All Parkable Reviews

simon

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Parkable has made our staff parking simple and fair!

We have limited spaces at our school and are located in a very high density area of Sydney which creates a lot of parking challenges. To have a solution that allows us to better manage our spaces and that allows our staff to share when they cannot park has given them more buy in to the parking process.

PROS

The Parkable app has made it very simple to book and share car parks at work. Since Parkable, staff are now able to share their allocated car parks to co-workers while they are away on leave. The challenge for Waverley was to make better use of our limited car parking spaces and Parkable has certainly assisted with this. While implementing a new system is always a challenge, we have found the customer success team at Parkable to be very helpful. The implementation of the app was managed really effectively and the adoption from our staff excellent, which is a reflection on how simple and easy the app is to use. In addition the help and guidance to get staff across the line with adopting the platform was excellent!

CONS

I don't have anything negative to say about using Parkable. It has made our car park system a lot easier to manage as well as taken away the stress of managing parking at the school.

Malay

Reviewed June 2023

Review from Malay Dighe

Parkable’s been an awesome addition to 2degrees. The Parkable team has been consistently friendly and reliable, always ready to assist whenever I encounter any issues. The app's innovative idea of providing real-time availability and the ease of making reservations from my phone have truly simplified our parking experience. Parkable has become an invaluable asset to 2degrees, ensuring effortless parking management for our employees. I wholeheartedly recommend Parkable to other organizations seeking a stress-free parking solution.

PROS

Parkable has been an absolute lifesaver for parking at 2degrees! The app makes parking easy and stress-free, whether it's finding a spot at the office, or finding public parking in the city. It's convenient to have all my parking needs managed through a single app. The Parkable team has been fantastic too, always friendly and quick to help me with any issues I come across. The app's innovative idea of checking availability on my phone is a game changer. I highly recommend Parkable to anyone looking for a seamless parking experience.

CONS

Haven't had any major issues with Parkable. The app works great, my only feedback would be around parking sessions not starting for failed payments, maybe there should be a grace allowed to a customer of maybe 3 parking failed payments before kicking out the customer from an allocated car park.

Joe

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Great benefits to our staff and admin team

We want to deliver an easy seamless system to manage our pooled car parks. Parkable is easy to use and efficient. Staff can reserve a park in advance, and drive in from home knowing there is a park for them, and everyone gets fair access to the pool.

PROS

Parkable's on-line reporting system allowed us to get rid of time-consuming manual processes for managing the car park, saving us hours of admin time. We’ve also found the customer care experience from Parkable to be quick and efficient.

CONS

Parkable would be even better if there was a feature to support carpooling as a greener way to commute.

Robert

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

No More Headaches!

Software programs should make your life easier - helping you work more efficiently, stayorganised, or simply bringing joy into your day. Parkable ticks all of these boxes!Very soon after implementing the software, the benefits were realised. Parkable’s softwarehas reduced the amount of time I spend on car park administration, freeing me up to focuson more important tasks. Our staff are having a much more enjoyable morning parkingexperience which is setting a better tone for their day.

PROS

As someone who was regularly having to deal with the pain of manually managing employee parking for quite some time, I’m so glad my company made the decision to implement Parkable. I worked with the Parkable team on the implementation and was really impressed by how straightforward and simple they made the process.Parkable’s app makes it super easy for our employees to book and pay for parking at our premises.As an administrator, the system basically runs itself. The reporting suite makes iteasy to see how often our parking spots are being utilised and understand how much of ourparking cost we’ve offset. The revenue is paid into our account monthly without a hitch!

CONS

Our employees were a little apprehensive about using a new system but Parkable’s changemanagement programme engaged our whole team and prepared them to use the app’sfeatures fully.

Nitika

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Parkable makes it parking at work easier

Parkable makes it easy for us to share carparks in a flexible working environment. Before Parkable there was no certainty of finding a carpark on a given day. Now I can be assured there will be a spot for me to park when I book it.

PROS

Parkable makes it easy to book my parking the day before. This makes it easy for me as I know there is a parking spot waiting for me for when I need it. It is also easy to report any issues with parking via the app.

CONS

I wish Parkable would let me book my parking further out in advance, instead of just the day before. I know that Parkable does have this capability, but it is not available at my workplace yet.

Matthew

Entertainment, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Parkable is great!

The customer support team is top-notch, always quick to respond to any questions I have and providing helpful solutions. They have also been very responsive to feedback and suggestions, constantly improving the software and adding new features. The problem resolution feature is also great, if someone is parked in my spot the app will automatically reallocate me a spot at the click of a button.

PROS

I have been using Parkable for a while now and I am blown away by its features and functionality! The interface is clean and straightforward, making it easy to navigate and find what I need quickly. The future booking feature is a game-changer, it allows me to book a parking spot in advance making my commute easy and stress free.

CONS

Parkable has been a great asset to TAB to date. Parking is scarce and expensive around our office so it is great to have a parking management software in the office.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Allowed flexibility

PROS

At IAG we were really lucky to implement parkable prior to COVID. This has allowed our staff to fully flex when COVID came along no longer do we have the issue of staff paying for there park weekly and not using it , it allowed the staff to only pay for a park when they needed it.

CONS

There has been no monetary saving but the benefit of flex for all staff has well outweighed this.

Brittany

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Parkable has made our staff parking so much easier!

In December, we moved to a new office with 95 parking spots for a team of 140. We knew that this would be enough space for our flexible working team. However, we wanted to ensure that we had a parking system that was easy to use for our staff no matter when they decide to come into the office. Now with Parkable, myself and my co-workers can easily use the casual or long-term parking options through the Parkable app. I have a weekly subscription which makes it very simple to share my park when I'm not in the office. Plus, I love the fact that if we share our parks we get a discount on next week's subscription fee.

