(4,525)

4,525

(1,418)

1,418

• Pros

• "This program is very easy to use and great features and functionality for the money. I love that I can find pics easily and that there are so many templates to choose from."

• "Great app, very simple and easy to use integration with other applications. "

• "Very easy to use, especially compared to other graphic design products we've tried. Great value for the amount of usage we get."

• Cons

• "PC version of this software is amazing but a little cons detected while i am using the mobile application version of Canva, i.e i am not able to download my logo designs in higher resolution."

• "The only drawbacks the students tend to find are due to the limited options available at times. The students feel their creativity could be further explored with more variety of images/templates. "

• "Canva is good, but it has some bugs which can be fixed by overtime and remaining everything works completely well."

Browse Canva Reviews

Paulo Otávio from PristineBliss

No wonder it's so well known. You cannot go wrong.

We use it for both internal and external business needs whenever we want professional or fun-looking visual publications that won't take a lot of time to make (or money to pay a pro).

Pros

First of all, it's really easy to use. Tools are a no-brainer for the most part (or require little exploring), and unlike in other offline apps, it has tons of resources (icons, images, even text templates with different sizes and fonts) just a couple of clicks away, so the best part is that it saves you a lot of time when you're in a hurry. We use it whenever we don't have time for getting a pro/a designer to do it while still needing something that looks either professional or even fun (for internal events, for example – making internal announcements). It's also quite affordable, and can be used even for some business needs. Great for designing T-shirts quickly; it even gives you the measures if you search.

Cons

Such simplicity and clean UI/UX comes at the cost of making a few really basic needs surprisingly slightly more complex than they should, such as when you have to draw a line. There's no "pencil", so you have to go to shapes, find a line you like, and then use it and adapt it. Still quite easy, but adding a few basic custom drawing tools wouldn't hurt.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Price; easy to use; visual aids that come with it

Thomas from Keller Williams

Simple and Sleek design with decent functionality

Overall Canva is a great program whether using the free templates and graphics or unlocking their super high quality paid templates and graphics. Either way you won't be disappointed. I've been using Canva for a while and they keep getting better. It's real helped me on my Facebook post to educate my customers and make high quality infographics.

Pros

This tool is great for quickly creating infographics for real estate educational pieces that you can post on your social media platforms. Canva has templates for all types of postings that are fairly easy to customize. If you know the look and feel of the design you're going for then just flip through their large selection of templates, select the one you want, and make the adjustments you desire. It's that easy. The functionality is limited but powerful enough for almost any task. One positive to the limited functionality is that you don't get overwhelmed with all the options like some other programs which leaves you getting stuck in an endless loop of trying to find the "best" font or the best transitions. It's a simple, clean, inexpensive tool. Also, the export and import features are great. You can import your own photos, logos, etc. and the export function let's you export your creation to a bunch of different formats for whatever platform you want to share on. It's a great program with a large volume of quality stock images, graphics, fonts and templates to tackle any presentation. It works seamlessly with our real estate posts.

Cons

One downside to the software is the difficulty of changing the location of certain items in the layout. It can be cumbersome when compared to some of the other programs out there to relocate items within the presentation. The only other downside is that a lot of the graphics and templates are not free so you options are limited with the free version.

Stephen from Ginsu Graphcs

Canva is Great for Social Media

It's not bad for someone with no design experience as long as they are willing to pay more for printing. For the higher cost of printing you could pay a professional such as myself to design for you and print at a lower cost and higher quality. The application is bad for the overall marketing industry because it has lowered the quality standard and impact of advertisements being created by business owners who think they understand marketing, design and printing. I recently said to one of my clients who owns a high end auto detailing business and tried to create some marketing materials on his own, "I don't now how to properly wax and detail my vehicle. I would probably ruin the paint job somehow if I were to do it myself. That's why I hire a professional. I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle a design, print and marketing job either because that's not what you do." In short, stick to what you know and leave the rest to professionals. It will cost you less in the long run.

Pros

It's very easy to use and offers a ton of design content for free. You don't necessarily need to search outside of Canva for images but you can if you want. It's great for designing simple social banners or marketing materials quickly but there is a catch. They are trying to sell you printing services and their pricing is not competitive with quality printers.

Cons

I recommend Canva to clients who need to create social media marketing images. I have worked with clients who need me to print postcards, flyers or brochures that they designed on Canva and there are issues. Canva is trying to sell printing services. Their design templates are sized and setup for the printer companies they outsource to. If you design on Canva and download the files to send to a professional printer then those files are not setup correctly and require alterations to be printed. That's if there is room for alterations, but not all designs will allow for easy alteration so therefore the customer is forced to print on Canva at higher costs.

Christopher from Mao House Media

Canva Definitely Understands Its Users!

My overall experience with Canva is a 9/10. Whenever I need a quick design made or even some design inspiration, Canva is a great resource to turn to. The design assets that they provide are up-to-date and have provided my team with a quick way to create templates for the current project and future ones. In total, Canva has saved my team thousands of hours over the 2 years that we have used the software.

Pros

Canva makes good design available to just about anyone with a desktop or mobile device. They provide plenty of templates for a wide range of different formats including digital and print. These templates are constantly updated and in-touch with modern design trends. In the editor, the software provides automatic guidelines that help the user understand symmetry, composition, and ratios. For users looking for pre-made graphics or stock photos, Canva also provides a huge selection of assets that can be dragged and dropped into any design.

Cons

Some features commonly used by illustrators such as a "Selector Tool" or basic masking tools are not available.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Ease of use, template selection, affordable pricing

AvendanoGonzalezS from CT University International Advisory Board

Hooped on Canva: The best desition for NonCreative Professionals

Once you get in ¨the Flow¨you will be able to create any Ad or other product that you can create with Canva in a very short period of time. Of course, it will be a nice way to start from scratch and learning each day a new way to add a visual value that can lead you to attract new customers.

Pros

As a professional, I have no chance as a Designer. Definitely I am not what a can recall ¨an artist¨, but, since I started to use CANVA, I have a revolutionary change in the way I create my ads for my job. Once I got the patience and the creativity starts to flow, I became an exceptional artist (jocking....of course, it is in my standards). Canva is the best software to create your own Ads and it is a very user-friendly solution. I love it. Now I am testing the Canva Pro, so maybe I will be creating a better than ever Ads for my customers, empowering my job in a very complex world right now. Do not waste more time, and hooped on Canva.

Cons

The problem is not the software, the issue is the user. If you plan to make any Ad and create a very empowering idea to attract new customers, you must take your time and of course, use all the potential of Canva. It is a very cool software, so you have to spend some time learning what you can create. Be smart, spend time and make some ads. It is the only way to learn and maximize your potential.

Francisco from CCSISTEMAS DESARROLLO DIGITAL

Save money on photoshop or high end software if you need to design for social networks

Its been great, I tried the paying plan but didnt actually got to use it at full. Im sticking with the free plan since I use it only for quick youtube thumbnails or facebook posts that dont require more than JPG format and a couple of PDF files. If you plan to use it like that you can try the 30 days pro plan and see if it fits your needs. For me the free is way more than expected

Pros

The ease of use in Canva is as simple as a drag and drop. You can choose from a lot of objects like images, text, shapes and now even video and gifs to create an engaging post for social media. Since you have all the sizes available from start you choose your end use, pick the size and from there you just let your imagination do the rest.

Cons

For the free plan you get a LOT of benefits, but the problem is if you need to purchase or get a few extra things like premium images or shapes or export in specific ways like transparent PNG. The payment plan is kinda cheap and you unlock good things but the problem is the micro transactions of stock imagery which you have to purchase item by item and those arent cheap. I recommend to get the free plan and an external stock if you need the basic process. If you want to replace photoshop all together you have to go pro (of course you wont be able to do the same) but at least you get more export methods and lots of stock included.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

The problem with relaythat is that it has a lot of potential, but since it makes you do specific mockups you dont have a free to use software. For example you want a mockup for a diner, and it will give you space for 3 images only, but if one of those is rectangle and 2 squares you have to adapt the images you put in there. Its too strict on the use of images and stock and canva lets you do as you wish.

Katherine from Bardwrite N.A., Inc.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Would You Recommend? Too Late, Already Have.

I make graphics for our companies and occasionally clients, in a whole variety of capacities. I have used Canva to create newsletter graphics, social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Reddit, brochures for products or services, infographics for conferences, and more.

Pros

I have been using Canva since I began teaching myself to make graphics over two years ago. It has served me well in both simple projects (like graphics for social media) or full-on gif animations. They continually add new features and content and are always revamping the suggestions for "fresh" ideas. It's also super easy to share your project to other people or places, and you have quite a few download options for your files. And it is SUPER easy to use, the user interface is very intuitive and if you have questions their docs are great!

Cons

I have very few complaints, and the ones I have are pretty niche issues. Systematically I don't see issues at all! But sometimes it can be hard to format a picture correctly due to their "snapping" feature that snaps whatever element you're using to the nearest part of the picture the program "thinks" you want to use. For example, if you try and move a circle to a centimeter away from the middle of the graphic you're creating, it will automatically center itself and won't let you un-center it without an enormous amount of fuss. But this is minor and doesn't really happen often for me!

Reasons for Choosing Canva

The user interface took me a fraction of the time to learn to use than the other options I was considering. And they have tons of options!

Yaroslav from The American College of Greece

Photoshop killer. Fullstop.

Canva is amazing. I love the approach with design. And I check what is new there almost daily. Also, when it comes for the quick design - Canva is just amazing.

