• Pros

• "Super easy to set up. The best part is customer service! "

• "The product is very easy to use and UI is very intuitive. The most important feature of SuperPay that we use is the ability to share the payment link directly with the end-user. "

• "The customer experience is top notch. It allows for your customers to pay their bills with no friction and no clunky logins. Very minimal and clean."

• Cons

• "Maybe the fee is a bit high once the charge amount gets high. "

• "It could be good if offering local country payment means could be also integrated. "

• "I wasn't able to see and monitor the recurring payments on the V1 platform. Thank God you solved this issue in Superpay V2. Everything is amazing now. "

Browse SuperPay Reviews

Manoj from Techcelerate

Easy to use Stripe connectivity

Very happy with the product. Just upgraded to the next version. SuperPay team set it up for me when requested.

Pros

I've been looking for a product that allows Stripe to be used similar to Paypal, i.e. payment links instead of adding scripts to a web page. SuperPay delivers exactly what I wanted.

Cons

SuperPay is a simple product that operates on top of Stripe. There is nothing to dislike due to its simplicity.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

This is not an alternative, just another application which makes it easier to use Stripe.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for the review, if there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to support@superpayit.com

Jonathan from RPA Tools

Great way to get paid!

Positive! I was looking for similar products, tried them all, and landed on SuperPay. I’m excited to see where the product goes and how it will improve!

Pros

Cons

The mobile presence. I think it can be setup with an app of some sort for a better mobile experience, however, I still find it much better than the alternatives.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

The UI and ease of use. It looks fantastic cosmetically and from a practical standpoint it really is simple to execute the payment. We believe it provides our clients with more personalization, something we value very highly.

Response from SuperPay Technologies

Replied February 2020

Hi Jonathan, it's great to hear that you've enjoyed using SuperPay. We absolutely love hearing feedback like this! We are currently evaluating a mobile app - we'd love to hear your thoughts on its functionality and what purpose it would serve. If you have any questions or there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to email us at hello@superpayit.com we'd love to chat!

Mari from Kitchen Wizard Flexipes

Super easy to get paid

Pros

Super easy to set up. The best part is customer service!

Cons

Maybe the fee is a bit high once the charge amount gets high.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Stripe billing was too hard to set up.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review! Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

STEFANO from Studio fotografico di Stefano Mauri

Industry: Photography

Great!

Pros

I think the simplicity of use is the main course, it is very intuitive and simple to use, really recommended!

Cons

The product is effective from all points of view, but there is always room for improvement.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we can improve. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Nic from Digital BrandLink

The Most Simple Way To Get Paid

My experience with Superpay has been awesome. I've been with them since almost the beginning when they were just offering payment links. I love the direction they have gone and the features they have added. The fact that I can send a link to my client via text message is great. That way I know they got it and saw it. I feel like Superpay really listened to freelancers feedback and planned their roadmap around the features that we asked for.

Pros

Simplicity. That's what I love most about SuperPay. Getting paid can't get much easier. You create the invoice, you generate the link, you send it to client, you (in a perfect world) get paid. Viola!

Cons

The only thing that I can think of that could be improved would be to offer a second way to pay that allows the freelancer to receive their money instantly such as pay with square or Paypal. Im sure there is probably some exclusivity with Stripe, but an additional way for clients to pay would be the only thing I would add.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Simplicity. There's no more simple way to get paid than SuperPay, at least not that I have found. It's easy, it's quick, it's flexible, and the features are just what I need.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Dino from Engage321

Make Making Money Super Easy

Fantastic piece of software that has optimized the speed and simplicity of invoicing and receiving payments online via Stripe. Super easy for me and my clients. No more waiting 60-90 days to get paid! And because outs so easy to use, there’s no more delay in invoicing.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to use Easy recurring payments scheduling

Cons

No cons that I’m aware of after 6 months of use.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Easy easy super easy. No frills or complexity. No confusing interface distractions. Just a wonderful user experience in its simplicity.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Gerson from Gerson Robles

Hands Down The Best Recurring Payment App Available

Pros

Really easy to setup up and use. Create multiple subscription plans very easily. Simply share a link to clients for payments. With the latest round of updates, clients can view their own subscription plan and see all their past payments! Cheap to use too! only 1% per transaction + Stripe fees. Forms look beautiful and function beautifully on all size screens. I love been able to just text message a link to my clients. Also love been able to setup and leave it to do its work without any management on my part. Support is quick and very helpful.

Cons

Version 1 was bare bones, and understandably so, since it was the first version. But it worked. Version 2 adds loads of great new features which, frankly leave me with nothing negative to say.

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review!

TD from TDTech-U

Fantastic Product! Works smoothly and is consistent

The fact that SuperPay's recurring plan, which incidentally is not the only payment method they offer (the also provide Pay-as-You-Go model as well), is so easy to set up, implement with my students and manage personally as the administrator, and finally matched with low fees per transaction, I couldn't be more pleased with this service and intend to use it indefinitely. I believe this service is not only impeccable, but SuperPay's Customer Support is also timely, very professional and quick with their answers to my questions. I am confident that as my IT Tutoring business grows, SuperPay will easily scale up with my growth. Amazing service, I am glad I discovered this service through Stripe!

