• Pros

• "Soci is a great tool to 'set and forget.' It's easy to use and very reliable. "

• "The product is easy to use. We have three locations and it is easy to manage each. "

• "I absolutely love SOCI. I use it for every event I detail. I am a very visual person and this program helps me bring my clients vision to life. "

• Cons

• "I wish the "giveaway" feature was more robust. I like it, but would like to do more with it around criteria. "

• "It's not the prettiest interface but I see impovements."

• "I find it a little difficult to navigate Soci, but once you get used to it things get a little easier. "

Browse SOCi Reviews

Danielle from Bridge Property Management

EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation!

Pros

Everything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!

Cons

Honestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!

Mary Ann from Gene B. Glick Company

I LOVE Soci

Their customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.

Pros

I can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.

Cons

Responding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

We have a large portfolio that they were able to accommodate without additional charges for user logins., we like the ability to create post graphics with uploaded images, the reporting is great, etc.

It is not what was promised.

We use SOCI to post to 20 separate pages. It can be convenient if we want to post one thing to all of our Facebook pages. We also try to use it as a centralized hub for all comments/reviews/questions that come in over so many pages as there are over 10 of us that have access to those pages, and need to know what is and is not being responded to in real-time. The second is not practically functioning.

Pros

It will automatically format a single post for various platforms which gives it a leg up on competitors like Hootsuite.

Cons

So many things. Everything from the inability to copy and paste a post (necessary if you are posting to multiple twitter accounts) to an embarrassing lack of emojis for a social media-based platform, to actual hindrances to social media management as the inability to respond to Yelp reviews from the platform; the lag between a Google review being posted and it being reported, and the fact that updated Google reviews are not counted as new notifications, leading to unanswered reviews.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

Our corporate office made a deal with SOCI, where we would get a vastly reduced price through them.

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We would love the chance to connect with you further as your input is instrumental to our success. Please contact your CSM at your earliest convenience.

Amanda from Campus Adv

Brings it all together.

Soci does make things easier to post in advance and schedule. However, I would like for better virtual training videos that make the transition easier for new users.

Pros

I do enjoy that you can group all platforms in one, schedule posts out in advance and you can even connect the platforms if you want the same or different posts on any specific date.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

The other option is that we were posting on each platform separately and unable to schedule out posts.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2020

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! It is our mission to ensure platform adoption is seamless. That's why we offer live training sessions weekly in addition to SOCi University's self-paced training. Should you like additional support, we also offer adoption programs. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.

Jessica from American Family Care

SOCi Solves Social

Pros

The ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.

Cons

I'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

SOCi was the most robust platform for managing multi-locations with the ability to control location-specific views. The pricing module was transparent and the support was exceptional from the beginning!

Dee from JUSTIN ACE HARDWARE

Awkward at best

SOCi is almost awesome. For some businesses, perhaps smaller ones, SOCi would make posting across apps simplified. For my multi-location purposes, however, SOCi doesn't quite do all of anything, resulting often in frustration.

Pros

I manage Social Media for 4 stores, in 2 states. SOCi makes it easy to create 1 post and have it deploy on a certain date/time to either one store, or the stores in a state, or the entire group. Customer Service inquiries are always timely and polite.

Cons

SOCi is NOT a one-stop shop for social media management. You can post to Yelp, but not respond to reviews. You can respond to reviews on GMB, but not post. Emojies do not exist in posting anywhere. Conversations are clunky. Reporting is unreliable. Any posts made natively aren't captured in any way, but you HAVE to post natively sometimes because there is so much SOCi can't do. It would be great to even have 1 point of contact, like a dedicated customer service rep, but instead you email the onboarding team, and get a different person each time.

Response from SOCi

Replied January 2021

Dee, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you've had difficulty with the platform and sincerely apologize. We would love to connect with you further on these issues and invite you to contact your customer success manager or onboarding to do so.

Laura from Onnix Apartments

Love SOCI

Being able to see the analytics is great. I like seeing how we are improving our online presence.

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage and the upload process is great. I love being able to schedule our calendar ahead.

Cons

I would like to be able to delete posts that are no longer valid in bulk.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

This was in place when our company took over the property.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the stellar review, Laura!

Automation at the tips of your fingers!

