Browse CamScanner Reviews

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

The Best Documents Scanning Tool

I am completely satisfied with the working and features of CamScanner and i am using it from last 5 years for scanning documents for official and personal use.

Pros

With CamScanner there is no need of scanner device because now your mobile camera is your scanner and you can easily scan any documents anywhere. You can also extract texts from scanned images very easily and share them with your desired audience. Other best features of CamScanner includes document settings, PDF conversion and import to gallery. You can also digitised your notes instead of keeping them in hard form without any hasstle.

Cons

Every documents which scanned via CamScanner contains name of CamScanner written in the footer of scanning which i think should be remove other than that i am satisfied with the working and features of CamScanner.

Anwar from Hilton

It Is Terribly Good App For Mobiles..

Incredible application. So far this is the best Android Mobile scanner I've run over. I'm anticipating opening a greater amount of your highlights. my Son sends his Project to the teacher as a result of this application! Numerous Teachers gripe to send in a pdf and this aides Soo much! It permits a portion of a Lot of photos, and the altering (colors) is spotless. energetically suggest

Pros

I've had individuals in the organization ask me what I use to transfer my records since I didn't have a genuine scanner. They were intrigued by this application, too. Tidies and fixes things up everything looks truly overall quite clean and like I utilized a scanner!

Cons

It has plenty of channels that make the output appear as though it was filtered by a printer. Furthermore, the tools are not difficult to utilize! Is basic and great. I can import different photographs and save time changing them over to pdfs

chaotic from unrealowl

Industry: Animation

Such a good discovery

Pros

Free scanning software! If you don't have a scanner at home, office, etc this is a great solution. Can scan so easy and has the feature to convert it to a pdf or jpg.

Cons

You have to pay to get even more features like turn it into a word document which would be great and even take the watermark. The quality is a little bit bad but considering is free is understandable.

JOEL from -

Industry: Utilities

CamScanner and my work

When sharing PDF files, they are exported with a watermark, so each user must evaluate accessing the premium option, which also removes all advertising. In my work, many times my documents cannot have a watermark, so I have looked for other solutions.

Pros

The application has a free version and offers the necessary features to work. It detects the document to be scanned very well, the auto-cropping is smart and the filters are good.

Cons

The interface could improve order and clarity when sharing and saving scanned files. In addition, several options will require an account and the premium version, so continuing with the application will depend on each user.

Syed Faizan from Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology

Helper in online Exams

Pros

CamScanner is a free application that can be installed through play store on Android. It is very advantageous for scanning pictures. In online exams, it saves my time in making a pdf file. CamScanner also gives option to write and rename the file title. If my file becomes too large, I simply compress it to reduces the file size into half of it. It allows to share the picture as JPEG and pdf format. It automatically crop the required area of the image. Some other features are editing the documents, import file from gallery and save the file into gallery.

Cons

It is a free application but some features are only available if I upgrade it to premium.

Aldo from School of engineering

The best scanner ever.

Pros

High quality image and has many tools for anything. It's AMAZING.

Cons

Sometimes i had faced crashes and freezing, but it isn't recurring.

Sebastián from Homie

A super scanner in your hand

In general I have had a very good experience with this application. It has gotten me out of a lot of trouble and today I have it as a priority for all scans, even on important documents.

Pros

I really like the application itself. No longer having to have a cluttered and constantly breaking scanner is wonderful. Having this function in your hand saves you a lot of time and money

Cons

What I like the least is that sometimes it takes time to capture the image correctly or it becomes out of adjustment, having to take the photo again.

RAJKUMAR from RHK & Associates

Cam Scanner Review

Pros

it is very helpful for me doing scanning documents. It has various features like as; you can change the color as you want, easily conversion to pdf which is very effective for your work. So it is very handy to use.

Cons

Sometimes ads comes when using this app. And sometimes i feel some stuck. Otherwise it is very useful.