Pros

I am professional IT Tutor with a growing base of IT students seeking to make their way into the IT arena by preparing for specific CompTIA, Cisco and (ISC)2 certifications. I needed a supplemental solution to my Pay-as-You-Go model for my students who preferred a recurring payment model. SuperPay made this happen and it literally took me minutes to set it up!

Cons

With the number of students opting to use my weekly recurring payment plan for their tutoring, matched with the seamless processing of their payments each week, without fuss or hassle through SuperPay, I have no cons at present to list- and believe me, I am one to be very candid about pros and cons of services I use.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Emmanuel from Innersense

Amazing Software

Amazing

Pros

Super easy to use. It is extremely helpful and practical to use. it helped me and my company to put our customer onto recurring plans and never have to deal with sending and following up with invoices again

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Sounded like the easiest option

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks! The V2 of our platform was a huge step up agreed. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Tarun from Fashionablyin

Very Easy to use, seamlessly integrates with stripe

Pros

good and fast, your up in ready within minutes

Cons

would like a link which directly popsup on our website rather than open on a superpay page so checkout can be done from our website itself..

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review! This is actually a feature we're currently working on!

Ankit from Times Internet Ltd.

SuperPay is uniques tool which gives an option to share the payment link directly

Pros

Cons

There are a few things which SuperPay is missing currently are: 1) Ability to define products separately and generate payment links based on those products. 2) Better invoicing feature once the payment is done. 3) Webhooks for payment completion. 4) Payment link page customization is very limited.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving the review. Points 1 and 2 are very valid and I've passed these onto the team, thanks! In regards to points 3, you are actually able to setup Stripe webhooks as normal and they will work as expected. We integrate deeply with Stripe so you shouldn't have any issues there. And in regards to point 4: you are able to setup a redirect URL that we can take your customers to after a successful payment. That way you can customise that page as much as you want. However I do appriciate it would be very useful to make quick on the fly changes to our built in success page. That feature is actually an already open feature request so keep an eye open for any emails from us. If you do have any other questions please reach out to support@superpayit.com and we'll be more than happy to help!

Taylor from NexJuice

Industry: Broadcast Media

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

I had one question and the customer support team got back to me INSTANTLY - it was amazing. After dealing with PayPal for years before finding SuperPay, my expectations for customer support were very low. This blew me away. Worth every penny.

Cons

I’d like customizable HTML buttons to embed on my website, rather than just links. I’m not a web designer or programmer so I’m not sure how difficult this would be but I would love to have them!

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

1% fee plus payment processing. Can’t beat that!

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We pride our selves on offering world-class support by real humans who can offer real help straight away! The ability to embed payment forms into websites is actually a feature we're working on right now. So watch closely for any emails!

Tila from Little Miss Trendsetter

Industry: Online Media

Fantastic

It has always done the job that I've been looking for.

Pros

Its complex and extremely easy to use. At first I was a bit unsure if this would be a great tool, but once I got into it I found it so useful. Im surprised not so many people know about this because wow im shocked at how amazing this works. It is amazing how wonderful this is, NO SERIOUSLY, this is by far an amazing platform. DOnt believe me? I didn't believe it either. TRY IT OUT! Promise you that you won't regret investing your time on this.

Cons

Cant list one thing... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Still nothing. :)

Response from SuperPay Technologies

Replied February 2020

Massive thanks for the amazing review, it really means the world to us to hear these kinds of things from our customers. If you have any questions or would like to have a quick chat with the team send us an email at hello@superpayit.com.

Mira from In Touch Female Leadership & Career Academy

Perfect solution for setting fast payment flow

I needed a quick and intuitive set up of payment flow for my international customers. Super pay solved this for me. I set up everything myself and not needed to hire other professional to do it for me. Thanks!

Pros

I set everything in just 30 minutes and I could receive payments straight to our bank account. Super easy to use - the environment is highly user-friendly, so I had a great start without need to read manuals. Platform accepts both credit and debit cards. Customer support answers within few hours. It gets great integrated with my platform for payed online events.

Cons

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review! Feedback recieved, we would definitly love to offer more payment methods. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Bryce from Saucy

Easy Recurring Payments

Pros

Getting a payment link for customers is very easy, and works the best I've seen out of any business.

Cons

Honestly just the web link. A .it domain name is a bit strange, but still works!

Response from SuperPay Technologies

Replied February 2020

Hi Bruce, I'm glad to hear you've found our payment link feature easy to use and has proved useful. We absolutely love hearing feedback like this! Just so you know we are moving to superpayit.com so our customers and users become more familiar with a .com domain. If you have any questions or there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to email us at hello@superpayit.com we'd love to chat!

Brenda from Windhurst Riding & Training

Used as a Third party assist

Overall I have pretty good peace-of-mind about receiving payments. When o connect with Thinktific eventually I'm not sure it will be easy because Superpayit is third party help for me.

