• Pros

• "The ease of moving people around from department to department has been good for us this year as we've had a lot of changes in our organization, and new color coding feature is great too."

• "Ease of use and the fact that it allows for non-traditionally structured companies. This is a GREAT option for start-ups and I would highly recommend it for those types of clients."

• "The software was easy to use. Creating the org chart was simple, easy to edit, and it was easy to create additional org charts."

• Cons

• "May be lacking some additional features ( but not applicable in my case) "

• "Some of the things that were frustration points have been fixed in the last release. Still seem to struggle sometimes with getting people in a view that we want, or format if you will."

• "My main issue is around future Org charts. We have a 5 year plan. It would be nice that once I fill or delete associates they fall off or get added to the future org chart. "

Browse Organimi Reviews

Greg from DealerSocket

Easy Charts For Large Orgs!

We use this for our business with over 1,000 employees that is fast growing and changing often.

Pros

Easy drag and drop allows quick updates to .org changes.

Cons

None that I can think of. The new version is very stable and printing has become better.

Abhishek from Cascade Games

Industry: Computer Games

Great option for creating organisational charts

Fine. But I am surely expecting more options inbuilt

Pros

The best thing which I loved about it is that it is made from scratch for creating organisational charts !!! And the icing on the cake is that the whole process is much clean and intelligent There are many things which I loved about it 1.) Automatic 2.) Makes things less complex 3.) Let us import existing files of format like .CSV so that we can import data. This feature will be helpful for those who are making transaction from another software 4.) The UI is great ( that's the main thing which attracted me.) 5.) The whole system is very very flexible (like you can almost make and design ANY type of data table. GREAT)

Cons

There were situations were the whole concept seemed doubtful. Example when we were figuring out plan of our new game and put orgamini to use,we faced some hurdles,like many times we were confused where to put which data. In my opinion there should be more templates inbuilt so that the new users can explore them and can really put the software to their use. Otherwise one will surely try to quit Other than that they should add more option of classification so that data distribution remains logical. Otherwise in my case we had to assume many things just like that But otherwise the application is really great

Brandon from PartCycle Technologies LLC

Best tool available but very strict

Although I can't customize the chart very much, and my options for presenting information are very limited, the tool does deliver the majority of what I was needing. I can produce, maintain and export nice looking charts with far less effort than would be required without Organimi. I'm mostly happy with the tool but I can see switching if a competing product came along that gave me more flexibility. I hope they can improve the tool quickly and head off that decision.

Pros

I went looking for a tool to help me easily generate nice looking org charts and this one did actually deliver. Setup is a bit complicated but at the end of the day I was able to accomplish what I set out to do. It's also fairly easy to update which is a HUGE plus. Generating org charts the old way (Visio) was extremely cumbersome and time consuming.

Cons

Overall there isn't a lot of creative freedom. It's really strict to generating one style of org chart- the top down hierarchy with singular concept of how the chart should look. There are no other type of org structure supported so it's hard to reflect things like a service oriented architecture or a circle diagram to represent high autonomy teams. It's also impossible to customize the information in the org chart outside of simple text. Additionally you can't put any additional information outside of a specific role- such as plain text or images. Formatting options for the text are also very cumbersome to configure. I kept thinking I could adjust the way the text appeared for a specific role or individual but quickly realized any "Custom Styles" I applied were mostly universal. Overall the customization dialogues need a lot of work.

Sandra from Xpressbet, LLC

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Exceptional Product

Organimi is a great software product. It is easy to use and changes can be made very easily. I would recommend this product to any corporation large or small!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. It is easy to manipulate data, make one off entries, and easy to print and or save the Org charts.

Cons

Getting use to the icons. However after some interaction with your support team all went well!

Jean-Philippe from HERON

Industry: Oil & Energy

Organimi should be integrated in every HR organization !

Backup of the information, Spead, easy versioning of different organograms...

