• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and was easy to deploy to company"

• "Unattended access, easy to setup, lots of great features, was a very easy process to get started. Highly recommended"

• "Easy to use! Being able to connect from my session to several remote devices simultaneously to be able see the whole issue is great!"

• Cons

• "1.File transfer is big problem;transferring other than PDF file is difficult 2.No Mac platform support 3.Nothing really, not much "

• "Keyboard will stick on caps lock some times even though local caps Lock is off. Nothing else it works great"

• "Has some minor issues working with tables like MS surface but work around are available."

Browse FixMe.IT Reviews

R. Curtis from Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best Remote Access Software Available

I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic.

Pros

The is by far the easiest remote access software I have ever used. As an IT manager, this software has saves me $1000s every month. With just a few clicks I can access customer's computers and correct problems while never leaving my office. My customers love this process. I can store computers for anytime access so I can manage many servers and computers 24/7 without requiring brick and mortar access.

Cons

If I could fix a few things I would make this software available for MAC and get a different URL. I have to constantly spell the word "IT". It seems such a simple word but it does not correlate to web browsing to the common internet user. Few people have ever visited a .it domain.

Alex from EML

Industry: Government Relations

Great bang for the buck!

I like the simple connecttion to it and the unattended access feature the most. It allows me to connect to my end users easily and quickly.

Pros

Fixme offers remote admin access to end points that are in the field and not connected to the local domain via VPN or other connection options. This is helpful for setting up and troubleshooting issues on end points. And it is much cheaper price than competitors

Cons

Sometime the local admin access for restarting as a system service is a bit wonky, its best to setup the PC and unattended access while on the local network to the domain and then kick the device out the door than trying to gain unattended access after the fact. Alsomany competitors have additional functionality to run scripts or gather data about a device in the background without the end user seeing, and Fixme does not offer that from the best I can tell.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

My go to for years has been Logmein Rescue, however in my current position I am a 1 man shop so justification for the cost lead me to look for alternatives. When I started the previous IT Manager was using Turbo meeting and it was not easy to get connected. The cost for Fixme and what it provided was enough to take a chance on it, and I am very happy with the product for the price.

Thomas from Gonetinc

Industry: Computer Networking

It's hard to knock the product as it is but it's just ok

I am generally able to connect to my customers computers to assist with issues and install software

Pros

On demand sessions work great East to install and setup remote clients Easy to organize accounts by company

Cons

No Ability to go cross platform ie mac No mobile ability The remote control agent doesn't work, well, sometimes gets eaten by anti virus clients/or disappears for what ever reason and you can't cut copy paste really!!! Their response is that's odd, just drag files...sorry to say that's a tedious endeavor with the spotty mouse movements.

Response from Techinline

Replied November 2017

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the feedback and for being our valued customer. We regret that you've experienced this copy-paste issue - this is, indeed, non-standard behavior of our application, which in most cases can be attributed to custom or advanced antivirus settings, or other 3rd party local factors that we have absolutely no control over. As suggested in most reviews here, FixMe.IT's file transfer feature is quite reliable and easy to use. Furthermore, FixMe.IT offers several file transfer options including a file transfer button and drag-n-drop, so our intent at the time was to provide you with a feasible workaround in case copy-paste didn't work with a specific client machine. Regards, Dan | Techinline

Stephen from Red Care IT Limited

PC Paramedics use FixMe.IT

Network issues, Server issues, laptop and desktop issues. Printer issues. All the usual end user problems right down to data recovery on-line.

Pros

The client can watch what the techie is doing. Works reasonably well on a poor rural broadband connection down to 2mb/sec down - 50Kbs up Can see from the dashboard what connections have been made by team members

Cons

Trying to get luddites to run the client - not easy with older users especially. Lockdown has meant connecting to home working users used to having a co-worker close by who could assist. Can take 20 minutes sometimes to start a session! A simple click and go for the client would be a huge improvement. Lack of Mac support is a big limitation, causing us to utilises two products. Limit on number of unattended clients that can be stored is a pain in the Rse.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Ability to brand the product to a degree, simply and cheaply.

