• Pros

• "I truly love the fact that it automatically sends a notification to the host when a visitor checks in. I also really enjoy the simplicity of it. Very easy to use and find things. "

• "What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It was so easy to set up, and very user friendly."

• "I like how user friendly it is, how quick it is and the endless features!"

• Cons

• "The iOS app sometimes crashes, but is easily fixed."

• "I wish it was a little less expensive but other than that it has been a good purchase. "

• "The e-mails are sometimes slow to come through, but other than that not a lot. The delivery option (which is new) could be simplified to just be a single click, but its all nitpicker stuff. "

Browse Proxyclick Reviews

Mark from IFM services

An enhanced visitor experience driven by the team's insatiable appetite to innovate!

Pros

Above all I am most impressed by the continuous innovation that accompanies a Proxyclick installation - it just doesn't ever stop and in my mind demonstrates just how committed and passionate the team is about their product. Proxyclick has elevated visitor management well beyond the simple act of registration... and incorporated notions of security, health and safety, brand promotion, customer communication and privacy. It is also the most globally-minded system we have found on the market... not just by incorporating multiple languages but also by paying special attention to the importance of design. The result is that users of any nationality can use Proxyclick very intuitively (at the kiosk or in the back office). The set up is simple, and the settings are very configurable (without adding needless complexity) to give administrators the flexibility required to customise the product by client (eg, personalised visitor badges or registration flows etc.). In an age where digital technology threatens to eradicate the role of people... it is very refreshing to have a digital technology on the market that compliments our teams' efforts on the ground and ensures they can deliver a more dynamic visitor experience where human interactions thrive.

Cons

Personal data, privacy and data security concerns are an ever-present concern for us and our clients. Not only do we need to contend with the threat of cyber attacks but also being compliant with new legislation (eg, the EU's General Data Protection Regulation). Proxyclick - as with all SaaS products in the marketplace - will therefore need to take their product to the next level to ensure it stays a best-in-class solution.

René

Proxyclick - Must have for Frontdesk

I am René Verhoef, 25y old and a active user of Proxyclick. my first experience with Proxyclick was implementing it for the company i worked for, as IT specialist i found Proxyclick very user friendly, the interface & information available on the website are very easy to understand, but as IT specialist there is enough in dept data to work with. This makes Proxyclick a unique tool for both the new and experienced employees of a company. The proxyclick expirience leaves a satisfied visitor, and saves the frontdesk a lot of registration time, this is why it pays itself back within weeks of use. on top of that it gives the Building service a unique enmergency list that's always up-to-date and user friendly, this alone is worth the buy. iv'e saw Proxyclick in company's from 10 to over a 100 employees, even as replacement for a frontdesk/reception. there is a lot of room for this tool to be a Must have for companys.

Pros

Professional user expirience Enmergencylist + App Notification SMS / E-mail on arrive Visitor badge / security by photo friendly user interface very helpfull support desk

Cons

Automatic graph (e-mail) each month with a top 5/10 of visited company's, or wich employee had the most visits etc. default no option for migrate the employee's(from other software) to Proxyclick enmergency list - it is posible when letting the employees sign in through proxyclick, yet not perfect.

Brandon from CyrusOne

Good, but not perfect

I've been an administrator in our company's proxyclick for the past couple of years. Overall there have been vast improvements to the system which i like such as the design and layout. The ability to check people in/out and see real time status has been a life saver. The underlying issues i continue to have with our site security offices are the recurring visits. When a recurring visit is input for an individual/group, the very first day of the visit shows all of the pertinent information needed (i.e. type of access, company visiting, etc). However, all other days of that set recurring access does not show the same details needed. This forces the user to go all the way back to the original start date of the access in order to find out the information, which can be very time consuming and frustrating on an extremely busy day. I would like to see that improve. Another frustrating area from an admin standpoint is the entry of colleagues into proxyclick. This feature is fine if you have an individual only needing to be added to one site, but if you are needing to add a colleague to more than 30 sites it's a bit of an arduous task having to click 'Add Colleague' after clicking under every single location. If there is a way to have an 'Add Colleague To All' option, that would make this new year so much better.

Pros

Please see my overall experience comments

Cons

Please see my overall experience comments

James from MassMutual Long Island Metro

We use it in multiple offices and never had a major issues.

Was able to have receptionist leave their desk without having people need to wait at an empty desk helpless.

Pros

Text message notification. The ability for the guest to receive an e-mail that contains our wifi password.

