• Pros

• "Ease of use, visibility of all hardware is great, patch management and security is awesome, remote tools extremely helpful"

• "Easy to use, tons of features, great cost, great implementation team, great support, and wonderful community"

• "It does everything we could want. It's easy to use and it's the best value on the market."

• Cons

• "to accomplished a full service for a customer you will have to also use some other companies, for cloud backup and such. i wish they had a solution for everything."

• "The only con is that's it's not free. lol But there price is hard to beat and the product is fantastic."

• "Teamviewer integration can be a little flaky at times, but support is quick to respond and fix any issues."

Browse NinjaRMM Reviews

Tim from Vonachen Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Best RMM tool on the market

I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Pros

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

Cons

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.

Kamran from Alternative IT Solutions

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

The integration and the way everything worked at Ninja was great and just fit for us to seamlessly move over all of our customer devices easily. The support is also great and responsive, and also very friendly and helped us throughout the process. Fantastic all around

Jamie from GCFA

RMM with not enough going on for it

None. We choose not to use this software as it didn't do what we wanted it to do.

Pros

I like the overall look of the user interface and it is quick and speedy. Installs quickly without much delay, provides good information about computer specs.

Cons

Hard to figure out how it works. Uninstall option simply didn't work. RMM software installs NOT in the system tray. Patching is a joke. You cannot block patches easily, its either all of a cateory, ALL or none. User interface navigation is terrible. Was completely unable to figure out how scripting works. No native remote control. Not enough options. We have been using Kaseya for 5+ years and it is so much better and easier to use.

Nick from FOS.net

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact. In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Pros

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Cons

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

In case it hasn't been clear so far, we're major advocates of Ninja RMM. They are a company that continue to demonstrate to us that they are committed to building a long lasting and fruitful partnership, which (quite intentionally, I’m sure) leaves us feeling like we don’t want to do business with anyone else.

James from Virtec IT Solutions

Highly recommend

I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Pros

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away. Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly. Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers. They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Cons

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Although all of the options available have positives and negatives, we felt the features we were getting, matched with the pricing and the UI made it an easy choice. In the 2 years since using Ninja we as a company have not regretted the choice or considered jumping to another provider.

Erik from TD Computers Buren

Ninja RMM was what we were waiting for

From start till now, evrything good, good trial and demonatration, explanation, also the customer support, the forum, and after sales, good, fine and motivated people over there, not only too sell. They like so invest for long periods, no one day flies.

Pros

The ease of use, the speed of the executing comands, the available features, the integrations with our MSP software, the development, customer care, after sales, etc etc.

Cons

Can't name none at the moment, there is always space for improvements, but don't know what fill in here...

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Because the ease off use, and Ninja is way more faster with applying tasks or commands.

Raphael from AMJ IT LTD

Powerful and cost effective RMM tool backed by an efficient support

We are very happy to have chosen the NinjaRMM solution as this has greatly improved our work efficiency, troubleshooting faults, SLAs, overall IT processes and support to our customers and internally.

Pros

The product it is highly functional, constantly evolving in the right direction by listening to the MSP using it and so easy to use compared to other RMM's Overall asset list management and monitoring features TeamViewer and Splashtop native integration Variety of PSA desk tools integration Full antivirus integration with Webroot or Bitdefender was a key element and selling point Backup integration

Cons

The overall integration was really easy. You feel like you are part of the journey with the constant development of new features Clear documentation on all features Efficient and knowledgeable support More granular reporting would be great

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Cost and financial flexibility Personal approach and communication throughout the onboarding process and beyond Ease of use

Jürgen from M&C Systemhaus AG

TOP Produkt

Pros

Einfache und schnelle Einführung. Das tolle "onboarding" durch die immer netten Consultants In der klar strukturierten Oberfläche findet sich jeder "ruckzuck" zurecht. Selbst älterer Kollegen sind begeistert ;-) Die integration von Bitdefender als Virenscanner (cloudbased) ist ordentlich gemacht, das Menü zur Konfiguration ist super übersichtlich und in Minuten konfiguriert. Dsa Rollout super easy.

Cons

Es fehlen noch ein paar Sachen, die aber laut Raodmap zeitnah kommen sollen. z.B. Support für Hyper-V und die Active-Directory integration.

