• Pros

• "It's usability is excellent. It is easy and I love the interface."

• "Mention is very easy to use and pretty effective."

• "The ease of use and the accurate finding makes this product amazing! Mention has found every media mention for my company no matter how small. The pricing is also incredible. "

• Cons

• "It can be a bit laggy at times, but somewhat manageable. You would also need support from their rep during the initial setup to train you on how to use and maximize the app’s full potential."

• "It might have been a little more precise. While Mention is really great, it's best to combine it with some other similar app."

• "It can be a bit complicated if you're not used to software like this, but if you're patient you can figure it out."

Browse Mention Reviews

Abigail from The Growth Metric

Great for social media monitoring and measuring social sentiment

It helped monitor competitor mentions, my brand's mentions and most importantly it helped gauge how people felt about my brand, whether positive, negative or neutral.

Pros

I originally signed up for mention to measure the social sentiment of one of the brands I managed. My first choice was Hootsuite but the form wasn't loading so I decided to try Mention. Best decision I ever made! After signing up and setting up keywords to measure, alerts and dashboards, I forgot about Mention because it wasn't giving me info on past activity, I got an email from Account Executive at Mention and we scheduled a 15 minutes call to walk me through mention and answer my questions. The call helped me understand how to use mention, It also explained why the social sentiment dashboard wasn't showing much info. Mention doesn't show past data only data from when the account is set up. I liked the email alerts on competitors social media mentions, I wanted to know who was mentioning my competitors and why, and if they were journalists, I could use Hunter and Clearbit to get their emails so I could send them a pitch. I think the pros of Mention are: Good support from the Mention team, simple interface that is easy to use and resources such as webinars to make the most of the software, email alerts on competitors mention on social media, blogs, forums etc. And of course the simple social sentiment dashboard.

Cons

The brand I used Mention on was a small brand with little activity, and most social media interactions were in the past after we ran a campaign. Which didn't help much because Mention only showed data collected after setting up. I wish I could get sentiment from past activity so I can measure how my brand was viewed then and now.

Kristi from Novarad

Mention gets all the mentions

Back in the day, we’d monitor news with Google Alerts which was obviously a terrible idea. Mention picks up stuff lightning fast and it’s incredibly affordable if you're on a budget and looking to get in to more serious media monitoring. I can’t recommend Mention enough as a user-friendly, cost-effective, thorough solution. It also offers more advanced options for when your budget or need increases.

Pros

It’s a cost-effective, in-depth monitoring solution.

Cons

I wish more features were available to base plans, even on an a la carte basis.

Reasons for Choosing Mention

Meltwater was far too expensive and incredibly restrictive as far as terms and conditions. Beware of auto-renewal.

Anastasia from Intermedia

Monitoring service

It can be a helpful tool for Marketing since it is a great way to track, for example, your brand mentions or your service/goods mentions.

Pros

I use Mention as a monitoring service. It is easy to review email alerts, easy to use dashboards. It has a friendly interface and simple navigation.

Cons

Price is too high in my opinion. Third-party integration seems to be not so easy. Has limitations about some social networks.

Andy from Comunicano, Inc.

Metion monitors social media so you don't have to.

Not much that I can't get from others . Over time Mention has lost its luster and is easily replaced by other tools.

Pros

Mention is easy to set up, and provides reporting on what's going on in social media based on what you want it to track.

Cons

Mention is constantly asking me to log in again and validate my accounts with services like LinkedIn. This is troubling as it impacts timely deliver, and is more of an interruption than a benefit. It's like LinkedIn or Facebook don't trust them.

A much better replacement for Google Alerts!

Mention is a very efficient tool for PR pros who are in charge of brand reputation and issues management. It is very useful in catching online mentions that can be an issue starter. And being able to see it early on can help avoid turning these issues into a full-blown crisis.

Pros

For quite a long time, I’ve been relying on Google alerts to help me scan the internet for any mentions of my brand. Subscribing to Mention has been one of my company’s best decisions as it gives you more comprehensive results in scouring the internet with brand mentions that can either be good or detrimental to your brand. It has a great and easy to use dashboard. It also has an advanced notification system that delivers quality alerts straight to your inbox. I also like that it can also scan Twitter for brand mentions, leading to a more prominent media article that I always miss in Google alerts.