Cons

Response from Proxyclick

Replied January 2018

Hi James, thanks for your review and feedback. Can you please send us an example of a slow email so we can analyze? Normally emails are delivered 1-2 seconds after processing. What we also witness is that they can be slowed down by anti-spam software installed at our clients, hence the importance to white list Proxyclick. And, thanks for the suggestion of the delivery option ! We plan to further improve the feature based on client feedback. So thank you!

Julie from Tomra Canada

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Making my job easier!

The experience is lovely! Our guests are super impressed with "our technology". They all want to have more info about it. It reflects the type of business we are!

Pros

Being at the reception of the building on top of many other tasks, Proxyclick made my job easier by "finding" the hosts for me. In the past, I used to have to call on office phone, then text, then call on cell phone, then try email and/or walk around the office to find the hosts.

Cons

Some customs screens can (and certainly will!) be more customizable. Ex. we have bilingual (french and english) guests and my custom screens requesting permission to include them in our mailing lists has to have both languages on it bacause we can't make one french and one english depnding on the chose language.

Reasons for Choosing Proxyclick

Price and simplicity. Also the call I had with the rep (I forget her name!) was very helpful!

Romel Jose from Sigo S.A.

magnificent application for the control of inputs and outputs within the organization.

Pros

Because of my Security work within my functions is to monitor the access of people to the facilities to maintain a good flow of people entering and leaving, this application allows me to elaborate the control of daily visitors as well as the hours that will be within the company, I can add information about them the system tells me in an individual way when the time of permanence expired.

Cons

Is an application of easy use, offers various functions to retract as much information as possible from visitors and save them in the database, allows a quick search of people who want to locate within the company, offers calendars to keep specific news of equal way is synchronized with my electronic mail where I can go receiving each of the notifications.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied October 2018

Hello Romel Jose, Thank you very much for your review. We're happy you're enjoying Proxyclick!

DeBorah from Heidrick & Struggles

Exceptional Customer Service

I love using this software. And any issues I did have in the beginning was taken care of by their excellent customer service team. They reached out to make instantly once I alerted them to the issue and continued to follow up until the issue was resolved.

Pros

The software is the easiest one I have ever used. its very user friendly

Cons

As of now I dont have negative to say about the software

Reasons for Choosing Proxyclick

Again I cant answer that question as I am just a tenant

September 2015

Costas from Greencore

Industry: Food Production

September 2015

Proxyclick visitors experience

Even though we were in the market for a replacement system on our antiquated paper based system and looking for ways to save on the expenditure with Proxyclick we have gained a lot more, we gained a visitor experience. We have deployed 11 sites using iPad kiosks and we are now looking to increase it to cover multi Country deployment. I was very surprised that most visitors mentioned Proxyclick positively when they arrived. Configured correctly it has given us greater benefits in a lot of areas, for example fire evacuation reporting, audit control, unified reception across all sites, multi entrance.

Pros

Design, ease of use, very helpful support staff and pricing

Cons

You can't take visitors pictures on the iPad

Response from Proxyclick

Replied September 2015

Thank you Costas! We'll have the picture on the iPad in a few weeks, somewhere in October 2015. We'll have several other new features as well.

Paul from Duplitech

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Awesome Software For small businesses

Pros

It is easy to use and setup. It can make any small company feel like a giant corporation.

Cons

Still some features needed for email notification.

Daniel from Sigo S.A.

excellent application

I have been allowed to get a better control of the people who enter the company, the system allows a quick search of any person who enters the company as well as control the permanence within the facilities.

Pros

For my security work every day many people enter the company this application has helped me a lot in maintaining control in my department, requesting information from people when entering the company and entering them into the system and using the notebook to control the people were left behind!

Cons

The only disadvantage is that you must have internet to use it from the rest. It is a good tool for control in my work. It works excellent for me.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2018

Hello Daniel. Thanks for your review!

September 2016

Michael from Mitie

September 2016

Great impact through utilising technology on customer experience

Using Proxyclick is so easy to use and will have a massive impact on the service you provide to your customers. It is a one stop shop for hosts to book their visitors in which then provides the visitors the information about the location and how they get there. This will not only make it easier form a process perspective but also provides the visitor the important information on how to get to the location or any other specific information. As well does it provide the front of house team all the data and the opportunity to focus on providing a great service and experience to its arriving visitor. The Proxyclick team has been great in helping us to launch this product as well being a great help providing feedback and suggestions on utilising it to the best where really quick in responding to any challenges or questions.