George from PCS IT Services Ltd

Awesome RMM Product

NinjaRMM has given us the tools to be able to view our clients technology stack from a distance, and then be able to work with them on current and potential issues. Before this, all issues would come up out the blue and take us by suprise, ruining our current workflow. No more! This product is seriously great, and I don't think we could operate at the level we do without it.

Pros

The reporting tools and level of infomation we get on each device is all we could ever need. Being able to update systems with a few clicks has saved hours of our time.

Cons

The thing I like least is that we didn't find this product earlier!

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

When we approached Ninja about their product, they were upfront, friendly and really sounded like they wanted us onboard and to pick their product. They also helped out greatly during the trial period and answered any questions we had.

Stan from Insight Digital

Get the job done

Ninja is aggresively customer focused - as it should be.

Pros

I like the smooth and fast interface. Other products have universities setup so you can spend days and weeks learning their system. That is not needed here. It gives me exactly what I need to get the job done.

Cons

Anything can be improved. Some aspects of the interface could be tweaked.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

I just liked the interface better.

Brian from Client Sense Computing

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

Pros

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Ryan from Reiffenberger.NET Technology Solutions

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Pros

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Cons

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Olivier from IPE

Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use

Proactive service Real time issues detection Scheduled action Win a lot of time !

Pros

- Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window). - Incredible ROI for new technicians. After a brief demo, a newcomer understands how it works. This was very important for us as we didn't have days to set up a monitoring tool... - Ninja NMS (Network Management System) is powerful and easily discovers assets in a network, monitor each asset and check it regularly (switch, printers, firewall, pcs, etc.) - Customer Service always on the top (email answer, community website, efficient commercial team) - good documents and videos to help during the beginning - Regular new functionalities: dev team listens to customer's features requests; probably the most important for me. The Ninja service is better and better and improves rapidly - Installing the Agent add it automatically to the customer/organization in the Console. Very useful if you send it to a new customer cause you don't have to log on and identify your MSP saas account tool! It is more secured. After 5 min, all the information (CPU, Memory, Services, Software inventory, Windows Event, Antivirus state, etc.) are available and can help to solve your customer issue.

Cons

- Mac OS : all functionnalities are not yet available, especially software actions - Would like to have a netflow, syslog and backup in NMS for more firewall providers

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Replied July 2017

Hi Olivier. Thank you very much for your review. Stay tuned we will be releasing a ton of new Mac agent functionality in the next couple of weeks :)

Lucas from Status Pros

ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition

Recommendations to others considering the product There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space. What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized? Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Pros

We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

Cons

Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Replied June 2017

Hi Lucas, Thank you very much for your kind words! We've been on a tear in 2017 with multiple major releases and are looking to keep the same pace for 2H 2017! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback, pm@ninjamsp.com

Brian from ADVYON

Best RMM for the money and features

Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Pros

Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Cons

The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

Ease of use. Customer Support. Onboarding Experience. Cost

Great Product.!

So far they've been so helpful, every time i call the helpdesk they are able to address the issue and help me reach my goal, our sales rep. Always check on Us to make sure We have what We need and to receive our feedback.

Pros

The portal is really easy to use, to understand and to address any issue with customers, also is really simple to implement on your customers.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

pricing and better relationship with Sales Rep.

Pat from BIT USA INC

Ninja Review

We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Pros

Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Cons

The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

As mentioned before ease of use , price point and our rep.

Christopher from OWC Pro IT Services

Ninja saved us time by simplifying our MSP workflow

Pros

The thing I liked most about Ninja was that coming from our old RMM platform (Centrastage aka AutoTask Endpoint Management, aka Datto RMM) was that you did not need to have a tech spend days reading documentation on setup best practices and then commit weeks to redeployment. When you login to NinjaRMM for the first time the website walks you through the basic setup of your account, clients, etc. When done that walkthrough you are ready to start using Ninja but with just two clicks you can easily hop over to the settings page and customize things even further. That ease of implementation made our switch to NinjaRMM go so smoothly and quickly that we finished account setup and transfer of all clients in less time than planned for!

Cons

The thing I like least about Ninja is they do not have an Android mobile app at the moment (Nov 2019) only a iOS app. Being able to check system health/status and run tasks from mobile on Android would be wonderful. That said they very well may have an Android app in development and being that Android holds a majority market share it seems unlikely that Ninja won't eventually release an Android mobile app.

