• Pros

• "The service, follow up and attention to detail were fantastic."

• "They were quick and detailed in moving our files and keeping us up and open for business! They have been very responsive to our service requests."

• "This software is so easy to use and provides so many added features."

• Cons

• "Sometimes doesn't meet all our unique needs, but overall an excellent product. "

• "The section for creating your own emails is a little hard to understand, otherwise no real dislikes."

• "There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually."

Browse ResNexus Reviews

Adam from Flats Luxury Suites

ResNexus Makes Short Term Rentals Easy!!

ResNexus is cost effective based upon the number of properties you manage. I like how I am able to customize the functionality to fit the nuances of my properties. I run short term rentals and am able to manage my listings on a variety of 3rd party platforms like AirBnb, Homeaway, Expedia, Booking.com and TripAdvisor using ResNexus. I am very happy with what has worked well!

Pros

ResNexus is robust! There is a lot of functionality that allows for a workflow customization to meet a variety of needs, including guest communication, promotions, cleaning staff as well as multiple property types. I switched from another program that had tremendous functionality & allowed for customization but was created by a programer so it lacked the nuance of someone daily managing a short term rental operation. ResNexus offers the customization and is easy to deploy.

Cons

I haven't found much to gripe about except that to really leverage the capabilities you need to learn their vocabulary which can be different than other programs.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

ResNexus offers a functional portal for all aspects of Short Term Rentals, from bookkeeping to cleaning to guest management. It is a program that will work even when I am no longer running the company.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2020

Adam, Thank so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

Tammy from Blue Ridge Hospitality, LLC DBA Blue Ridge Motel

My First Year with ResNexus in Review

Overall my experience with ResNexus has been nothing less then amazing. As many companies, with Covid-19 being rampant, there was a ton of turn over at ResNexus however the die hard employees that stayed and fought the merry fight have been 100% supportive and answer my calls and emails in a very timely way.

Pros

When I first bought my motel, and began searching for a software program that was user friendly but could give me all the reports I needed to build a solid financial snap shop (previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] tossed all records) I interviewed and checked out several programs. ResNexus was by far the most user friendly and also had the additional feature of a point of sale program for me to use for the new gift shop I was adding to the motel. And they also were willing to design a beautiful website that would go hand in hand with my reservation system. It was a no brainer!

Cons

Their have only been two things at this point that I have had an issue with...The first being the ability to download information from my reservation system to my Quickbooks program. Most businesses do the online Quickbooks program, and I unfortunately had bought the downloadable 2020 Professional Business version (old school) and this Quickbooks version would not allow the ResNexus reservation system to download. It as very frustrating, but luckily ResNexus has an amazing team of Support members, and one young lady spent the better part of three days researching till she figured out how we could make the download work. I still struggle with downloading a reservation now and then that includes a discount or refund. It has a bit of a hiccup, but I have learned to do a General Journal entry to correct them.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Because the simplicity of the program but with all the bells and whistles, and the fact that they would work with me as a complete package... building my website, building my reservation system, and set up my channel to booking.com ... [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding during the set up of my channel to Booking.com.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Tammy, Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you choosing ResNexus.

Stephanie from Santa Fe Palms RV Resort

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Revenue management for RV Parks/Resorts

From the beautiful map and website they are creating to the one on one training you receive, ResNexus ticked all of the boxes for us. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] The ResNexus team turned what could have been a nightmare into a piece of cake.

Pros

While new software programs can be intimidating, ResNexus is user friendly even to someone that has never used any type of booking/reservation system. A cloud based, multi property system and an integrated website means better customer retention. As well as being able to view and export revenue or occupancy reports on the go if needed. Individual log-ins with separate security clearance for multiple users means our GM can run a more secure staff.

Cons

To date only two. 1. There is not a choice of Director or Owner listed for security clearance. GM is the the top . I would like to see a more graduated clearance. All access for Owner or Director, then slightly less for a GM. 2. The ability to integrate with a gate system.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

After reviewing many programs, ResNexus was the only one that was able to meet the 27 item "must have" list I used to compare each company.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2021

Stephanie, Thanks for taking to the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to meet your needs.

