• Pros

• "It is very easy to use for both ends, constituents and administrative! "

• "Easy to maneuver through sections. I really lean on the reports that GovPilot provides."

• "Software is flexible, customizable, and easy to use."

• Cons

• "Sometimes there are system bugs that put roadblocks in the workflow, but customer service is quick to assess and mitigate the problem. "

• "As with any new system, the start-up was a bit frustrating working out kinks etc. Had an issue with credit card processing but everything was fixed. "

• "The program seems to spin often - that can be frustrating. Guess we have too much data. We are trying to go paperless and this program is helping. However I am a paper person!"

Browse GovPilot Reviews

NANCY from New Providence

Gov Pilot has a lot of features, once you know how to navigate through the processes.

more productivity and ease of tasks

Pros

I like the history of paperwork on each address when you do an address search - it is easy to see what each resident has --like parking permit, leaf permit, etc. You can also find a phone number for the resident in this system very quickly. I love the clone tab - it is the best since it saves a lot of time. Also when you do an address search the map with cross streets is helpful. The new custom balance report is concise and easy to read, much better than the previous report. I also like that when we reach out to Prop Pilot that the issue is acknowledged promptly and resolved as soon as possible.

Cons

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Nancy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. Feedback like yours is very helpful.

Marta from Lakewood Township

Comprehensive and Customizable Suite of Municipal Software

Govpilot has permitted us to modernize many of the functions of the Municipal Clerk's office. Licensing and record requests that previously were done on paper are now available to residents on line. The amount of clerical time spent was significantly reduced. However, conversion of old data to Govpilot was more difficult and time consuming than expected. This was mostly due to the poor quality of the data to be converted, but it delayed implantation.

Pros

The company is very responsive to requests for custom reports, screens, etc. The dashboard helps us manage processes from the same place.

Cons

The software is map based. We have missing addresses/Block and Lots in the public map database they use. Missing properties must be added individually, which is tedious.

Jonneigh from Incorporated Village of Ocean Beach

Property Data Base

I use this software everyday and love it. I think it has much more capability than what I am currently using it for. I have found their support to be available and responsive. Executive has made our Customer Relations a dream.

Pros

This product provides and excellent property data base that I hope to expand upon. I would love to include our taxes and water bills, etc. We currently use it for our Building Department and it's a great way to keep your file information and records in one spot with all your forms. The applications are very user friendly and have made our lives much easier for processing of permits. It has literally made my workload much more manageable. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

So glad that you love using our software! Thank you for the kind words.

Kathryn from Lakewood Township

Very pleasant staff

Pros

It's ability to ne modify to fit individual needs. When a change is required to suit an individual customers needs it is corrrcted for that one customer.

Cons

File size capacity to send to other people's emails is limited. The development team is working to fix this issue. Also sometimes changes are not reviewed before put into place.

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and useful feedback!

Jessey from City of Raleigh

Great Data capturing platform

I have had a pleasant experience with GovPilot thus far and will continue to use the case management system to the way it fits our needs.

Pros

I like the customization it offers specifically to your organization. We can set it up in a way that fits our needs and not just a standard platform filled with required field we don't use.

Cons

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thanks a lot!

Robin from ity of Raleigh

Industry: Utilities

Once Designed For The Use Of Your Organization, This Software Is Very Functional In Data Capture

Code Enforcement uses this software to capture daily functions that occur throughout our area with our utilities that require the assistance of Code Enforcement. We also capture Customer inquiries. GovPilot provides easy access to our records in a snap!

Pros

Cons

Can not say that I have a Con for this software

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Happy to help.Thanks for the well-written and positive review!

Mike from Hermiszton Police Department

Industry: Law Enforcement

Easy to Use and Adaptable

It was an easy transition to this system. It only takes a few minutes to enter a concern and anyone else on the system can check on any call to see where you are on it, whether you need to follow-up, contact someone, or what needs to b done to close it out.

Pros

The are straight forward and easy to use/understand. The support staff and sales staff worked with up so we could see what we wanted to see, not something we did not want/need. If we have a problem, the chat room is quick and easy, with positive responses.