Olaf from Education Management

Cheap & Stable

Reporting the above case (user revokable unattended access) would be taken in consideration by FixMe and that’s the last we heard about it. (almost a year now)

Pros

Cheap and stable is the opposite of my ex so that’s a plus. Price -> Affordable per admin (unless you have 150+ unattended clients) Stability -> No downtime experienced Self updating client

Cons

- No OSX expert app - No Android expert app - No IOS expert app - No client app for the above either, but that’s clear when you buy. - Unattended client access can be revoked by the user without any hassle. (which isn’t helping if your client computers are used by schoolchildren) - For every 150 unattended seats you need to buy an extra admin license, whether you have more than 1 admin or not

Usability

Andrew from Advanced Audio Systems

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The single most valuable tool in any arsenal

I am able to diagnose and fix my company's hardware and software packages from anywhere at any time.

Pros

Rocket fast access, unlimited troubleshooting capabilities, real time online status indicators, multiple client lists. Easy to use interface, multiple support sessions can be open at one time. Unattended access to any client machine.

Cons

No ability to force wake a machine on unattended access.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Once I was the ease of installation and use of FixMe, every other support software faded away fast.

Rex from Inspire Business Solutions

Industry: Computer Hardware

Simple and Fast Connection

It has been good, its a good product. The only draw back is the pricing structure, as others offer a scaled back speed at a free price. For some of the features its a great product to consider. Love the ability to create a custom installer, which makes the image of our company better.

Pros

Having used and still using many remote connection and management software providers, FixMe has been one that seems to work when others won't. Its fast, and simple. The remote reconnect after startup is great. Some others will not do this and requires someone at the other end to restart the software. The price and the speed of connection is worth it. The custom logo you can add to the install page is a nice feature.

Cons

If you are not using it often, and can seem expensive. Its billed monthly regardless if you are using it. Its based on technician, so if you have 3 people, you will need to have 3 licenses to all be working at the same time.

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2019

Hi Rex, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! Subscription-based pricing is the software industry standard. Some vendors do offer so-called "lifetime" licenses, but that often means paying for upgrades on a yearly basis (which in the end is a more expensive and a less flexible option). FixMe.IT delivers unlimited on-demand connections, unattended remote access, multi-window remote control, and a lot more for only $30 per month or $300 per year, and I can say with full confidence that no other vendor offers a package like that at a lower price. Sure, there are some remote support apps that offer personal licenses for under $10 or even $5 per month which allows you to access one or two remote computers, but no more than that. While we understand that FixMe.IT's pricing model might not be ideal in some cases, it is still one of the most cost-effective remote support solutions on the market. Best, Dan | Techinline

Joseph from JP Computers, Inc

Easy to use, great for the price but needs more features

Overall I've been with Techinline for over a decade and would recommend them. However it's been a while now since there have been any enhancements. It would be nice to know what up and coming features/enhancements are in the works.

Pros

The ease of use and the speed of connectivity is great. Love the unattended remote control as well as the customization for self branding. I've been a very longtime customer since 2010!

Cons

I would really like to see FixMe.IT span accross multiple OS platforms including, IOs, Android, Apple and so on. I also have been waiting for a feature that obtains a report of the client resources and retains them for offline review. this would also be useful when reviewing the unattended list of clients and having the option to bring in columns with those resources like memory, CPU, HD info and so on.

Ease of use and price!

Response from Techinline

Replied July 2020

Hi Joseph, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! We listen to all the feedback we receive, and we do understand the need for more features, especially cross-platform support. With that, I'm happy to say that our new product is in its final stage of development and will most likely be introduced early next year (I'm afraid I can't share the exact time though). Some of the new features will include Mac OS support, User Management (the ability to invite and manage other users on your team), Remote System Info, as well as an improved GUI, with more features in the pipeline. Best, Dan | Techinline

Steven from Webs and More

Could not work with out it!

FixMe.IT keeps me in business! As an IT consultant my customers are small businesses. Anymore businesses cannot run without computers. Therefore my customers depend on me to keeps their computers doing what they need them to do. My customers need to be able to contact me and have me help them quickly. With FixMe.IT I can do that!

Pros

FixMe.IT allows me to do my job. I am able to work from my desk and take care of over 280 unattended computers plus all the ones I can remote into as needed when a customer calls that does not have unattended setup (yet). This saves me time and my customers money. I used to always be at customers offices. I rarely go on site. plus I am able to work on customers computers after hours so not to interrupt their work.

Cons

It would be great if FixMe.IT would work with Macs and Chromebooks.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Does what i need it to do!

William from Atkinson Crawford Sales

FixMe is by support backbone

My overall experience has been wonderful. Priced right and so easy to setup and use.

Pros

I love the ability to view all users by office. I am able to see if they are logged in and if they are working or if the system is logged in and idle. Very easy to setup and user. Bandwidth is extremely low so I can actually help users on my PC connected to my phone hotspot if needed.

