• Pros

• "I love the organized layout, and how user friendly it is to navigate. I love the "Notify Authorities" function. It has reduced my time spent reminding clients to sign and/or following up drastically."

• "Its easy to use, the closing books/minute books look amazing and its easy to send them out to the clients. The signing from our clients is easy and straightforward for them to use as well. "

• "this software is easy to use and is organized functionally."

• Cons

• "Downloading multiple documents initially posed and issue which has since been resolved. Other than that there are no complaints."

• "Not enough of the 'big firms' use dealcloser. It's 2019; e-signatures are both the norm, and reality, of business. Time to get on board."

• "I have nothing negative to say. The Dealcloser team continues to add and develop the product."

Browse dealcloser Reviews

Douglas from Tax Law LLP

dealcloser gets deals done

Working with the software product, and staff at dealcloser, has been nothing short of revolutionary. Our business model is based on timely transaction turnaround for clients. dealcloser eliminated the costly, time-consuming and inefficient 'old fashioned' client signature process, and replaced it with a 'anywhere, anytime' platform. Clients and their professional advisors have instant access to all documents, at all stages of the transaction and document creation process, simply by logging in to a website. Genius.

Pros

Quite simply, dealcloser revolutionized our ability to close client transactions, efficiently, effectively and conveniently. One look at our bottom line will tell you everything you need to know about dealcloser's e-signing software: our firm completes more client transactions every year. We simply won't do a deal without dealcloser: clients love it, so do we...!

Cons

Response from dealcloser

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the review, Douglas! Glad to hear we've had such a positive impact on your practice and that your clients enjoy dealcloser too.

Kristen from KRISTEN KRESS PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION

Industry: Law Practice

Say goodbye to paper closing books...

The most aggravating aspects of my transactional practice have been eliminated. I can demonstrate to my clients that we are able to work efficiently and they're paying for high value services rather than paper-pushing. Fully endorse.

Pros

This software enables me to close a transaction with almost no paper. We are used to piles and piles of paper stacked everywhere, with complete or half-signed execution pages everywhere, leading up to closing a transaction. It is a major struggle to keep track of all that paper and to later convert it into a useable closing book. This was, by far, the most frustrating part of a corporate/commercial practice for me. Dealcloser eliminates this problem, entirely. I recently closed a multi-million dollar transaction with dozens of documents, and my paper file is less than half a centimeter thick. We had the most orderly closing imaginable, and were completely ready to close the day before. All that was left for the closing date was the exchange of funds. Closing book was delivered the same day. Clients appreciate it, as well, as it eliminates the need to either be physically present, print/sign/scan/email, or courier documents around.

Cons

There are some functions that they have yet to add, such as an "escrow" function which will restrain people (clients) from downloading signed documents before they're releasable. It can be improved upon. That said, I have every confidence that it will be. I have been in direct contact with the CTO of dealcloser for all tech support, and he is very responsive. Some of our suggestions have already been implemented into the software, and I'm assured that improvements are ongoing. As such, I think that they're going to perfect this over time and it will get better and better. I would like if the software prevented clients from downloading documents - I would prefer if they could only view and e-sign.

Response from dealcloser

Replied April 2020

Thanks Kristen!

Kayla from KMSC Law LLP

pretty good.

Pros

this software is easy to use and is organized functionally.

Cons

can't change client e-mail addresses once entered

Response from dealcloser

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review!

Roberta from Performance Paralegals Ltd.

Dealcloser Review

Exceptional client service and a great product to work with.

Pros

This is software we use every day in supporting our legal contract to a very busy tax lawyer. Dealcloser has been exceptional at incorporating our needs into the product to make it work for us. We depend on the software for all of our client signature and reporting requirements.

Cons

Response from dealcloser

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Roberta, we greatly appreciate it! We're happy we can support your practice in a positive way.

Taryn from KMSC Law LLP

DealCloser - easy to use!

The time saved thus far, has been astronomical. We are easily able to have clients sign from all over the country, with essentially only a few clicks of a button. A file that would have taken months to track down clients and execute fully, can be done now in only minutes.

Pros

Cons

The only thing i don't like, is that we don't have the option to abandon or delete a project, without contacting support. There have been instances where we've inadvertently doubled up on projects, and have to close one of them, leaving it at 0% in the closed projects tab. I like everything to show 100%.

Response from dealcloser

Replied April 2020

Thank you!

Angela from Field LLP

The ease and efficiency of DealCloser

I feel really good about DealCloser the support and training has been super. I have noticed with the few deals I have set-up within DealCloser it has been simple for me to navigate and once complete update our internal records which is extremely time consuming once a deal is complete.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set-up a "Deal" with titles, sub-titles, signatures, and individuals on a project. Once everything is executed a Closing Book is essentially done and we can download the book and save to our system, send to outside parties and/or the clients. It is really great to be able to click and drag documents from/to our system right from DealCloser this makes it more efficient.

