All PlanStreet Reviews

Verda

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Very effective and efficient software

PROS

The design if the software is easy to use. Does not require a lot of time to learn. Helps with managing our files and allows us to make them accessible to who ever we want from our team. Also, the PlanStreet team is very helpful and is always there to answer any questions.

CONS

I wasn’t able to connect my google account however, the team helped me and went through step by step to show me how it can be done.

We are glad that you are having a good experience with PlanStreet.

Replied April 2021

Outi

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Robust but Easy Project Management tool

PROS

Easy to learn! Supports both Waterfall and Agile project management giving us an option to choose the appropriate PM approach for each project and keep our projects all in one tool. The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it - I would describe the product as light-weight option for other project management heavies. Not light-weight in capabilities but in how little it makes you to do while providing you with a full portfolio view of all projects in your organization.

CONS

At first I was confused on how the content for the selection lists was created but after receiving the admin rights, I was happy!

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

Easy to use but is robust to cover all my project management needs

Reasons for switching to PlanStreet

MS Project is massive and required way too much from me to get a portfolio view Trello is not appropriate for the type of projects I do

hi Outi, Thank you for valuable feedback. As per your statement "The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it ." this was actually our main point of focus and we are continuously working on it to make user experience even better.

Replied December 2019

Sharon

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2024

PlanStreet

Overall experience has been great. PlanStreet features collectively contribute to a more efficient, organized, and effective case management process. PlanStreet integrates with other tools and systems you may already be using, providing a cohesive and streamlined workflow.

PROS

User-Friendly Interface: PlanStreet's intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface makes it simple for users to manage cases without extensive training. Comprehensive Case Management: The software provides robust tools for tracking case progress, managing documentation, and ensuring that all necessary steps are completed efficiently.

CONS

Nothing to report at this time!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sharon! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's good to hear you're finding the software easy to navigate as that is the cornerstone for PlanStreet. Our focus is to provide case managers the tools they need and make the process a bit more simple. Also happy to hear you're enjoying the features and it is integrating seamlessly with your other systems. In developing PlanStreet case management, our team focused on features case managers need and making our software configurable as organizations like yours work with a variety of programs. Thank you once again and thanks for being a part of PlanStreet!

Bianca

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Plans-street

This program is ok for basic entry level case management data and support to keep information needed for a business.

PROS

list of client and some needed data to keep all in one place.

CONS

slow and need more improvement on technology and data accuracy.

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

PlanStreet Works

PROS

I do enjoy the support given to be able to use PlanStreet to the max potential. I believe there is a lot of untapped tools that PlanStreet can offer for our non profit. I believe the team is super good at being ready to help us out to attempt to assist to create dashboards that are beneficial for us to use.

CONS

I think if it were easier to create dashboards yourself and increase the filters when looking at cases, I would be more satisfied.

Thank you David for the great review and feedback. We use these reviews to help build our training and to expand our software. We will get with the team to make the dashboard process a bit more simpler and add additional features. For any questions, our support team is available 24/7 to help. We're happy to hear our software is benefiting you and your organization!

Anita

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

New Beginnings PlanStreet Collaboration

The staff have been super helpful and informative!

PROS

This system is very customizable. We can layout the templates and forms to meet the needs of our specific programs.

CONS

Some features are not yet available. Yet this is not a deal breaker!

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

The ability to customize to our needs and programs.

Reasons for switching to PlanStreet

We needed a product that better suited case management as opposed to therapy services.

We are glad to hear about your experience with PlanStreet. We have added several new features and functionalities which would really benefit the case management industry.

Replied June 2021

K

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Feedback from Argrow's

Good. We had a good experience with PlanStreet. The training team is phenomenal.

PROS

Case Management documentation feature was helpful.

CONS

Understanding and time taken for understanding program.

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

Referred by Tapestry Farms in Davenport, Iowa.

Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear our onboarding team has been of great support as we want to ensure you and the team are comfortable using the software. Our support team is available 24/7 for you as well.

Ameenah

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Plan Street

The training was comprehensive. [sensitive content hidden] is very responsive and helpful.

PROS

I like the layout of the product, and the ease of use.

CONS

Some features could be more streamlined. A step-by-step guide to use after implementation would be helpful.

Thank you for your review. We are so glad PlanStreet has been beneficial to you and your team. We also appreciate the feedback regarding the creation of a guide. We will be sure to develop more training materials to help with implementation. Also, it's wonderful to hear the training and support of our team has been of help. We strive to provide the best in customer service and training.

