All Nanonets Reviews

Vijay

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great IDP tool with neat integrations

Nanonets helped us save almost 300 man hours a month right off the bat. We set up an almost touchless autoamted process to handle the entire worklfow of receiving document, extracting data and ingesting it into an appropriate database in the format of our choice.

PROS

The ability to create custom data extraction models for specific document types. Our use case was limited to a set of internal documents that Nanonets learnt to identify and pull key data from. Nanonets was also instrumental in setting up an automated worklfow to pull the raw data, extract relevant data and ingest the same into our DB of coice.

CONS

The trial period could have been a bit longer by default IMO. There was just quite a lot to test wrt our workflow. But the team at Nanonets did extend it on our request- so that's alright.

Reason for choosing Nanonets

Pricing, accuracy and ease of setting up the workflow.

Reasons for switching to Nanonets

Too expensive. Results were subpar.

Muhammad

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Very easy to use

we can start create a custom model by uploading 10 samples, nanonet can read whatever the position of the document and whatever the kind of document type

PROS

This software is really impactful, easy to adopt, easy to make a custom model, flexible to deploy

CONS

limited output when implemented on-premise

Reason for choosing Nanonets

because Nanonets is very easy to use and has competitive price

Reasons for switching to Nanonets

because it was really painful to create a model, and the extraction result was very bad

Oil & Energy, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

THI Nanonets experience

PROS

Progam is very user friendly , the UI is easy to navigate.

CONS

Work flow management set up could use a bit more check points to identify if data extraction is optimal to what the customers desired out come.

Subhasish

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Simple review

My overall experience of using nanonets was good but some improvements needs to be implemented to get the best experience.

PROS

The most I like about this software was document entry automation and use of AI is implemented in the backend to smoothen the process.

CONS

I think all the features implemented in nanonets are perfectly fine but some features needs some improvement which will enhance the usability of nanonets.

Johan

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great Customer Service & Software

Just like any other product in the world, customer service/support must be of outmost importance. In Nanonets, fortunately, this was not the exception. We received great attention from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who provided support 24/7 and was always willing to assist.

PROS

Probably one of the easiest softwares to use in the industry. Anyone without prior experience can upload data and extract it with their solution.

CONS

There should be better documentation on the Cancellation Policy, but besides this none.

Reason for choosing Nanonets

Nanonets has probably the best turnkey solution in the industry for the extraction of data off documents such as Government issued IDs. This allows any company to automate profile verification with ease.

Sidharth

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Amazing invoice processing software

PROS

Customer support stood out the most to us. Our queries were resolved on time and the post-processing functionalities on the platform allowed us to do much more with our data.

CONS

While the software was a bit expensive, in retrospect the roi has justified it.

Reason for choosing Nanonets

Due to ease of use, model accuracy and user friendly UI.

Sumit

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Nanonets exceeds expectation

Nanonets is time saving, cost cutting, precise, and efficient. I couldn’t find better words to describe it and I couldn’t find a better OCR software if I wanted to.

PROS

Nanonets has an amazing OCR. We typically search for data in geographic reports. However, using the data gathered from these documents constitutes the bulk of the job. We were looking for software that could automate the data extraction procedure. Nanonets has remarkable precision and is quite simple to use.

CONS

Nanonets delivered what it promised, and I couldn’t ask for more.

Reason for choosing Nanonets

We were looking for a software that could process large files and did not have an overwhelming UI. Nanonets was the best option with respect to these areas.

Neha

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Wonderful software

Overall, I had a great experience with Nanonets. I used it just for trials as I was curious but then I was amazed to see the results. I'm going to continue using this product for all my further projects and I recommend anyone to go for it whoever needs it.

PROS

Features like text extraction and document conversion helped me immensely in my project. It is super easy to use and helped me leverage deep learning capabilities to digitize documents for my project.

CONS

Tagging of invoices and mapping of the details is a bit tedious

Sabyasachi

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

" Nanonets - The Future of Data entry "

We extract data from the hard copies of receipts to the digital mode for market analysis and generate insights. The manual process was very inefficient and error-prone, but with "Nanonets," the speed has skyrocketed.

PROS

The convenience of using "Nanonets" is just incredible. Data entry is tiring and a tedious job. But with "Nanonets," it becomes smooth as butter. The accuracy is just unparalleled in the industry. Enjoy using it for daily operations and recommend anyone searching for viable value service.

CONS

The services that "Nanonets" provides at such a cheap cost are exceptional. I believe, like any other software, "Nanonets" will bring in more features and better usability.

Florian

Research, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Digitizing Old Data Source for Research

I was trying to read data published in an old statistical yearbook, which I had as fotographs on pdf files. the tables in the year book would span 2 pages at a time, with some pictures being slightly distorted so that the rows of the table would not line up on straight lines. very challenging setting for standard OCR. I found nanonets performed very well here and I was extremely pleased by the results. speed was very fast.