Rhitt from banderas

Good with some bad

Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Pros

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Cons

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

Response from Nathan

Replied November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the feedback. We're apologize that you experienced issues with trying to change a reservation after it was made. Thank you for your kind comments about our customer support. We have made many improvement since your initial comment. For the situation in which your business was looking to change the dates or room we recommend using the drag and drop feature on the reservation grid. To change the reservation simple click and drag the reservation to a new location on the grid. With weekly and monthly rates, ResNexus does offer a way to select which rate you would like to use for a reservation on the grid when you are making the reservation. Your business has the flexibility to decide which rate plan you would like to pay when you are creating the reservation. When your guests book online, the ResNexus online booking engine automatically changes the rate plan for your units based on how many days they select. When adding a night to a reservation you can click on the reservation and then click the Rooms/Nights tab and click add. Then select which date, number of nights and which room you would like to add to the reservation. If we are you are still finding that you are having a bad experience using these features in the system please contact us at 385-218-2637 and we would be happy to provide you with assistance and listen to your feedback to help improve our system. Thank you for using ResNexus and helping us improve.

Rita from Rosemont Inn Bed and Breakfast

Excellent software, excellent support and customer service

Pros

Easy to use. Daily functions are intuitive and fairly easy to deduce. For more in depth and less used features, they are always willing to answer all the "dumb" questions that I call with. Make upgrades and are responsive to suggestions. An industry leader for small to midsized bed and breakfast and other lodging properties.

Cons

Set up is time consuming but that is true for any software of this nature. Price point is a bit higher than some of the other competitors. Having said that, Reznexus is one of the 2 inn managment software systems that I would even consider using for my B&B business.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Price as well as interface ability with OTA systems. Also, they seem like a "mature" company. The other 2 were more "start up" in nature and I didn't want to work with that type of company.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Needed more features and better customer service to continue. Needed to be able to sync reservation system with OTA's and this was one of the better ones for doing that. They continue to upgrade and add features and have much better customer service.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Rita, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Melanie from Silver Heart Inn & Cottages

Tried and True

Been with them for nearly 10 years and I always recommend them to new innkeepers who are shopping for their property management system. We have looked at others, almost changed then didn't, because in the end, Reznexus has been reliable, steady, and continued meeting our needs. I also like that it is a family owned company.

Pros

Can customize to my properties unique needs. Love the retail options, easily add packages and other items to guest reservations. The continue to innovate to keep up with technology changes in the market.

Cons

I'm not particularly a great technical person so sometimes I have difficulty getting set up correctly on my own. Tech support is always there if I need it and they are very friendly and get it done quickly.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Cloudbeds didn't have the retail we needed. Think was a little too new and although we loved the yield mgmt option, Reznexus got there eventually.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Melanie, Thanks for your great review! And thanks for remaining a customer all these years. We appreciate it.

Randy from Sunset on the Shoals

A great booking engine

Pros

ResNexus implemented the use of website building and design. They provided a multitude of features that allow my guests looking at my website to have greater ease of navigating through my website to view our rooms and amenities, prices and complete the booking independently from a computer or phone. Their customer service is beyond excellent. Every support staff is extremely knowledgeable of the system and can quickly and easily resolve any issues I have. They are also patient in teaching me the steps to make those changes. I also feel like their website templates allowed me plenty of options and it is much cleaner and more user friendly. They expanded allowing us to connect with other booking engines such as Airbnb, the calendar merge immediately and I've never had an issue.

Cons

We have recently purchased a very small resort, which is why we started using ResNexus, so I work my primary job full time as well. It is difficult for me to connect with them during their hours, I wish they had evening and/or weekend support.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

It was highly recommended by another friend who was in a similar line of work as me.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Randy, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time and business.

Linda S. from Mickens Maurice Corp.

Great Help and Support

Each and every agent I have called upon for support has been over the top in the support department.

Pros

I did not attend a class to help with the transition. I relied on the phone support to ease into the software use. The Resnexus team has always been helpful in this manner.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now. The transition gave me a little grief, but with help from the Resnexus team, it was not too bad to change over. I am happy with the company overall.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Eviivo never came through to follow up or contact me. I had emailed them with no response. Another BNB Host sent an email to me and suggested Resnexus.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

This company sold to a company overseas. I wanted a local USA company.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Linda, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that our support team is meeting your needs.