Cons

Having to use "SAVE" after typing a long narrative to save it.

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2019

Thank you for te kind words! Thrilled to hear that you found the transition to GovPilot to be an easy one, as we work hard to ensure our clients' comfort during this phase.

Richard from The City of Paterson

GovPilot

Pros

Ease of use with map and views. Love the different fields they allow us to use.

Cons

Sometimes it can be glitchy.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

This is your descond five star review, thank you. We appreciate your continued support.

Kevin from Borough of Pompton Lakes

GOV Pilot GPS

Pros

The Borough and our residents use the GPS function on a daily basis. It is a valuable tool for all of our departments.

Cons

We have not had issues with the GPS software.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much, Kevin!

Darren from City of Elizabeth NJ

GovPilot is a game changer

The City of Elizabeth is using GovPilot for Report a Concern and 9 other processes. Gov Pilot has enabled us to retire legacy systems and replace paper with a very efficient set of tools. Our response time is faster and there are far fewer errors in our workflows.

Pros

Replacing legacy systems and processes were a breeze thanks to GovPilot's dedicated customer service team.

Cons

There is a good deal of customization required; some reporting features could be more intuitive out of the box.

Response from GovPilot

Replied October 2018

Thank you, Darren! So glad we could help you operate more efficiently.

Gregory from Borough of Haddonfield

GovPilot has saved me so much time and paperwork. GovPilot is very simple to use in the field.

I have saved so much time and paperwork. GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to do my job in the field without having to come back to the office.

Pros

The software is very simple to learn and is user friendly. GovPilot provided training and phone support during our start up. As with any new product I was a little confused at first because GovPilot was all new to me. After working with GovPilot for a few days I was very comfortable moving around. As a Public Works Superintendent, I work in the field a lot and GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to review resident complaints and process street opening permits without having to go back to the office.

Cons

Initially, I was a little confused with the new software. Customer support was able to work me through some problems I was having and simplified things. Some categories were moved around to my liking. I do most of my work with GovPilot on my desktop and everything works fine. When I use my IPAD in the field, GovPilot had some problems viewing data. I talked with people and was told a Windows based tablet works much better with GovPilot.

Response from GovPilot

Replied November 2017

Thank you so much, Gregory! So glad that you find GovPilot's product easy to use and our Customer Support team helpful.

Richard from Camden County, New Jersey

Powerful, Easy to use, Customizable, Amazing

The ability to convert static, antiquated paper forms into digital, GIS-supported cloud-based formats that initiate departmental workflows and government-constituent communication has been a huge improvement and time saver for County residents and our employees. The experienced staff at GovPilot have guided the County through many paper form conversions, always finding a way to customize county systems in ways that meet project specific needs, ultimately improving processes, response times and accountability to our residents. Unlike large corporations that have a take it or leave it attitude, GovPilot welcomes suggestions and seeks feedback, employing an inclusive, team-oriented approach to developing and implementing improvements to our systems quickly and accurately - no matter the complexity of the project. Once the changes are ready for deployment, the GovPilot team comes onsite to provide in the field and office training for all employees and managers involved in the new process.

Pros

Software is flexible, customizable, and easy to use.

Response from GovPilot

Replied December 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Richard! It is a pleasure working with you and your team.

Kevin from Union Township

Our process is evolving, and Gov Pilot is there to help and adjust at every turn.

Gov Pilot makes scheduling, enforcement, the inspection process, issuance of forms and certificates, and record keeping easier and ties all processes together to get a complete and easily accessed record of township properties.

Pros

We use Gov Pilot for complaints and violations, rental registration and inspections, and CCO application and inspections. We are able to cross-reference all our applications and get an overall view of properties and a complete record for each. The team provides incredible support.

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2017

Thank you for the glowing review! We enjoy working with you and we are so glad that you are satisfied with our software and service.

Charlotte from Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills

As a user

Not as much phone time and email time sending the complaints to the proper department and person. Also - Adm notes section allows us to give more information to the department handling the complaint without getting on the phone. Putting things in writing can do away with any misunderstanding there may be when discussing on the phone with the person handling complaint. Follow up to the department on a complaint and the time since it has been 'in progress' is easily determined by the dates listed on the spreadsheet page. Helps keep track of the many phone calls and emails that come in as complaints or simple inquiries on Township items.