Pros

Canva is everything you (nondesigner like me could have dreamed of). Canva offers tools and features to create a stunning piece of art (poster, post, book cover etc.) in seconds without any knowledge of design. You just pick a template, fill in your details and that is all!!!

Cons

Not enough templates for all. Canva is great, but since it appeared, so many things have been created without any thought for the style, that all the templates have been used thousands of times over and over again. So it is quite hard to be unique with canva. Furthermore, the editing tools are not that flexible and might be a bit limited at times, and because of that, I can say canva solves everything. I personally still stick to PS for most of my work, but if there is a need for quick design work - canva is my choice.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Canva is not the best for all tasks. But for the creation of social posts - I would always pick Canva!

Matthew from Decision Modeling Systems Limited

Game-changing design software

We have used it both for social media posts (photo and video) and for presentations. Amazing flow for both. The time it takes me to build a presentation or post image is now just the amount of time I need to think about what I am going to say and how I will say it. Manipulating Canva takes essentially no time and I can do the image manipulation and color changes mindlessly as I focus on refining my message.

Pros

- Time saving flow - Good, fast cloud experience with minimal latency - All basic design and layout functions covered - Compatibility is adequate for our needs

Cons

No cons per se, the product is great and I do not have any complaints. I will, however, use this space to ask for improvements and other features I would like to see: - Faster refreshing of copied content in gallery - More and deeper integrations with social schedulers (ideally an option right in the "Publish" button) - It could be easier to search and sort visual elements (especially photos and videos) - Very specific, I know, but: I had to Google how to extend a thin line (expanding it would always make it thicker). Found out that it is possible, but practically need to zoom in on the line and carefully aim your mouse to grab the side of it...

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I started a Crello trial just a few days before looking at Canva. Overall smoother experience on Canva. Less latency, especially on video. Presentation functionality seems more robust as well, including a Powerpoint export, which is nice for our industry.

Samuel from Fuse13

When design is not necessarily your thing

Canva is a brilliant design software solution for people that need simple graphics made for both digital and print. I have used it for multiple social media posts and covers and also for posters and even for business cards. Its idea for people that aren't great a colour and layout as it has premade themes that makes its as simple as 1-2-3.

Pros

I've been using design software for over 20 years although Canva is the ideal tool for people who little or no experience. Even with that been said I still love it for its simplicity, ease of use and premade template that anyone can put together in minutes

Cons

At the beginning of using Canva sometimes, I inserted elements and themes without realising there was a charge for them, only to workout at the end when trying to download my completed masterpiece that I needed to pay.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

More simple to use, super friendly and in the cloud.

Emilie Josephine from Mentrup Group LLC

Canva is perfect if you are on a tight budget or schedule!

Canva is a perfect solution for anyone who owns their own business or is thinking of starting their own. In 15 minutes - you can have a social media post, an Infographic, or a presentation all done. It is very cost effective (I believe we paid $13/mo when we first started a paid subscription) and gives you access to thousands of icons, videos, photos, fonts, and templates. When I ran our social media in the beginning, Canva allowed me to create 50-75 social media posts in a couple of hours. My team can now do 500 in the same time period and it has thus increased our productivity tenfold.

Pros

Canva is an absolute dream to work with. Not only is their product cheap (you can get started for free and this includes many free photos and elements), but it is extremely user friendly and has a vast library of templates. Starting with the free version and paying for “add-on” single images or videos (even if you do not have pro, you can pay for individual items you want) is the best way to get acquainted with Canva without the commitment. However, once you start using it regularly - I can almost guarantee you will fall in love with it.

Cons

There is almost nothing I do not like about Canva, but if I was forced to choose something it would be that videos downloaded “all at once” does not end up as individual files in a zip folder like pictures do, but rather as one continuous video. I can appreciate why this is great for those who do not have a video editing software, but I wish there was an option to “opt out” of the download as one single file (the workaround is to download each “page” individually, but this takes time).

Reasons for Choosing Canva

My husband (and business partner) has photoshop and was very eager to have me use it as well. However, I felt that for the price and level of experience needed to operate it, it would not give us the results we needed in the timeframe we needed it. So, when I discovered Canva and managed to use it from day 1 - the choice was simple.

Andrew from PAK7

Canva: Quick and easy to use

I find this an invaluable tool for running our organisation. It vastly simplifies graphics creation and speeds up the process. But I consider it an addition to something like Photoshop or Pixelmator Pro, rather than a replacement.

Pros

This is a really great tool for creating simple and repeatable designs. We have used it to create social media posts, flyers, and even our annual report. There are many things I like about Canva: * There is a good library of free-to-use graphics and clip-art. The pro-version (reasonably priced) now includes the right to use every stock-footage photo and asset on the site. * It is so intuitive and easy to use. I have used Photoshop and Pixelmator on the Mac and although they are very powerful they have a difficult learning curve - Canva does not have all those features, but you can get many (most?) tasks done quickly and with no training. * It is very template driven, so you can work from existing templates that they provide, or create your own template to use. We designed a template for our social media posts and can now adapt and reuse it very simply. * You can upload your logo and the corporate colours you use with your brand and they are stored in the site and easily accessible every time you create something * All of your work is stored and conducted online. There is no software to install! You can always find your work. You never lose your work. * You can export your work in a variety of formats - including with a bleed and crop marks for commercial printing. I've had items printed professionally and they have looked spectacular.

Cons

* The system is not good at giving you pixel perfect control. There are no rulers that I have discovered in the system - this is frustrating if you need some elements of the design to be in exactly the right place. This has not stopped us creating printed matter, but it is sometimes frustrating. * There are occasionally tasks that I cannot do in Canva and need to resort to other applications to do, for example removing the background from an image through a custom crop.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I just found it easier to use...

Mark from CBS News

Industry: Broadcast Media

Canva is the PERFECT Social Media Tool

Overall, Canva is great. There are paid options which may help certain users get further use out of the software. But again, if you know how to use some other software to combine with Canva, you'll get the best overall experience. But even if you only know how to use Canva and nothing else, you'll likely be very impressed with the kinds of graphics you can create completely free of charge. Any social media user that is not an expert in graphic design, should be using Canva to make their social media pop.

Pros

I love Canva due to the amount of things you can do with it completely free. It really is a great tool to make social media graphics really shine. It definitely is worth having some basic skills with other software such as Photoshop, which will make your Canva experience that much better. Canva really is just for templates and it's best you use your own photos to upload. So if you can edit photos how you like, but can't create templates from scratch, marrying your very basic photo editing skills, with the ease of use of Canva is just a perfect combination.

Cons

Sometimes, editing the templates can be a bit clunky and frustrating. The tools that they have in place to edit are pretty good and I honestly don't know what can be done to fix it. But making small tweaks to the templates could sometimes be a pain. Sometimes I like the style of a template, but want to make a small adjustment to it, and it creates a bigger headache than I'd like it to. For example, in certain templates if you want to add more words than in their example text, it could create some funky layout issues. I wish Canva would do a better job in adding more "flexibility" to their templates.

Kacie from Arcadia

Ideal for sharp-looking visuals, no graphic design experience necessary!

It began saving me 2-5 hours weekly when creating social media graphics, and I since expanded to using it for everything from party invites to professional looking PowerPoint decks. The options are endless and with so many pre-drafted templates, it's worth investing in the professional account in order to take advantage of this platform's full capabilities.

Pros

The free option is outstanding, but the affordable paid option even better. I use this software daily. Templates allow for easy customisation of font, colors and photos. You can even upload your band kit fonts, color codes etc. The new "remove background" feature has eliminated my need to use photoshop for most projects. The newest feature allowing graphics of one size to be resized is a game changer for social media managers. The photo library is large and easy to search. And the platform saves all of your designs for ease of retrieval, and easy duplication means that you can create one template and reuse it for multiple projects. You can even add stickers and create moving gifs now! Oh, and you can even order affordable printed copies of your designs - from holiday cards to posters, I no longer have to export and send to a vendor... Canva made it easy.

Cons

I cant say there is anything I don't like about the desktop version. I look forward to the continued improvements and additions. The mobile version, however, is a little less sophisticated and difficult to manage, just due to the small screen size and need of precision when dragging and dropping items with your finger.

Suzana from Marshall's Catering

I use Canva for EVERYTHING! Free options are endless!

Canva has honestly been a lifesaver for my job. I do not have a degree in Advertising or Marketing, but Canva makes all of my work look so clean and professional. They have really put out high quality work and it makes my life easier. I am always the one my co workers come to for any sort of small print project, because Canva has helped me deliver FAST and EASY quality projects. I would say it is ultra user friendly. Whatever you're using now, or if you're looking to use a software, stop right now and just sign up for Canva. I am not kidding you, it will make your life a lot easier. You can literally just use one of their templates if you are not the creative type, or start from scratch on any project. This is a HUGE tool for your personal business or Small Business.

