• Pros

• "It's keeps us safe and is easy to use. We don't ever have to worry about losing access to an account, even if someone leaves the team."

• "Keeps all of our passwords in one easy to manage location. The chrome extension makes using this tool very easy. "

• "The chrome extension makes it super easy to use in the right context. It also supports single-sign-on with G Suite/Google Apps for Work."

• Cons

• "- It can be a bit cumbersome to add new users - Password storage is limited to websites - There is no "offline" mode, which might be useful, especially for security purposes. "

• "Wish it worked on apps outside of a browser, would like search results and current page autofill to both display at the top of the list. "

• "A bit better iPhone integration would be great. Looking forward to seeing future iterations of the app!"

Browse TeamPassword Reviews

Mike from DataPro International

Team Password: Smoothly And Easily Connect Your Entire Team

For a large team with many different passwords and levels of access or for a smaller team with individual passwords TeamPassword is the perfect choice. As a team our passwords are safe and for our clients their passwords are safe as well which generates trust and more business. It is easy and efficient to use TeamPassword to be able to search and share passwords throughout the team for our clients. At the same time it is essential to keep different access levels limited and TeamPassword handles this need too.

Pros

TeamPassword keeps the information up to date in one spot making it easy to transfer clients between team members. The ability to limit access and create individual groups. You are also able to add your own passwords and limit them to yourself which is a plus.

Cons

On occasion TeamPassword closes without saving the information it dropped when I want to reference multiple pages to grab the username, password, and URL leaving no choice but to start over. Loading can be slow at times.

Yair from SmartLogic

Saves me and my co workers time. Helps us be more productive. Great team password manager.

Pros

* Makes it easy to share passwords/accounts with groups of coworkers * I don't have to remember passwords, don't have to use post-its or spreadsheets or IM passwords to coworkers * Great team password manager for agencies and development teams, etc. * Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords * Customer support is great

Cons

I'm looking forward to the release of the iPhone and Android app companions

Great password tool to integrate your team

TeamPassword solves a lot of problems, so we are fine with this tool.

Pros

TeamPassword is a great tool to assign passwords for groups and can be integrated with Google Chrome. We can assign passwords in one place and share it with our squads.

Cons

Is not easy to assign or remove password massively, you have to do the job one by one. Maybe they can work better for mobile integration.

Luke from Bidtellect, Inc.

Overall it's been pretty good. The software is simple and straight forward.

Passwords are kept out of spread sheets and can be centrally managed and shared across the team.

Pros

Like groups and giving users access to passwords via groups. It has a chrome and firefox browser plugin to make things a little easier.

Cons

Need to click into and entry in order to copy a password. Should be able to be done via right click or shortcut in the list. It "seems" like i need to log in over and over. I understand there is probably a security concern, but if there was an option to stay logged in longer. Also come out with an Opera extension, we use many different browsers for testing, etc. I was also hoping that the Google login SSO that was just released would make the relog in issue less of a problem, but it almost takes longer to use it vs the normal login. Google keeps you signed in longer, but having it open the tab and then having to close the tab, get back to original tab, click on the extension again is actually a slower process.

Ericka from Adhere Creative

We use TeamPassword for our marketing agency and it makes collaborating across projects really easy.

Pros

I can access my client's passwords in one easy place. I don't have to dig around looking for 100's of passwords every day!

Cons

When I try to add a new username and password but need to look at two different website pages to pull the information (for example- an email a client sent and the login page for Facebook) the TeamPassword app will close and erase the data in inserted. So I have to be really quick.

Tom from Network For Good

TeamPassword is better than LastPass!

Pros

As a user of both TeamPassword and LastPass, I really appreciate the ease with which TP allows me to control who can access certain systems and who can't. As a SaaS provider, we use a lot of other SaaS applications to provide great experiences for our customers. TP gives us the comfort to share access to those applications within our org, knowing we can easily remove users when needed.

Cons

If you lose/forget your master password, you have to start over with a new account. I understand why this is from a security standpoint and how it benefits me as a user, on an intellectual level, but it is still a bummer when it happens.

Nick from MeetSpace

TeamPassword is a secure and simple way to share passwords with your team

Saves time and hassle onboarding new members and keeping my team members unblocked by access problems.

Pros

The ability to specifically control who has access to which passwords. This makes it easy to give access to my team members for just the services they should have access to, and also means when I add someone new they can quickly gain access to all the right passwords by only adding them to a few groups.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an android app. Their mobile web version works well but a native app would be nice.

John from Pymetrics Inc

I love TeamPassword

We can generate extremely long / secure passwords for accounts that need to be shared between multiple people or where multi-user support is not provided. The password store has team-based access controls which is awesome for ease of management while maintaining the least-privilege principle.