Pros

Automatic send of complaint to the proper department handling said complaint. Also, ease of looking up past complaints by name or location. Very easy when on the phone with resident checking up on complaint that was issued a while ago.

Cons

Sometimes the addresses that the residents give us will not come up on the prepopulated drop-down menu. Most of the time the problem is the address may be a store within a building that has a lot and block that are for the entire building and not just that store. Or sometime there is a crossroads intersection that has a complaint and crossroads don't have a block and lot number to go by.

Response from GovPilot

Replied October 2017

Thank you, Charlotte! We love working with your team.

Romi from City of Paterson

Excellent! GovPilot has made tracking properties within the City so much easier!

Pros

The ability to customize the software to suit the City's needs is really impressive. I was able to create a custom process with the help of the GovPilot team to track vacant properties, abandoned properties and foreclosures within the City. This software has saved countless hours and has made data collection so much more accurate. I love being able to automatically generate a large number of notices and letters with the click of a button. The GovPilot team is so attentive and in many cases they were able to make my requested changes within minutes! I really enjoy using GovPilot and customizing the software with the team.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about the software. GovPilot addressed all of the issues that I had with the software.

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2017

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Romi!

Adam from Borough of Atlantic Highlands

I'm just starting to use the system everyday and I continue to find it easier and easier to use

Pros

The software covers a lot of what we do in municipal government. It keeps all of our programs together and in one location. I can sign on in the morning and stay on to the end of the day. It is also set up for e-mail alerts when a new issue arises.

Cons

I have found nothing to be concerned about since using the system more frequently. If I need help, I call !

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2017

Happy to hear that you are quickly growing more comfortable using the system. Excited to watch you discover GovPilot's many benefits.

Meg from BOROUGH OF MANASQUAN

Excellent experience with the our software and entire gov pilot team!

Streamlined all my daily processes. Easy for me and other department members to search for information. Brought our processes up to date and eliminated all illegible paperwork.

Pros

So much information at my fingertips without dredging through files. Clear and concise. Easy to learn and use. And lots more- if there was a 6th star rating they'd get it. Their customer service, responsiveness and the all important patience factor are far above and beyond any I've ever experienced.

Cons

Nothing really, but it can sometimes feel a little slow when trying to pull up information for my guys out in the field. But it's only a matter of seconds.

Response from GovPilot

Replied January 2018

Wow, what a complimentary review! Glad you're having so much success with the system.

Stephen from Camden County Hazmat

We love it! User Friendly and a multitude of features! Awesome customer service as well!

Pros

The software provides a user friendly database that goes much farther than your typical databases. The options and features it provides surpass anything we have had in the past. Record keeping, reporting, invoicing, stats, it can do it all!

Cons

The software limits us to addresses that are based off of tax map data. It would be nice to expand this to geographical locations not necessarily linked to tax map data.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

What a nice review! Thank you, Stephen. Glad that you find GovPilot's capabilities so helpful.

Mary from Moorestown Township

Great. The software does what we want and customer support/James is very responsive to our requests.

I am more productive since the system is automated to our needs.

Pros

It's very flexible to our needs. If we need help or a change to the system your support team is very responsive and acceptable of our requests. If I need to modify a document, for a special circumstance, I can export it to a word document and make my changes on the fly. I also like that fact you can do the same thing different ways depending on your needs.

Cons

This is very minor but the one thing I always have to remember is to click edit record first after selecting form view.

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2017

Thanks, Mary! Glad that you find our software convenient and our Support team helpful.

Sue from Borough of Beachwood

The GovPilot Team is very accommodating. The software has nice features and helps with tracking.

Pros

As records custodian, the software's tracking of records is very nice; no more logging in excel spreadsheets for OPRAs. GovPilot also allows for the residents to complete an application for Zoning, OPRA, Rental/Resale CCOs, etc online. The residents are able to see receipt, processing and fulfillment of their requests. It's a really nice tool.