Pros

Positive pre-arrival email Pre-arrival SMS sent 2 hours before Email to hosts advising of visitor arrival contains photo of the visitor so they can easily find them in reception. Email to hosts allows hosts to communicate with reception by advising if they will be down in 5, 15 mins, or with a text message. Iphone app for hosts allows visitor arrivals to be sent as a push announcement with photo and similar reception communication tools as contained with the email SMS sent to host on visitor arrival Allows for reception teams to use tablets to check in visitors Allows for self-service check in through standalone terminals Emergency evacuation list can be printed to identify those visitors who have check in Once arrived at the destination the reception team is already awaiting the the guest and will be able to quickly sign him or her in as the details are already in the system. At the same time the host will receive an email or message informing him or her of the arrival of his guest which will provide the picture of the guest and also option to respond to the reception on how quick the host will be there.

Cons

There are no cons about using proxyclick

Response from Proxyclick

Replied September 2016

Thanks a lot for your in-depth review Michael!

Yannick from Dimension Data

Much more than just a visitor management system

Pros

ProxyClick offers a lot of integration possibilities such as MS Teams, Cisco ISE, Skype,... which are very useful both for the visitor as for the host. The host can be informed via multiple platforms that his visitor has arrived and the visitor enjoys the automated process for Wi-Fi guest account creation. The integration with both ADFS and Azure AD is seamless.

Cons

In the past there was a security concern related to the data being kept from visitors which has been solved now by the implementation of the retention period. The user sync has a minor flaw that the phone number must be in the E.164 format, while other applications used in the company require a different format. Although E.164 is a well known format, it might give issues if you can't use it due to other standards.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Hi Yannick, Thanks for your review! I understand how having a mandatory format for phone number can be annoying. At the moment, we do not have another option: our text message supplier requires E.164 format to send the visit reminder and the check-in notification. However, it's good to know that it can be an issue. We will look into what we can do to improve. If you have any other question, let us know at support@proxyclick.com. Have a good day, Pierrine

Kerryann from JRM Group

The ability to keep track of who is in the building & discretion from other clients is good.

Privacy of who is in the building

Pros

It does away with pens constantly being accidently taken. There is little upkeep, apart from ensuring the software is updated or issues may arise. It's easy to book in people who have already attended the site.

Cons

The process of signing in can be a bit laborious for new arrivals and tricky for some who struggle with technology. Ensuring your Ipad is up to date or issues can occur, I imagine your software wont work well if your Ipad is out of date. Having notifications emailed every day of a summery of the day, is annoying and I don't feel needed. Having notifications that visitors are still on site are annoying, as I often have to change that manually by request of people that are hosting, as they clearly know they're still here.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied January 2018

Thanks for your review and feedback. - You can tailor the check in process to your needs. It can be as short as 3 screens but can also be more complete if you have specific compliance or hospitality processes. - The iPad requirements are iOS 8+ - Every user can manage his notification preferences (and thus not receive them). You can also define preferences at the company level for faster administration.

Rene from Bezoekersregistratie Verhoef

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great and personal VM software, lots and lots of positive feedback from the visitors

automate the visitor check-in proces with the focus on privacy and safety - we push our safety guidelines withing the check-in proces so we make sure everyone that enters does understand and acept this. we save lots and lots of time, while we improved the speed and expirience for our visitors.

Pros

ease of use; all the employees pre-register their visitors with the outlook-addin, no extra software or accounts with the LDAP/SSO intergration. professional support; quick and to the point support on any question we had so far updates; been using Proxyclick for over 2 years now and must say that the updates are alway's on point, recommend 10/10

Cons

would love to have a meeting plugin to sync woth other software, preferably as good as the outlook addin. this would benefit lots and lots of dubble work, last time i checked this feature is high in the to-do list within the upcoming future, so can't wait for this.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2018

Hi Rene, thanks for your review and for your feedback!

Eric from The Woodstock Academy

Can't say enough about Proxyclick

I honestly cannot say enough about Proxyclick. Their customer service and the amount at which they they clearly value their customers is absolutely outstanding! We have had Proxyclick for about a year now, and the product keeps getting better and better! With new features introduced often, the company does an excellent job of communication so that customers aren't scared and have more than enough warning for any adjustments that may come to the software. As with every single company out there, every GREAT now and then there is a small glitch (We have only faced 2 in our time) but their response time and communication back and forth about the issue and status of the resolution of the issue is consistent and truly makes us feel like valued customers. If you are looking to make your business (or school in our case) feel more safe, while providing an excellent experience for your visitors AND your employees, stop looking because you've found the right company. The integration process was flawless & simple, maintenance takes zero effort on the customers behalf. We are so happy we have found Proxyclick and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Christine from Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy check-in process

My company uses Proxyclick via receptionist check in, as well as, the self-check-in kiosk (when reception is unattended). The check in process is so easy especially when you can put expected visitors into Proxyclick in advance. Several of my former co-workers have started trying to implement Proxyclick at their new places of employment.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly.