Gary from Burke & Associates

Ninja meets all requirements

I support about 100 desktops and 5 servers with Ninja. It’s my lifeline to my clients and saves me untold hours by not having to go onsite and by automating many routines.

Pros

The interface is what I like best. It is clean and easy to navigate, even though there are a lot of features. You can choose to stay simple on the surface or go deeper for more tools.

Cons

I wish they had more routine training for the more complex aspects of the program. There’s a lot to learn that would help me but I need some hand holding!

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

I had a good experience with the people at Ninja right from the beginning. They were not pushy but very helpful. With their help I was able to begin using the program immediately.

David from Innomecha

NinjaRMM caters to all sizes

Overall Ninja is a great solution for any MSP looking to save some money and make supporting your clients easy and not a chore. Ninja support is super responsive and quick to turn around and fix your issues. As a company, they also treat you as a person and not a bottom line. Their backup integration has helped me in a few pinches with clients data. The best part of this software is that it grows with you as your MSP grows and it doesn't break the bank!

Pros

Single pane of glass for managing all your clients. Whether you are a one-man shop or a large MSP Ninja is the solution you have been looking for. Super powerful policies and ease of automation. Integrates with other solutions for ease of transition from another RMM. It is lightweight and gives you tons of control and management where other solutions lack in ease of use and stuff you with features that you do not use or need. Ninja updates its software very often and it's quick to add new features making it even more powerful than before. I cannot recommend this product enough.

Cons

I have yet to come into a con for this software. Sure it has had hiccups but nothing that is not addressed almost immediately if you contact support or it ends up going through development and released with an update. If you can request it Ninja will do its best to add it to its features list.

William from Syzygy 3 INC

Reliable RMM, Responsive Support, Receptive Executives, and One of the best softwares I have used

There was always a fear that the patching of machines was not being done properly. And the basic thing we are paid to do was patch. We would spend countless hours with other platforms verifying, rectifying, and doubling our work load. Ninja's patching just works, and now they have added reboot notification on the main dash so we can see in a glance what machines need reboot to complete a patch. Even with schedules reboots, this is a security blanket.

Pros

The tool, just works. No fuss no mess. The MSP market space is hard enough without dealing with tools that do the opposite of what it is supposed to do. I have used other platforms, they start with K & N. One was just a bear to use, the other couldn't keep agents online. But Ninja, you install it, you set it and you check it. It just does it work. Which is to make my engineers life easier. What use to take 12 engineers, now takes 4. What you pay, is definitely not reflective of what you get. And the best part, they truly understand that in order for them to succeed, they need company's like mine to succeed. A true company that partners with us. I cannot say enoug good things about them.

Cons

The reporting is a little lite, but the community has raised its concerns and now the fix is on the road map. Same goes for a slew of other features that the community wanted/needed. Just wish they could 100X their development team every quarter .

Bill from Busker Communications

Simple & Powerful

NinjaRMM has helped us keep on top of the status of all our Windows systems. It does this with a simple and intuitive interface.

Pros

This product is simple and intuitive. Yet despite the simplicity, it is also very powerful. I have confidence that I know the status of all our Windows systems. I am able to remotely connect and manage our systems quickly and easily. Patch management is fairly straight forward to configure and monitor.

Cons

The product isn't quite the "single pain of glass" dashboard that I would like it to be. The SNMP support for monitoring network devices doesn't give one the needed in-site into standard network devices. Another weakness is the inability to group devices within sites. One other item that could be improved is to add the ability to send alerts to different emails, based on status.

Simplicity and cost.

Tony from Oasis Technologies, Inc.

It's cut down on the amount of time needed to manage our RMM tool so we can focus on our customers.

Oh were to start. Our old RMM tool was complicated and over whelming. NinjaRMM is simple to use and understand, and doesn't take anytime for someone to pick up and use. We even have a few customers that log in and use the tool. It's just simple, and that's what I wanted. As I said in the review, now we can spend more time with our customers, and less time babying the RMM tool to make sure it's working. Thanks Ninja =)

Pros

1. Search - something so simple can be the best feature. Our old RMM tool couldn't come close. 2. Ease of creating a policy for a customer or type of device in a customer. 3. Integration with 3rd party tools like AutoTask and TeamViewer. 4. Website branding - New feature, and we love it. 5. SysTray icon has been wonderful! I love the fact that we can use our own icons and give it our own flair. 6. Reports - They look nice and are simple to understand.

