• Pros

• "I think the simplicity of use is the main course, it is very intuitive and simple to use, really recommended."

• "It is amazing how wonderful this is, NO SERIOUSLY, this is by far an amazing platform."

• "They have recently released SuperPay v2.0 which is even more slick. I highly recommend for onliners like me."

• Cons

• "NOt sure how to add email responses to the payments."

• "No, there was in the beginning but che sorted them very quickly."

• "There are a few things which SuperPay is missing currently are."

Browse SuperPay Reviews

Manoj from Techcelerate

Easy to use Stripe connectivity

Very happy with the product. Just upgraded to the next version. SuperPay team set it up for me when requested.

Pros

I've been looking for a product that allows Stripe to be used similar to Paypal, i.e. payment links instead of adding scripts to a web page. SuperPay delivers exactly what I wanted.

Cons

SuperPay is a simple product that operates on top of Stripe. There is nothing to dislike due to its simplicity.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

This is not an alternative, just another application which makes it easier to use Stripe.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for the review, if there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to support@superpayit.com

Jonathan from RPA Tools

Great way to get paid!

Positive! I was looking for similar products, tried them all, and landed on SuperPay. I’m excited to see where the product goes and how it will improve!

Pros

The customer experience is top notch. It allows for your customers to pay their bills with no friction and no clunky logins. Very minimal and clean.

Cons

The mobile presence. I think it can be setup with an app of some sort for a better mobile experience, however, I still find it much better than the alternatives.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

The UI and ease of use. It looks fantastic cosmetically and from a practical standpoint it really is simple to execute the payment. We believe it provides our clients with more personalization, something we value very highly.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

QBO is not the most modern software. We needed something new and exciting, which we believed SuperPay brought to the table!

Response from SuperPay Technologies

Replied February 2020

Hi Jonathan, it's great to hear that you've enjoyed using SuperPay. We absolutely love hearing feedback like this! We are currently evaluating a mobile app - we'd love to hear your thoughts on its functionality and what purpose it would serve. If you have any questions or there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to email us at hello@superpayit.com we'd love to chat!

Pam from Learn About Green LLC

No support after 24 hours, features missing

Not as impressed as I had hoped. Lacking support and features.

Pros

The price was excellent 1% / transaction. Looked easy.

Cons

It says there is a demo when you arrive for the first time, but there wasn't. I needed: recurring without trial, recurring with trial, and one time invoicing from my website. As far as I could tell, it doesn't do all of these. When I emailed support, there was no answer after 24 hours. Nor did chat work either, just took my email address. Looking around in the software, it seemed that some features were not completed.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Superpay charges 1% and Paythen.co was the only one at 1%, but it is difficult to find anyone using this. Bother Superpay and Paythen.co seem to be in Great Britain, which was a negative to me. SuperPay's add on to Stripe processing seemed simple in their advertising and had good reviews on Capterra.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

My hosting provider has outdated software and Stripe requires a more recent version to install their invoicing product. It wouldn't work. After this, I am switching to Zoho One, again for the price, but with many more capabilities.

Kyle from remote24

Simple to use, conquers the essentials

SuperPay is easy to use, has some robust features that accommodate its goal, and is well designed. I highly recommend SuperPay to businesses that need a simple way of capturing one-off or recurring payments.

Pros

SuperPay is awesome for what the name implies... simply capturing payments from clients. The user interface is clean, straightforward, and is designed to be quick and easy to use. The functionality of this app achieves its goals and fills a need within the industry, creating a simple way to capture payments.

Cons

While SuperPay is very easy to use, it also lacks some key functionality for my specific business use. For example, I need to send custom estimates, invoices, and quotes. SimplePay does not have these features that to me, are very important. I ended up finding Square which has all of these features and more. This doesn't mean I will never use SuperPay again, but will potentially use SuperPay for more simple, one-off, payment processing.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

While I am not necessarily fully switching over to SuperPay, SuperPay will be another tool in my toolkit to use for capturing payments. Square fulfills many of my needs but I will recommend SuperPay to any businesses that need a simple and easy way to collect payments. I also love how SuperPay integrates with Stripe for analytics. We'll see if I use SuperPay or even another tool, but SuperPay has impressed me and has nailed its mission. Therefore, I highly recommend SuperPay depending on your business' needs and goals.