Pros

Easy to use and nice looking are the main advantage of Organimi. If you've struggle building organograms in Excel, powerpoint or other softs, try Organimi and you'll adopt it. The V5 version is definitely faster and easier to use. And bugs seems much less present than in previous versions.

Cons

As every new software, some bugs are still present. The main weak point of previous versions were the "printing" and "exporting" feature, not working well with big organization. However, it seems that V5 version is far more advanced concerning these features. New pricing scheme is also much more adapted in this new version. Integration with Linkedin pictures is already great but could be improved even more (customer is never satisfied !). The drag and drop for changing people from one department to another seems working less well than previous versions....but I consider it a minor defect compared to the other big improvements.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Jean-Philippe, Thank you so much for your positive review of Organimi! The team is ecstatic that you are enjoying the enhancements in V5. Making our org chart software easier to use was one of our main priorities with this update, so I'm glad to see that reflected here. I have submitted your feedback on the LinkedIn photos and the drag & drop functionality to our product management team for review. Thanks for letting us know! If you have further feedback, feel free to email us at support@organimi.com as you continue to experiment with Version 5. Best Regards, Nicole Organimi Customer Service Rep

Andrea from Techstars

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Awesome product and even better customer service!!

Pros

I really like that this is just a great org chart tool at an incredibly affordable price point. Competitors were more expensive and added features that were completely unrelated to the org chart itself. It's super easy to use and if you are looking for a tool that makes your org chart creation easy and is super customizable this is it! To top it off the customer service is incredible! The team answered all my questions, walked me step by step through some features, came up with creative solutions where needed, and if there was something they couldn't do they took note of it for a possible future enhancement. Super responsive, friendly and just overall great!! Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Not really a con, but for a large org it is hard to read the expanded org chart on a 13 inch laptop screen - but that is to be expected for teams larger than 75-100 people w any org chart tool.

Great solution, just wish there were more ways to integrate

I love that with a start up it's very easy to set it up, create your first chart, select colors and get data out there. It was the best option of many - but feel like additional updates with more customizations and share options will have to be created to get this worth the pricing. I'm happy we have it - but do wish it was a bit more fleshed out.

Pros

Cons

The limitations on sharing the chart and how it is shared. Would be really great to add a 'static' share that is more like a .pdf to share, as well as, API support for other programs like BambooHR, Confluence or even PM software like 15Five, etc. Also, moving one person is clunky when you have a large org chart if you need to move someone of a section from one side to the other. You have to move to a random section, then scroll your screen, then move to another until you get to the other side - there is not autoscroll when you do this. Also really really wish there was the ability to more customize the look and feel of the charts and data.

Sarah from Gateway Church

Great tool!

Overall the experience has been amazing and customer service has been great!!

Pros

Our team had many different org charts floating around and we needed a centralized place to view them all. This is an amazing tool for our teams to use one place of access for all our org charts. We are even able to capture people’s information and send it to the appropriate people when needed.

Cons

Only feature I don’t like is that you are unable to stack single and shared users in the org chatt

Jennifer from University of Florida Lastinger Center for Learning

Helpful in managing structure

Great at working through some organizational changes.

Pros

This is very intuitive to use and easy to manipulate.

Cons

I haven't had time to explore the functionality of the software to make it a good investment at this point.

Reasons for Choosing Organimi

usability

Lifesaving organization chart builder!

This app has provided me a bigger (and organized) picture of how my company has grown and continues to expand, I appreciate the easy of use of the interface.

Pros

I started using Organimi to create and keep an updated organization chart for my company. What I like the most about is how simple you can update or add a new position/member and keep everything organized and accessible.

Cons

This has been a lifesaver, I recommended this to must of my clients with big companies that still had their org. chart in paper, a nightmare they shouldn’t be having now.

