• Pros

• "It is easy to use, view and set up. It has a great description and is great."

• "It's an easy to use, simple online tool that allows ease of use."

• "Modules are pretty self-explanatory and hosting prices are reasonable. Tech support is helpful when needed."

• Cons

• "I know this sounds corny, but I can't complain. The price is very reasonable, the support team is quick to respond to any issues, and the software itself delivers as promised."

• "More live client service. It would be helpful to have a dial in number to resolve issues."

• "It can be hard to catch onto at first if you have no experience with a similar product or are not tech savvy at all."

Browse FundRaiser Reviews

Caleb from CrossTalk International Ministries

March 2015

Best Software for Non-Profits!!!

Pros

This product is one of the most intuitive products on the market for donor management. The team at fundraiser is constantly looking for ways they can improve and at every turn they surprise even me. I have been a customer since the late 90's and I have been through most of their versions. Each time a new version is released we can't wait to see what new tools will be at our disposal.

Justine from The Catholic Foundation

FundRaiser software review

Pros

Provides small to large nonprofit organizations to automate their daily processes. Offers comprehensive solutions and features for fundraising and more.

Cons

Not always enough flexibility in the design functions, but this has been improving since we first used the product.

Roxanne from Grandma's Place, Inc.

I changed from FundRaiser to DonorPerfect and have NO regrets!

I used the program for over a year. I self taught myself how to use it and at that time it was not the easiest thing to do. I am sure that with the major re-do of the program that it is much much better than what I was using 4 years ago. I have been in the fundraising field for over 30 years and before I started the job here 6 years ago, I had never heard of this program. That being said, they do have the BEST customer service so for someone just starting out I would say look into this program. It may be just what you need.

Pros

I have to say that customer support was always really good. They answered the phone right away and could answer all of my questions. I also liked that the software had multiple ways to address donors and a myriad of salutations you could set up.

Cons

At the time that I used this software, the donor information looked like it was written in DOS. After I switched to DonorPerfect, they totally revamped the look of the program. If they had made these changes sooner, I may have stayed with them.

Gina from Feast, inc.

Fantastic product for nonprofits

Pros

This is a wonderful product that makes day to day processes for non profits and business running fundraisers seamless and stress-free.

Jasmine from Assisting Hands

The team is great

Pros

Everyone we have talked to has been extremely patient and nice to work with. Not to mention it is inexpensive compared to other software programs we looked into.

Cons

We had a couple of glitches when we first started. However, they didn't hesitate to fix them immediately.

Debbie from Wexner Heritage Village

Review of FundRaiser

Pros

Cons

Certain reports, when exported, are a jumbled mess. I have never been able to use the envelope function after I print a letter, no matter what my IT guys do.

Katie from VI

My Review of this FundRaiser

Pros

I belive this product is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and accurate.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like. Mabye make it more eye appealing. I feel it's a little dull, but it does what it needs to. So why fix something that isn't broken.

Samad from sbt

fundraiser

Pros

It helps other with fundraising for causes, and organizes them for various actions.

Cons

It can sometimes be on the corporate side of doing business.

Tony from imc

go fund me

Pros

It is easy to use, view and set up. It has a great description and is great.

Cons

There are too many steps to use, verbose and they need to type details like this.

Graeme from phoenix consulting

February 2015

great software package for non-profit organizations

Pros

This software is cost effective and user friendly and appeals to most consumers.

Cons

It is difficult to find online support for older versions of the software.

Tom from Kitsap Humane Society

Review of FundRaiser

Pros

This platform is relatively easy to use and might be good fit for smaller to mid-size organizations that are budget conscious.

Cons

It covers the basics of tracking donor gifts but has very little of the look, feel and features that most other "newer" database platforms have incorporated. It takes considerable time and efforts to pull data and to enter data other than just basic gift entry. It does not sync with donations pages or other platforms such as Quick Books. No user-friendly interactive dashboards.

Margeaux from Suquamish Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Awesome organizing for work team!

Pros

Intuitive, easy to learn, thorough, free for basic service! Can have several users for one project!

Cons

Haven’t found any yet. Everything we’ve encountered is perfect thus far. No complaints, but we haven’t used it for that long yet.

Rich from RW

FundRaiser review

Pros

Easy to use and it isn't too expensive. Also, most people find that it is very user friendly.

Cons

There isn't really anything that I dislike too much about this product or vendor.

Karen from ROH

FundRaiser Review

Pros

I am able to see upcoming events and qualification criteria as well as past event statistics.

Cons

I don't have any complaints and have never had any negative issues come up.

Monserrat from united

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

FundRaiser

Pros

It gets the job done to be able to give back or donate at a fast and convenient pace.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I do not like about this product/vendor.

Ann from mypets

Great product

Pros

Everything is so simple to understand and use I would recommend this product to all.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great about this product and vendor.

Angela from ALAvant, CPA

Experience

Pros

Ease of use, navigation of site and reputation for reliability.

Cons

Nothing at this point. I have had a good experience with the site.

Cheng from Columbus Chinese Christian Church

Highly recommend

Pros

it helps me raise funds conveniently and efficiently.

Cons

I haven't heard it before since I was told by a friend.

Hannah from Chico Animal Shelter

Dropped Stress Levels

Pros

This program took away so much of the stress that comes with fundraising. It was just so easy to use!

Cons

It was a little more difficult for not tech savvy people but it was also easy to walk them through it.

Helene from Ohana Healing Arts

2.5

FundRaiser

Pros

It's an easy to use, simple online tool that allows ease of use.