Pros

I had to take a moment to write a review about Canva Software. I seriously cannot get enough of Canva. I have used Canva for over 2 years and all the options are amazing. I work as a Marketing director for both a catering and event planning company. I create menus, ads, social media posts all through Canva. We are a Small Business and don't have a fancy team creating out content, just me! I've been able to provide consistent quality work that looks professional. I customize each material from beginning to end starting with sizing, font, how much an item is turned, transparency, color, gifs or moving media, to the final print or saving product. You have options to save as PDF, JPG, PNG, Video and more. When you want to add a picture or design, you just search keywords and thousands of neat designs pop up. Not every picture or design is free though. However, THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT FREE TEMPLATES TO USE! Free options are really endless and I appreciate that. If there is something that does have a watermark, the price to pay isn't that bad either, so it is worth it! I've created simple signs for our restaurants or beautiful eye catching ads for our Social Media platforms. The best part is, I can log into any computer, anywhere, sign in, and all of my creations are saved there. Every new change made to your design is saved automatically every so often, so you don't run the risk of losing changes if you log out. They also have printing options, so that's nice

Cons

Canva recently started to have moving images as an option. I would say their moving gifs are limited though. I would love see more of those on there. They are eye catching and will help a lot of creative groups, like myself, to put out more awesome content! I have not tried to have something printed by Canva, but they do have the option of having your creation printed. I will be trying some of their prints soon for a personal project. (I'm getting married, so I will be creating my own wedding invitations and save the dates through Canva)

Ian from Wildfire Systems

Just the right balance of power and control and ease

I really enjoy being able to create marketing assets quickly and Canva has nailed the feeling of "play" with their library of assets. I've mostly used Canva to produce banners (digital, not physical) for ad campaigns and t-shirts. In writing this review I just learned they have menus as a template type and videos so I'm likely to try working with those asset types soon.

Pros

A lot of products in the "design for non-designers" category have the problem of not allowing enough flexibility. They pin the user in with too few choices and restrictions so that every design (logo, banner, etc.) that you make ends up feeling too similar and not inspired, not YOUR creation. Canva is exceptional in that it makes it easy and fun to try LOTS of different designs, providing you with just the right assets to try a lot of different designs. It's still easy enough that you don't feel like you have to struggle or read a lot of how-to guides to get started but it's flexible enough that when you've created something, it feels like it's really yours (and not just a couple template options that you picked from). It's very handy for creating assets like logos, banners, t-shirts, etc. when you need something quick and when you don't have a professional designer resource. Great for home businesses working on marketing assets or startups where a CEO or product or marketing person needs to jump in and produce a few assets for a campaign, merchandise, etc.

Cons

This is more of a limitation than a negative comment about the product: Canva has a LOT of template types, including videos and menus (for restaurants) but they do NOT (as of Mar 28, 2020) appear to have a few key types like screenshots (i.e. for app stores) and their videos don't allow you to superimpose a graphic or video within the scene. I bring these two cases up because it's a very common need for a small business that produces apps to create promotional screenshots (the type where the screenshot is surrounded by marketing text) and promotional videos demoing their app content. For cases like this you'll have to look at https://biteable.com/ (for promo videos) and https://theapplaunchpad.com/ (for screenshot generators).

Jonathan from Bold Artistix Creative Marketing

User Since They Were Young

When I was a fledgling independent designer, I needed a design solution that gave me much of the power of Adobe Illustrator, but without the cost. I also wanted something that didn't require me to install software on my machine – aka cloud-based. After seeing a post from Guy Kawasaki, who was evangelizing for the company, I decided to try Canva out. Over the years, the company has added loads of useful features that helped me decide to start all my designers off with Canva rather than app software. Also, having teams and a brand kit available are a boon for creating designs for our own in-house work.

Pros

I started my marketing business with the idea that I'd grow it with remote staff. I realized that meant I'd need to find a design solution that gave me the power of Illustrator without the cost and the necessity if installing software. Enter Canva, the cloud-based designer's Swiss army knife. With Canva, I can be in Buenos Aires, add a member to my team in Los Angeles, and get them straight to work...regardless of whether they're subscribed to Adobe's suite. Furthermore, the Canva interface has gotten much more robust over the years: smart guides, excellent export options, direct access to stock images – so the need for us to turn to Adobe is less and less.

Cons

Generally, the Canva team has really built an excellent product, so there's not much I can complain about. However, there is one small, nuanced thing I'd really like. With security and privacy becoming so important now, I would love to have two-factor authentication through an authenticator app. Canva does have 2FA through a text message, but my team travels a lot and our phones have been lost or stolen often. But we all have 1Password on our computers to generate security codes, which would have saved time, so adding an authenticator option for 2FA would be incredibly useful.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Canva's subscription-based, cloud design solution made hiring new remote designers easy for my business. The other tools we browsed were powerful, but required licenses, training, and more cost. In the end, we chose the cloud because we'd never have to update software, pay for large updates, train employees, worry about incompatible hardware, and finding a separate cloud to host our work.

Katalyn from Ohio Environmental Council

Leads pack in free graphic design software

There is nothing else like Canva out there--something free that has as many features. As an employee at a nonprofit and a freelancer, paid products are just not always an option or not a priority. Overall, the UI is great, there are so many free fonts/pictures/designs/etc, and it is a powerhouse for graphic design--especially if you need something easy and quick to use. The paid options are worth it if you do feel like investing a bit, you will get more functionality and design options for a very reasonable price. I recommend this product all the time to folks, even those with no design experience or know how. It's just so easy to use and amazing that all of it is free and has no ads.

Pros

There are SO many great features in Canva that I don't know where to start. It is really easy to use, even if you have no graphic design experience or knowledge, and the number of features that are available rival a lot of more expensive paid products. Very user friendly and easy to figure out even as a first time user--a lot of it is just drag and drop or drag around with your mouse. Tons of templates so not only do you know your FB header or IG post is the right size--there's also free designs you can build off of. You can share items with the rest of your team and copy designs. There's truly a lot to like about Canva.

Cons

I have very little in the way of things to dislike. There are quite a few elements (pictures, fonts, gifs, etc) and features (resizing your design without having to recreate it) that are only available as a paid subscriber and Canva doesn't allow you to filter them out, though I can't say I blame them. Sometimes formatting can get wacky when downloading items. It can't do everything that Photoshop or InDesign can do--it's not a replacement for that. There are some other very minor quirks (like if you paste in text, it will remove the paragraph breaks or bullet points) but there's not much to dislike.

Sue from SB Media Group, LLC

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Anyone who spends any time running a business should know about Canva

My overall experience with Canva has been fantastic. I didn't rate their support simply because I think in my years of using Canva I have literally had only positive experiences and I don't think I have ever had to contact support. I plan on continuing to use the Canva Pro and I recommend it to anyone who needs some graphics or designs for their business.

Pros

First, I totallly love Canva! I was an early adopte of Canva back when it was still in Beta and you needed an invite to get an account. So I have been using it for several years now. It is my go-to place to create graphics for social media profiles and posts, blog posts, posters, Facebook ads, website graphics, logos... you name it! Barely a day goes by that I don't use Canva. What I like most about it is how easy it is to create professional looking graphics, without knowing how to use a complicated program like Photoshop. Depending on your background, the learning curve to use it is minimal. If you can drag and drop and click you can use Canva.

Cons

There are very things I don't like about Canva. You can do a lot with just the free version and that is what I used for a couple years. Eventually I upgraded to the pro version because it had features that allowed me to do things I needed to be able to do. For example, with the free version you can't create png files with transparent backgrounds. So that limits what you can do, especially if you want to create logos. But this isn't really something I dislike about the software, just a reason why I upgraded to the paid version. They have to make their money somehow, so I think it's a fair trade to pay for the upgrade which has so many awesome features!

Thomas from Clickback

Great Service, Completely Free

My overall experience with Canva has been a really positive one. Like I said, as a supplement for photo editing software, it does everything you'd want it to do. Generally, when I need to create a social post for an upcoming holiday, I'll head over to Canva, type the name of the holiday into the search bar, and select the design that I like the best. That's it. Occasionally, I'll have to do some minimal tinkering with the design to get it just right, but for the most part, it's pretty much grab-and-go. Since the barrier-to-entry is so low with Canva, there's really no reason not to use it, particularly if you're looking to add more graphical elements to your marketing, and don't have an in-house graphic designer, or you want to save yourself some time when it comes to creating social graphics.

Pros

One of the best things about this service is that it's completely free. If you need a post for a social media channel, or a banner for a blog post, you can hop into Canva, type what you're looking for in the side, and it'll spit out a myriad of options for you to choose from. I find that generally, these options (prefab from Canva, or possibly designs that other users have created and allowed for re-use) generally hit the nail on the head for what I'm trying to accomplish. Most of the time, I use Canva to create social posts for upcoming holidays. It's a huge time saver to be able to head to their service and type 'St. Paddy's Day' into the search field, rather than gather up stock photos of shamrocks to assemble myself in photo editing software. The service has templates for virtually any use case online, and even allows you to customize text placement or images in a fairly simplistic editor (completely with snap-to and grids, so you can always make sure that your elements are lined up properly). If you're in need of a service that will let you design virtual postcards, or square images for social posts, etc. I highly recommend checking out Canva. There's a pro version of Canva you can subscribe to, but I gave this a 5 start rating for value because I've been using the free version and feel it does everything I need it to do. I don't have much experience with support, but the ticket submission system seems entirely serviceable.

Cons

There's honestly not much to say that I don't like about the software. It does virtually everything I'd need it to do as a replacement for designing from the ground up using photo editing software. If I were to change one thing, I find that when you're looking for a design, Canva will often spit out a lot of e-vites or holiday card style designs. Usually, I can re-purpose these designs to meet my needs, though, so it's not a deal-breaker by any means. There are also a ton of design templates that you can select on the home page, so you should be able to circumvent this by selecting one of those first.

Carolyn from W.E. Aubuchon Co., Inc.