Cons

1. TeamViewer. Not a fan. I'm sure it's not a big deal if you are new to this kind of thing. But we have used a lot of remote control tools in our 20+ years, and there are better options. 2. Can't install software on the fly. You have to use policies and a Schedules Action. I wish there was an option to upload an MSI/EXE/Other Scripts and run to a list of machines or all machines within a company. And give us the ability to turn this on and off so we can have customers do this as well. 3. I wish the update system was also about to update Windows 10 builds. This is still a manual process unless the customer has a server and we can push a script to install a Windows 10 update via UNC.

Dennis from Go Advised Group

Fast and easy to use RMM

Pro-active management of our clients. We see problems before the customer realizes it's there.

Pros

The RMM is lighting fast compared to others. The Remote tools are very easy to do maintenance on the background without interfering the users. You can set monitoring policies on companies and also create policies with inheretance with saves alot of time to make something for another type of device. For example: monitor specific services on a DC, but add an extra that inherit it, and add the exchange template to it :) They keep the MSP up-to-date with a roadmap, and keep adding features and still manage to keep it simple to use. In the last year they added VMWare support, this was a big thing that they were missing, but now they finally have it !

Cons

There is no Linux agent, but it's on the roadmap.

Kyle from Technology Seed

A fantastic RMM tool, with a few needed features yet to be added

Ninja has streamlined our service delivery offerings and saved us money. It's a great tool and offers fantastic value.

Pros

Value and feature set are the two easy ones. But the biggest difference with Ninja is the support and development. Support (and everyone else at the company), have been AWESOME to work with. Ninja has also kept their roadmap up to date and hit every milestone on it. That is HUGE from a software company. We have been very happy working with Ninja over the last 18 months.

Cons

Ninja is lacking some search features that larger organizations need. For instance, with other products, we are able to run any crazy search our heart desires and act on it. For instance if we want to see all Windows 10 machines that have the latest version of Chrome installed across our entire client base, it's not possible with Ninja. We've been working with the company to get this implemented. Once they have that capability, I will have no other complaints!

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Replied June 2017

Hi Kyle, Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We've recently released an advanced search feature under our Devices view through which you can build queries for Windows 10 machines that have Chrome greater than Version X. We're also hard at work with third-party patching so you can patch all versions of Chrome that's out-of-date. Stay tuned for that release :)

Jesse from In-Shore Technologies

Best RMM out there!

We have been able to have eyes on all clients servers which helps us a lot since before server drives would die without us checking or the client paying for your manual backup check service. Ninja allows us to monitor networks at a fair price to us and them. It also allowed us to use the TeamViewer integration to disable all RDP access for a much more secure remote tool.

Pros

Ninja RMM has helped our MSP us better manage our growing customer base while providing us with the peace of mind client networks are being properly maintained and monitored.

Cons

We have not had many issues with Ninja RMM so far. If anything the company is younger than most RMM platforms but funny enough I find that to be an advantage since they are constantly adding features and improving their platform.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Ease of use and general management was less intense. Ninja RMM also had a great support team based in the US that is always extremely helpful.

Phil from Crackerjack IT Solutions

Revolutionary RMM

NinjaRMM as completely changed our business, by allowing us to manage all endpoints and have great reporting that we can share with our clients driving efficiencies and sales opportunities that we were missing before.

Pros

The ease of use and rate of development is amazing. The interface is powerful but so simple, we don't really need to train new staff what to do as it's so intuitive.

Cons

Compared to some other RMM solutions it can still be a little limited with some features but these are being developed at a rapid pace and they have a clear roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

We were using Kaseya prior to switching to NinjaRMM and changed for ease of use and integrations that revolutionised our RMM usage.

Andre from Johnson Publishing Company

Industry: Cosmetics

NinjaRMM is the go to software for my business! I use this software everyday and love it!

The overall RMM needs without the overly complicated setup and maintenance. I value the kind support from them to help me with my business. This software is my go to software in my toolkit and with the integrations with other key players in the industry made my decision to choose them a smart one.

