• Pros

• "I love the convenience of this software. It is linked to our church app so it is very easy to get to and use, along with the "text to give" with our church's name being the subject. "

• "It is a good product that works very well. Its easy for users and admins to use and navigate. There isn't anything wrong with the service they offer."

• "Easy to navigate and use from multiple devices. "

• Cons

• "Works fantastic as an app, but I have had a bit of trouble using the web browser. Also they were a bit more pricey than other options out there, not all churches can afford to pay the amount."

• "Honestly the only thing that is a little bit of a downer is that your setup of your profile can be a little cumbersome on your phone. "

• "The initial cost can be difficult for some but it will pay for itself many times over, especially if you do not have an online giving solution already. "

Browse Pushpay Reviews

Drake from Gateway Alliance Church

We loved PushPay but eventually had to move on

Pros

PushPay has a great support team that wishes for you to succeed. It has a great infrastructure that has an extremely easy way for people to give with multiple options. It was our first real online and digital giving option and we loved working with them. They helped bring us into the 21st century.

Cons

Though we loved working with PushPay, when we took them on there was not much option in Canada for online giving and as other options came out we landed on a system that was integrated into our church database software better. It was not due to our displeasure of PushPay that we left but for our systems to be under one umbrella. Only real complaint is PuahPay can be a bit pricier than other options.

Jonathan from Antioch Baton Rouge

Pushpay - Easy to Use for Contributors and Administrators

Pros

The cleanliness and simplicity for online contributors and for volunteer admins.

Cons

The report capabilities compared to our previous software provider are lacking. We are unable to run custom reports with ease.

Reasons for Choosing Pushpay

The simplicity. And that Pushpay appears to be growing and expanding technologies, as Planning Center did not give off this appearance.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

We were able go from three giving softwares (online, mobile app, text to give) to one software, as Pushpay provided an all-in-one solution.

Mona from Grace Church

Pushpay

As people are writing fewer checks and into convivence of phone payments, pushpay solves that issue.

Pros

I love that people can easily pay from their phones. I can also easily change the category from my phone.

Cons

It's pricey. But I guess you get what you pay for. We are a smaller church and still find value in the investment.

Bruce from Wayzata Free Church

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Okay, but better more cost effective options exist

Overall, mediocre. Not bad until the end. Never great. Product was good. Good features, relatively easy to use. Terrible customer care. I would compare them to a cable company, pay on time and have their full package and you won't hear from them. If you don't have all the features they'll call to ask you to upgrade but we never got a call about new features or how to make our app better or anything.

Pros

Pushpay offers a money-back guarantee (or they did) if online giving doesn't go up very creative push notification options (fill in the blank, polling, etc)

Cons

- no control of access - they have to add/remove people from your account - no control of certain features, again, they "manage that for you" - no contact from customer care after launch except to ask why we don't use their giving platform - no contact from customer care to switch to our own developer account when apple/google started requiring that for updates - had to find out and research that on my own - more expensive than others, less features - when we left, they sat on our app for months and didn't move it to our accounts when asked - when we complained they blamed us until I showed them the emails where I asked - wasted our time in transition to slow the process - asked for a refund after they wasted months of our time and got "I wanted to again apologize for how long it took to transfer the Google Developer Account to your Developer Account. I connected with my direct manager J***, and while we are not able to provide a refund...." saying sorry is free. It is all about the $$$ for them.

Reasons for Choosing Pushpay

Moneyback guarantee. Mistake. We have now switched to Subsplash. Hopefully they are better.

Steve from Grace Bible Church

Using Pushpay for Church Ministry

Pushpay is allowing us to enable our congregants to give to various ministries online, and it is also helping us register students for youth ministry events. Pushpay has been a delight to use and we're looking forward to using them for years to come!

Pros

I appreciate how PushPay allows the members of our church to both give online; and especially for me as a youth pastor, how Pushpay helps parents register their students for youth ministry events that cost money (like our Winter Conference and our Summer Camp).

Cons

Even though we have utilized Pushpay for a few months now, I can honestly say that there is nothing I find unlikeable about this software! Pushpay is helpful, it works well with our new Church Community Builder software, and it is user-friendly!

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

Pushpay offers many more tools than eGiving did, and Pushpay's customer service has been phenomenal compared to what we had before!