Cons

Honestly do not have any cons on the product.

Steven from Davidson Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

FixMe.IT (Techinline) for IT Support Professionals

I have been using Fixme.it from Techinline for over 5 years while operating my own PC support business. I am now using it to support the teachers, staff and students at school. With a pool of 700+ systems to support during our current virus pandemic (Coronavirus), this tool has been instrumental in keeping everyone's computers operating efficiently. FixMe.IT from Techinline will continue to be my "go-to" tool for providing remote IT support.

Pros

This software permits me to connect to a client's computer system quickly and reliably. The download and installation of the client software requires only standard user rights on the client system. Connecting to the client requires the client to provide a session specific "client ID" to the support person. The connection with the remote computer is encrypted for obvious security reasons. Once connected, the client's screen is shared as is the mouse and keyboard. With FixMe.IT, multiple connections can be open simultaneously, so a support agent can handle multiple clients at the same time. The client always has the ability to terminate the connection at any time during the remote session. Additionally, once the session has been completed and the client has been disconnected, the software is automatically uninstalled from the client computer. The annual price per license is only $300 for which is an exceptional bargain when compared to most other professional remote support platforms. One license is for one support agent and virtually unlimited clients. There is not any additional cost for clients or the number of client connections you make.

Cons

The only shortcoming that I have found with this application is the lack of support for MAC and Linux clients. FixMe.it (Techinline) software is designed for use only on Windows.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

FixMe.IT was chosen as it fit the profile of my customer base, it is extremely fast and reliable, and the cost was much less than most other professional remote support applications.

Randy from American Helpdesk

FixMe.IT is great!

Overall this software is the best available option for Windows machines.

Pros

very easy for end user to get logged in. very easy for IT representative to download and open.

Cons

No Mac access No file transfer capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Cost is definitely the main factor.

Response from Techinline

Replied September 2019

Hi Randy, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Our application offers three file transfer options including drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and transferring files via the Send File button. Please visit our support center to learn more about the file transfer capabilities https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text or contact our support team directly if you have any questions. Best, Dan | Techinline

Strong Remote Management App - good balance of features for price

Overall, it's fast, simple, lightweight and good for get at this cost point.

Pros

Fixme is a simple and basic remote access tool that we use daily for unattended support to our end users. I like that you can have separate accounts should you want to have personal devices not available to the rest of my staff. It's easy and fast for one-off remote sessions and you can white-label a custom page for your end-users to keep your brand flowing through the remote experience. Deployment is simple and effective. The chat feature is also nice. With this basic feature set, it would easily be replaced by most bulit-in RMM tools.

Cons

Although it has multi-monitor support, it's frustrating to always guess which monitor and sometimes does not reset correctly. I do like the chat feature, but it only stays on the end-user screen while you are connected with fixme. Which means you lose the dialog if you have to close out but your end-user has stepped away. It has a file transfer feature so you can send a file to the remote computer, but it would be very helpful to reverse the process and be able to send a file from the session back to the tech.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

We chose FixMe because it has just the right amount of features to do what we need for much less than Teamviewer. Dameware is comparable in cost and has more features, but requires a central server to access multiple tenants. We also like that we can keep end users with our brand through the remote experience.

Response from Techinline

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for being our valued customer! Regarding the file transfer feature, the remote user has the option to use the Send File button which can easily be found on the Client App interface. Besides that, you can transfer files back to your desktop during the remote session via drag-and-drop or copy-paste. Best, Dan | Techinline

Jeff from ThoughtEater Technical Solutions

Our money-maker for tech support

Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.

Pros

For my tech support business serving clients in eight states and Mexico, we've been using FixMe for about four years. It has proven to be reliable and more than adequate for our needs. Over those four years, I can recall only twice that the service was unavailable, but in both instances, the service resumed within seconds. I especially like how quickly it opens and connects us to our clients' workstations and servers. Our customers are able to easily get us connected. Even our senior citizen clients have found it easy to get us connected using FixMe.

Cons

FixMe used to require the remote client to click an 'I accept' button to complete the remote connection. But about a year ago the program changed to omit that security checkpoint. Now, once the remote user communicates the client ID and we punch in their ID in our FixMe program, we get connected. My concern is that if blackhats (such as those who exploited similar connection methods of AMMYY) are using FixMe for nefarious purposes, they could randomly enter client ID's hoping to connect to a remote computer. This concern may be unwarranted, though, as the odds of randomly entering a client ID shortly after someone uses the fixme.it website, have got to be extremely low, and I imagine FixMe's servers would log such activity, flag it, and identify the abuser.

