• icon"I think the simplicity of use is the main course, it is very intuitive and simple to use, really recommended."
  • icon"It is amazing how wonderful this is, NO SERIOUSLY, this is by far an amazing platform."
  • icon"They have recently released SuperPay v2.0 which is even more slick. I highly recommend for onliners like me."
  • icon"NOt sure how to add email responses to the payments."
  • icon"No, there was in the beginning but che sorted them very quickly."
  • icon"There are a few things which SuperPay is missing currently are."

All SuperPay Reviews

Manoj

Easy to use Stripe connectivity

Very happy with the product. Just upgraded to the next version. SuperPay team set it up for me when requested.

Pros

I've been looking for a product that allows Stripe to be used similar to Paypal, i.e. payment links instead of adding scripts to a web page. SuperPay delivers exactly what I wanted.

Cons

SuperPay is a simple product that operates on top of Stripe. There is nothing to dislike due to its simplicity.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

This is not an alternative, just another application which makes it easier to use Stripe.

Response from Rosenbridge

Thanks so much for the review, if there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to support@superpayit.com

Jonathan

Great way to get paid!

Positive! I was looking for similar products, tried them all, and landed on SuperPay. I’m excited to see where the product goes and how it will improve!

Pros

The customer experience is top notch. It allows for your customers to pay their bills with no friction and no clunky logins. Very minimal and clean.

Cons

The mobile presence. I think it can be setup with an app of some sort for a better mobile experience, however, I still find it much better than the alternatives.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

The UI and ease of use. It looks fantastic cosmetically and from a practical standpoint it really is simple to execute the payment. We believe it provides our clients with more personalization, something we value very highly.

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

QBO is not the most modern software. We needed something new and exciting, which we believed SuperPay brought to the table!

Response from SuperPay Technologies

Hi Jonathan, it's great to hear that you've enjoyed using SuperPay. We absolutely love hearing feedback like this! We are currently evaluating a mobile app - we'd love to hear your thoughts on its functionality and what purpose it would serve. If you have any questions or there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to email us at hello@superpayit.com we'd love to chat!

Replied February 2020

Pam

No support after 24 hours, features missing

Not as impressed as I had hoped. Lacking support and features.

Pros

The price was excellent 1% / transaction. Looked easy.

Cons

It says there is a demo when you arrive for the first time, but there wasn't. I needed: recurring without trial, recurring with trial, and one time invoicing from my website. As far as I could tell, it doesn't do all of these. When I emailed support, there was no answer after 24 hours. Nor did chat work either, just took my email address. Looking around in the software, it seemed that some features were not completed.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

Superpay charges 1% and Paythen.co was the only one at 1%, but it is difficult to find anyone using this. Bother Superpay and Paythen.co seem to be in Great Britain, which was a negative to me. SuperPay's add on to Stripe processing seemed simple in their advertising and had good reviews on Capterra.

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

My hosting provider has outdated software and Stripe requires a more recent version to install their invoicing product. It wouldn't work. After this, I am switching to Zoho One, again for the price, but with many more capabilities.

Kyle

Simple to use, conquers the essentials

SuperPay is easy to use, has some robust features that accommodate its goal, and is well designed. I highly recommend SuperPay to businesses that need a simple way of capturing one-off or recurring payments.

Pros

SuperPay is awesome for what the name implies... simply capturing payments from clients. The user interface is clean, straightforward, and is designed to be quick and easy to use. The functionality of this app achieves its goals and fills a need within the industry, creating a simple way to capture payments.

Cons

While SuperPay is very easy to use, it also lacks some key functionality for my specific business use. For example, I need to send custom estimates, invoices, and quotes. SimplePay does not have these features that to me, are very important. I ended up finding Square which has all of these features and more. This doesn't mean I will never use SuperPay again, but will potentially use SuperPay for more simple, one-off, payment processing.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

While I am not necessarily fully switching over to SuperPay, SuperPay will be another tool in my toolkit to use for capturing payments. Square fulfills many of my needs but I will recommend SuperPay to any businesses that need a simple and easy way to collect payments. I also love how SuperPay integrates with Stripe for analytics. We'll see if I use SuperPay or even another tool, but SuperPay has impressed me and has nailed its mission. Therefore, I highly recommend SuperPay depending on your business' needs and goals.