Scanning documents cant get faster or easier

Overall cam scanner is a great app that everyone should be using, it makes documents look professional compared to a simple photograph

Pros

The app is great it makes scanning quick and so convenient that it basically puts a physical scanner out of business. IT also offers multiple color tone option which helps in making the document look professionally scanned

Cons

so far the only con i found is that the app can get a little heavy on hardware and is prone to crashes and glitches on old hardware

Thayanne from VOTORANTIM CIMENTOS

Industry: Mining & Metals

Scanning documents with your mobile phone

Pros

Free download, easy access and convenience for day to day use for document scanning over the phone. A smart scanning app.

Cons

You must be careful with documents, some users complain that there are malicious items in the application and problems in the library. The famous malware is on the loose on Android.

Melita from Chaffey College

Great Tool for E-learning

Pros

The best feature is the fact that all scanned images can be saved into a single PDF file. It was extremely helpful for multi-page college assignments. The available filters to make documents more legible were also very useful.

Cons

The user interface could perhaps be a bit more streamlined. It took a bit of trial and error at the beginning for me to understand how to connect different photos to the same PDF.

Raj from JINDAL STEEL & POWER

Industry: Mining & Metals

Ideal Scanner and Document Organizer

Overall, Camscanner helped me get rid of manual scanners and helped me quickly scan documents, efficient storage and fast retrieval. I found the software quite helpful in creating my document repository. My camera is my scanner, and my handheld devices are my office filing system, and I feel powerful. I don't need a bulky office file management system for my important documents. My office moves with me. I can convert lousy pages into professional-looking documents. I can share my documents with my team quickly. The best part is that it does the job much better than any of the competing products.

Pros

1. It automatically scans your documents and converts the scanned documents with batch processing, where you don't have to do repetitive iterations. 2. The most impactful feature is its ability to apply magic color effects to highlight the document content. 3. Another great feature is the searchability option among tour scanned images. 4. You can group your documents the way you want for easy and quick retrieval. 5. It allows you to import documents and images from other apps and seamlessly convert them into a searchable document repository. 6. You can save your files on the cloud and retrieve them from anywhere. 7. It integrates well with other leading software like Adobe PDF and MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). 8. You can directly share the documents whenever you want. 9. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. It lists relevant options to reset, edit, adjust, and crop. 10. You can even straighten slant images and convert difficult-to-read images into readable stuff.

Cons

1. Sometimes, batch processing or auto conversion of documents crops the important portions of your documents, and you need to adjust every page again. Sometimes you don't even know that auto-cropping removed something, so it needs some improvements. 2. If you try to import multiple PDF files, it does not work at all. 3. Sometimes auto highlight feature increases or decreases brightness too much. Sometimes you do not want a dark background, and there is no way to remove it. 4. It may be useful to convert a scanned document directly into an editable word file with OCR.

Reasons for Switching to CamScanner

The new technology brings convenience with fast retrieval.

Camscanner-my perfect document scanner

Pros

It is the most easiest app for scanning the document which can be converted into jepg ,pdf format i have submitted many assignment using this app. It is worth for time and money. It can be used by any level person for scanning the document.We can use cropping effect colouring effect as per our choice.

Cons

As I am being the regular user of the app i liked the app very much but sometime when i autocrop my potrait document it turned out in landscape form and frequent pop up of subscription ad

A useful tool for students.

My overall experience with camscanner is excellent . I use this on daily basis as I have to submit my assignments via mail,so scanning handwritten assignment by camscanner is easy and simple .It is a very handy tool for students like me. Overall camscanner is best and satisfactory for students.

Pros

very handy tool. Best quality pdf can be created. filters can be used to customise the document scanned.multiple pages can be scanned on batch mode that is a good feature.I use camscanner in daily basis and i am satisfied with its features and I also had recommended it to my colleagues and friends.

Cons

It has very less cons so far.One of them is that the watermarks can't be removed in free version.and the documents are to be edited individually in batch mode also.that is a bit time consuming. Premium version is a bit costly for students like me.

