Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It was so seamless to integrate and use every day. I'm at another startup now and am hoping to implement it again."
  • icon"It's easy to use and works like a charm, we'd be lost without it."
  • icon"Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords. Customer support is great."
  • icon"No versatile application starting at yet. To relegate new clients to a gathering, you need to independently include them into each gathering; takes excessively time."
  • icon"It shifts weird when you're using more than one browser and tends to freak out. I always have to use it on the first desktop in order to make anything work."
  • icon"I've experienced some lagging issues but they are very minor."

Have you used TeamPassword and would like to share your experience with others?

All TeamPassword Reviews

Mike

Team Password: Smoothly And Easily Connect Your Entire Team

For a large team with many different passwords and levels of access or for a smaller team with individual passwords TeamPassword is the perfect choice. As a team our passwords are safe and for our clients their passwords are safe as well which generates trust and more business. It is easy and efficient to use TeamPassword to be able to search and share passwords throughout the team for our clients. At the same time it is essential to keep different access levels limited and TeamPassword handles this need too.

Pros

TeamPassword keeps the information up to date in one spot making it easy to transfer clients between team members. The ability to limit access and create individual groups. You are also able to add your own passwords and limit them to yourself which is a plus.

Cons

On occasion TeamPassword closes without saving the information it dropped when I want to reference multiple pages to grab the username, password, and URL leaving no choice but to start over. Loading can be slow at times.

Asad

Hide and Secure Passwords using TeamPassword

It's time saving as you don' t have to look for passwords on different places.You don't have to do "Forgot Password" again and again.You can share and generate secure password.It's easy to use and manage.

Pros

This is the best place to organised passwords on one place with peace of mind to being very secure.It gives the option of auto generating password and sharing with your team. In short its best for hiding and securing your password details.

Cons

I have not experience any issue yet. So far so good.

Response from Jungle Disk

Hey Asad, Happy to hear that you're loving TeamPassword! The password generator is one of my personal favorite features, it makes it so easy to update passwords. Please reach out if you have any suggestions on how we could improve the product to make your life even easier.

Luke

Overall it's been pretty good. The software is simple and straight forward.

Passwords are kept out of spread sheets and can be centrally managed and shared across the team.

Pros

Like groups and giving users access to passwords via groups. It has a chrome and firefox browser plugin to make things a little easier.

Cons

Need to click into and entry in order to copy a password. Should be able to be done via right click or shortcut in the list. It "seems" like i need to log in over and over. I understand there is probably a security concern, but if there was an option to stay logged in longer. Also come out with an Opera extension, we use many different browsers for testing, etc. I was also hoping that the Google login SSO that was just released would make the relog in issue less of a problem, but it almost takes longer to use it vs the normal login. Google keeps you signed in longer, but having it open the tab and then having to close the tab, get back to original tab, click on the extension again is actually a slower process.

clement

Team password review

The ease with which passwords are stored in a central place, ease of etrival

Pros

The level of encryption, password management, and password database

Cons

Introducing an integrated 2FA system that can be linked to other authenticators such as those that are created by Microsoft or Google

Reasons for choosing TeamPassword

easy access and the options to log in with other accounts, the level of encryption

Response from Strontium.io

Hi Clement, Thank you for leaving your review. We do have a 2FA system that can work with any authenticator app, including Google Authenticator and Authy. If you have questions, please get in touch with support@teampassword.com, and one of our customer support/success representatives can help you set these up. Best, Tony

Marija

10/10 recomending!

I am very happy with TP. Our company is using it and we are very satisfied.

Pros

It is easy ti use. Very user-friendly, password generator is my favorite!

Cons

I would like to see more sharing options.

Response from Strontium.io

Hi Marija, Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We're glad that you and Bobsled Marketing continue to love TeamPassword. The password generator is definitely an easy tool to create secure logins. Please let us know what sharing options you wish you had. We're constantly reviewing the platform to find ways to better meet our users' needs and that's precisely the kind of information we're looking for! Best, Tony

mike

Simple and effective!

Pros

Very easy to use and organize all your passwords and your clients' passwords.

Cons

the graphics haven't changed much in a couple years...

Reasons for switching to TeamPassword

We needed a cloud based solution

Response from Strontium.io

Thanks for the review Mike. I'm glad that we're able to provide you with the cloud-based solution that you needed. We're working on the graphics. Reach out if you have any specific suggestions!

Elizabeth

I would give this a 10/10

Pros

I enjoy being able to share passwords with a team.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much that is missing for us

Response from Strontium.io

Hey Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that we make it easier for you to share passwords across the team. That's our goal - to make working on teams easier and safer. Please reach out if you have any feedback on how we could make your life even easier!

Danilo

November 2022

No-frills, easy to use, the best for distributed teams.

Sharing passwords of client accounts with remote and highly distributed teams is always a complicated process. TeamPassword gave us the ease of use to be quickly understood by the full team and the security to easily share those passwords to our teams, with the added advantage of not needing to remember them!

