in. There are so many features it really is a great program. There are some cons but there minor to the pros.

Cons

Housekeeping app and maintenance app are a bit difficult to use. The housekeeping app we struggle with multiple users updating the system and overriding each others updates. great idea love the feature but still haven't been able to get it to work properly. Maintenance app is good but if it was a separate app like the housekeeping app it would work better and be more functional. currently we are using the maintenance feature to block rooms and Wunderlist as our maintenance management app. loading payments from a OTA is particularly difficult. We receive large checks tied to reservations but it takes forever to input because of how the payment system is implemented. Same with changing a room. in order to check someone out early I have to first change the dates of their stay then I can check them out. adding a space to move reservations around would be helpful. We have to have a room type in our system just for moving reservations around. I do have suggestions from my staff on how to make these features work better. They would love to use them more. and despite these things we love the program.

Michael from Kohea Kai Resort Maui

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property and not near a computer. It is awesome. The Support organization is always willing to help with the most simple to the most complex questions. We have a big time zone difference between Hawaii and Calgary. Even when Support is closed, we send emails to them and in most cases, they are back to us in "after hours" mode very quickly to assist us with any issue. I was just on the phone with a rep earlier today asking about how to use a feature we have never used. The answer and guidance were quick and easy. In almost all cases, whoever answers the phone can handle your call or will get you an answer quickly. It is a pleasure working with competent and attentive support teams. Thank you very much for your continued support and your superior product. Aloha, Michael

Pros

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Cons

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful. Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

Lyn from Cedar Motor Inn

Best decision

We are a 43-room family-owned hotel and came from a manual reservation system. WebRezPro was a life-saver. It's designed for many types of uses and easily adapted to our small property and staff. The "Pro" staff was awesome to work with during the transition and have always been there to assist, sometimes even late at night to answer questions (via email). They're willing to work with us (for a cost) on personalizing what we need; multiple employees are knowledgeable and available to answer questions. Installing Pro was the best thing that happened to our small property. Our business had grown to the point of needing a front-end system and Pro was there at the right time from a recommendation. I can't think of how we'd be struggling right now if we hadn't found WebRezPro.

Pros

It is easy to use. Once we figured out how the system was designed, it was easy to decide how to best fit our needs. Screens are easy to follow, drop-down menus are good. The videos are a plus when you're trying to train a half-dozen employees how to use the software. Each can progress at their own pace.

Cons

The "help" option needs to be broadened on the "search" level. I have never gone there and found what I was looking for, even trying to use multiple words. We need good/quick access to our "do not rent" guests but history is not easily accessible. Some of the menu items don't have videos. The hardest part of adapting to the software was understanding the intent of the individual procedure so that we would be able to use it based on what we need to pull from it.

Chris from McKenzie River Mountain Resort

Great product

the system is rock solid - it's never crashed. I've never lost any data. They have been very helpful - especially the support team. They actual gave me time and they knew what they were doing. In this regard they are top notch. No run around.

Pros

For the money this is the best product I've used or demo-ed. Its easy to use and the developers keep working to improve it. I how it connects with Expedia and Booking .com makes my job so much easier and eliminates double bookings. The integrated housekeeping app is neat. So is the paperless checkin feature.

Cons

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster or that I would hear about the updates so I could take advantage of them. I check in with support or my account rep a couple times a year to see if there are any improvements. I also would like more email/sms automation for communicating with guests. And perhaps some marketing tools built in . I've used cloudbeds, yet a couple months later I switched back to webrez after my staff threatened a mutiny!

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied April 2019

Hi Chris, thank you for writing such a great review! We love getting feedback from happy clients! Just wanted to mention that we do have integrations to several SMS solutions, as well as many marketing and guest engagement platforms. We are always working on new and exciting integrations for our clients. Feel free to reach out to your Account Executive for additional information on any of our integrations. Thanks again for your positive review!