Church just switched over to this

Overall, very easy to use. No complaints on this software. It does its job, and doesn’t seem to charge a crazy processing fee for credit cards either. That’s always nice.

Pros

It’s very easy to use ... I can text an amount and give to my church, or I can go on our church website and click the giving button .

Cons

I dislike that it doesn’t integrate with Planner, which we use to coordinate all of our church teams. We used to be able to give right in the app itself when we check our scheduling, but cannot do that with Pushpay. Takes a little while to get used to. But not that much.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

We found this was better aligned with the growth of our church , and didn’t charge us such a high processing rate. More funds go directly to our organization.

Daniel from Providence Baptist Church

Rolls Royce Prices for Nissan Quality

PushPay is overpriced and undefeatured. They also required a three-month notice to cancel them. As a result, we found ourselves simultaneously paying for our new online giving provider and for PushPay.

Pros

PushPay fulfills its purpose. It provides your church or organization with online giving options. However, in a world flooded with similar companies, PushPay charges Rolls Royce prices and delivers Nissan quality and features.

Cons

PushPay is extraordinarily expensive. They charged our church $150 per month regardless of the receiving a single donation online. On top of that, they charged the highest per donation fees of any other company and supplied us with fewer features. I highly recommend going with just about anyone other than PushPay.

Ko-Ko from Ko-Ko Owirodu

Industry: Graphic Design

Helps You Stay On Top of Your Giving

I've enjoyed using Pushpay. It makes it very convenient to give, especially during this pandemic when many people are attending church online.

Pros

I use my smart phone to do the majority of my online giving, and with Pushpay I'm able to easily and securely give to my local church. It helps me to stay on top of returning the tithe first, before spending any of my income. I also like that I can look back and see a list of previous transactions.

Cons

If there was one feature that I would add, it would be the ability for the user to set reminders to give at a predetermined day/time. The user could specify whether they would like to receive a text message or an email reminder. I know there is a Recurring feature built into the software, but the amount that I give weekly changes based on the amount of income I received that week, so that option wouldn't work for me. I think the next best thing would be just to have an option to send a reminder to the user.

Philip from BeaconBaptist Church

It's an option, but don't forget there are more and possibly better solutions for your church

The benefit is an online giving solution, but I found a better solution for our church.

Pros

The best feature of PushPay is their customer service. They are willing to take the time to answer every question you have. I set up a phone call/demonstration for our team to review PushPay as a possible vendor for our church. They gladly worked around our schedule, took plenty of time to teach/explain it to us, all the while, they knew we might not be using their product in the future. Their eagerness to assist was unparalleled.

Cons

It doesn't provide the easiest end user experience. In my research, there are other companies that provide a better experience for the end user and at a cheaper price. PushPay does a phenomenal job marketing their company and making sure you know who they are, but just because you know the name, that doesn't mean they are the best for your purposes. Check around before making the decision. They might be the best fit for you; they might not be.

Solid but does not compete

Pushpay is solid but very expensive. Churches have other options that provide more features for less.

Pros

The Pushpay platform does what they promised it would do. Also, the support team is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

The integration with our ChMS (Church Mgmt System) could be better. I would like to see PP to find more ways to prevent duplicate records.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

To improve recurring giving, which did improve.

Jill from Journey Church

Seemed great

Set up was done very well and quickly. Responses were very fast in the set up phase. Once that was completed it was days/weeks/months before someone would respond via email. When you call their 800 number you're directed to leave voicemail and then they email you in response but those can also take a week or more to receive a response. Integration with QB has been broken for months and no response. Was essentially told that our issue was not urgent and would be handled "when they have time". For months prior to that they had our account set up on the wrong time zone so deposits going into bank were different than deposits being recorded into software. Year renewal is near and we are no longer happy with the service received or the responses. We feel as though they were more concerned about making a "sale" and no longer feel important as a customer.

Pros

Ease of use. Quality of product. Increase of online giving.

Cons

Issues with integration. Customer support once the setup was completed. Does not integrate with Quickbooks online well. Issues with data properly migrating over.

Reasons for Choosing Pushpay

Integration into Quickbooks online.

App

Becky from First Mennonite Brethren Church

Very User Friendly

Overall, it's been a good experience. I love that I have a "person" at Pushpay that I can reach out to anytime I have a question. I don't have to submit a help ticket - I can go directly to a person. He's been very responsive if I've had a question. And it's very user friendly for our congregation members. There are a ton of features we haven't even used yet, so I'm excited to keep learning and taking advantage of all the great stuff Pushpay has to offer.