David from Elastic

Great to monitor your brand

Pros

I like a lot the fact you can easily monitor everything about your brand on social medias, web sites, ... And also easily filter out what you don't want (the noise). For example, I'm not interested in the job offers related to my software. Excluding a website or a given term from the alerts is super easy and efficient.

Cons

Nothing really. The website and its mobile version are easy to use. The email I'm getting every day is perfect.

October 2015

Mike

October 2015

If you can get it in the budget, it's a no brainer

I only used the trial so I don't have a long history with the service. I've been a marketing professional for over 10 years and understand the value of time, knowledge and keeping up with discussions going on about your product and the people associated. I'm impressed with how easy it is to set up and get back to work... you can tweak settings as you start getting results to really hone in on what you're after. There's no point rambling on about Mention, it simply does what you expect it to do in an intuitive way.

Pros

Quick to set up, easy to adjust, friendly and responsive support staff... fast learning curve!

Cons

You get pretty flooded with results in the beginning which can be overwhelming and turn some people off that the service has just thrown a wide catch net over the internet and giving you everything! BUT it's only as good as what you put in... it's up to YOU to get the most out of it, put in the right search terms, the right filters and it's amazing how accurate it can be. The con here is that it might be a good idea in the onboarding phase to ensure people understand this (maybe I missed it).

Response from mention

Replied October 2015

Thanks a lot for testing Mention and leaving this great review. I appreciate how accurately you describe the challenge of setting up the search correctly with our filters to avoid being flooded with irrelevant results. It's great that you pointed it out, we will work on emphasis this during the on-boarding phase, as you mentioned.

Great for easily tracking mentions

Great experience overall that allows me to easily react to mentions.

Pros

Makes it easy and fast to track mentions and react to them in a timely manner. You can even sign up for timely email notifications.

Cons

Could be a slicker design, especially in their email notifications, with easier to follow mention type categories within that.

Iván from 2iM Marketing

Versatile and complete tool to know the mentions

For many years it is important to know what is said online before creating and publishing your content on social networks. In this case mention is one of the best tools not only to know the mentions of the brand, it also allows to know the mentions by each social networks

Pros

You know the mentions for each social network. Separately, determining the quality of each mention, with a scale

Cons

the reports that arrive to the email must arrive at the moment and with other metrics. Including a thematic reports would be great

Kate from Alongside (Formerly Qimple)

Brand mention monitoring on autopilot.

Smooth, powerful and helpful.

Pros

We use mention to send Slack messages whenever someone mentions our brand or website online. This effortless way of keeping tabs on who we should say thank you to, or to monitor the success and activity of marketing campaigns really helps us stay on top of things.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say! If you want more powerful options, you do have to pay but even the free options are super helpful.

Coy from Divining Point

Okay Monitoring Service, But Buyer Beware - No Option to Cancel

Most poor reviews come from disgruntled clients who proceed to trash the company. This is not a positive review, but to be fair there are some positive qualities about the application. For starters, do your homework and review all the options available. Turns out there are other companies with more robust platforms that offer more services for a lower price. Mention offers decent monitoring services for companies that don't have PR teams with the ability to focus on monitoring. You can set up alerts (up to a point, before getting charged again) and manage the results to attempt to get focused. Even so, there is a ton of noise that has to be filtered out. For the time you spend tooling around with the app you could actually set up other methods to get the same results. For us, Mention didn't quite offer all the value for the price and upsells. We restructured our PR to be smarter and narrow in on specific sources for each campaign - something our clients greatly appreciate. Attribution is easy to measure without using Mention, so it was obvious to us that we are paying a premium (over a quarterly premium and upsells) for a service that isn't doing much for us. That may not be the case for you, but when we opted to end our agreement, Mention's answer was basically "I don't care, pay me my money". Not a very good look and definitely prevents me from ever considering them again even if they upgraded their services in the future.

Pros

The solution offers online monitoring that includes news, social media, message boards, and forums. There is an added cost to include traditional news sources like TV & Radio, but the extra cost makes the overall package more expensive than other solutions on the market. The setup team was actually good, so the initial experience with the company was positive.

Cons

With exception of message boards and forums, you can reasonably achieve the same results using Google Alerts. For the cost and non-cancellable contract, you can actually fill in the gaps with just a little bit of leg work and some ingenuity. We ended up having to manually monitor review sites (like TripAdvisor), regardless of the promises made by Mention. That was pretty inconvenient. Additionally, we found quite a bit of chatter that wasn't being picked up by Mention. Eventually, we had to ask ourselves what's the point of paying so much money for the service. Mention doesn't break contracts, even if you're paying the premium for quarterly payments - which most ethical companies offer knowing that you may have to make a break. Their handling of that request leaves a lot to be desired.

