• Pros

• "It is very easy to use. Saves Time Good Security "

• "Easily understood interface. Clear instructions for office users. Setup from admin point of view was a breeze."

• "Professional look and feel. Easy and simple flow of the interface. It makes for an excellent first impression for all of our guests."

• Cons

• "The jump in pricing from mid to high tier is a bit much to commit to; although I'm sure it's worth it. "

• "Nothing really. It would be nice to do a bit more customization, but we are using the free version so we're happy with what we get at that level."

• "Sometimes set up or customization can be a bit challenging but support is quick and responsive."

Browse Envoy Visitors Reviews

Neil from Namely

Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery.

It really is a simple solution for front desk communication, it cuts down on the panic when a VIP arrives and you need to locate their contact. Staff really appreciate getting the instant message with a photo of the visitor. Signing in is as easy as 123, first name and last name and an e-mail. Also responding to a notification is literally a one-click deal. It really cuts down on the build up of packages at front desk. It is simple and it is a great tool for the front of house operations.

Pros

Having tried out various solutions over the past 5 years. It is obvious that Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing packages. It is convenient to set up the iPad app, users appreciate getting notifications when Interview candidates arrive at the front desk, they can get a notification message by E-mail or Text message and Slack instant message. Also when packages arrive for employees, they also get a photo of the package label sent to them, this is great for locating priority packages, once collected the user just clicks on a button to mark it as picked up.

Cons

Our location uses Apple iOS iPad minis with 8 inch screens, the app is certainly a stable build for iOS devices. However the few brief moments when I decided to use Envoy on a Android smart phone I did experience several crashes. That was annoying but I believe these bugs may have been addressed in a more recent build. For now we decided to only use the iPads as they seem to do the trick.

Emil from SCHENCK USA CORP.

best out of two Visitor Management Systems that we used on trial basis for 30 days

We did not know about ENVOY when we laid off our receptionist, but I'm very glad that I found ENVOY a few months later, because - despite the fact that NOTHING is as good as a well trained human being at the front end of a customer visit - ENVOY makes the very best of the situation.

Pros

Ease of use , for both Users and System Administrators. ENVOY is superior to Traction Guest, the other system that we used on trial.

Cons

Integration could be easier to select, setup, implement and use. It might be because of the nature of the product, but of all the aspects of the User Interface on ENVOY, Integration is a problem for us. Our IT department continually asks me for assistance, and I'm not the IT expert. They ask me because I'm the closest to ENVOY, so I understand why they ask me, but this part of your UI needs improvement. If I knew exactly what to improve, I would write it here, but I'm not sure what it needs to make it as good as the rest of ENVOY.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

Ease of use, and finally, ENVOY matched the lower price that Traction Guest offered us. If it were not for the reduction in price of the ENTERPRISE system, we would still be using Traction Guest, because the price was that far apart.

Joan from Cytokinetics

Working onsite using Envoy

Envoy Protect is just great.

Pros

We first started using Envoy to log visitors and vendors. It created a badge and worked really well. Then Covid happened. Envoy developed something called Protect. Now Employees as well as visitors and vendors are recorded in Envoy. Employees can use an app on their phone to answer health questions and secure a spot at work and the visitors and vendors are entered manually. The only drawback is that our touchless temperature taking screen cannot sync up with Envoy. That would have been perfect.

Cons

As I said in the above section, I wish that it could sync up with my touchless temperature taking screen. Also, with Protect I'd like a little box next to each name that I could check once the person has their temperature taken - being able to record that in Envoy would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

My boss suggested it. And it turned out to be a wise decision.

Reasons for Switching to Envoy Visitors

we wanted something better that paper and having to store it. Plus, why kill trees just to record people coming into a building?

Peter from The Royal Conservatory

Industry: Performing Arts

Envoy Review - The Royal Conservatory

Optimal

Pros

1) It allows us to contact trace 2) Bright colors on mobile phones easy for Security to scan

Cons

1) The learning curve. As an administrator I have had to fumble through the software, making mistakes, asking our IT people for assistance on how to enter, modify and understand the features 2) Envoy support should have a teaching video that encompasses step by step usage and available features 3) Envoy support should be easily accessible by phone - I had to call / e-mail the sales rep to advise me 4) The Envoy sales rep got transferred to another dept but the new rep (whoever it is) has not yet introduced them self to me. We feel like we've been dropped. 5) Envoy does not allow the addition of extra fields that provide for easy data sorting by department.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

A couple of our IT staff had used it in other businesses. Having someone knowledgeable about the software onsite was deemed essential and has proven useful.

Gary from Danfoss

Danfoss MKE

Seems to run smoothly

Pros

The history log data as well as guest/visitor sign in. A lot of visitors are WOW'd about the Envoy.