Cons

I have no issues at this point. I can't complain about the support that the Borough has been receiving from the GovPilot team...they've been great.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Thank you so much! So nice to hear that your department and residents are happy with GovPilot.

Matthew from Borough of Washington

The Property Pilot software is a valuable tool for our municipality.

Pros

The ability to access the program from anywhere and view property parcels and other important information.

Cons

The program can be glitchy at times and not all parcels will show up for some reason. It is not clear whether this is a GovPilot issue or related to the third parties (Mod IV system, etc...) which provide the information.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

Sharon from Inc. Village of Manorhaven

It has taken awhile to get this up & running , but once in place, it's a great program.

Pros

Very user friendly on the inquiry side. Most users that find this on the website have little trouble submitting FOIL and complaints.

Cons

Not very user friendly on the Office side - can be difficult for tracking. OUr staff has had trouble getting this to work as they are still learning.

Response from GovPilot

Replied November 2017

Glad that your constituents are utilizing GovPilot!

Vanessa from Borough of Haledon

OPRA

Pros

We, like many Borough's, are being overwhelmed with OPRA requests. The GovPilot Program has allowed me to manage this high volume with ease. The staff has been amazing and extremely helpful. They make you feel like you are there only customer and every issue large or small is handled and resolved promptly.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like any things I thing need tweaking they take care of. No issues at all.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Great! Thanks, Vanessa.

Dana from Town of Columbine Valley

Municipal Court Database

While this was their first attempt at a court database, they did a pretty fantastic job. They listened to what I wanted and needed and we all worked together to get this very useful database!

Pros

This is an easy way to keep track of our municipal court citations. The ease of use for both myself and our police officers is exceptional!!

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about this software

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

So glad you find our software useful, Dana. Thanks for the kind words!

Riddhi from Parsippany Troy-Hills Township

Module Review

Pros

It is very easy to use for both ends, constituents and administrative!

Cons

The fact that I am unable to put in a location that is not detected by the system. Happens very rarely so not a big issue.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thanks so much! So glad GovPilot is helpful to you and your residents.

Tara from Borough of Glen RIdge

Glen RIdge NJ

Pros

The OPRA software is my favorite program. Makes tracking and follow-up on requests very easy. customer service is great

Cons

getting used to the update was hard at first but now that I am used to it I like it

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Tara!

Marc from City of Trenton

Changed the way we work

We are in the very early days of using GovPilot beyond just the initial reason we bought the software. Recently, we were evaluating offers to buy properties in the City. Using GovPilot, we were able to make far more informed decisions about these transactions. We were able to see violations on the buyer's properties, overlaying zoning and redevelopment areas on the map, and even click through to google street view. I'm looking forward to even more functionality as we build new tools and add new data.

Pros

The technical support is fantastic. If you can dream up the function and the work flow, the development team can build it.

Cons

The software has a relatively high level of reliance on your existing GIS system and data from other sources. GIGO.

Response from GovPilot

Replied September 2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review! So glad to be accomodating.

Maria from Borough of South Toms River

Very helpful.

More efficient work flow.

Pros

The functions are very flexible to our needs. The support you receive is prompt and very friendly. If you need changes, the staff is always available to help.

Cons

It took awhile to learns the ins and outs. But now wonderful. We can change as the need arises and staff is very prompt.

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2017

Glad that you find GovPilot's service prompt and workflow efficient!

Ernestq from Camden County Department of Health and Human Services

the staff are always willing to try and help

Pros

The software will make my units more efficient and finding/processing work much faster. We are also offering the public 24 hour access for filing concerns.

Cons

Haven't been using the software long enough to see any long term concerns.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

So happy to hear that you find our team helpful and that you are satisfied with GovPilot's functionality. Thank you!

Ross from City of Burlington

EXCELLENT SINGLE SOURCE PROVIDOR

Excellent communication and extremely responsive tech support.

Pros

Module interaction with Departments throughout the City

Cons

There are many pros with this software. The only thing I am awaiting on is integration so that when a web payment is made, it automatically makes an entry into the transaction log and zero's the account accordingly.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thanks so much!

brian from City of Raleigh

I like the GovPilot package. Helpful for record keeping and tracking.