Reasons for Choosing Mention

At the time we felt that Mention offered a robust listening device for areas that seemed blocked off to us. There were a couple of other solutions we demo'd that didn't have the ability to monitor message boards and forums. After further review, we found there actually are. That's on us. We should have done more homework. Hopefully you will, too. Now having used the app for awhile, we realize it's basically an expensive Google Alerts with a little bit of social listening thrown in the mix. Knowing what we know now, we wouldn't have purchased their solution.

August 2016

Nicole from Quantum CIQ

Industry: Government Relations

August 2016

Fantastic Media Monitoring service

I was an early adopter of Mention App and have seen it grow from strength to strength. Compared to high priced media monitoring from large companies on offer - it is often quicker, more precise and always covers the full social, online and offline news environment. I use it for my clients and highly recommend it.

Pros

Ease of use, quick set up and accurate results. In built-sentiment analysis is useful. It's also helpful you can connect your social accounts to Mention and use the dashboard to respond to customer queries.

Cons

Not as evolved in the visualisation of data as competitors, but this isn't a big con because the data gathered is timely, precise and relevant (which other platforms struggle with). But would be great to see more options to display data.

Darla from SOTC

Mentions is Awesome!

I like the way you can limit the amount of feedback by blocking those you know don't belong and adding key words and using key words to block. I've been using this product for about two years. I'm a one person PR shop so it really saves me time in searching for those commenting about our school.

Pros

I get notifications by email about people talking about the school. It covers all social media and all sources on the web. It's really great and easy to use.

Cons

It's pretty pricy for a school but they do have a free option that is what I use. They used to have a larger number of free mentions but now it's only 100 which isn't many. I reach my max by the end of the first week of the month. I wish they had an educational discount.

Frédéric from Eptimum

Mention allows me to monitor my brand and competition easily.

I can monitor any word, brand or name I want, giving me a headstart upon dealing with certain subjects.

Pros

What I like about Mention is the speed with which it finds the occurrences of the keywords I indicate to it. Rather than my competitors, I observe with this tool the vivacity of certain themes.

Cons

The interface is empty and not very intuitive. Fortunately, email alerts allow me to quickly access the last mentions of my keywords, because I don't use the web page where my information is collected, or very little. But this is a minor detail, because it is of particular interest to full-time community managers.

Anastasia from NetHunt CRM

I've tried many services...

Pros

I've tried many services to monitor our brand mentions and all of them start showing you too many junk and irrelevant matches. In comparison, I've found Mention to be the most precise monitoring tool, which takes info from the quality sources and never skipping the more obscure ones, but only if that's relevant. Also, monitoring Twitter is a nice and useful addition.

Cons

I've been using mention sine it had a free tier and as far as I know, there is none anymore. So, be prepared to shell out, but it's definitely worth it.

The easiest tool to monitor media

Pros

When I started my work 3,5 years ago I tested a lot of media monitoring tools and Mention keep being the best so far. The first thing - it's clear and easy. The second - it lets me reply on Twitter mentions without leaving the app - it saves time. The third - I can see in the right side of the app what's inside the mention so I can see if it worth my attention without leaving the app.

Cons

I don't have any cons in mind. Maybe the fact, that during these 3,5 years I've been using it the app missed some articles that turned out to be quite important.

Margarita from Wikium.ru

Infinity Functionality software

Pros

For brands legends startups writers stars successful businesses growing campaigns creators those, who love Mention Infinity constructive opportunities for campaigns to promote a startups, projects or a legendary brands. You can characterize the service as accessibility, mobility, infinity This service uses the most current methods for obtaining references to the brand Can be in a few clicks: Monitor social media in real time. Monitor a billion sources in more than 60 languages. Learn the most authoritative opinions about a brand or keyword. Connect social accounts for mobile response. Creation of actual reports and comparison of notifications. Export data to PDF or CSV. Teamwork with the team by exchanging alerts. Work with a mobile device. Team Mention it's lovely and best team

Ann from OutSystems

Mention is a good overall tool for measuring Share of Voice and tracking visibility.

Good overall look at Share of Voice versus our competition. Affordablility.