Cons

Proxyclick doesn't always work happily with Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied February 2017

Hi Christine, Thank you very much for the review and for the offline discussion we had around IE and Firefox when it comes to printing badges from the dashboard. As discussed together, it is important to ensure cookies are stored in your browser in order to print. Thanks again, Geoffroy (from the Product Team)

Gregg from Lowers Risk Group, LLC

Industry: Research

Exceptional Product and Great Customer Service

Our U.S. Company of 500 employees has used Proxyclick for over a year and we are very pleased. The software is easy to learn and use, the functions and features are excellent and customer service is responsive and informative. Our receptionist and employees easily learned how to utilize the software and our guests are impressed when they experience the benefits (i.e.: auto employee notifications). We plan to add additional office locations to our account and I look forward to adding more users/employees to the system. I highly recommend Proxyclick. This review was submitted voluntarily without receiving any benefits from Proxyclick.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied December 2016

Thanks a lot for your review Gregg! Your feedback is very helpful.

Jeannie from M3 Insurance

WE LOVE PROXYCLICK visitor management system!

People, office, and guests to our building are always amazed and awed at the functionality of this system. From the notification capabilities to the small "goodbye" they get on the screen when checking out, many comments on what a cool system it is. Thank you for being a great business partner!

Pros

Ease of signing in, badge printing, notification of the host when guest checks in. (especially the text feature)

Cons

Long page-loading time. That is soon to be rectified, along with some other great improvements, including guests who are revisiting, ease of entering them upon their return visit.

Buggi from Flonidan A/S

Our visitors are impresses

It is easy to set up if any troubles we get fast and valid support online from Proxyclick. We call our desk Nanna, she acts like a perfect receptionist and our guest do smile when then they check in. It is a professional tool, it gives us an overview of the guest we have in the house in emergencies, we can customize our desk as we like it to be. Furthermore, the product develops over time. We are satisfied with our 'Nanna'.

Pros

It is easy to modify to the needs and wishes we have.

Cons

Could be fun, it could talk to our guests as well ;-) I do not think that there are anything I do not like. But it would be nice if you had learning stuff, which I could use when I have to instruct my colleagues how to use the system.

Erica from PAYSAFE

Great program!

Pros

Our guests love being able to sign in and receive a badge when they arrive. It's great that a message is sent to the host when the guest arrives letting them know that their guest(s) has(ve) arrived.

Cons

It would be nice to have the program still running without the WiFi. Sometimes the connection isn't working and the program is useless at that point.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Hi Erica, Thanks for your lovely review! I've got good news about the Wi-Fi: our tech team just released a new update of the app, and the offline mode has been improved. Visitors are now queued on the iPad and will sync with the dashboard once the connection is back on. Make sure you've got the latest version downloaded on the iPad. If you have any other questions or remark, don't hesitate to write to support@proxyclick.com. Have a good day, Pierrine

Delivered as promised. Impressed with the overall solution, support team, continued improvements

Pros

Overall VMS functionality and feature sets. Compared four other VMS vendors based on our requirements, before selecting Proxyclick. Used trial period for three weeks and easily upgraded to the Large plan. Proxyclick was not the cheapest nor the most expensive. Their Help Center is very well done, informative. Support team is very responsive...online chat or phone. Very easy to setup. Used manual load for user provisioning instead of LDAP. Single Sign On (SSO) SAML was easy to setup. Integrates very well with Outlook Calendar and Email, Skype for Business, and SMS for scheduling and notifications. Not using Agreements, use of OneDrive was not necessary.

Cons

Manage Custom Screens interface was troublesome for us in the beginning and took some to do work with it during the trial period. We had to rebuild the sequencing for any custom screen changes. Was not a major issue. Could be more work if we have chosen the use of Smart Rules and more custom screens. I expect this will be improved. Proxyclick appears to continuous improve the functionality and ease of ease for their customers.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2018

Thanks a lot for your review and feedback. If you experience any issues again in the future we're always here to help.

Low-Maintenance and Easy to Use Visitor Management Solution

The implementation was simple and the support was great. It took us a while to settle on a particular printer model and badge paper but the solution itself has required little to no maintenance since going live. Our users love it and have taken full ownership of it. I would highly recommend ProxyClick if you have a need to manage visitors but don't require integration with a formal security solution such as Avigilon or CCure.

Pros

ProxyClick is very easy to use and has a clean UI. The standout feature is how easy it is to create custom check-in pages and flows. It prints badges to our specifications and allows our staff to easily monitor visitors from a central location.