Pros

It did what they promised and I received my first deposit correctly.

Cons

I had difficulty setting up a recurring payment link. It seemed to revert to a single payment the told me to invite customers to sign up for a recurring payment. Finally I did get a recurring payment link but my earlier customers (2) need to join as recurring payment members at the original lower price so I need to go and set up a temporary link just for them, hope they take it and then cancel the lower priced link once they do (or don't because of the messiness). Che connection and response times with. tech support were reasonable.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review, we working on improving the creation flow going forward. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Adam from The Wonder Jam

Easy to Get Paid

Pros

My team is full of creative service providers and SuperPay was the easiest way we have found to allow our entire team to quickly and easily send invoices and allow our business to receive funds. We serve small businesses and are able to take one-time and recurring payments for a variety of services without needing to run everything through our bookkeeping services. This dramatically increases our speed of getting started, working, and paid.

Cons

I'd love it there was a way to sync up with Quickbooks. If so, I could make our bookkeeper's job a bit easier.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Natalie from Ancestor Connect

Industry: Research

Excellent Service

It is an affordable way to meet my needs and my client's needs. I've enjoyed it's seamless integration with my Stripe account and their excellent customer service!

Pros

This is the simplest way to set up subscription payments for your business! Secure, functional, and easy, it took less than 30 minutes to set up my subscription plans. Clients click on the link, purchase the plan, and it's done! Any time I've had a problem or question, the SuperPay staff have been quick to respond and quick to address my concerns. Their team has been amazing to work with!

Cons

Making changes to existing plans is not very straight-forward. Enter information carefully the first time.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review! Yes unfortunately changing a payment plan is not straightforward because a lot of background jobs happen that is very hard to change. But we are actually looking at ways to enable you to move customers to different plans without them having to re-enter card details. Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

mairead from Thurles RFC

Thurles rugby football club

Super, feedback from our customers was it was the easiest thing they have ever done online

Pros

Fast efficient and very easy to navigate

Cons

No, there was in the beginning but che sorted them very quickly

Recommendations

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Geoff from Neuro-Performance

Good quick solution

Pros

SuperPay is a great solution for collecting Stripe payments without any form of token exchange or coding of any sort. I really love Stripe but setting up your own token exchange is particularly difficult and this is where I found SuperPay. A simple sign up, simple instructions and collect revenue at a good price. What's not to like? They have recently released SuperPay v2.0 which is even more slick. I highly recommend for onliners like me.

Cons

There is nothing that I have found to date.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

GREG from ChampKid Design

Just what I was looking for

Pros

There are a lot of options out there that integrate with Stripe, but I love how simple this platform is and especially love the automated texting options that shoot over the payment details to your client. It makes the transaction smooth, modern and easy.

Cons

Honestly, I'm not sure I can find something I don't like about the software. I highly recommend it.

Response from SuperPay

Replied April 2020

Hi Greg, thanks for the review!

Jeff from Software Data Solution BOTS

SuperPay

Easy and super fast setup, wish there was an option to modify, but it's quick to just create a new one.

Pros

How easy it was and quick it was to get started right away.

Cons

Once you set up a plan, you cannot go back and modify it, you must delete it and create a new one.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Because of the ease to setup for recurring payments by deploying the link to a bot to handle the sale.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

Pearse from St Michaels AFC

First Time User

so far it has been rewarding.

Pros

Very well explained in a step by step format.

Cons

If its your first time experiencing this type of software it can be hard to negotiate.

Magnus from Clubbable

Easy to use and great concept

No issues so far. Would be great though if clients were not able to dispute a charge but that is not your fault.

Pros

With this it is easy to create a legit looking payment reference.

Cons

Would like to be able to select what currency a will be billed with

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020

MS from Nova Efficiency

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great way to arrange payments

I sell services and not products, most payments are set up for products with a lot of admin hassle to set it all up. Superpay makes it easy to make a payment link, which you can link to a button on your website or put in an email.

Pros

It's very easy to set up a payment request. Does not matter if it's for a one of payment or more. The setup is very clear and easy to follow

Cons

Non found yet, so far it has provided me with all that I need.

Reasons for Choosing SuperPay

Easier use and low transaction fee

Andreas from Nexxus

My review

Payment

Pros

Easy functionallity and fast and friendly support...i love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really

Cons

Is all good so far. No problems i love the comunication with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Marcus from mavaniq

Industry: Information Services

Super pay is a clean fresh newcomer to online payments.

I think super pay is on the right track and im excited to see their future.

Pros

I like the clean layout and look of Super Pay and the ease of use.

Cons

I think Superpay is in its early stages and does not crrently have the functionality of older competitors. Like the ability to use custom domains.

Jolie from Jolie Carter Diaz, MD, LLC

Excellent service

Excellent product. Low cost. Easy to use.

Pros

Low cost. Most similar products are more expensive.

Cons

Nothing. I actually cannot think of any cons.

Response from Rosenbridge

Replied May 2020