Pros

Ease of Use and Affordability. For getting a quick and relatively accurate overall Share of Voice reading, Mention is a solid tool. It is affordable and provides the basic functionality a marketer needs to measure social media and online mentions.

Cons

Granularity in results and being able to track Share of Conversation is limited. Accessing history is limited, as it only tracks from the time you set up a stream search. Limited in key word functionality and Boolean searches until you upgrade and then it gets more expensive.

Osa from iyasostuff

Learn all the secrets of your competitors

Pros

It's easy to learn whenever anyone is mentioned in the media. Do you want to keep track of your own mentions and protect your reputation? Mention can do that. Do you want to spy from your competitors so that you can easily adapt their innovative ideas for your own benefit? Mention can help you.

Victor from Information Technology

Love Mention!

Pros

You cant catch everything that's happening on the Internet around your brand. This is what's Menion for. It helps you find fresh mentions and discussions of the topics you're interested in, so you're always updated on the most recent development.

Great tool

Pros

I love how Mention scraps the web for mentions, tweets, news, etc. about your company and delivers it daily. I made a lot of personal connections with people who tweeted about us and I would have never known otherwise

Cons

A lot of times there are wrong tweets delivered to my email daily. especially if there's a similarity in names, I'm not sure how it can be fixed though.

Ferg from The Devins Network Inc.

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Comprehensive Community Engagement Tool

Mention is a wonderfully complex community engagement tool that allows you to complete many functional tasks that were likely separate streams of "work" for people in the past. There are several features that allow you to better engage with your community. There is also a nice high level analytics report tool to assess your metrics. There is also a great opportunity to customize messaging to your audience. Several of their filters help you keep an eye on performance within your network. Who's following, Who's not, Who's engaging with you. Give it a try !

Pros

It makes management of my social networks easier, less time involved.

Cons

Be sure to select the right frequency of "notifications" or you might overwhelmed by the updates. Your choice.

Rebecca from MAgic

Great, easy-to-use brand monitor

Pros

I love being able to see where our business is being mentioned! It's saved me a couple times to be able to respond to posts on Reddit and is a crucial part of our link building strategy now too. Its easy to navigate and filter through all of the sources and keywords you want to monitor.

Cons

It's a pretty straight forward tool! There's nothing I don't like. I use the basic subscription which has limited features, but I know I can upgrade for more.

Daniel from Brass Armadillo Antique Mall

Great tool for any size business

I enjoy the 'behind-the-scenes' work it does, plus the daily emails on what it finds. Very useful information.

Pros

I like the ease of setup and how it just works after that. The free level allows for anyone to easily get started.

Cons

Would like to see a pay-level between Free and Solo.

Reasons for Choosing Mention

Great reputation and ease of use.

A must have for your PR efforts

It's a really good bit of software. I just wish they'd introduce an 'unlimited mention' pricing tier, and make it affordable.

Pros

It's a social listening tool, so it monitors mentions of your brand, your competitors and even your market on social media. It tells you who's talking about your areas of interest, and what they're saying. This makes it easy to start a conversation with potential leads or influencers. But the feature I like most is the ranking of influencers for a social term - this helps you target your PR to the most important influencers.

Cons

It can be expensive, and the price is difficult to justify if you're a small business.

Jennifer from Metro Internet Marketing

Useful Tool

This tool does a lot of work for me. I do not have to scour the web to find all the places I have been mentioned. This tool does it for me. Worried about your reputation online? Get this tool and let it track that for you. Want to gain online visibility? Let this tool tell you where you can be found online. I love it and could not do my job without it.

Pros

Completely painless. Always on.

Cons

Does not bring me coffee.

Ruth from Glasshat

Easy to use brand monitoring tool for social media and the web

Pros

I really like that you can integrate this with Slack. It makes it easy to keep on top of brand mentions as soon as they come in. It's also really helpful that you can get a summary at the end of each day to tell you how many mentions you got and how many were positive / negative. You can also log in and tell it if something is positive or negative to help make your results more reliable.

Cons

There's not too much to dislike really. Admittedly you can get most of this data manually if you searched for it yourself rather than paying for it, but this tool really does help you to save time.

Umang from Outreach Nepal

Most easiest way to track your brand keywords

Pros

When you are managing various brands in social media one of the major or first thing you have to do is to get register with Mentions. Mentions is the tool by which you are able to track any keywords that are being type in social platforms. This way you can track if it is positive, negative or neutral comments.