Janna from Daxko

Excellent tool at a great price

Pros

I love how easy Organimi is to use. I have no trouble adding users and photos, changing team structures, and color-coding charts. Many people at my company have told me how useful they find our company org. chart.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy every now and then, but Customer Support has always looked into my issues. I also wish the photos on the chart (not the photoboard) were a bit bigger so people in my company can more easily put faces with names. Sometimes linking a person with their LinkedIn profile doesn't work.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Good afternoon, Janna. It's awesome to hear that your coworkers are enjoying the interactivity of the org chart! In order to increase the size of photos on your chart you can click the format icon on the top toolbar (Aa) and under Photo Properties, increase the photo size using the photo width option. You can also change the shape and position too. Hope that helps! Thanks for your feedback with linking a LinkedIn profile. We continue to try and improve this integration. Usually searching a title along with the name helps. Thanks again for being a loyal Organimi customer and we hope you continue to have a good experience! We appreciate the review. Many Thanks, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Organimi has been a great org chart tool for our medium-sized business!

Pros

We have found Organimi to be really easy to use - adding and removing employees is a breeze, uploading pictures and contact information is customizable, and reconfiguring the charts to reflect our constantly evolving organization is quick and foolproof. We were previously using another software that was clunky and time-consuming so this has been a great way to keep our organization's structure up-to-date and visible to everyone.

Jordyn from NexJ Systems

Very simplistic - easy to use and team has been so helpful to all my questions.

Pros

Ease of moving people from role to role / department to department. When people are promoted or laterally transferred, it can be done in two seconds.

Cons

I am currently a little unfamiliar with the Beta version, as most people probably are. i find that the colours don't seem to transfer over.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Jordyn, Thanks a lot for leaving a review for Organimi! We really appreciate it. Our customer service team will be happy to hear that you are pleased with our level of support and find the software simple and easy to use. That was our main focus with our implementation of Version 5. We appreciate your feedback regarding the colours not transferring over optimally form V4. We added a large variety of colour swatches so unfortunately they do render differently than they did in Version 4, but we are hoping this improves the overall experience for customers in the long run. If you need any further assistance with the transition from Version 4 to Version 5, please email me at nicole.ragno@organimi.com and I would be happy to assist in any way possible! Kind Regards, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep

Would Recommend, and Have Recommended

Overall, I would recommend Organimi to anyone looking for an easy-to-use and modern-looking organizational chart software. Our org charts even impressed our board of directors, which is high praise.

Pros

I chose Organimi over the other org chart softwares for its aesthetics, ease of use, and because it had all the features we were looking for: photos, color coating, flexibility with formatting, ability to create infinite charts, and easily creating new charts using staff information that was already entered into the database. It's easy to use, easy to figure out how to make changes, and looks great.

Cons

One thing I did have to go out of my way to do with all the charts (which in our case, we printed out multiple charts to be presented to the board of directors in their materials) was before saving as PDFs, I had to uncheck the Organimi watermark and page number as they are added as defaults, and add our own logo to each, as the logo size was not standardized, but instead was small, medium, large, etc., in relation to the chart. If the charts were different sized, the logo size would not be standard across all the charts. I had to edit them in Adobe Acrobat to make our details more uniform.

Andrew from Cloud Ace

Efficiently create and organize charts

Organimi has enabled me to create a large org chart of one of our partners and become an indispensable reference as we work with them. Especially as the chart is easy to update with simple drag and drop I can keep it updated with minimum effort.

Pros

Easy to use. Efficient. Flexible. I love how the role and the people are separated to you can manage both independently. Also great how you can put in a LinkedIn URL and it pulls in the name and picture.

Cons

My org chat has become very wide and a little difficult to navigate. I wonder if there is a feature that shows the whole canvas and where I am on it, plus allows me to scroll around the canvas. Also a dialog pops up very frequently asking me to refresh. An annoyance but not a killer issue. Would also be nice if the tool would sync with a CRM such as HubSpot.

Jason from PH TECH

Intuitive and flexible

Pros

The ability to create a myriad of different structures and reporting relationships and the options provided for printing several different levels.