Pros

Easy to use and it has features that are needed to maintain proper records.

Cons

1. I would like the ability to open the Admin Tab without going into Edit Mode. 2. I would like the ability to print the comments from the Admin Tab without doing Copy/Edit and therefore loosing formatting.

Response from GovPilot

Replied August 2017

Thanks to your feedback, those two issues have been resolved!

Nicholas from Inc. Village of Ocean Beach

Its a great system but requires patience to get it right.

It created a more streamlined work flow and organized my permits onto one data base.

Pros

It has great applicability across multiple departments. It creates better work flow and efficiency through out.

Cons

The development process can be arduous. It can take awhile to get every thing right. There should be a user portal for better security.

Kim from Borough of Oceanport

Not very user friendly, but with great customer support it became a good experience.

Improved my computer skills!

Pros

The Borough processes many permits and licenses on a daily basis. It's very efficient to have the system populate and print them.

Cons

The view. In every category, there just seems to be to much information required! I also dislike that everything is addressed driven.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Thanks so much!

Jeanne from Borough of Oceanport

The staff are awesome and worked with us for any request we had. Quick responses too!

Pros

The automated responses and tracking ability especially for complaints and OPRA requests. Also the GIS component that shows various municipal features.

Cons

More flexibility with the GIS feature layers and ability to associate digital documents with parcels

Response from GovPilot

Replied July 2017

Thanks, Jeanne! So glad that you find our staff and software helpful.

Ryan from Borough Of South River

GovPilot has significantly changed the way we operate within the Borough.

Time savings, efficiencies, and integration between departments that will hopefully lead to time savings.

Pros

GovPilot makes workflows more vibrant and efficient through data aggregation. By collecting all of this digitally and building it into a property parcel-centric view, it creates an integrated way to oversee and execute various tasks that serve residents, allowing departments to step away from their silos and better coordinate tasks.

Cons

Right now, a lot of build out is still necessary to provide a user friendly experience for employees. And there's no real backend for users.

Response from GovPilot

Replied November 2017

Thank you so much, Ryan! Excited to learn how Jet Mode improves your user experience.

Christopher from Borough of Sea Girt

Since signing on, customer service and project management has been #1. Perfect applications for us.

Pros

The items that we love the most is the customization that can be done. From the littlest form to the most complicated application, no matter what we are looking to do, GovPilot is able to accommodate us. They are easily able to seamlessly take antique paper applications and make them into easy to use online forms that give us the ability to track items that we never were before.

Cons

At this time, we have yet to find anything that we do not like. As a new user, we have been able to modify and update everything that we have requested to in a very timely manner.

Response from GovPilot

Replied April 2018

Thank you, Chris, for the glowing review! We are always happy to help.

Maureen from Borough of North Haledon

Tax Collector

Pros

The software is easy to use. Now everything is in one place.

Cons

A little hard to understand in the beginning

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Maureen! Happy to help.

Richard from The City of Paterson

Very professional and helpful with whatever inquiries I may have.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to look around the city using the mapping and the ability to keep properties organized.

Cons

Sometimes the site may be a little bulky and glitch. When moving around the map it may freeze up at certain times.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Thank you, Richard. Pleasure working with you!

Anthony from Green Brook Township

A good overall system that helps us manage requests.

Pros

It helps us to track and follow up with requests and is user-friendly. It allows employees to view everything in one central location.

Cons

The history screen is a bit much to scroll through horizontally to view all the fields. It would be helpful if there was an option to specify if a request is being put in by an administrator on the back end.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Glad to hear that your decision to upgrade to GovPilot is working well for you, Anthony. Thanks for the kind words!

Jenny from Tuckerton Boroutgh

A pleasure

I feel this product answers all the needs of my office and town residents.

Pros

Very User Friendly!!! Very government friendly... The information on in one spot is the best.... An Amazing product

Response from GovPilot

Replied October 2017

Thank you for the stellar review!

Anne Marie from Union Beach

The Borough Departments are happy with this computer program.