Liz from Hessenland Inn

Best decision we made for room sales

We have been with webrez pro for 2 years and have seen a huge increase on our room sales. Not only is the system easy to implement but efficient and user friendly to all who use this to make reservations. The customer support is the best that I have seen - quick response, easy to understand and more importantly helpful. I highly recommend this product to any business who is considering online reservations.

Pros

Easy to work with, integration with other systems (Maitre D', Expedia and other 3rd party booking systems). Customer service is the best that I have seen.

Cons

the integration with 3rd party booking sites is not complete- certain important booking options are left out of the booking leaving us to pick up the slack and have to contact the guest directly. there is talk that emails may not be integrated between expedia and webrezpro....and really hope this does not happen.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied January 2017

Liz, thank you for your kind words about WebRezPro and our support team. We appreciate your feedback and, as always, welcome your questions and comments so that we can make WebRezPro even better. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we looked into your concern regarding emails between WebRezPro and Expedia no longer integrating. We can assure you that this is not the case and that you will continue to receive the emails. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback!

DeEtte from Primrose Inn and Suites

By far the "best" Reservation System

Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Pros

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

Cons

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation. Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Matt from Lulus Motel LLC

Affordable, adequate, but falling behind...

It does the job at an affordable price. The lack of improvement in the program over time is disappointing. Customer service has been good when Ive needed it.

Pros

One of the least expensive programs I have come across. It is easy to learn. You could run anything from a single unit to an entire 100 room hotel.

Cons

There is no mobile app. Thats really hard to believe in 2019. Using the full version on my phone is clunky and some features dont work. Another really glaring failure of the software is that customers cannot go back into their reservations and update their credit card information. I deal with this issue constantly with foreign guests. Im not a programmer but this seems like it could be fixed in an afternoon. Everything is drop down menus. All the demos that I try now offer drag-and-drop easy navigation.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied June 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for your feedback! We have great news! By updating your WebRezPro system to the latest version, your customers will be able to update their credit card number on their booking. The newest version also has improved mobile functionality that you may find beneficial. We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you regarding an update. Thanks again for your review!

Lucy from Riversage Inns

Ease of Use is Bar None

Pros

This is, hands down, the easiest PMS system we've ever used. During implementation, our staff became comfortable with it almost immediately. It also significantly reduced training time for new hires because it is so intuitive. This is a material departure from previous systems where our staff either never felt like they had a firm grasp of the software, or it took weeks to gain familiarity. Because WebRezPro is so easy to use, we have been able to explore it's full functionality and make improvements to our operations in the guest relations and housekeeping realms. If we do have questions, however, the WebRezPro support team works tirelessly (and sometimes quiet patiently) to ensure we have the answers.

Cons

WebRezPro fits our company and our operations perfectly -- we are "heads in beds" hotels.

Bjarni from Vesturhus Hostel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good customizable software for my Hostel.

In overall, I have had a great experience with WebRezPro booking engine and their services. Their software is very powerful and suits all the needs for my hostel and much more. In case I need some assist or will have a technical problem the Custom Service deliver a quick response.

Pros

It's possible to create packages and booking options. It's possible to connect this software to other services f.ex. Booking.com and many other services. It has a Housekeeping report where the Reception desk and the Housekeeping team can update the Rooms status (clean / dirty, ect.). It's possible to create different rates, and also for different seasons.

Cons

It seems not be able to book multiple rooms from different unit types (f.ex. 1x double room + 1x quad room) for same reservation. But it is possible to book multiple rooms that are in same room type (f.ex. 2x triple rooms). (But I have to admit, I have not checked lately if it has been fixed or not.)

Chad from Muy'Ono Management

Great Product, could use some improvements

We have automated some processes using WebRezPro. The only complaint I have is that they are not too open to feedback about features that are needed for accounting purposes.

Pros

I am in accounting, I like that it has interfaces for the other software we use.

