• Pros

• "It works great! I really like that we can save info and customize it to us"

• "Very easy to use with many features such as recurring billing for subscriptions. Customer support was awesome!"

• "I like the ease of use with running cards and the user friendly website. It makes it a breeze to run transactions."

• Cons

• "No concerns other than lack of function if no internet. Don't like minimum monthly usage fees which don't show up on statments."

• "The only time we have had issues, was on registration days and the limit was exceeded. Thankfully, this was an easy fix by making a phone call to Payjunction."

• "I would not change anything about this software. "

Browse PayJunction Reviews

Daniel from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®

Capture payment quickly

Pros

It is great for the basics with collecting payment. Other software makes it difficult to refund, edit, or cancel transactions but PayJunction has always been simple to use for those functions

Cons

No Cons for me, we are using PayJunction along side another software product for encrypted mobile payments- PayJunction is always preferred because it is less steps and ultimately less time to collect payment.

Great Credit Card Processing, Especially for a Business with Multiple Locations

So far, so good. It provides much better back end access for running returns or adjustments for clients. It allows me to remotely see what my employees are doing as everyone has their own login. Setting up recurring payments or running future transactions on a card (securely) on file is a breeze. The client always gets an emailed receipt, so it's easy to prevent fraudulent charges by employees and charge-backs from customers. The smart terminal is easy to use and helps save a ton of paper by sending e-receipts.

Pros

It's all a virtual terminal, so I can access everything from wherever I am. Having three locations, it's imperative I have one login to check on statements, transactions, etc. With our previous processor I had eight different logins for this. With PayJunction it's all in one place. It also enables me to run a transaction for any location from whichever office I'm in. I don't need direct access to the physical terminal to run a payment. I can even run a payment in person for someone for a different location than I'm currently at to help keep my accounting correct. Handling remote transactions is amazing with PayJunction. For any remote transaction the client gets an email requesting a signature for the payment, so there's no need for authorization forms to protect us - everything gets signed! All signatures are stored digitally as well, whether as a remote transaction or in person on the PayJunction smart terminal, so there's no need to keep a giant collection of paperwork for credit card transactions. It's all stored digitally and easy to search through/run reports. Setting up a payment page on our website as a hosted checkout was easy as well. It gives our clients an easy way to pay if we're not in the office and they know their balance due. Everything about PayJunction has made our credit card processing easier and more streamlined.

Cons

Customer support. There's no support on weekends! They lost Shopify integration and do not have a mobile card reader yet, so I have to use separate companies for those two things.

Response from PayJunction

Replied September 2018

Hey, thank you for this review! We're glad that our system has improved your day-to-day payment processes! Our support team has extended its hours over the last year to offer 10 extra hours of support every week. They're now available Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT. Our team is dedicated to supporting your needs, and we do provide extended, emergency support during select holidays and weekends. Shopify, unfortunately, ended its partnership with us. We apologize for any inconvenience this decision caused. Lastly, our mobile app is still in development and we would never want to promote a product that wasn't 100% ready. We will hopefully have this out to you in 2019 with the functionality you've come to expect from PayJunction's products and services.

Gabriel from GilsrudFitness, LLC.

PayJunction a win for us!

Overall I really like the service and we will drop our other processors once we are finished with our remodel and have a single cashier. I recommend them to everyone because while it isn't perfect, the issues we have with other processors are far greater and the fact that we can call to an american, english-speaking agent in Santa Barbara and get answers on the spot is HUGE. And the entire team is fantastic. I haven't had one person at PJ to complain about.

Pros

PayJunction has been a super convenient and helpful solution with instantaneous access to customer profiles and capture data. Integration with WooCommerce and the ability to take the system with us to trade shows is a huge plus.

Cons

WooCommerce integration and ability to replace Square is not 100%, but they are working on it. A telephone-based or offline processing option could be nice here where we are at. We have sketchy internet service at times.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Gabriel, thank you for your review on Capterra! We, unfortunately, are no longer supporting our WooCommerce integration. When it comes offline transactions, however, there is an option! We offer phone charge for merchants that are in areas that do not have great internet service. You just need to enable it on your user account. You can read more here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account-"

Deborah from Bauer Orthodontics

Have been satisfied with service.

Pros

The smart terminal where they can sign electronically. The daily batch reports. When I have had to contact Pay Junction, the customer support very helpful.