Jeanette

The best payment facility by far

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always helpful and efficient and the waiting time for replies is minimal.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, and the flexibility of changing currency to suit the individual. The payment plan options make my courses affordable to everyone.

Cons

Integration onto the website would be great for the payment plan options, at present I need to do this manually for consumers

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

Superpay offers a payment plan facility and is directly linked with Stripe which is integrated on my website.

Nic

The Most Simple Way To Get Paid

My experience with Superpay has been awesome. I've been with them since almost the beginning when they were just offering payment links. I love the direction they have gone and the features they have added. The fact that I can send a link to my client via text message is great. That way I know they got it and saw it. I feel like Superpay really listened to freelancers feedback and planned their roadmap around the features that we asked for.

Pros

Simplicity. That's what I love most about SuperPay. Getting paid can't get much easier. You create the invoice, you generate the link, you send it to client, you (in a perfect world) get paid. Viola!

Cons

The only thing that I can think of that could be improved would be to offer a second way to pay that allows the freelancer to receive their money instantly such as pay with square or Paypal. Im sure there is probably some exclusivity with Stripe, but an additional way for clients to pay would be the only thing I would add.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

Simplicity. There's no more simple way to get paid than SuperPay, at least not that I have found. It's easy, it's quick, it's flexible, and the features are just what I need.

Dino

Make Making Money Super Easy

Fantastic piece of software that has optimized the speed and simplicity of invoicing and receiving payments online via Stripe. Super easy for me and my clients. No more waiting 60-90 days to get paid! And because outs so easy to use, there’s no more delay in invoicing.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to use Easy recurring payments scheduling

Cons

No cons that I’m aware of after 6 months of use.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

Easy easy super easy. No frills or complexity. No confusing interface distractions. Just a wonderful user experience in its simplicity.

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

You can do the same thing using Stripe, but their interface is far more complex. So it is far more efficient and valuable for my company to connect Stripe with SuperPay and let SuperPay handle the billing interface.

Mari

Super easy to get paid

Pros

Super easy to set up. The best part is customer service!

Cons

Maybe the fee is a bit high once the charge amount gets high.

Reasons for choosing SuperPay

Stripe billing was too hard to set up.

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

I switched from PayPal to stripe as they required monthly minimum for recurring payment. But setting this up on stripe, even on stripe billing was too hard.

Response from Rosenbridge

Thanks for the review! Any more questions let us know at support@superpayit.com

Replied June 2020

Omkar

The Easiest Payment Software is Superpay.

I am using this super remedy for 2 years but I have not faced any problem till now. With this, the payment is done immediately, due to which my work becomes easier. Me and my friends use this superpay. This is very nice.

Pros

If seen, the lowest price of this software is. With superpay, we can pay immediately, due to which our work gets done quickly. This is very nice and work.

Cons

No Cons, According to me there is no shortage of it.

kazi Obaidul

Easiest way to get paid

This cloud — based hassle — free software will make your life easier. This app fills a need within the industry by creating a simple way to capture payments.

Pros

I like the single sign in and bulk data upload of the software. It's an affordable way to meet my needs and my client's. I liked it because of its absolute integration with my account and excellent customer service.

Cons

For me, I haven't found any cons. I wish to reduce the price a bit.

Gerson

Hands Down The Best Recurring Payment App Available

Pros

Really easy to setup up and use. Create multiple subscription plans very easily. Simply share a link to clients for payments. With the latest round of updates, clients can view their own subscription plan and see all their past payments! Cheap to use too! only 1% per transaction + Stripe fees. Forms look beautiful and function beautifully on all size screens. I love been able to just text message a link to my clients. Also love been able to setup and leave it to do its work without any management on my part. Support is quick and very helpful.