Cons

None so far. I do have an idea if your software already does this , please disregard. We can invite visitors prior to there arrival thru the Envoy system. As a Sr. Maintenance/Facilities associate i have to be sure contractors/vendors view our safety documentation for Danfoss before entering our facility. Is there an all inclusive type Invite that we can tailor to my needs? The COD is covered while they are signing in as well as COVID related items. If its a new contractor/visitor they must review the Danfoss safety on the shop floor as well as our Env. policy. I need to keep documentation that they have reviewed this for audit purposes. We have this in a power point format that they review when there on site, I would like to send like I stated prior an all inclusive invite . Thank you, Gary Oldenburg

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

Electronic sign in for visitors

Response from Envoy

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your review Gary! Great news - we recently released a feature that allows you to fully customize your invitations. Your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out shortly to walk you through these new exciting features. Thanks for being an Envoy customer!

Brett from La Jolla Group

Saves time for receptionist, increases security, add professionalism

Envoy has become an integral part of our environment. With connections to Active Directory, Teams, and OneDrive we have streamlined the visitor notification and NDA process. We are able to pre-register visitors to speed up their check-in time using the Outlook add-in. Using the Deliveries feature saves our receptionist and mail room additional time, while letting employees know immediately when something arrives for them. In addition to the portal record of all visitors, along with their picture, the Teams notifications give our employees a record of their visitors to refer back to when needed. It's also helpful now that all visitors have a badge to be able to glance down at it if you forget their name ;-).

Pros

Envoy is very well designed for corporate environments. Our initial goal was simply a system that allows us to record and badge all visitors primarily for security reasons. We chose Envoy for the ability to notify users of visitors using email/Skype/Teams, which saves our receptionist time trying to track people down, and the ability to ask visitors to digitally sign an NDA.

Cons

The integration was not difficult for our IT team, and the features and integrations have expanded significantly since we started using it in 2017. My only gripe would be the annual premium subscription and label rolls are a bit pricey for an organization of our size, but it is not excessive compared to other options.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

Range of features, simplified pricing, feedback from industry contacts.

admin and user friendly

Envoy is a great tool to add to your business. Especially, during covid19 protocol, the contactless or minimum contact is key for visitors and employees of the company to get notified. It is customizable where you can add in covid19 standard questions and it tracks just the right visitors info. I would recommend other companies to add Envoy for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery!

Pros

What I like the most is that is contactless when using the app on your phone. The kiosk is accessible and convenient when there are one or more tenants in the building. The notifications are fast and efficient

Cons

the least about Envoy is that is not compatible with all mobile devices. It is great for apple user, but not so much for Android.

Reasons for Switching to Envoy Visitors

for being the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and the admin user friendly features.

Nels from Japs-Olson

Industry: Printing

Great Visitor Management System

Pros

This product is very easy to integrate to an organization; the active directory synchronization keeps employee list accurate and is easy to set up. The entire visitor presentation experience is completely customizable to your organization's needs. Customer service/support is within minutes, connecting to a real person in a chat window and issues or improvement ideas are actually taken into account, and used for future releases....amazing have had two improvement ideas taken and incorporated into now current features.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this software; it does what it is designed to do, and does it very well.

Reasons for Switching to Envoy Visitors

Cost, intrusiveness of previous product and simplicity/ease.

Christine from Top Aces Inc.

Industry: Defense & Space

Easy to set up, easy to use.

No more trying to find information in papers/binders. Saves room by archiving on cloud-based records rather than binders. Gives a better/updated impression of our company.

Pros

Very straight forward to set up and user-friendly.

Cons

Haven't found any yet - been using it for almost a year (less the closed office of the last couple of months due to COVID). But have had nothing but positive feedback from users and even implemented in another office of ours, after they tried it here.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

Had better options and looked to be more clear and user friendly

Joe from Assurance Media

Industry: Security and Investigations

Everything you've been looking for

Pros

Seamless integration to your everyday visitor process. Extensive set of plugins for the most popular 3rd party applications. We were able to link in our Wi-Fi for syncing guest credentials without needing to hire a web app developer! Same with the door access control system to include a log entry with temporary credentials upon visitor registration and check-in. The setup of the software is intuitive, and includes helpful hints along the way with why a specific setting is used. HR managers, and Front desk staff can have this product up and running in a matter of hours with little to no IT assistance unless they are looking for 3rd party integrations. The user experience is descriptive and not overly intrusive. The technical support representative who assisted us in correcting some errors in our security software were helpful, responsive, and even through it was a 3rd party system, they were knowledgeable enough to get it linked in to Envoy and didn't push off to the 3rd party to troubleshoot.

Cons

As with all good software, there is a premium price tag that comes along with this product. The software does include all you would need in a visitor management software. Other than the price of the product we have found it to be all inclusive and they have released at 2 other major feature updates; "Protect and Rooms included in the premium subscription at no extra cost.

Christy from ECCU

Like the software but am disappointed in the Customer Service after purchase

In the sales process, we were told it took 2 hours to set up. It took much longer than that. Now that I have worked with it, it might take me 2 hours. The set up time should be qualified - 2 hours for advanced techies, longer for beginners. It gave us inaccurate expectations about setup. Once we went live, we had 2 weeks were the system worked great. Of course there was training to communicate to staff what to expect and how to update their notifications. One big selling point for us was phone notifications. We have about 4 hotlines that ring on multiple extensions. Very important for a quick response to the visitor in the lobby since we don't have a receptionist. Phone notifications stopped working after 2 weeks. It took 7 weeks for Twilio and our phone expert to figure out the issue - which was a software issue. For weeks we were brushed off that the software was working correctly and it was our phone system issue. I do like the software but have been disappointed in customer service post purchase.