Nic from Digital BrandLink

The Most Simple Way To Get Paid

My experience with Superpay has been awesome. I've been with them since almost the beginning when they were just offering payment links. I love the direction they have gone and the features they have added. The fact that I can send a link to my client via text message is great. That way I know they got it and saw it. I feel like Superpay really listened to freelancers feedback and planned their roadmap around the features that we asked for.

Pros

Simplicity. That's what I love most about SuperPay. Getting paid can't get much easier. You create the invoice, you generate the link, you send it to client, you (in a perfect world) get paid. Viola!

Cons

The only thing that I can think of that could be improved would be to offer a second way to pay that allows the freelancer to receive their money instantly such as pay with square or Paypal. Im sure there is probably some exclusivity with Stripe, but an additional way for clients to pay would be the only thing I would add.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Simplicity. There's no more simple way to get paid than SuperPay, at least not that I have found. It's easy, it's quick, it's flexible, and the features are just what I need.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Dino from Engage321

Make Making Money Super Easy

Fantastic piece of software that has optimized the speed and simplicity of invoicing and receiving payments online via Stripe. Super easy for me and my clients. No more waiting 60-90 days to get paid! And because outs so easy to use, there’s no more delay in invoicing.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to use Easy recurring payments scheduling

Cons

No cons that I’m aware of after 6 months of use.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Easy easy super easy. No frills or complexity. No confusing interface distractions. Just a wonderful user experience in its simplicity.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

You can do the same thing using Stripe, but their interface is far more complex. So it is far more efficient and valuable for my company to connect Stripe with SuperPay and let SuperPay handle the billing interface.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Mari from Kitchen Wizard Flexipes

Super easy to get paid

Pros

Super easy to set up. The best part is customer service!

Cons

Maybe the fee is a bit high once the charge amount gets high.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Stripe billing was too hard to set up.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

I switched from PayPal to stripe as they required monthly minimum for recurring payment. But setting this up on stripe, even on stripe billing was too hard.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review! Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

James from Striqo

Easy to use, excellent design

Having become tired of chasing people with my bank details to get paid, having a very easy way to raise a payment link where people can pay by card is a game changer. Also having different products and consulting that I charge monthly for, it's super easy to send them a recurring payment link and manage that plan from within SuperPay.

Pros

The simplicity and easy of use of Superpay is what makes it invaluable. When billing clients or charging for projects, being able to create a really quick payment link that looks professional is invaluable. Superpay allows me to do that with ease. The design is exceptional and it sets it aside from competitors. When you are creating a product that people are putting payment details into, it needs to look professional so that they have confidence.

Cons

The product is very easy to use and it's hard to find areas to improve. A very well executed product.

The design and price.

Gerson from Gerson Robles

Hands Down The Best Recurring Payment App Available

Pros

Really easy to setup up and use. Create multiple subscription plans very easily. Simply share a link to clients for payments. With the latest round of updates, clients can view their own subscription plan and see all their past payments! Cheap to use too! only 1% per transaction + Stripe fees. Forms look beautiful and function beautifully on all size screens. I love been able to just text message a link to my clients. Also love been able to setup and leave it to do its work without any management on my part. Support is quick and very helpful.

Cons

Version 1 was bare bones, and understandably so, since it was the first version. But it worked. Version 2 adds loads of great new features which, frankly leave me with nothing negative to say.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

I needed something that could setup and let run without any management on my part.

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review!