Its been amazing to automate the social media presence process, its been proven these days that it makes a big difference if you stay present and engaged in the social platforms! Soci has made that a breeze.

Pros

The ability to observe and evaluate the results and trends on your social media accounts and their social media calendar is amazing too!

Cons

When compared to other options it's a bit pricey, but in all honesty is comparing apples to oranges because of its many features. I believe that a small business option should be given to maybe strike a lifetime deal.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

With the previous software we used we had a need to use third party integration software and it glitchy and problematic

Response from SOCi

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the rave review!

Jenna from Ginkgo Residential

SoCi Review - Beginning Use

This has been a great experience so far, it makes me want to publish posts in advance due to ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use and plenty of materials available.

Cons

Nothing that I have noticed yet! It took me a while to tell the difference of hashtag areas but now that I understand what that area is there, for I love it!

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

Site was down ALL the time and customer service was less than helpful.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the exceptional review, Jenna! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

brittany from Steadfast

Soci

I don't use most of the features, I would recommend focusing on the ease of access of the reviews

Pros

I like the notification system via email

Cons

hard to find the reviews, they should all be located in one place

more features

Response from SOCi

Replied September 2020

Brittany, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear that navigating reviews has been anything less than simple and sincerely apologize. We'd love to connect with you further on the issues you're running into so we can work to find a solution. Please reach out to support@meetsoci.com at your earliest convenience.

Michaela from Ace Hardware of Gray

Soci

I've only really had issues with the Mobile App Soci Go; (besides the minor problems on the App) I thoroughly enjoyed using the program. Sometimes it seems a little to complex with the conversation, reputation, and creative features. I like that App is always accessible even if I have some minor issues. Overall, I enjoy Soci.

Pros

I like the Scheduling Feature. I specifically like the ability to schedule all Social Networks at the same time.

Cons

The Mobile App Soci Go is a little too difficult to use everyday. It's set up just like the website so navigation is easy but there seems to have a lot of glitches. I also do not like when a post is scheduled, to adjust the time you have to adjust the time for all the social medias individually vs together.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

This program is Free to Ace Hardware retailers.

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your honest review. We're delighted to hear that our scheduling tool has been a huge help and look forward to continually improving.

Kendra from Shine of Midland

Franchising Meets Social Media

Overall... Phenomenal product! Phenomenal team! Unlimited possibilities! I cannot wait to explore more with our franchise libraries, our reputation scores/post tracking, and truly personalizing our location while staying "on-brand." Takes away the stress of getting posts out on time and staying in the minds of our customers. Gaining followers and coming up with creative posts is a new goal of mine!

Pros

I love, love, love that I can schedule social media posts ahead of time! This makes it a breeze for our small business to stay active and relevant on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn. It allows us , a franchise location, to stay connected to corporate as well. They can create company wide posts, while we can add our own local posts and adjust photos, hashtags, comments, etc. Everything social media in one spot... from posting to replying to comments and likes. Love the capabilities of this software... so much we can do with it!

Cons

Sometimes I cannot get hashtags or links to pop up. There is sometimes discrepancies between what was set to post and how the post actually shows up... tags or links aren't correct/working. Also, cannot delete posts or make changes very easily once it's posted... have to go into Facebook or Instagram to adjust at times. Also, relies heavily on a wifi signal to do any work; if the signal isn't strong the app does not work properly. However, the desktop version functions just fine. Customer support is great though!

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your exceptional review, Kendra! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving SOCi thus far. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Jeremy from Fogelman Properties

Still a Great Partnership

As a long-term client, my team continues to be impressed with their vision and their responsive and nimble attitude.

Pros

As the localized social marketing space changes strong partnerships are key and SOCi is that partner for us. As our needs grow, SOCi has as well. We are happy to have this partnership and a team that listens and responds.

Cons

As the platform grows and enhances, it is important that our teams keep up on these changes. This is a common challenge but their support team has never let us down.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

Our previous partner was unable to keep up with trends and necessary enhancements.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Jeremy, We are humbled by your compliments and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Ariel from Pinnacle Campus Living

All in one product

SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

Pros

I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

Cons

I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

Response from SOCi

Replied June 2019

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

Kayleigh from Redtail on the River

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Overall good experience

Overall it has been a very good experience. There has been a couple of times when I get annoyed by the software just because it needs a couple of updates and/or changes.