Pros

I like the notification choices available for each user, the photos and the badge printing.

Cons

I would love to have three of our workflows that can be programmed to call a specific number without entering the name of the department. Ex. Member Services visitor has to type in Member Services after selecting Member Services. For a particular staff, I see the advantage to typing in a name for a number. But we have 3 workflows that go to a specific Department. I would like to have the access to note that listing ones email when signing in is optional. That has been a stopper for some of our visitors. Other questions I added I had access to list as optional. It is not intuitive to some visitors that they have to select the name for the system to recognize it. Might be nice to somehow direct them to the process. Is it possible to have a Chat to help people that are not techy - for the offices that do not have a receptionist in the lobby?

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

I like the features in Envoy and our initial sales rep was outstanding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We had excellent response from the team during the pre-sales stage which pointed us to Envoy. After I recommended Envoy and we were in the final sales process, our IT Exec told my VP that he visited a vendor that used Envoy and he liked it. That was a confirmation for me! Post sales the customer service fell slightly. I did contact the Help Desk quite a bit during the setup. They did respond and helped me. I don't know how you track in your CS department questions but I was corrected for opening a new email to hi@envoy with another question. If I am to use one email string, how about giving me a company number that I put all emails are together?

Alvaro from Maynlad

Visitors are Wow'ed

Pros

I must say, that for a small business / office, we have wowed clients and visitors from multi-nationals whenever they arrive at the receptionist area and sign-in via the iPad terminal using Envoy. Back track a little, one of my favorites features is the ability to pre-register your visitors. This, depends on the setup of your IT, sends an email and calendar invite to your visitor. This email can include map to the office, some reminders (like dress code, parking), and this makes their sign-in a breeze upon arrival at the reception, they just say their names, and they're in the fast lane. Analytics. Yes, I'm a fan of numbers and figures, and Envoy gives us a quick data analytics dashboard to see how many visitors came per month/year, who has the most visitors, deliveries, etc. The data helps our planning for Building management (e.g., add new Envoy terminal, extend the security/reception area, promote pre-registration). It's just a beauty to use. And accessible via web from anywhere, and via a mobile app (passport as well).

Cons

If your office has multiple entrance/exit points, note that Envoy will treat it as having multiple locations, hence additional payment. Well, technically it's just the same office. But you can just create a sign-in field to indicate which entrance/exit they are in (just so you get to distinguish it when crunching the visitor data).

Josemaria from Maynilad Student Services

Our visitors are very impressed!

Your visitors will love using the iPad app to register (much impressive than the usual pen/paper, or receptionist doing all the typing). Notifications are very useful to let you know when a visitor has arrived. Pre-registration sends them an email which can be customized to include map directions, SOP's in the office, etc. All logs are easily downloadable for numbers and data analytics (This is good for office planning).

Pros

The iPad app is very user-friendly. Just a few taps, and we get to capture important visitor info (including photo). It gives the front desk a wow factor. The notifications is the feature most appreciated by our company, since they get notified in real time via email/sms/slack upon visitor registration of their guests. The pre-registration of visitors makes the visitor experience more pleasant. They receive an email/calendar invite about their appointment (which is customizable). Envoy also provides basic analytics dashboard to quickly view how many visitors there are/have been, and which persons/places are most visited. The visitor log is easy to extract as .csv for further data analytics.

Cons

There is no provision to use Android devices instead of an iPad. Currently, it's not possible to select multiple hosts (persons to visit/destination).

Estela from Accurate Background

As a long time receptionist I find this software to be an invaluable time saver.

The stress of having multiple visitors, delivery vendors, ringing telephones and employees at reception with questions all at the same time was lessened, it didn't disappear; it just took one thing off the multi-tasking plate required to do the job well. I was able to quickly see at a glance what visitors were in the building. Following up with employees to collect their visitors was easier.

Pros

Having been a Corporate Receptionist at other companies I have found this product to make the task of registering visitors unbelievably helpful. Visitors enter their own name into a system which then prints the badge and automatically notifies the employees. No more complaints about having misspelled a name or not notified an employee. We also use the photo function which makes it very easy for our employees to identify their visitor when collecting them from reception. Our clients are also impressed with our high tech sign in process.

Cons

The software itself leaves little to be desired. It has been well thought out. Our issues have been with employees not receiving the notification emails in their inbox. The junk filter on email software will place the email in junk or spam folder. Clearly explaining this issue to employees would save some frustration.

Tony from TJ Aerospace

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Leader in Visitor Management Solutions

Overall, Envoy Visitors is the leader in visitor management if pricing isn’t an issue.

Pros

Quality software with a ton of features. Beautiful GUI. Easy to setup and use. Envoy offers other software as well that is easily integrated with Envoy Visitors.