PROS

The product is easy to use and provides very good results. The UI is self explanatory, there is very little to learn in order to achieve good results.

CONS

I did not manage to understand how to build and train a custom model for my use case, but that was only due to lack of time on my side. I was actually very impressed with the default model.

Adrian

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

Quickest and most accurate OCR annotation I've used to date, bonus points for their customer service

I needed to perform OCR annotation and extraction (image to text), with the base images being close to a tabulated format. The immediate benefit was to have the data exported (CSV) in a clean table layout that perfectly coordinated with the layout in its image form. The data was [*]100% accurate for all data rows which were human-legible. *They offered hands-on help with annotation to ensure that my training models resulted in an accurate production result – take advantage of this extra help! It'll save you time and the outcome (data) will be precise.

PROS

The OCR annotation was accessible, quick and accurate Their customer service was also proactive in assisting me with the initial annotation for the training models, with a speedy turnaround that enabled me to extract and export my data within 24 hours of registering my account.

CONS

I didn't like that the table annotation (list items) has opaque column headers, which means that you have to zoom in and readjust the table size when the column headers happen to be floating over a valid (legible) data row. Nevertheless, I pinged the team about this and they were aware of the issue - they have it on their roadmap for UX improvements.

Reasons for switching to Nanonets

I found Nanonets to be much quicker and more accurate that any alternatives that I tried beforehand. The main advantage for my objective was the ease in which I could pull tabulated data from an image, and have it exported in the same layout to CSV - I found no other solution that could achieve this in a coherent way.

Excellent OCR!

As a legal intern, one of the most important aspects of my job is to make briefs that directly reference decisions and grievances. Even the sharpest minds (like mine) become tired just by gazing at printed paper while typing. I can scan files straight through the app using Nanonets, which saves me time and mental energy.

PROS

To say that I'm impressed with Nanonets would be an understatement; I use it primarily for OCR. It has made filing and pleading documents a total snap. My work has been made simpler by it, and I'm sure others have noticed the same.

CONS

I like everything about the platform. I would like it more if Nanonets had an Opera extension. But that’s not much of a drawback given the fact that there are extensions for all major browsers like Chrome and Brave.

Reason for choosing Nanonets

Reasonable pricing, easier to use.

Laura

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Powerful and interesting data extracting tool for daily tasks

I was looking for an app to help me extract data and searching in Google Nanonets was one of the first softwares I found, when I downloaded it and started to use in the beginning it felt a little bit confusing to use, however later on I recognized it is a really powerful tool to implement and help during daily tasks, so even if I'm not using it every day I know it's my option to choose in case I need to implement a similar solution to what I previously did.

PROS

I used it to extract data from a large pile of scanned documents, the interface helped me to go through every step regarding taking the information I need it and save it for a later use

CONS

I would like to have a more user friendly first experience going through every feature the software has

Jon

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Custom PDF conversion

Nanonets team (Sales and Engineering) quickly understood the need and implemented what was needed. They also responded very quickly to the contract terms our legal team requested with no friction.

PROS

We have many different data feeds we intake and perform ELT processes, but could only get PDF files for a new custom program. Nanonets software approach made it easy for me to fully automate the conversion from PDF to normalized data we can quickly ingest.

CONS

Integration was very easy. Once we customized the export with Nanonets it only takes a few short minutes daily to process. Once this is out of pilot, we will fully automate with no human touch needed.

Speed of implementation Simplicity of the interface Cost

Dmitry

Research, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2021

Useful and simple OCR service for data preprocessing

I'm writing master thesis and working with data analysis technics. In my case Nanonets OCR goes to process with handwritten text with the best accuracy. It gave well-build structured data that can be taken for further modeling. Also I must admin the fact, that with API it gives many opputunities in different ML spheres, not only text analysis

PROS

High accuracy without standard limits, that allowed to process almost any image or document User-friendly output formats directly or via modern API Possibility to train own model or use pretrained one

CONS

Just one tip to add some SQL extension as output formats

Reasons for switching to Nanonets

Nanonets OCR provide more structured data with extra parameters (not only text coordinates)

Gagandeep Singh

Commercial Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Extract details from contracts & invoices

My overall experience with Nanonets has been delightful to say the least. The ease of implementation, administration, and use makes our jobs easier when it comes to digitizing large volumes of agreements, invoices, and other partnerships related documents.

PROS

Ease of use, ability to intake large volumes of documents, reasonable price point

CONS

No issues faced so far, the experience has been excellent.

Reason for choosing Nanonets

Price point, execution by Nanonets team, successful proof of concept, future prospects of Nanonets as an organization.

Aman