Pros

I use it everyday scheduling social media lists for my apartment complex. I am in charge of social media and having it schedule posts way in advance is very helpful. I have to post 7 different posts a day and I could not imagine trying to come up with that many posts daily. SOCi helps me plan everything in advance which I like a lot.

Cons

I sometimes do not like how the scheduling view works. It often had problems where it would switch between dats or social media platforms. When this happens you can not just switch it over you have to start totally over and it gets really annoying.

Response from SOCi

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your candor, Kayleigh! We are always open to hearing what updates you'd like to see as we want to provide you with the very best in platform experience possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to do so. We look forward to hearing your additional insights!

Terrie from 1-800-PACK-RAT/Zippy Shell

SOCi Review

The people at SOCi have been great to work with. Our requests have been taken into consideration and some have even been implemented.

Pros

Being able to see reviews from several sources from one place is great. The option to see competitor data by facility is helpful as is having permissions by location, group, division for who can see the information. The charts and graphs help us see at a glance how we are doing month over month. The initial setup was not too difficult, thanks to the help of the SOCi team.

Cons

It is difficult to pull the reports that are actually helpful to our team. We still have to manually pull reviews from other platforms - Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, etc. that SOCi does not work with.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

This was our first venture into 'review software'.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the stellar feedback, Terrie. We are happy to hear that you have seen some of your suggestions implemented as it is our mission to ensure that our customers can fully utilize our platform to their benefit! We look forward to keeping up the great work!

Kelcee from Archer & Hound

Product Review

It was a little rocky in the beginning and we were noticing a lot of errors in reports, our accounts unlinking, etc. We've had great experiences when dealing with support and they always were willing to schedule a call to get the issues fixed.

Pros

I like that we can submit feature requests to features that would be beneficial to use as users and they will submit a request for it. They really listen to what you need in SOCi to uniquely benefit you and your clients. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.

Cons

We were having trouble in the beginning with the accounts unlinking, not publishing content that was scheduled, etc. but we were able to get that resolved and are happy with this product.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

I did not have voice in choosing which software to go with when they decided to leave Sprout.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

The Social Media Managers before me decided to make the switch because they were unhappy with Sprout.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Kelcee! Our team is always happy to assist!

Maria from Aurora Apartments

Social Media Savior

I've used Soci before with another company, as I have been in the apartment management industry for 14 years. Soci has been very helpful, but again I usually end up the only person posting through Soci because others are intimidated by it.

Pros

I love the way it saves my history for future usage. I am also a huge fan of the event and news gallery.

Cons

I feel it may be very intimidating for some. A lot of information is given on many platform through Soci and it can be confusing.

Unsure, corp decision.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Maria! We're happy to hear that you've taken the time to get to know the platform. We encourage you to spread the word about our customer portal filled with how-to articles and more!

ashley from carpet one

SOCI for Reputation

Overall SOCi has been exceptional during the onboarding process and is willing to work with its customers to fix bugs. However, the platform could use some updates in regards to working with larger agencies.

Pros

I like how the platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also helps to streamline processes when it comes to reputation management and social posting.

Cons

There are some bugs when it comes to integrating their local listing system to their reputation management and social platform posting system.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

The support team at Yext was not responsive and blamed a lot of system issues on the users as well as Google when it was their own back end that was failing to sync data.

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ashley. We appreciate your feedback on listings in order to make the platform better for large agency users.

Berkley from AFC Urgent Care Downingtown

Great Social Media Software For Multiple Locations

Pros

This is a great way to post on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Business Profile, and Instagram all at once and also swap between specific locations. This is a very competitive choice compared to other ones out there and is ideal for a large franchise system.

Cons

It sometimes takes longer than I would like for posts to be entered, but I'm very impatient.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Berkley! We appreciate your honest feedback!

Emma from SmartBug Media

Social media posting and scheduling made easy!

We wanted to use SOCi to make it easier for locations to post local content to each of their social platforms. SOCi made it easy for us to get each community involved and subsequently boosted our page engagement and reach for the locations.

Pros

SOCi is the best social posting tool for businesses with multiple locations. We were able to bring people in at the location level and let them create posts that we are able to review before scheduling. The boosting tool and review tracking is also a HUGE plus. Seriously one of the best tools out there if you have multiple locations trying to post on social media and you want to keep everything on brand! We're very happy with SOCi!

