Browse BlueSnap Reviews

Kenny from Fleksio

Easy payment processing for businesses.

I'm happy with the feature set and customer service that BlueSnap offers. I have been able to accept different payments online without any issues. My main reason to use BlueSnap was to be able to accept different credit and debit cards for my business. Two thumbs up for BlueSnap. I've been using this for about 2 years now without any issues and will continue to do so. I also see there are improvements made to the user interface, different features and information found inside.

Pros

BlueSnap offers quick API integration so I had no trouble integrating BlueSnap with my SaaS Business. Support staff has been very helpful and responded quickly to the questions that I had, so I rate their support as 5 stars. Compared to other payment processing services I've used, I'm happy with response time here. There's a lot of data to be found in your dashboard and reports. This helps me keep track of how sales are going. You can run all sorts of reports inside your account. After a little digging (there are a lot of menu items inside your vendor account) I found everything I needed and I know BlueSnap offers a lot more than what I'm currently using. It's a robust platform with a lot of features.

Cons

In the beginning I felt a little overwhelmed by all the different menu items inside my account. But after using this for a couple of weeks, I found my way inside and know where everything is located. I reached out to support to ask some questions, especially where I could find certain settings, and found support staff to be very helpful. This helped me to get used to the system.

Reasons for Switching to BlueSnap

PayPal has been growing into a giant company, but over the years has cared less about smaller businesses, even preventing them from continuing to use their accounts, with vague TOS updates and a support team that has been anything but helpful and respectful to solve any issues. So I moved away from PayPal as I feel that company can't be trusted anymore.

David from Michael & McCumber, Inc.

More Functionality - Less Cost/Hassle

We've been thrilled by the service and capabilities of ARMatic. They have been able to provide functionality within Intacct which Intacct itself has not made available. When we were seeking an integration for Intacct to allow non-Intacct user employees to record payments on invoices, ARMatic gave us months of free use to try their system, and ultimately provided an exceptional service at a rate tens of thousands of dollars cheaper than Intacct's own solution. Their technical team is willing to take the time to consider needs, develop solutions, and at a fraction of the cost of other Professional Services. They are a fast growing company with mounting capabilities. If you're looking for a way to provide employees with read/write access to Intacct without the huge expense of multiple business license, look no further. ARMatic has not only created a ready made, simple solution for you to use, but they are already prepared to develop new solutions to meet your needs. I'm grateful to say I have not yet experienced any major issues with their platform. Though it's not perfectly responsive to a mobile browser, it is very usable from iOS and Android browsers making it mobile-user friendly.

Henry from Cannabis Big Data

Terrible service - save yourself time, money, and heartache and work with someone else

After 2.5 years of processing with them and paying each fee without fail, we got cut with less than a days notice. Left our company out to dry. Terrible business model and they couldn't care less about customer experience

Pros

Integrated with WooCommerce and it didn't fail

Cons

Customer support, refund policy Totally miserable to work with on most fronts

Response from BlueSnap

Replied November 2019

Hi there, We are very sorry to read your review and apologize for any negative experience you had with us. At BlueSnap, our team works hard to continuously improve our communications and overall customer experience. While conducting a periodic review of your account, we saw strong indications that your account is not compliant with our merchant regulations and policies. If you'd like to further discuss the matter, please email us at social @ bluesnap dot com. Again, we are sorry for the experience you had and we hope you find a service that better fits your business needs.

Zeeshan from PureVPN

Credit Card payment alternative

Pros

Bluensap can be used as alternative payment gateway. Bluesnap provides you CC and other wallets payment processing. You can easily ON and OFF the wallets. We used it for CC processing, Skrill and PaySafeCard. Also Bluesnap support good range of Credit Card processors.

Cons

Conversion rate of Bluesnap is low as compared to other CC processors

Jake from Aareas Interactive Inc.

Makes AR sooo much easier, beyond that the CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EPIC.

Pros

Seamless sync with QBO Easy to create reminder profiles Removed 10 - 20 hours of AR work a week from my life. Average delinquency times have dropped significantly. WAY WAY Better then invoicesherpa, Armatic is bug free and CS is excellent.

Cons

They could improve the HTML editor for emails and add a clone feature for email templates, but these are not anything core to the app, just easier for setup purposes.

Quick and easy setup, dependable payment processor!

Secure, reliable, and fast payment processing!

Pros

The setup is easy, the processing rates are reasonable, and the customer service is very responsive. This our brought a lot of convenience to our customers!

Cons

There are many fixes/adjustments you can not make yourself. You have to contact customer service to void/adjust e-check payments before they deposit. However, customer service is very responsive.

Nathan from FreeeUp

When I first contacted Aromatic I was struggling to bill manually and they were the solution

Lower overhead costs and less mistakes

Pros

It is easy to use and scalable. It didn't take my onboarding team hours and hours to impliment like other software. They are always adding updates and features to reduce the manual time that we spend.

Suleyman from Byron Consulting UG

Best Alternative Payment Gateway for merchants living in 3rd countries

Pros

After making a lot of research about this company I decided to give it a shot.The biggest reason for choosing Bluesnap was their less difficult approval system and 3 months free trial.This is enough time that you can make your e-commerce business top-notch.