Cons

Our workflow required use of a beta version of the app. This version wasn't entirely stable and increased the difficulty of managing the app. This has since improved.

Reasons for Choosing Proxyclick

ProxyClick is much easier to configure and use than the alternatives we reviewed. It also offers a better presentation on an iPad and allows for cleaner kiosks.

Vaibhav from Civil Engineering

Industry: Animation

Our to go virtual receptionist

Pros

Data management is the most crucial part of any business. One of my friend had software data management system for their own office receptionist. Some times its so cluttered with un useful data that sorting out was waste of everyone's time. I had read about Proxyclick and suggested him to go for a trial and use it. Its been 2 weeks now and he has already started to use it for all his business meeting needs. The ease in getting the data in spreadsheets with all the information needed, ability to share it over across the world in real time and sorting it for future reference is so easy that their company is already thinking of going full version

Cons

Initial user interface is very bland and not that attractive. Perhaps being used to spreadsheets and power points makes us fell that, but it works as intended

Response from Proxyclick

Replied March 2019

Hi Vaibhav, Thank you for your message! Great to hear that you're enjoying Proxyclick. We've let the development team know your comments about the interface design.

Grantley from Migrafill

Pretty simple to deploy. Had some issues with printer setup

Pros

Technology is state of the art and provides a technically advanced method of visitor checkin. I particularly like the notifications sent to the host when a visitor comes to them in the office The record keeping system and reports summary at the end of each day is also very beneficial particularly because many people can be informed of the visitor activities at a location for each day.

Cons

Printer configuration was a bit tricky to install and made the installation process a bit longer than anticipated. The other issue was the fact that some visitors were skeptical of imputing information and pictures in the system and some complained that it was a bit more intrusive. They easily got around this after the first few interactions with the Visitor Managemenrt system

Response from Proxyclick

Replied January 2018

Hi Grantley, thanks for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear about your printer issues. Indeed as we are compatible with all printers but some are more complex to connect to. The easiest is to connect to are Airprint printers. It's good to hear that visitors got used to using Proxyclick. If needed, you can always deactivate the picture screen. However a picture is quite useful for security purposes (print on badge) and hospitality (host recognizes the visitor instantly in lobby).

Bengisu from Safekick Americas LLC

A Software and a Team That You Can Depend On!!

From clients, to employees, everyone has loved this software and thanks to Proxyclick it has made the hassle of signing in such a breeze now. Our employees love that they get notified when clients have arrived, our HR department is happy that we officially have a sign-in sheet where names are legible, and accurate with dates and times. This was a big issue before with using just pen and paper. I have researched many companies online and I am very pleased with Proxyclick. The option to choose the paid version and free version is great as well, they are committed to the customer either way and that says a lot about the company. Every client that comes in and enjoys the iPad sign in app, I give the name "ProxyClick" so hopefully they can incorporate it at their office as well. Last but not least, any issue that I've had, the Proxy team has been 100% supportive. I especially want to shout out to support team who did not stop till they resolved our issues. I could not be happier with the software and the team! A big thank you Proxyclick from SafeKick Americas!

Pros

Cons

I have yet to find something I do not like about this software, seriously, what is there NOT to love!

Response from Proxyclick

Replied October 2018

Hello Bengisu, Thank you so much for your positive review. Please keep enjoying the app and let us know if you need help with anything. Thanks!

Bengisu from Safekick Americas LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

An Administrators safety box!

Overall the best sign in/visitor software I have seen on the market

Pros

The ease of use of this app and software is the best. I no longer struggle to read hand written tags and signatures. Everything is all organized. We have had many clients take pictures to show their company to be able to add it to their everyday use as well. It is a lifesaver!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing to not like about this product!

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Hi Bengisu, Thanks for this awesome review! We love your enthusiasm Have a good day, Pierrine

Scott from Hosting.com

Proxyclick

We have been using the product for a couple of years now and have been very happy with it. We had some IOS issues at first but the latest version fixed it. I would recommend this to any small to med size company.

Pros

It is very easy to quickly check someone in and out. I really like the new kiosk software

Cons

Would like to see the ability to fully customize fields to suit specific needs. I.E. checking out keys or badges

Response from Proxyclick

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your review Scott. I will ask someone from our customer success team to contact you. It is possible to fully customize fields to meet your needs. Gregory

Roma from Sodexo

Looking for a reliable visitor all-in-one?

Pros

Easy to use and reliable. We have the ability to track visitors, pull out reports and make sure we have all we need in case of emergencies.