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2018

Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the removal of the 'Accept' prompt - there's a security mechanism in place against those who might randomly enter client IDs in order to connect to a remote machine for fraudulent purposes. Such connections are flagged after a number of failed attempts, and the user's account gets blocked due to potential misuse of our service. Best, Dan | Techinline

Keith from NetTechPRO

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.

Pros

I like the ease of the client being able to go to fixme.it and initiating the remote session. The value for the features is incredible compared to other remote clients. Over the years it has really exceeded my expectations in terms of features and how it works. The latest updates in the last few years supporting multiple monitors has been nice as well as cropping the video to fit the guest screen. I do wish it was a bit easier to make customer notes on a client without having to be connected to them. I really think this program is very powerful for my business and I have over 50 unattended clients. I love the fact that I can troubleshoot system in the comfort of my office. Heck I can even wear my pajamas during the process!! haha

Cons

I think it needs more features, like being able to lock the remote keyboard and mouse. I would also like to see making the remote system screen go black option so while I am completing tasks the client does not see the tools I am using to do so. I would also love to see remote file transfer option to and from the remote system. The most important is being able to install the unattended client without the remote user's intervention.

Response from Techinline

Replied September 2017

Hi Keith, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Actually, we have three file transfer options, including drag-n-drop, copy-paste and clipboard transfer. Here's a short YouTube video we've made to showcase these features: https://youtu.be/1qLCOUBsf5c Best regards, Dan | Techinline

Michael from Complete Technology Services

Long time user

I have used Logmein, Teamviewer and Fixme extensively along with sharing some small use with other products. FixMe is by far the easiest for my company and its customers. Install is easy and it is safe. I support a lot of the medical community and it being HIPAA compliant is a big plus.

Pros

Easy to have remote users install. Simple console. Great value for money.

Cons

No Apple support, no multi user support.

Price and ease of use.

FixMe.IT is very easy to use and is extremely reliable.

Pros

I find that end users have a very easy time navigating the interface when walking them through connecting to their workstation using the FixMe.IT website. Setting up unattended access is a breeze. The layout of the drop down menu when connected to workstations is very simple and intuitive. It has many useful features including Scaling, which is definitely needed when working off high resolution screens like my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Being able to pan across multiple screens on a workstation or just locking into one specific screen is a very nice feature as well. I definitely use the screen recording function when doing demos along with the laser pointer and marking pen. Saving the recording and sending it to users is always appreciated. Being able to transfer files between my workstation and end users workstation is a must and works great. My favorite feature that was recently added to FixMe.IT is being able to work on multiple computers at once. I have a 3 monitor setup in my office and I can be doing multiple tasks remotely for one or many clients at once. The fee for this service is very reasonable.

Cons

I wish FixMe.IT supported MACs. Since I do not support many MACs it is not a huge problem, but would love to see this feature added.

Jon from Clayton Research

Industry: Computer Networking

FixMe is exaclty what I need

Amazing consistency, fast, stable, can keep up for extended periods of time, can enable always on remote.

Pros

FixMe can do one off, or dedicated remote control. Simple, never have any problems.

Cons

Only con, file transfer is kind of weird, other than connection issues that are not FixMe issues, it worked every time.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

personal experience with support at fixme.it, price, ease of use

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2019

Hi Jon, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows to exchange files/folders via drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and the standard Send File button. You can find more information on the file transfer options here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Could you please specify what you mean by the weirdness of file transfer? Or, if you are experiencing some sort of issues with it, please let our support team know (support@techinline.com). Best, Dan | Techinline

Dexter from MegaPC

Industry: Computer Networking

Perfect alternative to the more expensive options out there!

Extremely positive. Covers 99% of my remote work (1% is Mac). For the value and the consistency of connection there is really no other product that comes close.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to deploy Quick to connect Enough flexibility for my needs Excellent price!

Cons

No remote support of Macs No remote support from mobile device Columns in Expert application are not useful Multi screen support works but needs reminding of screen to focus on The above really is very minor in the scheme of the product overall

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Cost. Ease of connection. Success after the trial period.

Sheldon from The King Corporation

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

Pros

We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

Cons

None I can think of. We are always putting in suggestions to add features like notification when one of the clients goes of line, etc. Their support staff response quickly and gives the ideas consideration. This is really a pro, rather than a con but the form to complete this survey required me to put in at least a 100 characters in the Cons.