Cons

The login process is a bit complicated the first time you log in but other than that I have no complaints.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your glowing review, Emma! It's wonderful to hear that SOCi has provided you with the tools to schedule and post to your social networks with ease.

Gonzales from WGI 3D Media & Marketing

For a company who pedals reputation management, your front facing sales team are rude &dismissive.

Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople. And you have no published prices which makes you wonder if you are going to get gassed by some slick-talking used car sales salesman, no offense s to used car salesmen, I used to be one.

Pros

I’ve used the platform for over a year, under another service and it works as advertised if you choose the right articles to post.

Cons

I’m looking to find a white-label solution and the first request and calendar meeting was just ignored and I was left waiting for your one salesperson. He explained that the appointment was set outside of his working hours and he was off the day of the meeting. Then he referred me to another, who set the meeting, and then never showed up, emailing after he was 25 minutes late, that you had a fire drill and would a later meeting be possible. Never heard from him again. Very unprofessional on both fronts.

Looking

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your candor, Gonzales. We are very sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our team!

Paris from Fogelman

Great tool in the Multi Family Industry

I enjoy using Soci. I think once you really see what the use is you can use it to your advantage.

Pros

The feature I like most about SOCI is how easy and user friendly it is. I have had different co workers from different generations who found it to be useful and easy to navigate.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really pinpoint anything because I do find it to be perfect for the reason we use it. It helps us ease the task of reputation management and gives us flexibility.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Your support means the world to us, Paris! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Kristin from Summit Ace Home & Garden

Review of SOCi

I really enjoy using this app and would recommend it.

Pros

Pros- love the scheduling aspect. I really like being able to schedule posts in advance. Also love being able to set up libraries to organize posts before I schedule them. I also love that you can drag and drop when on the scheduling/calendar page. I like being able to view the post schedule from a monthly glance and make changes on that screen as necessary.

Cons

My biggest concern with SOCi right now is the amount of times that I have an error when a scheduled post won't post on one or more of the platforms that I had scheduled it to post on. I did not have many error messages when I started with this software, but it seems like I have had more errors than ever these past two months. I have also tried to attend a training that had tech difficulties so I wasn't able to attend. I waited for 15 minutes in the session, but it never started.

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kristin. We love to hear your positive feedback about the content scheduler.

Dalia from Affordable Image

Easy to Use Platform

Overall, customer service has been great and they are pretty on top of it when it glitches out.

Pros

I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't take too much time to train anybody to use. We're loving the new GMB integration and find it beneficial for our clients.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like it slows down, especially at the end of the day after using it for hours. Not sure what's going on with that.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your terrific review, Dalia! It's great to hear that you're thoroughly enjoying all that SOCi has to offer.

Annette from Merle Norman

Industry: Cosmetics

Not sure I reach my audience

Do not have my instagram page set up with SoCi. I have called but so far it is not fixed. Not entirely their fault because I should have followed up with a call, just haven't yet.

Pros

It is easy to use but I do not think I have a great response from it.

Cons

I am suppose to have my facebook page and my instagram page linked together but so far they are not.

Response from SOCi

Replied June 2020

Annette, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We would be more than happy to connect with you on linking your pages and invite you to contact support to do so. We look forward to assisting you!

Courtney Belew from Logan Hardware/ A Few Cool Hardware Stores

Soci for multiple locations

Pros

I like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.

Cons

There is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

Our corporate entity is paying for us to use the Soci platform, so there is no cost to me as a retailer.

Response from SOCi

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.

Sarah from GrayCo Properties

Makes things so much esier

Again, we love this product. It has totally changed the way communicate with our residents on social media!

Pros

I was so happy when our corporate office set us up on this software. This too out so much work for my team. We can set up our entire month in one day. Can't imagine not having this tool!

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate for new users. Also, it will not tell you if a photo you are using is going to be the correct size when you schedule it. You will get the email the day it attempts to post.

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

This was up to my corporate office.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Morgan from Buckingham Mgt

Suggestions for Improvement!

Its nice to go long periods of time with out thinking of what to post because you got it all done earlier that week!

Pros

The ease of being able to log in once a week or even once a month and schedule posts out for as long as you want.