Pam from Montgomery Inn BnB

Everything I need in one place

The staff is personable and skilled in their roles. Resnexus is continually creating new ways to grow my bottom line.

Pros

All in one marketing, reservation and reporting, ease of use and mobility allows me to operate seamlessly, with a professional image while operating anywhere I need to be. I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Cons

Initially I didn't want to make the investment. It is well worth the money.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Seamless flow through mobile and desktop from reservation through collection and reporting.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Pam, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your numbers are up.

Neda from Orange Bicycle Guesthouse & Gardens

Excellent Choice

So far I've been very happy with it, above everything they have a superb customer service.

Pros

Resnexus is one of the best booking engine out there. It is very easy to use, user friendly and they keep up with the latest trends in the industry. It's constantly evolve as the industry changes. You can make custom changes.

Cons

It maybe not the cheapest out there but you'll get what you paid for! In my opinion it's worth it.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

It looked better than the competitors and had a higher rating.

Response from ResNexus

Replied December 2020

Neda, Thanks for your kind review. We appreciate you and your business.

Polly from avenue o bed and breakfast

Awesome product for small inn

Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

Pros

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

Cons

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Stability

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

RezO was purchased by Eviivo.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Polly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lisa from Westover Farms

Resnexus Review

I feel that it is very professional and blends well with my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my customer supporter, is FANTASTIC! She is always available and always answers my questions. The customer support is the best!

Pros

I feel that it is all inclusive. I believe most of my guests can make reservations easily. I like that the marketing provides the option to email guests.

Cons

I would love for the calendar to show guests names instead on colors.....or at least change the color from one guest to the next. If someone is checking in right after someone else.....it can easily be missed when looking at the calendar because it all blends together. I would also like the marketing emails to be more user friendly. I need to call someone to set up my emails and then to send my emails. I would like to be able to do it on my own. The point of sale should have a date of entering a product so that you can see what has been used from the date of purchasing the wholesale item. You have to jump through a lot of steps to print reports and receipts. It would be nice if there was just a print button. I wish the credit card wasn't defaulted for payment. If you forget to hit cash....it will charge the supplied card which is a very big deal. I wish the housekeeping section was easier to use. I wish it would say when guests are checking in and out .

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

The detail of the monthly reports.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

The reports at Resnexus where more detailed at the time of purchase.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Lisa, Thanks so much for leaving a detailed review. We're always looking for areas we can improve.

Jared from The Ocean House B&B

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Extremely happy with our decision to use Resnexus as our property management team

Love it and highly recommend them! They put the power of your own mind and vision for your property in your own hands. They are there to guide you when needed. Great webinars and they really are a value-added business partner. I have seen it in our sales and our guests' improved experience both booking online and while on our property.

Pros

The software is pretty straightforward and has a ton of functionality that my past software provider did not offer....I really love the ability to manage my inventory showing to third party sites, the rate I show to these third party sites versus my rates on my own site, as well as, my room room availability is seem-less between Resnexus & those third party sites (Booking & Airbnb). Really utilize the minimum night settings and ease of adjusting rates both through yield optimization functions and ease of use for rate changes both by date, room type, or specific rooms. We have added their website service and text messaging service. Since joining Resnexus we have added more and more functions, thankfully, because they do such a great job and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Some of the templates can be tricky to work with but customer support helps and will do what you ask, if you have patience...which I sorely lack. In that regard they will take the time to show me how to work with the code/website/etc and take as much time as I need. So really not a con...

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Resovation was sold and no longer operating, so we had to move 10 years of info over....Resnexus guided us through the whole process. It was not easy but well worth it.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Jared, What an amazing review! We really appreciate you and your business. It sounds like you're taking full advantage of all the features our software offers. We love that!

Katherine from Clayshire Castle

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Consistently high ratings from ResNexus customers (especially in regards to customer service and responsiveness), great appearance of booking engine for prospective guests, little to no reports/reviews found with concerns for glitches/downtimes, ability to add on customizable website all within the same interface/account

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Prior booking engine (Webervations) was acquired by eviivo, and we did not like look/functionality of the new interface, nor the significant price hike. We used this an an opportunity to look for something much better, and are very glad we did because it lead us to ResNexus which is worlds better than what we used before.