Marcie from Gaebel Masonry

Great product a little pricey for personal use.

My overall experience with cam scanner has been excellent. I see the value in each of the features offered. I only wish I could have gotten more done during the 3-day free trial. I think the price is a little too high for me to keep the app for home use. After I cancel my free trial, maybe I will be presented with other less expensive options or find a promo code? If not I think I will find a free app with fewer features for home use.

Pros

My Husband used CamScanner daily at his previous job to send time sheets & other docs to the office from the field. He raved about it, saying you could turn anything into a PDF, attach pics & then send it directly from the app. He is not a tech person, so this says a lot about the ease of use. So, I signed up for the free trial to scan in some IDs & documents at home. I also used the e-signiture feature. I found it super easy to learn & use. There is an array of useful features ie. Collage so I can condense multiple pages of a contract into one. Encryption, to safely send sensitive documents & the list just goes on. If you have allot of this to do I would definitely recommend CamScanner.

Cons

For home or personal use I think the premium price is a little high unless you have enough to do to justify the price. They do however have a system of earning credits that can be exchanged for premium services over time. I don't completely understand how the program works so I don't want to comment on that too much. If you are using the application for a business I think the price is more than justified. I was only given the option to start a free trial for 3 days then pay the premium price of 49-ish dollars.

Rachel from Grapevine Newsroom and Opera News Hub

Industry: Writing and Editing

Cam Scanner

Able to store my articles for future reference in the cloud and in case they are deleted on my mobile device plus it saves on storage space this way.

Pros

It is clear when scanning a document. And it has affordable packages depending on one's ability. What I love about Camscanner is the fact that it's mobile and doesn't require one carrying a printer when i want to scan my documents. As a Content Writer, I use CamScanner to store the articles i have written them it in the cloud and can get access to them at any time.

Cons

The only disadvantage is having a CamScanner watermark when using the free version.

Reasons for Switching to CamScanner

CamScanner is easier to use.

Sandeep from Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science

Industry: Veterinary

Easy way to transform data and informations

It was awesome and still is. I being a student has to depend a lot on Camscanner. It was easy to operate and is versatile while sharing. Even when the picture data was not clear, Camscanner's MagicText used to make it clear which was life saving.

Pros

The way it allows us to convert pictures into pdf is the most valuable function. It uses lesser space so is compatible to various devices. The color fonts and trimming or cropping option are so advanced and can be modified as you like. It can convert pictures to word , excel, ppt, doc and many more. It has got functionality to save the created file in the software itself and has an easy option to share the formed files instantly to various platforms. The usage is so versatile various people prefer and recommend CamScanner.

Cons

The cons for the software is we cant access to other functions of not upgraded to pro version. It takes a bit longer time to transform files. Sometimes in old devices it gets crash which leads to loss of the progress.

Free mobile application for scanning documents

I used this app since last 1-2 years and I think I am not facing any kind of difficulty in it.

Pros

CamScanner is best application for scanning your documents and share the image as pdf or jpeg format. It has another fabulous option that it can convert your photo into text. You can scan multiple pages in a single file and directly convert into pdf through one click only. It has multiple features such as editing the documents, import from gallery, save to gallery, rename the file and many more. You can also make a collage of multiple pages in different templates. It gives you the clear scanning result in different filters.

Cons

Some features of CamScanner is only accessible by upgrading the app into premium and gold after paying the subscription fees.

Scanning Documents Made Easy!

I am extremely satisfied when using CamScanner a really hassle-free and quick way to scan documents. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

It is very quick to scan and share documents by just clicking photos of the documents, very helpful to scan documents on the go. The fact that we can apply different filters which best suit our need is awesome. It also supports sharing of the document to various other messenger platforms and email which is very useful.

Cons

There is a CamScanner logo at the bottom of the document if we use the free version of the application, it would be good if that could be removed, as it sometimes interferes with the document.

