• Pros

• "Easy to use and quick to enter time entry with use of designated shortcuts; easy to read layout of all time entered."

• "What i like most about Coyote is their ability to create useful workflows and user paths in the software."

• "Coyote's after-sale customer service is exceptional. "

• Cons

• "I like this software but I think features and customer support can be better when its compared to other softwares.Overall quality is fine not so great."

• "Nothing -- Everything works like it should and if it doesn't, it will work within the next 15 days or less."

• "There is nothing I can name that I don't like about it."

Browse Coyote Analytics Reviews

Accounting Software

Pros

My firm made the switch to this software for our billing and we do not regret it! Everything is streamlined and easy to use.

Cons

I have yet to try out all the features, and I could probably use a tutorial.

Paige from Montgomery Purdue Blankinship & Austin PLLC

Solid Practice Management software for mid sized firm

Overall, positive experience. The devs have made great strides in building useful functionality into the software and their integrations are thoughtful and thorough.

Pros

Cons

I wish it had a newer version of their reporting tool, ActiveReports.

Reasons for Choosing Coyote Analytics

Price, functionality, reporting tools, integration with existing DMS (Worldox), potential for paper-less billing.

Good for a smaller firm

Many smaller firms are wanting the business intelligence that larger firms are used to having. Unfortunately Coyote doesn't deliver just yet. They are however evolving almost daily, adding features and fixing bugs.

Pros

Coyote's after-sale customer service is exceptional.

Cons

Coyote struggles to match what is offered by larger more mature products.

Claudia from Kessler Collins PC

Coyote Accounting

I am able to use Coyote reports to pull out even more info than is on the printed report and use pivot tables in Excel to create just the report that I need and the way I want to see it. They have been very helpful in creating custom reports that I need as well. My overall experience with Coyote has been great; I have never looked back on our former Juris product and am thrilled that we made the changes we made.

Pros

I love that if I make a mistake and need to undo a transaction, you just click "unpost" and it will create all correcting entries and give you a new draft. I love that we can put attachments on an expense, the bank statement on the bank reconciliations, as well as many other features like collections and paperless billing. Customer service is fantastic as well.

Cons

I really like this software and there is nothing I don't like. I had my computer programmer review the backend and he said it was built correctly and absolutely solid. And, it has been extremely reliable.

Marie from Jones, Gregg, Creehan & Gerace, LLP

Excellent Accounting Software

It has been a great learning experience and I am glad we made the change

Pros

It is easy to use. The quick entry feature is amazing and makes putting in time super easy and time efficient. The ability to submit the time all at once is great and to be able to pull up your time and change i if needed makes life a lot easier when dealing with billing errors. I also like how the entry changes color when all the fields are correct.

Cons

I do not like that there is not a spell check feature in the quick entry portion of the software. If you need to use the spell check feature you need to go out and check the spelling.

Lisa from Estes Okon Thorne & Carr PLLC

February 2015

Great accounting and billing software for the money!

Pros

I really like all the reporting it does. We have had to have some customized reporting done since we are a law firm, and the reports are extremely helpful. We are waiting on a couple more in the next release. Being able to unfinalize bills is a huge ticket item for us, since our previous billing system did not handle that well at all. Whenever I need help, they are always available and will sit with me at any time day or night to help me understand something. Very easy to maneuver from. I love the group blocking and editing; that has made my life so much easier.

Cons

Wish you could just delete the entries that need to be reversed out instead of having all those extra line items in there. I am OCD, so that is just my little distraction when I see them. Would like to have a training session on just reporting since this software does so much. Need to make time to schedule that.

Christine from Hudson Cook, LLP

January 2015

The best legal software ever!

Pros

The software has everything you can think of in it. It's extremely easy to navigate from Accounts Payable to GL. The attorneys at my firm really enjoy how user-friendly it is for them to enter their time and do their billing online from anywhere. The accountants and IT personal at Coyote knows their stuff, and it's hard to stump them on anything. They're always available promptly with answers.

Cons

Good accounting software for law firms

Pros

This software provides solution to most of your accounting needs which are relevant for law and legal firms. Recommended for all types of businesses.

Cons

There is nothing in the software which is not useful or relevant . The team can surely work on to add few more features.

January 2015

Doug from Lind, Jensen, Sullivan & Peterson, P.A.

January 2015

Top-of-the-line accounting software for law firms

Pros

I love the versatility and ease of use that Coyote Analytics brings to law firm accounting. It has worked flawlessly for us for over 2 years now. Customer service is fantastic. They respond very quickly and are extremely knowledgeable about their software.

Cons

Nothing. Everything has performed beyond our high expectations.

Shriya from StarCom Information Technology Limited

Its an excellent software

Pros

Its great for Time and billing, calendaring,financial management, contact management.It is committed to delivering features to our Clients,not profits to investors.

KELLEN from SHEEHY WARE PAPPAS

Timekeeping in Coyote

Pros

I am able to use the timekeeping function in connection with iTimekeep

Cons

Dashboard setup compared to previously used timekeeping software

Eric from Lind Jensen Sullivan & Peterson

February 2015

I have used the product to enter my billable hours for a few years now

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to track information. Easy to compile data and keep track of clients and specifics

Cons

Can't think of anything. Perhaps there is an easier way to enter items quickly. It would be nice if a step could be removed somehow or multiple similar entries could be entered more quickly.

February 2015

Patrick from Lind Jensen Sullivan & Peterson, P.A.

Time Entry and Analysis Review

Pros

Cons

It seems a bit burdensome to go back and forth when trying to view others' time and then flip back to your own time entry.

January 2015

Kelle from Deutsch, Kerrigan & Stiles, L.L.P.

January 2015

Still acclimating, but loving it

Pros

The staff. The product is great, but nothing compares to the people at Coyote Analytics.

Cons

Okay, you've stumped me. I can't answer this one.

Matt from Lind, Jensen, Sullivan & Peterson

2.5

Coyote Time Entry

Pros

It is easy to use and allows you to track numerous statistics by file, client, etc.

Cons

At times it seems there are too many fields and options to enter.

Peggy from Lind, Jensen, Sullivan & Peterson

2.5

Survey for Coyote

Pros

It's user-friendly and works well all the time.

Cons

The program is changed to suit one client, but doesn't necessarily suit the other clients.

Thomas from Lind, Jensen, Sullivan & Peterson, PA

February 2015

Easy system to learn and use.

Pros

Easy system to learn and use.

Cons

Sometimes, I have to reenter file matter repeatedly and change dates.

Amanda from The Benson Firm PLLC

January 2015

Best software purchase since opening our practice

Pros

I like the ease of use and support.

Cons

There is nothing I can name that I don't like about it.