Improved communication for our Governing Body to direct a resident to log in his/her concern or request for information (OPRA)

Pros

Ease of use for both employees and residents using the program. Good communication tool as linked to our website.

Cons

It can be a forum for a constant complainer to use and answering is time consuming. Addresses need to be exact when looking up. It would be easier to be able to punch in the street name if unsure of address.

Response from GovPilot

Replied October 2017

Glad the departments are happy, Anne Marie! Thank you so much.

Julieann from Town of Southborough, MA

Comprehensive Software

Just used the free trial. Love it. Our current system is incredibly restrictive and difficult or impossible to use certain features without getting our IT department or the software company itself involved.

Pros

The ability to store all property records in one place is invaluable! Currently use a permitting software that does not have this capability and it's very restrictive. GIS mapping is a huge benefit also. Visually appealing dashboard. And the app is a phenomenal tool!!!

Cons

As a free trial user, it is hard to find anything that I dislike about this software. So far, I love it and it meets/exceeds all our needs. I am going to push for my municipality to adopt.

Paul from Town of Westfield

Excellent web-based GIS tool!

As a Professional Land Surveyor for over 20 years, I have witnessed many changes to the process of collecting, mapping and displaying field data. Whether it was paper drawings, CAD and now GIS, the "tools of the trade" have changed but we still must provide accurate information and make it easy to access, understand and use. That's where, I believe, "web-based" GIS has a big future and the good people at GovPilot have created a great tool that displays mapping data clearly to the public via a custom Internet web portal. GovPilots portal graphically displays all of the Town's assets on a web-based map with a simple, easy to use layout for the Town's residents and staff members to use (24 x 7 x 365).

Response from GovPilot

Replied January 2017

Glad that you find the GIS map useful, Paul. The endorsement of someone with your level of experience means a lot, thanks!

Dwayne M from City of Trenton

GovPilot has been wonderful. They are very easy to work with and have been responsive to our needs.

Makes managing office operations much easier and more efficient.

Pros

GovPilot will work with you to develop customized solutions that fill the need in your office operations. They are more than one size, out of the box process that you are required to adapt to.

Cons

Their processes work best in Google Chrome and that can be restrictive. Our office operates mostly with Internet Explorer.

Response from GovPilot

Replied April 2018

Thanks so much! Wonderful to work with you too.

Stephanie from Town of Columbine Valley

I have truly enjoyed working with rep on the build out of our software

Pros

I like that all files are contained in one format. I will also really enjoy the "notes" section when it becomes available later this month.

Cons

I don't really have any cons right now, I'm just trying to get familiar with the software. One con would be that the notes are not available right now.

Response from GovPilot

Replied May 2018

Thanks so much, Stephanie! We truly enjoy working with you too.

Todd from Borough of Brooklawn

Excellent training and customer support.

Pros

Very user friendly. Like that the software can easily be customized for our needs. Many options are available to the customer.

Cons

There is nothing that I feel needs to be improved although when we begin to use the software more often, we may be able to provide info on what we feel can be improved upon.

Response from GovPilot

Replied November 2017

Thank you! Brooklawn is a pleasure to work with.

Greg from City of Jacksonville

Gov Pilot

This software has allowed the city to combined two or three software into one. Customer service has been great.

Pros

The ease of setup and the fact that Gov Pilot does all the modifications and updating

Cons

That I did not find the software sooner.

Lauren from South Orange

Excellent customer service

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service.

Cons

At this time, I have nothing to complain about.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Lauren!

Dena from Borough of North Haledon

Staff is always very helpful and on top of fixing any issues.

Pros

Program is very easy to use. Residents like the convenience of online forms, OPRA especially.

Cons

Still tweaking our GIS map. Some parcels aren't 100 percent correct. Currently working with them to fix these issues.

Teresa from City of Trenton

Industry: Information Services

gov piolt

How to find contractors and the permits issued to them.

Pros

Software is easy to use but still need help in certain areas.

Cons

I don't feel we had enough training after we were on gov pilot. Still asking questions/help.

Response from GovPilot

Replied June 2019

Thanks!