• Pros

• "The free version of this software is great, there was no down-time, very easy to use, and not complicated for the older generation."

• "I love that it is so easy to use. Everything is very self explanatory and it is almost impossible to get confused while using it. I also like that I can choose my own URL for meetings."

• "What we like the most is the price with the functionality. There are a lot of screen sharing services out there, this one works quite well for the price"

• Cons

• "Sometimes when using the browser only feature there have been glitches where the screen with need to be reloaded. But above all the pros vastly exceed the cons."

• "At times, the service can freeze and tend to lag on the other person's end, but never a sufficient amount to where it causes substantial issues. Otherwise I'm completely happy with this service."

• "Early on, the built-in audio had some issues, but this seems to have been resolved."

Browse join.me Reviews

FAIBREY from John Deere

Industry: Farming

Conferences and meetings simplified

It covers all our remote working needs as we communicate easily as teams and discuss important developments in a simplified video or audio conferences. We have had no troubles as it is very secure and allows full control of conferences to secure data.

Pros

This software was easy to set up in our organisation as we just uploaded a file containing company log in credentials of everyone and everyone was able to log into the software using their company credentials. In usability, it is convenient because it is available on smart phones, tablets and laptops ensuring that we link up with each other no matter where we are. Anyone can initiate a meeting in the software and invite people to join using a simple memorable link. It also allows editing the background image of the meeting to suit the agenda. We are able to link up within our organisation and also with clients as the software is flexible and easy to use. The quality of both video and audio conferences is very high and it is possible to mute everyone at once as one of its features.

Cons

The whiteboard feature is difficult to use on smart phones to keep the team up to date on what someone is thinking. It needs further development.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

Join.me is easy to set up in every size of organisation within a short period of time. It is flexible and easy to use that it does not need special training of employees.

Griffin from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Join.Me has Revolutionized My Role as a Manager!

Overall, Join.Me has been a very positive experience for our organization! It has truly empowered me as a manager to be able to connect with and assist my team with their various technical questions and needs. It is maybe a little tricky to install, but once you get set up one time, it is a breeze to communicate with and greatly enhances your cohesion as an organization. I truly think this will change the way business is conducted forever. No more unnecessary traffic, dress clothes, and face-to-face meetings in 2020 and beyond--and luckily, the work will go on, all thanks to well-built software like Join.Me.

Pros

Join.Me has revolutionized the way I work because it has (1) allowed me to work from home (which was always my dream!) as well as given me the opportunity to assist my coworkers with their SQL & Tableau data questions effortlessly! No more trips to and from each other's desks/offices, hoping he/she is (a) present and (b) available. Now, it's just the click of a button and we can meet to resolve work issues with ease! In fact, I can even take control over my colleagues' computers (because, let's face it--I can fix things faster when I drive, right?) Join.Me has been a breeze to use and the quality is very high. It supports multiple connected users; I've never hit the limit. We've even used it for team socials in order to continue to feel connected outside of work hours on occasion! I like that it presents each person in a circle (for group view). Other software I've used has been dizzying at times--in which the algorithms move the people's faces when they talk. This one just looks and feels natural. P.S. The ability to connect with ease is greatly enhanced by the fact that you can have your own custom link that you set--and it just goes after "Join.me" (example: join.me/johnsroom). Very simple to communicate to other parties (as opposed to having long random links to look up in email invites!) Also--the audio is strong. You can either connect with your computer (which is what I do--just make sure to use headphones to avoid an echo!) or you can use a phone.

Cons

I would say that it can be difficult to get connected for people who do not have the app installed. You can either download the program to your computer or connect through the internet, but the latter option will not allow you to change who controls one another's computer. And since this is important to me, I always need my end users to download the app first. And sometimes, it has been difficult to find where to download that app/get it installed on the other user's machine. The other piece I miss in this software vs. in other competitors' is the ability to have a shortcut to mute/unmute as well as a "push to talk" feature. Zoom allows you to push the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself; however, Join.Me does not feature any such shortcut. This is definitely an area I would like them to work to develop. But otherwise, the software is robust and does everything else I need it to do!

Reasons for Switching to join.me

I'm not sure why we switched, but I know our company's IT department made the switch to Join.Me from Zoom. And while Zoom has its perks, I've found Join.Me to be a more enjoyable experience, mostly because of the easy-to-send custom links. Also, Zoom has issues with audio quality sometimes due to their advanced cancellation algorithms, and so I feel like you need a degree to properly present computer audio over a Zoom meeting. Join.Me has just been a simpler, more straightforward experience for me overall.

Michael from Amalgamated Switch & Signal Company

Join.me is a simple meeting/screen sharing solution that just works

I have enjoyed using Join.me over the last few years, enough so that I went beyond the free version and made the purchase. Having the ability to record a meeting has been great, save it and then integrate it into my project notes for a client.

Pros

What I like most about join.me is that even inexperienced users can join a meeting without having to install anything. For non-technical users, I can just tell them to open join.me on the web browser (and to then auto-respond to the question "no, not join.me.com, but join.me") and give them a code and BOOM they can see my screen and watch my demo. although I use it mainly for business, it has also been great for those times when I get the family/friends call from someone asking "How do I..."

Cons

is sometimes does not launch or takes a long time (1-2 minutes) to launch or I have to end-task and relaunch. But to be fair, this could be an anomaly on my own computer and/or OS and perhaps has nothing to do with the product itself. :-)

Joel from Timesheets.com

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's been okay, but their billing practices have continuously been offensive and unprofessional. Last year they charged me for annual service without forewarning. I didn't need that many licenses anymore. Even though I contacted them on the day I was notified of the charge, they refused a refund! I ended up having to do a chargeback for the licenses I did not want. That's obnoxious. They refused to assist me with a refund even when I pointed out no warning was given of impending charges. This year, my card expired. They sent me a warning after the billing that I was going to be sent to collections. That was the first I heard from them about this issue. Talk about offensive! Then when I tried to pay, I was taken to a broken link from their email. The email address they told me to contact in their letter was no longer working, and when I logged in to pay, I was told I didn't have proper access. 3 strikes in just 10 minutes. I'm thinking my company can do without Join.me/logmein.

Pros

It used to work well before other, better software came along. Now it's useful occasionally.

Cons

Clients had a difficult time getting into meetings. It was difficult to talk them through joining. Sometimes a username/password or registration was required, other times, not. Also, it asked for email addresses of attendees which I didn't like. They don't have a right to ask for my client's email, so I always found that kind of offensive. Since there was no tutorial showing what a client sees when they tried to join a meeting, there were times where the client would run into trouble and we weren't able to help, so we had to give up on using them for certain meetings.

Regina from Real Estate

An Okay Presentation Application

It was an okay experience with Join.Me. I prefer Zoom because the features are much better and the program is less intrusive and less laggy on my computer.

Pros

I like the overall presentation of Join.Me. It provides a low-impact HUD when you are presenting that is easy to find the controls so no need to lose your train of thought to do something in the application while presenting.

Cons

I found that Join.Me was a bit laggy compared to other presentation software that I've used on the same computer.

Tony from Gerard Agency

Consistently reliable and affordable screen sharing

Join.me has had consistently great call and video quality and incredible uptime. We've had no trouble with join.me, and we've used a lot of different call/screenshare services.

Pros

I love how simple installation is, how reliable the software is, and that I can have a consistent screen share url that can be reused again and again. It makes it easy for clients to bookmark my url and quickly hop into a call and screen share to provide live support. I also love the screen recording options for creating software demos and tutorials for my clients.

Cons

The only thing I wish join.me had was the ability to me to set my conference room to allow attendees to join without me needing to start the conference. Occasionally I need a co-worker to run a meeting, and it's a hassle for them to have to log out of their account and login to mine just to start a meeting.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

Join.me had better performance than UberConference and was far more affordable than GoToMeeting.

Reasons for Switching to join.me

I liked UberConference's call features, but their screenshare was too laggy for use with clients.

Richard from NovaVision Inc.

Industry: Printing

SO GOOOOOOD

It has revolutionized our ability for remote desktop support and our entire team uses it all day every day to help others with their computer issues. HIGHLY recommend.

Pros

I will always, always recommend anything by LogMeIn. I've been so impressed by this company. JoinMe and LogMeIn Central are AMAZING and by far the best software for remote desktop support and helping people with their computer issues. A little pricey, but faaaar beyond their competitors so they're worth it!

Cons

The price. It's worth it, but I still wish it was cheaper. If it was I'd have a private account for myself just to help friends and family with their computer issues.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

LogMeIn/JoinMe is sooooo much better, in every way, hands down.

Reasons for Switching to join.me

LogMeIn is sooooo much better, in every way, hands down.

Tim from Jolt Software

Good but not great

it's been an effective tool for us, but our prospects are often frustrated with how difficult it can be to join the call. There seem to be some performance issues 1-3 times a month as well.

Pros

I like the overall ease of use, quality of screen share is almost always great. I like that it easily integrates with google calendar for meetings.

Cons

call quality is often horrible. (yes, we checked our internet connection) Users also have a hard time joining the call with a link or code.

Reasons for Switching to join.me

virtual office wasn't equipped to handle our size.

Jennifer from Threads and Decor LLC Consignments

This is making all the difference during the current pandemic and my success

Wow, in my life this product was a game changer when i was working on setting up new software at my previous job. This allowed me to see what the computer programmer was telling me and allowed us to both make changes with full understanding. Today this just keeps all my side businesses running with a program that is easy to invite even the computer illiterate to join.me.

Pros

I love that I can ask anyone to join.me and we can connect while we are are required to social distance. The human nature needs community and being able to help others during this time is where my heart is. I like that i can customize what my invites see such as my name and photo. I also like that they offer you a 14 day FREE trial.

Cons

I wish the cost for the full version was advertised upfront just to give me something to plan for. I have been using this program for years.. Like probably 5-10 years... I lose track because I have been self employed for 4 year but my previous job I had since 2005 used this during computer programming sessions. Back then the more users .invites the more the software lagged....

Reasons for Switching to join.me

I didn't switch per say Zoom is just another product I use when running my Doterra business because my teammates are used to this software.

Samarah from EKR

Affordable, but lacking

I used it for several years, but it simply didn't meet my company's needs any longer. We needed something more reliable that wouldn't cut out.

Pros

I enjoyed the login screen and the ability to stay logged in. I also enjoyed having a regular meeting invite that I could duplicate and use. You do not have to have join.me downloaded in order to join a meeting which is SO nice.

Cons

The sound quality is not the greatest with join.me. It also requires you to have join.me downloaded if you want to present your screen.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

Originally Zoom was too expensive, but we switched for a better quality product.

Morgan from Bianchi Consultants

Good, If Your Client Can Get In

Pros

Join.Me has a good scheduling system that sends automated invites if you input the emails. It also provides numbers for different time zones, which is nice when working with clients across the country. You can customize your background and photo which is nice as well! You don't need to worry about clients coming into a meeting that they shouldn't (for example if you're running behind and the next client tries logging in) - you can lock meetings and they have to knock to join and you must approve it. Once you're in, you can click around when mouse control is granted. This product is better for meetings with a large group and a presenter, rather than remote access.

Cons

My customers have an awful time getting connected with Join.Me. Most of them work with computers daily and while they may not be the most tech savvy, they are intelligent. The online meeting versus downloading the app seems to be an issue. I often have to advise they close out of everything and start over. If you simply want to show your screen, it is fairly simple. If you need control of another computer, this product lacks a lot of functionality, especially compared to TeamViewer. The pricing of this software feels high for what you get.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

Pricing and seemingly simple and user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to join.me

Our TeamViewer software was old and this had a lower price tag. Ultimately, we went back to TeamViewer.

Easy to use conference and screen share software

I am able to assist others remotely to understand how to work with different softwares by conducting a join.me meeting and sharing screens. This allows me to provide more focused help that is relevant to what they need and they can see what i'm doing and better understand how to do things on their own.

Pros

Join.me has allowed me to easily host a screen share for collaborating with other people on different projects. Sometimes you don't want to have to install and ton of software or set people up in order to just do a simple screen share. Join.me allows me to easily share and collaborate in a way that is easy for the people i am working with regardless of their tech expertise level. I like how they have both a online version and a version you can install if desired to your personal computer. And i love how they offer a free version for those of us that don't need to do it all the time and who have basic needs.

Cons

I have not ran into anything that i didn't particularly like. It has worked flawlessly for what i need it for. It could be that if you have some advanced needs, that it would be good to research to see if these are possible. But for conducting a meeting where you'd like to do more than just talk and need to share a screen to keep people on the same page, this works great.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

It works well and is easy to use. The free version is great. It's proven reliable for my needs.

Heath from Search Ins

The easiest and best video conferencing tool for screen share.

I first heard of Join.me via a work colleague, I used to use Hangouts but now use Join.me almost exclusively. The only time I don't use Join.me is if a client or person I'm calling prefers another tool.

Pros

Very quick and easy to set up, even our clients who are not tech-savvy can easily log in and set up a screen share the very first time they use it. Join.me makes it very simple to swap between which party is presenting and also to add in different emails/phone numbers through-out the call.

Cons

I did find that it can lag a little bit when loading screens when you compare it to Google Hangouts or other similar tools, but it's a small price to pay when you consider the benefits of join.me. If you have a fast internet connection it should be completely fine, the lag is usually evident only if using hotspot with a mobile phone.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

I found Join.me has a better interface and is much easier to use when setting up a meeting room or changing presenter roles. I also like that you can use the computer microphone or mute it and just use your mobile phone separately.

Craig from C and L Design Specialists Inc.

Not all who us this platform are from the business sector.

80% of our clients have never experenced this type of online interaction. We introduce a "baby-step" version for their first time with us through a entry portol email. If you want to see what they are seeing here's our company's website. "CandLDesigns.com". Scroll down just a little and click on movie. We pioneered this for the average Joe, and it's talked about constantly in reviews of us. (all 5-star). Thanks, and I hope to see these easly changed "Con's," soon.

Pros

It's exciting for our client to come into the 22nd century! Most our client's have never done this. But through Join.Me's virtual platform our client spend money and up without ever meeting anyone from our company face to face.

Cons

1 – Your ad’s. I pay for your yearly service, not the free version. I do not like when you advertise your services to my client as the meeting ends. It cheapens my company’s importance to a client. 2 – Voice over computer. This have always been an issue and continues to be. From Safari, Firefox, etc. When my client tries to download app, the download goes onto their screen. They are on my screen and can’t find download. (read to understand in “Overall”). 3- Having to explain how to get rid of name bubbles and enlarge screen. You should have immediate that offers this function. Example, “would you like to display name bubbles, YES -or-NO”. Would you like you screen enlarged, NO-or-YES”. (if YES= option of 50%, 75%,100%)

Sheila from Sunny Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

You can customize the meeting ID and brand the meeting's background. I'm a sole practitioner so I don't need fancy integrations, but I know that the platform can be integrated with other programs. For people who conduct webinars, do presentations or meet across time zones, Join.me offers a great solution to having to travel. I've never had a problem with connections or glitches.

Pros

Join.me is easy to use and has a user friendly interface. You just provide your meeting guest with the meeting ID.They visit the Join.me website, plug that into the "join a meeting" window, and voila...you're in a virtual meeting together. From there, you can share your screen, record the meeting, and take control of the other person's computer (with their permission, of course!)

Cons

The Lite version doesn't allow you to stream web videos or record meetings, but for the price...I wouldn't complain too much.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

I like Google Hangouts better than Join.me because Google provides other apps that allow me to function more efficiently under one umbrella, including email, YouTube Channel, Calendar, Drive, etc.

The easy and fun way to team up

We have built team work despite being far from each other, video conferencing, audio calling and screensharing has brought us together on the table to discuss things that matter and help each other to move forward. Due to monitoring by the administrator, everyone knows that when using join.me it means business.

Pros

Setting up of join.me did not take us too much of energy or resources. We chose a business package that suits our organization and accommodates it as it grows. Rolling out to fellow employees was even very easy, just loading a contacts file into join.me registered everyone and people now use their company credentials to log in into join.me. After that everyone simply created their own link as part of customization and it was all. No training was required because join.me is very easy to use. Of all video conferencing and screen sharing applications the cheapest and easiest, but delivering what it promises is join.me.

Cons

Join.me can be worked on in terms of user interface and audio quality of international VoIP calls.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

Join.me has an option for cheap international calls and we as a multinational company, we call each other anytime to sort problems at hand.

Jeff from BTS

A solid basic Conf and Screen sharing tool.

For smaller companies that would like a single tool, and understand you-get-what-you-pay-for, I would recommend this for use as video conference and even as a training and support tool. The Conferencing is overall quite good. For IT you can take advantage of the remote screen share over the web to work with remote users. Honestly I like this product as a backup conference and screen sharing more than as my primary go-to. This is because we have another product for Conference and another for remote support where we can fully remote control someones workstation. In my case I have used this multiple times in support cases where a remote user only can get internet and cant even fire VPN to connect in. So I cant use our primary tools, but we could use join.me.

Pros

This product is easy to use and intuitive enough that inexperienced users can pickup quickly or be coached to connect and it. It has solid basic control and features to get its job done. You can share screens and its useful for training and basic support We do not use this ourselves but it can be used with up to a very large pool of 250 users.

Cons

1) Screen sharing is limited, especially when compared to other products. 2) Even though it is web-based you still need to DL a local client. 3) As other reviews have stated, it does seem to lag during times when your switching control over the desktop screen shared. However in testing, this is a limitation of nearly all Conferencing apps I have tried and researched. They tend to run only as well as the wost connection. So while this is actually not directly a fault of this app, it can be seen as a "Con" for those seeking movie-like video conferencing.

Easiest way to connect

Join.me is a great tool for all professionals who need an easy way to connect with users via screenshare. It is simple and straightforward. Highly recommended.

Pros

I’ve used join.me for years now, and it’s refreshingly easy to use. I like that people don’t need to have a join.me account in order to use the website to connect for live meetings. I’ll frequently need to connect with users in order to troubleshoot issues they’re having. They only need to enter a meeting code to join the meeting. Couldn’t be easier.

Cons

I wish there was a video option similar to zoom meetings, which I also use. That would take this product to the next level.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

This was by far the simplest to use.

Remote meetings

It works very will with out the full cost like Cisco Webex. I don't have any issues with it.

Pros

I like that we can get up to 10 video feeds going at on time. That make it convenient for out size of company we can get all leaders on one meeting and not have to expose anyone to each other.

Cons

the white board is a little bit temperamental sometimes. Also there is differences between windows and mac layout and user interface that make end-user support interesting at times.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

Cost and time of install.

Cost

Nancy from TN

Join.Me for the Independent Contractor

Overall, it is a decent program for the investment level, but if the price goes up again this year, I will absolutely switch to another program. It has nearly doubled in price since I first started with them a few years ago. At this time, I would recommend it to other contractors and small businesses, based on current pricing, value for the dollar and ease of use.

Pros

I love being able to create webinars and allow my clients to take control of my screen or they can share their own. I am easily able to get through information by sharing my screen and data with them. It is one of the most convenient & easiest to use resources available to me to stay connected with my clients no matter where they are located.

Cons

1. Audio issues - if a client wants to call in via their computer, the audio is normally very poor and often they must call in on the phone line instead, because the computer audio tends to have issues like reverberations/echo/feedback. 2. Audio issues - not all parties can hear everyone clearly. I can typically hear everyone just fine, but sometimes 2 callers will not be able to hear each other loud & clear. 3. Google Calendar - I often have to disable and re-enable it to have it show up in my calendar

Jordan from OrthoInTouch

Simple and Effective Presentations

Join Me makes it extremely easy to perform impromptu training sessions and provide support by quickly sharing screens.

Pros

I've used join.me for over 5 years and really enjoy how easy it is to start an online meeting. It is very simple to either send a participant a link, or tell them to visit join.me and enter in a code. I love that I can have a pre-defined code and not have to use a set of numbers.

Cons

join.me make is very easy to start a meeting and passing presenter control to a participant, however in order for the participant to share their screen they need to download the app. This is confusing to my non technical audience. I'd like the ability for participant to share their screens either without having to download the app, or require the app to join the meeting. Additionally, users have been confused when they visit join.me, sometimes it asks them to create an account.

Reasons for Choosing join.me

I use LogMeIn which is a great product can can use the same account for both.

Stephanie from Gordon Food Service

Overall it has been a great experience

Join.me has made joint effort feasible. Despite the fact that colleagues haven't been prepared to be inside a similar room, we've been prepared to get an equal measure of work done. We discovered this product moderately simple to utilize. it's numerous bundles with a spread of highlights. The adjustable foundations were fun and our gatherings ran easily.

Pros

I like that there's one stage for entering the gathering. Enter the gathering code, and that I am in. Downloading the product is moreover pretty facilitating. We thought that it was anything but difficult to utilize and enjoyable to play with. The gatherings went easily. In any case, we, at last, chose to go with a contender on account of cost issues. By and by, I may suggest this program for those that can bear the cost of it. The product is sweet and fair an incentive for the value.

Cons

I might want the product to require up less space for putting away. We weren't satisfied with the worth. Every client must compensation a month to month expense and along these lines the lesser bundles will in general be lacking, leaving just the costlier alternatives.

Great Online Meeting Software

I started using Join.me as a simple meeting system for working with remote staff. Quickly I fell in love with and started using it frequently in my daily meetings. I now use it to also train staff for using software and have even started using it to troubleshoot their computers remotely using the ability to control their mouse and keyboard once they have approved it. The software and service are rock solid, although they do depend on Internet connections. That said, I have only had an issue once over years of using their system. I cannot recommend them enough to other users.

Pros

- Excellent quality for screens (relies on Internet connection) - Allows for presenters to be switched - Meetings can be locked or open to the public easily - Offers vanity URLS to simplify joining meetings - Record online meetings - In-line chat, control users in meetings (mute, kick-out etc) - Allows meeting presenter to control other user's computers if they allow it

Cons

- Requires that the full software be installed prior to use if you are trying to control another user's computer (does not take long, but can be difficult for less technical users) - If Internet is unsteady the software becomes unusable

Amanda from Rheem Manufacturing

JoinMe, the ideal solution to manage online meetings and video conferences.

Join Me, is a tool that provides a lot of benefits to its users, stressing that it is an ideal communication tool to manage online meetings and video conferences in high definition. In addition, Join Me is a totally free application, which makes it quite attractive, due to the great profitability it gives to those who wish to use such a wonderful tool. Join Me offers the possibility to chat and perform file transfers, as well as pause the video conferences and resume them at any time you want.

Pros

What I like most about Join Me, is that users can hold online meetings and video conferences in real time, achieving totally effective communication thanks to the excellent audio and video quality it offers. Join Me also provides a convenient and intuitive interface, which allows it to be used as simple, fast and totally safe.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Join Me is that on certain occasions, when there are many online participants simultaneously, video conferencing tends to get slow, their audio and video quality decreases by significantly interrupting communication between the Users. Similarly, Join Me does not have audio support.

Orville M. from IBM

Joinme is an excellent service which I recommend to all users

Join.me is Perfect in every aspect, and the free version is something that any company should try to see the benefits of this software for worldwide communication without headaches. and there are no confusing communications as in similar software with join.me you can have the ability to meet with audio and video with such a good and clear quality is a great advantage

Pros

I am fascinated with join.me since it has many advantages such as the ability to include a group of people in a call, join.me makes the process easy and direct for everyone, now I receive international calls without problems, I am really satisfied with join.me because it has the best simple conference tools in linia to handle meetings. It is easy and simple to use

Cons

Join.me is an excellent service, however, there is something that bothers me and something that I would like you to consider improving, and there is a time when saved recording functions have problems in voice quality, of course, it is something that you notice the weather, it could be that they already solved it, and also that I would like the monthly plan to be a little more like a month, although it works well and is a great offer. But it is not worth it for those who do not use recording or other premium features.

Janosch from INVERS GmbH

Finally online meetings done the way you expect them to be

Finally there it is. A Solution for online conferences, meetings, trainings you name it that does neither require you to install something which often you just can't) neither is a hassle to set up or join. For me this is the first time I have used a technical solution to do online training with parties outside of our company (that is to say which do not use our internal system) that worked just great. join.me is easy to use, technically solid and simple to use in a way that does get anyone (even the it adverse people) on board.

Pros

This simply works splendidly easy. We were invited to online training sessions via join.me and when I understood that I would have to spend many hours being remotely trained via a screensharing tool I my mood went sour as I remembered occasions of technical difficulties with the products I had known before using join.me. I was absolutely positively surprised. I found the join me invitation in my calendar invitation, clicked it an it worked like a charm. I just typed in my name and was connected to the training agent and my colleague as well. in parts it worked so well (no delay between image and audio transmission) that I sometimes almost forgot that this was an online session. In the beginning we used our phones for Audio but quickly switched to the integrated audio auf join.me after trying it out and finding it just simply amazing. In case I would have to point out one thing which I liked the most I'd say it was the smooth, easy and straight forward way of using it. This simply is a tool which does a dedicated job and does it focused, remains simple to use and worked for us like a charm.

Cons

Switching from phone to integrated audio was a small roadbumb in the overall fantastic user experience. We had to fiddle around a bit and other web applications I had used for playing back sound before the meeting started (actually listening to music via youtubemusic) seemed to interfere (mac osx 10.14.1) while open in another tab. After finding this out and closing all tabs that might mingle with the audio everything went fine.

Amber from Leap Clixx

Good Video Conferencing Tool, But Not The Best

Overall, join.me will help you set up meetings and screenshares with clients pretty easily. Since we've just needed an easy Google Calendar integration that will provide a conference number and easy screen share abilities, we've just all switched to using Google Hangouts and have had much more success using their tools.

Pros

Join.me does make it easy to schedule conference calls with my own custom URL and phone conference ID. We currently use the paid version at our office, and thought it was a good introduction into video conferencing.

Cons

My biggest complaint was that the transition for screen sharing was always rough. I would have clients that would start in a web browser, try to share their screen, download the app, need to enter in new information and then we could finally get to the screenshare. This process would take a long time (likely due to download time, which isn't the software's fault) and would break up the flow of the call. Having join.me advertise to our clients was something we didn't like either, plus we did have a few connection issues.

Great for screen to screen training!

it was an extremely helpful tool that saved me a lot of time training my new hires, instead of needing them to come in person to my office and having them sit right next to me going over things was tough because i had cramp space, after using join.me i can schedule multi people throughout the day have all my docs ready and programs opened and just review it with them- my employees also really liked this because they were able to train at the comfort of their own home, especially mostly they're in field. so orientation and training was crucial cause after that they don't work in office, so being able to utilize our software was important and they learn all that during the join.me session i'd schedule with them. haven't failed me once :)

Pros

I really liked the function of the screen to screen sharing option along with mouse control no limited to only one of us. both parties in the chat can use it. this made my life so much easier when i was training my new employees for orientation and training regarding softwares we use or reviewing documents and forms together. a lot of my employees were more of a visual so handing them a manual didn't cut it for them as to when i can speak and show them what i'm talking about over a screen to screen conference call & if we don't have a mic on our computer there's also the chat option so made it helpful, or we just call over the phone as we review over the computer.

Cons

it was a bit harder to install for my older employees since they weren't as tech savy, they always had a problem sharing their screen on their side of the computer, i think it was an installation or start up program. i kept running into this issue.

Keyana from IntuitSolutions

Great Internet Calling, Conferencing and Screen-Sharing Program

I've had a great experience with Join.Me overall. I love how easy it is to set up calls.

Pros

My company uses Join.Me frequently , whether it's our sales team reaching out to clients or a remote session between myself and an off-site controller. It's a very fast and reliable program that's easy to use in the office or while travelling, as Join.me has the capabilities to initiate meetings from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Join.Me allows you to record and document conferences, then share them to people with busier schedules and were unable to make it. The pricing structure is great, no matter your budget, especially considering the amount of features you get: screen-sharing, file transfer, standalone audio, mobile apps, internet talking, multiple meeting participants, and good cloud storage sizes, to name a few. (Storage size and the number of meeting participants will vary according to your specific price plan.) Join.Me's customer service is very reliable and top-notch. I'm confident that my company will never be out of the loop or out of touch with clients, both domestic and international.

Cons

My company uses the Pro level of Join.Me, and while it's decent, sometimes, I do wish we got a little more than 5 GB of storage...just for peace of mind.

Michael from Rently

Simple, easy to use conferencing software.

Even though Hangouts conferencing is free, most of our users prefer join.me because of how simple it is to use.

Pros

Of all the popular conferencing software available such as GoToMeeting, Bluejeans from Adobe, and Zoom, in my experience, join.me is the easiest to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate, especially when you're screen sharing and giving presenter roles to another user is . We use the Pro edition which allows you to invite 50 participants and 10 webcam streams, but I've never had more than 10 callers on a line. I've never had any complaints over voice quality. I also like how you're able to personalize and rename your conference room, e.g. join.me/yourname. This makes it easy when trying to coordinate large calls.

Cons

Although this is reasonably priced, there are free conferencing tools available like Google Hangouts which allow you to invite up to 150 participants and up to 25 video calls.

Andy from Brandpoint

Great Value

I really like Join.me. It's a very easy software to understand and use regularly and the personalization pieces add a lot of fun to it.

Pros

Join.me is such an easy-to-use tool. Setting up meetings, sharing screens and passing presenter roles, recording calls is all great. On top of that, I really enjoy the personalization of having a custom avatar, background and even personalizing the hold music. It makes boring meetings kind of fun.

Cons

It's sometimes a challenge to pass the presenter role to other users because they have to have the software downloaded for that, but not just to enter the meeting. Other virtual meeting software requires you download the software to even enter the meeting - Join.me does not (which is a positive, for sure) but that makes passing the screen share more challenging and time consuming.

Vincent from Gradelink

Simple screen sharing software that just works!

As a software salesperson, I use join.me on a daily basis to allow multiple people to see my screen as I perform product demonstrations. It's easy to use, and I can set up a screen share in a matter of seconds which cuts down on the prep time needed for demonstrations and lightens my workload. Overall, a great piece of software.

Pros

The best thing about join.me is that it's simple. Not only is it very easy to install and setup, but it is also very easy for users to join a screen share on any device with just a link. Even the most non-tech savvy people will be able to figure it out.

Cons

It can get a little pricey on a subscription. Also, every time after I finish a screen share session, join.me asks if I have 5 seconds to upgrade to a new version. That's fine, but why does it do that EVERY single time? I suspect that even when I do click upgrade and it restarts the program, the updates are not going through properly. It's difficult to believe that there would be an update multiple times a day, every day of the week. If that really is the case, their development team must be on top of things!

Santosh from Livecare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Join.me for online collaboration, meet-ups, remote access and much more.

We are more into virtual sessions due to COVID-19 pandemic and join.me has assisted us in team meet-ups and online discussions. Communicating with the project teams and hosting the meeting has never been such easy. It's been easier to team up and share ideas while working from home, during the pandemic.

Pros

The app has clean interface, easy to navigate and works smooth. Sharing the screen is easy, and most importantly supports remote access. Well the app is interactive and conducting online meetings is super easy, video conferencing feature is handy and well managed. Comparatively, join.me is unique from other similar apps, the pricing also seems reasonable with all these extensive features. Its a great app for smooth video conferencing, also an optimized product with reasonable pricing. Worth buying indeed for a greater service!

Cons

The audio quality seems inconsistent, and at most times it drops to low quality. The screen hosting also experiences significant lag, and causing trouble when having team discussions. I am pretty sure that's because of slow internet, join.me has offered the best services even I had a poor internet connection. Well my complaint is for ISP, not particularly to Join.me.

Mercedes from Blush Media Co.

Easy screen-sharing

JoinMe is great for quick and easy meetings where you can share your screen or take control of someone else's screen (with permission).

Pros

We use JoinMe as a way to showcase our services to potential clients. JoinMe is an easy set up and allows prospects to view my screen just by entering a quick code. They do offer a free version that allows for an autogenerated code, or a paid plan that allows for a customizable code. Another feature i enjoy is that you have the option to pause the meeting or stop sharing your screen for a moment if you need to grab something from a file on your computer or open your email for something.

Cons

The platform is a bit slow at times. I assumed it was my internet or computer at first, but I have since used it on multiple computers and in different locations. It's nothing TOO impactful, but it does buffer a bit at times.

Dioneiber from BlueDot Strategies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

join.me the best experience conducting conferences.

Thanks to Join.I have been able to carry out and join meetings from the comfort of my home, it is also a multiplatform tool, allowing my colleagues to join with the device they have, it has also helped me a lot today due to this quarantine by COVID -19, join.me has excellent audio and video quality better than other tools, also helping me with communication money.

Pros

I really like join.me because it has an intuitive interface, which was made simple from the first time I used it, I really like its audio and video quality as well as the possibility of sharing links, files and any other type of information, join.me is the most complete tool on the market with good features and functionalities.

Cons

Currently, join.me is working correctly for me, in previous versions the call was disconnected from my cell phone, but thanks to its maintenance I have no complaints or negative comments.

Jon from ISG

Industry: Market Research

Join.me

overall, join.me is a very good product. It works very well to host our meetings.

Pros

Cons

It does get a little laggy at times for the viewers when too many people are viewing your screen. That is the main thing

Philip from Compusearch

Great Meeting and Collaboration Platform

Good platform, we were able to get up and running quickly. No software to install or configure which made our secure clients happy. Platform is easy to use and we've been happy.

Pros

Easy to use meeting and collaboration platform. Very easy to use, requires no software to be installed on your PC which is great for customers at secure locations.

Cons

Overall very happy with it. Audio isn't as good as WebEx but it's close and since it's cheaper we were very happy.

Cost and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to join.me

Join.Me was a bit cheaper but it also doesn't require any software to be installed on the PC.

Join Me has been great for collaborating on our development projects with remote teams.

The greatest benefit we get from this software is the feeling that our team is not separated by location. We can easily get everyone together and hear / see everyone on the project. Most of all, we can go back and reference old recordings when needed.

Pros

We love that we can pull together people from many locations and do design reviews and development demonstrations, as well as record the sessions for future use. Video recordings are generated quickly and easy to share. Audio and video quality are very good.

Cons

The login process can be complicated and take several attempts due to the captcha tech in place. Also, sometimes audio quality can have too many digital dropouts when too many people are on the call. This is rare, but it does happen. Guest users have to download the app before they can share their screens which can be a meeting disruption and complicated for that user.

Justin from Simply Mac

Industry: Computer Hardware

I used this software to remotely connect to internal and external customers machines to assist them

It makes troubleshooting customers problems a whole lot easier than telling them what to do. With join.me I can have them share their screen with me and I can take over the mouse and fix the issue. It also makes group presentations easy and seamless with my service team.

Pros

It's a great app that offers users a free version without many restrictions. Ease of use and quick connectivity between users. Sharing your screen is very easy and works well when presenting to large crowds either in front of them or remotely. It's very easy to schedule meetings. The quality on the phone app is amazing! It's seamless when taking control of another users machine to troubleshoot problems.

Cons

It can be a little pricey for a small business or a start up company. For less skilled users the interface can be hard to use at first. Video can be choppy when using your mobile device or if your internet connect isn't very fast. Some average computer users complain that it's a little difficult to join meetings for the first time.

Caleb from To Your Success

Perfect for one-off demos

We use join.me to accomplish a simple but powerful task: One on one demos. This has been our greatest asset in driving and closing new sales. It's been reliable and never dropped a meeting or been broken. Plus it's a lightweight app; you don't need to manage heavy settings or go through lengthy setups.

Pros

The best feature of join.me is the easy setup and quick meeting initiation. You open the app, pick a screen to share, and copy the generated link/email it to your client. We have used this throughout our office to conduct one on one live demos with our prospective customers and it's worked great. I love that my prospects can simply click a short url and join the meeting--no software to download or finagle.

Cons

If you need multiple people in on the meeting, this isn't the best software. It's challenging to juggle multiple people, and you can't hand off presentation easily or interact via chat. This is definitely not a good choice for webinars; there aren't great controls to mute/chat/interact with others.

Steven from Global Payments Inc.

Simple remote desktop sharing success

I used join.me three to four days a week for nearly 10 years providing customer training. I also provided internal training and internal conferences through join.me. I really like the simple interface and how quickly I was able to create a share session and send out the share code.

Pros

Join.me was very simple to setup and use. I could easy spin-up a remote session and either provide the code over the phone or through chat or email. Screen sharing and pausing were very simple as was communicating with users that joined the remote share session.

Cons

Having to use a seperate phone conference system along with the remote desktop share was not perfect. With some other remote systems you can provide phone codes and control attendees on the phone call through the remote sharing software making the single solution much simpler.

Thomas from LF-Designs, LLC

Join.Me Experience from start to finish

My team at my firm was using their own individual services to present and we have since switched to ALL use Join.me since it is so easy.

Pros

I love the Join.Me application. I have used others in the past: Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc. I found Join.Me to the easiest to use from a manager/presenter stand point. I love that I can schedule meetings in the future from the site which will remind me on my phone. I also added the Join.Me extension in Google Chrome so it will interact with my GMAIL Calendar. The recording feature is a BIG time saver and has limited my liability with clients because everything is recorded. It has saved me several times.

Cons

I wish it had a way to transcribe the audio conversation like GoTo Meeting has. I have had some issues every so often with the audio being a little choppy

Susan from SWBmedia

Screen sharing for the rest of us

Pros

I've been using Join.me for years now, and I still love it. Whether I need to teach a virtual WP session one-on-one or share my screen with a client to review Google Analytics results, I know that Join.me will be easy for them to use, will work across multiple platforms (Linux/chrombook, Mac, PC). And for basic sharing it's free. When you go to site, you simply select whether you're sharing your screen or joining someone on another screen. If you're sharing you're screen, you'll be given a sharing "code" - provide this to the other party (parties) and direct them to the site (join.me - that's the URL). They will select the option to join a meeting and simply enter the code you've provided. That's it. It's that simple. If you're running meetings, or need more professional features, they have three tiers of paid service to choose from depending on your needs.

Cons

On rare occassions, the service will drop - doesn't happen often but when it does it's a bit of pain - and you'll know it's the service because everything else on your computer will be working fine.

Allen from Spire, Inc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Join.me is great for team meetings and remote training

Excellent SaaS based collaboration platform, I was able to train a large number of customer teams on our product, save those trainings and then share them with the customers.

Pros

Join.me is a lightweight web based collaboration platform its easy to set up, use and get team members up to speed/trained on. Its also easy to get customers on the platform as well, especially when they might be behind a corporate firewall.

Cons

Sometimes the saved recording features has voice quality issues, but other than that its an excellent platform for meetings and collaboration

Reasons for Switching to join.me

Join.me is a more lightweight web based version of GoToMeeting

Does what it says it does

I use Join.me to share my desktop with client for the purposes of reviewing designs and illustrations. It's good for that. I don't use any of the voice functionality. I occasionally use the pointer and highlighter. I do find it frustrating when I need the user to share their desktop with me. I assumed that the process is easy to do but I don't have a way to see what they may be confused by. It would be nice if Join.me would provide me with some instructions with visuals that tell me what the user is seeing, that way I could perhaps help them through the steps. Otherwise, I'm blind and have had to give up on sharing in the past.

Pros

I've been using Join.Me for about 3 years now. It's a very effective way to share my desktop with clients when reviewing a design or trying to zero in on a visual solution.

Cons

I don't like that I can't see what the user sees when they first attempt to come to the meeting. I've had several people assume that the stock image Join.me uses are pictures of something relevant to me. For instance "Oh, is that your dog?" and I have no idea what they're seeing. Really, Join.me needs to loose the objective images and go to something abstract -- that or let ME choose what image gets displayed.

Jackie from University

Industry: Computer Networking

Online Talk

Pros

Join.me allowed me and my fellow peers to meet up and talk when we didn't have time to do it outside of work and classes. I could just setup a room and send my classmates the code that is needed to join and in a snap of a finger they got it. There was barely any lag or down-time which allowed it to be very reliable within the community without having the worry to wait for it to come back up.

Cons

There are, however, better options that allows us to face time with other people and still have the same features join.me can offer. Skype for example is one of the softwares that allow you to create group chats and voice chats anything and wherever you would like.

Monali from Monmouth test prep services

Great Online Video System

Join. me has been instrumental in my success of video conferencing with my SAT tutoring sessions. I can conduct group sessions from my home with easy connectivity by sending secure joining links to my students. None of my students have complained about connectivity or service so far.

Pros

This software is an easy way to have video conferencing whether it is one on one or in a group. I have had great success with connectivity and staying connected as well.

Cons

the software often slows down when there are more than two people on a call at once. It also starts to become a bit expensive for more advanced features.

Dan from LogicBox Software, Inc.

Best we have used

Pros

We have tried a number of different screen share options, and join.me is the simplest and most reliable we have found. It's very easy to use and is incredibly stable (unlike some of their competitors - e.g. UberConference). It is also very fairly priced (below market compared to WebEx, etc). Additionally, I appreciate that you can set your own conference number, and are not required to use their conference line (as we have a separate service for that). Would recommend.

Cons

The only real downside is that we have one conference room in our office that has a chromebook and we cannot use join.me on it... a small issue that probably does not apply to most, but worth noting.

Sanskriti from F1soft International Pvt. Ltd.

Join.me was the absolute choice for our company

Even in this pandemic situation we are all at work, and join.me has facilitate us in this regard, allowing us to have online meet-ups and team discussions. Scheduling a meeting has been a breeze and having business set-ups for the time being is incredibly unexpected. Worth using this app for a greater service at a reasonable price. Recommendable!!

Pros

The application provides ease of access. Working environment is a breeze with a simplified GUI. Supports Screen Sharing/Remote Access(RDC session). Ability to Customize. Great for video conferences/webinar. Integrates with google products and third party apps.

Cons

I am having problem with audio, the audio drops out frequently, and the major issue is- call ends unexpectedly in the middle of the conversation, and almost every time I missed the important discussions. I am concerned, if this could be solved in next update.

Mike from DataPro International

Video Conferencing Simplified With join.me

The free version of this product is something any business should try so they can see the benefits of this product for stress free worldwide communication. It is easy to transition to the full version from there. The ability to connect with both audio and video with a very good and clear quality is an asset. There is no garbled communication as can be found on other similar products. Just connect through a standard web browser and meetings are easy to host. You are able to share screens for discussion and analysis. Level of technical ability is removed, there is no complicated process, no signing up for anything, just use join.me and effective communication is at your fingertips.

Pros

The simplest online conference tool to handle meetings. It's simple and easy to use. I have used join.me for both business and personal use because of the ease of using this program. You can record the meeting for later use which is a real benefit.

Cons

The software sometimes tries to force the connection instead of waiting for the connection to stabilize. Aside from this we have had no real problems or complaints.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,314 reviews