Cons

I find occasionally functions aren't in the most logical screen to use. Seems to be some wonkyness with the integration of LinkedIn, once a picture is uploaded, getting rid of that picture is difficult.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for the awesome review! We are excited that you were able to experiment with many different reporting structures and found the print by level function useful! We appreciate your feedback on the LinkedIn integration. Our development team is currently working on allowing the reversal of LinkedIn photos so stay tuned for updates on that. Feel free to email me at nicole.ragno@organimi.com for more feedback on the UI as well. Thanks again, Jason! Kind Regards, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep

Stefan from Global Archive Management

Industry: Information Services

Practical and flexible tool that will help you have a fast picture of the entire company

Fast view of the company structure and employees I was able to rearange the entire company with very little effort Better understanding on how many peopel a manager has under him (especially when he manages more departments)

Pros

How easy it is to rearange entire departments. We went throuhg a major reorganization this year in our company, the entire structure changed and to adjust the 90% of the entire organigram for about 70 people only took 15-20 min.

Cons

I couldn't upload pictures of the employees, the ones that don't have a LinkedIN account, not even to change the picture if they have a linkedin account binded.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hey there, Stefan! Love that you find the tool practical and flexible! You can now replace existing LinkedIn photos on Version 5 so hopefully you find that useful! The software will prompt you when you try adding a new photo. Just hit Yes. Cheers, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Kari from Trov, Inc.

Very happy with the product thus far.

We used to manage orgs in a powerpoint presentation, so this obviously helps immensely.

Cons

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Good Afternoon, Kari! Thanks so much for the overwhelmingly positive review! Very glad to hear that you are finding it easy to move people around and manage your org chart. If you enjoy the colour coding feature, you may be excited to hear that colour legends will be coming up next! You will be able to associate a custom field with a colour and a badge will appear on the member's role card. :) Feel free to email me directly at nicole.ragno@organimi.com if you can't quite get the view of the chart you are looking for and I would be more than happy to help! With appreciation, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep

I'm in the midst of a restructuring and it's helped me keep track of frequent changes.

Pros

The best thing about it is how easy it is to set up in the first place. I was up and running so fast. Making changes is very easy too (though I think it could be even easier!)

Cons

Printing and exporting options could be a bit more varied and easier to figure out. I also find that moving people around is a little irritating. I have to click more times than I would like. Mobile experience could be a bit better too.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hi there. Thanks for leaving a review! We have improved the drag & drop functionality in Version 5, including the ability to drag members directly from the organization roster into their roles. Hopefully you get a chance to check that out! I will pass on your other feedback as well. Thanks for using Organimi! Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Paula from Park District of Oak Park

Nice tool to use for organizational charts

Pros

I'm able to easily input new staff, update staff profiles and then identify where they go within the organizational chart. I'm able to export it to our employee services portal for staff to review.

Cons

The printing features are challenging at first to work with. It took me a bit of time to play around and get it to view the way I wanted it to.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Paula, Thank you so much for leaving a review for Organimi! We are very happy to hear that you are able to easily update your chart and add new staff! Printing is a feature that we are constantly updating and improving on so stay tuned for more tweaks. Email me directly at nicole.ragno@organimi.com if you still haven't gotten your chart to look exactly how you want it and I will help you out! Best, Nicole Organimi Customer Service Rep

Lisa from i.am+ LLC

Industry: Consumer Electronics

1 year with Organimi

Generally speaking, this has met our basic needs. Given the price, the functionality is decent, but it does not meet all of our needs (segmented charts from data that has already been loaded, easy rearrangement of people on an individual page to make it more legible). Support when I have needed it has been prompt and helpful.

Pros

Web-based, easy to upload data, comparatively inexpensive Ability to export to PDF or Powerpoint

Cons

Inability to format individual pages of an org chart. I end up having to export multiple times to be able to get pages with multiple individuals on it to appear legibly. Inability to do filter based charts without having to re-import data (ie just one location or one region) Inability to edit a person's direct supervisor on the edit card - if the chart is large, drag & drop may be difficult and don't want to re-import for one change or have to find the manager's card then make the edit.

John from Breakthrough New York

Organimi Makes Org Charts Easy

Organimi makes it simple for me to keep my organization's org chart tidy, updated and accessible. My boss and I can both log in and make changes, which I love.