Andrea from Altimeter Cabin at Mt. Rainier

Tech Support & Web Design

Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

Pros

The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

Cons

The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Initially, it was because they use PayPal. But, as I got working with the rep on my website, I was really, really happy I did NOT choose GoDaddy! He is so helpful and very patient. I never feel like I am just hanging out there waiting for help (with a different tech each time). The rep provides dedicated one-on-one support. And for that, I was willing to wait a bit instead of having a substandard product.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

I needed a new website and Webervations sold out to an overseas company. ResNexus offered both a booking engine & website development & dedicated support. Also, integrated credit card processing was not something I had used but has worked out great for myself & my guests.

Karen from McKenzie Orchards Bed and Breakfast

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

Pros

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

Cons

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Resnexus was the only software product at the time that had all the flexibility of booking features we needed, and was relatively easy to learn and customize for ourselves and our customers.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Karen, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Trish from Time After Time B&B

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

ResNexus user since 2005

I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Pros

It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%. Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Cons

The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

Laura from Miners' Bay Lodge

Website Review

Pros

We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company. The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

Cons

The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for. We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

All inclusive - website, POS, and program all in one for a reasonable price.

Billie from Loon's Haven Family Campground

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Cloud service, online bookings, reporting

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Simon Hannah from That Pretty Place B&B

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

David from Dragonfly Guest House

ResNexus platform is essential for B&B's

ResNexus is an essential tool for us in running our business. We have used other similar online tools/services, but ResNexus far exceed them all. Highly Recommend, the change over to them is totally worth the initial setup and training.

Pros

First, the team helps us with every configuration necessary to get us started day one. The training that comes with the product is key to establish an online presence necessary to run our business. ResNexus offers so much whether your a small B&B or a large hotel. Key features include simple online booking tools, marketing & sales tools, front desk interface, administration tools all in one product. It provides a very professional look and syncs via their channel manager to work seamlessly with all the big external online booking sites.

Cons

Initially the marketing feature offered that handles the promotion/newsletters is somewhat complicated for the average user. But I have to say that if I need assistance they are there for me all the way with their red carpet service.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

ResNexus offered us a one-stop-shopping product that meet the needs of our business at an affordable price.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

We switched over from another popular service because of their reputation and they took the time to demonstrate all of the features of ResNexus.

Teresa from The Gryphon House

Excellent reservation program

We researched several popular programs before settling on ResNexus and in our over 9 years of use, I have never been sorry that we chose this one! Staff was always reachable and helpful, no one ever made me feel stupid because I couldn’t figure something out, and they were open to suggestions from their users. I very highly recommend it!

Pros

ResNexus was easy to use from the very first day, and everyone on the staff went out of their way to help us implement its use in our 8 unit urban bed and breakfast. The fact that it was easy to read and understand put ResNexus head and shoulders above the other programs that we researched.

Cons

Almost nothing! The things that bugged me were minor ones, like a page not being saved automatically and that sort of thing. Mostly it was just things that I didn’t know how to use correctly that the staff swiftly helped me figure out.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Because I could easily look at the screen and figure out what I was seeing! None of the other programs were nearly as user friendly and easy to understand. Also the original salesman was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, and he assured me that the company would stand behind me all the way—and they did!

Response from ResNexus

Replied April 2020

Teresa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We work hard to make our software end user friendly and are grateful for the feedback!

Kandi from Crest Country Inn

Complete and User Friendly Software

Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

We looked for years and found expensive software packages that were meant for the larger motel chains. this software definitely meets our needs for the size of our 30 unit motel.

MICHAEL from The Villa Bed and Breakfast

Great Option for reservation software solutions

We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors. There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast. If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Pros

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

Kathleen from Sisters Bunkhouse

It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!

Pros

I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

Carolyn from Hudson B&B, Hudson, NY

Completely Satisfied with ResNexus

Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros

User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons

I least liked nothing about this software.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Had the pleasure of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was SOLD immediately; very knowledgable andhas provided the best technical assistance imaginable!