Cons

Pricing. Other options are available at a more affordable price for small businesses.

dolores from MicroVention

Industry: Medical Devices

Envoy- Safety for our Associates and Visitors

Pros

Health Check - Regardless of vaccinations, COVID-19 is continuing to stay with variants and spikes throughout the states and countries. The safety of our Associates and visitors is important. We have an onsite RN who has been providing service since March of 2020 and he truly appreciates Envoy. By including Envoy into our daily routine, we've been able to ease the mind of associates and visitors. The program is easy to learn/use and the best part is "the Bot" and if the "bot" doesn't answer the question, we are immediately directed to a "live" person. This is definitely huge. There are many other safety or security programs that take 24-48 hours to respond. Kiosk Multi language is a great success and we hope to see more languages, i.e. Vietnamese, etc.

Cons

Side bar, when we view Protect and want to verify "employees expected" it jumps to Visitors. That has been the most confusing to many Executives , Managers, etc. Dashboard "Employee Registration" tab should only be available for viewing to Global Access Administrators and No one else! Settings is under Visitor tab and Settings should be on it's own tab.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

Envoy Protect! the Health Check, Analytics was exactly what we were looking for during COVID-19.

Emily from Compound

Never Miss a Guest w/Evvoy

Love it! It's like having your front desk on autopilot!

Pros

Envoy is incredibly useful for being alerted when someone arrives. We use it in the office at an unattended front desk. The interface is obvious, easy to use, no wondering what to do next. I also like that it takes a photo of the guest and prints a badge all before the visitor engages with the person they are here to meet. It required wifi and electricity, but other than that it's compact, standard tablet size, and reliable. I've never had a breakdown. Envoy pings the person waiting on the visitor automatically when they sign in to Envoy through our chat client. No need to physically go and get the person. Envoy allows for multiple people to be on an alert in case it's multiple people in the meeting or if you need someone to act as a backup in case something's come up with the person they are here to meet.

Cons

Sometimes the height of the Envoy is lower than the person making for difficulty with taking the photo. We ordered a stand but it was flimsy and we had to return it.

Greg from SentriLock LLC

SentriLock's Visitor Software

We really like the product. We have not used some of the advanced features but may do so in the future.

Pros

We are a technology company in the real estate sector. Prior to Envy, we just used a sign in sheet and badge for visitors signing in. Not very impressive or safe (and this was before COVID). We now have a sign in system that better represents us as a technology company, is easy for visitors to use and for us to track who has visited our office each day.

Cons

We don't have any major issues with your product -it has been very dependable and even if we do not have a person at our front desk, visitors can use it without direction. Maybe have a way to send us paper badge rolls periodically based on our usage so we don't run out and have to rush an order.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

I couldn't remember the names of the other 2 companies that we considered. Your pricing was competitive but I think your customer service team won the deal with their quick responses to my questions and their follow up.

Adrianna from Pantheon

Envoy Visitors rocks!

We use this to sign in candidates who interview with our company. It is an easy effective way to alert us of someone coming onsite. We also upload our NDA and they are able to sign it easily. We use it for people to come in for meetings as well.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. There are a few functions that make it particularly useful for my job. I am able to add it directly to invitations and I also add people in daily. I have never had any complaints about the product. That is saying something!

Cons

I can see how COVID-19 would affect this product and the use of it. I know you are in development with some new software, so it will be interesting to see the new integrations and updates when we return to the office. One option to expand is in regards to the notifications settings. It would be great to have the interviewer AND the coordinator informed when a candidate is onsite. This would alleviate us needing to notify them that someone arrived. If this is a current feature, I am unaware of how to use it in this way.

Geoff from Real Resources

Envoy Visitors helped our entry process

Our kiosk is set up on an iPad in the vestibule before a locked door. This allows us to track our visitors on when then are here, and prevents the random folks just milling around our front entrance area until someone notices who they are and what they are doing here. If we do happen to get a vendor or someone who happened to bypass the kiosk (due to them walking in the building with an employee), I can easily add them to our visitor log via the kiosk, the app, or the Envoy Dashboard on the website. I know we aren't rating Protect that they released during COVID, but that is an absolute blessing to have during these times of limited office capacity and higher security/safety.

Pros

I like the ability for guests to be able to enter their info (or even scan a QR code) to enter our location. It also connects to me via the app, Microsoft Teams, and the Envoy Dashboard website where I get alerts if there is a delivery or visitor to let in the door.

Cons

We don't use the printer or badges feature, but glad to know there is integration there if we wanted to step up the entrance/security level. The main "problem" is that we don't use the app to its full potential, but the parts we don't use are not necessary for our business.

Michael from National Christian Foundation

Best Visitor Management Tool

This tool has been a welcome blessing to our organization. Our reception team loves it, our employees love it, and visitors always complement on how great the tool is.

Pros

I love that this tool allows everyone to be in the loop on when visitors have checked in. Whether you use the app, get emails, or other ways of notifications, you'll also be in the loop on when someone is there to see you. It also allows you to keep track of everyone onsite. From a security perspective, everyone is badged, and we know how visitors are by seeing the badge. It allows us to push out information meeting (e.g. WIFI, a map, other pertinent info) before a visitor even steps on site.