Pros

I love the Dashboards and NMS features. Also the Cloud Alerts save my bacon! This software has allowed me to manage clients remotely with team-viewer integration and also provide back ups services plus AV for not-for-profit organizations that have tight IT budgets. It allows me to have a one-stop shop as an MSP.

Cons

Some of the alerts are not sent when certain issues with systems happen. So you have to be mindful to check your dashboard daily. More updates are needed to the NMS and their pricing have changed around agents and NMS agents bundled together.

Response from NinjaRMM

Replied January 2018

Andre, thank you for the positive review. We are definitely making more updates to NMS (Network Management) in 2018. Stay tuned for a roadmap update on NMS in our community, thanks!

Nathan from Steele Technology

Outstanding Piece of kit!

We are able to automate and detect a multitude of tasks and issues before they are needed to be done manually. This software does exactly what they say it does, saves you time and money. If you are in the MSP field and are looking for a RMM solution, don't waste your time with the opposition, go to NinjaRMM.

Pros

We have grown along side this software, from the very beginning we were told what milestones Ninja were going to hit and they always come up with the goods. Our business has been able to grow rapidly and efficiently due to the help of this software and ease of use. We trialed almost every other software on the market, we wanted value for money and ease of use. If that's what you are looking for NinjaRMM is what you are looking for!

Cons

If i were to be really picky i would have to say, development was a little slow in the beginning however every company has to find their feet. I can say these guys really have and they have a good support chain to continue to grow.

Kevin from Raymar Information Technology, Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

We are fortunate as an MSP to have implemented NinjaRMM as our network device monitoring solution.

The ability to proactively manage our Customer's network infrastructure with confidence.

Pros

To be a good MSP, good tools must be available. Those tools must be accurate, cost-effective and of course, easy to learn. Ease-of-use and customizable policies for device management and alerting are two of the features/benefits that stand out with this product vs. the competition. Being able to reliably and proactively monitor/remediate Windows/MAC and SNMP devices is the fundamental goal of our MSP relationship with our customers and NinjaRMM makes that possible in a cost-effective solution.

Cons

I would like to see more detailed and customizable reporting options, such as the ability to create a custom report that will list any of the metrics I choose from the collected data. Also, I would like to see integration with more mainstream antivirus solutions.

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Replied August 2017

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your kind words. We are restructuring some of our data on the backend to make it more accessible for reporting. This is a little bit involved and we'll let you know when we are close to new reporting features. Thanks again for being a partner! -Andy

Nate from Crossroad IT, Inc.

NinjaRMM - Our Strategic Partner - Simple and Powerful

NinjaRMM gives us the ability for just a few technicians to manage hundreds of endpoints from anywhere in the world with real-time insight into everyday problems and remote support through Teamviewer.

Pros

We partnered with NinjaRMM after running demos of over a half dozen similar RMM tools. None of them were as intuitive as NinjaRMM or offered the amount of features. NinjaRMM is constantly developing their product and releasing updates based on feedback from their MSP client base. Their support is always available and they actually want to help you solve problems. They are a strategic partner that we could not live without. We love the integration with Accelo (our PSA platform), Cloudberry (backups), Webroot (antivirus) and Malwarebytes (anti-malware).

Cons

There is nothing that we dislike about NinjaRMM. If there was something we didn't like we would have picked another RMM tool.

Matthew from The Tech Doctor

Switching to NinjaRMM was one of the best decisions we have ever made as a company.

Productivity has gone up since we have been on NinjaRMM, even my "non-tech" office manager uses NinjaRMM with ease.

Pros

Ease of use, the layout and design are intuitive and both easy to learn and teach, but it is also a very powerful tool to have at your fingertips. Their choice of partners is well thought out. The partners that are selected provide positive tools I can take to my clients without hesitation. The online community is very active and the key people at NinjaRMM are right there just as involved and always ready to listen to new ideas.

Cons

Maybe some tweaks in how the reports that we provide to our clients could be setup. I would like to see the ability to select what items gone on each report. Some clients want just a general overview while other clients want all the dirty details.

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Replied August 2017

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your support. We look forward to keep delivering features the community wants. -Andy

Jay from AM1 Projects LTD

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Ninja RMM for use with Internal Infrastructure.