Pros

It is super intuitive, easy to start using, and the chrome extension is flawless and fast. After trying a few of the most known password managers for teams on the market, I am sure this is the best for distributed teams.

Cons

By being so intuitive and easy to start, there is also a small trade-off of fancy (somewhat unnecessary) advanced capabilities such as dashboard views of all passwords. But I wouldn't even consider this a flaw... it is just no-frills. They use Google Authenticator as their 2factor which makes sense, but as some competitors have their own (paid) alternative to that, adding here too.

Response from Strontium.io

Danilo, Thank you for leaving us such a detailed and thoughtful review! We really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you've found the interface intuitive. That's our goal. We believe that the easier cybersecurity tools are to use, the more likely people will use them. Which is especially important for businesses and teams.

Beatrix

Industry: Program Development

Well understandable handling

We also have good experience with accesses to authorisations for deputies. A well thought-out concept.

Pros

We appreciate the encryption, login and easy handling.

Cons

According to me, everything essential is present in everyday life

Reasons for switching to TeamPassword

Teampassword is a company decision

Response from Strontium.io

Hey Beatrix, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you're enjoying TeamPassword so far. We aim to provide top-of-the-line security on the easiest interface. If you ever have suggestions on how we can improve, please reach out!

Kareem

Really recommended

Pros

I really like that there is one place for all team passwords instead of having to remember where have you saved it, and keep going around asking people for passwords

Cons

I have not really encountered anything negative till mow

Response from Strontium.io

Hey Kareem, Thank you for the review. We appreciate it. Having logins in one place definitely saves time. As you become more familiar with the interface and platform, please reach out to support@teampassword.com with any suggestions you may have. We love hearing from our users.

Elliot

December 2022

Straightforward, easy to use and secure Password Manager

TeamPassword is a great tool and, of course, the team features are front and centre. It is so easy to add my team members and share any logins needed for collaboration on projects. It would be impossible to calculate how much time the Google Chrome Extention has saved me. The whole product is so easy to use and so quickly becomes vital that I couldn't imagine going back to not having a password manager.

Pros

The best feature of TeamPassword is its great Google Chrome integration. It's easy to use, and the site detection and password auto-fill are snappy and saves so much time. TeamPassword's encryption also gives us peace of mind and helps us meet our security requirements for our customers.

Cons

Not much missing, to be honest. Options to add different formats of details besides passwords would be good if we wanted to save company card details for example.

Reasons for switching to TeamPassword

TeamPassword has all the features that we need at a great price!

Shahrul

December 2021

The best of password storer

Pros

TeamPassword is a really good software that i have use it to store all of my account password, and also can be use to easily share some of the account login details that i shared with my partner and colleague.

Cons

Sometimes, the login details won't pop-up when i am opening the website. I had to manually fill up the login details. The software should able to detect every website that i have save the login details in it.

Horacio

February 2022

Great tool to share credentials with your team

When we receive credentials from a customer for our systems to connect to their systems, it is a best practice to share that password with other team members in case you are not available when issues arise. TeamPassword lets you do this securely and conveniently.

Pros

It allows you to share credentials in a secure way with other members of your team. Encrypted. You can have different teams and select which ones to share a given password with

Cons

If you lose your TeamPassword credentials, you cannot recover your account. It would be nice to have a browser plugin to autofill the credentials when needed, similar to those built by password management tools like LastPass and BitWarden

Response from Jungle Disk

Hi Horacio! I'm Tony, the Director of Operations at TeamPassword. We are so glad you enjoy our password manager and find it easy to use. You mentioned a browser plugin would be nice - we have one! In fact, we have browser plugins for Chrome / Firefox / and Safari. I use mine all the time and agree it makes logging in to high traffic sites much faster. If you need help finding where to download them, let us know, we're happy to help.

Replied February 2022

Valerie

Professional and Easy to Use!

None.

Pros

Ease of use! Quick access right in my browser and keeps everything secure for my clients while allowing me to do my work efficiently. In-app password generator is simple but has lots of options for quick editing. Groups keep things organized within each of my organizations. Simple to train other co-workers how to use; everyone in my office now loves TeamPassword! I dont know how I lived without it!

Cons

No mobile app as of yet. To assign new users to a group, you have to individually add them into each group; takes too much time. Moving passwords isn't difficult if you are only moving a few passwords. Otherwise, it takes forever.

February 2022

Great for Remembering Credentialls

My experience has been a positive one. It is easy and quick to log in and get the information I need. I can easily modify existing entries and change the information as needed.

Pros

I like that we are able to categorize our clients and keep all of the necessary credentials in one place for all of their accounts.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. It does everything it should with remembering credentials.

Response from TeamPassword

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you find TeamPassword easy to use! We pride ourselves on being simple and effective. Please reach out if you have any issues / requests - we'd be happy to hear from you. Tony Director of Operations at TeamPassword

Replied February 2022