Pros

I love the fact that I can use Organimi from anywhere. It's super easy to create org charts, and also simple to edit them. I love the streamlined, uncluttered look and feel of Organimi, and do not miss the days of creating org charts in other programs. Also, Organimi is a great buy. My boss loves it, too.

Cons

I used to find the photo upload feature to be cumbersome, since I had to create a zip file with each file being specifically named. I think I heard this has been addressed in the new version. If so, hooray! If not, I look forward to the day when it's easier to upload/edit pictures in Organimi.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hi John, thanks so much for leaving a review! It is awesome that you are loving the look and usability of your org charts. Thanks for you feedback on the photo uploads! We continue to work to make these features easier to use and more efficient. I will pass that on to the product management team. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Cassidy from Cyara

Room for Improvement; but overall very helpful

It's good. It serves it's purpose. But I see a lot of room for how to evolve the product into something essential for a company

Pros

I like the visual representation and clarification that this product brings to the organization. Here are my favorite features: -The place for pictures of people -the customization of the charts - the option for a legend -print out and presentation download of org chart

Cons

What I like least about the software is how it looks ebbed into our intranet. Here are some suggestions for improvements: - Ebbing. Have the option to have the chart zoomed out upon initial viewing of the org chart. - Have the option to print a selected section of the chart (sometimes printing levels isn't enough) - Option to allow folks to make this a social application as well (to connect LinkedIn and Slack and Trello and Skype for business. So if you were to click on someones' profile, you can see everything that they are either working on or their social. It can be contained in one place).

Carmen from KYÄNI Inc

Having the simplicity of Organimi has really helped with managing different offices for our company!

Pros

It's very user friendly. Have next to no problems. I like how easy it is to upload pictures and add information to the profiles.

Cons

I wish there were more options on the look of the organization chart. I do also wish there was a better way to upload the PDF

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hey, Carmen! Thanks for the kind words about Organimi. So happy to hear it has helped you manage all the different offices for your company! We added a few more formatting options in Version 5, including a greater variety of colours as well as more options to change box & photo appearances, if you haven't checked that out yet. Feel free to email me with more suggestions if you have any! Thanks again for your review and feedback. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Guenter from T.A. Cook

Ease of use - wow effect

We printed the Org chart on PVC folio about 1 * 4 Meter and hang it up to a wall in the floor of our Berlin office in front of a lunch buffet. - That was a real highlight.

Pros

You can easily start building your organization and when you are more familiar there are nice bulk upload opportunities that make it easy to maintain the charts.

Cons

There is no function to easily sort employees in a roll group. And we are looking forward for an update that brings this function.

Great for Org Mapping in Sales

Pros

Organimi was simple to use. I liked the ability to drag cards around and rearrange them as well as the LinkedIn integration. The different views are helpful for whether you want to focus on specific types of roles or just collapse it all into an easy to follow list.

Cons

The LinkedIn integration for some reason doesn't always work very well. I also found myself wondering if other people were creating org charts for the same companies and, if so, why not allow me to view or buy access to updated, accurate org charts?

Response from Organimi

Replied April 2019

Hello, Thank you for reviewing the product. We're happy to hear that you found Organimi easy to use and are enjoying the formatting options. Sorry to hear that the LinkedIn integration doesn't always work for you. Unfortunately LinkedIn has privacy limitations that don't allow us to display information from private profiles. We are aware of this limitation and will continue to try and improve it while respecting LinkedIn's privacy agreement. Thanks again and hope you continue to find value in Organimi.

Useful but room for improvement

Overall positive but I do think they should make it a bit more user friendly. Not exactly simple to figure out.

Pros

Convenient. Browser-based. The chart creation is pretty simple. Best of its kind for a good price point.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to figure out how to establish roles that are transferred to the chart.

Shelley from Changepoint

The application was easy to learn and it's made our org charts projects much easier to manage.