Reasons for Choosing CamScanner

It had all the necessary features that I required for daily usage.

Ali Qammar from Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited

Scan and convert your documents to PDF on the Go!!!

Overall Experience is great so far.

Pros

It lets users to take a picture of their documents and convert them into one pdf file with ease. There are different features that you can use including which type of document you want to scan e.g. ID card, Single pager document, Batch, Book, Question Book, QR code etc etc. File conversion options are also available in CamScanner. It pretty much fulfills all the needs of a corporate employee.

Cons

Sometimes the application crashes on iphone. Especially after recent upgrade to new iOS version 14.7.1.

Olea from ProCredit Bank Moldova

Useful solutions even for even for personal needs

Mostly, I'm using this application when I'm not in the office and or I don't have access to the scanner, and I like that I can have the scanner with me wherever I am.

Pros

I’m impressed that having only CamScanner app and a phone camera I can scan any type of paper documents (checks, notes, invoices, discussion boards, business cards, certificates, etc.). Usually, I use this app for work, and I’m grateful to have such an intelligent solution. Now, having only a cell phone we can use it as a multifunction scanner. Sometimes I use to gather all my checks from shopping in one place and calculate monthly expenses integrating them into an Excel document, which also is an amazing feature for me.

Cons

I can't say anything I wouldn't like. One thing is for sure, every day I discover some new features that I would like to apply in practice.

Maciej from Maciej Nowak

The best phone scanner app

I am using CamScanner on a daily basis since 2013. Have testes the competition and nothing even comes near it for my needs.

Pros

CamScanner is unbeaten in scanning documents with your phone. The quality of converting photos to scan-like images is exceptional. And recently they have upgraded their file management system.

Cons

I would love to see OneDrive/Google Drive integration. They are offering space in their cloud service, but it would be even more useful when you could integrate it with other cloud services.

Cam Scanner- scan documents looks like original

I have been using this tool since last three years and I did not shift to any other tool. The answer is very simple, because I did not find any tool better than Cam Scanner. It is fulfilling my all requirements and I am a much satisfied user of this handy tool. Bravo from my side.

Pros

I am a part-time teacher, I always use Cam Scanner to scan notes and assignments for my students using Cam Scanner. It's an amazing tool that gives a very clear image after scanning any documents. It works very fast and scanned documents can be shared anywhere. The most interesting thing for me is that I can adjust the scan area of my selected document. I take a random image and make it clear with this awesome tool and share it.

Cons

Some times ads start running frequently, it makes user frustrated. Otherwise this tool does not have any cons. It's pretty much user friendly.

Jessica from Greenville RII

Fast and easy mobile scanning application!

I have recommended Camscan to coworkers who wish to quickly document student work, answer keys, or lesson plans for online safe-keeping.

Pros

I love using Camscan as an educator because it allows me to quickly document things and send that documentation on to my email or Google Drive. I began using this application years ago to scan pictures of student work. I could then save those scanned work samples in folders on Google Drive in order to discuss them and pull them up quickly at parent-teacher conferences. I have also used this app for personal matters such as scanning important tax documents or school dimploas and professional certificates.

Cons

I dislike the fact that you must pay to have the Camscan watermark removed from scans. At times, the watermark covers important parts of the document and can be an inconvenience.

One of the perfect document scanner for Mobile Phone

It was amazing but it cause issues at it picks shadows as well as while scanning.

Pros

The Scan quality can easily beat any native big scanners nowadays. We have been using a cam scanner for a very long time now as most of the work has gone online due to the current pandemic. Most of our employees don't have scanners to scan documents at their homes so we were a bit dependent on CamScanner.

Cons

It is banned in India due to privacy issues.

Besim from MV Werften GmbH

Amazing app for my use!

My overall experience is just great. It is very easy to use and does not get much of time to scan the documents. Really appreciate this app!