PROS

Parkable was implemented seamlessly into our new office structure. It makes parking feel much more fair, plus, knowing that you have a car park waiting for you when you get into the office makes the commute actually pleasant. The app is really easy to use - I love the fact that we can now open and close the gate through the app rather than using a swipe card.

CONS

I don't have any negative comments about Parkable - I love how intuitive the app is!

Louise

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Parkable is very easy to use!

I like the fact that we can book and reserve parking in advance so we don't have to worry about it in the morning. It is a much better start to the day! It is easy to resolve any parking issues, e.g. someone has inadvertantly taken your spot.

PROS

I really enjoy using the Parkable app at Datacom. The app itself is very simple and easy to use - I have no trouble navigating the system and love that you can book parking in advance. There are also always parks available in lots of different places so it is my go to app for parking!

CONS

Parkable has really helped the parking situation at Datacom - so I have no negative comments to say.

Monique

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Parkable review

For many people it is simple, so you have secure park waiting for you to take the stress out of commuting. You can book in advance and know that you will have a smooth trip to work.

PROS

Easy to use and takes the stress out of commuting. Easy to open the gate a secure a park

CONS

Cancelled a park as I didn't pay the day before, my fault but would be helpful for notice, not to arrive on day of to get a notification.

Gemma

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Parkable works for Tech - Transparent & Easy

I’m a super fan! Not only does Parkable maximise parking utilisation but it also makes parking a much better experience - both for administrators and users. People have told me they find the Parkable app really easy to use and that it makes coming to the office more accessible. The future booking feature tells staff if they are confirmed for parking at the office a week in.

PROS

We've been using Parkable for a few years now, taking the system with us through office & people moves. I joined the company as People & Culture GM just before our second office move. The Parkable team brought me up to speed quickly and led the reconfiguration of our setup without much input from me to improve it at our new place was really appreciated as office moves are a lot.We had to introduce a cost to people or using company parking when we moved as parking is limited in the area and space lease costs are high. The Parkable Customer Success team put together a great programme for communicating the change and explaining the reasons behind it to staff, helped with comms and even fronted for a meet with the team to cover any curly questions.

CONS

The Parnell area has really limited and expensive parking and we have limited on site parking with our bays split across 3 locations. The allocated bay-sharing features in Parkable ensure we’re always fully utilising our spots and allowing the maximum number of people to come into the office. The maps of each facility help too.

Laura

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convenient

We are currently in the middle of creating a fairer way to share the free bays amongst those who don't have a carpark at work. The same people continue to be assigned to the permanent casual bays, as they turn on at the same time in the morning everyday for the following day, therefore they know the timing and snap them up before anyone else can. We have been very much looking forward to seeing what Parkable have come up with to resolve this.

PROS

Parkable is really convenient and easy to use. It means no carpark in our building goes unused for a day. Especially when parking is so incredibly expensive on the street as we are in the middle of the CBD. I can manage peoples bays as admin, if they are on annual leave and forget to release them into the pool, therefore everyone is happy!

CONS

We recently have received the update where Parkable have added in notifications when bays are released, so people like me (without a carpark) can quickly jump on and snap up the bay for that day! It would be great to have this feature available for the following day as well.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Parkable has given our staff more flexibility & more time

Great experience. The product was easy to set up & introduce, and we have always been well supported by the team at Parkable.

PROS

Parkable has taken the stress out of the morning commute for our tangata (people) around how & where to find a park. It has helped us to utilise our assets much more effectively so we're getting the best out of what are scarce resources in terms of parking spaces. For those that are priviledged to have an onsite carpark, being able to share it with others when not being used has fostered a greater sense of kotahitanga (unity) amongst the team.

CONS

We would love Parkable to be able to send push notifications to our people when new bays are made available for the following day's parking.

Reason for choosing Parkable

Parkable was clearly the best solution for us in terms of offering the ease of use, flexibility & customisation we required.

Doug

Reviewed November 2021

Professional, smart, quick and responsive

It's more about the people at Parkable than the software itself. The entire process from procurement, install, training and ongoing support has been nothing short of excellent! Calling [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team is like calling your best friend. They are always there to listen, advise and respond. With us they had to be open to a dynamic and evolving situation, with our head office move and covid lockdown, which they handled with patience and resilience. They are not a supplier of ours, they are teammates!

PROS

Because its so easy to set up and intuitive to use, it has been easy to get buy in from our employees.

CONS

Other than delivering me a coffee in the morning and picking my kids up from school, the software has everything required. Totally fit for purpose.

Reason for choosing Parkable

Shared corporate values, service levels, cost.

Arianne

Reviewed May 2023

I can carpool to the city with my family and it provides easy, comfortable transport for us.

PROS

The app is easy to use and provides convenience to me.

CONS

It only allows you to book a day in advance. There is no easy link to customer support when you need help. It would also help if we can enter the size of our car so we don't get assigned a small space.

Alex

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Parkable solved so many issues

PROS

Future booking was amazing and the problem-resolution aspected saved so much admin time. The support is second to none - excellent company!

CONS

There have been no problems or issues that I have encountered at parkable - a flawless experience all round

Barbara

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Parking has been great with Parkable

PROS

The scheduled suspension with the Bay Calendar is great - lets us be organised in the future for any works that we have going on in the park

CONS

Nothing - parkable has been great - no issues

Cristy