Cons

Sometimes - it takes a bit of look-and-find yourself to program the backend. Once it's done tho - it's like driving a Cadillac. Learning the interface i would say - i'm a visual, so i like when it's more intuitive on a graphic perspective

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Merci, thank you Roma for your positive review. A pleasure to read it, and please... keep driving! Gregory

May 2016

Ray

May 2016

Moving from a Visitor Checking book to ProxyClick Visitor Management!

In the past year we have successfully been running Proxyclick for our Business. It was a transformation from using a basic checking in book to a more Welcoming Kiosk iPad. We are very impressed with the overall functions of the system and its useful features. We have had lots of feedback from our own Customers and Visitors on how it works and they clever badge printer. I always give them ProxyClicks details when they ask for more information. About 3 months ago we bought an Evolis Primacy Black Printer for better badges and they are great Quality. The questions we have set also benefit our business like drink requirements and know Car Registration Plates for Guest who have parked on site. Overall we are very impressed with Proxyclick Visitor Management system and see it as a Key requirement to our Business. We couldn't recommend it enough!

Pros

Onsite Badge Printing, Drink Options, Registration Plate details, Booking in Management system, Visitor Alerts, SMS, Emails, Proxyclick App, Health and Saftey Forms, ID Badges, iPhone Passbook cards, Directions to our Business and lots more!

Cons

We run Beta versions of Proxyclick so we enjoy finding out the Cons to help others. This gives us and Proxyclick help when they are developing certain new tools for all customers to try. Some bugs can be a little annoying but every app has them so its not all bad!

Martha from New Lab

Proxyclick Review

Overall 7/10. Wish there was a couple more features that would be helpful to our workspace, but great service/software overall.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to implement and show to new colleagues, fast customer support

Cons

Persistent technical issues, wish customer support could offer more indepth service.

Reasons for Choosing Proxyclick

It is a great enhancement to visitors experience when they walk into our building.

a more secure check-in process

Pros

Sending an email to colleagues when visitors arrive. Also the ability for colleagues to deny access, and notify reception that they will be there in 5, 10 or 15 minutes. The overall look and feel of the program is great. I also like that we can have guests sign an NDA and see important egress information upon entering the building.

Cons

We were on beta upon launch, but were recently able to update to the native IOS app. Beta was a little clunk, but things seem better now that we are on the native app. We also encountered issues with wireless color printing of badges, but were able to resolve the issue.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied January 2018

Thanks for having tested the beta, and glad you're on the native version now. Which printer did you try to print on?

Tyler from Freudenberg IT

Quality Review

Needed assistance with creating a extra template for badges. Reached out to customer support for assistance on showing me where to go to edit badges. Was able to find it myself and start editing do to the easy navigation of the site.

Pros

The ease of navigating thru the website made it really easy to find the category for creating a badge and the customization options that they give you are great. IM customer support is really good as well. Having the ability to talk to someone right away is always a nice feature.

Cons

I didn't like that I can only do 1 template at a time. It'd be nice to have more than 1 so that I can ahead of time create a template for a special event rather than waiting till the day of.

Rachel from Dimension Data

Industry: Computer Networking

Uncomplicated

Generally, it is quick and easy to use, and problems have been limited. I have only had to ask for support once early on and the response was quick and accurate

Pros

Being able to add photos for my directors, so visitors know who they are meeting, also receiving an alert guest has checked in. Having packages logged once delivered

Cons

We have two sites and the visitor log is seperate for each, would be better if we could draw form just one address book. Force users to select from the previously logged visitor rather than creating an addional profile

unknown

Connor from Thinking Space Systems Ltd

Industry: Furniture

Just what we need.

We use Proxy click to provide a virtual recepionist so that staff members time can be better focused on the intended work instead of having to look out for their visitors.

Pros

The best part of the system is that it is layed out in a very easy to manage way and is very easy to navigate, both the kiosk and the website side of things.

Cons

Will on a rare occasion not pull up the keyboard on the kiosk.

Tiffany from Engineering

Industry: Machinery

Works well.

People can sign in and I don't have keep checking to see if they were let in.

Pros

I like that people can come in and contact the people that they want directly. Also that is sends me a message if the person will be up shortly

Cons

I don't always see the notification that someone has signed in. If my employee is out of their office they may not see notification and person is waiting in the lobby.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2018

Hi Tiffany, thanks for your taking the time to leave your review and feedback. You can enable text notifications so hosts can receive check-in notifications when they're away from their desk. Here's a help article with more information: http://help.proxyclick.com/visitor-management/overview-notifications-manage/ Or just let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help!