Eviivo was

Response from ResNexus

Replied April 2020

Carolyn, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

Rebecca from Dream Manor Inn

Terrific software and support!

The ResNexus team is very responsive and accessible. They are always improving their services to give the best product and support to their clients

Pros

ResNexus is a valued partner in our company. We have been using this software for 10 plus years. The company is always innovating and improving their software to fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their support department is awesome. I recently moved the hosting of my website to their platform which has made the software even more important to us. They have tutorials on line to assist you. Great value.

Cons

Once in while they will make a change to improve things, but sometimes this old horse doesn't like all the new tricks

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

We actually looked at another product a few years ago that was less expensive and considered changing. But the further I looked into the product, the more I realized they didn't have the all the functionality and flexibility that ResNexus has. Moving my website to ResNexus has also eased the support of my website with one place to do both reservations and website management

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sticking with us all these years!

Susan from Twin Oaks RV Park

Easy to Use and Fantastic Customer Support

Overall, we are extremely pleased with the software and are encouraged by their constant attention to improvement.

Pros

This reservation system is so easy to use, graphically clear, and powerful. I have trained at least 10 not very technical people on this system and they have all been able to pick it up quite well very quickly. The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19. The support staff is unbelievable - they are the most responsive, cheerful people I have ever worked with on tech issues.

Cons

I wish you could put in a 6 month reservation all at once, and have it just repeat each month individually instead of showing the whole stay on the sites/nights. This works well when you click an open-ended monthly reservation, but if there is a defined end date, it all shows up together. Appreciate that you put little "Ps" on partial payments - this helps us track down people who aren't paid in full - maybe make these a light green or light gray?

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Ease of use, overall site organization and graphic layout and customer support.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Susan, What a great review! Thanks for your kind words. We're happy to be of service.

Laura from LionsGate Inn

Stunning Desktop Version of Website

ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Pros

We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Cons

The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Wallace from St Francis Cottage

Couldn't run our business without it!

Our overall experience with ResNexus has been VERY positive. We have been impressed with their prompt customer service responses both from the tech support team and from our Red Carpet Professional, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Tech support has always been professional, thorough, and quick to response. They can't always fix some of the small issues of user interface and the like, but they will do what they can quickly and very helpfully to get you moving in the right direction, even if it is user error and/or ignorance.

Pros

We use both the booking engine and a ResNexus website design and overall have been very happy with the functionality, look, and positive perception by our guests. All of the modules that we use are customizable to a great extent for our specific needs and have continued to work well for us as we have grown since our opening almost 4 years ago.

Cons

The only "con" that we have experienced is a bit of lag time in software updates regarding undocumented features. There are some feature suggestions that seem to take a while to implement and some features that have been added or modified without quite as much explanation / introduction as might have been helpful. An example would be adding photos of our guests to their master guest record.

Jennifer from Bayside Inn & Marina

Amazing upgrade from previous product

Not only is ResNexus easy to use but the support is amazing.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the support. They are also always updating and adding products/services to increase revenue.

Cons

I wish that marking emails and letters were a little easier but that's just me.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

SuperINN went out of business

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Jennifer, Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to hear our support is meeting your needs.

Ron from Seven Oaks Inn / Bed & Breakfast

Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers

As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

Pros

I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

Cons

My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Better presentation for ease of guest making reservations.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2020

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!

Ragen from Rainbow Ranch

ResNexus as Campground Practice Management System

Pros

Has the best functionality for our needs, user access permissions, mass text message capability, integrated newsletter and marketing capabilities (have not used marketing at this time due to setup delays), though, we are utilizing Thank You and Welcome emails which are implementing successfully, monthly recurring site billing functionality, reservations made by phone, list view or interactive map, minimum night settings per rental type, check-in efficiency (would like to see paperless form options, told this will be expanded soon), date blocks by rental types, reporting options overall, and the incorporation of point of sale.