Cons

I wish that you could interact with other accounts. It doesn't totally get you away from using the app because you still should log in and post on other accounts to drive traffic to your SM site. It would be great if you could integrate your Instagram followers and maybe pull 5 posts to interact with. Another thing I do not use because I feel that it would be time consuming to go back and do is the tags. I wish you could create folders instead of tags on the photos. We are an apartment community so it would be nice to create folders for the floor plans or amenities. It would just be easier to look at!

Response from SOCi

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the honest review, Morgan. We appreciate your insights and will be sure to pass them along to the team for future enhancements and improvements.

Lindsay from SYNC Residential

Tradehouse Review

It's been very helpful

Pros

I like that the posts feed over to multiple platforms.

Cons

I don't like the suggested posts of current events. I think it would be helpful if they formatted the posts without including the website links in the description so that it would format for Instagram. It would also be helpful if the suggested events would be formatted to locations for more local ideas.

Response from SOCi

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, Lindsay! Your input is instrumental to our success so we truly appreciate the suggestion. Whenever you feel we can improve, we'd love to hear about it. Please reach out to your CSM with any other items you may think of.

Danielle from Millennium Bank

SOCi Honest Review

Overall, the experience has been mediocre. If the platform worked better and conceted to our social accoounts, I would have less frustration with the platform itself which would make me like it better overall; but unfortauntely, that is not the case.

Pros

Everything being in one place is very nice. It makes it user friendly and easy to navigate and find exactly what you need.

Cons

The analytics aspect of my SOCi does not work. I've had great difficult posting directly from SOCi and typically have to copy and paste the post to the social platform myself which essentially defeats the purpose of a social management platform.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

Becasue I felt it would be easier to have everything in one place and within one platform. I would say I like Sprout Social best. Overall funcritonality and simplicity of Sprout Social is greater and is likely why I will switch back to Sprout Social.

Response from SOCi

Replied October 2020

Hi Danielle, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulty with analytics and would love to learn more. It is our goal to ensure that SOCi provides you with the technology you need to be successful. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience so we may work towards a resolution.

Emily from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Soci Review

Pros

I like SOCI because it is easy to use and very friendly for those who aren't social media savy.

Cons

There are times where certain features do not work, for example, its frequently that the events near me tab is down.

Response from SOCi

Replied September 2020

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the events feature. We would love to learn more so we can work toward a resolution. Please reach out to support at your earliest convenience.

Carly from Preferred Apartment Advisors

Multi Family Community Feedback

Great. I enjoy the ease of the process in assisting with marketing and helping respond to comments in social media

Pros

As a property manager of a 522 unit community i have a lot of tasks . Soci makes a great handful of my task load a lot lighter.

Cons

I can’t say I have a negative thing to say. Once I finally put myself to learning it

Response from SOCi

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the glowing review, Carly! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Viraaj from Digital Tank Marketing Agency

Great Customer Service

Great overall experience. Their customer service is amazing... Started with weekly calls into monthly calls. Always a 24-hour turnaround on questions that I had.

Pros

This software has a lot to offer. If you have a handful of clients, I would recommend this platform to manage your social media and reputation management. If your client likes to be hands-on with the content you are putting out, their client feature is awesome.

Cons

It did take time to train my team on how to move around the platform. But once they understood it, it was simple.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

For the client access feature.

Response from SOCi

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the positive review!

cindy from LaPine Ace Hardware

Industry: Building Materials

Social Media

SOCI gets our business out there for the public to see and review and it helps with our business

Pros

It is easy to use, I am happy with the responses that SOCI gives. If there is a problem they reach out to me so I may reach out to the customer

Cons

In the beginning the person assigned to our account was not quite sure how to do everything so we were out of the loop for awhile. It has been resolved and I really like the software

Reasons for Choosing SOCi

Ace Hardware offered it to us and we are pleased

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for leaving a positive 5-star review! We appreciate your business!

Briana from Archer & Hound

It's Improving

I love my rep. She's very responsive and helpful, but we have had trouble with the techs in the past. Features improve every month or so, so I'm still hopeful. I don't know how much SOCi costs, so I can't judge the value.

Pros

I like the organization of all the clients and all the platforms.

Cons

There are still a lot of kinks and there are not enough features. I still need to use the platforms themselves for too many things.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

I'm not sure, they switched about a month before I was brought on.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your honesty, Briana! Your feedback is vital to our success so we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Veronica from ModernMarca

What did I do before SOCI??