Cons

As I understand most of the items I will set out here are being developed, I set out what I am experiencing. There is currently no certificate of electronic signature, although I understand it is in the works. There is no tracking system to indicate when you notified parties that they have documents to sign and thereafter you need to set up a separate limitation in Outlook or your own diary. It would be nice once all parties have signed the documents the creator of the Project gets a notification that everything is signed.

Response from dealcloser

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review, Angie, appreciate it! Glad to hear you find the product easy and efficient. The features you mention are in the works, with the system to indicate what clients have done on a project being released in the next few weeks, so you'll see that soon. Thanks for your support!

Brian from Field Law

Industry: Law Practice

Dealcloser is a big time saver

This has been a big time saver for collecting signatures. It also eliminates a lot of back end work for the support staff when producing closing books and transaction summaries.

Pros

The challenge of collecting signatures from multiple parties is eliminated as they are all collected in one place. The clients also like it because they can complete signatures basically anywhere they have web access. It is also perfect for collaborating with other professionals as you can allow them to access the documentation online.

Cons

Response from dealcloser

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review, Brian!

Todd from KMSC LAW LLO

Industry: Law Practice

Deal Closer is a must have tool for busy corporate law practices

We are realizing efficiencies on multiple fronts including document production, client communication and transaction reporting and billing.

Pros

Dealcloser allows me to manage large corporate transactions in an organized and efficient manner. It streamlines communication with key professionals, colleagues and our clients and allows us to sign documents with multiple parties in a secure environment while reducing the time it takes to close and report on a transaction. It has made my practice more efficient and my clients have positively responded to this product.

Cons

From my perspective Dealcloser accomplishes what I require for my practice. The Dealcloser team is great at responding to customer feedback and rolling out improvements to the product as their customer needs evolve.

Response from dealcloser

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review, Todd!

David from All In Business Law

Industry: Law Practice

A better way to close business deals

I've been waiting for something like this for a long time. I'm very happy with the product, service and support. No complaints.

Pros

As a virtual business lawyer, I need to be able to close business transactions without the use of physical documents and signatures. This can be difficult when dealing with large transactions involving multiple clients, lawyers, and documents that are constantly being modified. That's what dealcloser was made for. Dealcloser allows me to manage, track and close complex corporate deals, all from a single easy to use platform. No more cobbling together separate solutions for data storage, managing agendas, and electronic signatures. Not only has dealcloser made my life easier, it has also made our law firm look good. What more could you want?

Cons

Early on, I had a couple of issues with respect to my log-in credentials. I contacted customer support and received a response within minutes. Everything has been working smoothly since.

Response from dealcloser

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review, David, glad you're finding value in dealcloser and that we can support your practice!

Sara from Field LLP

Overall positive experience

Dealing with the DealCloser team has been amazing. They are very quick at responding and assisting. Client that are tech savvy have really appreciated the simplicity and quickness to sign documents. Overall the experience has been positive.

Pros

The ease of obtaining the signatures of clients, the ease of uploading documents, the ease of accessing the documents. I also really enjoy that you can see the percentage of the project that has been signed and completed.

Cons

Was slightly confusing at first setting up the permissions for clients to sign. Would send invitations without realizing permission wasn't granted to access the documents.

Response from dealcloser

Replied February 2020

Thank you Sara, we're glad you're having a positive experience with dealcloser!

Jacqueline from Kingsgate Legal

deacloser is amazing for both lawyers and their clients

This software is a lifesaver and i can't wait to see what else they do!

Pros

Cons

Nothing so far, i have had no issues with it. Can't wait for the minute book to come out

Response from dealcloser

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the review, Jackie!

Rehan from Kingsgate Legal

Industry: Law Practice

Evolving product that keeps getting better!

Pros

This application simplifies the most tedious tasks and does so efficiently. User interface is easy to use and intuitive once you've used it a couple of times. Minimalist design is easy on the eyes. Having used this program for almost two years now, I've had the opportunity to see its growth. Despite being an impressive application from the beginning, the product has come a long way and I rely on it more and more with its increasing features. 10/10 would recommend!

Cons

Some issues with intuitiveness in earlier versions that were worked out recently.

Response from dealcloser

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review, Rehan!

David from Bishop & McKenzie LLP

Efficiency Improvement

Has been excellent, I have used in many transactions since we got it in December and have had only positive experiences. The staff are very happy with it as well.

Pros

The ability to have many clients sign documents securely without coming into the office, or having to worry about what they signed or getting the right documents back is huge. Has made closing deals so much easier and so much more efficient from a client perspective.

Cons

Would be nice if viewing the documents could be quicker, there is a lag on each document you open, so at the final review stage before going live, it takes a bit longer.

Response from dealcloser

Replied April 2020

Thanks, David!

Carlye from KMSC Law

Love dealcloser!

It is a great program to use!

Pros

It's super user-friendly and cool to work with

Cons

There is nothing I don't really like about this software

Response from dealcloser

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback!