Feature Ratings Breakdown

• Pros

• "It has everything a HOA will need to successfully operate their community and stay in touch with their home owners, tenants and vendors. "

• "Easy to use & follow. No problems with it so far."

• "Ease of use and the storage and availability of association documents, financials, and information."

• "Ease of use and easy to find what you're looking for"

• Cons

• "It is not a beautiful product, the UI does need some work."

• "Wish it had a program so that owners would vote on line. "

• "Nothing comes to mind other than remembering my login credentials. 😁"

• "Customer support works all the time! So you can expect responses at any time. Weekends too."

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-20 of 23 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Jack from Westbury Estates Homowner's Association

MyCommunity software will do everything or HOA needs and most of what we want.

Pros

After considerable time, effort, product evaluations and comparisons, we decided that TA Logic s web-based MyCommunity software would allow our HOA to do everything that we need, most of what we want, and at the most affordable price that we were able to find.

The MyCommunity program has allowed us to automate everything that our self-managed Homeowner's Association needs including a web based accounting system, document storage and easy access for all of our Association members, discussion forums that are available for various member groups such all of the residents, board members only, and committee members only an much more.

And although our HOA's MyCommunity powered website is still a work in process as we upload years of documents, the assistance and service that we have received from TA Logic has been outstanding because they are extraordinarily responsive and have been very efficient and effective in helping us learn about the capabilities of this program and to quickly resolve any issues that we've had, even when we created the problem. If I could give TA Logic an overall rating greater than five stars, I definitely would.

Cons

MyCommunity software is very functional exactly as it is and yet TA Logic is apparently driven by a commitment to continuous improvement and they frequently update the platform with additional features that increases the benefits derived by its users at no additional cost, which obviously enhances its value .

However, if you want a website that allows the user to do extensive customization and your HOA is willing to spend more of its member's moneys than it really needs to then you may find that this program will limit your Board's creativity and repress your officer's and director's ego gratification.

Bobby from Highland meadows hoa inc

Easy navigation, great customer support

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate through the site. Any problems are easily fixed by a quick email or phone call.

Cons

I love everything about this. There is nothing I didnt like. Everything works great. They are always making it a better site and listen to customer feed back.

The best property management software anywhere.

Pros

This software is easy to use, has many features not found in more expensive products. I really like having our own web site and not having to go to the management companies site. And TALogic takes care of get our domain and configuring everything.

Cons

We have not found anything that we don't like. The service is fantastic and personable. Communication with TALogic via email is quick and very responsive.

Dan from Stonegate HOA

All you need for a self managed Homeowners Association.

Accounting is built in along with the usual document management and homeowner contact features. No need to set up and maintain separate accounting software.

Pros

TA Logic is very responsive to user questions and suggestions for ways to improve and expand the product. Our HOA only had 30 days notice that the contract with our previous management company would not be renewed. TA Logic was exceptionally helpful in getting us up and running quickly and you can't beat the price!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and it takes a while to understand how everything fits together. TA Logic has been very patient answering all my newbie questions!

Ron from River Oaks 2

You get it all

It solves all our communities needs.

Pros

Cons

I found only one con. A manager will need to spend a few days learning everything.

Ron from River Oaks

The best HOA/Condo property management software

MyCommunity, by TALogic, is the most versatile software for the HOA/Condo management industry. They excel in both providing a platform for the professional property manager and for the self managed community. MyCommunity is both easy to use and the most complete software package available anywhere. The features go on and on, and they are constantly adding to make their system the best!

Pros

My Community includes most every feature you may require. And if you have a need that would also benefit everyone, they are more than happy to add it to the system for all.
With MyCommunity you get it all. There are NO extras or add-on's to buy.
And the greatest part is it is only monthly.

Heriberto from Highland Meadows

Not user friendly

I don’t like the software at all. I tried to enrolled more that 4 times. I never ever been able to make payments online. The excuse provided it is that I have to use a desktop computer to do those simple steps

Sarah from Physical therapy

Stonegate

Pros

Easy to use. Has the information I wanted.

Cons

Don’t use it that often so nothing at this point.

Overall experience is positive

the benefits are clear.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and friendly User Interface, things are easy to navigate and all information is right at your fingertips.

Cons

There is really nothing that i can speak to at this point from a con or negative standpoint. A little confusing at first, but easy to figure out once you start using.

Christine from ROII

User Friendly

Pros

That it is quite user friendly. I was just recently elected to my condo board and I find that this software can be understood by the least techie among us!

Cons

I can't think of anything that I do not like about this software at this time. If and/or when something comes up that I am not happy about then I will most assuredly share my opinion.

Renee from Marriott

Easy access

Easy to use and very convenient

Pros

Easy to use & follow. No problems with it so far.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. Haven’t had any issues so far.

Katie from Millard

Great Site

Pros

Ease of use and navigation, attractive layout

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind as a drawback

David from Blue Heron Beach Resort

Great System

TA Logic's software has been a really beneficial addition to our community association. We had a lot of transition from the previous mgmt. company and with that the opportunity to use a cheaper and more versatile software. TA Logic has really helped us make available to our owners so much more than they had before in an integrated solution. Customer support is very attentive and personal. Many thanks from our team to theirs.

Pros

It does everything a property manager needs to manager a property.

Jan from River Oaks

Jan Review

I used this software will serving on a board in an association in FL. I still use the software now to access documents and financial statements.

Pros

Documents and financial are accessible on line

Cons

None.

Brian from Hospital & Health Care

Good communications, underutilized

Communications are pretty good overall, email notification is not reliable when new articles are posted and there is no message board or "chat room" to engage in discussions

Pros

Ease of use and easy to find what you're looking for

Cons

Very basic, not sophisticated limited as to what it can do

Suzanne from Veterinary

Mycommunity review

I do not use this for my business.

Pros

ease of use, easy to navigate. User-friendly.

Cons

There is somewhat of a learning curve but is easy.

Steve from Computer Software

Pros

Relatively easy to use. Has all features that I seem to neee.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind other than remembering my login credentials. 😁

Jan from River Oaks Condominiums

My Community Review

I used this software and website extensively when I served on the board of my condominium association. I still use the website and software because all of the association documents and financials that are available on the my community website. It is a great software and website to keep a community informed and to keep board members and owners in touch.

Pros

Cons

Wish it had a program so that owners would vote on line.

Brandon from Savannah-Chatham Schools

Great Way to Connect

Pros

I enjoyed the ability to quickly and easily connect with neighbors in a secure setting.

Cons

I have not found a distinct feature that I dislike. So far, it has been great.

October 2015

Jim from River Oaks

October 2015

They get it done.

The one software package that does it all without having to buy add-ons.