Cons

My biggest issue is the interface with POS systems is lacking. It only sends over the whole room charge without it separating the revenues by Food and Beverage Revenue. It also does not send over cash or credit card charges done through the POS system. I've asked support about adding this but they have no intention to which makes it so that we have to use a separate report from the POS system in addition to the General Ledger from Webrezpro to record our daily revenues. It would be a lot more efficient if Webrezpro recorded all the revenues and payments from the POS system so that Webrezpro could be our one source of data for revenues.

Kelly from Ingonish Chalets

Ingonish Chalets

Excellent.

Pros

The ease of use. Anyone can use this software

Cons

There are some features that I would like to see added but nothing major

Michael from Hoosville Hostel

WRP is dependable!

The overall experience has been great. Everything from easily accessing the housekeeping reports to retrieving the information needed to process my monthly sales taxes with the FL Dept of Revenue. I would recommend this software to any other small business owner.

Pros

The entire setup for the booking system was very easy. Everything from setting up rooms to installing my policies throughout, this is the ideal software that anyone should able to figure out. And whenever I was stumped, the support team is always extraordinary!

Cons

I don't have any negative views towards this software. We've been using it at out hostel for a little more than a year now & I don't have any complaints. Again, whenever I felt I couldn't figure out something on my own, the support team was always readily available & the call hold time is never more than 2 minutes. Excellent service.

Cristina from Sagewater Spa.

We love to work with Sharon, who it is very helpful and gracious to work with every time

Organizes the visual communication between guests and us.

Pros

It is simple to access and easy to navigate and maybe by now had some improvement done. I like the look of our page.

Cons

Some items are difficult because shows up somethings that stuck in the middle I never know how to get rid of it I need to explore more and take note of the questions because I don't know how to use well and I feel intimidating.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your positive review, Cristina! We appreciate you letting us know how much you enjoy working with Sharon. As always, if you have any questions or continue to feel intimidated about anything within the system, please don't hesitate to contact Sharon or any other member of our support team. We're here to help!

Leah from Thornton Mote

Smaller Motel

I have found it fairly easy to use. Used it now for almost 3 years. Theres still things that aren't how I like it. But have learned to operate it around those limitations

Pros

Once set up , its easy to use. And it is compatible to some sites that integrate with it.

Cons

It is not as easy to change things to the way you want it. You get instructions on how to do it yourself, with no follow up to see if you need any more help.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied April 2019

Leah, thank you for your review, we value your feedback! We are happy that you like the overall functionality of our system and find it easy to use. As always, our support team is here to help so please reach out to us via telephone or email at any time and we will assist you.

Sheryl from Blue palm inn

Navigation of webrezpro

at first, it was all too overwhelming. Too much to read and watch videos. But as we were learning the process it started to get quite easy to follow and within a week we were able to do it without support.

Pros

Calendar and reservations are easy to follow. At first, it took us a while to get to know and learn the whole system but in no time our staff got the hang of it.

Cons

Updating housekeeping report. At times it does not work. And applying refunds is a bit tricky we had to learn by trial and error. Plus also calling the customer service to help with the problem.

Response from Sarah

Replied May 2017

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management System. We are so pleased that with the help of our tutorial videos and support staff, the challenging task of implementing a new PMS was accomplished. As always, feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have.

Claude from Boilevard Motel

Motel Administration Software

My experience with Webrezpro has been great. The executive was great when I was looking for a Motel reservation program and the customer support has been great. Thank you for your help.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. I am not very knowledgeable about computers but I can learn to run a software program. Webrezpro has the best customer support team that I have ever worked with. When I was talking with my executive about Webrezpro I asked weather I could cancel if I didnt like the software. She said I could but nobody does. I now know why they are the best.

Cons

I cant think of any problems I have had with Webrezpro

Chris from Star of Texas Inn

Very capable, if complex

I operate a 28 room hotel. My business is probably smaller than most who use it. For smaller operations, other products may be better suited.