Cons

There's not much I dislike about the software. If I had to pick one thing it's that there's not enough security integrations with vendors at this time. They are slowly working on that though, so it should become less of an issue in the future.

Response from Envoy

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review, Michael! We are definitely working on our security integrations. If you're interested in following our progress, check out our integrations page here: https://envoy.com/integrations

Anthony from Affirm

Instrumental in our Return to Office Strategy

Overall, we've been able to streamline our visitor experience which now includes our own employees. We truly would not have been able to return to our offices as quickly as we did if it wasn't for this product.

Pros

The employee experience is great. Our employees use the Envoy mobile app to complete their health survey in order to work in our offices through the Envoy Protect product, which is built into Visitors. The core Visitors functionality and Packages functionality is second to none. We have five offices across the country and would not be able to handle our influx of visitors without this product.

Cons

We realize that the Envoy Protect feature is fairly new, but there is a bit of a steep learning curve in order to use the product in a robust way. There are also limitations with the core Visitors product, but they are in no way a hinderance in using the tool successfully within our organization.

Clarwin from University of Asia and the Pacific

The best visitor registration system we've implemented, adds a 'wow factor' to our visitors/guests.

Wow-factor for our guests/visitors! Ease of processing visitors for our receptionists/security, and instant notifications to the hosts. We are able to digitize and automate our visitor registration workflow. The notifications are great (e.g., thru e-mail, sms, slack). The iPad user interface is user-friendly and customizable. We also get to extract all the data and the built-in dashboard also has some visual analytics for easy reference. The customer support is fast and the staff is friendly to deal with.

Pros

Cons

We just have one feature request to have the mobile and email details of the employees be hidden from view of the Receptionist (since our receptionists/security team is outsourced). This is not possible, but they said it may be considered for future developments.

Ashley from College of Staten Island

August 2016

Envoy is the best thing I ever did for my front desk!

From the minute I expressed interest in the Envoy system, their customer support was on top of it answering every question I had with as well as being transparent about the capabilities of the system. I work in a residence hall on a college campus and we use Envoy to track our visitors- a huge safety concern and Envoy makes that easier for us.

Pros

I love the Dashboard. Super user friendly, the search feature is awesome, and I love that it uses an iPad for sign-ins rather than the staff doing the sign-in manually. The text feature works well for our students.

Cons

There are a few guest policy restrictions that we have currently that are a little difficult to manage with Envoy so it does rely on our staff to be very conscientious (such as, host residents are only able to sign in one guest at time but the Envoy system does not yet prevent a host resident from doing that. The Envoy team is working on it and we are hoping to have that in place soon!)

Kaye from SugarCRM

Fantastic app and service

Pros

The ease of the overall design and user interface (UI). Also, the nifty features and add-ons you can add to make it specific to your needs. I get tons of compliments from our guests about how great it is to use, and often give out Envoy's contact information so they can set it up for themselves at their own company. The customer service is top-notch as well. They are always happy to give a helping hand whenever something 'seems' to go wrong - even if it is user error (and they don't make you feel bad about it, either). On the whole, I enjoy working with Envoy, and love the software. Keep up the good work.

Cons

The only thing that I can say that I don't like is that you can't put the email as optional on the iPad - meaning having the word (optional) next to the email bar. This always confuses first-time customers, so it would be great if that were something we could do. I already have it set as not a required field, but the word (optional) would be extremely helpful.

Marilee from Atlas Systems, Inc.

PCI Compliance and Envoy

We were looking for a way to log visitors that did involve keeping a manual sign in sheet. Envoy does that for us. We have a limited number of visitors per week (1-2?).

Pros

Our IT department embarked on PCI compliance and all aspects of our office security were analyzed. The Operations department suggested trying out Envoy as a way to log visitors and also announce them in case there was nobody at the front desk. Once people realized that they would get notification of a visitor even if our front desk person was not there (which is frequent as she is very busy with many projects), they were very receptive to the system. Frequent visitors had permanent name badges and others would have a badge waiting if we knew they were visiting in advance. We love the ability to download the log of visitors and this helps with our PCI compliance.

Cons

We are a small office, so many of the features are not really necessary for us. We wish there was a way to list several people as assistants or if there were places for multiple people that get notified on every visitor. Right now we are using a group email address that in turn notifies our three operations staff of a visitor as the assistant. It would be great if admins could elect to receive notifications in addition to the person that the visitor is there to see.

Renee from FLEX

Envoy review

Our overall experience has been good. I would recommend Envoy if you need to keep track of who enters your facility, especially if there are documents to be signed before they can enter. It is very convenient for returning visitors as well because it will remember them for 1 year and they can quickly and easily sign in with just their email.

Pros

We switched to the Envoy system a few years ago and have been very happy with it. I am able to see who is currently in the building as a visitor and it keeps a record of the visits. It was easy to add our own personal documents that need to be signed by visitors (non disclosure agreement and a safety briefing for contractors.)