Pros

Ease of use. Versatile. Great customer support. Took no time to learn and implement. Good to be able to share with the VPs of the teams.

Cons

In the newest version, you can't click onto a person's name to find them on their org chart. Would like to see this feature again.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hi Shelley, We appreciate your review! You will be happy to hear that we have added a search functionality in edit mode. Simply type in the member's name, role title, or even custom field information to find who you are looking for on the chart! The member will be highlighted in orange. :) Thanks again for your positive review. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Heidi from Kyäni, Inc.

Organization Charts

This helps our executives and worldwide teams with knowing who we need to reach out to for a specific problem. We also use Organimi as a directory.

Pros

I love how easy it is to move employees around. This is nice when we have people promoted or new positions created.

Cons

I can't think of anything that makes me dislike the software. If there is, it would be small things that don't stick out to me.

jerome from TOTAL EP DO BRASIL

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use - I was looking at a quick professional solution (time bounded validity) to assist our HR group to develop an organigram structure . Within few minutes I was able to construct what I was looking for - Very Good customer support

Cons

May be lacking some additional features ( but not applicable in my case)

Elizabeth from Napa Valley Unified School District

User-friendly for the non-techie

We are using Organimi primarily as a way for our decentralized staff (schools) to identify and find people and functions to support them in the centralized office (school district). It's easily updated, and matching faces to names is incredibly helpful.

Pros

As someone who is not techie and whose primary job is not technology, I find Organimi intuitive to use and visually accessible. I love the photos and LinkedIn connection features. I like that I'll be able to embed the org charts in our website and our staff can use it as a Yellow Pages, as well, because of the function descriptions.

Cons

I am new to the software, so I may have yet to discover that this capability exists, but I wish there was more room for differentiation in a shared role. For example, we have several people in the role of Head Custodian. It would be great to be able to offer a secondary description of what facility they serve.

Jamie from Freedom Consulting Group

I enjoy Organimi but there are times when I wish it was a little more easy to use.

Ease of creating internal org charts

Pros

The import tool made initial creation of the org charts extremely simple! It is very easy to add new employees to our org charts as well as move them around within the organization chart.

Cons

It is not always easy to figure out how to do what I want it to. I also wish we could "reorganize" how some of the branches are set up automatically. The way it expands is not always the most useful for us and takes up too much space on the page.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hi Jamie, thanks for the kind words! It's great that you were able to get your chart up quickly through the import function. We've added some new chart display features in Version 5 to satisfy requests such as yours if you want to head over and take a look. Click the settings icon on the top toolbar, then hit Chart Settings, then Chart Display to get there :) You can control when the software "wraps" roles from 1 to 16. Email me if you need help. Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Ron from grand pianos

Industry: Publishing

Unbelievably responsive customer support.

It gives me a graphic depiction of all the characters and organizations in the stories I write.

Pros

I've never had a company provide such rapid, detailed, and deep support. I almost didn't subscribe because there was one quirk that made it not work for my need. But I asked them about it, and within a day they had changed the program! I'm a big fan.

Cons

When I open the record of a person, I cannot see all the fields. I've created two Custom Fields for each person and those are only visible by clicking a "MORE FIELDS" link. I can't see a reason to not show all of that on one dialog box.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for your review! We love that you are using org charts for to organize your storyboard. Very creative use case for the program :) I will pass your feedback regarding custom field visibility in the role dialog box on to our product management team for review and prioritization. Kindly, Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep

Anna-Marie from Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre

It's somewhat user friendly; however, trying to get help troubleshooting was challenging.

Able to update within a short amount of time.

Pros

The visual aspect is great. Once you figure out how to navigate the software, it's easy to manipulate. I like how you can add people without having to import charts all over again.

