Browse PDF Editor Pro Reviews

Jason from Victory Outreach Milwaukee

My Pdf Review

Pros

All the features are impactful. The software is fairly easy to use. It made a big difference in making the product.

Cons

I really didn’t have any dislikes about this software. I’m a simple guy that’s easily pleased. It got the job done for me and at a affordable cost

Stefan from Insurance Company

Best PDF Editor cost benefit relationship

Pros

-consistent across platforms -reliable to handle different PDF versions -a lot of functionality build in

Cons

-user interface could be simpler -transition from free version to purchased version confusing

Reasons for Switching to PDF Editor Pro

I needed a PDF reader/editor that works on Win10 and Linux, allows me to fill-in forms and is stable, fast and cost effective. PDF EDITOR PRO was my final selection. Make sure to fully uninstall the free version and reset the PDF file extension linkage before installing the purchased new version. It has a lot of functionality - so there is a bit of a learning curve. Also, the user interface is a bit different - not bad, but needs a little getting used to.

Jahir from ISP LATINOAMERICA

fast and powerful editor

I use it mainly to modify PDFs, which makes it quick and easy, there are some details to improve the interface but it is the least.

Pros

text editing is its main use, however the other functions are of great help when you work with texts frequently.

Cons

as all editors, the functions vary and can be unfriendly, if you do not have experience with editors it is difficult to use it

December 2021

Theresa from Versanture Consulting

December 2021

Just doesn't seem to work

Not worth the money.

Pros

It was cheaper than the alternatives. False economy on my part.

Cons

Nothing seemed to work right -- for instance, I can never get the highlighter to work. User interface is poorly designed -- e.g., ability to zoom isn't easy to find in every view. Other features are missing, like watermarks.

Reasons for Choosing PDF Editor Pro

Cheaper

Cheaper

Harshil from Schaeffler AG

I LOVE PDF

Quote impressive and acceptable. I admire to make the editor Pro as my default PDF viewer and editor.

Pros

Pdf editor pro is the software which is provided by my company and it is in-built in my company PC. It is very easy to open and view the files in different formats. The best thing I like is that I can edit the pdf in terms of signature, images, text, markings, notes and many more. The tools are placed in a simple and chronological order. I usually use the software for forms filling and signatures. The E signature feature of the editor pro is very helpful. There is an feature of adding and subtracting pages to the pdf and also to save a copy of original pdf. The final view of the edited pdf is quite realistic and highly appreciable.

Cons

Not much to say about the cons as the software is superb and working fantastic. I will add a suggestion over an error which some times comes when Typewriter is selected. It makes the text irregular and it has to be adjusted as per the spacing.

Rushell from Tropical Sauce

Industry: Food Production

Surprisingly good PDF Editor

Pros

The ability to convert documents with just the click of a button is wonderful. It is so easy to use. I can convert files, store files, digitally sign documents and I can also lock sensitive documents using passwords or permission notifications. Really impressed.

Cons

The latest version seems to have a little bug but it is not the worst thing ever. The software tends to freeze every now and then once I attempt to open new files I thought it was just my pc until my colleague told me about the same issue.

Reasons for Switching to PDF Editor Pro

PDF Editor is much simpler to use.

Amin from Cleveland State University

Great app to manage pdf

I have a lot of pdf files which need managing. This app does everything I need such as maintaining the pdf files, merging, searching, etc.

Pros

It is the best app for editing and managing pdf files. Particularly, I like the feature of search where you can search inside multiple pdf files.

Cons

It takes so much space in hard drive and RAM. It is a professional app but still some features needed to be bought!

Rogger from SENASA

Industry: Food Production

The PDF tool that everyone should have on their MAC

With physical documents that have an error, it allows me to edit and correct them so as not to completely redo the document, this feature is my favorite.

Pros

I I like to use this software because it has multiple PDF editing tools, plus the conversion options to other formats are very useful when presenting reports or sending information in less heavy formats.

Cons

I think it is very expensive and now you can find other apps with similar functions and cheaper, also the software is a bit heavy for use on any MAC.

Shannon from Deloitte

PDF Editor Pro

Overall I really like the editor and will continue to use it anytime I need to sign a document

Pros

I really like that I can make edits extremely fast and print the document immediately

Cons

It can be hard to align text or signatures in an edited document

Not needed

If I was more of a power user, I may consider it or need it, but it simply isn't necessary unless you hav ea specific need.

Pros

It was nice being able to actually edit PDFs

Cons

I don't need to pay for these features. I have work arounds.

Avani from Riaan's Dental clinic

worth it!

PDF Editor pro has saved alot of time as compare to other products I have encountered in the past. It has helped in our business to focus on core task rather than "documentation".

Pros

Most easy user interface is the first most commendeble compliment for Editor pro software. As an associate dentist at my firm, I have to work a lot with documents and quote sharing with clients-hence frequent requirement of editing proposal docs/pdf files which has become so quicker and easier because of editor pro software.

Cons

It is indeed a great product for MAC users. However, cost should be slightly cheaper so more people can afford it and enjoy hasslefree editing/converting of documents.

Clemens from CP technology GmbH

Industry: International Trade and Development

Good tool with smart design

Pros

+ Smart design + Number of functions and features + Price + Platform crossfirming

Cons

No features we are missing during the work

Good software for PDF editing and conversion needs

Overall, the app has a lot of features and provides the convenience of editing PDFs without having to print them.

Pros

The software allows for editing of PDFs and to sign documents without having to print them.

Cons

The software is pricy and can be costly to convert and edit PDF files. There is not a free version that has these capabilities.

PDF Editor Pro Review

Overall: Overall function is obviously very good for editing pdf files

Pros

Pros: as expected from the name, has a lot of features to edit pdf files which are quite satisfying

Cons

Weaknesses: again and again in terms of price which might be said to be attractive if it is free or a cheaper price

Michael from Gunhill avenue guesthouse

Pdf Editor Pro lives up to the name!

Its great for editing documents I real time!!

Pros

The best feature for me is the ability to edit and correct errors on a document,and the different types of editing features make it enjoyable to use.

Cons

I think it is one of the best PDF editors on the market,I feel it can be made slightly cheaper