Pros

It does a great deal with few defects. It's rare to find software as defect free as WebRezPro, which is good because your business is at stake. Uptime is very close to 100% - in 12 years, I only had a problem once, which lasted 15 minutes. Service is excellent.

Cons

It is complex, a byproduct of its vast functionality and customizability. Training staff to use it takes time, but the payoff is worth it. WebRezPro saves me money in the longer term.

Ben from Viamede

One of the best commercial programs I have ever worked with.

Extremely efficient running of a resort.

Pros

WebRezPro is incredibly well managed. Their customer service and tech support is incredible, responding to e-mailed questions sometimes within minutes, and always willing to talk something through on the phone. Several times, I have e-mailed suggestions, some of which were implemented within days. The few glitches we have found were fixed within hours. I have worked with other hotel systems that were run by programmers. It's obvious that WRP is run by people who know the hotel business.

Kim from Photography

Overall positive

Executive good. I would recommend

Pros

Integration with booking engines works very well. Definitely an essential tool for our property. Support is generally very good.

Cons

Updates and changes could be better communicated to users. I also feel that perhaps they are growing too fast and taking on too many clients. Used to be very attentive to our needs, now it seems like we have to wait for responses to our inquiries - specifically from sales team. Hopefully that will improve. Also when known issues happen they should Communicate those issues to clients.

Greg and Jennifer from Pacific Crest Hotel

Pacific Crest Hotel loves our WebRezPro!

We are new "hoteliers" and needed as much help as we could get when we took back our family owned hotel property in Santa Barbara. The family has owned the property since 1977 but leased it out in the early 1990's where it was abused in both structure and reputation. We needed to have the best reservation system we could find to help our new guests have the best experience when coming to the book with us. WebRezPro has been easy to learn (although I don't think we are using it to it's fullest YET... so many more features we need to learn).... it has integrated with our OTA partners and our email confirmation partner. We opened in April 2016 as ranked 52 of 52 hotels on TripAdvisor, we have now been Number 1 of 52 for 2 months straight! We strongly believe this is because of having the best partners...WebRezPro's software and support services have been excellent and patient in helping us repair our reputation...and keep it great! Thank you!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

lots to learn, sometimes hard to find all of the goodies

Ivan from Tubac Country Inn

Well Rounded Cloud Based PMS

I started with Webrezpro back in 2005, when "the Cloud" was still a major dream for most hospitality pms software firms. They are and were innovators from the start and have grown accordingly. Highly recommend for their reporting and ease of use.

Pros

Great reporting, such as their pace report, little to 0 downtime, redundancy built in. Scalable from small to larger properties. A solid workhorse!

Cons

The cost of additional interfaces and setup can mount up.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied May 2017

Ivan, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management. Your comments about our software and support team are much appreciated. Thanks for the continued support.

Eva from Smugglers Cove Inn

User friendly product with fantastic customer service

A proven reliable software which gives me more time for other important things in the daily administration.

Pros

Every aspect of hotel business is covered and constantly updated. Super tech team which is very knowledgeable.

Cons

Could be easier on setting up folios. Since I am doing this not very often I always struggle a little bit in regards of names, individual invoices and rooms.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied June 2018

Eva, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro! We are very happy that you find our customer service and product helpful when running your inn. As for setting up folios, we know this can be challenging at times especially if you don't do it that often, but as always, our technical support team is there to help. Just give us a call and we can assist you. Thanks again!

Sarah from Zen Lofts

Professional friendly helpful service and its very easy to use, meets all needs of a small property and simple to train new staff on

Pros

Simple easy to use with great support and very few to no bugs that occur

Cons

I wish there was an Airbnb integration as manually entering them is a pain

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied June 2019

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad WebRezPro is working well for your property and we have some big news! We now have a two-way interface with Airbnb! We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you with more details. Thanks again for your review!