Cons

Customer service availability. tried to contact someone in real time and they never called back. We also emailed and they eventually responded via email but not phone. We were in a time crunch to get one developed for a strat plan so we needed assistance in real time. We weren't sure what the resources are at Organimi.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Good afternoon, Anna-Marie! Happy to hear that you are enjoying Organimi so far. Sorry that your customer support experience was less than stellar. We find most issues are easier to sort over email if it requires looking into by our development team, however every situation is different. We will try our best to do better next time. Thanks again for leaving a review! We really appreciate it. Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support

Arthur from Libertarian Party of Texas

Industry: Political Organization

A simple system to track organization members that I am glad I found

Easy way to track organization members and structure. Helpful for updating and printing in a reasonable amount of time as opposed to doing it myself with software not really built for this task. For the price it is very convenient.

Pros

I was building my own chart in other software and found it very tedious. I did a search and found Organimi and glad it does exactly what I need.

Cons

It is still be developed so somethings need smoothing out like making pdfs and entering people into the organization but its getting better and im happy with it.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hey, Arthur! Glad you are able to easily track organization members and print without problems! Thanks for being a valued Organimi customer :) Enjoy your day! Best, NIcole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

DEBORAH from Self Employed

Big time saver

Time saver for the infrequent occasions when I need to make an org chart. I bill the fee through to clients and it is much cheaper for them than additional hours of my time.

Pros

Organimi makes it quick and easy to make good looking org charts, saving hours of time vs. using Microsoft Word. It's intuitive to use. I like that you can pay for a single use and not be locked into a subscription.

Cons

Single use fee is pricey but is worth it compared to value of my time and for the professional-looking result.

Tom from Crescendo Collective, LLC

Nice tool for the price. Beta versions add needed features but also come with quirks.

Ability to create and update org charts more quickly than with other diagramming tools.

Pros

I like that Organimi is targeted squarely at org charts and not trying to be a does-it-all diagramming tool. This makes creating and updating org charts quicker than the alternatives.

Cons

Stability issues make using the tool difficult. I tend to use the betas because they are so much better and sometimes my changes fail to save or charts get messed up.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hi Tom. Thanks for leaving this awesome review! You will be glad to hear that V5 is more & more stable by the day! We are ready to drop V4 soon as everything is looking good. :) We hope you continue to see value in Organimi! Have a great night. Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Richard from AppDynamics

Love the ease of use

positive

Pros

I like the functionality, however, the licensing model confuses me and i'm not sure what i need

Cons

the licensing model is confusing - i also wasn't sure how to delete contacts to free more room but eventually worked it out.

Adam from Intelligent Audit

Simple yet functional tool.

Easily put organization members into perspective for all to see. Better organization road map.

Pros

Easy to follow layout. Easy convert and export to PDF. Great customer service. Easy set up and installation.

Cons

No undo button. Some features require more digging in the tool to discover. UI could be updated/improved.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Adam, Great to hear that Organimi has been easy to use and that you are enjoying the level of customer support! We agree there are always improvements to the UI that we need to make. We have a running list for our product management team to review, so if you have something specific in mind please email me at nicole.ragno@organimi.com and we would love to hear your feedback! There is an undo/redo button, but please let me know if you can't see that (it pops up when you make a change, but is hidden when you haven't edited yet) Best, Nicole

Amanda from Origin Materials

Industry: Research

Works for our needs!

We've been able to create multiple org charts fairly easily and share them with our team. That was actually surprisingly hard with other software.

Pros

We really like the ability to create multiple Org Charts and the export and sharing functions. The new legend feature is also wonderful!

Cons

It does take some getting used to (it's not immediately user friendly) and the tutorials aren't the clearest.

Taryn from UT Southwestern

Great software!

It was helpful in establishing our organizational structure.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, particularly adding personnel. Being able to easily move personnel or groups of personnel around is my favorite feature.

Cons

We have 80 people in our division. It is difficult to print or select sub-divisions individually, which would be helpful for slide presentations or reports.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Taryn, Thanks for leaving a review for Organimi! An easy way to print or select subsections is to use our export function and choose the top role that you would like to be displayed on your chart. Also note that you can export directly to a Powerpoint presentation using both functions! If you have further questions regarding this visit our help centre or send me an email at nicole.ragno@organimi.com Thanks again! Nicole Organimi Customer Support Rep

Kelsey from Salt & Straw

This program met our needs efficiently.