Cons

If you are new to the business and have not registered whether a store in the marketplace or business entity in any organized form then you will be required to do so.Bluesnap is so strict about verification process and doesn't let beginners use its service.

Arafat from 99FAB

Good service and customer support

Support many countries to get paid in many payment methods. That really helps.

Pros

Varieties way of integrations. One of the main reason I use BlueSnap is its inline integrations that allow our customer checkout smoothly without leaving our website.

Cons

PayOut time. BlueSnap holds money for long and payout schedule is too long. Business like eCommerce who need to pay supplier get some issues for this. Payout schedule needs to little shorter hold time.

James from QuickFee, Inc.

Seamless setup process, excellent customer support

Excellent customer service in our experience so far.

Pros

The account establishment process was automated and seamless and our account was approved within 48 hours. The user interface with the platform is modern, logical and easy to use.

Cons

So far I have nothing to complain about the BlueSnap system.

Reasons for Choosing BlueSnap

Due to delays on setup and service.

Reasons for Switching to BlueSnap

Extremely slow customer service.

Dean from BOUTIQUE DU JOUR BRANDS

The set up with WooCommerce was not as easy as expected. You need significant coding knowledge

Pros

It is reliable. The Functionality is very robust. Quality merchant processor with huge potential to be a forerunner in the segments of ecommerce and pos systems.

Cons

Not enough streamlined natively compatible integrations available. Example, BlueSnap should stay ahead of the competition by offering more streamlined integrations with QuickBooks Zapier etc. E-Commerce and pos systems need flexibility with other software and apps to stay relevant in a digital world.

Bnaya from Q&Q Group

Industry: International Trade and Development

Outstanding customer service

Very good credit services with excellent service and technical support!

Pros

I loved the customer service. He helped me to install the system on our site. The service is fast and very professional.

Cons

A little complicated, you have to know the system to work with.. I recommend that software developers make a slightly simpler system. But when you know the system it is very fun to work with! Total, highly recommended!

Dula from Galunker.com

I'm a Shopify user. The Integration with BlueSnap has been relatively simple.

Pros

BlueSnap provided me with a good solution which allows me to charge clients' cards (the vast majority of my clients are in the States, while my business is registered in Israel)

Cons

The transaction fees are a little high (though not outrageous) when you need to pay both the Shopify fees as well as BlueSnap's fees (as I do) .

Chris from Have Fun LLC

Finally a company the works

We have only started using it about 3 months ago so its been great so far. Staff have been helpful getting questions answered and getting back to us quickly.

Pros

Its was very easy to get setup and a Breath of fresh air for our industry. Finally a company that can support our merchant needs here in the USA and do it at an affordable rate.

BlueSnap

Pros

Clean interface. Had good functionality for refunding transactions

Cons

We had many issues getting American Express transactions to go through on automatic renewal.

Thor from Odin Global LLC

Great!!

Very good customer support. Quick transfer. We receive payment and refund confirmations immediately after those have been executed.

Pros

Most of it! Nothing negative to say at this stage. Have just started looking into the Market Place concept.

Cons

Nothing so far, but waiting on POS terminals.

Gabriel from Weesoo Limited

Industry: Utilities

Good payment processor

thanks to the great customer support, my integration have been fast and easy

Pros

Great customer support, many payment options and features

Cons

documentation could be more complete for beginners (more code samples in popular languages such as php)

Sagi from Izgut

Supports Israeli Credit Cards with Bigcommerce. We were lucky to find you BlueSnap!

Pros

Simple and great service. The tech guys helped us really fast. Your customer support is very good.

Cons

I should have find you long time ago. Maybe you can upgrade your theme to a more updated one. It could be nicer.

Nick from ClientFire

Great product fixing a real issue = cashflow!

Armatic has been great in providing an easy to use, fully automated solution to address the ongoing problems we run into in operating a subscription based business. Monthly declines quickly build up and create issues with cash flow and up until now, the only answer has been to pay someone to follow up and resolve these issues. Now with an actual system/process in place, we are more efficient, organized and proactive with how these accounts are handled.

Robert from Center for Vision & Values

We used this with our mobile app to receive contributions and donations.

It's great. But a little more than we needed.

Pros

It was very secure and it was easy for clients and customers to use. The payment analytics were also helpful and allowed us to really investigate what was working and what wasn't working on our app to draw people to pay/donate.

Mark from MLR Swim

Love it- Been using it for my small business

I run a women's bathing suit company and have been using it. Works great and saves me tons of time. When you are a small business owner time is your most valuable asset.

Shlomo from Nonprofit Organization

Industry: Philanthropy

BlueSnap review

Cons

Very Complicate. This software is not friendly very hard to get started .you have to be a soft engineering in order to understand and run the software.

Barak from You Active Media

Great customer support, Saas UI needs some improvement

It allows me to watch my revenue and charges in one place and without having the need to talk to anyone, on any given time I need the data.

Pros

Immediate customer support response via the chat app- it simplifies and hurries the solving of one's problem.

Cons

It takes time to know where everything is - further simplifying to the user interface can do magic to it, and I'm sure user like myself will gain more trust in the product.