I used Ninja RMM working for an MSP, and then I left to create and run an internal IT department. my first recommendation was to use software to keep track of and monitor all computers from a single web based interface, as such Ninja was my only choice. they were happy to help me onboard a single company as I think at the time they weren't really marketing to single client departments. i have nothing but positives for the software, the customer service team and the Dojo, where most of my questions are already answered.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use, and amazing at monitoring all of my IT assets and network. the integration with Webroot, TeamViewer, Splash-top and Sherpa make it an integral part of my IT kit, in any company I work for.

Cons

there is a bit of over complication with scripting, but its something that doesn't have to be used.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Ninja was the only product i considered as it did everything I needed, and more.

Adam from Houston Networks

Solid product that just works. Doesn't try to be overly fancy or complicated.

Makes managing client servers and workstations much easier than our last RMM platform. The Integration with TeamViewer is top-notch and works almost like it's part of the product.

Pros

We like the simple and easy to navigate interface. When testing the product compared to other RMM platforms, we noticed right away the difference in how simplified Ninja was and it didn't take us 10 minutes clicking on ten sections and five sub-sections before we found the setting we were looking for.

Cons

The product does lack some features, and as new features are added it does take away some of the easy-to-use nature of the interface. Hopefully Ninja will be able to balance the addition of new features (which it does need to remain competitive) with maintaining a clean interface. Thus far, they've done a pretty decent job, but that may be due to the product still being fairly spartan compared to the bigger players in the industry. Fortunately for us, we did not need all of the extra bells and whistles the big guys have. Those extra features don't come cheap, either.

Response from NinjaRMM

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the review Adam, we will do our best to be the best RMM on the market. Please send any feedback related to features to pm@ninjarmm.com

Rick from Abstraction Games B.V.

Industry: Computer Games

Simple, straight forward IT management software

Overall I've had a great experience, especially comparing to other software I took on at the same time. The support is great, having an account manager is handy if you need someone, documentation is nice and the software also looks good. I've been able to support our organisation well with this product and there's probably even more I can do with it that I've yet to discover.

Pros

The remote control is great to have especially during this period, also being able to see at a glance what state our systems are in. The support for this software is great and the fact they have a public roadmap helps satisfy curiosity of features/wishes we want to see in the product. Having European support is also super helpful, no waiting for US people to wake up!

Cons

It can be a bit tricky to use some of the features you don't often use, however although I say this, they have simple documentation that you can follow to achieve your goals, if not they're support always helps. I do like that they already have integrations with other software and that more are in the pipeline. Features that are missing for me at the moment is cross organization user accounts and SAML SSO but these are both in the pipeline.

Easy to use RMM software that checks all the boxes

Ninja has helped us take control of our remote assets as well as internal assets. It makes it easy to remotely connect to a computer and deploy software with ease.

Pros

The software is easy to use and deploy. Allows remote connectivity and monitoring of many assets, even if they don't reach the domain often.

Cons

I would like to see a set storage place where programs and scripts could be placed. Instead, I link to Dropbox or Onedrive to deploy programs

Jarom from SureTec

Ninja is a fantastic RMM tool. It elegantly combines simplicity with ease of use.

Network administrators can make managing hundreds if not thousands of machines an achievable task. It's fast, it's simple, and it just works.

Pros

Combines easily with other related IT MSP tools via API, makes managing large groups of computers a piece of cake. The dashboard is simple, and UI is intuitively designed to be easy to operate. It's reliable, and the Ninja support team is responsive and helpful. After using a plethora of other RMM tools, Ninja has them all beat.

Cons

TeamViewer/Ninja RMM integration sometimes is slower than I'd like to synchronize data, but it still works reliably for the most part. There's not a whole lot I dislike about this tool, mostly just wishing it had more features and integrations. (Which are constantly expanding.)

Response from NinjaRMM

Replied December 2017

Thank you Jarom! We had 10 feature releases in 2017 and have a lot more planned for 2018.

Corey from Primoris Services Corporation

Great Experience So Far

The entire process of working with them on pricing, getting demos, trials, implementation, support afterward has been simply stellar. I can't recommend them enough.

Pros

Single Pain of Glass for so many things is great.

Cons

Some minor features and details not yet available, but I have been assured they are on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

Price Point and Ease of Use.