Cons

The printer is the only thing I have had an issue with and I think that is separate from your system. The roll of labels has gotten jammed a few times but was able to be fixed.

July 2016

Lars C. from Docker, Inc

July 2016

Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away!

Anyone who works in operations will agree that there simply aren't enough hours in the day to get to everything. The job gets done with constant reprioritization of to-dos and a lot of hustling, but it would be a heck of a lot easier if I could be everywhere all at once. I am a proud Envoy customer, because the product and service that they provide enables me to do just that. It's hard to quantify how much time, energy, and stress Envoy has spared me, but the dividends are certainly shared by all - our guests, my employees, and yours truly. Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away! You'll be glad you did.

Pros

Set up doesn't take more than a few minutes. The default interface is simple, intuitive, and visually pleasing, but there is a ton of opportunity for customization and integration for anyone who wants it. Envoy's customer support is ALWAYS there to assist me live on the portal.

Cons

I frequently have to troubleshoot the wireless badge printer that came with my Envoy bundle, but outside of that I'm very pleased.

Branden from AM General LLC

Industry: Warehousing

AM General LLC ENVOY Review

Congruency across the company and searchability is the biggest strength. Other benefits realized are customer visualization and presentation. We went from multiple clipboards to one inviting iPad.

Pros

Having the ability to see who is on-site in the instance of an emergency is the largest benefit. Real-time data, knowing who is in your building and who signed out. Having custom Logos, splash screen etc. really make it feel custom.

Cons

AM General is using Premium subscription which is the best value, but prefer the Enterprise because of its features. It was difficult to justify the extra cost. A customized subscription would suit us best but is not offered by envoy. Unable to deploy sign-in flows across the company and having to individually make everyone up. The duplicate/copy feature is limited.

Noel from SoftBank

Industry: Investment Management

Envoy Visitor Review

Pros

Features that are most impactful right now is the Touchless Visitor Sign-In and Envoy Protect. Product is very easy to use and there were no issues implementing Envoy to several of our offices.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is it's an expensive solution.

Terrible customer service.

Emily from Rooster Teeth Productions

Envoy has been a huge asset to my office. Easy to use and looks nice and professional.

Pros

The UI is simple and clean, and for the most part, it is easy to use right out of the box. I also love the option to design and order custom badges with our own company branding on them, as an upgrade from the standard printed name badges. Envoy makes signing our visitors in much smoother and more professional with the digital interface. (Especially for a company in the tech/production industries.)

Cons

I tun into issues with the badge printer pretty often, so I'll have to hit up the troubleshooting section of the site a lot. The troubleshooting guide does usually help me solve my problems, though. There have only been a few instances where I've had to reach out to Envoy support or to my company's internal IT team for additional support on weird issues. One more con is that I wish we could have a little more control of the look of the iPad app, but that's not the biggest deal. The home screen and sign in pages still look great as they are.

Jamie from Base2 Solutions

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Above and Beyond

I've enjoyed utilizing the different options to better prepare our staff and workplace for anyone wanting to return from COVID isolation and for visitors. The staff has been easy to work with and have allowed us to use best practices to become more efficient and compliant.

Pros

-Easy to Use -Lots of Options -Helps with Compliance -Helps with Secuirty -Helps with Required COVID Contact Tracing

Cons

Now, I do not dislike anything about this software. Initially, I did not know everything we could do with the application and did not utilize it to its fullest potential. The learning process was easy and the customer service was fast and always courteous. Even when they are busy, their team is always on top of requests.

Reasons for Switching to Envoy Visitors

Our compliance needs were growing and the old solution was no longer viable.

Charles from rent24

Checking Guests Made Simple

One key issue was having a receptionist at the front desk to welcome our guests. visitors and then notifying our staff that there was a guest waiting for them. Now with Envoy, we never miss a guest or visitor and our staff is quickly notified via email that there is a guest in the reception area waiting for them.

Pros

Using Envoy in our office has made checking guests and visitor a no brainer. We no longer need to have a receptionist at the front desk to welcome guests, Envoy is our go to partner. Using Envoy insures us that all guests , visitors are being helped and our clients are being notified in a quick email or text that they have a guest waiting for them in the reception area. Envoy has made our office more efficient and modern.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the customer service, it was difficult to get hold of our rep after several emails and calls to setup our service from a free trial, we almost decided against using Envoy but I so glad we didn't give up.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

we the use of Envoy was easy, setup was easy and our staff like the service that this product provided.

Alan from MAS Acme USA

Works well, easy to implement, great value

Envoy works great. Since we no longer have receptionists, we use it at all our locations for visitors to check in and announce their arrival to the employee they are visiting with.

Pros

The software and hardware are easy to set up and implement. Visitors have no issues using the system to check in. The web interface for administration is easy to use and provides all the necessary information

Cons

Have to update the APP and IPADs occasionally.

Reasons for Choosing Envoy Visitors

I looked at several systems that were available at the time for visitor check in and tracking. Envoy provided a simple interface and was easy to implement. It was also the best value for the features you get. It also has many available option and add ins available if needed.