Cons

I have subscribed to email reporting but this software email reporting is not up to mark is the least like of this software.

Esly from TraumaClinic Edições

Industry: Publishing

Helpful Information

I find out about books that are being sold illegally, or the wrong use of my name.

Pros

It spots things with my name that I need to know about for business purposes, such as books that are being sold illegally.

Cons

I don't understand it all that well, but it works for me.

Pam from Tilt365.com

Industry: Research

Mention helps you see your business grow!

We love watching the mentions of Tilt365.com grow every day on Mention capture software. We started out with only a few a day and within a month it got us to focus spreading the word. Now we're up to hundreds a day.

Pros

Great service and UX

Cons

Too pricey to upgrade. We can also do alerts on google for free.

Dave from PrimaryBid

Easy to use media monitoring software

I've used Mention off and on for a couple of years and just recently upgraded from the entry level package to one of the paid plans. It is easy and intuitive to use and customer support has been great. Start with the free plan and upgrade when you need to :)

Pros

Easy and intuitive

Cons

Pricing plans step up rapidly depedning on features

Monitor your brand and yourself around the web

Set it and forget it type tool that keeps working for you in the background and keeps looking for your "mentions" on the web.

Pros

- Goes much beyond Google Alerts and shows better data over time. - Searches for your mentions on the blogs, social media, Q and A sites, videos sites and literally everywhere. - You will get instant notification of your mentions. This is really helpful for brand reputation monitoring and link building.

Cons

Can't say much about the negatives. However, they may want to rationalize the pricing a bit. For small startups every cost matter.

Andrew from Resource Guru

Extremely useful for finding brand mentions

Pros

I like the fact that it helps me discover mentions of our company, Resource Guru, which I would never have discovered on my own. I also like the fact it takes up very little of my time. The email alerts are very handy - so, you hardly ever have to even log in.

Cons

It sometimes discovers irrelevant results which can be a little annoying. You can flag them as irrelevant but it won't necessarily prevent future irrelevant results. And I would rather see some irrelevant results in amongst relevant ones than miss out on some relevant results.

Laurent from Agence PRformance

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy, intuitive and scalable

I started using mention a few years ago for one of my tech client and it s been very useful to track down coverages and be informed on tweets for example, identify influencers..

Pros

Mention is a fast easy solution accessible to the least skilled operational. It offers a complete comprehensive look at all the mention of your brands on media, social networks. You can exclude wrong entries, bad sources and trains the tools to get better and better

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to go through too many results but that s the case with most of the solutions on the market

Mark from PlanMark

Helps Me Track Social Media Interactions!

By using Mention I've caught several instances where I was in the news and did not know it.

Pros

Easy to use. Once set up it does not require maintenance

Cons

Nothing! I love it! Cannot think of anything bad!

December 2015

Ben from HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.

December 2015

Great Product, Great Price!

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. is a financial company that wanted a better way to monitor our brand mentions across the web. With Mention, we found an easy to use product that would allow us to monitor our brand across the entire web (not just social sites that limit many other popular products). We're now able to identify and react all types of posts; significantly improving our engagement success. This also helps improve our customer service, by allowing us to quickly respond and alleviate customers that may need assistance. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a hold of their brand reputation. I'll be looking for this review post in my mention feed too :)

Pros

thorough, intuitive, great UI, allows multiple users and triage of assignments, detects all types of websites (not just social sites), good price, great customer service (but I rarely, if ever, need it), has an API and integrates with Zendesk amongst other systems,

Cons

doesn't archive mention data (eg if someone removes a post, the content is lost), doesn't show direct message content

Quentin from eFounders

Amazing product. For (social) media monitoring - listening, your brand but also all competitors...

We use it to follow all the industry trends of our projects and their competitors. We are always aware of everything and can manage the required actions to be taken very easily with different team members.

Pros

Ease to use, mobile applications, exhaustive features

Great online/media monitoring tool for your organization

Working for a local government, I like being able to monitor was residents and visitors are saying on social media about us. It's a very handy tool at no cost if you choose the right keywords and stay with the free plan.

Pros

Mention is an asset to individuals. organizations, companies, governments, etc. that want to keep track of what's being said online about them. I also like having a PC program/app that allows you to view the information.

Cons

There are limits on the number of items/keywords that you can track without upgrading to a paid plan, but the free plan is still quite good.

