• Pros

• "The functionality of the application is extremely good, I hes very functional for a secure storage of my passwords."

• "For many years used Excel spreadsheets, so moving to this was the innovative way to go. Setting it up and using was very easy once did it a few times so made it very efficient as well."

• "Free. Comprehensive features. User friendly. "

• Cons

• "There is some slowness in the app which I found, It needs frequent upgradations."

• "THe user interface is a little lacking and could be difficult to navigate. I wish it was able to auto capture passwords as I create them. "

• "Nothing, everything is great! If I was going to develop a password manager, I would do it exactly like KeePass."

Browse KeePass Reviews

Joseph from UVM Medical Center

Wouldn't Trust my passwords with any other password Manager

KeePass is now mandatory for password security in our organization. WIth so many departments having their own passwords for resources, KeePass is a great application for storing and retrieval of all passwords!

Pros

THis free, open-sourced software is excellent for password storage in the digital age! I really liked that you can create a master password for all your passwords. Password are safe, encrypted and protects your password from keylogging software.

Priyabrata from Information Technology and Services

"At one place you can store all your Keys"

It is a must use application for the large scale industry. Highly recommended.

Pros

This product I have been using for 3 years. I like this product for its best features. You can store all of your application user ids and passwords at one place. The won't be encrypted but it won't be shown to other users. It is not a big application so it won't eat much space in the system. It has the best search option to find applications.

Andreas from Cyta

An open source password manager for personal or business use

I have been using KeePass for years now, for personal and business use. It is a very convenient way to store application passwords, or any other type of passwords, for secure storage and easy retrieval.

Pros

KeePass supports strong security, such as AES and Twofish to encrypt the database. The database is just a single file, so you can store anywhere, such as memory stick and have it with you all the times.

Eduardo from HD México.

Industry: Computer Networking

KeePass in HD

Pros

Cons

In some cases in complicated install on Linux systems, depends on other tools to work properly.

Dobromir from Taxback.com

The best password manager!

Pros

KeePass is great password manager. It’s has many features and detailed settings. The free license and open source code makes it my preferable password manager. The random password generator is very convenient and useful. I like that I can use it on all of my devices and I can even share the password database with other people.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. I use it every day!

Terry from Nobel

Great

Pros

For safety, I will give 10 points to the software.

Cons

In case you forget your codes, you will not be able to access them again.

Ryan from Zillow Group

Why isn't this a webapp yet?

Pros

It works well for what it's supposed to do. We use it to share passwords between about 20 different users

Cons

It relies on you sharing a file/key/password between multiple people. If someone saves it in a different place, the DB becomes inconsistent. Evertime you want to interact with it from a new location, you have to reinstall it. Would be much more usuable as a web app in this day and age.

Adam from wbg

Industry: Textiles

Does a great job but difficult to setup advanced features

Pros

Very easy to get started and store you passwords

Cons

If you want setup with Office OneDrive it can be very difficult

Angela from The Oklahoman

Industry: Newspapers

KeePass Review

I like and respect the fact that it's there for people, however, I think it needs to be more more accessible and user friendly.

Pros

I like that it actually saves your passwords for you, and you have the option to store a lot of passwords at once

Cons

I don't like the navigation on it, at all. It's not easy to get main components you need in order to have and use the software