Nicholas from Software

Essentially a robot secretary

Pros

Envoy very well might replace your traditional secretary. Notify employees when a guest arrives? Check. Create temporary badges with photos? Check. Let the UPS or FedEx guy sign in? Check. Envoy does all of the above and uses a simple Ipad interface and wifi printer to take over several of the traditional roles of a secretary, either as a replacement or as a supplement so that your secretary can focus on other tasks.

Cons

Ipads are tremendously expensive and great targets for theft. It would be great is Envoy supported a cheap Samsung tablet or similar lower end tablet device. Also, the recommended wifi label printer is surprisingly expensive, it would be much better if a simpler cheaper device could be used.

Gerard from Logitech Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Envoy Visitors - My Thoughts!

Getting away from paper based visitor registration and having an ongoing accurate record of visitors. Overall a great system that improves the visitor experience, and frees up so much time of front of house staff.

Pros

Accurate record of Visitors Ability to add an NDA to the process Saves so much time for front of house staff Auto notification for visitor hosts Ability to pre-register / invite visitors Improves the whole visitors registration experience Ease of use for Administrators Good dashboards.

Cons

The biggest challenge with deploying Envoy is getting employees to start using it to pre-register / invite their visitors. The product demo videos showing users how easy it is to start using the system could be improved. The benefits of using the system for an organization are clearly laid out in the demo videos - It would also be very helpful to have positive visitor feedback and their experiences on using the system. Options on the front screen are not readily obvious -i.e. a globe to depict different language options? a person that is unfamiliar will have no idea !

Laurel from Thermo Fisher Scientific

Great system

this system makes visitor process so much easier and things go so much smoother. So knowing when visitors are coming lets me plan my day.

Pros

We are a secured facility and anyone including employees that are not a US Citizen has to have an MK Denial run on them to see if they will be allowed into our facility....knowing their Citizenship ahead of their visit lets me do their back round check ahead of time.

Cons

I really have no cons...but if I had to choose one I would like it if each time a visitor signs in it doesn't require to enter a new badge number....unfortunately the system saves the previous badge number and even though I ask them to change the badge number as they are signing in, they go right by it and then I have to go into the system and manually change it myself....I wish down the road it will auto delete the badge number for each visit so they can't proceed without entering a new badge number....

Carolyn from Parc

Great System

When we first had this system I admit I was a bit of a luddite especially given that I had used the old system of access control for over 12 years. Now I'm a convert and would reccomend this to anyone. It's sleek, modern and makes the lobby look far more modern.

Pros

The look of the ipad, very stylish and the fact that it remembers guests from previous visits. envoy work hard at making this a functional and smooth experience - on two occasions I have used the live chat online feature to help me over 'hurdles' mostly of my own doing and the specialists were great, fast, friendly and efficiant.

Cons

I would like the machine to ask for credit card # and expration date but there's no way of doing that (joke.) Really the only con is that I'd like another ipad available at a lower height for clients with disabilities but that is an issue I am raising with my company and not Envoy.

Sally from Bakery

Industry: Food Production

Wow factor

Owning a bakery can get quite hectic sometimes, a lot of people come in making orders or picking up orders as well as vendors. Envoy visitors has helped make the front desk mess free. It's easier to identify which order is being picked up and ensure a better service and experience for our costumers.

Pros

Envoy helps make front desk an easier task. Every guest has has the wow factor when coming to our bakery. It helps to pre register visitors, vendors, work candidates and pretty much everyone visiting our place. Visitor registration including photo is one of my favorite features.

Cons

There's nothing much to complain about, except it is mainly for iPads , we tried it on android and were not very successful.

Matt from Invotec Engineering

Envoy just works.

Pros

Envoy is simple for our visitors to use. This is important to us because we routinely have anywhere from 10 to 100 customers in the building. Tracking who is in the building helps our Project Managers keep track of their customers. Being able to export visitor logs is also very helpful in case of an emergency or for reporting. Overall, we have had a great experience using Envoy and is leaps and bounds better than having a physical (paper) visitor sign-in sheet.

Cons

Very little to complain about, but sometimes the iPad goes offline and when it comes back online the syncing is not immediate. The landscape mode for signing in could use some improvement. Some of the fields are hidden below the keyboard which can cause confusion. A dual or two column sign in for landscape would be a great addition.

Njon from RideCell

Game Changing Product!

Envoy takes the focus on the mad scramble to sign my guest in, track down, and alert their host and lets me focus on greeting my guest and making them comfortable. It makes sure each visitor signs our NDA and frees up my time to have a chat with the guest when appropriate without the added distraction of trying to herd cats. Envoy constantly adds integrations and tool sets that are valuable to my use case.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the ability to use the product in a number of optional configurations. I've been a customer for several years and the improvements have been constantly valuable. They REALLY listen to customer feedback.

Brent from Cramer

Beautiful user interface with strong integrations

beautiful, modern front-desk check-in system

Pros

User interface design -- for both the end user and the admin -- is modern and simple to use. No training needed. The portfolio of integrations -- with things like Microsoft AD, Box (for storing signed NDAs), Skype for Business (for chat-based alerts of people's arrival), and on and on -- is very strong.