Pros

Cons

I have to remember to find and click the "save" button. There have been a few times this has bit me.

Dennis from Bright Consortium Ltd

TeamPassword is ideal for any company that has a need to deal with their common group passwords

The security of our systems improved and became more safe as unauthorised access were eliminated

Pros

Support is available online Stores all the passwords in one location and eliminates the access of such vital passwords to unauthorised persons

Cons

No versatile application starting at yet. To relegate new clients to a gathering, you need to independently include them into each gathering; takes excessively time. Moving passwords isn't troublesome on the off chance that you are just moving a couple of passwords. Else, it takes until the end of time

Great for team projects

I'm currently working on a student project with my friends. Since we are planning to make a game, we have a lot of planning and data to transfer to each other. TeamPasword really helped with the accessibility of our data to our team and only them! I can really see how this software will help me in the future if it helped me as a student, it's going to help me even more once I enter a corporation with even bigger teams.

Pros

It's easy to share passwords to our team with no worry of them getting leaked. I don't have to wait for my teammates to be online to access things just to check if something is right or not. And with the chrome extension logging in is really fast!

Cons

The Chrome extension I use is sometimes buggy and I have to close the whole browser for it to be fixed. Sometimes when adding a password, the software will close without saving the information, so I would have to start all over again.

Mollie from Praxent

It's an invaluable tool that my team uses.

Pros

Great way to quickly and securely share passwords with team members.

I am able to easily and securely store passwords and share them with team members. Gone are the days of emailing someone a password!

Pros

- I love the ability to copy passwords without actually seeing them. This ensure that the integrity of the password does not get compromised. - Ability to give groups of users access to groups of passwords is great.

Cons

Response from TeamPassword

Replied May 2018

Thank you!! We're always working hard to make it easier to add new team members on the fly :).

Great for client logins

Pros

Cons

It would be good if we could store passwords for programs on my computer and not just in the web browser.

Ankur S. from nashik kuries pvt ltd

Industry: Information Services

Good for password management of multiple account

Eqsy to use. Make the social experience at good level.

Pros

Easy to use. Had extension to access on crome browser. No need to remember all account password. No need to reset password again and again just use one password. You can share that password with your team member and can also access your team member password.

Cons

Many website not allow on multiple ip. There are many secure website that block account.

convenient password management for distributed teams

Pros

- simple to use and no onboarding required - we like the ability to clearly define teams, roles, and access

Cons

- nothing 'wow' about this tool but it does a great job for password management across distributed teams

Sarah from Ex-Consultants Agency

good collaborative tool!

safekeeping

Pros

I can keep personal log-in credentials out of reach of the others that can be used by anyone in the office. I don't have to constantly be looking up information.

Cons

The Google Chrome Extension is frequently buggy. When this happens, I actually have to quit out of Chrome entirely (big issues when I have 30+ tabs open).

Great tool for sharing passwords amongst employees safely & securely

Pros

I had previously kept all of my passwords written in a notebook, and I realized how screwed I would be if I lost this book. Once I hired my first employee, I needed a secure way to share passwords with her, and that lead me to try this tool. It works well for sharing passwords! I use the starter package, which is affordable at for up to 5 users.

Cons

I found that I was getting way too many email notifications from the tool. You can turn them off, but it was annoying in the beginning.

esther from ZITRO

Keep and share crendentials

Pros

Easy to deploy with your team. Easy to set up different levels of security

Cons

There are free solution doing the same,. Cloud based solution

Such an important thing as passwords

Pros

Sometimes in businesses teams share accounts of different things, one register and many people using it. TeamPassword is a great way to keep passwords secure and at the reach of every member of your team

Cons

Maybe security can be a problem when many people are accessing the passwords, but I haven't had any problem because of this

Simple and handy

Works well for managing the passwords for different client projects.

Pros

Easy to use software for storing virtually all the passwords for the websites I frequently visit. The Chrome plugin is an added advantage.

Cons

I wish this app worked for filling up usernames and passwords outside of browsers (for normal desktop applications).

Arman from Betconstruct

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Teampassword

Pros

The software is quite easy to handle. It has two modes when creating passwords, the first one is private mode when the created one can be seen only by the person who created it and the second mode is for members of the team. The password can also be showed when clicking on show passport text and it can also be generated by predefined desired length and with or without digits and symbols.

Cons

The only con of this software is that it is not free and offers just 14 day free trial.

Bob from Elocal

Great software to remember passwords

Pros

The convenience of this software enabling to keep track of all your passwords in one place is fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes the password for the wrong site will be filled in.