Pros

It's been very easy to use Pushpay. They walked me through importing data from my old software so that I have complete data in Pushpay. It's been easy for our members to set up their donations, which they have very much appreciated! I recently did my first round of giving statements, and that process went smoothly. Overall, I am very satisfied!

Cons

There are just a couple of little things that I don't love, but nothing major. The first is that once I imported old data, and then our members went in to set up their new giving information, I was left with a lot of duplicates. I can "join" those records together, but I'm not allowed to actually just merge them. I would prefer to merge them so I am just left with 1 giving record. Secondly, when I did giving statements, I was given a list to print for all who didn't have an email in the system. There was no way to hit print just once to print them all out; I had to print each one individually. That was time consuming.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

We were also in the market for a new app, and Pushpay provided a top-notch app for us to roll out. Plus it's just a little easier to set up online giving on Pushpay which is a definite plus.

Shelley from Grace Community Church

Pushpay is amazing

Pushpay has allowed our Church to streamline our giving, texting, events and app all in one for a single user experience.

Pros

Pushpay is seamless and the Customer Support is amazing, quick and Knowledgeable.

Cons

Some features make it difficult to get the job done and reporting is minimal.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

Ease of use by ministry leaders

Monique from Good News Chapel

great if you do not have your own application

ease of use, great reports, excellent customer care

Pros

Our donors loved the different modes of giving: weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, monthly. And, once they had registered, which took about 1 minute, they could subsequently give within 10 seconds, without re-entering their financial information. As a bookkeeper, I enjoyed the different online reports downloadable in Excel. For each donation, the report included: date, time, donor, amount, donation category, donor's email address, mobile number, credit card type. We also received monthly reports on the transaction fees incurred. For the American Express transactions, after 1 month of usage, we were given the choice of having the fees withdrawn directly at payout of deducted at the beginning of the following month.

Cons

Service provider did not respect their promise to refund subscription fee. At the time of signing, the service provider guaranteed a 5% offering increase. If the target was not met, they would refund the annual subscription fee. After the contract had ended, they denied us the refund on the premise that we had nullified the guarantee because we had started advertising an alternate service provider 2 weeks before the end of the contract.

Response from Pushpay

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your response Monique! We appreciate your feedback.

Stephanie from Elevation Church

Pushpay makes transactions easy!

Pros

The Pushpay app allows a user to interact with an organization easily to process payments. We use this for a non-profit organization and it streamlines all of our gifts into one simple platform. A customer can make changes and set up recurring payments at any time. Pushpay has been great to work with!

Cons

The is not a way for an administrator to help a "customer" adjust their payment while on the phone- it requires the customer to login and make those adjustments. In a day in age where customer service is of utmost precedence, this would definitely add a layer of top notch care to their experience. Another con would be the limited options for a customer to pay recurring payments. The 1st and 15th are good options, except for those who want to ensure that their paychecks clear before they process their payment. These customers need to set up two recurring payment options to work best for their financials.

Pushpay Hype & Followup

On a whole, the experience has been a positive one. However, moving forward, we now have specific items we will ask about when inquiring with other businesses to better fulfill our desired experience for users.

Pros

Pushpay has allowed our organization to move into this century. We were behind and now have the capabilities that the younger generations are looking for in terms of interacting with our organization. From electronic giving to development of a mobile app; we are incredible thankful to now be functioning in these areas. And within the app, our favorite function is the ability to send Push Notifications.

Cons

We would love the ability to better update our app from a mobile device. Currently using the web browser on a mobile device is extremely difficult. Even if we had the capability to send Push Notifications alone, that would be helpful. And then, another major frustration is the notifications do not show up on mobile devices as notifications for the app. Users of the app have to search within in the app for Push Notifications, instead of being reminded that they have a notification from our organization with the red bubble with the number of notifications remaining unseen.

Brent from CedarCreek Church

Moved a large church to Pushpay about a year ago

Pros

They are very flexible and knowledgeable with regards to setup/migration/install, etc... We've had zero problems but have had to get most of our users migrated on our end. We did a rapid change over the course of a few months (they recommend 6) and all went well. We sync it to Rock RMS for giving records and it works great too.