John from Abyasa

Our first choice in remote desktop applications

For us fast and accessible customer support is paramount - our clients love the ease at which they can show my team the issue they want fixed or have my staff take control of their screen and demo a new feature etc. We have excellent reviews for the support we offer and a part of that is due to the ease of sharing desktops using FixMe.IT

Pros

The image quality and response times are excellent even with a poor internet connection. In extreme situations we still have access to our client's screens long after the accompanying Skype call has lost its connection. It very cost effective as we do not need a license for everyone in the team, we rarely need more connections at any one time than the 3 seats we have purchased. Our clients find it very easy to connect and it is the desktop sharing app which is blocked least by our customers - all UK Higher Education Institutions with strict security policies.

Cons

We have used it for so long we no longer find anything that we would like changed.

Rob from Integrity Tech Solutions

Simple and easy to use

This service is just plain easy to use and works everytime...

Pros

I currently use Logmein and FixMe.IT and for the price FixMe.IT is easy to use and works as it should. you can set up unattended access. we have a link on our website to direct our clients to use when we need access that is not setup as unattended.

Cons

Only Windows based computers we can not access Apple computers

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

price and ease of use simple to deploy

James from PPG Industries, Inc

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Already stated earlier in the review.

Pros

>It is very easy for the customer to get connected >Managing multiple computers is a great feature >Transferring files is a piece of cake >Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer >You can't beat the cost >Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more. I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen. This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

Cons

The only current downside is when I remote in with my new laptop the window for viewing the customer's screen is very small. I contacted customer support and they responded very quick to let me know they are working on this one.

Mark from Micronetics, Intl.

Easy to Connect with Customers

We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Please read comments. All positive.

Cons

None really.

Lisa from Centaur Associates

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Highly recommend this solid product!

I can't recommend this program enough. It solves all of my needs to connect to PCs I own, and other PCs. The "unattended" client feature is great.

Pros

This program is so simple to use. I primarily use this program for my daily remote work on our server and desktop PCs, but we also use it for connecting to our numerous remote locations. I've never had a problem connecting or working on computers. It's invaluable for my job.

Cons

I would say the only difficulty I have with this program is directing a client to get to the website to start the session. If the computer user needs me to connect to their computer, and they have very little computer skills, sometimes it takes a few tries to get them to find "fixme.it" in their browser. This is more of a user issue, but still, it takes a bit of time occasionally.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

It's an affordable option which allows me a lot of flexibility.

I have been using FixMe.IT for several years and it works excellent for remote support scenarios

Makes my life easier to fix things for clients instead of trying to walk them through or have them describe error messages.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to setup unattended access clients. The ability for it to run as a service so that users do not need to be logged in for unattended access to work and you can easily switch between windows users on a machine without having to reconnect.

Cons

Current inability to rename groups of unattended access machines. Inability to search on group names in filter list (filter only works on machine names). Inability to have systems on low bandwidth connections reduce. Would like confirmation option when clicking to share *MY* desktop with end user (blue button, because I have accidentally clicked that button when trying to click the yellow one and there is no way to back out before first sharing your desktop with the end user). No OSX/MacOS support.

Clay from Ingram Consulting LLC

Excellent Remote Software!!

I use FixMe.IT on a daily basis. Starting using in August 2018. I am a one man shop. Been in business for over 23 years. This software has made me very proactive and my customers love my response times. They do not have to wait for me to come onsite. One of the best purchases I have made for my customers and myself.

Pros

Ease of use getting my customers connected with a client ID and the unattended access feature.

Cons

I cannot name one negative thing. It is a perfect fit for my business.

Pricing and monthly billing

Christopher from CD Computer Services

Great and easy to use Remote Software

Being able to remotely manage clients on a day to day basis.

Pros

- Easy to setup and use. Direct client to site and grab 6 digit code and go. - Unattended client is great for remote access. Just install and system is auto-added to your list - File transfers are as easy as drag and drop and then accept on client side. Can work in the background while files transfer. - Management screen makes it easy to chat with clients and see groups of clients together and their current status - Seeing whether the PC is in use makes interruption a lot less frequent. - Recently fixed issue with controlling multiple clients. (before had to back out and then go back to your list to open a session (was limited to only 1 active session) - Very cost effective versus other solutions.