Pros

The range of abilities is unmatched. I was able to drop 3 other service providers and save 25% on monthly expenses by switching over to SOCI.

Cons

In comparison to other softwares, SOCI is still newer so waiting for certain features to come available was an earlier issue but not anymore. This software has fully matured.

Response from SOCi

Replied July 2019

We are so glad to hear our software saved you so much, thank you!

Bridget from Sync Residential

Love the ease of all our social media being in one place

I love being able to schedule out posts on slower days so that on the busy days it doesn't get skipped.

Pros

The product is very easy to use ad makes our social media posts so much easier. I love being able to schedule them out in advance.

Cons

It would be nice to have some of the events more up to date and have more local options. It'd be nice to be able to tie in our local SA Current and their events into the platform.

Response from SOCi

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the stellar review, Bridget! We will be sure to pass your events suggestion along to our team for future enhancements!

Jessica from LaCentre

Easy to schedule Social Media Blasts

Overall positive! I think the more we work with it the easier it will be and more efficient.

Pros

It's easy to set up a schedule and map out your social media blasts for specific dates & times . It streamlines and keeps you on track.

Cons

I wish you could post to Instagram Stories or Live versus only on your feed - needs a bit more specific directive.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

Corporate wanted to streamline what all our properties were using so we had a consistent goal and message.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Jessica! Happy to hear that SOCi has streamlined your social media strategy.

Christi from Myrtle Beach

Overall experience is good.

Pros

Posts corporate wide material for me. East to see what is coming.

Cons

That I have to check it as a entirely separate entity. Wish these posts just appeared in my scheduled posts on facebook and I could edit. Not notified when there is a problem- so a week or two can go by before I realize something is wrong. I wish it were 1 integrated system instead of something else I have to monitor. Sometimes a negative sounding word is tracked as negative response - not necessarily what is actually happening.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Christi, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We appreciate your insight and will be sure to keep these items in mind when making changes. We look forward to improving!

Robin from Sport Clips

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

SOCI IS A HOMERUN

Daily posting. Daily interaction with customers through SOCI.

Pros

Efficient, Thorough, Simple, Consistent, Fun, Creative and Involved..... #Daily.....

Cons

I have no Cons at this moment. Maybe if SOCI had more of a relationship or platform with google.

COMPANY MADE CHOICE

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Robin! We're thrilled to hear you are loving SOCi.

McKinley from Forest Park Golf Course

Does What It Needs to Do

Very helpful to be able to schedule everything at one time instead of having to remember to post to social media daily or weekly.

Pros

Easy to drop images onto the calendar. Able to post to multiple social sites at once.

Cons

Difficult to see what images you have used and haven't used. Doesn't post well to Instagram. No options to filter or crop the images.

Reasons for Switching to SOCi

I did not make the decision to switch our corporate did.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKinley. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and look forward to improving.

Kevin from Allred's Ace Hardware

Works great when set up.

Overall, the experience with SOCi has been nice. I am grateful that we have it set up and working as an asset to our team. I hope it continues to work and help to increase our social audience.

Pros

Once the program is set up with your different social networks you can make and create several drafts and have it scheduled when you want it to post to whatever social network you want. We work at an Ace hardware, which makes it nice when we can create drafts several weeks in advance and then just have it post all by itself.

Cons

It is not user friendly to set up. There's not exactly one person you can contact to try to help you, you have to email soci and hope that someone gets back to you. Ever since they have I have just saved the persons contact information and email them when I have questions. Sometimes they respond right away, sometimes you have to follow up. Then, unfortunately, there are some accounts that you have to reconnected now and then like LinkedIn, and instagram, but that is out of Soci's control.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kevin. We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with us in the past and hope you will take the time to contact our support team for any inquiries that require immediate assistance.

Martha from Focus Bank

SOCI Pro/Con Review

Since using SOCi, we have also expanded our social media presence as by creating new accounts and profiles with Instagram and LinkedIn. Helping us stay even more connected with our customers.

Pros

If you are a planner then you'll love the scheduler feature. Even if you're not a planner the scheduler feature saves time if you use multiple social media platforms.