TD from TDTech-U

Fantastic Product! Works smoothly and is consistent

The fact that SuperPay's recurring plan, which incidentally is not the only payment method they offer (the also provide Pay-as-You-Go model as well), is so easy to set up, implement with my students and manage personally as the administrator, and finally matched with low fees per transaction, I couldn't be more pleased with this service and intend to use it indefinitely. I believe this service is not only impeccable, but SuperPay's Customer Support is also timely, very professional and quick with their answers to my questions. I am confident that as my IT Tutoring business grows, SuperPay will easily scale up with my growth. Amazing service, I am glad I discovered this service through Stripe!

Pros

I am professional IT Tutor with a growing base of IT students seeking to make their way into the IT arena by preparing for specific CompTIA, Cisco and (ISC)2 certifications. I needed a supplemental solution to my Pay-as-You-Go model for my students who preferred a recurring payment model. SuperPay made this happen and it literally took me minutes to set it up!

Cons

With the number of students opting to use my weekly recurring payment plan for their tutoring, matched with the seamless processing of their payments each week, without fuss or hassle through SuperPay, I have no cons at present to list- and believe me, I am one to be very candid about pros and cons of services I use.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

SuperPay is a much better product, has lower fees per transaction and is easier to use both from the administrator side and the client side.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Ankit from Times Internet Ltd.

SuperPay is uniques tool which gives an option to share the payment link directly

Pros

The product is very easy to use and UI is very intuitive. The most important feature of SuperPay that we use is the ability to share the payment link directly with the end-user.

Cons

There are a few things which SuperPay is missing currently are: 1) Ability to define products separately and generate payment links based on those products. 2) Better invoicing feature once the payment is done. 3) Webhooks for payment completion. 4) Payment link page customization is very limited.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving the review. Points 1 and 2 are very valid and I've passed these onto the team, thanks! In regards to points 3, you are actually able to setup Stripe webhooks as normal and they will work as expected. We integrate deeply with Stripe so you shouldn't have any issues there. And in regards to point 4: you are able to setup a redirect URL that we can take your customers to after a successful payment. That way you can customise that page as much as you want. However I do appriciate it would be very useful to make quick on the fly changes to our built in success page. That feature is actually an already open feature request so keep an eye open for any emails from us. If you do have any other questions please reach out to support@superpayit.com and we'll be more than happy to help!

Taylor from NexJuice

Industry: Broadcast Media

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

I had one question and the customer support team got back to me INSTANTLY - it was amazing. After dealing with PayPal for years before finding SuperPay, my expectations for customer support were very low. This blew me away. Worth every penny.

Cons

I’d like customizable HTML buttons to embed on my website, rather than just links. I’m not a web designer or programmer so I’m not sure how difficult this would be but I would love to have them!

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

1% fee plus payment processing. Can’t beat that!

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

I was shut down by PayPal for no disclosed reason after working with them - and making them money - for over 3 years. I am unaware of any term of service I broke.

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We pride our selves on offering world-class support by real humans who can offer real help straight away! The ability to embed payment forms into websites is actually a feature we're working on right now. So watch closely for any emails!

Emmanuel from Innersense

Amazing Software

Amazing

Pros

Super easy to use. It is extremely helpful and practical to use. it helped me and my company to put our customer onto recurring plans and never have to deal with sending and following up with invoices again

Cons

I wasn't able to see and monitor the recurring payments on the V1 platform. Thank God you solved this issue in Superpay V2. Everything is amazing now.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Sounded like the easiest option

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks! The V2 of our platform was a huge step up agreed. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Tila from Little Miss Trendsetter

Industry: Online Media

Fantastic

It has always done the job that I've been looking for.

Pros

Its complex and extremely easy to use. At first I was a bit unsure if this would be a great tool, but once I got into it I found it so useful. Im surprised not so many people know about this because wow im shocked at how amazing this works. It is amazing how wonderful this is, NO SERIOUSLY, this is by far an amazing platform. DOnt believe me? I didn't believe it either. TRY IT OUT! Promise you that you won't regret investing your time on this.