Cons

Cost was a hike over what we were used to, but the feature gains and the ease of mobile giving and setup of recurring online givers helps make up the difference. A lot of competitors also include claims of 5% boosts in income with their solution, but we really did see that with Pushpay. Not sure what is attributable to Pushpay's system vs normal growth, but it was nice to not see a drop across a major system migration!

Joshua from First Baptist Church Lake Alfred

Online Giving and App made easy for churches

Has made creating an app for church and giving online to a church easier than I ever could’ve imagined. Customizing the app is easy and does not take any coding or web design experience. There is great explanations and customer support as well. The online giving is simple and allows you to set up a recurring gift and amount and allows multiple payment types. It is also easy accessible through website links through the app, church website, and by texting our specific code word and number. I recommend every church try both of these services, especially as COVID has made non contact forms of communication and payment more needed than ever.

Pros

Easy to customize app, no coding involved. Instantaneous updates to app as you change it. Ability to send notifications out to all app users. Online giving has many options for payment types and options for reoccurrence.

Cons

Copy and pasting text does not work in certain areas of updating text in your app. Uploading photos sometimes takes multiple tries as it won’t show up after the first attempt.

Michael from Desert Vineyard Church

We use pushpay for all of our online church giving.

Increased users.

Pros

PushPay makes giving very simple, gives you a free app you can use along with their app and software. They are very helpful in terms of customer service and very responsive to inquiries and problems. We also integrate pushpay with our Rock RMS database, which has been very nice,

Cons

The price. It is a steep price you pay to use pushpay. A monthly + fees and percentages, it all adds up to quite a bit. They do make giving much easier for your church so some cost is offset by the addition of new and first time givers who were maybe turned off from the previous system. We are still working through some of that and considering if in the end it is ultimately worth it for us.

Response from Pushpay

Replied June 2017

Thank you so much for your review Michael!

Earle from Heartland Community Church

Excellent Giving App... Giving Kiosk experience is horrendous.

Pros

Push pay is an excellent giving platform. It encourages online and automated giving. The app and txt option are easy and straightforward! We are getting ready to launch this at our campus and cannot wait!

Cons

As an I.T. support team member, I am hyper sensitive to providing a positive user experience. We currently have 2 giving kiosks deployed in our atrium. They are extremely easy to use. A gift can be completed in less than a minute. There is no typing involved (outside phone number and amount of the gift. Pushpay does not have a giving kiosk experience. The solution (for them) is a one time gift, and the user has to type out all of their information (name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) Then, on the next page they have to input their CC information (number, expiration date, security code), and this info is not redacted on the screen at all. This entire process (with an above average typing speed) takes about 3 minutes. This is not a good experience. It is not secure. Shoulder surfing becomes a major concern! That is why I have given a 2 star rating on the features and functionality. I understand Pushpay is trying to encourage giving on an app or automation, and I am all for that! However, if this is the case, they should not offer this "in-between" solution that is neither an app nor a kiosk. When we contacted support about the non-redaction of the CC info, we were met with indifference at best. It is almost as if they are wanting to punish the user for wanting to walk up to a kiosk to give their hard earned money. At least, this is how I felt when I was testing the system.

Marissa from Covenant of Peace International

Game changer!

Our church uses this software for "text to give" and "app giving." Great way to be available for those who don't carry cash or checkbooks on them and want to give to a project.

Pros

Cons

I wish it wouldn't lump the giving amounts together. It is sometimes time-consuming to figure out which giving records were lumped together.

Kayla from Eastpoint

Review of Pushpay

Pros

What an amazing software! I have nothing but good things to say about Pushpay. One of the best features of this app is the customization they allow when you use Pushpay as your host for your app. We worked with a great team from Pushpay who listened to our requests, were very responsive to our questions, and helped suggest things that we missed, all to make our app the best it could be. With Pushpay, our app gets used daily by many people, and it allows us to engage our people on a whole new level. I highly, highly recommend this.

Cons

With any new software, it can be intimating to learn the ins and outs. However, Pushpay's customer support is outstanding. They have answered all of my questions in a very timely fashion.

Roger from Zootown Church

Good donation solution, better options are available

Overall this is a good platform and it is one of several really good options for church donation systems. Pushpay also ads app development to their features which is a nice addition.