Cons

Having to enter billing contact information. The daily limit per transaction set originally by Pay Junction didn't allow us to process some of our transaction until we notified Pay Junction and got approved.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Deborah, We're glad you had your limits increased to accommodate your transactions. Please continue to utilize our support team should the need arise. Additionally, information entered when processing a transaction can be updated. For information on how to do this, read our support article: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/213124777-How-Do-I-Enable-Invoice-Number-Tracking-

Laura from Bevis Veterinary Hospital

Signing up for Payjunction was so easy and our representative was very helpful.

quick transactions, easy to use

Pros

Payjunction is very user friendly. Simply enter your information for the client along with the amount and you are done. I love that we can void transactions or edit transactions. Payjunction chip reader is so quick our clients are continually commenting about not having to wait! It is much quicker than our previous software. I like the internet connection which I believe helps with the speed of our transactions.

Cons

The only thing I like least is that when the power is out or internet is down we are unable to operate,,BUT...that's with any credit card processing.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Laura, We're glad to hear that your customers are delighted by the Smart Terminal! During power outages we offer phone charge, which allows you to call a number and process a transaction when this occurs. You can learn more about phone charge here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account- Additionally, our mobile app, which is in beta, will be usable in lieu of phone charge.

KIMBERLY from DEHAAN RV CENTER

We run two companies using Pay Junction and we are very satisfied.

Pros

We get our money fast and it is very easy to use and setup. Support is great and very easy to reach a real person. Outstanding customer service!

Cons

We really are satisfied with the software and if we could get a chip reader for less money that would be a real perk. Not willing to pay the going rate to protect ourselves as we are in a community and area that hasn't had to worry about fraud issues. I also would like a signer pad that did not have such a glare with light. It's probably something that can be updated, but I have never been asked or offered any updated equipment.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Kimberly, We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your service to date! Unfortunately, this is the only signature pad that we offer at this time. If you're looking for discounted equipment, you can contact your sales point of contact to discuss your options.

Jeanne from Mississippi Welders Supply

My applications tend to go quite smoothly. Customer Support is wonderful!

Pros

It is relatively easy to use and to correct errors if you make them. It holds the last numbers of cards you have processed previously so you don't have to type in the entire number for repeat customers. And, you can search by name as well as by number.

Cons

I don't like the automatic "send a signed receipt" button. I don't want all those emails coming back to me. I always click it off. This may be something our I.T. Dept could amend.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Jeanne, We're glad to hear that you've experienced a seamless experience using PayJunction. Feel free to ring into our support line should you want assistance with the "send a signed receipt" button. If you don't like the automatic "send a signed receipt" button, you can simply call our support team at 800-601-0230 to have it turned off.

Diana from Dr. Andrew Rosenthal

Best service ever.

User friendly, Integration with current EMR, customer service.

Pros

personalized assistance, Best service ever. Every time I have had a question, customer rep. has been my go to guy. He is an asset to the company . User friendly , the features and functionality are a plus, the overall quality exceeds the competitors. Integrates with our current EMR perfect

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Diana, We're so glad you've loved using our product!

Luke from Integrity Computers, INC

The best merchant services company I've used.

Lower monthly cost and a cool kiosk. Great support. Maybe better integration with Quickooks would be nice, but even that isn't mandatory. I've very happy with the product.

Pros

Support - they are friendly and available when they are needed. I love the kiosk that is provided - we've received numerous compliments about how easy it is to use, and how fast it is.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Luke, We're so glad you've enjoyed partnering with us!

Christina from Circo Enterprises

Customer Service is quick to answer any questions and help with any issues

very quick and easy to use

Pros

Its very easy to use. Any time I have an issue I can call or email customer service and they respond to me right away and are always willing to help. I even had Cust support rep conference a call with me to American Express to get them added onto our merchant account.

Cons

The fact American Express is very difficult to get added onto the account. No fault of PayJunction but it took me almost an hour to call and get a merchant number to provide to PayJunction.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Christina, We're glad we were able to provide you with quality support when you needed it. We will hopefully resolve any issues you bring us more quickly in the future.

Alex from Hearing Associates, P.C.

Overall, a good experience

This software allows us to not do duplicate data entry, which save us time and avoids potential errors. The technology and Smart Terminal hardware has proved to be user friendly and more professional looking than a traditional terminal.

Pros

-Easy to switch -Support throughout the setup phase was great -Smart Terminals have a very professional look and feel. They elevate the client experience and give you the option for electronic receipts, saving paper -Ability to electronically take checks via ACH

Cons

-Very seldom, but sometimes Smart Terminals freeze up having to start the entire process over after rebooting the terminal -In our experience, we got set up with Credit, Debit, and Checks. After a month, our merchant statement was quite expensive compared to our previous merchant. Digitally processing our Checks was the culprit as the rate was pretty high. We now only do credit and debit and are happy with the cost.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Alex, We're glad that the Smart Terminal has elevated your client experience as well as helped you avoid duplicate entry. Please call technical support at 800-601-0230 should your terminal issues continue. We'd love to see if we can help you find a long-term solution for that issue.