Cons

Cant list one thing... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Still nothing. :)

Response from SuperPay Technologies

Replied February 2020

Massive thanks for the amazing review, it really means the world to us to hear these kinds of things from our customers. If you have any questions or would like to have a quick chat with the team send us an email at hello@superpayit.com.

Tarun from Fashionablyin

Very Easy to use, seamlessly integrates with stripe

Pros

good and fast, your up in ready within minutes

Cons

would like a link which directly popsup on our website rather than open on a superpay page so checkout can be done from our website itself..

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

didn't want to pay a monthly charge

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review! This is actually a feature we're currently working on!

Mira from In Touch Female Leadership & Career Academy

Perfect solution for setting fast payment flow

I needed a quick and intuitive set up of payment flow for my international customers. Super pay solved this for me. I set up everything myself and not needed to hire other professional to do it for me. Thanks!

Pros

I set everything in just 30 minutes and I could receive payments straight to our bank account. Super easy to use - the environment is highly user-friendly, so I had a great start without need to read manuals. Platform accepts both credit and debit cards. Customer support answers within few hours. It gets great integrated with my platform for payed online events.

Cons

It could be good if offering local country payment means could be also integrated.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review! Feedback recieved, we would definitly love to offer more payment methods. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Brenda from Windhurst Riding & Training

Used as a Third party assist

Overall I have pretty good peace-of-mind about receiving payments. When o connect with Thinktific eventually I'm not sure it will be easy because Superpayit is third party help for me.

Pros

It did what they promised and I received my first deposit correctly.

Cons

I had difficulty setting up a recurring payment link. It seemed to revert to a single payment the told me to invite customers to sign up for a recurring payment. Finally I did get a recurring payment link but my earlier customers (2) need to join as recurring payment members at the original lower price so I need to go and set up a temporary link just for them, hope they take it and then cancel the lower priced link once they do (or don't because of the messiness). Che connection and response times with. tech support were reasonable.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review, we working on improving the creation flow going forward. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Adam from The Wonder Jam

Easy to Get Paid

Pros

My team is full of creative service providers and SuperPay was the easiest way we have found to allow our entire team to quickly and easily send invoices and allow our business to receive funds. We serve small businesses and are able to take one-time and recurring payments for a variety of services without needing to run everything through our bookkeeping services. This dramatically increases our speed of getting started, working, and paid.

Cons

I'd love it there was a way to sync up with Quickbooks. If so, I could make our bookkeeper's job a bit easier.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Natalie from Ancestor Connect

Industry: Research

Excellent Service

It is an affordable way to meet my needs and my client's needs. I've enjoyed it's seamless integration with my Stripe account and their excellent customer service!

Pros

This is the simplest way to set up subscription payments for your business! Secure, functional, and easy, it took less than 30 minutes to set up my subscription plans. Clients click on the link, purchase the plan, and it's done! Any time I've had a problem or question, the SuperPay staff have been quick to respond and quick to address my concerns. Their team has been amazing to work with!

Cons

Making changes to existing plans is not very straight-forward. Enter information carefully the first time.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review! Yes unfortunately changing a payment plan is not straightforward because a lot of background jobs happen that is very hard to change. But we are actually looking at ways to enable you to move customers to different plans without them having to re-enter card details. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Lison from Hello Virtuoso

Easy to use and install payment solution

Pros

We had a complete demo from one of the people at Superpay, and it was really helpful to choose the product. Superpay is really what we were looking for: easy to install, recurring payment and quick to use because we are launching our business.

Cons

I cannot translate the payment page in French (and my customers speak French for now). That would be an awesome feature.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

It was the easiest to install!

mairead from Thurles RFC

Thurles rugby football club

Super, feedback from our customers was it was the easiest thing they have ever done online

Pros

Fast efficient and very easy to navigate

Cons

No, there was in the beginning but che sorted them very quickly

Recommendations

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Geoff from Neuro-Performance

Good quick solution

Pros

SuperPay is a great solution for collecting Stripe payments without any form of token exchange or coding of any sort. I really love Stripe but setting up your own token exchange is particularly difficult and this is where I found SuperPay. A simple sign up, simple instructions and collect revenue at a good price. What's not to like? They have recently released SuperPay v2.0 which is even more slick. I highly recommend for onliners like me.