Mario from ATLASVIA

Optimizing time while NinjaRMM does routine work for us

Little by little we are configuring and customizing your policies to work for us. At first it cost us a little but we have the help of NinjaRMM

Pros

Once they learn how to use it, the interface is very comfortable and productive. The ability to personalize everything to the way we work in the company.

Cons

It still has few integrations. They still don't have it, for example, zendesk (and they use it to support me). Let's see if they improve soon

Donald from Cap rock Telephone Cooperative, Inc.

Fantastic Tool

NinjaRMM has been fantastic. It easily allows me to set policies for windows upgrade, software upgrades and installs, regular "house cleaning", common scripts and even customizable scripts. I like having everything I need on one dashboard, it allows me to spot trends as well as quickly diagnose issues. I love being able to access machines remotely in emergency situations. (aka when I forget my laptop.) I strongly recommend it to all my IT friends and have demoed it more than a few times to them.

Pros

I love being able to spot trends with the machines, but the number one thing is just the amount of time it saves me. I know some people love overtime, but I would rather spend some time with my family then mundane and monotonous tasks. The NinjaRMM tool lets me do that whether that is at home or using that time saved on more constructive projects.

Cons

The one thing I would add is that the back button should work. Either that or NinjaRmm should add one because it would make moving around alot easier. Granted with the 4.5 release there is now a favorites list which is really handy because of the lack of a back button.

George from Rappahannock IT

NinjaRMM has continuously provided a quality experience for us as an MSP

NinjaRMM makes onboarding and management of client devices a lot easier than other RMM tools I've used. Despite several key features still on the roadmap or in development not being ready for production use, they're certainly worth waiting for and hopping on-board with Ninja sooner rather than later as the company has a good direction and will surely overtake many of the older RMM platforms as one of the best solutions for RMM. NinjaRMM has allowed us to quickly and painlessly onboard new customers and efficiently assess and address any incidents and issues on their systems. NinjaRMM provides an easy to use interface that allows us to train technicians with it in a breeze, allowing them to be more productive right at the start without a steep learning curve.

Pros

NinjaRMM is consistently bringing good features to our RMM platform that allow us to continually grow our level of support for our clients. The support and feedback is always personal and easy to resolve any issues or provide ideas.

Cons

So far there's nothing we dislike, aside from the occasional bugs which happens with anything, those are generally quickly resolved and not too disruptive to functionality.

Bjoern from Complete Connection Consulting LLC

NinjaRMM: valuable RMM option

We're using this for all of our MSP clients and it's been great for us overall. Managed Patching, scripting, monitoring, automatic alert triggered actions etc.

Pros

It's compact but powerful. Not as big and cluttered as other RMMs. Simple to use web interface and completely cloud hosted. No requirements for installation but still just as flexible. It's great for MSPs, comes with all the necessary features and integrations. The cost is very affordable and they offer 3rd party licenses for a great price e.g. TeamViewer.

Cons

Not as many integrations as others might have. Not as customizable and feature rich as big players, but it has many good features and Ninja RMM is constantly improving their product.

Greg from Cobblestone Networks Inc

Finally! Efficient Network Management!!

Fast access to my customer machines and machine data; excellent BIG PICTURE of my customers and their sites. I save time not having to ask customers for information, also not having to hunt for information.

Pros

Easy to navigate interface, useful information at your fingertips, ability to quickly see "behind the scenes" when a user calls for help, Ninja has great tech support. There is Remote access, AV and Windows updates that can be managed directly from the Ninja Console.

Cons

Would like to see customize dashboards, Would like to see an app , and if there was an app, would like modules so i can choose control what info is in the app.

Response from NinjaRMM

Replied November 2017

Greg, thank you for your support. We will keep our foot on the pedal and yes a mobile app is in the works.

Jonatan from TWO ROCKETS

Mejor software de monitoring para MSP

En general la experiencia con NinjaRMM es muy buena, y hay que destacar que siempre están implementando mejoras en el sistemas que desde hace unos meses ha ido mejorando mucho.