Easiest Design Program EVERRRR

The user-friendly interface, hundreds (if not thousands) of templates, and ability to create designs with a mobile app have me sold on this software. The "business" or "pro" version of Canva comes at a minimal cost of ~$13 per month if you want all the bells and whistles. Otherwise, one could easily use the free version with no issues or limitations, other than not having as much access to the library of free images and graphics.

Pros

Canva is easy to learn so you can start creating designs almost right away. There is also a huge library of images and graphics to choose from so you don't have to constantly upload your own images and graphics just to make simple designs. I also LOVE all the pre-made, FREE templates they have available to their users.

Cons

There are certain design functions and features that Canva has not yet implemented. For example, it would be really nice if there was a text-bending feature, to curve text around graphics, images, or other text. It would also be nice to have layers. Nothing extensive, but for example, I'd love to make a rose-gold text from a font "layer" and a rose gold "layer" by merging the two and "cutting out" my text to create a rose-gold font.

Shala from Owasso Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Executive Office

Canva is one of my favorite design tools

We use Canva for all our design needs. Social media marketing, magazine ads, flyers, brochures, email blasts, etc... We can do it all in Canva. I love that our brand colors are saved and there are so many beautiful templates to choose from so all we have to do is change to our brand colors and change the wording and we are set. Canva has given me the freedom to play around with design and create some beautiful works of art! Love all of the graphics, fonts, images, etc... So many good things to say about it. I recommend it to everyone I know.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Canva. Anyone with basic computer skills can look like a professional graphic designer. Also, most everything we do in Canva is completely free. I am the marketing director for a non-profit so we have zero budget to spend on marketing. Since I am able to use Canva for free all the time, whenever there is something special that I need to do and I want to purchase a premium image, my boss is totally ok with that. Especially because I can show him what the finished product will look like before we spend the money!

Cons

I do wish there were a way to search free graphics and images by title. Currently you can search by subject but free is mixed with premium. Sometimes I have to search for a long time to find the free images I need. I understand why they designed it this way. Obviously if we want to keep Canva supported and growing, we need plenty of people purchasing premium images. My organization doesn't often have the budget for the premium images so I'm grateful that other people do because I want Canva to stay around for a very long time. I honestly don't know what I'd do with out.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I started using Canva in 2014. At that time there weren't a lot of other products like this on the market. Over the years I've heard of others that have come along but Canva continues to improve so I have no desire to switch and learn another product when Canva does everything I need it to!

Jeheen Mahmood from Binary Bees

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

This is, hands down, the best graphics design tool for non-designers

I mostly use Canva to create social media images. This might sound rather simple. But with Canva's preset sizes, I don't have to worry about resizing, cropping, dragging anymore. That easily saves me 10 minutes per image I create - Canva is saving me hours regularly.

Pros

I am not a designer. Last I draw or make something was 12 years ago. But with Canva, I can make a presentable graphics in 10-15 minutes. With my skill level (I used to use MS Word Clip Art tool and Paint), I should not be able to do anything at all. True I havent been able to draw a masterpiece, but Canva is not for that sort of work, at least not that I know of. But if you are looking for a social media post, image for your blog post, poster, cover image, Canva can handle all of those. Sure, you still need to hire a designer if you are going to do stunning artworks. But the day to day grind to produce several images everyday, either professional or personal needs, Canva is there for you. You can even create memes with it! Another nice surprise is, you dont need a paid plan to use Canva. Only the premium features and elements are paid. And to be honest, most users dont even need them. Even I haven't used the premium feature for myself. The free plan is more than enough, better than any other free tool in the market and a few premiums too.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I want to change. This is simple, intuitive, free or very, very cheap. What more can I ask for?? There is some grumblings among pro-designers who use Canva about some high-level features being absent, certain export formats not there or background remoal option not available. But this is not Photoshop and we should not treat it like that. Also, last I heard, Canva is working very hard to add more functions to their toolbox.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Stencil is similar to Canva and rather nice looking. But Canva is more robust. And undoubtedly Photoshop is the most powerful graphics tool, but too expensive for my needs. Canva was clearly the best option.

Wonderful design resource, must-have

Canva makes it so easy to create fast and easy designs, from social media graphics to email, and even web in a pinch. We can store brand colors and assets which makes generating large quantities of designs for multiple channels easy and fast. I find this so much faster and more intuitive than tools like Photoshop and the workflows, templates, and re-size options, as well as the ability to save brand colors and custom uploads make Canva easier to work with for us than Picmonkey which was actually a great resource for many years. Overall, I would say that Canva is an essential part of our workflow. It saves a ton of time and allows us to look very professional even with limited design skills.

Pros

1. Templates 2. Ability to store brand colors 3. Love the built-in icon and asset library, this is wonderful 4. Re-size option for quick design variations across multiple channels

Cons

A few very specific things - 1. The process for exporting an item as a PNG is un-intuitive 2. Upload folders are clunky and difficult to manage 3. There is currently no way I'm aware of to organize the designs you create, for example, by organizing them into folders. Finding and editing previous designs can become unruly

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Canva's tools and capabilities made it easy for us to do everything we needed to from one login. Brand colors and custom uploads, organized template libraries, image re-sizing by platform or asset type, etc. We just got to a point where we no longer needed Picmonkey.

Dysiree from ContactCRE

CANVA the Holy Grail

I really had a great experience using this software and I think I will continue to use it until somethingbetter than canva comes up. But for now, Canva for me is more than enough.

Pros

I have been using this software for our email campaigns, my personal resume, flyers, training materials, business cards and even logo... I would say that CANVA for me is just the cream of the crop among other softwares that provide same service. -- The software is very easy to use, and when I say easy I meant very easy. It is perfect for beginners or even for people who are not that artistic but would like to have their campaign materials, resumes , business cards or other document to be professional looking. -- The free trial of the software is enough, but for higher quality and more premium tools, the price is reasonable considering your end product. -- They have everything readily available for you , from templates to sizes of docs. and everything else, and if you wanted to make it more personalized you can do it to some extent is still free of charge. -- The output can be downloaded in different formats and in different quality depending on your taste. -- It saves everything from where you left off. -- You can access it on your phone, tablet and computer which is very convenient. It is just so perfect for me.

Cons

-- First, the customer service is good however, they can only be contacted through twitter and facebook and I think it is more convenient to have a customer service support through phone. -- There is no option to add video clips. It would really be a plus to have this option. -- Limited free options, specially with the image quality. -- If you are working with a team member, there is no way for you to collaborate on same account. Unless you email each other or talk in person. It would be great to be able to leave a note, or a simple chat box for communication purpose between team members.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Because It very User Friendly.

Noura from Social Consulting OOD

Canva is the perfect design solution for small businesses

I really enjoy Canva and so do my clients. I use it daily for my graphics.

Pros

If you're just starting out and can't afford to hire a designer and don't have the time for more complex design software, Canva is an excellent solution. It's easy to use and has a wide range of templates. I have designed my own graphic templates on Canva and used them as lead magnets to grow my email list. I really enjoy the paid version and the features. They make managing multiple clients really easy. I have folders, fonts, and logos stored neatly in it so it makes the design process quicker. Another reason why I enjoy the paid version is because it allows you to access more stock pictures and elements. I do use Photoshop to design some of my graphics, but I find myself using Canva a lot more frequently just because it's so easy.

Cons

A lot of my clients complain about having to scroll through mixed content on the free version. It would be nice if they could just filter by free content and paid content. Because I share templates with my email list it would also be nice to allow them to copy my design without giving them editing permissions. I find myself going in daily to fix my designs because there's always someone who ignores the first document page with instructions on copying the graphic before editing.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I do use some of the alternatives, but I use Canva a lot more frequently. (multiple times a day) It's easy, affordable, and you can make stunning graphics.

Angela from Angela Murrell Independent Consultant Thirty-One

Canva is a flexible tool for independent consultants

Canva is a great resource for making visuals like advertisements and invitations. It is use to use and flexible. Using the templates and included images will make some nice products, but with its popularity growing, be prepared to add some of your own images and designs to personalize your projects. Or you can work completely from scratch. It beats Word or PPT because it presets the dimensions for the output which makes it so much easier post production.

Pros

Canva is easy to use, with a drag and drop feature design template, sample templates. Canva has many size templates for most if not all the social media platforms and different uses, such as Facebook posts and banners. You can easily upload your own graphics and images, crop and size within Canva, and download completed projects. The browser version can be accessed from anywhere so I can work from any computer. There is also a mobile app that works well.

Cons

The free version shows all of the paid content so you have to scroll through all the premium fonts and images to find the one you want. It would be nice if you could hide the paid content. In the mobile app, upload images only pulls from my gallery. I have to download images form dropbox or OneDrive to my gallery in order to load them into Canva. There should be a way to import form anywhere on your mobile device. Cropping on the mobile app takes some getting used to. you pinch the image to fit the box, not reduce the box like on the browser version.

Emeka from Innovation Growth Hub

Easy to use graphics design software

I use Canva to design graphics for my business. It is very easy to use, and I didn't have to invest time to start learning stuffs like Photoshop. Using Canva I only need to drag and drop, and edit the elements I want to use.