Cons

There is nothing that I have found to date.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Nicole from Essendon Symphony Orchestra

Very easy to setup

Pros

As a small organisation, it was really good to find a solution that I was able to set up myself without external support. Within a few minutes I was able to

Cons

I haven't found anything yet. I may find something in the future of course!

GREG from ChampKid Design

Just what I was looking for

Pros

There are a lot of options out there that integrate with Stripe, but I love how simple this platform is and especially love the automated texting options that shoot over the payment details to your client. It makes the transaction smooth, modern and easy.

Cons

Honestly, I'm not sure I can find something I don't like about the software. I highly recommend it.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

While Zipbooks provided professional looking invoicing, SuperPay allows for much easier and more casual transaction, and I found that more clients were paying faster with less friction.

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Hi Greg, thanks for the review!

Jeff from Software Data Solution BOTS

SuperPay

Easy and super fast setup, wish there was an option to modify, but it's quick to just create a new one.

Pros

How easy it was and quick it was to get started right away.

Cons

Once you set up a plan, you cannot go back and modify it, you must delete it and create a new one.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Because of the ease to setup for recurring payments by deploying the link to a bot to handle the sale.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Mark from CTSI LLC

If you're ok with the limitations, it's a simple way to integrate Stripe

We chose Stripe as our payment processor and love the service, but without a programmer on staff, we couldn’t utilize its APIs. SuperPay gives us a code-free way to bill our customers and members.

Pros

SuperPay offers an easy front-end to utilizing Stripe without the need to code yourself or deal with any APIs. Without a programmer on my staff, that’s exactly what we needed so we can use Stripe’s excellent service.

Cons

There are several drawbacks to SuperPay. First, while data you create in SuperPay is synced back to Stripe, any existing data in Stripe or changes you make in Stripe are not sync to SuperPay. This makes managing data a bit cumbersome as it only syncs one way. Second, there’s no way that customers in SuperPay can change a subscription on their own. They have to cancel an existing subscription and then you rebill them.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

SuperPortal doesn’t allow creation of subscriptions, only modification of existing ones.

Pearse from St Michaels AFC

First Time User

so far it has been rewarding.

Pros

Very well explained in a step by step format.

Cons

If its your first time experiencing this type of software it can be hard to negotiate.

STEFANO from Studio fotografico di Stefano Mauri

Industry: Photography

Great!

Pros

I think the simplicity of use is the main course, it is very intuitive and simple to use, really recommended!

Cons

The product is effective from all points of view, but there is always room for improvement.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we can improve. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Eric from Elite Lawyer

Super Pay

Pros

I like the ease of use and how quickly it lets me deploy pay links.

Cons

I wish there was 24/7 chat support since we've needed it one or two times already.

Magnus from Clubbable

Easy to use and great concept

No issues so far. Would be great though if clients were not able to dispute a charge but that is not your fault.

Pros

With this it is easy to create a legit looking payment reference.

Cons

Would like to be able to select what currency a will be billed with

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Jeanette from Training Solutions Kilkenny

Support

It was good to get to know its functionality

Pros

Once I was shown how to use it by Che, I found it much easier and very functional

Cons

It took me a little while to understand it, but that's the same for any new software

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

The response time and support offered were so much better and more personal than the other provider. And the fees are a small bit cheaper, which over time, will make an impact.

MS from Nova Efficiency

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great way to arrange payments

I sell services and not products, most payments are set up for products with a lot of admin hassle to set it all up. Superpay makes it easy to make a payment link, which you can link to a button on your website or put in an email.