Cons

Sadly does not support Macintosh PC's at this time. Has no tablet/phone app like some other remote software (would be nice for remote support on things like Android and Apple tablets)

Nigel from Advanced VB Solutions, Inc.

Support using FixMe.IT

Good to excellent

Pros

a) It is extremely light b) It provides a great number of Unattended clients. c) Unlike the major competitors software, it does not crash on Win 10 updates d) About 1/3 of the yearly cost of the major competitors offerings

Cons

a) When the client has customized their screen, is not always easy to see the download meter. For example, if the client's screen has a dark background, the meter is almost impossible to determine.

Larry from Space City Systems

Works well at a price that fits my business.

Pros

Fairly simple with most of the useful features anyone could want in a product like this. Lacks a couple of features the competition has, but those aren't critical.

Cons

Expert application only works on Windows, wish there were a version for iOS. (I can remote-control my PC from my iPhone with VNClite so it CAN be done.) Also, its easy to transmit a file from the expert PC to the client PC; there is no feature to do the reverse. Why not?

Response from Techinline

Replied March 2018

Hi Larry, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! There are several options to transfer a file from the client PC to the expert: 1) when running Remote Desktop Control, you can transfer files from the client PC to your own machine by using either drag-and-drop or copy/paste, or 2) the client can use the Send File button located in the top left corner of the Client Application. Best, Dan | Techinline

Daniel from Digltal Despair Computer Repair

Simple and Effective

Pros

The ease with which I can connect to client machines from anywhere I have an internet connection and the ability to reboot to safe mode without user assistance is invaluable in troubleshooting.

Cons

No Complaints with this software/service.

Paul from Saracen

We just use it. It just works very well.

Quick and easy support for all our Windows clients.

Pros

The recent multiple connections feature is fantastic. We like the way it is continually progressing.

Cons

Hardly any cons at all, no real complaints. That said, the interface could be inproved a bit. We would really like to have a "last seen" column.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2018

Hi Paul, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the "last seen" column - if you're referring to the current status of an unattended computer, you can check when the computer was last used by going to the Unattended Clients list and hovering over the Not In Use status in the Activity column. Please visit our support center for more details: https://docs.fixme.it/unattended-access/managing-unattended-client-list If you have something else in mind, please don't hesitate to share your suggestions with our support team at support@techinline.com. Best, Dan | Techinline

Jon from Specialty Enterprises,Inc.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

My experience has been fantastic. I can put it on my home machine and work machine. I

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

Pros

I like that I can Sort the unattended Machine by Customer. I also like that it does not use a browser to connect to the customer

Cons

Not Much- I think that they can work on the multi screen function a bit When there are multi screens the resolution is way too small.

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2017

Hi Jon, Thank you for your feedback! Have you already tried our new scaling features? Here's a short video that shows how they can help you adjust the size of the remote screen: https://youtu.be/NoryfEpF-CE For instance, if you're working on a remote desktop that has a much smaller screen resolution than yours, you can either scale it to window and then resize it according to your preferences, or choose the Optimal View option (this one automatically calculates the optimal settings based on your and your client's current screen resolution). Regards, Dan | Techinline

Simon from Eagle Accountancy UK Ltd

Great tool!

Generally pretty good

Pros

Access to client desktop withou the need for traveling to them

Cons

gets blocked by a couple of either products/firewalls and have been unable to get installed at clients as a result

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

location, ease of use plus interface plus at the time was priced better.

Ryan from Lucas Technical Services LLC

Fast and Reliable

Pros

I'm a small business offering managed services (MSP) to my clients. Remote Monitoring solutions usually include some form of remote access but it's no comparison to FixMe. By keeping them separate I don't have to be concerned about setting up access all over again if I switch RMM solutions in the future. For my residential clients I can use FixMe in conjunction with apps such as CCleaner Cloud to connect and then patch applications. FixMe is the framework in which I build my business.

Cons

I would like to see electronic auditing as a future feature. I want to be able to see the system specs on a unattended system without having to connect and view it manually. A Mac client would also be nice.

Zachery from Shasta QA

Quick and easy to use. Nice GUI for grouping and monitoring.

Pros

- I enjoy how easy it is to see my connected computers and their online status, being able to name them, group them or remove them from a group. - The spreadsheet totals for connection times is very useful for showing clients the work/time put into maintenance or troubleshooting on their devices. - It is nice that the program is not reliant on a browser. lightweight. - Very quick, patient, efficient, and friendly with customer service.