Pros

What I like most about this the ease of use and the good quality of the pictures. Of course the camera should be at its best but this tool has some of the best filters that I have used so far. And also, there is a lot of room of improvement and I hope they keep up.

Cons

What I dont like about this is the ability to join or merge two existing PDFs. Maybe I am wrong but I have tried my best to look for that option for quite some time in this app but I could not find it.

Reasons for Switching to CamScanner

Because CamScanner gives more options to me and Its much faster to open on my phone. The adobe was taking a large amount of time for everything. Maybe a problem of my phone. But this shows how light this app really is.

Scanning Documents is now reliable!

According to my daily needs, it has many useful features that I can use.

Pros

Fast Scanning and can share documents with one click. Moreover, we can apply new filters according to our requirements sums it up. Sharing to different users is made simpler via multiple platforms.

Cons

Camscanner watermark is present at the bottom of every document while using free version or trial version of the application. It may look good if no watermark is present, as no interference will be made up with the document.

A good scanning app aimed for users who are exploring free scanning softwares

My overall experience was good with this app. I will recommend using this app to people who are looking for some light-weight scanning mobile application

Pros

I have used this app for two years. In this period, I have observed the following pros of this app: (1) It supports scanning from multiple media (ranging from business cards, PowerPoint slides, excel sheets, etc), which is often missing in the peer apps (2) It allows exporting in different formats (3) It allows manual tweaking of the scanned image quality, which is missing in some popular peer apps

Cons

Honestly speaking, there were not many cons with this software. However, the major limitations that I found can be resolved are: (1) The watermark on every scanned page needs to get removed (2) The free version doesn't have the OCR version, which is often available in peer scanning apps nowadays.

Perfect for what it is but ALWAYS log in!

Overall, great product even in the free version, ads are easy enough to ignore, and aren't for anything too annoying. Just always always always log in, don't depend on the app to remind you.

Pros

I love cam scanner and use it on my phone for a lot of boring stuff I do for my job- scanning invoices especially (see what I mean about boring) and it does that perfectly.

Cons

The only con is that you haven't used the app for a while and aren't logged in, you can lose all your work. I spent 45 minutes scanning a series of documents but because I wasn't signed in, I lost it all.

A Scan in your hands!

My experience has been very pleasant using this app. It really has helped me in many situations when I need a scanner. I've been in places where they request a scan in a PDF document for certain documents, they don't accept photos or any jpeg, so this scan tool was the best option.

Pros

The possibility that if I'm in a situation that I need a scan and send a document, I can use this software using my smartphone, scan the document, edit it, save it in PDF, and even send it right away as an attachment weather using email or instant messages.

Cons

I can't really find any cons because when I used I'm pleased with the results and it fulfill the purpose why I'm using it.

Kyanij from Aqore Software Company

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best way to digitized the documents

I am happy with this app because it helps me in converting my notes written in the hard copy to the digitized form. It's very useful and handy when it comes to digitized documents. I suggest everyone to use this app who wants to have optimized best quality digitized documents.

Pros

I love the way this app digitizes the document so quickly. It also gives me the best-optimized quality with a feature of text and graphics auto enhancing. Moreover, it assists me in sharing the scanned document pdf with the friends easily. Besides that, I like the search functionality because I can easily find documents just by entering the keyword.

Cons

If I want to convert an image to a text or word file, it requires a premium subscription. Also, I cannot remove watermarks or ads unless I subscribe to the premium service.

Pedro from O Terapeu

Easy to Use Scanner App

I purchased the para version of the app and use its functions almost daily to scan and share documents with clients, co-workers and services I contract. The app is very practical and easy to use.

Pros

This was the software that made me retire my flatbed scanner. My favorite feature in the app is edge detection and the ability to fix imperfections in the shape and lighting of the document.

Cons

The free version of the app leaves a watermark on scanned documents.

Harshil from Schaeffler AG

Makes Scanning so easy

Overall I am completely satisfied with what is available and I highly recommend it to all the users as it makes the works pretty simple.