Cons

My least favorite feature would be the Report section. It would be nice if there was a way to create a report based on certain criteria or tags. For example, if I needed to pull a report for all social media posts in last six months that pertained to a certain product.

Response from SOCi

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the exceptional review, Martha. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to discuss the future of reporting with you further. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience to do so. We look forward to connecting!

Dan from Snyder's Ace Hardware

A Good Hub for All Your Social Media

It makes social media posting easier and having everything in one place. The customer service team is very supportive and tentative to your needs and questions when they arise and always follow up (sometimes weeks after to make sure things are still going well).

Pros

The software is a great place to bring all your social media together, and I do like that you have access to libraries of photos and videos. I also like how it grades your posts and gives you guidelines to try and make the post successful.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is related to the software or not, but suggested posts would be helpful sometimes. Also, possibly being able to upload more than one picture in an Instagram post would be helpful. I also, don't know if this is related to the software or Ace Corporate, but more images and videos in the library so you have a variety would be helpful as well and keeping up with the times (changes of seasons, holidays, etc.)

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

Thanks for sharing, Dan! In regards to suggested posts, we have content calendars with suggested posts for you to utilize, please visit our customer portal to download!

Angela from Prescott Valley Ace Hardware

Great Social Media Snapshot!

Soci allows me to handle all of our social media in one place which will help me manage these accounts on a more consistent basis.

Pros

I like that I can see all of our social media information in one place and I have access to more things to post. It is nice to be able to schedule posts out and view the schedule on a calendar. Connectivity with various sites works pretty seamlessly

Cons

I think the website could be a little more user friendly. I find myself to trying to figure things out, its not as intuitive and clear as I would like. I try to schedule the same post on Facebook and Instagram and initially it shows it on the schedule, but then the Instagram scheduling just disappears and doesn't end up going through on Instagram. I'm not sure why.

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Angela! While we are thrilled to hear that you're finding SOCi to be immensely helpful, we'd like to get to the bottom of that scheduling issue you're having. Please contact support@meetsoci.com for further assistance.

Mary Cate from The Arbor Company

We love SOCi.

Pros

Soci has been a fantastic tool for our multi-location business. It allows us to keep all of our assets in one place, while still giving people at the locations freedom to manage their social media platforms. They consistently build out more tools to make the product even better. Recently, we were able to boost a post at all of our locations with just a click of a button. We are very happy with our SOCi experience.

Cons

We wish the product had more specific tools for our industry.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Mary Cate! Your feedback is instrumental to our success so we appreciate your honesty!

Melanie from Walker Home Center

So easy to use!

I've worked with other social media managements platforms and of all of them, SOCi is my favorite. It has the most features and the most functionality. It's pretty quick to learn and easy to navigate. The ability to create posts from the calendar, from your dashboard or other spots within the platform is the best part.

Pros

When scheduling content, it’s helpful to be able to look at the month at once, and pick and choose the days that you want posts to go out. In SOCi, I can look at the whole month and click any day and schedule a post. From that window, I can choose the post I want to use. Once scheduled, I can drag it around to a different day if I want. This is my favorite feature in SOCi.

Cons

Searching for and filtering content is a little confusing. Unless you type in an exact tag, or even if you do type in the correct tag, it doesn't always find what you are looking for.

Response from SOCi

Replied February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback around the Scheduler feature. We love to hear about favorite features!

Brooke from Bridge Property Management

Grateful

Pros

My favorite part of soci is being able to receive reviews immediately and respond accordingly. I also appreciate the in-depth reporting and analytics!

Cons

I am happy with how intuitive this software is.

Response from SOCi

Replied March 2020

This is wonderful news, Brooke! We look forward to keeping up the great work.

Tisha from Amway Grand Plaza

Easty to Schedule Posts in Advance

Pros

I really like that I can take some time to create all my posts for a few weeks and then schedule them out in the future. I really believe that this is a great time-saving tool and it's so appreciated since we all wear many hats and are all busy. Once the posts are created, I don't have to think about it again for a few weeks and I love that!

Cons

I wish there was an ability to post more than one photo for the platform as well as be able to tag a location or shout out to another business. I feel like we can't capture the value of cross-marketing without that.

Response from SOCi

Replied November 2019

Tisha, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We would love to connect with you further on the number of photos you can use in each post as well as tagging abilities. To do so, please contact your CSM! We look forward to adding value to your experience.