Pros

It's very easy to set up a payment request. Does not matter if it's for a one of payment or more. The setup is very clear and easy to follow

Cons

Non found yet, so far it has provided me with all that I need.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Easier use and low transaction fee

Andreas from Nexxus

My review

Payment

Pros

Easy functionallity and fast and friendly support...i love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really

Cons

Is all good so far. No problems i love the comunication with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Great software to manage monthly subscription

Great

Pros

I have been searching for a software to manage recurring payment. Superpay does an excellent job with a very little commission.

Cons

I cannot integrate with my website. I would like to put the payment form on a landing page

Macy from Blucore Partners

SuperPay Happy Customer

Pros

It is very simple to use and navigate. Distractions are very limited in the dashboard and it's a clean, minimal feel.

Cons

The only two features I could change would be email and option for users to cancel subscription in the admin dashboard. When emails and invoices are sent, there is not an option to change it to sending on behalf of your organization.

Jag from Audit Comply and Profit Ltd

Simple to use

Pros

I'm not techy so I really like that it's easy to use and I can access it easily and also only charges when you have a transaction. It's also keeping my customer's details safe and if I need to contact them it's really easy to access that information so I can also use it to build an email list.

Cons

NOt sure how to add email responses to the payments?

Malinda from LessonsUp

Easiest payment platform with Stripe integration

Very easy and intuitive to start using

Pros

I'm a Stripe user and needed a way to collect payment for a subscription service ASAP that required no-coding skills. This was the fastest, easiest set up. Wow!

Cons

I'm still discovering the platform and no negative feedback yet

easiest to implement

Marcus from mavaniq

Industry: Information Services

Super pay is a clean fresh newcomer to online payments.

I think super pay is on the right track and im excited to see their future.

Pros

I like the clean layout and look of Super Pay and the ease of use.

Cons

I think Superpay is in its early stages and does not crrently have the functionality of older competitors. Like the ability to use custom domains.

Eric from Eric Schulz Marketing

SuperPay has been great

Pros

I like the ease of use and how simple SuperPay has been for my clients. This allow me to take any credit card payments within minutes.

Cons

I've only used SuperPay for less than a month, and I have yet to encounter any notable cons regarding my use of the product.

Bradley from Mylance

Pros

Stripe is pretty challenging to use for a quick payment. SuperPay makes it really easy to collect a quick payment from a customer

Cons

I liked it better when it was Wirize. Simpler to use, but seems like SuperPay has more functinality.

R Frianto from Graphteon

Easy to implement

Pros

Very easy to implement for B2B SaaS like us

Cons

need more integrations and customizations

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

good ui ux, simple, fast

Jolie from Jolie Carter Diaz, MD, LLC

Excellent service

Excellent product. Low cost. Easy to use.

Pros

Low cost. Most similar products are more expensive.

Cons

Nothing. I actually cannot think of any cons.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Konstantinos from Konstantinos Giaouzos

Awesome experience!

Pros

The simplicity of it. Really easy to use, to the point that I would even recommend it to my non tech friends

Cons

That it doesn't have a store front feature.

Kristy from ExpectingNYC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use and clean look

definitely positive

Pros

the ease and look of the payment links.

Cons

no cons yet, so far i am finding it easy and manageable to use, plus it looks great.

Super app for easy payments

Good

Pros

It is easy to use and the setup is breeze

Cons

Nothing much it covers all my use cases and uses

Robin from Nicerr

Exactly what I was looking for

My experience with SuperPay has been great so far. It is exactly what I was looking for, and it just works. No set up hassles or complicated processes. I highly recommend to try them out.

Pros

Super user-friendly and intuitive. Very easy to set up and start accepting payments. Clean, straight-forward pricing.

Cons

Inability to edit payment link. Wish there was a way to personalize the links a bit.

Heather from Heather Williams Trauma Coach

Trouble using the software

Pros

I was happy to with the customer service and had help initially to set it up.

Cons

Unfortunately it is still not working. Not easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to SuperPay

PayPal's customer service is awful.