Replied March 2024

Kathleen

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Alright Programming

PROS

The Caseboard feature. I like how it keeps our contacts organized by type of contact.

CONS

I dont understand the start and end date function. I wish there were more functions to easily find a client by phone number or number of contacts.

Hi Kathleen! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's wonderful to hear your team is finding our case board feature useful and helping to better organize your contacts. Regarding the start / end date function, our support team will be happy to provide some additional instruction to ensure it is able to work for what you need it for. Please reach out to us and we can schedule a call to walk the team through. Thanks again!

Adriana

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Great product.

PROS

I love the layout and formatting. User friendly.

CONS

There could be an improvement for patches in software.

Thank you for the feedback Adriana. It's great to hear you and the team are finding our software user-friendly as that is our focus. If you run into any issues or need assistance, our support team is always available to help.

Taylor

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Erie County Health

Good, we have just begun using PlanStreet with our team and they have adapted well.

PROS

This is much more user friendly than previous system, so far. Hoping it will allow for better reporting.

CONS

Reports feature seems a touch more difficult than needs to be, however we have not spend much time within the reporting feature. Will reach out if needed. A plan street FAQ or user guide specific to the software would also be helpful

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

Fits within our budget and less 'bells and whistles' from others we researched. Allowing easier use for case workers.

Reasons for switching to PlanStreet

Not good reporting, difficult to use for case workers.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Instrumental in streamlining processes and collaboration

Project management, team collaboration and resource demand management.

PROS

It's a complete package with strong project planning, tracking and project accounting features. Ability to carry out agile scaled scrum along with traditional scheduling engine makes PlanStreet unique.

CONS

There is everything to like about PlanStreet.

Hi John, Really appreciate your kind words. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Replied August 2019

Saul

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Resource Management

We would embark on this implementation again knowing what we know today. Excellent team and product

PROS

The customer support and ease of managing needed reports and additional tools

CONS

some added reports that were needed for our team, but it was addressed exceptionally.

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

The team, flexibility and value.

Thank you Saul. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Replied October 2020

Kashan

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

PlantStreet Project Management Tool

Previously I was facing a problem to manage multiple projects concurrently , PlanStreet Port folio screen makes it easier and I could trace the status and working hours easily. List view Screen let me know the Instantaneous status of Each task and resource allocation on Tasks and Project.

PROS

This software is a Complete package for Project Management where Manager can keep track of the project Status , timeline. The best thing I like most is the Resource Allocation screen where manager can track the Workload , Allocation and Task completion percentage of the Resource for individual as well as multiple Project.

CONS

I would like to have customize reports that would help me to generate the custom reports according to the requirement of the customers.

Hey Kashan, Glad to hear from you. We will definitely work on customizing the reports in future.

Replied January 2020

Sr Maria Louise

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Case Management in your Budget

PlanStreet is making it easier for us to focus on our clients, and connect them with the resources they need.

PROS

PlanStreet allows us to track our clients easily, and manage who will follow up with different tasks. We were able to customize the Intake screen to fit our needs. This helped support users who were new to a digital environment. Also the ability to email an intake sheet to our client is a great feature. We also use this feature to send

CONS

For a case management tool, there isn't a way to keep a database of resources, which is the mainstay of case management. We hope PlanStreet will add a feature to create at least a contact list of resources to help our clients.

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

The price was in our budget.

Thanks Maria. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet. Your feedback is important to us and we will look into it so we can provide you the best case management solutions.

Replied November 2020

Ricardo

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Real Champions Inc. Software Review

My overall experience was great. I fell in love with the system when I saw a demo of how it works.

PROS

The most advantageous features are the ability to embed the intake forms into our website to have information go directly to the system. Another benefit is being able to place all of our participants into the system and track them in that system.

CONS

There are some features that I believe we do not need or that I do not fully understand their functions. I also wish there was a step by step manual that is given for each function or maybe a manual that reflects what is learned during the onboarding process. Sometimes, I may forget how to do a specific thing, it would be helpful to be able to go back to a document that refreshes my memory, so that I would not have to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

I chose PlanStreet mainly because it was not complicated to navigate through. I like things staying simple.

Thank you Ricardo, your feedback is valuable or us. and we are working on your suggestions

Replied June 2021

Tess

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Liked it

PROS

its easy to use and I really enjoyed learning it.

CONS

kinda confusing on updating it and each different part.

Reason for choosing PlanStreet

Better price and easier to use.

Thanks Tess. We are glad that you liked it. You can reach out to our customer support anytime.

Replied November 2020