Pros

- Fácil implementación - Posibilidad de implementar & customizar alertas (servicios, procesos, event viewer,etc(...)) - Compatibilidad con Mac* - Integración de antivirus (Bitdefender o Webroot) desde NinjaRMM - Posibilidad de control remoto de equipos/servidores (Windows/Mac)

Cons

- No puedes personalizar el dashboard principal - Poca integración con SNMP v3 para monitorización avanzada - Pocas opciones de automatización para Mac (Instalación/Updates) o gestión de equipos Mac - Poca integración con Linux - No desarrollada la parte de integración con Hyper-V como sistema de virtualización (VMware, si)

Matt from Mitchell and Company

Clean, Functional, Easy to use Remote Management and Monitoring Solution for MSPs

Makes managing my customers easier without the headache of having to manage it all the time.

Pros

Great simple interface, hosted at Amazon, integration with Webroot, multiple ways to connect to the endpoint whether web interface via services, command-line, or remote control tools. I'm starting to love the ability to sneak preview new features with live data. Much better than the old RMM platform we used where it was an all or nothing upgrade.

Cons

Some security policies need to be expanded with respect to the way users interact with policies and UI management. We still would like third-party patch management as an option as well as Mac remote control. Need a mobile device app that can cache credentials, although you can pin it in iOS.

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Replied June 2017

Hi Matt, Thank you for being a partner and glad to see you are enjoying our platform. We take all partner feedback very seriously and as you are well aware we're working hard on providing third-party patch management. Thanks again! Andy

Joshua from Aerrio

Breath of Fresh Air

We cannot say enough how great our experience with Ninja has been so far. The platform is top shelf and everything we need to operate our business is at our fingertips. Our sales and onboarding process was the easiest, most laid back and honest experience we have had in a while. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was honest and upfront with us, never pressured us into something that didn't fit and worked with us to get an agreement that was best for everyone involved. We could not be happier.

Pros

Coming from the ConnectWise ecosystem we were very excited to see a platform that was modern, easy to use and had fantastic integrations with the products we use. The setup process was great and the entire team from pre-sales to sales to onboarding was wonderful.

Cons

If we had to pick a con about the Ninja platform it would be the lack of integration with other AV software like SentinelOne.

Tyler from UPG LLC

Industry: Mining & Metals

Ninja Server Monitoring Tool

Pros

Server monitoring is key and Ninja was able to help us out big time here. Such a great product and easy to install and get setup.

Cons

Sometimes the dashboard when you login isn't as intuitive as it could be. Wish it was easier to customize and maybe create some shortcuts to problem child servers.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaRMM

We just felt Ninja was the easiest to install and get things going. Seemed well put together and organized.

Chris from Crossroads Church

Ninja helped us bring automation to IT Ops

NinjaRMM has helped us bring automation to our team and cut back on the man hours of patching our devices. It gives us a quick overview of the health status of our devices. We are able to bring more automation with the script library and hope to roll out event-driven scripts to solve some of our recurring issues.

Pros

This product was designed cloud first in mind. Many other products I looked at required the use of on-site servers. Ninja has Mac and Windows support with Linux on the road map. Supporting all the major OS' that we run. The Patch management in Windows and third-party patching has saved us many man hours of our regular patching.

Cons

no Mobile App as of right now. It's on the road map but this would be super nice to have as my team is always on the move with a mobile device.

Mark from 2Technical LTD

Simply Stunning

Simply Stunning! - Its very rare in today's world where you find a software developer who deliver exactly as promised. Account management - Personable, no pestering, not heavily sales orientated. Development - Fast moving, without hiccups Support - When needed, have been faultless. As a long term GFI, Logicnow, Solarwinds customer, i am so glad i made the decision to move.

Pros

Ease of use, Cost, No false positives, excellent account management

Cons

Navigation takes a little to get used to

Rudy from Rapid Tech Intervention

NinjaRMM is the best of RMM's!

I have been able to focus on bigger task without having to worry about patching and network connectivity loss. To get notified immediately when a server is off-line is exactly what I need. Not to mention the amount of smooth selling our clients receive. The positive comments coming back from our clients is enough for us to stay with Ninja.

Pros

I have been using the NinjaRMM for several months now and am always excited about the updates to improve the use of it. I have not been disappointed at all in their patch management. NinjaRmm is user friendly and the product is very reliable. As an MSP, we are always busy multitasking, it is awesome to have a reliable software to care for our clients. Love the real live updates for the workstations and Servers.

Cons

There is nothing really to dislike about NinjaRMM. I would like to suggest that within the app that there are more options to do things as you can in the web interface