All Halo Reviews

Nomsa

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Review for Halo

it is a good software

PROS

Once you have have been shown how to use it, it is very easy to follow. You can change your password easily using forget password without any restrictions. You can also change the password to what is easier for you to remember. You can securely access Halo away from your office.

CONS

When Halo does not work or allow you to log on

Marcus

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Halo User

I have always found the Halo system to be a reliable and cost effective.

PROS

The Halo system allows workers to concentrate on what they are employed to do, by minimising the time they need to spend entering data. The system covers the majority of features we need and can be tailored to meet bespoke requirements.

CONS

Like any IT system Halo can suffer from problems. When this happens they have been address quickly by the Halo team and fixes found, even when the problem is out of their control. I.E. a local network error.

Jason

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

My HALO nightmare

Very Poor, there is always an issue around using the software whether it is performance of errors within the software, the software is also very dated in terms of cross platform functionality - no secure mail gateways for example, inconsistent working practices in updating demographics etc

PROS

that it attempts to meet the needs of a specialist area of clients

CONS

That it is very poorly designed and integrated, it seems to have accreetd over time, there are a massive amounts of inconsistencies and bugs within the software

We are very sorry to hear that Halo hasn't met up to your expectations. Please get in touch with us directly so we can look at resolving these issues for you. Many Thanks, Halo.

Replied August 2018

Sam

My feedback

Overall I think Halo is a great system and it has improved a lot over the last 10 years. The Caseload Manager is such a beneficial tool and has allowed us to keep on top of our caseloads and to-do lists. The Halo Support team have been very helpful.

PROS

The different functions and facilities, for example: Caseload Manager, SMS texting, Multiple contacts via the Calendar, Client Journal, TOP Tracker. I also think there is a good range of reports available to use, which is really useful when I am asked for statistics.

CONS

I would like the Client Update form to be journey level rather than episode level; that way when someone updates a client address or contact number, this will update on all episodes within the journey. I also find the system quite slow at times, but I am unsure of whether this is a Halo issue or an I.T issue.

Mohammed

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Halo review -

PROS

Can upload PDF and Word documents and attach them to a particular patient's record - a simple drag and drop manoeuvre

CONS

Halo Calendar very slow and not fit for purpose - stick to Outlook. Also Halo email - once email is read, no way to unread it so that it remains as a reminder. In a busy clinic, this means that reading emails is delayed until the clinician has time to action them.

Sophia

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Halo review

Halo is great for storing work data overall. I like the new risk assessment as it is more beneficial.

PROS

Everything is set out well and is easy to use. Updates when changes have been made.

CONS

Only thing I have not liked is in the past when it crashes and I loose my work, but this has only happen a couple of times during the 2 years of me using Halo.

Sharon

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Halo review

it is an effective data capture system which is suitable for our business. It supports us adequately with end of quarter reporting to commissioners.

PROS

It is easy to navigate, looks appealing and has several neat search functions. It's good for reporting.

CONS

It's expensive to have bespoke features added. Sometimes it runs a little slow.

Suzanne

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Halo

I have used Halo with a few agencies and i have no issues apart from the usual lack of speed with saving forms

PROS

Easy to navigate site I like being able to create reports to meet my needs

CONS

The colours on the dashboard for care plans etc.

REENA

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Can see what you need on the front page

PROS

It is relatively easy to use with drop down menus easy fonts and accessible.

CONS

Time taken to save information on specific documents that are large. Would be good if the spell check was in UK English

Fozia

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Halo

It's great to keep all the critical information about the clients in one safe place.

PROS

It's easy quite easy and straightforward to use

CONS

There is nothing that I find least favorable about halo.

Diane

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Halo

The response from the Halo support team is second to none.

PROS

The prompts and drop down menus are very useful.

CONS

The overall appearance. It has been blue/grey/white forever

My feedback

have enjoyed using the system as its quite intuitive and easy to navigate

PROS

Halo is a very easy system to use. I like it alot.

CONS

Halo can sometimes be slow to load the forms.

Jim

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Halo computer system

Poor download speed, at times connection is lost completely

PROS

Not having to phone halo helpdesk when a problem occurs, you can log on the system and report it there and then

CONS

It,s repetitive, it has to have you sign for each aspect of the work we do, once signed in it should automatically put your name in place

Wendy

Halo

PROS

I have been involved with Footworks from the beginning of HALO and over the years we have refined and changed some of the customer facing facilities.

CONS

It can be slow but that may well be our server.

Jacqueline

Halo Use

PROS

Halo includes a lot of detail i.e. clients information etc. It also includes features for ease of collating data.

CONS

The system can be a bit slow on occassions.

Showing 1 - 15 of 15 Reviews