Pros

We used pushpay for over two years with great success. It is a great giving solution with a lot of features. It has online, text, and app based giving and ability to enter cash and check gifts. End of year statements is well setup and provides easy printing and emailing as needed.

Cons

It has gotten better on reporting but there was a time that you could only run 3 months at a time. This has been extended with latest updates. The transaction fees are not exposed clearly to administrators so it makes it hard to tell what the costs are. Additionally there is a annual fee that is surprisingly high compared to competitors.

Robin from Tulare Wayside Church of the Nazarene

Great for online giving

I believe it encourages generosity in our church because it is incredibly simple. It's not just techies who give through pushpay!

Pros

It is simple to use, either online or by text. The auto withdrawal is invaluable. The daily reports I receive on giving are easy to work with

Cons

They send a lot of emails with a parent organization (I think). I will receive emails from Church Fuel or something that, at first glance, I don't associate with pushpay.

David from Evanston Vineyard

Pushpay

Pros

Our diverse congregation has engaged with Pushpay and reported that it is simple and efficient, and every interaction with a team member has been positive.

Cons

The cost went up significantly raising questions about its value versus competing software.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

Former software paid for credit card fees and then stopped, and soon the cost of the software rose dramatically.

PushPay; The Best Giving Software.

We feel a safety and security that we won't experience any sudden issues with our giving whether that be in regards to people not being able to give, glitches, or security when they give.

Pros

If you want a software that makes giving easy to handle behind the scenes, and offers an experience for users that's effortless? PushPay is the option for you. Not only can you give online, but you can give from your mobile device with the touch of one button. They use leading security standards to make sure your accounts are safe from any intrusion. The process of implementation is incredible, they walk with you step by step in moving from other giving platforms and it makes everything feel like a breeze.

Cons

We are currently using F1 as a church and we have integrated F1 with PushPay, this can sometimes cause a headache, but eventually we plan to move from using this integration and use PushPay alone.

Nolan from Catalyst Church

The best in the business

We love push pay and have seen an increase in donations and gifts in our church. Customer service is great as well!

Pros

Ease of use Push Pay app makes giving a breeze Easily link to church app and website Year end reports made simple

Cons

Low transaction limit. We’ve had some members have to make multiple gifts as a result. No option for user to pay transaction fees.

Christa from Finish The Task

Pushpay

We are trying to create and easy way for our missionaries to gain support and create an easy donor experience for people.

Pros

Pushpay is easy to use for donors. The customer support was wonderful and the resources they give are wonderful. They can make customizable apps you can create. It has changed our donor experience and improved our giving.

Cons

The one thing I dislike is we struggled to set up all our accounts for our missionaries under one banner. It took us a while to create that and took a lot of brainstorming with our person at pushpay.

Loren from Religious Institutions

Pushpay experience in our church

It has been a solid experience with Pushpay. I am not a software professional and was able to implement easily.

Pros

Customer support is the best I've seen. It is easy to build the app. The tutorial pages are very well done and include many videos.

Cons

It is a bit pricey. Our giving didn't go up as much as we had hoped.

Reasons for Choosing Pushpay

Price incentives for trying them and good reviews from other churches. These were not on-line reviews. This was input from other churches who used the product.

Robbey from Redemption Church

A must software that pays for its self quickly.

Pros

For a church that meets once a week corporately, this is an awesome giving solution. I've spoken with pastors who think they can't afford it and in minutes of showing them the weekly stats the pushpay give you they understand they were wrong. The mobile app is great, text to give feature works wonderful, and it integrates well with your website.

Cons

There is no reason you should not do business with this company and grow your giving today. 1/3 of our giving comes from this app.

Brian from St. Peter Lutheran Church and School

Push

We have increased our online giving significantly, which has in turn increased our overall giving, and helped us budget more accurately for minsitry.

Pros

Clean and user-friendly design. Supports all giving platforms. Gives us the ability to develop unique giving pages and host event registration.

Cons

The cost is definitely an investment, but a worthwhile one.

Reasons for Switching to Pushpay

We wanted a product that encouraged people to sign up for online giving because it was easy and secure.

Amy from Reality Church

Switching from PushPay

I am currently in the process of switching our online giving platform to something much cheaper with better customer service.