The benefit of having org charts presented in meetings, and having our company structure laid out so neatly.

Pros

I liked how this program was easy to use, and allowed us to see our companies structure so well. It was very easy to set up.

Cons

The photos are too small and a little confusing to upload for a large amount of people. I also think it was quite difficult to get printed on one page.

Response from Organimi

Replied December 2017

Hi Kelsey, Thanks a lot for the review & your feedback! Note that you can make the photos bigger by heading to the formatting icon (Aa) and increasing the size in the dialog box. Our help centre has more details on that as well as how to upload photos in bulk located here: https://organimi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. Let me know if you are still experiencing difficulties with either! My email is nicole.ragno@organimi.com. Thanks again, Nicole

abby from Agility Collective

Organimi has been a great way to visually organize our company for everyone's use!

Pros

It's super easy to use - there is no learning curve. With all the apps, and software, and plugins - it's nice to have something that doesn't require a day long training session to initiate!

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hi Abby! Thank you for your lovely note. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you continue to see value in Organimi. Best Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Jordyn from Nexj

Easy to use and friendly staff

Pleasant!

Pros

UI and always making improvements. Take feedback given by customers very seriously. Always saw my suggestions become implemented into new updates.

Cons

Not much. Firienfly helpful staff always made it worth using

Howard from VAT IT

Best value for money

As a global company we are able to share our structures and contact people easily to all our international branches

Pros

Value for money Developers are constantly updating and upgrading the app, so one is assured to keep up with the latest trends

Cons

Search functionality on "Pagenate" view does not search the entire organogram, but only the curremt page that one is on

Jon from Medix

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The program has been incredibly easy to use from a data to overall Org Chart standpoint.

An easier way to create an present our organisation chart throughout our company.

Pros

I like how easy it is for me to take my employee table and create a quick and efficient org chart. The other programs I've worked with require much more formatting when setting up the employee tables.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more functionality to group and highlight individual sections of your organisation. I don't believe the boxing and color is enough.

Response from Organimi

Replied January 2018

Hey Jon! Glad to hear you've easily & successfully created org charts with Organimi! We appreciate the feedback on grouping/highlighting. Stay tuned for colour legends that correspond with particular custom fields. That may be a useful feature for you in terms of sorting! Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Lisa from Outreach

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to use to create beautiful org charts

While the software was so easy to use, when I first started using it, I didn't see anything about price and began using it as free software. It was once I went back in to make a couple changes that I discovered that there was a cost to remove the organimi logo and other things. Unpaid for the software out of my own pocket so as to not have to go about seeking another product and recreating another org chart.

Pros

I needed to quickly put together an organizational chart for <50 employees. Our organization is wide (and far reaching in both organization and mission) but not very deep. I was able to quickly put together a 1 page (ledger size) org chart that included all of our staff and it looks beautiful, including our logo and colors.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to place the key whereever it works best based on the layout of your completed org chart. I didn't like that it only allowed me to place the key in s few predetermined locations, which didn't fit well with our layout. I would have preferred to move it exact where u wanted it, much like how I could move our logo as I pleased.

Anne from Enlinx, LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Enlinx review of Organimi

We are using Organimi to keep track of our organization over several locations. It helps leaders quickly find reporting lines and departments.

Pros

I like that it is web based and can grow as my business grows. This enables me to add on additional employees as needed

Cons

It is a little difficult to learn to navigate. Once you are using it for a while, it gets easier.

Dependable and Easy to use

Pros

Simple import. Lots of flexibility in laying out teams and different structures. Ability to share with others is useful.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with other directory systems. It would be nice to see integration with Confluence of O365 to allow for one-stop management of employee profiles.

Great Org Chart program

Overall this software has been a game changer for the organization I work for and Organimi has been very responsive with any questions or help I needed in getting set up.

Pros

The software is easy to use. we have been able to create exactly what we need for our business

Cons

I would like to see more options when it comes to layout.