• Pros

• "This software is userfriendly and easy to navigate. Use this daily to locate charges. "

• "Integrates well with Shopify and can result in lower transaction fees. Lots of options for customization and fine tuning."

• "The money is in the bank the next day. You don't have to wait long for processing. You can also change the donation amounts."

• Cons

• "I have locked myself out of the software before and waited hours to get a representative on the line to reset my password. There has got to be a better way to get a hold of someone. "

• "I don't have any blaring cons to report on and I am always happy to share opportunities for improvement."

• "Super difficult to navigate the interface and make changes. Still haven't been able to figure out how to change our business name on statements."

Browse Fiserv Payment Processing Reviews

Dustin from Encompass Medical Group

Great Credit Card Payment Solution

This is a great solution to a previous credit card processing option that was being utilized.

Pros

This is extremely easy to use as all it requires is an internet shortcut on the desktop. This makes it really easy for end users as all they have to do is fill in all the customer's information in the blanks and hit submit. It is easy to find previous transactions and keep track of payments. It's easy to print receipts for the customer and payments process very fast.

Cons

When printers mess up it's sometimes a pain to track down a receipt to print it for the customer once the window has been closed. It's also a hassle when a password is forgotten as only an administrator can reset a user's password.

mandy from smartpay

Payeezy

Jodie from Boulevard Bistro

Industry: Restaurants

Decent software, bad price.

Pros

Simple to understand and utilize. Not too glitchy, seems to be well programmed. Does what it's supposed to.

Cons

I haven't been very impressed with the price. There's also no flexibility with the lease, and the cost seems excessive. Will probably switch companies as soon as our lease has expired.

Jon from Good Ink

Lower cost payment processing

Eve from Hospital & Health Care

Payeezy is Easy

Easy to use and will continue to use it.

Pros

It is quick and easy to take payments. I love that it syncs with QuickBooks and Invoice ASAP and I can see who has paid and when. Easy to resend receipts.

Cons

Sometimes the system will lag when talking to other programs.

Money Network

Pros

I like that the payment platform has so many options. First Data has it software on so many payment platforms you wouldn't believe it unless you have seen.

Cons

none at this time. This company has GREAT software and I have been with a part of their pat form since 2014

Diane from DB Impressions Photography

Industry: Photography

Excellent customer service but may not be for a micro business

It was super to be able to accept credit and debit cards quickly and easily.

Pros

This software was easy to use an implement. Customer support to get set up was quick, accessible and straightforward.

Cons

For a very small business, the fees were more than what the business could support if there was a small down turn.

Bryan from Virtual Education Software, Inc.

Easy to use, great customer support.

When I first started working with First Data's payment software I had never set up a gateway or done anything like this before. Everything was clear on how to set up the software and anything that I did not understand the support team helped me with. Our company has had an online cart now for over a year and we have not had a single issue with First Data.

Pros

Support, ease of use, never any issues.

Merchant Processing

We have been using this platform for almost a year now. We don't process a lot of credit card payments so our volume is low but when we do it is very easy to use and administer. Pulling up past transactions is very easy as well which is super helpful when there are questions on charges.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to add users Easy to process payments

Joshua from Independent

Industry: Restaurants

Compatible to paypal

I was not impressed because of the timely manner in transaction timing.

Pros

Different languages to help people that are limited.

Cons

Not as fast transactions as they advertise.

Morgan from Yarbrough and Sons

Great software for taking credit card payments. Super easy to use.

Pros

I like how simple the program is. Its as easy as filling in all the customer's information in the blanks and hitting submit. Its great way for our service techs to collect over the phone. I also like how easy it is to find past transactions; you will never lose track of payments. Our customers really like the email receipt function. They know almost instantly that they were charged the correct amount.

Cons

DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD. You will get locked out of the system, and if you are not an administrator you cannot reset it. It is a great security feature, but make sure you have your password memorized, and write it down after the program has you change it every few months.

Colleen from CC Control Corp

Industry: Civil Engineering

Limited Transaction

I had to set up a new user and was having issues. Called their tech support and the rep walked me through everything. To me his helpfulness and he waited to make sure I could do everything I needed before finishing the call. A+

Pros

We use this for our smaller customers to pay PO's with. Very simple website, basic and easy to use.

Cons

A little more explanation when a card is rejected would be nice without having to call in.

Cana from HVCM

Pros and Cons

Pros

I like Payeezy because it allows you to be paid easily! Rarely are there issues with cards being declined.

Cons

On the other hand, the system does not store the encrypted information in a way that we can set up new donations or charge another donation if requested. New donations are POS, which means we can only change the amount of the recurring donations. Anything new has to be added to the original donation; otherwise, a customer must give their CC info each time.

Cana from Hippo Valley Christian Mission

An older system that's a bit hard to use. Needs updates.

Pros

Cons

You can't do a charge unless you have the card number or change the amount of the donor and wait for it to run on their recurring payment day. You also can't delete someone from a recurring payment plan or change the date of their payment. Finally, there are no automatic receipts for donations.