Pros

It is very easy to operate the software. Just a click will makes the other work automatically. There are many features which makes the images or the written document much more useful than what it was before. I used the application version of camscanner and it is working really good. I use this software for my presentations as well as report writing. The clarity and ease of features such as pdf conversion, auto detections are really worthy.

Cons

The pro version is a bit expensive but can be affordable if the use is in extensive way. More features of documentations can be added to it like grammar corrections, translation and many more.

Yohann from Qualcomm

Industry: Computer Hardware

A very useful on the go scanning software

I have used CamScanner to prepare online documents from physical documents by just using the mobile camera. It automatically trims the background from the image captured and provides us with a high resolution straight image of the required sheet of paper. It also has PDF editing options and Image recognition software to understand the text in the images.

Pros

Pros: - Helps scan physical documents and produces a clear and professional scanned document - Helps straighten the document - Now comes with inbuilt software to recognize text and images in the scanned document - Multiple filters to edit the scanned image

Cons

There is a watermark in the trial version and so you are forced to buy the premium version for the basic use itself. Also conversion from image to a word document or text also requires the premium version.

SAAD from Elaraby

Cam scanner review

From personal experience, I find it very beautiful and I recommend using it

Pros

It can take any picture, no matter what it is, whether it is a book paper or a paper pasted on the wall, and convert it to a PDF, or it can convert it as an image format with very high accuracy.

Cons

The presence of the watermark and financial subscriptions in the card imaging mode, etc.

Marissa from School

Great Scanner for your Endless Paperworks

It is great. A free app that will help you to scan the documents in handy. No need to buy scanner.

Pros

I would like to appreciate this app. They make it easier for my job as an educator especially right now that we have pandemic. I can scan the my personal documents, worksheets and other papers related to work. There is also option if you want a coloured or blank and white scan , what is totally great we have image to text! Great app

Cons

It would be really great if they can lower the price for upgrade and avail some privilege which is unlimited.

Margaret from VJEC

Easier method of Scanning documents : Camscanner

I love this app due to its easiness and simplicity in providing softcopy of required documents which has helped me a lot in my work.

Pros

Can be used in phone by just downloading this app. It also helps to produce the softcopy of important documents which can then be shared by any software instantly

Cons

It would be better to incorporate a facility to scan in such a way that individual words can be copied instantly.

Juan J. from INTEGRADOC

Excellent product and functionalities, lately too many ads.

The user experience is good, because the free version downloads, installs and runs smoothly. It is not an excellent experience because of the excess of Ads and that sometimes the pp gets slow or crashes.

Pros

Taking photos of a multi-page document with your phone and generating a PDF is really quick and easy. The functionality that recognizes the page in the photo, and then straightens it is really very useful. Also, it works in batches with virtually no human help.

Cons

Lately the free version has been heavily advertised. This causes the application to freeze. It runs slow between advertising and large files, and sometimes crashes. The cloud sharing features are not very easy to use. Sharing by email or local saving are. But for example, sharing via Whatsapp requires sharing via the cloud (generate a link, etc), which seems more difficult than necessary.

Great app to scan and send

Overall, excellent experience and great app to scan documents

Pros

Extremely user friendly and quick to scan and send. I liked the tools used to make the scanning through camera process so quick

Cons

I didn’t like the CamScanner logo at the bottom showing up on my scans but you must pay to have it removed

Samuel from Nova Pioneer

Why I Love Using Camscanner

Now I do not need a scanner to scan my documents. This has helped me big time.

Pros

The thing I liked most about CamScanner is the ease of use. With my phone I can convert any hard copy file into digital record wherever I am. Integrating this product in the work I do was seamless. The software is a true gem.

Cons

The developers should include a feature that boosts lighting and reduces shadows.