Cons

1) Booking engine cannot default as interactive map for uses, 2) Processing fees are calculated by reservation stay date, not the date the payment of the fee was collected/paid (issue for accounting) 3) Inability for users to send or upload photos via website 4) Guest Report pulls by reservation stay date without the option to generate by reservation made date (for marketing purposes would like to see whom made reservations within a specific date range) 5) Lack of reporting coverage in regard to reservations by online sources 6) Web-builder portion of the management tool, was implemented poorly without supervision from ResNexus, though did complete satisfactory. Second in this area, there are many glitches which must be learned how t work through. 7) Wait-list setup is by specific type, not by site type 8) Lack of paperless functionality Though with the challenges, I am satisfied with the product as compared to the overall market place for campground software.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Overall functionality that fit our requirements.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2021

Ragen, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear your feedback.

Ron from The Mason

Can't operate my business without it

The team at ResNexus has been awesome. They are always available to help and support, although there is very little need to have to call them.

Pros

ResNexus is like having an extra employee or two!! I use ResNexus for marketing, booking, and website. The product and service are amazing!!

Cons

I wish that it could be integrated with my current lock system.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

US support and personal service could not be beat.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Easier to use and many more features

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Ron, Thanks for your wonderful review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with ResNexus. Thanks for your continued business.

Paul from Donner Lake Inn B & B

Best Bang for Our Bucks

Simply amazing. We recommend ResNexus to our colleagues as it is easy to use and customer support is phenomenal.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and offers all the features we desire to run our business. Customer service is beyond excellent. Any questions or concerns are resolved within 24 hours.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about he software.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Personalized service and price.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

They were no longer offering the service, and ResNexus was a huge step up.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Paul, We appreciate your review. Thanks for recommending us to others!

Ellen from Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn

Best Reservation Software Ever

We switched to ResNexus from another reservation system a few years ago. ResNexus' system is easy to use and they are constantly improving it. I also attend their annual training at their headquarters to make sure I am taking advantage of all their system has to offer. Finally, all the people I have encountered at ResNexus have been knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

Easy of use Comprehensive Responsive support

Cons

I like everything about the ResNexus software.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Needed better internet-based reservation system.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2020

Ellen, Thanks for the great review and for coming to ResNexus Academy!. We appreciate your business!

Glenn from The Bentley Inn

Covers All The Bases

It is easy to use for the basics and the more you use it the more useful modules you find. You can get as detailed as you want. Lots of automation of daily tasks. I did look at over a dozen companies before choosing ResNexus and I made the right choice.

Pros

I've been using ResNexus for 1.5 years and absolutely love the program. Easy to take reservations, give quotes, waitlist and communicate with guests. I moved my website to ResNexus and it is working perfectly (and looks good). There is so much to use in the Pro program: front desk, group reservations, housekeeping module, online reservations, booking engine, marketing, texting and so much more. The support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Support Professional and he always is there to help me when I need it.

Cons

Originally the Group Reservation module needed improvement. Resnexus did a complete overhaul of it and got it right.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Rezovation was sold to a foreign company and I didn't like the changes that were being made so I tried Cloudbeds and found it to be low on features and counter intuitive.

Response from ResNexus

Replied August 2020

Glenn, We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the amazing review!

Laura from Mount Elbert Lodge and Cabins

Best product for our small business many years

I can't remember when we started with Resnexus, at least 6 years ago, to allow us to enter into the world of online reservations. It has done a great job of that and so much more. The team is always ready to help us with questions or problems and continue to add new programs and features to improve the overall scope and quality. We don't pay for that which we don't feel serves our business well so the fact that we have continued with Resnexus says volumes! Thanks for a great product and great service.

Pros

It's comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Cons

Well, it would always be fun if it weren't so expensive. I have a hard time finding the place to print out an arrival folio for our guests to sign at check in. We still use the program our son wrote for us for that particular print project and occasionally I can't get into that program and have to print something suitable from Resnexus. We don't like the look and info. provided on Resnexus's form as well and as I said, I have to search around each time to find where that form is. Our program has the option to print the day's arrival folios with one click and that would be nice.

Dale from Okefenokee Pastimes Cabins, RV Park & Campground

Reservation Software Made Easy

Great, they work hard at keeping up to date and making the platform easy to use and are very helpful when needed.

Pros

It is cloud based and very easy to use, it has a retail portion so it really is a 2 for 1.

