What is Reviewsnap?

Founded in 2007, Reviewsnap offers an integrated suite of talent management solutions spanning performance reviews, compensation management and learning management. The web-based solution allows businesses to streamline the performance management process of their employees with 360-degree performance review system.

Users are automatically granted access to all applications in the Reviewsnap suite, rather than having to access them à la carte. A personalized dashboard allows employees to view their compensation, rewards, achievements and engagements on a single screen.

The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process. For instance, managers can change the criteria used to evaluate the employees or choose from a bank of prov...

Supported Operating System(s):

Mac OS, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 8

111 Reviews of Reviewsnap

Average User Ratings

Overall

4.41 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Likelihood to Recommend

Not likely

Very likely

Showing 1 - 5 of 111 results

Jake from rogue fitness

Excellent Software

Pros

-B2B sales team/integration support was excellent -Authoricheck is genius -Number of review templates is great for using for different departments within the org. -Very easy to use software = very effective software

Cons

-Standalone product, would be nice to be able to integrate with some of our other solutions -Auto-save feature while typing would be nice

March 2015

Mary from PAI

Industry: Philanthropy

March 2015

Reviewsnap lives up to its name.

Pros

As a small organization with many staff who frequently travel, we sought a system that was simple, intuitive and available 24/7. We reviewed many systems, big and small and almost settled on a product, but then found out about Reviewsnap. Both vendors gave us access to test environments where we were able to compare coverage, ease of setup and get a sense of the training required. Reviewsnap won hands down - very easy to set up, minimal training required, and all our priority requirements - fairly standard - were covered in their product. Employee profiles and job descriptions, competency and other review sections with lots of flexibility for overall design, ratings, comments, option to select from stock examples or use our own; integrated ongoing management of work and professional development goals, a great 'journaling' feature for keeping track of accomplishments through the year or for giving kudos to colleagues; automated notifications for deadlines and digital signatures. If users do need help, there is a small, onsite set of user manuals, workflow diagrams, etc. We added links to our performance review policies, etc on our Reviewsnap "Welcome page". Once our own system was set up, our Reviewsnap rep trained the 2 groups (employees/supervisors) via short webcast and the recordings are now permanently available to walk new staff through the site in under 10 minutes. Most notably, our customer service rep (same person over the last 3 years) has been absolutely exceptional. Her turnaround time is usually within a couple hours, responses are always helpful, short and and to-the-point, and if another service department is ever needed, she coordinates that. I also very much appreciated working through the trial period with a company that allowed us to work at our own pace without pressuring us to make a quick purchase. That flexibility helped assure we had the time needed to select the right product. Reviewsnap listens to their customers and keeps improving the product without inflating the cost.

Cons

It's very minor, and the only reason I give them one "9" below, but the last couple steps involve a hand-off of the review and then initiating final approvals and signatures. Some staff have neglected to complete the last couple steps that officially close off the review, and we would just find it helpful to have the system keep notifying staff, after a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, that they're not done yet, and remind them what steps they need to do to officially close the review. If nothing else, staff will eventually discover their lapse when they try to begin a new review and are unable to. If the system helped prompt them to close out the review, it would just avoid their being confused when they try to begin a new one.

Paola from MatchCraft

The way to keep reviews in the same place

I've had a good experience with Reviewsnap, now that it's integrated to Recruiterbox I can add new employees automatically after hiring them

Pros

having all personnel files in a single place makes it really easy to use. You can personalize all reviews and keep all the records

Cons

It's not easy to figure out the first time you are using it, adding templates is a little tricky

Lindsey from Bricker & Eckler LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Reviewsnap - Just okay

Since I only have a need to use this software once a year, I don't think I can be too much of a critic. It works for how I need it, which is all I can really ask for!

Pros

I like that it's an easy way to submit my personal review to our HR team, and I like that I have a place to collect my thoughts on my personal achievements throughout the year. I also appreciate that I can input positive emails and comments that were said about me by my coworkers throughout the year.

Cons

The system is a bit clunky. It seems like it could use an update! It's not totally clear where to go for certain things (so much so that our HR department had to create a Reviewsnap guide that we can refer to when it's time to submit our annual reviews because they received too may questions).

Amy from Laramar Group

Wonderful Customer Service!

The Review Snap implementation was very easy and straightforward. I love that the implementation person uses the time to walk through the system, talk through what you're looking to accomplish, and then configures the system as you go along. You can see where they're adjusting things so it's teaching you at the same time as setting the system up. The best part, however, has been the Review Snap help desk. They are the most responsive team I've worked with at any vendor hands down. They anticipate all your follow-up questions based off of your first question, provide snapshots of the system, and really provide complete answers. If the system can't do what you're looking for, which is rare, they suggest alternatives. I have been thoroughly impressed by this team! Review Snap is doing the right things with their customer-facing teams for sure.

Pros

It's incredibly flexible to mold to whatever review cycles, review types, etc. you have. The bulk edit feature saves a lot of time and after you find the right part of the system, you can customize just about anything.

Cons

I'd love for Review Snap to allow the company to brand it more and really make it look like our internal review system. Also, if you're a manager of managers, the ability to see reviews down a couple levels has been tricky.