Rhoda from Bras d Or Lakes Inn

We were so lucky to find this program. We were looking to buy a more expensive one which really we

Pros

Easy to use. Support is excelllent and they are very patient with an older person who is not very computer literate. Every time I needed help they called back within a very short time period, with a solution that was easy for me to follow. I highly recommend this software!

Cons

There is really nothing not to like about this software. The only thing that I do not like is that it must be loaded on my computer twice before it opens up. That is probably die to something on my computer.

Gair from Castleavery Hospitality Ventures Inc.

User Friendly

WebRez has always been ready to respond to our requests and questions. I am very happy with the WebRez.

Pros

Being new to the hospitality business, WebRez made it easy for me to learn the system with video tutorials as well as amazing customer support. The system has made it easy to train staff. The accounting side easily allows for daily reconciliations.

Cons

The only issue we have is the systems ability to add POS items. When entering from teh drop down menu, int can become very time consuming.

Christopher from The Fred

SOOOO Very Happy

I would *highly* recommend WebRezPro to anyone that owns a hotel or lodging business.

Pros

Hands down it's the customer service. Don't get me wrong, the integrations with other companies is outstanding and that's what initially attracted me to WebRezPro and once you get it setup everything works *really* well, but my favorite part is definitely the customer service. They are quick, thorough, patient and just plain amazing!

Cons

The software is super complex so it takes awhile to get the hang of it and the training videos are recorded with a computer's voice which makes them difficult to understand at times and SUPER boring.

Jennifer from Guest Services, Inc.

Intuitive, Easy to Use, Always improving

Very good. We are happy with the product, price and service.

Pros

Love that developers are constantly improving the software and are flexible, willing to listen to feedback and open to developing new interfaces. It's also nice to deal with a company who cares about their clients and wants feedback.

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind. There are glitches here and there but support is responsive. I do wish that the group reporting was a bit more evolved.

Oliver from Astoria Hotel

WebRez Review

WebRezPro has been a great service for us overall. We enjoy the ease of use when training new staff. In general we are able to create an efficient experience for our guests.

Pros

Cons

Difficult navigation when in need of customizing the platform for our businesses specific needs. Sometimes met with some blocks which make it difficult to accommodate guests of the hotel.

Karin from Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort

This product is wonderful!

Pros

Webrez Pro has been a great asset to our business, the ease of set up and wonderful customer support is an added bonus. The reservation system is relatively easy to use. Processing payments is a breeze and it is a great value for everything it provides.

Cons

The cons are the limited accounting functions, the templates for setting up emails aren't as customizable with all the HTML parameters and setting up the pricing can be daunting, especially if you have a lot of unit types and varying rates throughout the year.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied November 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, Karin! We love that you find WebRezPro easy to use. As always, if you need help setting up email templates or adjusting your rates throughout the year, you're more than welcome to contact our friendly technical support team. We are here to help!

Emily from Shadowcliff Mountain Lodge

Great Reservation System

Pros

Cons

The one thing that really frustrates me about the system is the first time you enter credit card information to run a charge, all it does is capture the information. Then you have to go back in a second time to actually process the transaction.

Michelle from Apple Valley Orchard & RV Park

Super User Friendly

Pros

It's super user friendly! The tutorials are great and the customer service is excellent if additional questions arise. This program has reduced our time in the office giving our customer access to online booking.

Cons

I find the accounting side of the software a little more confusing than the front of house platform but I'm not an accountant.

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

It came very highly recommended by the Astoria Hotel in Jasper.

Marianne from French Quarter Guest Houses

You wont find a more capable product or team to work with! It doesnt get any better than WebRezPro

Pros

Reliable product, prompt and informative customer service, affordable price. You won,t find a better PMS system for such an outstanding cost in our industry! From the easy navigation menu to the custom reporting functionality, WebRezPro has covered all of the must-haves and even some extra wish-list items for our small hotels. We wouldnt ever consider leaving WRP for any other PMS software!

jacob from Edinboro Lake Resort

Web Rez Pro is the way to go!