Cons

Some features are hard to find, just takes a little time if you don't use them everyday.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Responsiveness by their team, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], ease of use and features

It was cumbersome

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Dale, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appreciate you being a ResNexus customer.

Jana from Life’s Finer Moments

Personalized Customer Service Purple Ribbon

ALWAYS have been very good about contacting us immediately when I have a question, or have inaccurately used a function. I call them first, but if they aren't available, they respond back quickly. If my Red Carpet specialist is off for the weekend, someone else assists me so I don't have to wait.

Pros

I like that you can extend stays if a customer wants to edit their visit. I also like the ease of personalizing the retail items and discounts and adding personalized details to each invoice or receipt.

Cons

We are an event venue as well as overnight accommodations. I'd like to be able to book multiple reservations on the same day as sometimes we have a day event and then flip for a night event.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

I could personalize my experience using the software as I'm not just a regular Bed and Breakfast or hotel. Very unique event venue, and this works for both our venue bookings and cabins.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Jana, We appreciate your great review! It's good to hear you're being taken care of by your Red Carpet Professional.

carolyn from Hudson B&B

Owner Hudson B&B

The best!

Pros

The system is user friendly and it was remarkably easy to transition from RezOvation to ResNexus. Tried Eviivo much to my dismay and Think, no comparison. What has been the best is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the technical and immediate assistance available at ResNexus. Best technical support ever.

Cons

There are no features that I dislike. It was relatively easy to integrate other booking platforms, i.e., booking.com and authorize to connect with InnPayment. The integration with bookings is flawless with NO double bookings or charging errors.

See above.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

RezOvation was sold and Eviivo was the transition recommended. Terrible experience, chaotic, little to no technical support! Think is used by some local hospitality sites but after some additional research we hit upon ResNexus.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Carolyn, Thanks for your kind review. We're glad you found us and are happy to support you and your business.

ADRIENNE from Driftwood Inn

Excellent Choice for small Hotel, RV Park or B&B

Overall experience over the last 6 years has been excellent. I value their customer support and website team. I especially enjoy the training academy that they put on every year where many innkeepers can meet, network, learn and give feedback for the continuous improvement of this software. In particular, I love that Resnexus listens.

Pros

Resnexus support it awesome and they really care Love the visual grid and the ability to make fractional bookings Automatic Welcome and Thank you emails Automatic Confirmations with unique descriptions for unique rooms Yield Management Easy to use Website integration On-going training Continuous Innovating Excellent Customer Service

Cons

I wish the integration with quickbooks worked for me; but I hear they are working on it. Hoping for Day Tour Integration as we offer a number of charters & tours; there is a work around but can't wait to have that simplified

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

desktop reservation system to cloud based with online reservations

Albena from Andrews Inn

Great customer service

Pros

Direct connectivity to all main OTA's Easy to use day-to-day functions such as calendar, grid... Integrated and easy to use payment solution Sophisticated marketing tools ... and all included in the basic version Excellent customer service and support during and after integration Excellent website designers. Website design, SEO and support included in the package

Cons

I wish the rates and minimum stays could be adjusted directly from the calendar.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Better functionalities and amazing customer service

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Software did not have the functionalities required and the customer service was non-existent

Anita from Sharon Motel

Glad we switched

When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

Pros

This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

Whenever there were issues with Base7 there was a long lag time because they are based in Europe and are not 24/7 responsive. Their system caused constant overbooking which was very frustrating. We even paid more for a different channel manager than the one they provide and it didn't help. They also only offered one credit card processor (the most expensive). I could go on.

Response from ResNexus

Replied April 2020

Anita, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

Jason from Plum Point Lodge on Seneca, LLC

Reservation software for mid-sized, independent hotels

Great!

Pros

Tracking our revenue has been considerably easier since we switched to ResNexus. There are also a number of features that by them selves are not that big a deal, but really help run a smoother hotel operation.

Cons

I wouldn't say this is something I dislike about the software, but there are some marketing automation features that I think would be nice. For instance, having an integrated CRM that keeps detailed information on hotel guests and customers. Integration with Facebook and Google's platforms. Facebook rolled out a "Book Now" button in their ads, but we can't link that directly to our booking page right now. Not to say that isn't on the horizon.