Florian from DACO FRANCE

Industry: Food Production

A solution that works with visitors

A good image of the company to the visitors, a follow-up and a clear management of the visits, replace the paper book

Pros

The online management interface in the cloud and flexibility, compatibility with iPad models and smartphone notifications (sms and the app)

Cons

The lack of advanced customization, the limited range of thermal printers allowing color printing and price

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2018

Hi Florian, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. May I ask what type of advanced customization you're interested in? We're always open to ways to improve Proxyclick. Is there any way I can help with finding a printer as well? Thanks

Bruce from ITHR Group plc

Proxyclick - Easy to setup with lots of very useful features

Visitor visibility, with all details available at any time on a web site.

Pros

Even though we use the free version the support has been excellent. We like the ability to see all activity through a web site, including being able to amend visitor details, e.g. if they select the wrong host we can easily fix that. It is very easy to add hosts, i.e. all staff, and we get full details of each visitor including a photo. The legal disclaimer is easy to amend, as is the front screen that is representative of our group of companies. There are plenty of other features that are too numerable to mention. No other software seemed to offer the feature set or ease of use, especially for the price. And they also 'phoned me during the trial period to make sure that I was getting on just fine with the software!

Cons

Nothing major to complain about, but only very minor things, such as the Sign In and Sign Out buttons on the home screen could be ever so slightly more obvious. But nothing at all off-putting.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2017

Thanks a lot for your review Bruce!

Joseph from ALMACO

Industry: Machinery

Great Visitor Kiosk

Overall it's been a great experience, very reasonable priced, and definitely an improvement from what we had before.

Pros

Not only does it look nice, it functions well. Everything from the guest check-in experience, to the cloud interface for staff, and the receptionist being able to provide an extra level of service is great.

Cons

Sometimes if you restart the device you're using for the Kiosk you have to re-enter the authorization code on it. But that's not a big deal.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied October 2018

Hello Joseph, Thank you for your positive review and for your valuable feedback. This means a lot!

René from Bezoekersregistratie Verhoef

Good performance, lots of features and a very nice support team, i recommend this product.

Pros

Easy to set-up, gives the visitors a great welcome while reducing workload on the frontdesk. becasue of security (ISO9001) we need to know who's inside, this software fit all oure needs within this subject. lots of updates / new features since we used Proxyclick, innovative company.

Cons

actually not much, but it's price is quite high if you want full features for 1/2 locations. love to see calendar intergration to a higher technical platform.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the suggestion René. Yes we like the Outlook add-in too. Which email client are you thinking of?

Timothy from Airbnb

Proxyclick check in system

Great. The customer service team is on top of things and the program makes the check in process easy for our company and clients.

Pros

The ease of use. You put the guest name in the system along with any other pertinent details and they check in. We had trouble connecting the printer for the visotor badges in the beginning but we were able to figure that out.

Cons

We have been trying to get the splash program to connect or work with proxyclick for an easier checking process but the two are not combined yet.

GREGG from Lowers Risk Group, LLC

Reliable and very effective guest management tool

Pros

Very robust software. We found there are more features that we need, so we're able to choose what to use. Bulk uploading user data is a great help, and managing multiple locations is easy.

Cons

No flaws have been discovered yet. Initially setting up the iPad can be tricky, but our IT department got it working within an hour.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2018

Hi Gregg, thanks for your review! And we're happy your IT department was able to set up the iPad. Our support team is always happy to assist if there's an issue so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Julie from G4S/Cyrusone

Industry: Security and Investigations

overall it is a good product

There are several things that I think would be beneficial to change. Proxy click does not auto update, you must manually click the button to see new check ins, expected etc. When we have to verify ID's and verify customers, often times it will revert instead of saving at that moment, and then it must be completed again. also when individuals successfully check in, there have been known incidences where they will just disappear off proxy click all together. If these things were fixed for bugs and issues it would be nearly perfect.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

glitches, missing information once complete, not auto updating

Rachel from Carnegie Hall

It is always a pleasure reaching out to Proxyclick Support.

Pros

Software is easy to use and navigate. But what is great is - every time I have a question or issue I know that the support team will help me in a quick and friendly way.

Cons

I would love a quicker integration between out 2 locations in Proxyclick. Currently when we set up a colleague we need to do it in 2 separate locations - causing many more mouse clicks. It would be great to have a checkbox on the new colleague set-up screen to also enable access in our other location.

Jose from G4S Secure Solutions/Cyrus One

Thumbs up to Proxy

I have a great experience with this application, it was a process getting used to the new format but I like the fact that you can change what you need displayed on the home screen. I do not like the time it takes to run a daily badge count for daily audits I wish a tally of guest and contractor badges displayed on the corner somewhere for the end of each shift. Other than that it really is a good app and keep up the good job, thanks proxy guys!

Pros

Very Flexible and multitasking.

Cons

does not give you a tally of guest/contractor badges for each shift.

Andreas from MSG Mechatronic Systems GmbH

Proxyclick - Exactly what we were looking for

We were looking for some up to date visitor management system. By then our frontoffice personel was registering every visitor by hand and let them sign a piece of paper. When i found proxyclick and got in touch with the team we got invited to test the full version for some weeks. Long story short - proxyclick nailed it! Set up in minutes, very easy and intuitive to use and a fair pricing! Support is great too . Whenever i have a question i get a nice responce in minutes.

Pros

It's so easy to set up and use. We could easily customize it to fully meet our Company design guidelines.

Cons

The only thing we'd like to gete improved is to make the "Welcome mail" more editable. Right now the visitor can just be called by its prename. That's not common in german speaking countries and so we have to deactivate it until it's going to be fixed.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Hi Mr Silgener, Thanks for this review, we're happy you like Proxyclick. About the first name in the Welcome email: I understand how that's a problem in German and in some other languages as well. The good news is: it's on our roadmap and we plan to work on it! Have a good day, Pierrine

January 2016

Jeffrey from Greenbrier

January 2016

Great way to stay on top of visitors to the company.

As a former Homeland Security supervisor I can attest to the ease and accuracy of this system. We have a big flow of visitors everyday and Proxyclick makes it easy for me to see who's here, who's due, for how long the stay is, etc. They employees who have appointments coming can add them or they email me and I can add them to the system. It take just seconds. You can add an individual or a group, (that's really handy). This also makes it easy to know what visitors I have on property in case of an emergency. Ours is attached to a Dymo label writer that prints our visitor badges with time sensitive stickers. I can also give access badges to employees that forget theirs and just put the info in the system without having to print a visitor badge. This system gives me the freedom to just look to see how many I have in the building with a glance. Tells me if someone has added a visitor that may be a last minute add. It will email the visitor a reminder of the appointment, auto emails the employee when the visitor checks in, as a section for notes with the visitors name for any "special" instructions. I can go on and on with praise but will only add this, Customer Service is OUTSTANDING! I have a constant connection with them. I've never waited more than 3 minutes for a response via they "live chat" on the system page itself. These folks are true professionals. They will listen to your suggestions, (one of mine was put into use) and do all they can for you. I always feel like a valued customer with them.

J from BCG

Improve Operational Efficiency to your Reception Team

If you're looking for a user friendly, time efficient system to manage guest check in, check out and notification experience, then this is a serious product to consider. Our Front Office staff spend less time on admin and can now focus more on the guest experience because the software does it all for us.

Pros

Easy to use Great customer support Cost effective Easy installation Automation of tasks once set up

Cons

Not so much a "CON" but a suggestion. It would be good to be able to use the same system to manage small assets using a loan system... A simple example, someone checks out an umbrella and proxy click records this transaction and then when it's returned, the system logs the assets return.

Tim from PCES

What's not to like?

Pros

This software has a lot to like. We were looking to put a more professional face on our sign-in process and Proxyclick did just that. The sign-in interface is very clean and easy to use. The SMS and email notifications make it easy to keep track of who is visiting. The daily reports are also very helpful. Proxyclick is a great product and the price isn't bad either.

Cons

This software is greatly engineered and easy to use. I can't think of a Con to list.

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for this great review! If you ever get across a "con", just let us know at support@proxyclick.com. Have a good day, Pierrine

Zachary from Expeditors

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

AMS-Inbound

First I was not able to find information from customers.. Later I started to get very handy doing a good job with Proxyclick

Pros

You can view all options. There is always a good feedback and they are developing a lot of new tools to improve and it becomes user friendly

Cons

reloading take several times. Sometimes you can not find the information requiring customers and people often gets a little bit frustrated

Response from Proxyclick

Replied July 2019

Hi Zachary, Thanks for your review. I'm happy you like Proxyclick! Could you tell us more about your issue with reloading and finding more information at support@proxyclick.com? We'd love to understand how we can help you. Have a good day, Pierrine

Elizabeth from Future Cities Catapult

Loving it!

I really like not having to call my colleagues when their visitors arrive. It is the first time I've worked without a phone at the front desk and I find it very convenient. The odd visitor dislikes the system as not everyone is fan of smart devices. But it makes my life much easier dealing with colleagues and tenants.

Pros

Telephone freedom. I don't chase colleagues over the phone anymore. They are aware of their visitor's arrival and take care of them.

Cons

People not into technology find registering a nuisance.