Pros

Cons

It has the worst customer service that I've dealt with. They offer incentives that are impossible to meet, they don't respond to service tickets, they charged our church the wrong amount and took over 2 months to return the money to our account (over $2000!). The product cost WAY too much money. There are other products out there that offer the same things for a lot less money.

Moses from VNA of Southeast Missouri

Great for our monthly tithes

Pros

We absolutely love this product for paying our monthly church tithes. It has made everything so much easier now that we set it up for a weekly draw on our account and that's it!! Also, if we are wanting to contribute to any other fund at the church they simply add it to the drop down menu and we can easily go in and pay whether we are in church or not. Makes everything much more simple and keeps our tithes on track so that we don't miss any.

Cons

The only con I have noticed is there aren't many people in our church using it right now. I think the 55 and older crowd still prefer to write a check so we haven't seen the full benefits of implementing it just yet. But we are going to set up "stations" at events to have some of the youth set it up for people who might not be as tech savvy.

John from New Life CVA

Great giving platform

We use pushpay for our giving platform at our church. Pushpay makes regular giving easier and more consistent.

Pros

Great giving platform for non profits and churches. Give made easy.

Cons

The platform is helpful and makes first time giving and recurring giving easy but the cost for a non profit/church can be a little expensive.

Crazy Simple Way to Give At Church

Love it, and hope they keep improving the ways people do church.

Pros

Great UI, even better UX. Super easy to give while in church or even if I get prompted outside the service.

Cons

The initial setup of my payment method has gone betterment in different applications.

Rick from White Oak Christian Church

All our reports

Pushpay has allowed us to spend more time with people and less time with "paperwork"!

Pros

Pushpay allows our attendees to give online easily and efficiently. My administrative team is able to give me up-to-date reports concerning giving and receipts quickly. We have one place, rather than multiple sources, for our financial reports.

Cons

I have nothing here. The team is continuing to explore the software!

Great way to donate

Overall they offer a great experience to the individual wanting to give without the trouble of the old church methods. It is worth it depending on the size of the church.

Pros

This software really takes the hassle away for donating to any non profit or faith based organizations. It is so simple to set up and it keeps track of the amount given, it also has the option to set up an automatic payment option, which is handy if you are a regular church or religious attendee and tithe every week.

Liam from Harvest Vineyard Church

LOVE this improvement from our old platform!

Great software - easy to use - slick!

Pros

Our office staff find this to be not cumbersome - much more intuitive! Very slick looking and we LOVE the free app that came with it! Also, customer service was fast, friendly, and helpful!

Cons

A pretty decent cost up front. The roll-out process was time-consuming and some what rigid, but I guess it makes sense. Other than that, price was about the only "con" - as we had a little sticker shock at first

Response from Pushpay

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your response Liam! We appreciate your feedback.

Jake The Film from Good Video Productions LLC

I use Push Pay to tithe, and I have been for a few years now.

Peace of mind, ease of tithes, and a nifty record come tax time of my charitable givings. Thanks Push Pay!

Pros

Simple, large buttons without a lot of "noise" on its landing pages. Checking out should always be simple, and while I'm not "checking out" when I tithe, it's still a point-of-sale system that I use to remit money. Push Pay has been exceptional at removing the barriers, and it's far safer than dumping cash in the offering bucket.

Cons

I have zero complaints about Push Pay; the only suggestion I would offer is for Push Pay to encourage its churches who use the system to create more sub-funds to tithe to. That responsibility lies with the churches themselves, yes, but if you really want to over-deliver, I suggest talking to these decision makers and encourage them to expand their tithing options. E.g. instead of just "missions" and "building fund," have several options.

Tony from North Queens Surgical Center

Pushpay

I am happy with the software and I would recommend anyone to use it.

Pros

Pushpay on the app is so easy to use for me to give tithe to my church weekly. By saving all necessary information on Pushpay, all I need is to push a button on my app once and then the money is automatically transferred from my bank to my church. It is so easy to use.

Cons

No negative review on this software. The software is so easy and simple to use and I use it weekly.

Rebecca from Broadway Christian Church of Mesa

Maintaining our giving base

Good. It has helped even those least experienced with technology to provide the regular contributions that they want to ensure the church receives.

Pros

This product has allowed us to receive continued support from our donor base across a wide geographic and demographic area. It has become even more critical with the changes created by COVID- 19. It is both user friendly for the contributors and provides us with all that we need to track and record giving.