Norman from Private

Keep on top of social media

Mention does my searching of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others. I get straight forward alerts and jump to the results and appraise whether I'm interested or not. Brilliant service.

Pros

It does what it should very well

Cons

Nothing

Arijit from Marlabs Inc.

Excellent

Pros

It's usability is excellent. It is easy and I love the interface.

Cons

None as of now. I find the software good and usable.

March 2016

Stephanie M. from General Assembly

March 2016

Listen in listenin' with Mention

We've used Mention for quite a while now and it helps me stay on top of our social listening more than any other software app that I use. When I first joined the team, I was onboarded nicely by Mention and got up-to-speed on using the product quickly. We've overhauled other systems, but not this one!

Pros

-The workflow is simple and easy to learn. Also keeps you organized while displaying all the mentions you need to see. -Good for collaborating and helps stay on top of the customer experience. -The first thing I check when I get into the office and the last thing I do before I leave, which keeps us in the pulse of our audience.

Cons

-The icons for actions you can take on a mention are not as intuitive (although improved from when I first started using it) and you'd expect, which causes some confusion. -The influencer dashboard could also be more robust. -Delayed refresh isn't the best for real-time events, but does eventually catch up.

Vu Mark from myDevices

Pleased with my subscription

Mention has become a "must" for our social media monitoring, but the service goes beyond social media and captures more data on my brand and those that I track than Google Alerts does. I'm also pleased with the interactions I've had with my account managers and their occasional offers to do a screenshare tutorial.

Pros

It's efficient and finds content that Google Alerts misses.

Cons

A UI suggestion I made has not been implemented. Granted, it's just from one user, but it's a minor nuisance daily.

Derek

December 2015

One of my favorite apps!

Mention is exactly what I had been searching for. See, google alerts are only so good and they mostly show you articles that make it into the news. But as any good marketer knows, there are many conversations taking place across the web and social media. To use it, you just setup an alert similar to google alerts and then the results are populated with fresh posts/articles/comments/threads about your alert keywords. It will also send you an email with these alerts so you can stay up to date with recent posts. I find it helpful because I have a few different companies and this way I can stay on top of conversations that are happening without spending hours out of my day searching for conversations to join.

Pros

Ease of use. Saves time. Quick setup. Always works. Has filters to remove garbage sites. They improve the software often.

Cons

Would like more alerts for less money.

Korvi from JAAGO Foundation

Very useful to track your brands online and what people are talking about it.

Tracking discussion, conversation, good and BD reviews about your brand.

Pros

Quickly search the discussions and conversation about your brand, company or you and send it to you.

Great for knowing when your company is being mentioned on the social media

From a business owner's point of view, Mention was the ideal set and forget solution. We set it up, then I knew exactly how customers felt about our company.

Pros

- Loved how easy it is to set up - Once set, we were able to link to slack and get a report of what was happening on social media every day (regarding our brand) - It's one of those software products that blend in and help you when you need it; doesn't stay in your way

Cons

None. We really enjoy using Mention and would recommend to any online business owner!

Irene from International Policy Group

All the publications you want in one place

I use Mention every day fro media monitoring. We apply the filters that we need and this allows to get alerts on the news that are important for our business. I still can't believe we have information from different websites and Social Media platforms in just one place.

Pros

Mention is very easy to use and pretty effective.

Cons

That yo have a limit of publications that sometimes finishes fast.

Reasons for Choosing Mention

Mention was previously used by my workers and they recommended to me.

martin from Vermont Woods Studios

September 2016

Best app of it's kind that I'm aware of

Mention goes far beyond Google Alerts, although some results are questionable. I sometimes see results that don't mention the key phrase it's looking for.

Pros

Most results of any app I tried.

Cons

Some results don't match search criteria.

Cool tool

Pros

I really like the push notifications and ability to "train" it to properly find info that's relevant. I'v found out articles of mine were published via Mention, before the publisher informed me!

Cons

Nothing, I have no complaints, honest! :-)

Best tool for social media listening

mention has definitely help me to learn about my consumer that what exactly they are talking about

Pros

Being a sales person my major part of job includes searching new leads and also also keeping myself updated . Mention help me to keep track of mention of our company also some keywords . Its super easy to use and you can also mark sources as spam .

Cons

cost can be an issue if you want to have many features

Ian from BGP

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excellent product

Pros

The software is really useful, and can be tailored to needs, as well as focusing on just what you want.