Richard from Hansen Orthodontics

Great product and customer service.

Pros

The ability to email receipts and look up past transactions. Flawless processing and great archiving.

Cons

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Richard, We're glad you like our product! During power outages we offer phone charge, which allows you to call a number and process a transaction when this occurs. You can learn more about phone charge here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account- Additionally, our mobile app, which is in beta, will be usable in lieu of phone charge.

Mahala from Texas Bible College

I am very pleased with the user friendly website and the very helpful customer service, very helpful

Cons

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Mahala, We're glad you called into our technical support line for assistance. To increase your limits, simply follow the instructions noted here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/211053798-How-do-I-increase-my-processing-limits-

ROGER from Dermatology Specialists of Atlanta

We started using Payjunction once we switched our EHR to Modernizing Medicine.

As noted in my previous post, Payjunction is the easiest credit card processor I have ever used. The auto post feature along with not having to have paper or thermal paper receipts makes the experience so easy. Patients appreciate now getting an email receipt which that don't have to worry about losing. I have nothing but positive things to say about Payjunction.

Pros

I love Payjunction because it allows us to send receipts via email and to auto post our payments. this has greatly reduced errors in posting payment and speeded up the process of taking payments. Now other staff members can take payments without having to use the credit card machine. I would encourage everyone to consider switching there credit card processing vendor to Payjunction. One particular item I really appreciate not having to have is the credit card slips for patients to sign. They now sign in on the smart devi ce and rceive an email receipt. There is no need for the thermal paper receipts. We're saving money because of that.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Roger, We're so glad you've loved partnering with us! Thank you for the glowing review.

Tom from Premier Dermatology LLC

Quick SmartTerminal

Pros

The SmartTerminals process chip-enabled credit cards very quickly (3-4 seconds) which our patients love.

Cons

The online payment portal is not integrated with our billing system. Patient payments online require manual posting to enter our billing system.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Tom, Thank you for sharing your feedback on Capterra! We have dozens of integrations with patient management systems. Perhaps looking to see if we're integrated or can integrate with your provider would be a great next step.

Sarah from Idaho Skin Institute

PayJunction is great!

Pros

It works great! I really like that we can save info and customize it to us

Cons

That we have to override the zip code when running a credit card

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Sarah, glad to hear you love PayJunction! In regards to overriding ZIP codes, you can adjust your security settings to avoid this going forward. Do note, however, that accepting card-not-present transactions with a failed AVS match can result in higher rates. AVS is recommended fraud protection.

Michael from Herman Business Associates, Inc

PayJunction software is second to none. Helps businesses run more efficient.

Pros

Recurring billing along with end of day reconciliation. Smart Terminal faces the customer for their purchases. Numerous ways for them to pay.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Michael, Thank you for your kind review! We hope you continue to be a happy customer.

Kristina from JRSC Digital

Industry: Printing

PayJunction

PayJunction is very easy to use. You simply sign in, and then enter your payment. You can choose to add notes about the payment, and even enter an email so they can sign electronically. You can also email them receipts right through the software.

Pros

The ease of use. All you have to do is sign in, and click the payment type and enter payment.

Cons

I would not change anything about this software.

Brian from Chaplain Training Academy Inc

Nice solution for small or large companies

Very easy to use and integrate with most shopping carts.

Pros

Cons

Be sure that your online store shopping cart is compatible with their platform and can integrate with their API features.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Brian, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on PayJunction with readers on Capterra! We are willing to integrate with aligned businesses as long as they are willing to integrate with us. We provide API credentials to assist with integration.

Charley from Midwest Medical Hearing Centers

Excellent...works seemlessly!

Pros

I enjoy how it integrates with Sycle.net. The reports are easily accessible via their website. I also like how everything is stored on the cloud so you don't have to keep a paper copy.

Cons

I don't really have to much to say negatively about the software. It really works the way that it is supposed to.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Charley, That's great that you're using our integration with Sycle.net to get more done with fewer products!

Steve from iVET360

An Affordable Pay option

Pros

We have clients that want to accept payments on their websites, whether it's for future or past services (so not e-commerce) and had been looking for the most affordable way to do so. PayJunction seems to be the most affordable in this arena.

Cons

The UI wasn't as customizable as we wanted, especially for the buttons they provide.