Cons

- Customization is present but not as easy as I would like. It feels like I have to read manuals in many places and put work for my branded page or template to really shine. If they added more ease and options for customizing the client seen windows and page that would be great! - This is an extra but I wish after a connection the program could prompt you for notes on what was performed and that would be included in the spreadsheet for connection times. Currently, I am writing in a different program and having to track all those notes, times/dates/client, and then attempt to incorporate them into the spreadsheets I send to my clients but it's not as clean in two different documents or takes an additional amount of time to combine them and make it look nice.

Craig from Software Support Technician

Pros

I like that the program does not need to be installed on the customers computer. It connects fast and allows for support

Cons

Sometimes when connecting to customers widows of programs open behind other windows. So this makes you minimize other windows. Also that it temporarily installs in the temp folder. If Windows security is set to not allow this the program cannot be used.

Response from Techinline

Replied August 2018

Hi Craig, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! If the app opens behind other windows, simply click on the FixMe.IT taskbar to make it active - this way you won't have to minimize other windows. Regarding the installation of the Client app, it is downloaded to the temp folder by default. If you need to permanently install the FixMe.IT Client app on the remote user's PC, you can use one of the options described here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/installing-client-application-on-a-remote-computer Best, Dan | Techinline

Ryan from Custom Computer & Networking Solutions, Inc.

Satisfied overall

Pros

Ease of use and it's features for supporting multiple displays. Addition of ability to control more than one computer at a time was a great update.

Cons

Wish they had a way to set it to low bandwidth so that high res background pictures would not attempt to send over slower connections or to tell it to not send so it improves user experience when bandwidth is limited.

Response from Techinline

Replied April 2018

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback and for being our valued customer! To speed up a slow remote connection, you can specify image quality during Remote Desktop Control/View. To do that, click the Options button on the session toolbar and choose Image Quality => High Speed (displays the remote desktop as an 8-bit color image). Best, Dan | Techinline

Bob from Soft Green Corp

reliable, fast, easy for me and my customers to use

Pros

The service's reliability is very good- near 85 percent of connections without any loss of connectivity during sessions.

Cons

The loss of connectivity during sessions, once a loss occurs, seems to recur often. These losses effect me sometimes often.

Response from Techinline

Replied July 2018

Hi Bob, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Sorry to hear that you've been running into frequent connectivity issues lately. FixMe.IT guarantees a fast and stable connection to any machine located in any environment, so normally working with the application shouldn't result in any dropped connections. Please reach out to our support team at support@techinline.com - they'll provide all appropriate assistance with getting these issues resolved. Best, Dan | Techinline

Ethan from WWF

Review for Fixme.it

I have been able to seamlessly resolve all desktop issue with all users who are based outside of my current office

Pros

Easy to use logging on as admin is seamless little delays when connecting easy for user to allow connections

Cons

No computer info or history of connections Difficulty connecting back when loss of connection

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Price, ease of use for user

Bruce from Bruce Crosby Consulting

I have been very pleased with the my overall experience. Product works well.

I do not have to leave my office to service my multi-national customer base.

Pros

Ability to connect to multiple computers at the same time, is a very useful. As an I.T. professional, I routinely connect to many computers at once, when deploying many computers at once. Or when stopping a virus attack, I can quickly get to all computers on any network I need to.

Cons

Techinline Ltd billing system, no grace period. they claim 1 day but haven't seen that yet. keeps cancelling my service, if payment is not received on 1st attempt. Other suppliers will try more than once before cancelling anything.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2018

Hi Bruce, We rely on a third-party platform, Bluesnap, to handle our billing matters. By design, the Bluesnap system cancels a declined order on the following day after the original failed auto-renewal attempt. The main purpose of this is to ensure that there are no subsequent repeat charge attempts whenever any payment is declined. At the same time, we assure you that the FixMe.IT application provides a 1-day grace period, which means that we keep your subscription active for 1 full day whenever the auto-renewal payment is not processed by Bluesnap. We also reach out with a failed renewal notice and provide instructions for submitting the payment. After one day, i.e. when the subscription expires, you may use the 'Renew License' option within the Expert app to submit the payment. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our sales team at sales@techinline.com. Best, Dan | Techinline

Edgar from Gulf Coast Technical Consulting, LLC

Excellent value

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive, very reliable, supports multiple remote sessions at once.

Cons

Really needs a Mac, iOS, and Android version for cross platform support.

Price

Rich from Skyridge Design Team

Great value for the money but lacks a very helpful feature

Pros

For the most part, the software works very well. I have been able to connect to nearly all of my client computers. I do like the ability to have a person for to fixme.it and start a support session for a "one off" support call.

Cons

I'm still waiting for the ability to have multiple logins (not simultaneous) for a single account. I need to be able to give a specific person access to a group of client computers for remote support. I.e. If I have groups named Client A, Client B, and Client C, I want to another person be able to log in with their email and password and have access to Client C computers. There is also a minor issue of some sort with Server 2008. On a regular basis I am not able to connect to that computer. It appears the connection works but I never get the screen for remote access. When that server is rebooted I have access for a few days but then something happens and I can only RDP to that server.

Response from Techinline

Replied June 2018

Hi Rich, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the issue with Server 2008, please submit a ticket to support@techinline.com so that our support team could investigate the issue and provide any necessary assistance. Best, Dan | Techinline

Leonard from Vertex One

Excellent Remote Management

Pros

Great tool for managing dozens of client computers

Cons

used to be lackign features, but is a lot better lately. I would like it to work better with remote systems that have more then 2 screens. I use it a lot in 6 screen clients and its a pain.

Response from Techinline

Replied November 2018

Hi Leonard, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! When connected to a remote computer that has 2 or more screens, FixMe.IT shows all displays on your local screen by default. To simplify working with remote systems that have multiple monitors, you can take advantage of the multi-display tool, which allows you to switch between individual screens you want to work with: https://docs.fixme.it/features/using-the-multi-display-tool Best, Dan | Techinline

Tony from ZSA Legal Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Single license user

Overall, I have had a very good experience with Fixme.it, it works great and does everything I need it to do on PC's.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and that I can set it up so I can log in when they are not around.

Cons

It has become an issue more and more that the software is not Mac compatible. This is becoming a bigger and bigger requirement and needs to be addressed soon.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Mostly cost, I tried it because it was less expensive and kept using it because it worked well and did everything i needed it to do. However, more and more of my home users are moving to Mac and so it's becoming a bigger issue.

Justin from Global Financial Credit, LLC

Fantastic value when you have far more computers than people to remote into

Remoting into any Windows PC either via a very convenient pin or unattended access.

Pros

Fantastic price compare to competitors It has all of the features you can expect at the price point. It is a very solid program. I have never had an issue with it. It always works. Support is good and responsive.

Cons

It is a little light on features, but at the price point, I don't expect much more. It would be nice if it auto-refreshed the unattended list. Sometimes you have to go back to the unattended in order to find out of the computer is back online after a reboot because sometimes the information on the home page doesn't update as quickly.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Fast, Easy Connections at an Affordable Rate

Fast and easy remote connections to clients needing help along with unattended access clients that need ongoing or after hours support.

Pros

Simple, Quick and Easy connections to remote clients needing help. With other software the installation of a remote support utility takes too long, and IMO, shouldn't be installed at all. We need to connect, do our work, and disconnect without having to deal with install issues on top of the problems we are connecting in to fix. TechInLine lets me do just that with a run-only version of the connection utility, while still offering expanded options including an unattended access client.

Fraser from Rhea Limited

This is a great alternative to LogMeIn, Teamviewer and other such tools.

Cost effective and fast remote control for unattended and one off connections........exactly what you need.

Pros

Simple and reliable as well as being great value for money. Slowly but surely features are being added such as the recent update to allow multiple remote control screens at once (previously you could have multiple connections, but only remote control one at a time)

Cons

Software doesn't support OSX so I'm forced to use Teamviewer for my OSX customers. Also it would be nicer if the app was also web based so we could use any computer to remote control etc without installing software, even if it was more limited.

Best remote desktop software I have used to date.

Pros

Easy to set up unattended access Useful UI on remote host as well as master computer. Super fast connection speed over LAN and even over the net.

Cons

Can only have one unattended license per remote computer. Can only have one expert client oen at the same time.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2018

Hello, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the ability to open multiple expert apps at the same time, I would say that this is more of a licensing question rather than a con. Our licensing is based on concurrent technicians, which means that you can open only one expert app using your account at a time. To have it opened on multiple machines at once, you will need more licenses. However, you can share your account with others if needed (provided that you're not using it yourself), create sub-logins and run as many concurrent sessions as you need to. Best, Dan | Techinline

John from Tegeus Ltd.

Good product, we've been using it for years

Pros

Ease of use Speed Easily customisable Easily deployable

Cons

No IOS or Android client or manager Limited to 150 machines