Pros

I've been using Canva for some years, and it has been amazing. There are reasons for which I love Canva, and they are as explained below: 1. Ease of Use: I was looking for an easy to use drag and drop graphics design software. Of all the options I saw, Canva was the best for me. 2. Easy learning curve: I didn't have the time, and technical willpower to learn graphics design softwares like Photoshop. I was looking for a software I can start using immediately, and Canva filled in the gap. One can start using Canva immediately by just dragging and dropping some design elements. 3. Availability of templates: Canva has pre made templates that can just be edited to suit one's desire. This was a plus for me, as I never had to start learning how to design those stuffs from scratch. 4. Cloud storage: I love it that I can design a work on my phone or PC and be able to access it from anywhere. My works are stored online on Canva's server. 5. Free elements and templates: I love it that Canva has some free elements and templates I can start working with immediately without having to spend some money. 6: Can synch with multiple devices: I love it that I can start a work using my PC, and then finish it with my mobile phone when I'm away from the PC.

Cons

The only problem I have with Canva is the cost of some elements and templates. Since I'm operating on a lean budget, I needed to work with free softwares. Some elements, and the very beautiful ones, on Canva are premium elements. One will have to buy them to be able to export works done with them. For someone that have the budget, this is not an issue as Canva is an amazing software.

Daniel from Daniel2Design

Canva - an irreplaceable tool for designers and marketers

Overall I have used Canva for a few years and I am satisfied with it. You can use it for a large array of design projects. It works the best for creating images to delight people on social media or on personal blog. The free version comes with limited functionality, but it’s enough for basic needs. A medium to advanced designer should upgrade to the premium version - it’s a bargain by taking into account the value you get.

Pros

I started using Canva because I dislike creating social media assets by using Photoshop. It took me too much time to create an image for my Pinterest account so I switched to Canva. I saved plenty of time by using Canva - everything is more simpler. Hence, use Canva to save your time. Disclaimer: I don’t say that Photoshop is bad, but it’s too complex and expensive for my needs. Second, Canva is intuitive and super user-friendly. I hardly believe that someone may get stuck with Canva’s interface. Create an account, check the suggestions tips and in a few minutes you finish the first design work. Are you lacking inspiration and you stare at a blank canvas for a half an hour? Canva’s library is full of quality templates, so you don’t have to start from scratch. Sadly, but fully understandably, you have to upgrade your account for more templates.

Cons

Canva is an awesome tool, but don’t expect to entirely replace Adobe Photoshop. Some users expect from Canva to replace Photohsop, but it’s quite difficult if not impossible. Canva’s aim is to create simple to medium projects. Complex pieces of design are the appanage of Photoshop. The template library is made up from many good-looking templates, but the team behind Canva should do more in this respect. You risk of having a similar piece of design to many others because armies of users use the same template.

Kendra from Shine of Midland

Great for small business & personal application!

Great program to use! Can access anywhere and transfer designs easily to any platform for use or print. Premium version is definitely recommended and affordable for any company or individual looking for a program that offers a variety of use. Company seems to continually improve product and services with new options, images, and designs. Highly recommend!

Pros

Multiple features and functions. Can create a variety of print and digital media from Facebook posts to printed flyers and postcards. Large selection of details, photos, and fonts to use... in both Free & Premium versions. Easy to use with your own images and templates, easy to customize and use again. Transfers easily from online platform to computer to print shops. Great to use for personal fun, but also a great product for small businesses! Not a bad price either!

Cons

There are some user interfaces and functions that could be improved upon. Hard to find ways to adjust small details while in the design; cannot adjust individual colors within stickers or fonts, hard to resize the design template unless selected previously, and difficult to manipulate sizes for photos and backgrounds. There are lots of options in the Free version, but for most items you will need the Premium version to get more. Do not be fooled... this is not a replacement for more advanced software programs such as Photoshop or InDesign, but works beyond limited/basic needs for print and digital media.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

More affordable. Did not need the extensive options/capabilities provided by InDesign and Photoshop. Was looking for a product that took us beyond the basic PAINT options.

Jane from Ryder Author Resources

Industry: Publishing

Simply the best

At my company, we create social media graphics, promotional graphics, and ads all the time, for ourselves and for our clients, and Canva makes it incredibly easy and fun. They're constantly adding new features to keep it all fresh, and their customer support is excellent. The "Pro" package provides everything we need to create professional, high-quality graphics we're proud to share with our clients and the world. Using Canva is more play than work!

Pros

Canva is incredibly easy to use, even if you've never worked with any kind of design software. It provides everything you need to design high-quality graphics of all kinds, whether you know anything about design or not. Their "Design School" videos and articles are useful for people new to design, but also for sparking ideas and jumpstarting creativity for experienced users. I use it myself, my company uses it, and I recommend it to all my self-publishing clients.

Cons

I have only two minor quibbles, and the way Canva goes, they'll probably have them fixed by the time this review comes out: I wish Canva kept a temporary list of the fonts tested in a particular design (even if they weren't chosen), and I wish the stickers were searchable, or appeared in search results. In both cases, I end spending a LOT of time scrolling.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

While I'm sure the other products I tried are great, their interfaces are complex. Since I'm a very small business, I just don't have time to learn something complicated while also doing the business of the business AND running and promoting the business itself. Canva's interface is simple, friendly, and intuitive, so you can jump in and begin creating in minutes.

Victoria from Pretty Prints

Perfect for Crafting!

I actually use Canva for business purposes. I use it in conjunction with my Cricut machine and it is perfect! I've made price lists, notebook covers, coloring book pages, water bottle labels and I'll probably be using it for so much more. I love it, it's my go-to for everything! If you haven't tried it out yet, you are missing out! I suggest watching some youtube videos as well. Great for Marketing purposes!

Pros

The best part of Canva is the ease of use! I love all of the options and examples they have with the templates. They have so many template sizes for logos, flyers, facebook headers, business cards, and so many more. -Probably my favorite thing about the program is the autosave feature, which saves changes while your working on a project, you don't understand how much of a lifesaver that really is until you actually lose your work! - I like that there is an upload section so you can reuse certain images for different projects. The 'uploads' and 'your designs' are two different folders. -I actually just noticed that you can add videos to a project which is a plus for any social media platform. -I use a few different editing/design apps but I love the fact that Canva has both a mobile app and a desktop site. 'Over' doesn't have a desktop site yet and PicMonkey's app doesn't have the same capabilities whereas Canva app does EXACTLY what the desktop site does if not more -Another plus is the custom dimensions when you go to create a new project. Other sites do have that but they don't all have px, cm, mm, and inch options. -The 30-day trash folder is another lifesaver, even when you agree to permanently delete sometimes you don't really mean it lol I just went through every page to make sure I talked about everything if you cant

Cons

-So I'm actually checking it right now because I honestly couldn't think of any cons I used to have an issue searching for free images to use as backgrounds on desktop but it looks like they fixed it! -I know I do hate when I add a background/image to a project and I go to expand it to fit the blank "canvas" the dimensions of the image don't stay and it stretches it and it gets blurry. If I notice anything else I'll come back and add if i'm able to but as of right now my main and only issue is not being able to

Josh from The Results Team

Beautiful Designs Anyone Can Use

Overall, Canva has been a blessing to our small company. What once took us hours of design work now gets 90% of the way there in less than 10 minutes. This is the definition of business leverage, and I applaud Canva's efforts to make design work easy, fun, and often inspiring. The fact that it's not as flexible as, say, Adobe Illustrator, is admittedly an apples-to-oranges criticism. The iLife comparison above is an apt one, as it empowers the 99% of the population who want to be able to create really nice designs without having to rely on niche industry-specific software. Canva is to design as iMovie was to video editing—it democratizes the field and allows anyone to look like professionals to the average consumer. This is nothing short of magic and Canva is invaluable to our business as a result.

Pros

Simply put, Canva makes anyone look like a design rockstar. In our industry (real estate), it's shocking how ubiquitous Canva has become in less than 5 years, and that is 100% attributable to the fact that it's easy to use and comes stock with hundreds of pieces of design inspiration. It's not often that you can a single piece of software raises the bar for small business advertising and marketing, but Canva definitely fits that bill.

Cons

The flip side of raising the bar is that, well, the bar for quality is now raised and Canva isn't always the best about helping its users rise above this new "average." For instance, the pre-built designs are so good that you see them everywhere now, and you can spot a "Canva-like" design a hundred yards away. This wouldn't be a problem, except that Canva actually makes it hard to customize designs too much. I know that's a strange thing to say since, literally, you can customize any part of a Canva design, but the software seems to fight you every step of the way. I suppose, in a way, this too is by design. Canva takes its inspiration from early Apple iLife suite of software (iMovie, iDVD, iPhoto, Garage Band, etc)—you can make some awesome stuff in 5-30 minutes, so long as you're willing to conform your design vision to theirs. Going beyond that surface level of customization, you'll begin wrestling with the software and get diminishing returns.

Sachith from Pearson

Learning at Ease

Overall, We recommend Canva as a good choice for designing in an effortless away. This program is not only easy to learn but also easy to use and requires no user experience whatsoever. Also, this program offers students a remarkable platform to express their learning skills and design their custom illustrations.

Pros

Designing: Canva is ideal for students as it aids them in designing posters and infographics. It provides an excellent platform for students to show their skills as it helps them express what they've learned. Canva is remarkable in designing class flyers as it helps users to express their imagination and creativity as it provides tons of opportunities for designing in every possible aspect. Customized illustrations: Canva helps its users to design, edit and create images as their preference. Canva is also equipped with templates that can be used as per the requirement for graphic designing. Additionally, designing for different formats comes in handy too with Canva.