Reasons for Switching to ResNexus

We were having trouble reconciling revenue on our prior reservation system. ResNexus makes reconciling revenue easier and it is integrated into QuickBooks Online.

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Jason, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and your continued business.

Linda from PJs White River Lodge

Customer Service representative

It's fairly intuitive but hard to find certain things because their placement keeps changing. Where the heck did you put our policies?

Pros

Fairly intuitive. Just wanted to let you know that the service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Service is the best I have received from Resnexus. She helped me move a reservation cancellation to a gift certificate and it took a lot of her time and effort. I also had to put her on hold a couple of times and she waited patiently for me. A gold star for her. She is the first person in Resnexus to give me the service I not only needed but expected and then some.

Cons

Too many changes every month. For five years I have been trying to find out what reports other users use for inputting into Quickbooks, all I get is "I don't know". If I run different reports for the same time period, I get different amounts.

Jim from Muth Holdings LLC

The Best for our Beaufort House Inn in Asheville NC USA

We would, and have, recommended this software program and the company to many others in our industry....Thank you!

Pros

We love ResNexus Reservation Management Software for our small business in Asheville NC. The initial training period is well supported by their team which enabled us to become proficient very quickly. On-going ease of use and technical support is the best recommendation for a new user as well. We have found that the response from our Red Carpet Rep is fantastic....and no question is too small. We also love the regular updates which are always determined by listening to their customers. The initiation of their Guest "Feature Request" was inspired :))

Cons

Only real issue from time to time is "unhooking" the guest money if we are creating a special circumstance etc....understanding that the procedural policies of ResNexus are designed to protect us as well as our guests.

Curt from Casa Blanca Beach House Rental, Playa del Carmen MX

Not Surprised

The ResNexus software runs a huge percentage of all the functions of my business allowing me to focus on the marketing and goodwill of my business rather than spending hours on the things that are not revenue positive about running a business. ResNexus has my back office covered.

Pros

Most days I feel like the software was written or created just for me because it addresses every situation with ease that comes before me because of our business. Keep in mind that a big portion of our business occurs in the country of Mexico. This complicates things because we are now dealing with the tax filings in 4 separate taxing districts in two countries. Two cities and two federal governments. The software handles it like a champ.

Cons

I can’t think of anything that bothers me about the software

Response from ResNexus

Replied November 2020

Curt, Wow, what a great review! We're happy to serve you and help make running a complicated business easier.

Amy from Pueblo Bonito b&b inn

Renewed Appreciation!

Since July 2015, I've found a vast improvement of product and customer service in Reservation Nexus. The GDS connection contract via Innlink was extremely frustrating for me when an issue needed to be resolved quickly and accurately in the past. Now, I'm no longer on the GDS system, rather I have direct connections with the OTA's through MyAllocator which Reservation Nexus contracted with to over come this frustrating issue. Though this is not a perfect system as nothing is, it's far improved and the savings are huge which I sincerely appreciate! I must give accolades to Reservation Nexus for these improvements. I sincerely appreciate Reservation Nexus' commitment and desire to work with me a small 19 room b&b as well as listen to my needs. I've found service much improved after my change from GDS to MyAllocator and the ResNexus' staff makes a point in making sure I'm getting the help I need if I need it. re solved quickly. and when I need it most- they've made a renewed believe in me!

Pros

Report creation and capabilities. Ease of updating rates/inventory. Upload ease of photos, text, etc.

Deborah from Seven South Street Inn Bed & Breakfast

Every Bed and Breakfast needs this system

Rep is my Red Carpet Professional. There hasn't been an issue that I've had yet that she hasn't handled swiftly and professionally. It is a please to work with their team.

Pros

The ease of use, their support team was the best getting you started with the system, transferring your bookings over to their system, training and most of all support. Any questions, a quick phone call and it is handled with ease. They are constantly improving their own system making your work ever easier and adding new features that we are looking for to improve our business. One of the best parts of the system if you use OTA's, NO MORE DOUBLE BOOKINGS.... What a relief. And the new web site they just designed for the Seven South Street Inn is just beautiful. Already increased my occupancy 10% over August 2017.

Cons

I find the process of trying to process credits convoluted.