We love it! It is perfect for our small resort and it helps with book keeping and everything across the board!

Pros

Customer service especially on the Tech side. Quick and easy fixes if and when needed. Super fast reply times via email or calls. Thank you!

Cons

Sometimes there are email glitches, but are fixed quick.

September 2016

Heather from Mad River Barn

September 2016

WebRezPro is amazing

I've been using the software for almost four years. I love it. We manage an 18 room Inn, and we have interfaces to Expedia, Booking.com, and Inntopia. I don't have a single complaint about the product. It's well designed, and 100% reliable. The Support is exemplary.

Pros

Ease of reservation management, including interfaces to OTA's

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied September 2016

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Heather! We are so pleased that WebRezPro is working so well for your property. As always, please contact us if there is anything you need.

Chancey from -Talkeetna Hideaway

User friendly and accurate

No overbookings, easy to use, great customer service.

Pros

It doesn't allow mistakes to happen when booking at our 9 room Guesthouse. We have never had a overbooking in 3 years. Customer support is great, very knowledgeable about the system.

Cons

Nothing, it has the capability to operate a small business, or a large one.

Denise from Painted Sky Inn

Excellent Value!

Pros

This software has been great for my small Inn. It's simple to use and does everything I need and more. The value, customer support and functionality are excellent.

Cons

Still can figure out how to do a group booking. That part isn't user friendly

Toby from Waymarker Hospitality

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use, Phenomenal Support

Automated custom pre-arrival & post-departure emails, dynamic rate strategies with simple rate override functionality.

Pros

Multiple property support, multiple availability calendars, easy rate overrides, setup and interface. Customization & lots of options for email templates.

Cons

Group Booking functionality is not as simple / easy as we'd hope it to be.

August 2014

Kelley from Alamos Hotel Colonial

August 2014

Wonderful hotel management software!!

We looked at 6 or 7 different hotel management systems over a month's period, and after checking out all the features, settled on WebRezPro. At first WebRezPro(WRP) was a little daunting, the scope of the program seemed so vast, but with all the instructional videos accessible from inside the program, it became increasingly easier to navigate. It was completely customizable to our 10 room Hotel Colonial and I was able to add features I never thought possible, Spanish language module, integrated waiting list, multiple currency feature - I could go on and on - really, they have thought of everything. The booking engine integrates perfectly with our website. We had wanted credit card processing in a different currency, but with the multiple currency display option, that turned out to be unnecessary. Now I can't imagine operating our hotel without it. WebRezPro technical support is always there, little or no waiting, friendly and knowledgable. There are a variety of add-on modules that are really useful, like the waiting list manager feature. There are editable templates for most client contact emails. CONS: only supports credit card processing in US currency. PROS: Easy to use, lots of great features, totally customizable, booking engine integrates totally with client website. Easy to navigate availability calendar. Accounting module included. They have a really terrific support staff.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Replied August 2014

Thank you Kelley for your positive feedback! As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have about WebRezPro.

Lorraine from Royal Roads University

Accommodations made easy!

The reporting capability is something we lacked before, and has been so beneficial and efficient. We have been able to adapt the Room Blocks to support our academic program groups and it has worked well. Reservation Clerks and Housekeeping are now in an automated environment which has made less room for error and a more efficient process.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly and intuitive for the end user , reservations clerks and Management. The helpful tutorial videos were essential to support configuration requirements , especially for someone new to this type of software.

Cons

The Housekeeping Report is easy to use, but limited in its functionality from the perspective of tracking labour.

Nancy from Sarasota Opera

Industry: Music

Nice, versatile system

Overall, this has solved the problems that I was having managing a rental property for both short and long term rentals.

Pros

I like the interactive calendar and the ability to customize rooms, including grouping rooms together. I appreciate the support for working with me to figure out a way to customize the program to suit our very unusual needs.

Cons

I do not like the multiple steps it takes to change dates of a stay and I find the housekeeping report and web version clunky to use.