Cons

Text: If Canva users wish to add up any sort of text in their designing they won't be able to do so, it is because users are unable to add up any sort of text and they only have to rely on the templates which are quite frustrating for its users. Limited features: Although Canva is a great program, not everything comes for free, In the free version, users are only equipped with limited features. To gain access to all of its features the users have to pay for it. Also, some of their features are to be paid in foreign currency only which can a little frustrating for its users.

Site from Catholic University Institute of Buea

Canva General Review

Canva is to my opinion the best software that can be used to create and publish any graphic design on the go. Publishing on social media has never been that easy, no need to calculate the image dimensions (Width x Height) set by different social media platforms... Canva does that automatically for you.

Pros

- Canva is so easy to use with beautiful and instinctive UI design, great user experience too. - It has a free version with readily available design templates which just needs to be customized according to your liking. - It's a relatively cheap software compared to others in the same category. - Canva has mobile applications too where you can create designs on the go and it syncs all your created designs created, irrespective of the platform you used. - Canva makes it so easy to create our social media posts for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as posters we use to advertise offline as well as presentations during student/faculty training. - Besides our company, Canva is widely used among content creators (e.g Bloggers, YouTubers to create video thumbnails) hence a large audience uses this which influenced our decision to choose Canva as a photo design software.

Cons

- Repetitive designs might be found across the web as everyone uses the same design templates.

Subash from Optimus PPC Services

Graphic Design Simplified

Canva solves a lot of design requirements problems & helps in in-housing graphic design for simple daily needs like social media and also presentations. Canva saves time, efforts and money for small and medium businesses that are running social media and some marketing all by themselves / small in-house teams with small budgets. Would say a must-have tool for all size of businesses as well as for personal purposes (will come in handy for all those e-invites, kids craftwork, etc).

Pros

1. Develop almost all of your creatives required - all by yourself & without any need of hiring an expensive professional designer. 2. Easy to use for most of the simple social media creatives. 3. The free version is good enough for most tasks - but the paid version adds a few features that will make it really good. 4. The new presentations feature is good - make a big push to visually appealing presentation decks - but may not be serious competition to Microsoft PowerPoint - but has features that are not there in PowerPoint. 5. Great Editing features from photo editors, logo makers, etc are very useful and take simple designs a long way. 6. The templates available are there for most of your requirements - they make life very easy and makes your designs look professional.

Cons

1. Good for beginners and intermediate users - the experts will see a lot of missing features - especially when compared to Photoshop (Illustrator and Corel Draw are way above & are for experts only) which has most design features & has a similar price per month as well. 2. Video editing capability is missing - although they have a GIF capability which can be downloaded as a video file, you can't stake stock videos and edit them o add them to your videos. This is a serious feature missing as video content is the mainstay of most businesses & highly in demand by everybody. 3. There is a learning curve here - this may not be to use the software tool - but for design & creativity itself and the resources available on Canva are limited in this aspect. 4. Limited images available - even the paid ones are not that good - not sure why there is no tie-up with a Shutterstock & the ilk. 5. Sizes for banner ads are very limited - like there are so many ad sizes say for Google Ads which can be made standard (there is a custom dimension - but each time you will have to look up the specs and then create your dimensions).

Bruno from Bruno Souza Fotógrafo/Videomaker; BS Marketing

Industry: Photography

Design anything. Literally.

Canva is the first software I think of when I don't have so much time to create graphic designs. It features a huge variety of layouts and tools to create beautiful designs in a short amount of time. For social-media-lovers like me and for content creators, this is one of the best things already invented. Canva makes everything easier in a world where, more and more, time is money. I have a great experience of using Canva and I really recommend it to everyone I know.

Pros

For many, including me, Canva can be a divine sign or really the savior of the motherland. It features a huge variety of formats, layouts and tools, for basically any graphic material you might think of doing. Social media, work presentations, logos, cards, invitations, posters, ads, photo albums, ebooks and even resume! You can create all of this and more using Canva. And the best is the ease of use. You only have to choose a layout and customize it however you want. You can change the color of the text and some vectors, change fonts and more. It's a great software to exercise your creativity - even when you're not on a very creative day, because the software already gives you the almost ready work, you only need to adjust it according to your ultimate goal. Canva presents a great image bank that covers several categories, making it really easy for you to choose the right image for your project without having to leave the page. Some images are free and very good, but there are the paid pictures also. They are great and the price is affordable - you might not mind paying, depending on your project. It's really hard to find defects in Canva.

Cons

Even with those beautiful designs presented, some of the best ones are not totally free. Sometimes the complete design comes with a price, and other times some of the images used on it come with a price. If you can pay for them, this clearly does not prove to be a problem. If you can not afford it, there are the free images – but maybe some images do not show the best quality after download. Depending on the project you are designing, this can be a problem. For me, in the case of creating content for social networks (because the measures of these networks do not require a giant resolution), this has never been a problem. I can create beautiful arts for social media without any problem. And finally there's a Canva "problem" that I really LOVE to have: the variety of layouts it presents is soooo great that sometimes it takes me too long to pick one, hahahaha.

samuel from Self-employed

Industry: Graphic Design

The Easiest Graphic Design Tool with Mind Blowing Templates

No doubt, Canva is the best online graphic design platform, even as an expert in Photoshop, I still find myself working on Canva for quick and easy designs, the ease to use platform blows my mind all the time. I’m able to create a book cover within 20 minutes; I have made Logo design for friends without the stress of learning complicated tools. So if you are looking for a graphic tool that is easy to learn, use and that offers free nice templates and incredible paid premium templates, then Canva is what you need.

Pros

Canva is an incredible online graphics tool that let people create their designs easily. Canva have a lot of advantages that will blow your mind. First: Canva is the easiest graphics tool I have ever used. Canva is easy to learn and user friendly, even for a starter. No complicated tool to learn unlike other graphic design software. Customization is as simple as ABC, and can be mastered within minutes. Second: The designs on Canva are just incredible. This in particular makes me use Canva more often than expected. There are varieties of predesigned materials on any project you want, be it Logo, Book & Album Covers, Business Cards, Flyers and lot more. Third: Not only did you get beautiful templates, Canva also allow users to modify those templates to their satisfaction. On the platform, you can edit the image, change colors as wished, you can resize files and do all sort of editing without any heavy software. Forth: Canva is Free to Use, although they have a paid service that offers more beautiful templates and other features. However, free users also get to have access to some of their great designs, can edit these designs and export to their preferred format. Fifth: Free 1GB storage to store your credentials. Canva goes out of their way to satisfy users, the free space is most helpful; I can easily store my designs on the platform which can be modify and access when needed. Lastly, the customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Canva is really helpful, have a lot of advantages but yet some shortcomings that makes their platform a second choice. First: Canva is an online only platform, everything Canva offers can only be access on the Internet, no offline feature. This is the advantage the software has over Canva, if you’re in a location with poor connections, Canva won’t be an option to use. Second: Paid users get more beautiful templates. Although the advantage of paying for their service is to get more premium designs, however, free users are very much limited when it comes to templates; the paid designs are shown to free users but watermarked. Third: Even paid users don’t have full access; there are some other materials that you’ll still need to purchase. Lastly, Canva has a mobile app to make their platform mobile friendly. This would have been an advantage if only the app will just work as expected. The app is really buggy and frustrating to use, totally not the Canva I’m use to on PC, I have to get rid of it.

Maynard John from De La Salle University

Industry: Research

No beret needed: Fast and beautiful artistic designs through Canva

Canva is very easy to use graphic design software that allows you to create an artistic and professional design in mere seconds. It allows people with no artistic background to quickly create a design for their personal and business needs. People have been complimenting my designs and admired its simplicity. Hence, you do not need a to wear a fancy artist's beret to create your artistic designs to share to the world.

Pros

One of the best attributes that Canva offers is its ease of use. Relative to other layout and design software, designing marketing material, info-graphics, presentations, etc. becomes very painless as Canva offers a variety of templates for you to choose. Along with these are the ready stock photos, vector graphics, and shapes that you can bring to your design by click-and-dragging it to where you want it to be, that way you do not need to switch to another webpage to search for images. Canva is also very useful for prototyping designs as you can quickly iterate through your design ideas because of how quick and convenient it is to create a design. You are also able to share your design to others online and work on it collaboratively. This is useful for team projects or simply showing others your design for comments. You do not have to worry about the risk of losing your work because all your designs are saved to the cloud. It also makes it easy for you to hop in and out of your work. Canva is also free to use but the paid version offers quality of life improvements such as allowing to change the size of your design, removing the watermarks for most of the stock photos and graphics, better organization of designs, and the most important feature for me is being able to save my designs with a transparent background. My takeaway here is that Canva allows you to make artistic professional looking design in mere seconds with no artistic background experience needed.

Cons

Although Canva allows you to create professional looking designs rapidly, it does come with some trade-offs. Canva loses the flexibility and functionality that other graphic design software have. Users of professional graphic design software would understand what I am referring to. Features such as warping, filters, space selection, etc. are absent. but one could say that this is a good thing to keep things simple. Although you could collaborate on a design, unfortunately this feature is not yet real time and would require you to refresh the web page to see the work of other be reflected on the design. The free version of the application unfortunately does not download the design in the best quality and it is sometimes obvious when presenting it in high definition. And also, as my tasks became more demanding, the watermark on the stock photos became more and more annoying which made me opt for the paid version.