Cons

Bank reconciliation is not easy. It does require less time than processing physical giving (checks, cash), but still is a multi step process.

Brian from Jersey Church

Pushpay review

Pros

Easy to navigate and use from multiple devices.

Cons

The annual cost is very high. The entry cost was spot on. It would be nice if it stayed at that rate.

Jon from Life Church

Pushpay has made giving easy

Good technology and able to integrate with many systems

Pros

Ease of pay and customer service For users. Help use all other technology to make it easy to give

Cons

Yes we have sen online giving going up and more frequent givers giving online

Peter from Freedom Church

Not for everybody

The overall setup with push pay was kind of slow, but that was probably due to the small nature of our team. We eventually decided that Push Pay wasn't a good fit for our organization, but we found ourselves stuck in contract, which is totally our fault. However, we hoped that we'd be able to have an early termination from Push Pay, since it just was not adopted by our church as hoped. They have not offered that, which is totally there right, but I would caution smaller churches regarding the fine print of the contract, as you may find yourself in a situation you do not want to be. I guess the biggest thing, which is totally again, my fault - is that It will be harder to convince the rest of my Churches leadership to embrace technology like this again. Anyway, just my 2 cents. Not a bad product, just not for everyone IMO.

Pros

It looks good and implements easy enough.

Cons

Getting out of the Push Pay contract is not easy. Read the fine print.

Kevin from First Baptist Church

PushPay fulfills a need in today's culture

We have been highly satisfied and our members have embraced this method of giving.

Pros

Pushpay enables our members to give on multiple platforms in a convenient way. It also provides for automatic withdrawal. It enables us to create specific areas of ministry where people can choose to give.

Cons

I cant recall anything we disliked except maybe the price could always be more affordable?

Reasons for Choosing Pushpay

It seemed to be the best fit for us.

Shawn from The Grace Place

Great product

We love this product over all.

Pros

Easy to implement. Easy to use. Great technical support if needed.

Cons

You can only give to one department per transaction. It’s limited on the integration between other member services software.

Kevin from First Baptist Canton

Church Giving Made Easy!

We are incredibly satisfied with using Pushpay and have seen an increase of giving that is consistent through the online platform.

Pros

The simple and ease of implementing the software. It took very little time to setup and was fully functional for our members to be using. Members also expressed the ease of giving online through using Pushpay.

Cons

working through the setup menus to designate different giving options.

Aaron J from DesignWorks Group

Great software to organize finances and giving

A great way to combine a multitude of services into one!

Pros

Pushpay makes offering/tracking/reviewing finances incredibly easy from the admin side to the app side. We used to have separate services for text-to-give, online giving, etc. Now, we've centralized everything with Pushpay and can't imagine doing it any other way. Customer service is great as well!

Cons

I wish the transactions filter was more user-friendly; having time limits on lookups make it difficult if you're searching for a rogue gift or looking at long-term trends. Besides that, it's hard to complain.

Response from Pushpay

Replied December 2017

Thank you for your review Aaron!

Robert from Lakeshore Christian Fellowship

Giving made easy

Pros

The two things we like best about Pushpay is the end-user experience has been very easy and positive. We also opted into a deal where they created a mobile app for our church. That was very helpful

Cons

We still have had a few issues learning the text to give but that’s more on our end. We will reach out again and are sure that their tech-support will help us

James from Irving Church of Christ

False Promotion of Fees

When our church signed up (Irving, TX), we were assured that the credit card processing fees were cheaper than other options (PayPal was specifically mentioned) and would run 2-2.5%. We used Push Pay for nearly two years. Our last several months, the credit card processing fees were 3.5-3.8%, far more than other companies. Then they raised their monthly fees from $75-99. All total, factoring in ACH, we paid 2.9% on our $13,000 of Push Pay revenue in October ($380). That is not acceptable. Most of all, I am disappointed in the deceit perpetrated in the pricing.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Limited to one bank account in processing. Overall fees are misrepresented and quite high.

Response from Pushpay

Replied November 2016

Hey Jim, I noticed you posted about about this yesterday as well and I have personally taken your complaint up to our processing team. They explained the reason why the CC processing fee was high (due to the types of credit cards used) and they would love to talk with you about it. Would you like someone to call you today? -Stephanie