Reasons for Switching to CamScanner

Convenience and Cost was higher with the other product

I LOVE CAM SCANNER

Pros

So easy to use and SO USEFUL ON A REGULAR BASIS! I cannot imagine my life without it... I can convert photos to PDFs and then send directly to colleagues within the app!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't connect to my email app (which is Outlook, rather than Apple Mail)

Students' Favourite.

A recommended tool for the students to scan their docs in good quality.

Pros

By the time we entered the life of pandemic and covid , CamScanner has been super helpful for the students in the online education system. It was so convenient to use. Could scan the entire document into Pdf file without changing the text quality. Sending files through whatsapp and email is easy through this tool and can be easily installed in your smartphones.

Cons

While using the app , the ads start running over the screen making it frustrated for the users to scan.

Chantal from Clear Choice Physical Therapy

Great product

The image is very clear. It makes it easy to "scan" a document and send it where it is needed.

Pros

The fact I have it on my phone and can use it at any moments notice.

Cons

Unless one purchases a plan there is a limitation on the number of documents.

Mustafa from University of Alabama

Best Scanner on your phone!

One of the fastest and best options for scanning and uploading your work, use it for office purposes, etc.

Pros

Attaching multiple images together to convert into a single pdf file.

Cons

The scanning feature for ID cards is not available for free users.

Rinnet from VJEC

Camscanner

Perfect application to scan documents since it have different features that help us to brighten the things.

Pros

It helped me a lot to generate the soft copy of different documents at the easiest manner. It is really simple to handle and can be downloaded in different sizes.

Cons

It would be better if colour copies can be generated using cam scanner and would be better to copy words as clipboard.

Judi from J&J Custom Builds

Deskjet Replacement

CamScanner reduces and eliminates the hassle of paper trails and I can definitely appreciate that! It is very easy to navigate through and very self explanatory.

Pros

I have just about replaced the slumpy old fax, copier, and scanner in one with camscanner. I love the functionality.

Cons

Camscanner is a little on the pricey side for personal use so, it is best utilized by a high volume business.

Reasons for Choosing CamScanner

I felt that CamScanner was the safest and most secure option for our business. I also like that the app is compatible with iOS and android.

Sherrill from La Mesa Spring Valley Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

CamScanner

Pros

I love the convenience of this software. When I need to scan a document to HR I am able to do this by taking a picture on my phone and emailing it directly from the app.

Cons

I do not like that you need to pay for the upgraded version.

Pawan from Computer Software

Best Document scanner tool

So my overall experience with is pretty good as I have been using it since my college up to now scanning my notes and documents and it's pretty convenient and easy to use. I recommended it to my family members and my friends too.

Pros

When I am in need of scanned documents, CamScanner comes to my mind. It's a handy tool to scan my essential documents to be exported in PDF or image format with various options of filters available to be applied to them. I use it to scan my documents, my classroom notes and export them to PDF format to share with my friends or for backup to my online storage.

Cons

The only document scanner I have used so far is CamScanner. The only thing I don't like is the camscanner watermark in the free version of the app.

Rabinson from Diagonal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Handy Tool for Online Applications

As being a student and office personnel, I tend to be in a situation where I have to upload my personal or official documents in online web apps or so. This is where CamScanner saves my day. I can just click a photo or photos for multiple pages and send them directly to emails or save them to my drive.

Pros

I like the filter that we can use to adjust the color and contrast of the document that we are scanning. Also, the import to gallery and pdf conversion is some of the best features.

Cons

Everything that I need is there to scan my docs.. but I would be happy if the watermark remover is in the free version.

Nishi from SSG

Love CamScanner

Overall, I like the CamScanner for the ease of use. I use it frequently for scanning documents. I can send it to anyone’s email and it reaches them within seconds. I also like that there are several editing features to make documents look professional.

Pros

CamScanner is very important for scanning documents. It saves all documents in a central place or could be saved in the device too. It is easy to scan and send via email.

Cons

Some times, the app gets stuck. There are ads coming frequently when using the app. The CamScanner logo is printed on all documents.