Andi from Hummingbird Marketing Services LLC

Canva Just Might Be the Death to Photoshop, InDesign, and QuarkXPress

I'm pretty sure that Milton Glaser, most famous for creating the I ❤ NY logo, would hate the fact that Canva lets anyone be a designer—and a great one at that. With the incredible templates, variety in fonts (plus the ability to upload your own), recommendations, and tools, Canva has made my life so much easier. I'm able to create social media designs so much more quickly as well as one-off graphics. Sure, for brochures and business cards, I still use QuarkXPress because of the ability to fine-tune typography. But for everything else, Canva is my go-to tool. I use it every day, and I can't imagine my working life without it.

Pros

I love almost everything about Canva. First, it is incredibly easy to use. Although I have a background that includes design, I was able to teach my sister to use it within about 5 minutes. The tool is incredibly user-friendly and very intuitive, so it's almost like you're guided through the design process. Second, I love that I can have a different folder for every client, and then designs within that folder. For example, Client A has a folder, and within that is a file for Instagram posts, for in-store flyers, and for hand-out postcards. Client B has a folder, and within it is a file for video thumbnails, Instagram posts, and website featured images. It helps to keep me organized, and each one has its own branding. Third, with the ability to resize for different outlets, it's easy for me to create every post I need in every size I need, with some small adjustments. Amazing. Fourth, Canva has great templates for all kinds of designs. The templates are completely adjustable to your branding; in fact, sometimes, I just use them for inspiration. Finally, Canva has a plethora of free (and paid) images and icons that make designs pop or just add that little something extra that you need. Overall, Canva has saved me so much time over the past three years that I've been using it. What would have taken me an hour in QuarkXPress now takes me about 15 minutes in Canva, because it's all right there, and it's so easy to use.

Cons

I have only a few complaints with Canva. The first is probably on their product roadmap—I wish that I could merge files. At this point, I can move any design into a folder. But I can't move a design in File A to File B, even if they're the same size. Here's why I find this is problematic: Let's say I have a file of Instagram designs (1080x1080) for Client A, and I want to convert just the first of the designs into a video thumbnail (1920x1080). And I already have a file of video thumbnails for Client A. So, I either need to recreate the Instagram image into my file of video thumbnails, which is silly and duplicates work. Or I need to copy and resize the whole Instagram designs file, delete everything but the first page, and then make the small adjustments to get it the right size. Ideally, I would be able to then take this newly designed image and merge it into my Video Thumbnails file. But I can't do that. So now I have a handful of random files, which becomes slightly cumbersome. Nit picky, yes, but it would be so helpful to do and a real time-saver. Second, and this is probably on the roadmap too, I would love to be able to copy an element/text/style from one design and paste it into another that is in a different file. Finally, also probably on the roadmap, is to be able to bulk delete pages in a file. I can bulk download them but not bulk delete. Would be another big time-saver.

Samantha from Boise State University

If you need an easy design software, look no further!

Overall, I can't recommend a design software enough. It is easy to learn, easy to use, practical, fun, and offers new personalization for projects that I was anticipating creating. If you're looking for something that you can really dig into, this isn't really that. But if you need one tool for everything you could need if you have some flexibility with your project, look no further.

Pros

I love how easy this is to use. I was able to figure out how it worked in minutes, and was able to navigate the different design options with ease. As this tool has grown, I have found that they have offered more opportunity to get really creative with customization. If you need a simple template and don't want to get too detailed, there are so many great options. If you have a vision and your own content, and you just need a simple tool to put it together, it's also great for that. They stay on top of trendy fonts, colors, and patterns, and you can really tell that they know what their users want. I have used Canva for invitations, newsletters, meeting agendas, and most commonly I make flyers with it. I run social media for a dorm and catchy designs are necessary if we want college students to take a second look. I have never found that I need anything but Canva.

Cons

I haven't found what I don't like, but the ability to use gif images would be helpful. I recognize that if pictures move, it may go beyond what this software can do. Animated or not, some images are just in that format. Additionally, the search feature is occasionally difficult to navigate since you need to sort through free and payment required images to find what you need.

Jesús from DepodCast.com

Industry: Broadcast Media

Canvas: fast, easy and professional!

The ease of use in working hours within the platform at the genetic level is fast, the individual experience is satisfactory and without setbacks, this added to the multiple designs and different templates are adapted to the needs of your company or social network, allowing you to show a quality advertising work, according to the commercial objective. It also significantly reduces the costs that the company can redirect to more useful aspects that will impact on significant savings, knowing what an advertising campaign is worth today. With the free version you work it is easy to do jobs with professional quality.

Pros

It allows me to choose according to the type of social network in which I am working, to select the most varied templates adapted to the specific formats; and if I'm not satisfied with the predesigned material, I can modify it by making my final presentation more personalized. It has the ability to accept own photographs, adapt them and edit them within the same application with filters that give a professional appearance of excellent quality. If there is no format within the predesigned templates, you can also change the size. It offers a wide range of designs that fit the type of advertising desired, which are required to present both in a work meeting or disseminating information by various social networks.

Cons

There are times when not all the details of a presentation are saved, and it is annoying because some need time to do them again. If you select a specific template, the system opens a new tab, once you finish all the work and save the information, you must go back to the previous tab and close it, this is a bit tedious. Depending on the complexity of the presentation, sometimes the program can delay in processing the changes efficiently, which can sometimes make you lose the work done previously. In other opportunities if you upload your own image, in some occasions editing it on the platform is not friendly if the connection that is used on the internet does not turn out to be fast enough.

ishara from anim8

Industry: Printing

a device that makes it conceivable to plan anything and distribute anyplace

Being on this stage for a very nearly multi-year and utilizing it consistently, I can say that it is one of the best online illustrations and photograph altering stage I at any point utilized. It is an about flawless online programming, however, the canva designer group should investigate the client accommodation and makers proficiency.

Pros

Canva is a device that makes it conceivable to plan anything and distribute anyplace. With it is easy to use intuitive apparatus and a large number of adaptable formats, more than 400 million structures from in excess of 10 million clients crosswise over 179 nations have been made with Canva up until this point. Canva is accessible in 100 dialects and can be gotten to in work area programs and portable applications. This makes Canva available to for all intents and purposes everybody with an Internet association. What would you be able to do with Canva? With Canva, you can without much of a stretch make delightful reports and plans for any event and reason. From online networking presence on introductions, you can peruse beyond what 65,000 editable formats or you can begin without any preparation in case you're feeling brave. Canva likewise makes it simple for you to get to a great many stock pictures, outlines, symbols and textual styles inside the application. Our media library content is accessible for use in the entirety of your plans. Canva is a free stage, obviously there are some paid things, however, there are sufficient assets and choices to complete your activity without paying a penny. * There are a large number of formats on every classification of your illustrations, pdf, thumbnails, and notices. You can pick any of your ideal ones and alter it as you prerequisite, and you're prepared to go. * canvas gives 1GB extra room to transfer your own photogr

Cons

Although canva is an excellent stage, yet despite everything, it has a few blemishes. * As canva is an online stage so you can't run it on disconnected stage, or neither canva has built up a product which can be introduced on PCs to work disconnected. * When you transferring some photograph or thing into canva and you drop it on your illustrations, more often than not you don't get wanted state of your transferred photograph, in light of the fact that the "drag" alternative and the "crop" choice isn't sufficiently adaptable, * canva has a decent accumulation of English text styles, yet as a client, I figure they should include and build the supplies of other language textual styles or territorial language textual styles

Luis Ignacio from DePodcast.com

The design for all, the best platform.

One of the benefits that I have obtained with Canva is the portability that offers me to work, I have been away from home and a client contacts me, thanks to the mobile application of Canva, I have managed to pass a draft to customers who need urgent work . Another benefit is that one of the offices for which I work has implemented Canva as the main tool to change the size of many of the designs I have developed, which gives me more time to serve other clients with greater complexities. It is a graphic resource that I have managed to adapt as an assistant in which my clients leave the ideas that I end up improving to fulfill their interests.

Pros

As a graphic designer it is an absolute wonder all that Canva has done for many people. In my case, I really liked the possibilities it offers me to provide better care, both to my clients and to the bosses I work with. I like that anyone can take the path to graphic design, I have managed to give classes on how to design using Canva as a basis of work. Also, I like the almost unlimited graphic resources they offer for work. I like very much that based on my designs, my co-workers advance some elements that their departments need. Also, with Canva I can make personalized presentations that give my work a unique style, which has caught the attention of my clients. Another aspect that I liked a lot, is to be able to take my designs, adapting them to new dimensions within the platform, to the universe of social networks, it is amazing.

Cons

Not at all, it has no negative aspects to highlight, as a graphic designer I have looked for weak elements but so far I do not identify any. On the contrary, it is such an intiutive platform that I even recommend it for the daily use of people.

Patricia from OneHope

Putting Me Out of a Job

Canva has been the solution we needed to allow others on our team to dabble in design and easily get started with no prior experience. The level of our projects has improved significantly since we started using the platform. It has aided us in producing professional looking documents, slide decks, social media images and more! It's also been encouraging to see the Canva team continue to develop the platform and add much-needed functionality along the way. The experience has only gotten better! The only reason I'm a little afraid to tell people about Canva is it's well on its way to putting me (as a designer) out of a job!

Pros

Canva has demystified design to the point that I'm starting to fear for my job! (Just kidding, but only kind of). Canva has been a lifesaver! So many people on our team wanted to make their work look better, but didn't have a place to start. They were never going to be able to master the Adobe Creative Suite, and even those who had put time into learning it did not necessarily have an eye or instinct for design. Canva has made it possible for those people to create great looking documents, slide presentations, and graphics with no prior experience. The pre-made templates, color palette suggestions, and embedded assets including photos and icons give you everything you need. All you have to do is drag and drop!

Cons

When we first started using Canva, it wasn't as advanced as it is now. They've added tons of great features that has made the design capabilities more intuitive. If you've been using the Adobe Creative Suite, though, you might find it hard to switch into it or switch back and forth between the programs since it doesn't offer the same keyboard shortcuts you're used to. Another thing you might find annoying if you are only a free user is how much content is behind the paywall. Even with a paid account, there are plenty of assets that are only for purchase, so you have to be careful when making your design. The only other thing to be aware of is that Canva is not an InDesign replacement, it doesn't offer functionality to handle formatting text-heavy documents with ease. But it is a great Illustrator substitute for entry-level designers just looking to help themselves and their work go to the next design level.

Shayne from SellerPrime

I literally use Canva for "EVERYTHING" - One of the best designing tools I know!

Canva is a beautiful tool that has revolutionized the game for small or budding business to go out there with professional content. I've used Canva for possibly anything that you could think of (Resumes, Facebook Creatives, my Company Logo, etc). The best part is, the Freemium is as good at some of the other Premiums out there. However, if you're using Canva for business purposes, I suggest you use their paid pricing model. It's a little steep, but it's worth it.

Pros

1) Easy To Use: Trust me, it's not as scary as some of the other "photoshop" softwares that scare people off. Canva is incredibly simple to use and very easy to master. You can be a beginner or a professional, but I've you're lucky enough to stumble upon this tool, you're sorted. 2) Dimension Guru: If you do a lot of Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Account Maintenance, etc, you're going to need to know all the dimensions. Luckily, Canva allows you to choose templates that have preset dimensions (For example, a Facebook cover page will have a different dimension than a Facebook profile Picture). 3) Versatility: Canva can be used for virtually any purpose from creating Resumes to crafting Company Logos from scratch and many many more! They even have ready-made templates that you can load and just alter existing information. 4) Great Memory: Canva saves the color scheme that your brand holds and applies it to your future projects. This is so that you don't accidentally use a slightly lighter or darker shade. (Used to happen to me a lot) 5) Professional Creations: Till now, everything that I've created using Canva came out looking very professional. 6) Who Needs A Design Team: With Canva in you're arsenal, you don't need to invest an exorbitant amount on a Design Team. However, you do have to invest a lot of time if you take that call. That's a different story.

Cons

1) Graphs and Charts: Usually, on chosen templates that have a graph or a chart in them, you can't edit or input your own data or values to change their visual representation. To overcome this, I usually use an external graph or chart maker and import a PNG version of the same into my Canva project. Just a minor setback because the external tools that I use are free. 2) Buggy Undo Button: There were many instances where I had clicked the 'Undo' button and it started lagging.

Friendly Neighborhood Graphic Design Hero

Overall experience with this software Canva is a great option to create high-impact graphic designs without the hassle of having to know design techniques, purchase high priced design services, or spend a lot of time to create documents. It’s especially useful for businesses because of the versatility of design which can be used to create logos, business documents and more. It’s great for personal use as well! Birthday cards, event invites, and posters, personal documents, resumes can all be created here. The overall experience for a basic user on Canva is exceptional, efficient, and affordable.

Pros

I ran into Canva on a last minute work assignment to create a flyer for a weekend team-building event! No Pressure. Having very rusty graphic design skills, I knew I couldn’t pull off the project in time if I worked with conventional graphic design software such as Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. I needed a template that was ready-made, great looking, and easy to edit. A quick google search and in stepped Canva. The graphic design software replacement website is a God-sent efficiency machine for those of us who aren’t endowed with creative prowess or those who like to get things done quickly. It has great templates spanning a host of documents, a well-selected collection of vectors, photos, fonts, borders, and more, as well as a great user-friendly interface for easy editing, saving, and downloading. •A variety of templates On the Canva home-page, you are asked: “what would you like to design?” You can type your answer and begin working on a blank document and build up using the site’s design features. Alternatively, Templates are made by other Canva users and you can build upon what they have created. •Well curated design features If you aren’t in a time bind, you can have a bit of fun to really get acquainted with the site’s comprehensive and well-chosen design features. Starting from scratch, you can play around with stock images,

Cons

•High priced in-app purchases can be a pain if you like the look, but the price is over the top. However, there are plenty of free items that can work the look without the price tag. •Outdated items such as frames, grid-layouts, and icons can use a make-over or additions to update the Canva collection.

Priscilla from MarkNet Group

Great Graphics Quick - With Zero Learning Curve

Canva is AMAZING!! I've even talked with some Photos--- specialists who love Canva and how quickly they can pump out content. I love that they email me monthly tips and tricks as well as new templates. The library of internal graphics that's included with the paid plan is totally worth it. I was a free user for about 6 months and then tried the paid version. This is one tool that I use daily in my business and I've never thought about cancelling, it's too valuable.

Pros

The templates are worth their weight in gold. Some days there's not a creative bone left in my body; so I use a template and change it up a bit. Boom! Amazing graphic in 30 seconds. I've taught my team to use Canva in 30 mins and they're up and running. Most of the training was business specific on how to create client folders for uploads, creating brand guides, and exporting and resizing. I love that my team can share a completed design with me and I can then make any edits that are needed or resize for another platform. I've used Canva for Print Ads, Facebook Ads, website graphics, Instagram, and the list goes on. My favorite little trick is layering an image and downloading it as a GIF and then I've got a quick video for Instagram. I've never had to use their customer service line, but the monthly newsletter updates are fantastic.

Cons

The mobile app for this tool is a little less user friendly and I have a harder time using it, but I prefer to create graphics online anyway so I can download a zip file and then schedule and plan. Their new layout that they just upgraded too took a bit of an adjustment, but I love it now.

millions use canva design software review

you can do all the work inside canva even when you want to share your designs through social media and you can schedule your posts, you can make your designs animated they give you several styles of animation like what I love block , pan, slide, or rise style where all the elements that make up your graphic seem to rise from the lowest and descend to their places so fascinating and captive

Pros

in canva there are dozens of standard dimensions for both graphics and documents, canva is a design tool for non designers i mean biginners to create stunning graphics and also for those who perform office tasks such as writing an A4 document ,resume,brochure,us letter document,i think this tool is more useful for designers if we take the web there is a wide variety of websites such as a social media facebook ,twitter, while each website requires its own dimensions for graphics, to remember all dimensions it is hard but it puts infront your eyes before you begun designing all kind of graphics like youtube channel art, youtube thumbnail, facebook post or cover and more,dozens with their precise dimensions by the left corner there are several functions the most intersting i think the one called elements divided into columns and supported by a search bar, a nice way to organize things under each column the objects are grouped under headings like health, beauty and fashion, lines, shapes and many others after all found objects are pictures or graphics, it seems like they mean those united objects have something in common and so you can take them for that niche or subniche or title ,last what I like so much in canva when I can transit if we can say that or otherwise change a graphic already made for a specific platform to another in the dimensions are different if you take the example to pass a grapfic facebook post to pintrest pin it will not be quite adequate the first time but

Cons

you need to have a high connection so that templates and layouts load quickly and again when you work on canva you notice that the number of free images, free icons is shrunk as time goes by, it is a lot harder to find free elements, sometimes there are outages of services

Abigail from The Growth Metric

Easy to use Design Software for all skill levels

Overall my experience with Canva has been good despite the glitches. It's still a lot easier to use than most design software.

Pros

Easy to use: I used canva to create social media images, Social media cover pages/headers, PDF presentations and ebook covers(and ebooks). I've also used Adobe spark, Photoshop and Illustrator to do the same thing but Canva is a lot easier to use. Photoshop and Illustrator require some level of experience to figure your way around it when creating designs especially for social media, but Canva comes with lots of templates so all I have to do is select a template and modify it. Mobile App: The Android app has definitely gotten better, at the beginning of the year, it was a bit unstable so I had to use the mobile site which was the most frustrating experience of my life. The app is a lot better now and I use it weekly to create social media images and ebook covers Lots of Design options(Templates): Another thing I like about Canva, especially compared to spark is the number of templates available for each design. For example there are different templates for IG story, Facebook post, Social media image (800x800px), Instagram image (1000x1000px). NO matter how stuck I am design-wise, when I go through their templates I always find something that catches my eyes and suits the concept my client wants. No Branded logo on my final design

Cons

Limited Logo design options: Technically you can design a logo in Canva, realistically Canva is really not the best place to design a logo as almost all their logo templates look the same. Undo/Redo Design: Maybe I have bad luck but the undo/redo option almost never work on me on the desktop site (It works just fine on the android app). Sometimes when I delete an element either on purpose or accidentally, when I undo it to get the element back, the undo option doesn't work and sometimes takes me much farther than I expected (I've ended up with a blank space more times than I can count). Same with the redo button. Reload design: I'm not talking about times when I'm working on a design and I have to leave my desk for thirty minutes, and when I come back I see the prompt that tells me my last change (or something like that) wasn't saved and I need to reload the design. This has happened so often I always save my design before leaving, But I'm talking about how when I'm working on a design and all of a sudden I'm told the last few seconds were not saved and I need to reload the design. This happens to me at least once every two weeks and ALWAYS on the desktop site and never on the android app. The android app is so stable that once I was working on a design and my data ran out but I continued without any disruption and even when the wifi was turned on there was no prompt to reload my design.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 6,153 reviews