Cons

Version 1 was bare bones, and understandably so, since it was the first version. But it worked. Version 2 adds loads of great new features which, frankly leave me with nothing negative to say.

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

I needed something that could setup and let run without any management on my part.

Response from SuperPay

Thanks for the review!

Replied April 2020

Easy to use, excellent design

Having become tired of chasing people with my bank details to get paid, having a very easy way to raise a payment link where people can pay by card is a game changer. Also having different products and consulting that I charge monthly for, it's super easy to send them a recurring payment link and manage that plan from within SuperPay.

Pros

The simplicity and easy of use of Superpay is what makes it invaluable. When billing clients or charging for projects, being able to create a really quick payment link that looks professional is invaluable. Superpay allows me to do that with ease. The design is exceptional and it sets it aside from competitors. When you are creating a product that people are putting payment details into, it needs to look professional so that they have confidence.

Cons

The product is very easy to use and it's hard to find areas to improve. A very well executed product.

The design and price.

Ankit

SuperPay is uniques tool which gives an option to share the payment link directly

Pros

The product is very easy to use and UI is very intuitive. The most important feature of SuperPay that we use is the ability to share the payment link directly with the end-user.

Cons

There are a few things which SuperPay is missing currently are: 1) Ability to define products separately and generate payment links based on those products. 2) Better invoicing feature once the payment is done. 3) Webhooks for payment completion. 4) Payment link page customization is very limited.

Response from Rosenbridge

Hi there, thanks for leaving the review. Points 1 and 2 are very valid and I've passed these onto the team, thanks! In regards to points 3, you are actually able to setup Stripe webhooks as normal and they will work as expected. We integrate deeply with Stripe so you shouldn't have any issues there. And in regards to point 4: you are able to setup a redirect URL that we can take your customers to after a successful payment. That way you can customise that page as much as you want. However I do appriciate it would be very useful to make quick on the fly changes to our built in success page. That feature is actually an already open feature request so keep an eye open for any emails from us. If you do have any other questions please reach out to support@superpayit.com and we'll be more than happy to help!

Replied June 2020

TD

Fantastic Product! Works smoothly and is consistent

The fact that SuperPay's recurring plan, which incidentally is not the only payment method they offer (the also provide Pay-as-You-Go model as well), is so easy to set up, implement with my students and manage personally as the administrator, and finally matched with low fees per transaction, I couldn't be more pleased with this service and intend to use it indefinitely. I believe this service is not only impeccable, but SuperPay's Customer Support is also timely, very professional and quick with their answers to my questions. I am confident that as my IT Tutoring business grows, SuperPay will easily scale up with my growth. Amazing service, I am glad I discovered this service through Stripe!

Pros

I am professional IT Tutor with a growing base of IT students seeking to make their way into the IT arena by preparing for specific CompTIA, Cisco and (ISC)2 certifications. I needed a supplemental solution to my Pay-as-You-Go model for my students who preferred a recurring payment model. SuperPay made this happen and it literally took me minutes to set it up!

Cons

With the number of students opting to use my weekly recurring payment plan for their tutoring, matched with the seamless processing of their payments each week, without fuss or hassle through SuperPay, I have no cons at present to list- and believe me, I am one to be very candid about pros and cons of services I use.

Reasons for switching to SuperPay

SuperPay is a much better product, has lower fees per transaction and is easier to use both from the administrator side and the client side.

Taylor

Industry: Broadcast Media

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

I had one question and the customer support team got back to me INSTANTLY - it was amazing. After dealing with PayPal for years before finding SuperPay, my expectations for customer support were very low. This blew me away. Worth every penny.

Cons

I’d like customizable HTML buttons to embed on my website, rather than just links. I’m not a web designer or programmer so I’m not sure how difficult this would be but I would love to have them!