Cons

The pricing for the top tier (the plan with the most integrations) is slightly high when compared to our monthly investment in other marketing and office technology providers. It is still priced competitively for what it does, but if I had to pick a "like least" price is the easiest.

Michael from SPS Commerce

Industry: Import and Export

August 2016

A product with a thoughtful experience.

The company I work for uses Enjoy for their front desk, asking users to sign in when visiting someone at the office. When I have visitors, family or clients, they all mention how clever the check in process is.

Pros

I love the emails for when a visitor has arrived for me; their name, expected length of visit, and even a photo of them at that moment. The interface is great and I've yet to find someone who didn't understand how to use it. Love their support team as well, they've been quick to respond to any questions or concerns. It's rare for the product to run into problems but if it does there's world class customer support behind you.

Cons

There's little worth complaining about when it comes to Envoy.

Sosy from Tufts Launchpad BioLabs

Looks professional and performs the functions we want it to do.

Pros

It looks professional and provides reporting so that we can always track who comes in and out of our facility. It's also pretty user friendly, so we rarely have issues with visitors being able to sign in. Our employees appreciate being able to receive both email and text notifications when a visitor has signed in.

Cons

It is pricey. We still find it worth having, but I had to make an argument for it in our budget. I wish the appearance was a bit more easy to customize. Sometimes there are hiccups and notifications don't send, but they typically get fixed very quickly.

A must have tool when office visitor satisfaction is important

Envoy was instrumental in our plan to offer a better customer experience to our candidates. Plus it helped grow our network as earlier the entries were made in a book that no one would update online.

Pros

Envoy was implemented at a recruitment company where I worked earlier. Earlier, when a candidate came in , they had to sign in manually and recruiters we informed by phone. This was a highly inefficient process and we had many instances of candidates walking out as they weren't met by someone in time After Envoy, recruiters were notified instantly, regardless of where they were. Plus we were able to use this data to grow our database of candidates

Cons

Not much. The UI was supre easy for visitors to use and we were even able to get notifed on Skype

Jake from Danone

September 2016

Redefining the first point of engagement for guests into our business!

The front desk. The place that not only makes your businesses first impression on the client/guest, but shows your intentions as a company. You can define yourself in the lobby/waiting area with simple things, art on the walls, the carpet, the furniture. But that is all a waste of time if your visitor greeting process is leaving something to be desired it can lower the visitors expectations dramatically. Envoy leaves nothing to be desired. Seamlessly integrated into our reception team its features are first class. Not only does it make the job of our team on reception easier, with features like pre registered guests, NDA signing and much more, these features show the customer that we are welcoming them in and greet them appropriately. Its brilliant.

Pros

Everything! so many features!!

Cons

I have absolutely nothing to complain about, minor issues are always fixed fantastically fast by the support team!

Jason from University of Asia and the Pacific

Envoy has eased visitor management a lot

Pros

Envoy is easy to use, and is very flexible. We have a small campus with three entrances/exits, and we've been able to configure Envoy to work well across all three entry and exit points. The data we capture has really allowed us to improve our policies and workflows, and the email/SMS notification in real time has improved the experience tremendously for both visitors and hosts.

Cons

It's cloud-based so on a few, rare times infra issues (on our part) have brought the service down; also, you will have to invest in an iPad for each entry/exit point.

Cathie from Axis Communications

Amazing Visitor Registration Software

I really think Envoy Visitors is an excellent product and as I mentioned before many visitors want to purchase our system because they find it's a very easy product to use and gets them the results they need. With Covid Envoy has come up with useful tools for us to you to keep the system touchless which is very helpful as well as the ability to pre-register visitors and add in signable documents.

Pros

The ease of the software is what I like most about Envoy. I've had many visitors ask what system we use because they want it for their businesses.

Cons

I really haven't come across anything I'm unhappy with.

Sara from Mikron Corporation Denver

Industry: Machinery

Envoy Visitor and Badge printing system

Overall, the system has worked well for us. We have three iPad locations at three different entrances. Multiple sites are using the Envoy system.

Pros

Digital visitor log, instead of paper visitor log. Email to employee when a visitor arrives (receptionist does not need to do this). Visitors sign an NDA and that they have no COVID symptoms when they arrive, and this is stored. A photo of the visitor is taken. The configuration of the system is easy and flexible. A visitor log can easily be exported to an Excel file.

Cons

There could be many more features than there currently are. I assume that as Envoy matures, more features will be added and included in the basic system.

Cost and simplicity.

Mary from Xenon Pharmaceuticals

Envoy is Great

At first people were reluctant to take the time to log in, but once you walk them through it and show them the ease of using it they are okay. Also explain to them that the next time they visit and login it will be easier for them because their information will already be in the system.

Pros

As receptionist, I use it daily to monitor who is visiting the office and when they leave. I find it very helpful. I no longer have to run down to the lobby to pick people up and bring them upstairs, then contact the person they will be meeting with. This program contacts the host directly and lets them know their visitor has arrived. This saves me a lot of time during my day.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the program.